Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 10, 2011 8:49 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Shu was introduced to the group. Ayase was assigned to instruct Shu.

Ayase, being on the wheel is strong. Ayase got his pen.

His hard training begins. lol @ Shu and Inori moment.
Ay Aya
There's also relations of the organization, all of them like Gai.

Shu wants to get Inori out, but Inori wants to stay because she likes Gai.

Ayase told Shu to pass the test against the robot to understand why Gai is good.

They are impressed at Shu.

Kenji guy is voiced by Okamoto-san?

Attack while the test?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 10, 2011 8:56 AM
Jul 2018
I really liked this episode it was really funny when Shu had to do all these tests at the beginning =3
but I was also really mhhh... shocked? when I heard that Kenji is voiced by Okamoto-san *o*
and the drawing at the ending was really good wanna see it on pixiv >w
Nov 10, 2011 9:00 AM

Oct 2010
tsubasalover said:
His hard training begins. lol @ Shu and Inori moment.
Seems they are going for a good job considering of the end from last episode in the spoiler
the taking in hand by Inori is a powerful thing that was further well shown in this episode as development.
tsubasalover said:
Shu wants to get Inori out, but Inori wants to stay because she likes Gai.
That worries me because I wonder of Inori's true feelings towards Gai. Does she regard as it shows or there is more to it as in love? Well I hope and certainly Shu x Inori but it does worry me Inori's feelings towards Gai.

BTW was it me or episode came out earlier this time?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 10, 2011 9:42 AM

Nov 2007
Yumekichi11 said:

It came out at the original airing time. For few weeks, the airing was delayed.
Nov 10, 2011 10:15 AM

Oct 2010
tsubasalover said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Oh OK, I see. I wonder of the cause about this.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 10, 2011 10:29 AM

May 2011
tsubasalover said:
Yumekichi11 said:

daylight savings time doesn't happen in Japan. So, everything is now coming out an hour earlier.

This is the first episode that I flat out cringed at Shu's pathetic personality. He's already a wimp except for a brief moment of Gar when he's using his Voids. However, now he sounds like a envious tool. Ayase should have kept bitchslapping him every time he opened his mouth. he's making this series hard to watch.

I only feel sorry for him for one thing. That Gai used Inori to lure him and he felt suckered. Nothing feels worse than being played by a woman and falling for it hook , line, and sinker. I did feel sympathy for him in that regard.
Nov 10, 2011 10:46 AM

Aug 2011
Great episode like always I am liking the character development. Though it looks like Gai is sick with something. I hope inori falls in love with Shu for real.
Nov 10, 2011 10:58 AM

Oct 2009
Haven't seen the episode yet, but are you saying that everything [Inori disobeying Gai, Gai getting mad and yelling, Inori trying to save Shu] from episode 4 and the stuff that Inori was saying in Episode 3 [Wanting to stay with Shu, wanting to know more about him]... All of that was an act to make Shu come over to Gai's side?!

I kinda knew that Gai sent Inori to Shu in order to get him to follow them, but I was pretty sure that Inori had changed a little from being around him. I guess maybe I was wrong?

Ever since the first episode I had a feeling that Inori and Gai had a thing going... call it a hunch if you will... I's just hate if it proved true.

I guess I have to watch the episode and figure it out for myself.
Nov 10, 2011 11:01 AM

Nov 2007
Cirris said:
daylight savings time doesn't happen in Japan. So, everything is now coming out an hour earlier.

I thought Daylight saving time doesn't end until next week (from online), but it already did?
Nov 10, 2011 11:03 AM

Oct 2009
It did here... USA.... last weekend. I was caught off guard by it.
Nov 10, 2011 11:06 AM
Mar 2011
This episode was really shocking.
And I got now some ideas:

The person from the visions in episodes 1 is someone really important to Gai. Maybe his sister? He gave her his blood or collect his blood for something...

WOAH THIS WAS SO SHOCKING
"Omg Inori -.- WHY WHY WHY..."

-saw her sitting next to his bed-
"OH MY T__T DREAMS ARE SAVED!"

