Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 1, 2008 3:00 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just saw it RAW. There is further plot development. Apparently Tabitha has been kidnapped by some royal dude from another kingdom who is the main bad ass from the beginning being chummy with the other void mage. Tabitha's sister is not her sister but her Tsukaima!? O_O I found quite peculiar but not surprising when one minute she there but the next she is not.

THREE CHEERS for opposing the princess....SORRY PRINCESS but you cannot stop people form helping other people even if war looms around....ONCE AGAIN SORRY but your authority is not even enough when Colbert even breaks free Saito.

Louise with three guys in prison!? Now that is a dangerous reality.

Ewwwwwwww at Saito grabing Malicorn's breast (lump of fat if you ask me).

Louise admitting to seeing the princess with Saito but princess admitting lonileness as a excuse...well sorry princess once more but lovers )Saito and Louise) don't get to be your puppets even though they helped you very much just cause you want one as friend and the other as lover. Convenience because of royalty is low when overpowering through authoritative powers.

See when subs are out.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 1, 2008 2:47 PM
Nov 2007
The way this anime is going, I think there is going to be a season 4, which would be one too much
Sep 1, 2008 3:25 PM

Aug 2008
Wow...I think I'm in love with Irukuku/Sylphid. <3
Sep 1, 2008 3:38 PM

Jan 2008
Irukuku/Sylphid is so sweet really love her xD
its a bit sad to appear so late its already ep.9 :(
hope there will be more of her totally fall for her xD

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Sep 2, 2008 12:57 AM

Aug 2008

by 0 Haku 0, from the popgo anime forum……
Sep 2, 2008 1:01 AM
Feb 2008
Finally they are getting into the plot. I was beginning to loose hope. Awesome episode. Irukuku is just adorable.
Sep 2, 2008 1:01 AM
May 2008
Cortez321 said:
The way this anime is going, I think there is going to be a season 4, which would be one too much

really? I feel like it could go on perpetually, although if that was the case id really like the show to be more dynamic and not reset their relationship ever episode.
Sep 2, 2008 3:50 AM

Jul 2008
I finished watching the subbed version. I am so PISSED! Who dare they do the same to Tabitha as that to her mother! HOW CAN THEY? That is cruel! Too much (fired up)!

Should Tabitha drink that potion....she will never be on this show again to fight along side Louise. Lord Bidar, that piece of **** and his kind did this to her mother. What does that race have to do with her family? I have never heard them being associated with Elves.

Someone form the looks of it, wants to open up the Door of Xai-Tarn. From the looks it would imply Louise and three other Void users. I will be pretty honest, if Tabitha drinks that potion...someone might be pissed enough to open that door. This would lead automatically to a fourth season.

I WANT them to open that door so all of the world where Saito is would change and something can start happening. I really hate that potion!

A Rhyme dragon..huh? Dragons were though to be intelligent creatures originally with some having special skills. Irukukwu being one, would mean the nature magic to camouflage itself within human population if the dragon need to. Cool skill for a dragon.

3 CHEERS to Louis for going against the Princess and to threaten with consequences if she wants Saito. Like I said before, SORRY PRINCESS but you cannot always have your way.

Causing war with a country...if it was me and I would find out about the whole potion incident. BERSERK MODE followed by complete 100% DESTRUCTION of Gallia including all it's people. YES I AM DANGEROUS! Who cares about that kingdom, Tabitha is even more innocent in all this mess than her mother. So should something happen, 100% guarantee someone will go BERSERK.

Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 2, 2008 7:52 AM

Oct 2007
Finally some more plot development, probably the most in a single episode so far. The beginning of this episode was a bit questionable, with all the breast grabbing and sudden appearance of a naked girl but after that it was great.
- Tabitha being convicted for treason.
- We finally get an idea of what Joseph is trying to accomplish.
- Louise & Henrietta love rivalry ensues.
Just can't wait to see where this story leads. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2008 8:37 AM

Oct 2007
funny episode but... WHY? why interesting plot start now, 4 eps to the end.
hmmm... let me gues this is my version of next 4 eps, it's realyt crazy,

Sep 2, 2008 8:39 AM
Nov 2007
Anime like tsukaima and Shana should stay at a max of 3 seasons, but I think this might go to atleast 5
Sep 2, 2008 9:22 AM

Feb 2008
lol well this was a nice one. it feels kind short though. only 12 eps.
Sep 2, 2008 10:01 AM

Jul 2008
Art2000 said:

WILL TAKE YOUR PREVIEW INTO CONSIDERATION....very interesting also.
Sep 2, 2008 12:54 PM

Mar 2008
angel999 said:
Art2000 said:

WILL TAKE YOUR PREVIEW INTO CONSIDERATION....very interesting also.

