Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (29) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 27, 2015 11:29 AM

May 2012
mira-nyan said:

Not fight scene but:

Umm what's so wrong about that shot? I tend to spend quite a bit of time outside and see girls laying like that all the time. How is that in anyway a bad scene?

Saying that's an ass shot is like saying it's a shirou dick shot because his legs are slightly open

ps. I know, or at least I doubt you yourself are calling that a bad scene, but just saying you know lol

As for the other question.... Ambiguous.
Jun 27, 2015 11:31 AM

Jul 2014
Really liked this episode.

Didn't expect the 2 year time skip however, but seeing them going to London Clock Tower and meeting Ruvia, Waver and having a good old time together was really more than I could ask for (also Rin in tight combat suit fighting Ruvia was the highlight for me). Rin remains best girl in my eyes now and forever.

I played very little of the VN because I don't really have the time to go through 20H+ of reading, but as a fan of the Fate franchise in general and "anime only" I thoroughly enjoyed UBW and is my favorite Fate (thus far..waiting for HF).

Now the long wait for Heaven's Feel BD's begins.
Jun 27, 2015 11:32 AM

May 2015
creepily good ending 10/10 for that last episode
Jun 27, 2015 11:34 AM

Sep 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this episode, I got more out of it than I thought we would. How nice to see some fun in London.

S1 still better than S2, though.

Overall, comes in line with what I expected - a decent thing to sit back and enjoy, since I've read the VN I have no problem simply falling back on that knowledge and riding out seeing most of it animated.

It didn't save anime, it didn't kill anime, no big surprise. Time to wait around for something else now.
Jun 27, 2015 11:34 AM
Sep 2013
So It finally ends
so glad so many good shows are coming up
Heaven feels... I need more then sakura standing in the rain.
Seeing Waver was good.
That monologue at the end liked alot.
This came with so many meme and hype and Im not disappointed at all
9/10
Jun 27, 2015 11:35 AM

Feb 2009
From Nasu's blog, http://www.typemoon.org/bbb/diary/
Translation from BL:

*Desert scene
After the end credits. A desert scene, same as the opening.
Shirou walks alone. His strength falters and he stops walking.
Shirou looks down to shield his eyes from the sandstorm, and sees traces of someone else having been there (the place where Archer stopped).
Shirou breathes out and looks up. There's fake endurance in his expression, but it's full of hope.
Shirou walks away with a steady gait.
The camera lingers on the traces of Archer's presence, and watches Shirou leave as the shot ends.
(If you want to make it easier to understand, after Shirou leaves, you can add Archer appearing in that spot and watching Shirou off... but I think you shouldn't.)
Jun 27, 2015 11:37 AM

Sep 2012

Rin being jelly as hell because Luvia wanted to steal her husbando was great

OHOHOHOHO TOHSAKA PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY/10 episode and 9/10 series for me. Archer's answer and Luvia made the epilogue.
Jun 27, 2015 11:38 AM

Aug 2010
Holy Damn this ep was great!!

Rin was friggin HAWT this ep *A* And her interactions with Shirou were so good! They totally felt like a OTP couple <3

It was nice to see Luvia and Waver.

Luvia vs Rin was pretty cool :O

Rin jelly of Luvia was so cute when she was having a lap pillow and ranting to Shirou <3 They're so close now :3

Waver's conversation was cool. And so was the Arthur grave visit.

I think this version of the "Rin at the window inviting Shirou" is my fav <3
Jun 27, 2015 11:38 AM

Jul 2007
mira-nyan said:

Not fight scene but:

Yeah that was one of more noticeable malegaze shots.
Holy shit ufo can youi target any lower?
Jun 27, 2015 11:39 AM

Jan 2015
Unlimited Fanservice Episode

Rin and Shirou in London. - ✔
Luvia appearance. - ✔
Rin vs Luvia - ✔
Waver appearance - ✔
Mention "How they stop HGW from repeating after 10 years" - X

Really? From all scenes that were added, they forget about most important?
About that one that despite never being mentioned in VN is supposed to be canon?
I'm disappointed.
RiveonJun 27, 2015 11:44 AM
Jun 27, 2015 11:40 AM

Sep 2014
KamiCity said:
mira-nyan said:

Not fight scene but:

Umm what's so wrong about that shot? I tend to spend quite a bit of time outside and see girls laying like that all the time. How is that in anyway a bad scene?

Saying that's an ass shot is like saying it's a shirou dick shot because his legs are slightly open

ps. I know, or at least I doubt you yourself are calling that a bad scene, but just saying you know lol

As for the other question.... Ambiguous.

People like to nit-pick at everything. I just thought it was a nit-pick worthy pic. And I couldn't find the other, more fan-service-y one.
The sun is a deadly laser

May 2012
CookingPriest said:
mira-nyan said:

Not fight scene but:

The centerpoint of that shot is around shirous shoulder..... wtf are you even talking about

mira-nyan said:

People like to nit-pick at everything. I just thought it was a nit-pick worthy pic. And I couldn't find the other, more fan-service-y one.

