Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 16, 2008 9:30 PM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
(Pokemon voice guy) Could this be the end of Haruhi and her friends? Tune in next time to find out!
Jan 2, 2009 9:35 PM

Aug 2008
nooooooooooooooooooooooo It can't end like that!
Jan 7, 2009 11:02 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
theeggman85 said:
(Pokemon voice guy) Could this be the end of Haruhi and her friends? Tune in next time to find out!
ROFLMAO
p r o f i l e 👀
Mar 12, 2009 6:35 PM

Oct 2008
Tama-chan say WHAT?!
How could he! TT_TT
His grandma did it didn't she?
I will kill her...mentally!!
Well...onto the last episode!
Apr 9, 2009 8:32 PM

Jul 2008
theeggman85 said:

Ya thats a pretty good description of this episode lol
and i love how Haruhi was jealous....really
Apr 10, 2009 9:46 AM

Apr 2009
star_lit said:
theeggman85 said:

Ya thats a pretty good description of this episode lol
and i love how Haruhi was jealous....really

hahah yeah I know
Jun 5, 2009 4:16 PM
May 2008
I wasn't expecting that type of ending for this episode and for the series. Looks like Haruhi is going to be even more so jealous next episode... I've also got to start the manga soon.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Jul 7, 2009 9:28 PM
Mar 2009
gah, that was HORRIBLE!!! i didn't even finish it because it was soooooooo stupid.
Jul 20, 2009 12:03 AM

Aug 2008
Hmph! This episode has officially made me hate an old lady. A very effective story.

Its funny how Haruhi wants to act all jealous all of a sudden when she hasn't shown him any affection up until this point.
Jul 27, 2009 11:32 AM

Sep 2008
TAMAKI-KUN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2009 8:04 AM

Sep 2008
Haruhi is Jealous, well it's kinda weird, but at least this should lead to some sort of an evolution in the series. I think Tamaki wouldn't want to get serious with Haruhi so she won't end up like his Mom
Oh and the old lady, she has to DIE
Aug 30, 2009 4:08 PM

Mar 2009
Qisara said:

Oh and the old lady, she has to DIE

<.<; Agreed.

Lol but Haruhi is SO jealous, she know's she loves Tamaki, I can see it in her eyes.
And that E'claire girl or w/e her name is. She is going to eff up everything.. -_-
But it was a awesome episode. 5/5!

Oct 8, 2009 12:51 PM

Aug 2008
Noooooooo! D:

Nov 19, 2009 6:21 PM

Nov 2009
tama-chan why!!! ='( you cant get rid of the host club!!! whaaaa!!!
Dec 15, 2009 11:52 AM
Sep 2009
DO NOT WANT. aghhhh

DO NOT WANT
Jan 11, 2010 9:56 AM

Jun 2009
Wow. This EP hit me pretty hard. Gotta feel sorry for Tamaki because you can obviously see that it's something he doesn't want.

theeggman85 said:

Hahahahahahahaha.
Apr 30, 2010 9:38 AM
Aug 2009
theeggman85 said:

Very true sums everything up
Nooooooo what a way to start the end of it all.
Jun 30, 2010 5:14 AM

Jan 2010
tamaki you idiot -_-
this better turn out ok :\

5/5

oh and f*** eclair and grandma
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Jul 6, 2010 2:50 AM

Mar 2010
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN if it ends like this then am TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED. WTF is that suppose to mean this is CRAZY totally.

i hate that so called GRAMA GRANDMONK whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 2, 2010 1:17 AM

May 2010
Please don't screw this up Tamaki.

On to ep 26. It's only 1:15 AM.
Aug 22, 2010 6:33 PM

May 2010
So that's the story behind Tamaki's cheerfulness..

BTW, like father like son eh?? :D

Need to finish this before this feeling of excitement wears off..
Feb 20, 2011 3:56 PM
Jul 2018
god eclair. i hate thoe random rich and bitchy chicks in series.
Mar 4, 2011 6:11 AM

Aug 2009
Tama-chan!?

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

May 22, 2011 5:31 PM

Feb 2010
The ED just seemed not to fit with the ending mood of the episode...
theeggman85 said:

Win!

EDIT: and I loved the throwback to the first episode with the lightbulb thing. As soon as I saw it I was like "uh-oh". Heh...
It's not breaking in if the door is unlocked.

