Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 29, 2013 2:45 AM
Jun 2012
I'm actually feeling sad for Yozora. I don't think the anime shows enough of her. We saw Kodaka's and Sena's background but we never saw Yozora's.

I hope season 3 will tell us more about her, her family, her life after Kodaka moved, etc.

Yozora was actually my favorite character. :(
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 29, 2013 3:22 AM

Dec 2011
Yozora became my favourite character gradually over the course of the second half of season 1. And yes, I share every one of those sentiments.

Thing is, she's probably seriously doubting whether she has any place in the group, getting pushed repeatedly to the sidelines by first Sena and now Rika as well (not that I have anything against Rika). That, at the very least, the others can, and should, help her get over. And I hope they do.

And we definitely need to get to know more about her too.

I want to read the next LN to see what happens, but it isn't out yet and even when it comes out I won't be able to get it for some time. It's frustrating.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 29, 2013 3:36 AM
Sep 2012
She will get Kodaka's D in the end. Don't worry.
Mar 29, 2013 6:15 AM

Jan 2013
yeah i also like yozora, though im not saying sena is not good(peace sena fans :D), all girls are pretty good in their own way in this series, especially rika LOL.... and i already expected this "fall" of yozora since i read the LN, though theres still hope for her anyway in the LN, and her fall is for her own good or charcter development :D
Mar 29, 2013 6:51 AM
Oct 2012
Yumihari said:
I'm actually feeling sad for Yozora. I don't think the anime shows enough of her. We saw Kodaka's and Sena's background but we never saw Yozora's.

I think that is because Yozora's background is going to be key for the rest of the novels. I speculated a bit about it on the episode 12 thread, but there is some evidence to suggest that Yozora is Hinata's half sister, and even if this is not true, there is still a lot suggesting that Yozora's home situation is not very good (not least the ending, that she can leave on her own without anyone stopping her).

Someone mentions that the title of this last section in the LN was "Kodaka becomes the protagonist". This word has several meaning, particularly related to this animation. First the protagonist is the main character, and this episode Kodaka went on about how he "isn't the main character in a harem comic", and this belief is why he could never make a move on anything. Rika forced him to admit to being the protagonist, which is what allows him move forward.

But a protagonist also is the main driver for action. Kodaka has up until now only been extremely passive. He has never tried to know the "whys" about any of the people he calls his friends. This fault is particularly glaring with Yozora. Yozora knows all about Kodaka, she has tried to be a friend (forming the club for starters, and then promoting activities that Kodaka wants to do), but Kodaka until this point hasn't really done anything for Yozora in return (and since the show is primarily from Kodaka's viewpoint, we know what he knows). Pretty shoddy treatment for your "twice over best friend".

Yozora accepted this situation because she thought Kodaka needed her, but with Kodaka now being able to make friends with other people, Yozora has lost what she thought of as her only value to him, and thus he now has no reason to be friends with her. Sort of shows how Yozora values herself (which ties back to her family - as well as to the Galge). As the protagonist, Kodaka will have to fight to save Yozora as his friend, he will have to take action, and in doing this, he will have to get deeper into Yozora's background, since that is the key.
Mar 29, 2013 6:53 AM

Sep 2011
^ Dammit it seems I got spoiled from you. Please put some spoiler tags even if you think you're just assuming.

Mar 29, 2013 6:57 AM

Dec 2012
Tennouji_ said:
^ Dammit it seems I got spoiled from you. Please put some spoiler tags even if you think you're just assuming.

It is just his speculation you can't be spoiled from a speculation you silly goose ;)
Mar 29, 2013 7:03 AM

Feb 2012
The LN is gonna be more focused on Yozara from now on.
Mar 29, 2013 7:11 AM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:
Tennouji_ said:

It is just his speculation you can't be spoiled from a speculation you silly goose ;)

Well, I never knew because I haven't read its Novel and it seemed what he's saying is kinda plausible to me so I thought he's stating spoilers.

