Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 15, 2011 12:07 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another very good episode in regards to Miu. I really liked in the following spoiler
Considering that Sana was freaking out at Shingo as usual. Despite thinking she might have had a slight change from last episode. Well she seems less violent now. What really came to a surprise is Sana sudden change. I am totally bewildered that she changed so much. It really is remarkable and she was so cuuuuuute talking about her feelings for Miu. So much Yuri that is light hearted. Moreover Sana’s blushing in the spoiler
was killer in this episode for the MOE. For me the most that got me is the following,

That face of Sana was adorable. Seems like Kirino, I could never get enough of those. I was quite surprised in the spoiler
considering Sana not only walked a lot alone with Shingo but also healed his sore muscles. Sana was very cute here getting angry at Shingo being too close to Miu. In thee end the rumour that spread was ridiculous but the fun of the cat and mouse game of finding out who is so was fun. The rumour’s resolve went well but it showed that Airi can have feelings for boys however her love for Miu cannot be beaten.

Loved Sana’s part with Airi in the spoiler
particularly because Sana lookedre4ally depressed and Airi helped her along with nice expressions there of Airi. However concerning Airi, I have seen about 2 jealousy points from her. Mean nothing but that she loves Shingo more than before to show these feelings.

While I admit that Miu running and the shopping part in the spoiler
Is quite something with that casual outfit Plain and nice. However I cannot help to think there was spark from Shingo sister when he asked about which clothing he should wear. It did not look like it but I have some doubts over that scene. Jealousy of Shingo going shopping with Miu from his sister? The end is quite the shock with the following,

It clearly shows a progress of love between her and Shingo. Should next episode Sana walk in it would be a problem considering what Shingo said earlier to her. It will certainly create misunderstandings. Airi is getting jealous a lot too.

So here is what I propose:
-Sana needs to move her ass and force kiss Miu whether before she leaves or suddenly when she is alone with Miu.
-Airi needs to force out more love for Shingo apart from the bath of last episode.

That’s all I will say for now. Maybe more later.
Yumekichi11Nov 15, 2011 12:59 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 15, 2011 12:17 PM

Nov 2008
Miu releasing the squirrel was really touching and now I want a Pannya a lot more after seeing the episode.

Nov 15, 2011 2:36 PM

Feb 2008
Sana sure were a lot cuter than all of the previous episode, but sure like Shingo too, this is going to be a lot of problem later.
Airi saw both Shingo & Sana in the park but didn't decide to go over and talk.
Damn Airi instead of getting depressed try do something about it.
Miu is still moe and was surprised of Shingo calling her Sana, guess Miu overworked in the end and she fall asleep.

But seriously I can't help to love tsundere girl :),

Does Shingo like Miu?
It's the first time I actually saw him blushing, but don't really know about it there could be a plot twist.
Airi got less screen time in this episode and Sana got more.

I still believe it would be Shingo x Airi

Don't Shingo don't get it being too kind to everyone can make everything aweful?
BlackbirdNov 15, 2011 2:51 PM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Nov 15, 2011 3:36 PM

Oct 2010
Blackbird said:
Does Shingo like Miu?
It's the first time I actually saw him blushing, but don't really know about it there could be a plot twist.
Actually I think he got Miu to blush twice before this and he got her really emotional last episode. Sounds to me like a possible route opener with Miu but Airi might step i. Well, like I hope.

Remember! Airi was bold enough for the bath part so yeah I hope she Grabs Shingo! Kisses him! It's over! Aftermath to see how the other girls deal with it! :D

There should be some drama over all this too.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 15, 2011 3:40 PM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Blackbird said:
Does Shingo like Miu?
Actually I think he got Miu to blush twice before this and he got her really emotional last episode. Sounds to me like a possible route opener with Miu but Airi might step i. Well, like I hope.

Remember! Airi was bold enough for the bath part so yeah I hope she Grabs Shingo! Kisses him! It's over! Aftermath to see how the other girls deal with it! :D

There should be some drama over all this too.

Nah like I said before earlier, a harem ending is the best ending for this series, Airi may have a chance but I'm suspicious of Sakuno and the chance she'll take him away for a wincest end unexpectantly is high. To keep fans happy a harem ending must be established.

