Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 28, 2012 9:09 PM
Nov 2012
Just curious anyone know if there will be new to love rus after darkness or will it just end here?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 28, 2012 9:28 PM

Nov 2012
Well the people at Sentai filmworks are only talking about releasing a home video in 2013. Nothing about a new season so I'm not sure....
Nov 28, 2012 9:56 PM
Nov 2012
Oh. I just hope it will still continue on. One of my favourite animes :)
Nov 28, 2012 9:57 PM

Sep 2012
i hope not

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2012 10:28 PM

Jan 2012
as long as there is a demand and money (customers).
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Nov 29, 2012 12:05 AM

Nov 2012
If there is another one, I hope Lala become a main character again. I want more Lala quality time.
Nov 29, 2012 3:04 AM

Jun 2012
I hope so. Each season has gotten progressively better.

Even though that is just my opinion, the MAL rankings seem to agree with me.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Nov 29, 2012 12:21 PM

Apr 2010
Kodaka-San said:
Well the people at Sentai filmworks are only talking about releasing a home video in 2013. Nothing about a new season so I'm not sure....

Not sure what this has to do with anything...

To Love Ru Darkness is looking to be one of the better sellers of the season in Japan, so its likely they'll continue it. No reason to stop accepting lots of sales, right?

Nov 29, 2012 12:23 PM
Oct 2012
Evilpoo said:
Just curious anyone know if there will be new to love rus after darkness or will it just end here?

That is all up to the writer. They have already animated the rest of his To-Love_Ru works and they are catching up to the stuff he is currently working on.

The demand is there, it is now all just a matter of how long the writer wants to do this.
Dec 18, 2012 10:23 PM

Sep 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Evilpoo said:

That is all up to the writer. They have already animated the rest of his To-Love_Ru works and they are catching up to the stuff he is currently working on.

The demand is there, it is now all just a matter of how long the writer wants to do this.

took the words right out of my mouth. currently the to love ru darkness manga isnt very far ahead since it's a monthly release, the anime is catching up big time so it might be a while before we see a season 4 if at all.
Dec 19, 2012 12:34 AM

Oct 2011
kevsterr95 said:
Takuan_Soho said:
Evilpoo said:

took the words right out of my mouth. currently the to love ru darkness manga isnt very far ahead since it's a monthly release, the anime is catching up big time so it might be a while before we see a season 4 if at all.

I agree. I'm sure there will be another season since To Love-Ru has been such a popular franchise but we are going to wait at least two years for it.
Dec 19, 2012 6:38 AM

Dec 2011
It all depends on the manga as the plot of the anime follows it and there isn't much chapter out
Dec 19, 2012 9:21 AM
Jul 2018
JuppJupp said:
kevsterr95 said:
Takuan_Soho said:
Evilpoo said:

I agree. I'm sure there will be another season since To Love-Ru has been such a popular franchise but we are going to wait at least two years for it.

I agree with JuppJupp, but I hope it wont be 2 years long. Oh well. Time will tell the story
Dec 19, 2012 4:26 PM
Apr 2011
In Spring of 2014, hope a couple more OVA's in next year...
Dec 19, 2012 9:58 PM

Oct 2011
Well two more episodes left?

Episode 11 is probably

And Episode 12 is probably

So there is definitely a possibility of another season of TLRD. Even the manga isn't finished yet
Dec 21, 2012 6:14 AM

Feb 2011
I really hope there is.
I'd love to see a series where Rito becomes less useless (maybe king deviluke himself trains him? that'd be so fucking awesome.)

Dec 21, 2012 6:44 AM
Jul 2018
Iasuru said:
Well two more episodes left?

Episode 11 is probably

And Episode 12 is probably

So there is definitely a possibility of another season of TLRD. Even the manga isn't finished yet

maybe maybe...
Dec 29, 2012 7:39 PM
Jul 2018
This is my favorite anime currently, i'm unsure about a second season though, nothing's been announced yet and i think if it does come out it will be maybe when the Manga is over? or maybe after all the blu-rays come out.
I'd definitely love to see a second season so i'm praying for it but so far nothing's been announced.
Dec 30, 2012 8:50 PM
Jul 2012
id def like to see a completion of the story (maybe not the completion of the harem plan per se, but the mae/yami bit)
Dec 30, 2012 8:52 PM

Dec 2010
Well, studios almost have enough material to make a second season of TLR Darkness. I think they're planning on since there's no way you'd introduce an evil character and end the show like that.

