Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 9, 2012 8:40 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Some people using void to get rid of people in bad void. One of the resistant embers shocked by Shu leading the school. He really changed a lot (like Gai with losing who is very dear to him).

He was asked to bring class rep. girl out by order.

Shu is not helping F rank friend out, and resistant group guy was shocked. He got into the jail for not following his order and helped him.

He got out while Shu showing himself in front of Inori. Shu with the guy, but Shu lost, and pre-betrayal guy said he's not weak like him. Then they lost a girl who just appeared this ep. because void broke.

Shu listens to the pre-betrayal friend and got his void, and Inori killed class rep. girl (so scary like "the sister" in the memory).
tsubasaloverFeb 9, 2012 10:07 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 9, 2012 8:41 AM

Nov 2008
March 7 will go on sale the opening and ending.
Wow, I'm surprised as Shu now has a cold personality towards others, and with respect to Souta he deserves ¬ ¬.
OMFG! Inori scared me O.O
Only say Gai! O.O
Feb 9, 2012 8:46 AM

Jul 2010
it turned in to terrible Bonnie and Clyde...
5/5
Feb 9, 2012 8:46 AM

Jul 2011
i envy you tsubaslover, you can watch the episodes way ahead of us suckers who have to wait until its subbed online
Feb 9, 2012 9:10 AM

Nov 2007
kamikaze_1996 said:
i envy you tsubaslover, you can watch the episodes way ahead of us suckers who have to wait until its subbed online
You can get KeyHoleTV.

Nuzuky said:
March 7 will go on sale the opening and ending.

And ED for BRS and ED for Guilty Crown include in the same single.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 9, 2012 10:07 AM

Jul 2009
Shu is becoming so Lelouch'ish ô.o And woah, woah, whoa..what a drastic change of events. Also, didn't we all know they would bring Gai back in some magical way...what was that? A Lazarus Pit? BTW: What happened to Kido! O_O He was such an interesting guy! I can't recall him dying so...where is he?
[.center] [./center]
Feb 9, 2012 10:11 AM

Oct 2010
Holy shit! Did you see that at the end? INORI KILLS ARISA! OMG that is insane. Inori has totally turned insane in the brain. Poor Arisa, that was sad. Blood flying everywhere and all. This touched me the most for Arisa I appreciated.

Moreover poor girl that died when he void got destroyed. That was sick to see due to Hare last episode. At least now we know that once avoid is destroyed you become a lump full of the virus to die off consumed by it like Hare. It explain also why Hare died partially as her void was destroyed too. She might have healed Shu and herself if her void was not destroyed. I am still shocked of it happening so fast and suddenly.

Gai WTF? Gai is being revived! Holy shit! That is insane and so trolling. Who the F was it that said Gai was going to come back? So like where is Miracle Reviver Void? Hey if they make Gai come back I want my Hare back! BRING HER BACK! Well I wish fully.

The episode really fits its title Tyrant whom Shu really became one. Shu’s personality changed but he still saved people around. At least I did not cry out at all. The characters were not attached to me that’s badly around. Also his friends from the time of Gai came around to help.

Although allow me to insult Inori. Hey Inori FUCK YOU! How dare you kill off or hurt Arisa! How dare you! I can’t believe it you all but it’s true. Shit hit the fan and I wonder how people are dealing with it?
Yumekichi11Feb 9, 2012 10:16 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 9, 2012 10:28 AM
Apr 2011
Hah
Feb 9, 2012 10:33 AM
Dec 2011
Personally I feel like cheated that they only introduce interesting elements in the story late at this point. I already liked the two Secret Service girls that was newly introduced. I like Inori is somehow turning into Mana.

But I don't like how I feel that everything is still underdeveloped even only about 6 episodes left. I still don't get the deal with this Shuuichirou and other's plans and I hope they won't pull another Episode 12 at us for the last episode(which was supposed to be the climax for the first half but I feel it so anticlimatic because BAM! Mana is explained!BAM! She died with Gai after 5 minutes being explained! And thus Shu never spoke and thought of Mana after that.)

Still, this last 6 episodes could be good. The story becomes increasingly better since last episode.

P.S. The OP becoming all sparkly for this episode.
Feb 9, 2012 10:34 AM

Nov 2009
Screeshots of Preview of ep 17:

Feb 9, 2012 10:39 AM
Jul 2018
Holy shit best episode ever!
I still dislike shu's Hitler like attitude.
I knew that Inori was yandere in disguise, looks like she absorbed Mana's evil side :D:D:D
Fuckyeah Gai is baaaaaaack <3
Feb 9, 2012 10:40 AM

Oct 2010
Ashikabi said:
Screenshots of Preview of ep 17:

OH FEW! Thank you God! That means Inori hurt her. Well still BIG F to her. WTF? Arisa is a ally. It does question how fucked up Inori is in her head. Wanna bet it has something to do with Gai coming back?