Mar 29, 2013 7:17 AM

Dec 2012
Tennouji_ said:
tsudecimo said:
Tennouji_ said:

Well, I never knew because I haven't read its Novel and it seemed what he's saying is kinda plausible to me so I thought he's stating spoilers.

The last published volume in the novel is 8 where the anime ended at . The next volume 9 will be released on April ( i think not too sure).
But i kinda agree his speculation does seem like spoilers lol
Mar 29, 2013 7:26 AM

Apr 2011
I feel the same way 'bout you guys.. I don't know anything about Yozora and she's my fave character too :| It's kinda frustrating not knowing anythin' at all..

I hope the next volume will slowly tell us anything about Yozora :P
Mar 29, 2013 10:15 AM

Mar 2013
Hongu said:
I highly doubt Yozora will get any focus later on. No one really gives a shit about her, people are too busy fapping over Sena's meat and Kobato's lack of meat. It's really all about what pleases the fans. And it seems no one wants Yozora.

Everyone but you in this thread does.
Mar 29, 2013 10:22 AM

Mar 2013
Hongu said:
Cryztal said:
Hongu said:
I highly doubt Yozora will get any focus later on. No one really gives a shit about her, people are too busy fapping over Sena's meat and Kobato's lack of meat. It's really all about what pleases the fans. And it seems no one wants Yozora.

Everyone but you in this thread does.
Yozora's my favorite character, but only a select few even give a shit about her. It's all about Sena now.

Sorry then, I like to jump to conclusions. T.T

Sena gets the most development, and she doesn't even deserve it...I used to like her, but then I switched to team Yozora because I got tired of her getting all the attention.
Mar 29, 2013 10:29 AM
Oct 2012
Hongu said:
Yozora's my favorite character, but only a select few even give a shit about her. It's all about Sena now.

Yozora is like a fine wine that will get better with age. Sena is a Corona. Of course the masses go for Sena, they have no taste.

Sena is a wish fulfillment fantasy for most boys. The hottest girl in school is really a secret pervert who loves games. The blonde princess bitch who is corruptible. That pushes so many buttons, its little wonder that most fans would be perfectly willing to become her footstool. Indeed, I have a feeling that they would actually enjoy being step on by her, just as long as they can get her attention.

Yozora though is prudish, asexual, she pushes the buttons of what the real life "hottest girl in school" would do if any of these fanboys actually were to approach her. Which is why they hate her so much, Sena is the fantasy, Yozora is the reality. Though personally I think if Rika is a wildflower on top of a mountain, Yozora is the sweet rose that grows unseen. As Kodaka pointed out in the first episode, when Yozora is caught offguard, she is actually very pretty. But as Sena pointed out, it is very hard to catch Yozara in an unguarded mood, so it requires a little experience and imagination to appreciate what she could be. Which is something most people lack.
Mar 29, 2013 10:45 AM

Dec 2009
Actually, many people don't like Yozora because of her personality, that's why they prefer Sena or Rika.
Mar 29, 2013 10:52 AM

Nov 2011
Takuan_Soho said:
Yozora is the reality.

If I liked reality, I wouldn't be watching romantic harem comedies or even anime in general.

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Mar 29, 2013 10:53 AM
Oct 2011
Even though I didn't really like Yozora and her hate for crowds, I really think that she deserves a better ending than this.

sure I may be a Sena fanboy from the start but it's actually Yozora that gave a lasting impression

well I guess I'll have to wait for how Kodaka will deal with the situation

candid childhood friend or a fiancee your dad and her dad agreed on? it's a really tough decision
POOT SIGNATURE HERE
Mar 29, 2013 11:20 AM

Sep 2008
^Sena is also Kodaka's childhood friend.

I don't really feel sad because of Yozora.
I don't really know why I should feel so sorry for her.