Nov 15, 2011 4:29 PM

Sep 2011
i am so glad they did rush Miu's arc like they did with Ange's. especially considering that Miu's scenario is the longest.

things will get tense real quick next episode, looks like.

Nov 15, 2011 5:48 PM

Apr 2011
Tsundere FTW! XD

We have some nice developments between Miiu and Sana in this episode. I wonder if Airi is getting jealous.
Nov 15, 2011 5:55 PM

Jul 2011
Well compared to the last few weeks, this episode was slightly more logical, nothing big to point out. However, the girls are still bipolar, and one might even be bicurious. Overall, didn't like the episode as much, couldn't criticize it as harshly so it killed a bit of my weekly entertainment. I do have to say though, that squirrel releasing scene was almost as tear-jerking as Bye Bye, Butterfree.

3/5
mdzNov 16, 2011 9:43 PM
Nov 15, 2011 8:22 PM

Jun 2011
Why am I sensing a harem end? :|
Who does Shingo really like anyways...

~Airi needs more love
Nov 16, 2011 4:37 AM
Jan 2010
Shih said:
Why am I sensing a harem end? :|
Who does Shingo really like anyways...

~Airi needs more love

Because it's always a harem end :3
Nov 16, 2011 1:07 PM

Oct 2010
icycoldpepsi said:

Well thats to expect when watching a harem no?

MuixSana, oh god let it happen...

Nov 16, 2011 1:10 PM

Jun 2011
I'm expecting Sana to suddenly rush in the next episode, and I hope Airi makes some steps forward. She's my favorite heroine after all :)
Still hoping for a Shingo x Airi ending :3
I'm feeling thank you
Nov 16, 2011 1:26 PM
Jun 2011
in the first half of the anime i was think airi will be the one who will end up with shingo but by how miu was so fowerd in this episode i not sure anymore.
Nov 16, 2011 1:30 PM
Jun 2011
Mynax said:
icycoldpepsi said:

Well thats to expect when watching a harem no?

MuixSana, oh god let it happen...
i not sure anymore who shingo will end with i mean in the first half of the anime i was think it airi but after see this episode and how miu was so fowerd in this episode i not sure. what you think is it going to be miu or airi?
Nov 16, 2011 2:03 PM

Sep 2009
I still think they won't make open endind. Still bets on Airi but they could make a twist and switch to other route as it was in Akane-Iro
Nov 16, 2011 2:09 PM

Jul 2009
OMG! Why does it feel like a harem ending is awaiting me at the end of the anime media...
Nov 16, 2011 2:16 PM

Aug 2011
great episode, sana was too cute this episode!! >_<
the ending was good, miu is just too cute, and i won't blame shingo for not moving! :p
Nov 16, 2011 2:19 PM

Jul 2009
kamina99 said:
great episode, sana was too cute this episode!! >_<
the ending was good, miu is just too cute, and i won't blame shingo for not moving! :p
I was hoping he'd go for a 'caring parent' action and lay her head on his lap. I guess it was asking for too much...
Nov 16, 2011 2:24 PM

Oct 2010
elior1 said:
i not sure anymore who shingo will end with i mean in the first half of the anime i was think it airi but after see this episode and how miu was so fowerd in this episode i not sure. what you think is it going to be miu or airi?

im hoping for a airi ending really.

Aslong he doesnt loose his head in the last episode im fine whit anything really....

Nov 16, 2011 2:59 PM

Jan 2010
I'm rooting for Miu. =P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2011 3:05 PM
Oct 2011
Airi continues to get jealous throughout the episode.
Nov 16, 2011 3:14 PM
Jun 2010
Poor Airi! She didn't have any chance to talk with Shingo at all :'(
But if Miu and Sana keep making Airi jealous in next episode I think there will be a climax in episode 9. XD
Nov 16, 2011 3:30 PM

Aug 2010
I still feel like Shingo has a rape face.
Nov 16, 2011 3:32 PM
Jun 2011
i already said it before but i say it again this anime is completely different from any outher harem animes i seen until now it heartwarming nice and relaxed atmosphere and the girls are not cling over the guy too much like other harem animes do you agree?
Nov 16, 2011 3:34 PM

Aug 2011
Haha Sana's voice really annoys me but dang, do I love her tsundere personality. Can anyone clear up for me if she actually has feelings for Shingo?