+5... I also like it.... And I think something similar to it will happen in the rest of the episodes...
Sep 2, 2008 3:42 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
finally, something a bit more decent than the last few episodes.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 2, 2008 4:07 PM

Aug 2008
That was expected. I knew Irukukwu was Sylphid from the beginning.
PlunSep 2, 2008 4:11 PM

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Sep 2, 2008 5:10 PM

May 2008
Art2000 said:

My addition to your episode 13 prediction, ...

It seems this season is following the trend of ecchi diversion until the last couple episodes.

I thought the transformation was a bit too predictable... I suspected it as soon as Sylphid showed (Irukuku fell out of the sky naked before, and then they didn't appear together), and it was confirmed for me as soon as Irukuku reported the arrest after Sylphid appeared alone outside the window.

I am a banana.
Sep 2, 2008 5:40 PM

Dec 2007
Art2000 said:

I agree, specially on the "+ some ecchi plot" part XD Either that or we get season 4. As expected Saito resigned his position as a noble to help Tabitha, but Louise doing the same is interesting since she alwas was so proud of being a noble. My little Louise is growing up T_T
undead_blopaSep 2, 2008 5:45 PM
Sep 2, 2008 7:45 PM

May 2008
Cortez321 said:
Anime like tsukaima and Shana should stay at a max of 3 seasons, but I think this might go to atleast 5
I agree
Sep 2, 2008 8:53 PM

Oct 2007
they could just extend this season to 26 episodes, i don't know how the hell they're going to get everything down in 4 episodes.
Sep 2, 2008 9:04 PM

Jun 2007
OMG thank you! I was beginning to wonder if they would ever get this story rolling. It's about damn time.

Also, WTF is up with Louise still! Shes married to Saito and she didn't even tell the queen errr. It's about time she puts aside her petty and misguided feelings and starts telling people how it is. No more of this harem crap/reset relationship crap.

As for the door thing, I think its a gateway to Saito's world and not a door to a devil monster. I think the point of it being "bad to open" is the fact that technology from one world would leak into the other and cause huge problems (ex.an air craft loaded with guns can easily take out several dragons as Saito has already showed us). This is probably why the Elves have high level technology in Louise's world. They do guard the door after all so it would only make sense that they gain extra knowledge.

The king seems to want to gather the void users together so he can open the door between the two worlds.

The OP shows Saito and Louise kissing in a teleporter looking thing. I wouldn't be surprised if, by the end of this, Louise and Saito have access to the door between both worlds and Louise or her kiss is the key.
Sep 2, 2008 11:37 PM

Jul 2008
DeathfireD said:
OMG thank you! I was beginning to wonder if they would ever get this story rolling. It's about damn time.

.... I have a feeling this comment has jinxed the show.

Seriously though, I enjoyed the episode even though it seemed rather typical of the episodes we've been getting. I've started to expect less with each episode, which is unfortunate.
Sep 3, 2008 4:33 AM
Aug 2008
Everyone falling in love with Sylphid's girl form reminds me of the J. Garofalo quote from "The Truth about Cats and Dogs."

"It's okay to love your pets, just don't ... LOVE ... your pets. Repeat after me -- us ... them ... us ... them..."
Sep 3, 2008 6:35 AM

Sep 2008
Cortez321 said:

no, it wouldn't, since they only do about 12-13 episodes a series...if they made it longer, then that would be great... in my opinion anyway...

first of all, in the beginning of the episode, what were they looking for? because, i don't remember them looking for something at the end of ep 8...

I have a different view of what will happen...

but i'm not gonna say...
Grimjesse127Sep 3, 2008 6:51 AM
Sep 3, 2008 9:47 AM

Jan 2008
I have to admit that when this episode started I did a face-palm to Irukuku/Sylphid's naked human form, but then the plot came about, and now I'm fine. Overall, I enjoyed this episode, and hope they don't rush the ending too much (which I know they will with only 4 eps left).
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Sep 3, 2008 11:23 AM

Aug 2008
DeathfireD said:

Also, WTF is up with Louise still! Shes married to Saito and she didn't even tell the queen errr. It's about time she puts aside her petty and misguided feelings and starts telling people how it is. No more of this harem crap/reset relationship crap.....