Rika and Kodaka are friends, so what is wrong with that?!
This is reason to run away and cry because of this?!
Mar 29, 2013 2:04 PM

Mar 2013
I don't remember it being mentioned that Yozora ran away because Rika and Kodaka became friends? From what I know, Rika stayed on the roof, and Kodaka never found Yozora, so how would she know? Sorry if my memory's a little rusty.
Mar 29, 2013 2:21 PM
Oct 2012
Cryztal said:
I don't remember it being mentioned that Yozora ran away because Rika and Kodaka became friends? From what I know, Rika stayed on the roof, and Kodaka never found Yozora, so how would she know? Sorry if my memory's a little rusty.

When Rika and Kodaka had their scene, someone was watching and closed the door to the roof. That was Yozora.

So yes, that was what caused her to run away, but I think people are misinterpreting the "why". It wasn't that Rika and Kodaka became friends, but rather Yozora thinks that she failed Kodaka as a friend for the second time. Yozora already has low self-esteem and it is little wonder that she would run away.

Remember the episode where Yozora got Sena to dance on the roof. Yozora actually felt guilty over how much Sena was hurt (before, even though Sena would run crying from the room, she always showed up the next day acting like she had forgotten everything).

This would tie into my Yozora origin theory very well. As an unwanted step daughter whose mere existence has caused problems, Yozora would be hyper sensitive to such things.
Takuan_SohoMar 29, 2013 2:33 PM
Mar 29, 2013 3:44 PM

Mar 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
Cryztal said:

When Rika and Kodaka had their scene, someone was watching and closed the door to the roof. That was Yozora.

So yes, that was what caused her to run away, but I think people are misinterpreting the "why". It wasn't that Rika and Kodaka became friends, but rather Yozora thinks that she failed Kodaka as a friend for the second time. Yozora already has low self-esteem and it is little wonder that she would run away.

Remember the episode where Yozora got Sena to dance on the roof. Yozora actually felt guilty over how much Sena was hurt (before, even though Sena would run crying from the room, she always showed up the next day acting like she had forgotten everything).

This would tie into my Yozora origin theory very well. As an unwanted step daughter whose mere existence has caused problems, Yozora would be hyper sensitive to such things.

Thanks, I remember that scene, but I thought it was somebody else.
Mar 29, 2013 3:56 PM

Sep 2008
I can't agree with people are "misinterpreting" this scene,
because we don't know what Yozora think...
We only got one scenes, Yozora hear that Rika and Kodaka are friends,
and she run away...
So... Somebody could have theory that:
Yozora run away because she wanted have Kodaka only for herself (and there are examples that can confirmed this), but her plan failed, and she run away,
because she don't know what do now, when Kodaka have another friend.

I don't know, but for me this is stupid...
This isn't like confession scene,
Rika and Kodaka don't start dating they are just friends now,
this is stupid that Yozora can't accept it and run away.
Mar 29, 2013 5:19 PM

Jul 2011
bippo said:
She will get Kodaka's D in the end. Don't worry.

The japanese fans will probably kill the author if this happens for real.
Mar 29, 2013 5:21 PM

Mar 2013
LittleStar said:
I can't agree with people are "misinterpreting" this scene,
because we don't know what Yozora think...
We only got one scenes, Yozora hear that Rika and Kodaka are friends,
and she run away...
So... Somebody could have theory that:
Yozora run away because she wanted have Kodaka only for herself (and there are examples that can confirmed this), but her plan failed, and she run away,
because she don't know what do now, when Kodaka have another friend.

I don't know, but for me this is stupid...
This isn't like confession scene,
Rika and Kodaka don't start dating they are just friends now,
this is stupid that Yozora can't accept it and run away.

I don't think Yozora ran away for that....

I think Yozora is aware that they are all friends. I think she ran away because she thought she would never win Kodaka over, and decided to give up and run away.
Mar 29, 2013 6:04 PM
Mar 2013
LittleStar said:

I dont really get this childhood friend thingy because they still have no "concept of friendship" during that time.. even both Yozora and Sena have no memories of it because there were just playing for fun without knowing the name of each other...