Gai coming back = to Mana coming back.

That concludes that it could be possible.

But wait a second if Gai coming back = to Mana coming back then plot is coming back that was in episode 12. Is not that like lame recycling again? Well who cares. I still love GC.

Feb 9, 2012 10:43 AM

Jun 2008
i knew it, i knew someone was going to die again, loool. Poor Arisa. I kinda liked her.

Inori getting Yuno (Mirai Nikki) vibes? XD im not liking her at all.

Well i hope to see some Daryl because he is the sole reason why i didnt drop this yet. Daryl x Tsugumi~

Oh...Gai...=_= please dont revive, i loved you, but you´re gone, please dont make a sailormoon scene by coming back from the dead...

Shoe will always be Shoe, not everyone can be epic like Lelouch.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Feb 9, 2012 10:43 AM
Aug 2011
Lol Gai.

Wait Arisa is shown in the preview, but isn't there a girl that can make herself look like other people? (Tsugumi or was I not paying attention?)

I don't know how to feel about all this.
I just kind of want someone to break Inori's void already.
Feb 9, 2012 10:46 AM

Jul 2009
parfaited said:

lol THIS!
[.center] [./center]
Feb 9, 2012 10:50 AM

Jun 2011
fuck i shat my pants
Feb 9, 2012 10:54 AM

Jul 2009

It's obvious that Inori wasn't acting on her own behalf, she is not that type of character. When Inori and Shu were together, it was definitely Mana's voice. I'm sure Inori is related to Mana, which will be shown later..

I'm really enjoying those episodes recently with a lot of development and plot twists.

Now we'll see some old friend coming back, maybe not only Gai...

Made my thursday, like every week xD
5/5

Feb 9, 2012 10:54 AM

Apr 2011
omg xD inori's voice is creepy, and dammit -.- Gai is revived rly?!?? stay dead. Someone predicted this while saying how bad Guilty Crown sucked. XD "What next Gai comes back too life and everyone is like GASP???!" haha o well things getting interesting. :'D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2012 10:56 AM

Jul 2011
HOLY SH!T, SH!T JUST GOT REAL, id give this episode a 7/5 if possible, GC is just getting better and better, shu is now an evil dictator, but still maintains his good intentions, AND INORI WHAT HAPPENED TO HER, she has finally shown her true colours, she is like mana, in love with shu and crazy
Feb 9, 2012 11:01 AM
Jul 2018
kamikaze_1996 said:
HOLY SH!T, SH!T JUST GOT REAL, id give this episode a 7/5 if possible, GC is just getting better and better, shu is now an evil dictator, but still maintains his good intentions, AND INORI WHAT HAPPENED TO HER, she has finally shown her true colours, she is like mana, in love with shu and crazy

He's too selfish
But Mana was not crazy before she got infected :<
Feb 9, 2012 11:02 AM

Aug 2008
Shuu looks cooler but still not really badass, just gloomy.
Should I say he learned some lessons? Tuition fee was invaluable though.
But yeah, add to being cooler he's also getting colder.
And THAT LAUGHTER!! OH SHIT!! This is it! This is what he lacks while being King.

SHIT! Inori is becoming Mana. Scared shits out.
Well, Nice pairing. The Tyrant with the Dark Queen.

And SHIT! Gai is getting revived.

I can't say I love this. But at least I like his scarf and black attire. So 4/5

.......................................................................................
KaitoDashFeb 9, 2012 11:09 AM
Feb 9, 2012 11:08 AM

Jul 2011
Lolitha said:
kamikaze_1996 said:

He's too selfish

i disagree, he says he really wants to save everyone and get them all out, but if he remained good and didn't get more strict with the work they wouldn't survive long, this shu is required for them to survive

also i know mana wasn't crazy until she got infected -_-
Feb 9, 2012 11:15 AM

Oct 2010
Kami565 said:
parfaited said:

lol THIS!
Oh please do. Inori is being hated big time. She is being a bitch that is more insane in the brain than Yuno in Mirai Nikki.

But before they do that I want my hax Miracle Reviver Void made from being combined to Inori's void. Could happen if they can pull out of their asses Satellite pew pew shooter. Right?

