Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 9 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 4, 2013 8:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dat swimsuits~

Ah this episode..girls and their ways of resolving issues lmao. I mean, fighting with servants? LOL. Yukihira reminds me of Origami from Date a Live every time I see her although their responses to the mc is a bit different. Dat roller coaster ride.
Dec 4, 2013 8:30 AM

Jul 2010
Man, I don't want this to end next week. Very delicious episode with the swimsuits.
Dec 4, 2013 8:58 AM

Dec 2013
Ahhh where i can watch this??
Dec 4, 2013 11:38 AM
Apr 2013
Oh god. The Fate/Stay Night reference had me rolling on the floor... I was worried since last episode was a little too serious for this show, but the situation has been rectified for now. But lol... Ouka's memory of her mother. Nice bit of black comedy there.
Dec 4, 2013 11:39 AM

Dec 2011
Utage-oneechan-sensei!!! That upsy daisy scene was so cute.

Haha. I love Yuragi and Ayame's fight. So ridiculous.

And I didn't expect that Kanade can't cheat, so that is what the President means in the end, where Kanade doesn't have a choice but to see Ouka to naturally cry.

Now I am wondering if Ouka will confess to Kanade in the end... seeing she won't cry in front of her loved one. (Her mom is a total M. LOL)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2013 11:41 AM

Jun 2012
The Erabe god(Student Council Pres) was being a huge dick this week hah
Dec 4, 2013 11:46 AM

Jun 2013
Only one episode left :(
Dec 4, 2013 11:47 AM

Jul 2012
best episode
all the girls had nice swimsuits
intense action between Yuragi and Ayame
he's not allowed to use onion extract to make Yuouji cry, I wonder how he'll do it. he'll probably just have to touch her boobs again, or something like that
Dec 4, 2013 11:49 AM

May 2013
Lol his plan backfired. He still hasn't made her cry yet. One more episode left.

Aug 2010
This show is just too hilarious XDXDXD

Dat Yukihira at the start!! >.<...She's so cute <3
"I don't know how to swim and u'll see how small my boobs are"
"U could at least try a bit harder"...Her moe voice is too cute.
And her reaction to Kanade saying she's cute in her mizugi...Dat blush <3<3 Kawaiii >.<

The book author is so lol with how he gets excited at crying girls XD What a troll XD

Utage loli sensei mad driving skills O_o? XDXD

Dem Erabe's this ep were so hilarious. Made up for the lack in the prev eps :D
He was even laughing when announcing one of them XD
The upsie daisy was so cute and lol. But ofc he had to ruin it for Kanade and force him to say "Oppai chiisai desunee" XD

Chocolat and her fushoji fantasies XD

Yuragi being called Oneechan and her reaction XDXD Throwing up. Then Dat parody of Fate with UBW and Gates of Oinkton XDXDXD Poor Gilgamesh for his Babylon to become such a thing XD

Dem Ayame Silicon Oppai and Yuragi's gun Fellatio O_O XDXD *A* XD Well too bad she lost by Oppai suffocation XD

As usual Pres is friggin cunning. She's just playing around with Kanada. So lol XD

Lol'd so much at Ouka's M mom XDXDXD What a role model XD She's cute as usual when Kanade touches her. Loved how she called him "Anata" <3 XD

And the last scene with the Onion gun being so serious was pure hilarious XD...Until Dat Erabe. "Up ur ASS" or "Up ur nose" XDXDXD Poor Kanade hahaha.

Too bad no "What if" T_T But yeah hilarious ep :D
Barion-ZaraDec 4, 2013 12:05 PM
Oct 2012
I SAW THAT COMING!
Dec 4, 2013 12:07 PM

Aug 2012
One more left! Love this series. Hilarious episode once again.
Dec 4, 2013 12:09 PM

Jun 2013
I lost my self control sevral times this episode mainly during the fight and when the guy giving the choices was laughing
Dec 4, 2013 12:13 PM
Apr 2013
I really want to know what happened if he chose "Galaxy and beyond"

Omg Chocolat is really into gays
Dec 4, 2013 12:17 PM
Mar 2013
BladesOfTime said:

Sadly. I'm still hoping for some kind of S2 announcement at the end of the last episode.
Dec 4, 2013 12:27 PM

Sep 2013
I love Yukihira's personality switch.