IMO, this is... just... fanservice... *sigh*

:) :) :)

My thoery is, the author really intended to make Yozora really bad, easily get jealous/cannot let go of the past...so there will be a huge character development process for her on the next season.

She really needs one... and I'll love her more if she ever will.
Mar 29, 2013 6:10 PM

Mar 2013
animforever0 said:
LittleStar said:

I dont really get this childhood friend thingy because they still have no "concept of friendship" during that time.. even both Yozora and Sena have no memories of it because there were just playing for fun without knowing the name of each other...

IMO, this is... just... fanservice... *sigh*

Completely agree!

Yozora X Kodaka forever!
Mar 29, 2013 6:25 PM

Jan 2013
The bandwagon for this anime is getting huge.
Mar 29, 2013 6:32 PM

Oct 2012
To hell with this... They made this anime a Yozora bad ending... She end up losing her most treasured friend Kodaka again. I actually understand Yozora, but it's hard to explain it since my English is bad (It's not my first language) ..I can also understand that she wants Kodaka for herself and the whole point of making that club was for both of them only to bring back the past. Sena's past was nothing more than just a mere memory fragment. Kodaka barely even remember that time he played with Sena because they were like around 3 or 4 -ish years old. To me I think Yozora and Kodaka's past has more meaning rather than Sena's (If that's the right word to put it, again sorry my English.)

True I'am rooting for Yozora and fan of her here, but they made the ending a different story instead of them Yozora and Kodaka be friends err.. rather be more than friends.. they made Rika the new main character! (not hating her or anything she's cool) She became the new best friend for Kodaka I mean WTF is that?!
Mar 29, 2013 6:37 PM

Jan 2012
The past doesn't mean shit as Rika stated. The finale of this series and the character developement of yozora especially will be focused around them throwing away the past. Meaning no more childhood friend crap, no more fiancee advantage. The present is the present and the relationships they build in the present will be all that matters. I think after Yozora comes back from her "journey" she will stop living in the past.
Mar 29, 2013 7:01 PM

Oct 2012
rupok93 said:
The past doesn't mean shit as Rika stated. The finale of this series and the character developement of yozora especially will be focused around them throwing away the past. Meaning no more childhood friend crap, no more fiancee advantage. The present is the present and the relationships they build in the present will be all that matters. I think after Yozora comes back from her "journey" she will stop living in the past.

To Rika saying that the past doesn't mean shit is because she never experience having childhood friend nor "precious" memories (though they never focus much on her background and such) again I'm not trying to be hating on Rika. I agreed with you about present is present, but for some people it's hard to let go something that means alot to them.

I just hope that season will be focusing on Yozora more.>_>
Mar 29, 2013 8:23 PM

Jan 2012
Satsugai73 said:
rupok93 said:

To Rika saying that the past doesn't mean shit is because she never experience having childhood friend nor "precious" memories (though they never focus much on her background and such) again I'm not trying to be hating on Rika. I agreed with you about present is present, but for some people it's hard to let go something that means alot to them.

if Yozora is still stuck in the past in the next season i won't be rooting for her at all. The only reason I would back her if she lets go and stops thinking she deserves Kodaka just because she had a past with him.
Mar 29, 2013 9:23 PM

Mar 2012
Glad to know there's also people with same sentiment with me!
I've found most people are at Sena's side and thinks if I'm kind of strange.

Definitely need next season,there's a still a lot to be explained, but guess it will be quite a long wait considering the LN.
Mar 30, 2013 1:21 AM
Jun 2012
SPOILER ALERT!

I honestly hope the next season will be on Yozora. I think the reason behind her bossy and aggressive attitude is because she doesn't want to be hurt by being lonely. After Kodaka left her, she was alone and she was deeply hurt (she even mentioned she doesn't want to get close to something if it'll end up leaving her one day - incident with Night the cat).