If you can even call it fanservice, but yea I get your point

Apr 2011
Sad that it's over its been a good run.
10/10
Jun 27, 2015 11:41 AM
Apr 2014
HOHOHO for money
Sakura taking care of Shinji is quite ironic
Dat Waver and Shirou meeting saved the episode, did he know about Kiritsugu's super hero thing somehow?
Didn't feel like this needed an entire episode.
7/10
Jun 27, 2015 11:43 AM

Sep 2014
Got it.

Wiggling dat ass( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 27, 2015 11:44 AM

Feb 2015
I think Mira is upset for no GE .
Jun 27, 2015 11:44 AM
Jun 2015
CookingPriest said:
mira-nyan said:

Not fight scene but:

I don't see anything wrong with that scene
I haven't played the VN but aren't some scenes there basically hentai-level?
Jun 27, 2015 11:45 AM
Jun 2015
FakePriest said:
CookingPriest said:

Yes cuz Silver Link is obviously better.

Shamelessly airing this shit on tv.

Need the name of this anime ASAP
Jun 27, 2015 11:46 AM

Feb 2015
8animet said:
FakePriest said:

Fate Kaleid Liner
Jun 27, 2015 11:46 AM

May 2012
8animet said:
FakePriest said:

Fate/Kalied Liner
I think season 3 is coming out this summer
Jun 27, 2015 11:48 AM

Sep 2014
laidellent said:

I'm not, but they went to Glastonbury, they should've at least shown her grave keeper( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Then it would be Unlimited Fanservice Works.

You had one job, Ufo. One job. >:I
Jun 27, 2015 11:48 AM

Apr 2014
This was by far the best episode. If only the rest of the second cour had the same quality as this one...

5/5

laidellent said:

Waver lol

This was the best part and lol he looks tall as fuck.
Jun 27, 2015 11:49 AM
Oct 2014
Shinji still being alive makes me sick... Knowing what he did (read the VN)
Jun 27, 2015 11:49 AM

Jul 2013
mira-nyan said:
laidellent said:

I'm not, but they went to Glastonbury, they should've at least shown her grave keeper( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Don't be crazy.
For years, people would have say that Saber is alive.
Jun 27, 2015 11:50 AM

Aug 2014
you could not quote the massive image you know
mira-nyan said:
laidellent said:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/5sGr3aA.jpg[/im g]

I think that cameo would be actually genuinely confusing for people.
Jun 2014
mira-nyan said:
laidellent said:

Who is she?

Sep 2012
Hmph. And I had hope that we would see Archer and Sabers last scene in Avalon from -Last Episode-...
Jun 27, 2015 11:51 AM

Jul 2014
Come on people.
If I want to feed my cringe fetish and read people's comments about "oh woes, dat wiggling toshaka's nasu, I iz offended", I'll check the ann forums. -which I will, because cringe fetish-
I expected more from MAL though.

That aside, I really liked this episode. I am pleased. And dat Waver OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO.

Aug 2014
and again >_>
MetaSonic said:

Who is she?

Gray, a possible descendant of Saber and Waver/Lord El-Melloi II's assistant.
And holder of Rhongomyniad.

Jan 2014
Give me the salts. Now.

I loved this episode. London, hell yeah. :D

Apr 2014
Exodor said:
Shinji still being alive makes me sick... Knowing what he did (read the VN)

That was the only issue I had with this episode. Why couldn't they just let that asshole die?
Jun 27, 2015 11:52 AM

Sep 2014
Insertanamehere said:
you could not quote the massive image you know
mira-nyan said:

I think that cameo would be actually genuinely confusing for people.

Luvia and Waver aren't confusing?
Guilek said:
mira-nyan said:

Don't be crazy.
For years, people would have say that Saber is alive.

Well she's the future King that will be back. :^)
Jun 27, 2015 11:52 AM

Jul 2013
Zyppeler said:
Hmph. And I had hope that we would see Archer and Sabers last scene in Avalon from -Last Episode-...

Jun 27, 2015 11:53 AM

Sep 2014
Zyppeler said:

You're not alone, mah friend.

But this isn't Fate route.
Jun 27, 2015 11:53 AM

Aug 2014
mira-nyan said:

Well they don't look almost identical to another character in the series, for one.
Zyppeler said:

Not Archer, though.
Jun 27, 2015 11:54 AM

Mar 2014
There's still question left unanswered, won't there be 2 heroic spirit Emiya when Shirou dies as hero ? Or perhaps their minds merged as one in the future since the last sentence Archer said "I was not wrong", was definitely Shirou's.
Jun 27, 2015 11:54 AM
Jun 2014
Insertanamehere said:
and again >_>
MetaSonic said:

Who is she?

Gray, a possible descendant of Saber and Waver/Lord El-Melloi II's assistant.
And holder of Rhongomyniad.

Thanks.
Indeed, it would have been confusing, since I've only read F/SN and F/HA xD
Jun 27, 2015 11:55 AM

Aug 2014
Wild_Lynx said:
There's still question left unanswered, won't there be 2 heroic spirit Emiya when Shirou dies as hero ? Or perhaps their minds merged as one in the future since the last sentence Archer said "I was not wrong", was definitely Shirou's.