Dec 30, 2012 9:37 PM

Aug 2012
Well it appears the chances of another season are high, so it all depends on the manga. This season covered a good portion of the manga apparently, so it will probably take at least a year for them to get enough material for a second season. It would be a lot better if the manga updated weekly instead of monthly...
Dec 30, 2012 11:12 PM

Sep 2012
Haven't read the manga, but I'm sure there's more coming as long as the materials like the manga keep going. Given the sales that Darkness produces are higher than average as well. It already has been 3 seasons, if it's doing so good and there's more, then why stop it? :)
Dec 30, 2012 11:14 PM

Feb 2012
Based off how this one ended they probably could do another season, but Momo isn't a bad MC but without the Lala ness it just wasnt the same.
Dec 31, 2012 12:26 AM

Jan 2012
Ended in a cliffhanger, so this might get probably 6 out of 10, this could get another series...

shinigami013x said:
Based off how this one ended they probably could do another season, but Momo isn't a bad MC but without the Lala ness it just wasnt the same.

agree with you...
Jan 23, 2013 7:25 PM

Feb 2011
I certainly hope there will be a new season..

Mar 10, 2013 2:09 PM

Jan 2012
I liked how they put a real plot into it... but imo, it is pointless if Lala doesn't appear. She was always clinging into Rito, putting him into a mess every time, then she just disappeared? I was expecting him to choose between Lala and Haruna... but could a harem be what he will go for in the end?
When he is pushed to the edges of despair, a man has no choice but to sink, or grasp at the fleeting wisps of hope, fight with all his power against the inevitabilities of his fate and struggle against the impossible. For even if he fails, at least fail knowing that he dared greatly...
...Or something like that.
Mar 12, 2013 8:21 AM
Mar 2013
If you want continue the story about to love ru darkness, you can read it from manga.. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/to_love_ru_darkness
and the manga is still going and not end yet.. so the anime maybe will be another series.. just my opinion..
Mar 31, 2013 9:24 AM
Dec 2011
Mikenzb said:
JuppJupp said:
kevsterr95 said:
Takuan_Soho said:
Evilpoo said:

e

I agree with JuppJupp, but I hope it wont be 2 years long. Oh well. Time will tell the story

YES YES!! XD
Apr 2, 2013 1:22 AM
Aug 2012
can some one tell me if there is a new season pls this is my favorite anime.
Apr 4, 2013 8:06 AM

Feb 2013
no there isnt another season, i do hope that there is though. My body is so fucking ready for this.
Apr 24, 2013 11:42 PM
Apr 2013
killerant0 said:
no there isnt another season, i do hope that there is though. My body is so fucking ready for this.

dude dont do that itll ruin my hope and faith.
hahahaha
May 11, 2013 6:15 AM
Oct 2012
jose21 said:
If there is another one, I hope Lala become a main character again. I want more Lala quality time.

second
May 17, 2013 12:57 PM
Nov 2007
Kolle said:
jose21 said:

second

I would like to see that, but I don't think it will happen soon.
Saturday... Night's Alright!
Jun 2, 2013 5:59 PM
Feb 2011
I sure hope so! It was left with an unfinished plot (making a harem for Rito).

I am keeping up to date with the manga as well and I see it being able for another season as long as they don't cut out material.
Jun 2, 2013 6:02 PM

Sep 2012
Just a quick question. I watched like 6 episodes, and dropped it.

I know there will be guaranteed a plethora of tantalizing girls thrown at the screen, so that isn't a concern of mine.

Does Rito's character or personality develop or get any more interesting as the series progresses?

And is the whole "sexy, but pure and virginal" theme still there? Because that pisses me off.
Jun 3, 2013 1:57 PM
Feb 2011
Red_Keys said:
Just a quick question. I watched like 6 episodes, and dropped it.

I know there will be guaranteed a plethora of tantalizing girls thrown at the screen, so that isn't a concern of mine.

Does Rito's character or personality develop or get any more interesting as the series progresses?