When she left in the episode 13, I think she's hurt because she feels someone close to her is leaving her again. She sees Kodaka as her only friend and if he keeps finding new friends, she'll be left out in the dust.

She also seems to be an orphan or an unwanted child. In the last episode, when Rika stated that Yozora has now became emotionless because she's still hung onto the past, Kodaka stated she would have clung onto her mother... suggestion she might have passed away; another reason why she doesn't want to have any close relationships.

Aside from that, it seems as if Yozora is starting to be friends with people in the club, even Sena, without acknowledging it and I think that's the reason behind it too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onto the fan wars, I honestly hope Kodaka ends up with Yozora. After all, her personality is because something had affected her to act this way. Sena on the other hand... she's selfish, stuck-up, egotistic, etc. and she doesn't have a reason why she acts this way. People tend to like Sena better just because they see her as the "victim" of Yozora pranks (which she is... not denying).Quite realistically, with Yozora's personality, if someone annoys you and is that egotistic and perverted, I would also prank them around.

Then again, I also think Yozora might be a little jealous of Sena. She's considered "pretty" and the "school idol", which is why Yozora didn't let her join the club (seeing it might be a prank) but after a while she lets her join because she sees she is actually friendless.

But that's just my input. I don't really get why people hate Yozora so much. I really think that the true victim in this anime is Yozora...
Mar 30, 2013 1:54 AM

Oct 2012
rupok93 said:
Satsugai73 said:
rupok93 said:

if Yozora is still stuck in the past in the next season i won't be rooting for her at all. The only reason I would back her if she lets go and stops thinking she deserves Kodaka just because she had a past with him.

We won't know unless there is Season 3.

Yumihari said:
SPOILER ALERT!

I honestly hope the next season will be on Yozora. I think the reason behind her bossy and aggressive attitude is because she doesn't want to be hurt by being lonely. After Kodaka left her, she was alone and she was deeply hurt (she even mentioned she doesn't want to get close to something if it'll end up leaving her one day - incident with Night the cat).

When she left in the episode 13, I think she's hurt because she feels someone close to her is leaving her again. She sees Kodaka as her only friend and if he keeps finding new friends, she'll be left out in the dust.

She also seems to be an orphan or an unwanted child. In the last episode, when Rika stated that Yozora has now became emotionless because she's still hung onto the past, Kodaka stated she would have clung onto her mother... suggestion she might have passed away; another reason why she doesn't want to have any close relationships.

Aside from that, it seems as if Yozora is starting to be friends with people in the club, even Sena, without acknowledging it and I think that's the reason behind it too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onto the fan wars, I honestly hope Kodaka ends up with Yozora. After all, her personality is because something had affected her to act this way. Sena on the other hand... she's selfish, stuck-up, egotistic, etc. and she doesn't have a reason why she acts this way. People tend to like Sena better just because they see her as the "victim" of Yozora pranks (which she is... not denying).Quite realistically, with Yozora's personality, if someone annoys you and is that egotistic and perverted, I would also prank them around.

Then again, I also think Yozora might be a little jealous of Sena. She's considered "pretty" and the "school idol", which is why Yozora didn't let her join the club (seeing it might be a prank) but after a while she lets her join because she sees she is actually friendless.

But that's just my input. I don't really get why people hate Yozora so much. I really think that the true victim in this anime is Yozora...

People only see Yozora as a bully or other such.. I guess :/ To me she is actually pretty nice who has a hard time opening up to people. A shy person who.. puts (what's the word..) a mask for people to see her differently. I guess that's the only way to communicate with others. Sena seems to bit..enjoying being called "meat" since it's probably the first time she has a nickname and being victim to Yozora as well. As I remember she has weird fetish the part in her room full of pictures of Yozora(even masturbate to it...)