No, it's Archer saying it. None of the Shirou's in any of the routes become Archer, but regardless of how many Shirou's take the contract there will always only be, and has always been, only one Counter-Guardian EMIYA.
Jun 27, 2015 11:57 AM

May 2012
mira-nyan said:

Well Kalied and Zero are animes so AO's could figure out who they are by following the series.

mira-nyan said:

I have very little knowledge of Gray, so that makes that cameo a lot more confusing

Wild_Lynx said:

Archer basically found the answer he was looking for the "i was not wrong" came from that, that's why he talked about a boy once telling him and all that.

No shirou except one ever becomes CG Emiya
KamiCityJun 27, 2015 12:00 PM
Jun 27, 2015 11:59 AM

Sep 2014
KamiCity said:
mira-nyan said:

Well Kalied and Zero are animes so AO's could figure out who they are by following the series.

mira-nyan said:

I have very little knowledge of Gray, so that makes that cameo a lot more confusing

That's why the reactions will be hilarious to watch/read!
Jun 27, 2015 12:00 PM
Oct 2014
I've have a hard time understanding the ending regarding Archer and what he said. In addition, I'm also confused with what was Shirou doing in the desert. Can someone explain?
Jun 27, 2015 12:00 PM

Feb 2015
mira-nyan said:
KamiCity said:

Fate is anyways confusing and you want to further confuse them?

GJ
Jun 27, 2015 12:01 PM

Jul 2013
bkim999 said:
I've have a hard time understanding the ending regarding Archer and what he said. In addition, I'm also confused with what was Shirou doing in the desert. Can someone explain?

Shirou was being a hero somewhere probably.
Jun 27, 2015 12:01 PM

May 2012
mira-nyan said:
KamiCity said:

Hilarious, yea I'll agree with you on that one.
Jun 27, 2015 12:02 PM

Jan 2015
I was farting through most of the episode. I suppose i need to re-watch this after blazing.

I knew there was nothing much to expect but i was hoping that something surprising might happen in this episode. I guess a fitting epilogue.

An enjoyable series nevertheless. One thing though i really really preferred the drawing of Rin in the 2006 F/SN.

Now that this is out of the way i can carry on to other stories in this Fate realm
Jun 27, 2015 12:03 PM

Dec 2014
Wow, what an epilogue. I'm glad Lord El-Melloi II made his appearance, Luvia as well.

In the end, I'm content with how ufotable adapted UBW. There were deviations, but I still liked it overall. Though, I must say, the mana transfer scene will forever irk me. Either way, I can't wait for Heaven's Feel. And another thing, I think HF being done in movie format is a good idea. It'll help to avoid any type of censoring that would've been done due being broadcasted on television.

Jun 27, 2015 12:04 PM

Sep 2014
laidellent said:
mira-nyan said:

Fate is anyways confusing and you want to further confuse them?

GJ

Yup :D

zerorequiem_ said:

After Fate route & HF TR00. Before Hollow Ataraxia.
Jun 27, 2015 12:05 PM

Mar 2014
Insertanamehere said:
Wild_Lynx said:

No, it's Archer saying it. None of the Shirou's in any of the routes become Archer, but regardless of how many Shirou's take the contract there will always only be, and has always been, only one Counter-Guardian EMIYA.

Wait what is this contract thing ? I know it was explained Archer become Counter Guardian but what about other heroic spirits, wasn't it supposed to be just ANY famous hero/evil spirit can become Servant, like Gilgamesh for example - the oldest king known to man, before the Grail even exists.
Jun 27, 2015 12:06 PM

Aug 2014
bkim999 said:

Shirou was being a superhero

For Archer, I guess you could scroll down past the credits here http://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update%20234/
and read from there, it's much more elaborated upon, it might help
InsertanamehereJun 27, 2015 12:14 PM
Jun 27, 2015 12:08 PM

Jul 2013
“You’ll figure out what it represents if you watch it a second time, but I don’t want to invite any misunderstandings, so here is an excerpt from the script.

(Desert scene)
After the end credits. A desert scene, same as the opening.
Shirou walks alone. His strength falters and he stops walking.
Shirou looks down to shield his eyes from the sandstorm, and sees traces of someone else having been there (the place where Archer stopped).
Shirou breathes out and raises his head. There’s fake endurance in his expression, but it’s full of hope.
Shirou walks away with a steady gait.
The camera lingers on the traces of Archer’s presence, and watches Shirou leave as the shot ends.
(If you want to make it easier to understand, after Shirou leaves, you can add Archer appearing in that spot and watching him go… but I think you shouldn’t.)

He’s not wandering, but just aiming for someplace far away.”
http://www.typemoon.org/bbb/diary/
http://nandesa.tumblr.com/
Pages (29) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 25, 2015

1037 by Rain_Machika »»
May 28, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 11, 2015

1719 by icim_fitto »»
Apr 27, 4:58 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 4, 2015

1557 by Swatheesh123 »»
Apr 9, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Jun 13, 2015

1574 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 17, 2015

1448 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.