And is the whole "sexy, but pure and virginal" theme still there? Because that pisses me off.

it stays but another plot develop aside from harem plan develops further.
That may help keep they show more interesting.
Aug 9, 2013 7:56 PM
Jul 2013
Well i heard something about April 13th that they will release another OVA but that's all . I tried to find more info or any news even in twitter but still no luck . But don't lose hope i m sure there will be a 4th season because in the end after the credits it shows Momo on top of Rito >ω< saying ''I should share this happiness with everyone''. Also there are still some thing that are unclear to me and everybody else like Mea's master ''Nemesis". Anyway that's all i know , most importantly don't lose hope :3.
Aug 11, 2013 5:42 AM
Aug 2012
i Hope lala become main character again
Aug 14, 2013 1:49 AM

May 2012
darkness totally ruined this series,way too much fan service
Aug 20, 2013 9:49 PM
Aug 2013
I agree that there has been alot more fan service but theres also more plot. I read the manga too and the plot gets even better. In the next issue Lala will be getting more panel again
Aug 22, 2013 12:20 PM

Feb 2013
lovevc said:
darkness totally ruined this series,way too much fan service

if you don't like alot of fanservice in your anime dont watch shows that have ecchi in the genre list just putting that out there.
Oct 20, 2013 9:46 PM
Oct 2013
What wrong is in this series growing more mature? Personally I don`t mind it.
Oct 26, 2013 4:43 PM

Jan 2013
There has to be another season. It stopped at a total cliffhanger like who is that "Master". And i need to know more about the progression between momo and rito. Well anyway.... the show cant just stop like that without finishing the story. It will give me the same feeling as when i finished Pandora Hearts
Dec 3, 2013 11:24 PM

Mar 2013
I would LOVE another season <3
Dec 10, 2013 7:18 PM
Feb 2011
I highly recommend anyone who is wanting a second season to pick up the manga. It is great. You can get to see the characters in another light with the content not shown in the anime.
Dec 12, 2013 4:06 PM

Oct 2013
im not sure if i want a another season of this, dont get me wrong i liked the show and the fan service, but it start to be a lot repetitive, always a invention made by lala, who make rito into awkward situation(almost everytime its a fan service scene with the girls and the girl is mad and slap rito) there is a little plot so its not that bad. anyway if there is a another season of this, i will check it,

overall im only saying i lost some interest for any new season about this, its always about rito cowering on any situation where a girl is involved with him, but that fine i guess:P

(im 25 too may be im a little bit old for that kind of things) ^^
Dec 12, 2013 8:35 PM
Feb 2011
firstblood said:
im not sure if i want a another season of this, dont get me wrong i liked the show and the fan service, but it start to be a lot repetitive, always a invention made by lala, who make rito into awkward situation(almost everytime its a fan service scene with the girls and the girl is mad and slap rito) there is a little plot so its not that bad. anyway if there is a another season of this, i will check it,

overall im only saying i lost some interest for any new season about this, its always about rito cowering on any situation where a girl is involved with him, but that fine i guess:P

That is how most anime/manga are. Most of them are all the same and very repeditive and predictable lol. But yes you are right so I completely understand.
Jan 1, 2014 7:26 AM

Jan 2014
I THINK IT WILL BE NEXT YEAR! PROBABLY THIS COMING SPRING OR SUMMER!

Oh Yeah! I love anime!
Jan 1, 2014 7:35 AM

Jan 2014
wenhao_1996 said:
i Hope lala become main character again

Somehow where losing Lala in the story as well as Haruna! But anyway I like how the story is moving! Lala and Haruna in the story is quite boooooring! But with Momo and Yami and Mea and Nana in the story, its very alive! Momo is dominating the scene and by the way the writer writes the manga, Rito is starting to notice something about Momo. And dont forget Run and Yui too!

Oh Yeah! I love anime!
Feb 6, 2014 6:43 PM

Feb 2014
Im Loving Darkness serie...Sad couse Lala is not appearing too much... But, the Momo, Mea and Yami's arc is very good!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2012

133 by Beerster »»
Jan 2, 12:19 PM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2012

156 by Beerster »»
Sep 24, 2023 7:36 AM

» does anybody know the ost in ep 11 at around 21:20

Mowskyie - Aug 15, 2023

5 by removed-user »»
Aug 17, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2012

64 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 6, 2023 6:18 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

74 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 6, 2023 5:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.