Jul 4, 2011 6:00 PM

Oct 2009
I'm so shocked he can't dissolve the club he created it. I think that Ecclaire chick is coersing him into this in order to get what she wants!!! I hope this is not the end of the season like this?? Not fair!!!
Oct 19, 2011 3:09 PM

May 2010
when Tamaki said what he said at the end of the episode i felt so heart broken

My Membercards
Dec 23, 2011 4:17 PM
Dec 2011
lol...nobody mentioned the cuteness of Tamaki as a child? O_o
Jun 28, 2012 8:33 PM

Sep 2011
Shit finally just got serious.
Jan 20, 2013 12:08 PM

Nov 2012
Oh my fricking gosh! This episode was just... surprising. It brought me to tears. It can't end like this! It just can't! The ending was a huge shock! It also made me feel so heartbroken. Tamaki can't end it like this!
Jan 20, 2013 4:04 PM
May 2012
MysteriouslyMe said:
Oh my fricking gosh! This episode was just... surprising. It brought me to tears. It can't end like this! It just can't! The ending was a huge shock! It also made me feel so heartbroken. Tamaki can't end it like this!

I would recommend reading the manga because it just wraps everything up better
Oct 6, 2013 12:54 PM

Dec 2007
Tamaki acting out of character for DRAMA was so fucking stupid.
This show turned to the silly shoujo it seemed to be parodying at first. I knew it was going this direction and dropped it early on. I just wish I had kept it dropped.
Mar 2, 2014 12:02 AM

Jul 2009
The episode soo good!! Can't believed we've learned a lot in a single episode!!

During the dance we saw a lot of the previous characters who are now with their lovers!

Like Kanako and her fiance, Kurakano and Kazukiyo, and Kasanoda-kun is there!!

I lol'd when the parents started getting carried away by the Host's groups looks XD

The best where the twins, that acting!!!

Yay they finally revealed Tamaki's father. Seems this is where Tamaki's style and personality he got it from XD

And what's up with Kyoya's father slapping him? i have a feeling that his business is not doing well and is looking for someone to blame like Kyoya. At least that's what I'm getting from the conversation of Kyoya's father and Tamaki's.

Tamaki's grandmother is such a bitch, hate old people like this who treats their grandchildren like shit just because they didn't like the woman who fell in love with his son.

This Eclair girl seems fishy, I wonder why she has gone to the Suoh's family even though her family is already rich as it is. Yukari Tamura's voice is lovely though!

Seems everyone really loves Tamaki playing the piano. Never seen Haruhi jealous like that!

So we finally know what happened to Tamaki back then. So the head of the Suoh family back then is the superintendent father or brother??

What happened to the first woman who his Tamaki's grandmother forced his father to take marriage?

Tamaki baby looks like Haninozuka, Mitsukuni to be honest!

I feel sorry for Tamaki and his mother T__T

I wonder why she went in hiding? couldn't handle the guilt she felt when she sold her son to pay her debts??

Tamaki and Eclair getting engaged? obviously a set up, but why?

So the club is closing?!?! no way!! Haruhi must be frustrated right now!

Haruhi will save the day in the end!!!

LAST episode NOOOOOOO! T___T
Mar 29, 2014 6:36 PM

Aug 2013
...... Dat cliffhanger.

Now, the question is : why? What did she tell him? What I think she told him is that she blamed him for his friend trouble (Haruhi debt, Kyouya situation, the love polygon) and told him that if he dissolved the club, they would all be happy and forget him. She probably also told him that if he marry her, he will be able to see his mom back. Anyway, that's what I think.

That episode had a weird gloomy atmosphere. It's like everyone knew that something was going to happen and were patiently waiting for it to explode.

So we finally know Tamaki past. That's really sad. His dad is really like him in the end xD

Now what will happen? Haruhi is clearly jealous of that Éclair Tonnerre (what a dumb name :P ) and so meaning in the same time that she have feeling for Tamaki, while she try to stop him? Will the group push her to do so?
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 9, 2014 8:38 PM

Jan 2014
WTF THAT BITCH
Jun 12, 2014 7:47 PM

May 2012
Oh wow that ending! I wasn't expecting that but now I really wonder what the last episode will offer us!
Jul 18, 2014 11:38 PM

Jan 2014
What the hell is that Eclair thing? Seriously. I really don't like her. And that end thing. What?
Aug 28, 2014 6:15 AM
Aug 2014
Lady Eclair. I have never wanted to punch an anime character so badly in my life before. I was legit like raging from behind my computer screen. When Tamaki said the club was disbanding I was like 'dis bitch has a deathwish'
Dec 14, 2014 3:23 AM

Aug 2014
I'm not hating Éclair; she genuinely seems to have a thing for Tamaki and to be basically a pawn in Gramma's game.