I WOULD be saying the same thing....But the show did something reeeally funny with Saito and Louise's marriage. It was pretty much just a plot device to get Louise to drink the potion from season 2, not a real marriage. No priest, no ring, no paper signin'....so it's not official. So Saito 'technically' still isn't "hers"....So yay, more relationship resets. =.=
Anyway, YES, PLOT'S ROLLING! I love this. Uh...Is it just me, or am I starting to feel sorry for Louise because of the whole...SaitoxHenrietta thing....Meh. ALSO, another, "might be just me", but the preview looks like it's gonna be another relationship filler.
Sep 3, 2008 2:01 PM

Aug 2008
KonW said:

by 0 Haku 0, from the popgo anime forum……

Hah cool! I wanted to see how the full version of that^ costume looked on her!! ;)
Cute and sexy!

Anyway, i loved this episode! Tabitha's familar is my favorite of the series(second being Saito), and they're finally getting onto with the main plot.

cr4sian_phil said:
they could just extend this season to 26 episodes, i don't know how the hell they're going to get everything down in 4 episodes.

I think they will make a 5th season, wich will air either in 2009 or 2010.
If there's gonna be a 5th season, then the anime should be able to cover the Novel, with another 13 episodes or so. Although, I know there's 14 volumes right now, but, does anyone know if the 14th is the last one or if they will be more to be published? :)

Sep 3, 2008 6:12 PM

Dec 2007
If they do make a 4th season, then i'd like this season to end w/ an epic cliffhanger, it's something that's been missing from previous seasons...
Sep 4, 2008 12:52 PM

Sep 2007
Nice episode, finally we gott to see Ikuruku, looking forward to more

Sep 4, 2008 5:39 PM

Dec 2007
finally there are getting to the good part

Irukuku is so hot
Sep 4, 2008 6:58 PM

Jun 2007
TZShadow said:
DeathfireD said:

Also, WTF is up with Louise still! Shes married to Saito and she didn't even tell the queen errr. It's about time she puts aside her petty and misguided feelings and starts telling people how it is. No more of this harem crap/reset relationship crap.....

I WOULD be saying the same thing....But the show did something reeeally funny with Saito and Louise's marriage. It was pretty much just a plot device to get Louise to drink the potion from season 2, not a real marriage. No priest, no ring, no paper signin'....so it's not official. So Saito 'technically' still isn't "hers"....So yay, more relationship resets. =.=
Anyway, YES, PLOT'S ROLLING! I love this. Uh...Is it just me, or am I starting to feel sorry for Louise because of the whole...SaitoxHenrietta thing....Meh. ALSO, another, "might be just me", but the preview looks like it's gonna be another relationship filler.

Even so, she should at least bring the subject up in staid of totally forgetting about it.
Sep 4, 2008 8:03 PM

Jan 2008
ooooooo~~~~~~~ I just cant wait..
Sep 6, 2008 7:27 AM
Nov 2007
they might make a 4th season cuz everthing cant be rushed in 4 eps..can it?
Sep 6, 2008 10:41 PM

May 2007
The plot thickens. I'd like to see more of these episodes (Read: I'd like to see more Kirche.) I can see the outlines of the 4th and 5th seasons.

I'm fine as long as Saito/Louise relationship develops while Louise is still tsundere.
Sep 13, 2008 10:28 PM

Apr 2007
Illcocoo is so cute :3
Sep 14, 2008 3:14 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
This whole thing about the dragon was no secret to begin with. One look at the promotion images and you knew it. Oh well, episode was alright.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Sep 14, 2008 3:15 AM

Jun 2008
damn Shinsen's release was slow

its got to the stage where i'm happy with any plot progression >_>

Season 4 would just be littered with fillertastic crap like this season
Sep 14, 2008 12:12 PM

Apr 2007
Tekky99 said:
If they do make a 4th season, then i'd like this season to end w/ an epic cliffhanger, it's something that's been missing from previous seasons...

If they do make a 4th season, I'm dropping this.
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Sep 14, 2008 4:50 PM

Oct 2007
Irukuku or Ilcucoo whatever it is, is just toooo cute.

However, I'd like to call a ceasefire on all the boob grabbing jokes. They stopped being funny in season 2.