She might be jealous of Sena too. Who knows?
Mar 30, 2013 2:09 AM

Apr 2011
I don't get why most of the people hate Yozora :| Why do they dislike her so much to the point that they want her to suffer so much and suffer and suffer and saying she deserves it.....sigh...

from the very beginning..she's the very first character that I like in the series and it didn't change up until now...(it will never change)
I like Yozora and will keep liking her no matter what the author writes about her and no matter what the people say about her..
Mar 30, 2013 3:30 AM

Jan 2013
akira25ysai said:
I don't get why most of the people hate Yozora :| Why do they dislike her so much to the point that they want her to suffer so much and suffer and suffer and saying she deserves it.....sigh...

from the very beginning..she's the very first character that I like in the series and it didn't change up until now...(it will never change)
I like Yozora and will keep liking her no matter what the author writes about her and no matter what the people say about her..

agree
Mar 30, 2013 7:25 AM

Mar 2013
Lately, Sena has been bullying Yozora and her fanboys call it revenge, but it's the same thing. What the-? So, when your perfect "Sena-sama" does something bad, it's suddenly okay?
Mar 30, 2013 8:47 AM

Oct 2012
sorhan777 said:
akira25ysai said:

agree

Definitely agreed with you! Yozora all the way. Rooting for her since day 1. It will never change.

Cryztal said:
Lately, Sena has been bullying Yozora and her fanboys call it revenge, but it's the same thing. What the-? So, when your perfect "Sena-sama" does something bad, it's suddenly okay?

I know right? Most people ignored that Yozora does feel bad for Sena after she pull a prank on her, like the time she was dancing on top of the roof top and even the part where she, Rika, and Yukimura put crazy shits on her hair. Since when Sena became completely opposite here? I mean I remembered that she always ran away crying...now she became this high-class revenge seeker.
Mar 30, 2013 9:02 AM
Jul 2012
Cryztal said:

So you are accepting Yozora bullying Sena, while you can't accept Sena taking revenge?

If you are getting bullied, would you just accept it and remain to be a victim the whole time...?
Mar 30, 2013 9:25 AM

Dec 2011
mironicus said:
Cryztal said:

So you are accepting Yozora bullying Sena, while you can't accept Sena taking revenge?

Cryztal wasn't saying that. In fact s/he was criticising others for doing exactly that (but the other way around).

Yes, Yozora has a flawed personality. There's no denying that. Everyone in this series does.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 30, 2013 9:28 AM
Aug 2012
Satsugai73 said:
sorhan777 said:
akira25ysai said:

agree

Definitely agreed with you! Yozora all the way. Rooting for her since day 1. It will never change.

Cryztal said:

I know right? Most people ignored that Yozora does feel bad for Sena after she pull a prank on her, like the time she was dancing on top of the roof top and even the part where she, Rika, and Yukimura put crazy shits on her hair. Since when Sena became completely opposite here? I mean I remembered that she always ran away crying...now she became this high-class revenge seeker.

That's the only time she felt bad and enjoyed it thoroughly every time. Seriously people Yozora isn't any Mary Sue either like you are saying. If you seriously like the character accept her faults too rather than making stuff up.

Mar 30, 2013 9:36 AM

Dec 2011
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Seriously people Yozora isn't any Mary Sue either like you are saying.

Who said that?
Mar 30, 2013 9:42 AM
Aug 2012
kuuderes_shadow said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Seriously people Yozora isn't any Mary Sue either like you are saying.

Who said that?

Read some of the posts in the previous pages.........it was so fun seeing how hard are people trying to make Yozora look good disregarding all her flaws. Same goes for Sena fans though.......they bash Yozora like she is the worst character they have ever seen. Both characters have their pros and cons but up to now Sena has become much better compared to Yozora who is still stuck in the past.

Mar 30, 2013 9:43 AM

Oct 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Satsugai73 said:
sorhan777 said:
akira25ysai said:

agree

Cryztal said:

That's the only time she felt bad and enjoyed it thoroughly every time. Seriously people Yozora isn't any Mary Sue either like you are saying. If you seriously like the character accept her faults too rather than making stuff up.