Them drifting skills :D

*Warning she has received special training. No matter how much you want to feel boobs please don't try this. :3

Oni-chan vs Oink :P Point blank oppai shot 0_0

That pres is totally in on it.

Damn that was hilarious ;)

Dec 4, 2013 12:30 PM

Jul 2013
Nooooo I'm not mentally prepared for this, only one episode left! I still don't have a clue as to how Yuuouji is gonna cry. I doubt it will be due to a love confession or something.Iit seems too simple, not too mention things never go as planned. Unless maybe Yukihira confesses to Kanade and Yuuouji see's it or something, although the likelihood of that happening is extremely rare.
-Dizzy-Dec 4, 2013 12:36 PM
Dec 4, 2013 12:31 PM
Sep 2013
there's no way they can clear up everything in one more episode.
this series is great, but if there is no S2 i will be very dissapointed.
The end is nigh

Dec 4, 2013 12:36 PM

Dec 2011
So much erabe.

And Yukihira cuter than ever.

Chance of Yuuouji crying of happiness?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Dec 4, 2013 12:43 PM

Dec 2013
This series has been so enjoyable! gonna be sad to see it end. Hopefully there is a second season.
Dec 4, 2013 12:50 PM

May 2013
The part with the racing and the gun in the end was kinda cool. Aweosme episode. Only 1 left :/
Dec 4, 2013 12:52 PM

Jun 2013
This series is one of the better for this season. It's fucking enjoyable !

I'm guessing , it will end up with a cliffhanger ? like Blood Lad.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 4, 2013 12:59 PM

Dec 2010
I can't take it anymore, I'm in stitches laughing at how crazy it gets.
Unlimited BROTHERS works Gate of Buta-lon
Yukihira still is the cutest.
Although the student president is second best, she just doesn't have the appeal of a certain silver haired dishonest tsundere.
Dec 4, 2013 1:00 PM

Jul 2013
I have to say this was the best episode yet on my opinion. I almost died of laughter, even the narrator couldn't hold back, it felt unscripted.

Hmm, so I guess Seira's plan is Momo-approved: Make everyone fall in love with Kanade.
JoksPacifistDec 4, 2013 1:03 PM
Dec 4, 2013 1:05 PM

Jun 2013
Rejoice , peasants. I found this gif on twitter.

Huehuehue , enjoy.
http://imgur.com/G88HLWt

credits to the owner.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 4, 2013 1:07 PM

Sep 2008
FSN reference was gold :D

Finally an episode filled with ERABE!, proving once again that previous episodes seriously lacked it.

Looking forward to next episode.

And yeah, even narrator was laughing at choices :D
Dec 4, 2013 1:08 PM
Mar 2013
Riez said:

Huehuehue , enjoy.

credits to the owner.

Bless you, kind sir.
Dec 4, 2013 1:12 PM

May 2012
Funny episode. Got to see a lot more of Furano normal side this episode. Utage was so cute during the upsie daisy part. To bad Kanade absolute choice messed it up. Yuragi and Ayame are crazy. That battle scene was to funny. That gun had the most action in this episode. To bad for Yuragi suffocating under Ayame breast.

That last gun scene with Kanade was the best. It was so intense for no reason. In the end his plan back fire so bad. Seira told him not to cheat. Should have listened. Sad that it's ending next week. Hope we get a season 2. Been awhile since we had a funny anime that's funny every episode. Can't wait for next week.

Dat book.
Dec 4, 2013 1:27 PM

Nov 2012
So many lols this ep, just wish we could see more of Yukihira, but I guess that scene was enough, laughed so hard at chocolate at the pretty man competition and her homo argument. XD

Dec 4, 2013 1:27 PM

Apr 2010
A nice fan service episode especially the first part was funny when he lifted up the teacher it almost looked like a father playing with his daughter.
Not to mention the reaction of the teacher.
It seems the test was meant for Furano but we didn't see her much this episode, and it was obvious the main was mainly focused on Youoji, not that i mind tho still rooting for Youoji after all.