I can see that Airi is getting jeeeoouluusss!!! Shingo go back to Airi!! Shes perfect!!!! Abd hahaha @ the guy who posted "wincest" xD cracked me up, possible chance
Nov 16, 2011 3:59 PM

Sep 2011
good episode,Miu is so cute her releasing the squirrel was heartwarming.

Sana getting closer to Shingo and Airi getting jealous,the wincest is in the air but i dont think it will go that way.

As many said Harem ending is the most possible but if no probably they are going for the Airi Route but will see.

and btw i want a pannya now!!!
Nov 16, 2011 5:01 PM
Feb 2011
I liked the episode even though Sana was irritating in a few parts. I don't get why she hates boys so much (It can't just be because she's Tsundere.). Does she have some deep father issues? Has she been in an all-girls school for too long to dislike the opposite sex? Is she Bi? One thing is for sure, Airi was jealous about the Shingo/Sana rumors. The female characters also keep praising Shingo too much. I guess Shingo is the model of how to be an ideal gentleman.
Loco50Nov 16, 2011 5:04 PM
Nov 16, 2011 5:31 PM

Jan 2010
Doncha know that kindness is the top harem protagonists that females characters desire?

Anyways, they're doing a nice job balancing the girls' screen time; whether this is good or bad depends if you're a daredemo daisuki or not.

It seems to me that Sena is going to be the winner despite my protesting, but she'll have to put in more effort in the upcoming episodes.
Nov 16, 2011 5:31 PM

Sep 2011
It felt like a subtle episode. It hints very much to harem but regardless of that, just didn't feel so much impacting.
Randomly looking for high compatibility with other people. Click and see if you have high compatibility and leave a comment in my profile.
It'll make my day. :)
Nov 16, 2011 11:46 PM
Jun 2011
muramusaw8 said:
Doncha know that kindness is the top harem protagonists that females characters desire?

Anyways, they're doing a nice job balancing the girls' screen time; whether this is good or bad depends if you're a daredemo daisuki or not.

It seems to me that Sena is going to be the winner despite my protesting, but she'll have to put in more effort in the upcoming episodes.
i actully think the one who shingo will end up with is miu or airi
Nov 16, 2011 11:48 PM
Jun 2011
skyjlv said:
It felt like a subtle episode. It hints very much to harem but regardless of that, just didn't feel so much impacting.
but dont you think it diffrent then outher harem animes it more heartwarming nice and relaxed atmosphere?
Nov 17, 2011 12:48 AM

Jul 2009
raxius1230 said:

I wanted one since episode 1 :3

As for the ending, there are a couple things that is probably going to happen.
1) He will get at least 1 girl that is not his sister or Angelina.
2) He will continue to live with his sister who harbors more than sisterly love for him... which one day will probably ripen... even if she forces herself on him.
3) Angelina will join in with his wife as a maid.

This means... a harem has already formed, whether he wants it or not. :D
Nov 17, 2011 1:16 AM
Jun 2011
kyled00m said:
raxius1230 said:

2) He will continue to live with his sister who harbors more than sisterly love for him... which one day will probably ripen... even if she forces herself on him.

the third option is almost impossible to happen and the second thing iwill not happen for sure with his sister she will only live with him but nothing like you think
elior1Nov 17, 2011 1:20 AM
Nov 17, 2011 1:27 AM
Feb 2009
damnnnn
Nov 17, 2011 1:33 AM

Jan 2011
So many baka's >3 i strongly feel a Harem ending too unless something drastic happens within the last two episodes but who knows.
Nov 17, 2011 2:13 AM

Aug 2009
I thought it was kind of random that Sana suddenly likes Shingo. Miu is my fave in this one.
Nov 17, 2011 4:08 AM
Jun 2011
i think miu will end up with shingo and not airi since she was so fowerd in this episode and also shingo react diffrent with miu compare to outher girls what do you think?
Nov 17, 2011 4:36 AM

Apr 2011
Damn, Shungo turned Sana the boy hater into liking him! What magic did he used?

I think Shungo x Sana pairing ain't a bad couple either, but so are the others girls. But the best suited for him is either Airi or Miu.<3

This is the most relaxing and heartwarming harem anime I've ever watch.