Uhm...could you elaborate the part "making stuff up" for me please?
Mar 30, 2013 9:45 AM

Jan 2012
@Satsugai73
>Most people ignored that Yozora does feel bad for Sena after she pull a prank on her

As Dragon_Slayer_X stated, there are one (maybe two) incidents on which Yozora felt bad - and she only felt bad after Sena made an effort to communicate her feelings.

That's just one example of deluded Yozora fags making stuff up, or trying to have Yozora shine in a brighter light in general.
Mar 30, 2013 9:47 AM

Dec 2012
Sena is 1000% lovely than Yozora..if Yozora still has her long hair hmm..

Mar 30, 2013 9:50 AM
Aug 2012
@Satsugai73:
Already stated in the previous post. Here is a question to elaborate that:

How many times did Yozora feel bad for bullying Sena? Only one or two times. She enjoyed bullying her most of the time. Beach episode as an example. But Sena also deserves it for acting creepy sometimes. Yozora enjoys getting Sena raped whenever she writes something about Sena(season 1).

You said most people ignored that Yozora does feel bad for bullying Sena but does she always? Also i didn't see her feel bad about most of the things she done especially to Maria and Yukimura (even though i like them the least). Retarded sena fans may bash her for whatever reason but it's actually her actions that get her the most hate.

Mar 30, 2013 10:00 AM

Jan 2012
Satsugai73 said:
so what's good about Sena?
That's a very, very weak attempt at trying to come back at somebody. We weren't talking about Sena's positive aspects here, but I'll humour you:
>Intelligent and good at studying
Now before people jump at me and tell me how stupid "Meat" is, there were a few situations in the anime were SHE actually lectured other club members on common sense. Yes, Sena still lacks common sense in general when it comes to certain aspects, but so does EVERY member of this club - that's kind of the point of the show. She's by no means stupid.
>Helps others out
Unlike Yozora, she makes an effort to help other people out. Like with Maria for example, where she got her a ticket just so that she wouldn't be left behind. You think Yozora would've given the tiniest fuck?
>Socializing person
She's actively trying to make friends, not just getting into Kodaka's pants. Yozora is a sociopath, and not the fun type even.

These are just a few of her positive traits, I could name more if I wanted to. But I don't really feel like it's necessary to show off how superior Sena is anymore. Yozora already got multiple kicks in the stomach in S1, especially with that haircut, but after S2 most people will have realized what a hypocrite and manipulative bitch she is. I seriously feel a bit bad for Yozora fans, or what is left of them at least.
Mar 30, 2013 10:02 AM

Oct 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
@Satsugai73:
Already stated in the previous post. Here is a question to elaborate that:

How many times did Yozora feel bad for bullying Sena? Only one or two times. She enjoyed bullying her most of the time. Beach episode as an example. But Sena also deserves it for acting creepy sometimes. Yozora enjoys getting Sena raped whenever she writes something about Sena(season 1).

You said most people ignored that Yozora does feel bad for bullying Sena but does she always? Also i didn't see her feel bad about most of the things she done especially to Maria and Yukimura (even though i like them the least). Retarded sena fans may bash her for whatever reason but it's actually her actions that get her the most hate.

Yes thanks for explaining since my English is not so good very well! Anyways.. !

Well I guess that's true I barely remember what happen much in the anime. Bullying Sena was the only thing she can do to make her give up in the Neighbor Club and continue her....intention of dealing Kodaka in a crazy whatever ways she does.
Mar 30, 2013 10:21 AM

Dec 2012
...Am I the only one who feels worried/scared/sad to be a Yozora fan due to some of the harsh hate she gets? *tiptoes a little back*

I mean, all the characters in Haganai are likeable in some way or another. At least they weren't developed, as I think somebody said here before, to be ultimate Mary-Sues...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

254 by 5hadow17 »»
Jun 5, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.