The Onii-chan pig men battle was funny but the way Chocolat was announcing was even better those BL jokes where funny.
Dec 4, 2013 1:49 PM

Nov 2013
The last scene with gun was a reference to Phantom of Inferno i guess?; But it makes me remember, how Reiji killed that 5 year old kid and his mom :<
Dec 4, 2013 1:50 PM

Jul 2009
DAT MILF.
id hit her with just enough force to make her cry tears of joy anyday
Dec 4, 2013 1:56 PM

Mar 2013
So i guess shes the third god giving orders hm.. That when she said erabe while snickering about the uptsy daisy thing
Dec 4, 2013 2:01 PM

Jul 2013
so much LOL this ep
haha the upsie daisy thing xD
Only 1 ep left :(
Dec 4, 2013 2:10 PM

Aug 2010
after next week, my life will be empty and meaningless T_______T

But I enjoyed this episode. That scene with loli-sensei was cute, and the watergun-paizuri O__O

Also, him grabbing Youoji and her reaction afterwards.

As always, Yukihira best girl, even though she didn't appear much =/
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Dec 4, 2013 2:11 PM

Sep 2009
Riez said:

Huehuehue , enjoy.

credits to the owner.

Someone should put unnecessary censorship on that.

There was a short Initial D parody in the beginning. The rest of the episode was very good. I'm not mentally prepared for just one more episode.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.
Dec 4, 2013 2:13 PM

Mar 2013
ERABE!!!
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Dec 4, 2013 2:19 PM

Feb 2010
It's going to end T.T
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Dec 4, 2013 2:20 PM

Jul 2013
noo 1 more ep left
Dec 4, 2013 2:20 PM

Nov 2012
I swore I just heard the fucking voice laugh at him with the "Upsy Daisy" choice. Now they're just screwing with MC! Poor guy.
Dec 4, 2013 2:30 PM
Feb 2011
sword123 said:

There was a short Initial D parody in the beginning.

I knew it right as the music started!
The Dullahan of the Mountain Pass, Douraku Utage vs Nakazato Takeshi in his R32 xD

Though the best part was the laughing "Erabe: Utage-chan, takai takai!"^^
Dec 4, 2013 2:48 PM

Dec 2012
I love this anime! Way too many laughs each and every episode! I wish this had more episodes but at the same time I'm excited to see how they end it! Hopefully they make it a finale that I will never forget :D
Dec 4, 2013 3:02 PM

Dec 2009
Oh man my favorite part had to be when the god was laughing while making him choose to pick up the loli teacher, you just know they are messing with him
Dec 4, 2013 3:35 PM

Jul 2010
Hilarious as always, damn I love it. Really too bad next week is going to end ..

Many ERABE = Much fun

Kurogashi said:
DAT MILF.
id hit her with just enough force to make her cry tears of joy anyday

What MILF?
Dec 4, 2013 4:34 PM
Nov 2012
WTF? They said the next episode is the last, please tell me that was translation error
:(

I'm enjoying this anime so much. It makes me laugh out loud every episode. I love how weird it is.
Dec 4, 2013 4:40 PM
Jul 2012
I don't think I've had this much fun while watching a series in a while now. The parodies were hilarious to watch and we got a lot more choices this episode to make up for the lack of them in previous ones. Also, that ending with Kanade accepting his fate for trying to cheat. I can't believe next week is the last episode, going to be a long wait for the OVA.
My anime blog
Ganebare Anime
Dec 4, 2013 4:52 PM

Apr 2012
Laughing Erabe and Utage-chan Takai Takai!

That made my day yet again~ XD

Also, am I the only one who thinks U.O.G probably cried during the whole roller coaster bewb grab incident while Kanade passed out and Yawakaze must've took a photo of her crying since she has Kanade's camera? o.o
Dec 4, 2013 4:56 PM

Apr 2013
Good episode.
The Yukihira is very cute ♥.
Dec 4, 2013 5:00 PM

Feb 2012
I'm rooting for a Seira x Kanade Ending. Muahahahahahah. Even though that it's obvious. She's the third god who's messing up and playing with Kanade's life. I think she has that romantic feeling towards him thus, targeting him almost everytime. I don't know if she's tsundere or yandere but she really suits Kanade. Yeahhh.

A close second and third for Youji and Chocolat. Fourth will be silicone-chan. Please make it a Seira x Kanade with Youji in it. That would be like a "FAPtastic" ending.
Dec 4, 2013 5:05 PM

May 2013
Did they not do the usual what-if-he-chose-something-else at the end of the episode this time, or did I miss it?
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2013

310 by dhell26 »»
Apr 16, 3:34 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Oct 9, 2013

254 by sjw_vegeta »»
Feb 7, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2013

173 by Lazulite »»
Jan 15, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2013

173 by Lazulite »»
Jan 15, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2013

143 by Lazulite »»
Jan 13, 7:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.