Feb 9, 2012 11:18 AM
Jul 2018
DAMN!!
I FEEL NOW SO SORRY FOR EVERYONE WHO HASN'T WATCHED GUILTY CROWN OR DROPPED IT BECAUSE THEY SAID IT WOULD BE BORING AND TOO MUCH LIKE CODE GEASS!!!
THEY ARE JUST GOING TO MISS THE BEST PARTS AN ANIME COULD EVER GET!!!

P.S.:
the only thing i have to say about this episodes are:
"SHUUUUUU!!!! *///////////* "
"INORI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! O___O"
and
"Gai...? o-o"" "
Feb 9, 2012 11:19 AM

Oct 2010
Lelouch_X said:
I'm sure Inori is related to Mana, which will be shown later..
It was already implied that Inori is a body for Mana thus a derivative of her. At most a creation that can be considered as clone.

Feb 9, 2012 11:27 AM

Jul 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Lelouch_X said:
I'm sure Inori is related to Mana, which will be shown later..
It was already implied that Inori is a body for Mana thus a derivative of her. At most a creation that can be considered as clone.

Yes, i know.
I think Inori has her own consciousness aside from Mana.
She is probably having some fragments of Mana's spirit in her so she can gain advantage of the situation, but with Inori's body.

I'm looking forward to how it will turn out...

Feb 9, 2012 11:31 AM

Jul 2011
i cant believe gai is back, i think they will be controlling him to put him up against shu, it will be shu vs gai with their own armies

i had hoped gai would come back, characters have real trouble dying, it was also the same case for code geass, GC and CG have the same writers so i sorta expected this

also i love that evil laugh at the end, it was like lelouch/kira all over again
Feb 9, 2012 11:32 AM
Jul 2018
kamikaze_1996 said:
Lolitha said:
kamikaze_1996 said:

He's too selfish

i disagree, he says he really wants to save everyone and get them all out, but if he remained good and didn't get more strict with the work they wouldn't survive long, this shu is required for them to survive

Seriously? Everyone is everyone. Including rank F and people that don't belong to Shu's kingdom. And leaving his friend behind was not selfish at all, shoe was just being strict.

And Mana didn't have incestuous feelings toward shu
Feb 9, 2012 11:37 AM

May 2011
Woah, I fell asleep. Need to watch it again. Shu changed from pussy faggot to an asshole, that I can tell.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Feb 9, 2012 11:38 AM

Dec 2011
I lost it when she said: "Mitsukete". The way she said it.. Holy fuck..

Lolitha said:

Say what now?
Feb 2010
5/5

Shu was trying to keep a tight handle on the situation to prevent another Hare, but seeing the truth sent him over the edge, again. I find the scene where Shu acknowledged he was really holding Argo's life in his hands really scary, especially that expression.

I guess some of Mana made it to Inori in episode 12 before Shu got Inori out, too bad it was the crazy side.

Also, I was scared they would bring Gai back and I guess they did, but it looks like he will be used against Shu instead of an ally, at least at first, so I may be able to run with it.

Sep 2010
Damn this episode only felt 5 minutes long it was so good.

Poor Shu and I think he just killed Argo there at the end.

The real reason why Hare died is revealed it was because the plane shot and snapped her void which caused her to die.

Kinda hope Gai would have stayed dead and not be revived, but it will be good to see him again.

5/5
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Feb 9, 2012 11:54 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Last ep he was total baddass

This episode he is total evil asshole

-.-
Feb 9, 2012 11:54 AM

Oct 2010
You know I actually want every student in that school to die. I want to see how Shu would react if he sees he couldn't do shit to save them.
I so want to see his face when he sees Gai. I hope Gai tells him something for being an asshole to the other students.

Inori turned crazy. And here I thought she was going to get Shu out of that dictatorship crap.
djfmurphyFeb 9, 2012 12:01 PM
"El Psy Congroo"
Feb 9, 2012 11:55 AM

Jul 2011
Lolitha said:
kamikaze_1996 said:
Lolitha said:
kamikaze_1996 said:

He's too selfish

Seriously? Everyone is everyone. Including rank F and people that don't belong to Shu's kingdom. And leaving his friend behind was not selfish at all, shoe was just being strict.