I don't mind watching this series all over again
Nov 17, 2011 6:38 AM

Jul 2009
elior1 said:
kyled00m said:
raxius1230 said:

the third option is almost impossible to happen and the second thing iwill not happen for sure with his sister she will only live with him but nothing like you think
They weren't options, it was more of a "Things that can be expected to happen" list.

The Angela comment wasn't her becoming a wife, rather a master-servant sex relationship on the side.
Nov 17, 2011 6:42 AM
Jun 2011
kyled00m said:
elior1 said:
kyled00m said:
raxius1230 said:

They weren't options, it was more of a "Things that can be expected to happen" list.

The Angela comment wasn't her becoming a wife, rather a master-servant sex relationship on the side.
and what do you think by how miu act so fowerd to shingo and how he act diffrent to her then the outher girls at the end of the episode do you think it will be miu or airi?
Nov 17, 2011 6:43 AM

Sep 2011
I wonder if anything worthwhile would happen at the end of this series. Probably shouldn't expect too much if I'm still watching this...
Nov 17, 2011 7:20 AM

Jul 2009
elior1 said:
and what do you think by how miu act so fowerd to shingo and how he act diffrent to her then the outher girls at the end of the episode do you think it will be miu or airi?
I can't understand what you said....

Is this what you're trying to say:
How do you feel about how Miu acts aggressively towards shingo? Don't you feel he acted differently for her compared to the other girls by the end of the episode? Do you think he'll end with Miu or Airi?
Airi has more of a lover role at the moment while Miu is still at an intimate friendship level I think.
Nov 17, 2011 10:43 AM
Apr 2009
I think that the harem ending is most likely for the first season. ( I think that season 2 is already in work from some hints on niconico). I don't count out Sakuno in the long run since she is not his blood sister. I agree about the maid though, he seems stuck with her regardless, lol.
Nov 17, 2011 11:24 AM

Jul 2009
fatcharley said:
I think that the harem ending is most likely for the first season. ( I think that season 2 is already in work from some hints on niconico). I don't count out Sakuno in the long run since she is not his blood sister. I agree about the maid though, he seems stuck with her regardless, lol.
Gotta love master-servant relationships. You're guaranteed to have that servant if your love for your wife/mistresses ever goes sour. :3
Nov 17, 2011 11:40 AM
Jun 2011
i think miu will win
Nov 17, 2011 2:59 PM

Jan 2011
Well, its easy to see now how this will turn dramatic and messy before this is all over with. Its clear they all like him, but at the same time its clear that most of the girls know that at least another one likes him too. Can see it turning real angsty and Shuffle!-like before this is all over...

At first Airi seemed like the clear cut winner, but now its anyone's game. Airi might also have the worst chance now, cause although she's the closest to him, she also knows that all the others like him, and I'm sure it will cause conflict within herself....
Nov 17, 2011 3:22 PM
Jun 2011
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Well, its easy to see now how this will turn dramatic and messy before this is all over with. Its clear they all like him, but at the same time its clear that most of the girls know that at least another one likes him too. Can see it turning real angsty and Shuffle!-like before this is all over...

At first Airi seemed like the clear cut winner, but now its anyone's game. Airi might also have the worst chance now, cause although she's the closest to him, she also knows that all the others like him, and I'm sure it will cause conflict within herself....
i think the only one who make it hard on airi is miu
Nov 17, 2011 3:36 PM

Jul 2009
elior1 said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:

i think the only one who make it hard on airi is miu
Sana already made it hard for Airi... Remember, in a FFA battle like love, just pulling someones attention for a second makes them consider who they love. It really is anyone's game.
Nov 17, 2011 5:36 PM

Jun 2011
Miu-chan :3
Nov 17, 2011 7:24 PM

Jul 2009
Glad to see Sana is getting somewhere and that they included Miu in this. I think Airi will win though since she's like the "main girl"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» The VN is now available in English!

Razernation - May 6

5 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 20, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 13, 2011

196 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:49 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Dec 6, 2011

267 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:28 AM

» Poor Airi

shuvrokun - Mar 19, 2023

3 by shuvrokun »»
Mar 20, 2023 8:37 AM

» Shingo's and Airi's name

Rad_Scientist - Jan 25, 2023

4 by Rad_Scientist »»
Jan 25, 2023 10:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.