I'm also guessing they're planning to go for a 4th season. Or maybe they plan on squishing everything in over the last undoubtedly, craptastic few episodes.

I think this show lost its identity once they got past the Louise/crappy mage and Saito/going or not going back home storylines in season one. Now, half the seasons are filler wastes. While the other half just rushes through some fantastical storyline.
Sep 15, 2008 4:05 AM

Jan 2008
cyruz said:
This whole thing about the dragon was no secret to begin with. One look at the promotion images and you knew it. Oh well, episode was alright.
Lol, exactly.
Yay for some plot development.
Sep 15, 2008 12:02 PM

May 2008
btw, what's up with Sylphid flicking his tongue after the fat guy realized he didn't fell in love with a human girl, but a legendary nature dragon? (almost sounds like a MTG card)

I have always hated elves (not just in this series). I hope these elves get their share.

"Krijg toch allemaal de klere. Val van mijn part allemaal dood."
Sep 15, 2008 3:23 PM

Feb 2008
Now we know it. Dragons can cry. lol
(and transform into humans)
Illcocoo <3
Sep 15, 2008 5:35 PM
Dec 2007
rabbitpoets said:
However, I'd like to call a ceasefire on all the boob grabbing jokes. They stopped being funny in season 2.
They never tried the Yaoi approach though. That was disturbing.

And at least season 3 appears to have some actual relation to the overall plot of the series after all. As much as I hate Season 2, at least it had some plot, between the ecchiness (Colbert and Agnes backstory, the war, Louise's "everything for the princess!" stance), but in season 3 everything established in Season 1 and 2 had been ignored so far. That includes the foreign guy they introduced in Season 2(I forget his name) that seemed to be an important character in the future yet only showed up in 1 episode this season (and only to give Saito some credit).

Maybe, just maybe they will grab some old threads back up again? And yes, I was thinking the "gate to evil" is nothing more than a gate to Saito's world. Though, a war 6000 years ago sounds a bit farfetched, unless time works differently between the worlds.

Sep 16, 2008 3:11 PM
Dec 2007
Cortez321 said:

You mean two I guess...

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 27, 2008 11:13 AM

Aug 2007
Saito grabs man breast and
the Pokemon cries
Sep 29, 2008 10:24 PM

May 2008
geez, the ED gets on my nerves with louise's voice, but its also... good. weird stuff
Sep 30, 2008 7:52 PM

Jun 2007
silpheeeddddd!!!!! what a cute onee-chan
and arrest to those who throw away their cloaks!
elf and king.... bad relations
and louise throws away her cloak too.
so she found out.... too bad the princess actually has feelings for saito (three kisses, one in each season...)
lol @ trying to escape with spoons
colbert helps them
and poor tabitha
and silpheed is discovered.
Oct 10, 2008 11:52 PM

Jan 2008
The beginning of the episode started off a bit bad with the whole boob grabbing (or in Maricorn's case - fat grabbing) and some random naked girl dropping out of the sky. But after that - dare I say it - the plot developed somewhat~ It was cool to see people standing up to nobility and the whole Irukukwu/Sylphid thing was nice. Plus I liked the elf ^_^;;;

DeathfireD said:
As for the door thing, I think its a gateway to Saito's world and not a door to a devil monster. I think the point of it being "bad to open" is the fact that technology from one world would leak into the other and cause huge problems (ex.an air craft loaded with guns can easily take out several dragons as Saito has already showed us). This is probably why the Elves have high level technology in Louise's world. They do guard the door after all so it would only make sense that they gain extra knowledge.

The king seems to want to gather the void users together so he can open the door between the two worlds.

Oo, I can totally see that happening~

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Oct 16, 2008 7:18 AM

Feb 2008
Just when she said "Onee-sama's is with her mother"; and when she suddenly disappeared and Tabitha's familiar appeared out of the blue, that's the time I've already suspected they're one. Ahaha! XD

I don't think ZnT will end though. I'm thinking that this will go on season to season. XD Maybe?
Oct 23, 2008 6:39 PM

Jun 2007
Well, I worked out the Sylphid thing out after about five seconds, but at least the story is moving along. It's still not as good as I want it to be though.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Censored_Vagina - Aug 10, 2008

82 by LadyLeeMing »»
Mar 15, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

angel999 - Sep 21, 2008

218 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 3:41 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 8, 2008

64 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Aug 25, 2008

91 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Aug 3, 2008

113 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 28, 2023 12:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.