That said, I really hate Gramma. I'm willing to cut her a little bit of slack for being a traditional Japanese dowager, but what she's done and is doing aren't even close to "cool".

Suō Yuzuru is bloody awesome. Nice to see that Tamaki comes by his charms honestly, LOL.

PrinceHeir said:
During the dance we saw a lot of the previous characters who are now with their lovers!

Like Kanako and her fiance, Kurakano and Kazukiyo, and Kasanoda-kun is there!!
...With his own fan club, and he has absolutely no idea what to do with them!!! *ROFL*

And now, the part I'm looking forward to from a storyline perspective, but not a shipping one, as I actually don't ship Haruhi/Tamaki. Far as I'm concerned, he made an unrecoverable error back in the beach ep.
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Dec 14, 2014 4:28 AM

Nov 2014
I absolutely hate both these two. REALLY. I don't eel anything but the raging fire of pure utter hatred. no no. make that 3. I strongly dislike hate Kyoya's father. piss off. When I first started watching Ouran when it was still fresh, in the raw Japanese un-molested dub version, I cried so hard. Tamaki's heart just keeps getting mashed on and used, thrown away. I wanted to jump through the screen and just slap Eclair. and then the grandmother. and then Kyoya's father and I would have a long conversation about how he treats him. I can really feel Tamaki's heart breaking throughout this entire episode. </3

I want a sniper rifle, like YESTERDAY.
Dec 14, 2014 5:04 AM

Aug 2014
LadyDisraeli said:
I want a sniper rifle, like YESTERDAY.
Meister Hayate, if I see you anywhere near Stormraider, Raging Heart, or even Cross Mirage, I'm having Signum and Zafira lock you in your room for a week. Your aim is so awful that you'd probably end up shooting Shamal's foot off, and we both know it!

And yes, I will tattle on you! Even if I end up hearing it from Agito for that entire week! >:(
DuneflowerDec 14, 2014 5:09 AM
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Mar 29, 2015 8:39 PM

Jun 2013
Eclair, Tamaki's grandmother, and Kyouya's father are horrible.

Haruhi is jealous. I think she's finally realizing she has feelings for Tamaki.

But the situation is very bad. First, Kyouya was slapped by his father, second Tamaki has family issues, and third he's going to marry Eclair, as his grandmother had ordered.

Despite his family problem, Tamaki is still cheerful, as Haruhi said. But at the end of the episode, he announced something that is considered to be a bad news. I could see he was sad while announcing those news.

Ouran club will continue to support him no matter what.

One episode left. I can't wait to see how the things will turn out at the end.
May 6, 2015 6:49 PM

Nov 2014
theeggman85 said:

LOLOLOL
May 6, 2015 6:51 PM

Nov 2014
I hope that Éclair b**** leaves Tamaki alone >_<
On a side note, did Tamaki's dad think Haruhi was a boy when he was talking to her?...
Jun 27, 2015 12:30 PM

Feb 2015
OMG! The "bombshell" Tamaki threw at the end! Why?! Why does it have to be this way?! *cries*
Nov 8, 2015 9:12 AM
Nov 2015
Is nobody going to mention what happened to Kyoya!! How could a father hit his own flesh and blood son!! I was yelling in anger and was just so angry!! Why would he do such a thing!
Jun 8, 2016 1:31 PM

Jul 2014
Good episode, but kind of melodramatic.

4/5
Apr 6, 2017 6:26 AM

Apr 2015
WHAT IS THIS I CAN'T EVEN

That ending tho, I didn't expect that coming

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
May 6, 2018 10:49 PM

Feb 2018
Maaaan what a great episode, can't believe next episode is the last one, it looks very promising.
Mar 28, 2019 8:43 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
this episode really is a heartbreak

Aug 31, 2020 7:15 PM
Jul 2020
When I first started watching ouran, I wasn't sure what t expect
but I'm positive I didn't expect heartbreak, despair, and fury all at once.

And this, my friends, is yet another reason we say eat the rich.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DarkBlue - Mar 16, 2008

204 by Kreikka95 »»
May 21, 10:09 PM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 17 Discussion

shinigami034 - Nov 16, 2008

44 by jilebi_james23 »»
May 17, 11:53 AM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kenkei - Sep 9, 2008

67 by Kreikka95 »»
May 7, 1:38 AM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

notestinet - Jun 6, 2008

72 by Kreikka95 »»
May 1, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

notestinet - Jun 1, 2008

65 by Kreikka95 »»
Apr 30, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.