well maybe "everyone" isn't the right word probably "as many as he can" is, if he saved souta it would be an act of favoritism due to him going out of his way to help one individual and it would cause chaos, it would also waste the oxygen tank and they need everything they can to survive, also souta had a way of escaping, a chance to survive,if he could not do it then he is useless and a waste, also i dont think shu has forgiven him yet for hare's death

i still maintain my point about shu needing to be this way, if he did not limit the vaccines, the important people with helpful voids would get infected and they would struggle to get supplies/secure themselves and survive, also people will work more harder than ever this way, if he was generous like letting people take as much vaccines they wanted, and take breaks if were tired, they won't be able to maintain the school and they would run out of vaccines quick, also if he looks like a weak leader the students might rebel against him and cause trouble or even go off on their own like souta on that stupid mission and get themselves killed so he has to maintain his "fear" and punish those who disobey the rules

also mana kissed shu and wanted to marry him to make a new race, how is that not incestuous? although it might not be because she was mad at the time
Feb 9, 2012 11:58 AM

Jan 2010
wow ...
Feb 9, 2012 12:04 PM

Jul 2011
let me put it simply i think shu is a mad dictator but he isn't trying to take over the world like kira/lelouch he just wants to get as many people out as possible even if sacrifices have to be made, like some human rights, i do hope he snaps out of it though soon enough and gets help, its just that with the blockade keeping everyone in, supplies are limited and he cant waste them, in the next episode he will probably try to break out with everyone else though he will need people to take out their voids and if they are destroyed they will die
Feb 9, 2012 12:05 PM
Sep 2011
Just when I thought GC would finally get back on track they toss out an abomination of an episode like this one. Again, I can only roll my eyes when seeing how Shu's character developement is handled that is to say clunky and inept. The outburst of evil laugh at the end was just pathetic.

The flower scene with Inori comforting Shu was really well made though. That was truly beautiful.
Feb 9, 2012 12:13 PM

Apr 2010
I have to do this so I can save everyone!! Well, except those getting in my way and that guy I hate because he killed my fuck buddy.

2/5
Feb 9, 2012 12:14 PM

Aug 2011
My thoughts for this ep...

Shu - what the f*ck is he doing?!

Inori - she's going crazy...!

Yahiro - should stop manipulating Shu already...

Ayase - great job in this ep ;)

Arisa - poor girl....

Gai - THANKS GOODNESS!
Feb 9, 2012 12:22 PM

Aug 2008
Lol, I was right with Gai coming back (but who didn't see that coming durr). 2 for 2!

Looks like things turned out how I expected them to be. Poor Argo and Arisa, though. :/

Also, sparkles make everything better!
Feb 9, 2012 12:27 PM
Dec 2010
3/5 this time
Wait, why is Arisa in the preview i thought she died?

AlvsterFeb 9, 2012 2:20 PM
Feb 9, 2012 12:31 PM

Dec 2011
Wow Gai is revived? O^O

And Inori killing Arisa kinda scared me.
Feb 9, 2012 12:33 PM

Jul 2011
I liked kind Shu, I hope that tyrant mask gets lost.
Inori is a sadist!
Gai is coming back, and hopefully also Mana. I want to know so much more about her...
Feb 9, 2012 12:33 PM
Mar 2011
Arisa....

love Inori. lolol

I'm speechless.

6/5. REALLY. EVERYONE WHO DROPPED THIS IS CRAZY.
Grah. MOAR.

Feb 9, 2012 12:40 PM
Apr 2011
while i dont like inori as a character i cant hate on her for wat looks like killing arisa. she is just doing what is needed because if arisa goes and tells everyone about the voids itll be chaos. i really like how shu has finally realized that sacrifices must be made to save the majority of the students. if they stayed the way they were before hare's death they would have been wiped out. now there is some structure which is needed for survival. i like where this is headed and am happy with the development of the story (finally)
Feb 9, 2012 12:41 PM

Dec 2011
Mitsukete..
Feb 9, 2012 12:42 PM

Apr 2008
So now we know how that scanner dropped out on teh scene. Shu's mom was behind the raid on the school. I knew it was planted there for Shu to find and use.
Feb 9, 2012 12:43 PM

Jul 2011
InoriYuzuriha said:
Arisa....

love Inori. lolol

I'm speechless.

6/5. REALLY. EVERYONE WHO DROPPED THIS IS CRAZY.
Grah. MOAR.

Even if they picked up, wouldn´t they feel uncomfortable watching good episodes from a series they lost all respect to, at least for a while?
I have yet to watch from episode 14, but I´m sure I will have problems enjoying it to its fullest because of that... -_-"
Karura_JiinsaruFeb 9, 2012 12:46 PM
Feb 9, 2012 12:56 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode...What I don't get is why is everyone saying Shu is evil? He's not necessarily evil, it's more in the middle grey area. I mean he knows what he's doing is wrong but he feel its what is necessary to survive. People always paint characters as black or while and that's not the case some of the time.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.