I don't think that she played everything. Saw the moment, when Gai was shocked, when he heard, that Inori has done something by herself against his order?

I think she said this, because she want to have a distance between her and him. This makes sense to me. "I'm a puppet. I have no feelings. I belong to Gai. That's why I can't let him touch my heart"

This episode?
5/5.
Like ever :3 <3

Fanservice was really nice. I enjoyed Ayase in her dress *-*!

Nov 10, 2011 11:07 AM

Oct 2010
Shu is the biggest pussy in anime history. He makes Tsunayoshi Sawada looks manly.
Nov 10, 2011 11:17 AM
Nov 2010
That was a fine episode, I liked Ayase and some other new(well, now introduced more) characters...
Nov 10, 2011 11:36 AM

Sep 2011
bonifide said:
Shu is the biggest pussy in anime history. He makes Tsunayoshi Sawada looks manly.
Truer words never spoken!!!
Nov 10, 2011 12:05 PM

Feb 2008
Why did Inori break Gai order in episode 4 if she don't like Shu?
She obiously like Shu but haven't realize that yet, in the episode 4, why are I'm so cold?
That's also some kind of sign that she like him.

A character shouldn't developed so fast neither too slow.
I think I like Shu as main character he actually do a good job. :)

If this anime wouldn't be a good it would not be a 22 episodes anime :)
BlackbirdNov 10, 2011 12:12 PM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Nov 10, 2011 12:06 PM
Jul 2018
cripple girl moe. all I cared about this episode.
Nov 10, 2011 12:20 PM

Jun 2011
Ayase's the best :]
Nov 10, 2011 12:21 PM

Aug 2010
My god. The sounds...so beautiful.
Ayase's awesome. I think Kana's voice is better on non-moe characters now :3
I also like the new introduced characters.

Y u lie Inori?? T_T

Shu needs to pass a test.
He took Arugo's weapon. With epic music!
I dunno what it's called. I'll call it Dark Void Shield for now xD
He traps Ayase, succeeds the test. and get's the transmitter back ._.
(Just go throw it away, bro =.=)

Gai got attacked? o_o
Nov 10, 2011 12:24 PM
Sep 2009
Blackbird said:
Why did Inori break Gai order in episode 4 if she don't like Shu?
She obiously like Shu but haven't realize that yet, in the episode 4, why are I'm so cold?
That's also some kind of sign that she like him.

A character shouldn't developed so fast neither too slow.
I think I like Shu as main character he actually do a good job. :)

If this anime wouldn't be a good it would not be a 22 episodes anime :)

I agree with you. All the things that happened in episode 4 did not seem like an act planned by Gai. He even changed the plan when inori did something unexpected.

I think the way inori is acting right now is because she is being ordered to. Also, I am curious what inori and gai are doing alone in his room.
Nov 10, 2011 12:32 PM
Jun 2009
I love Ayase she is tsundere:D...İnori's feeling are fake :/

Same cross

Gai said

He talking this girl

Maybe İnori cloned the girl.Gai should know the girl, I wonder he could Shu's childhood friend? or Girl Shu's nee-san.
I hope that girl isnt die

Gai is sick , İnori's blood may have immunity against the virus.
kickyourselfNov 12, 2011 9:00 AM

Nov 10, 2011 12:42 PM

Nov 2009
OMG! I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! Seriously! But i'm sure Inori has feelings for Shu. Even if Gai told her to do it, she loves him. Maybe she loves Gai too that's why she acted like that with Shu.

Good episode but the previous was better.
Nov 10, 2011 12:49 PM

Nov 2008
This is a very average series.
Nov 10, 2011 12:56 PM

Dec 2010
Gai was hit by that satellite weapon (Leucocyte?).
Well, i didn't like Gai. i mean how he acted like some bossy almighty all the time.

And why so much uproar on Inori...?
“My antics are works of art.” ~ Hermann Fegelein
Nov 10, 2011 12:56 PM

Apr 2011
Matron_Laylie said:
Great episode like always I am liking the character development. Though it looks like Gai is sick with something. I hope inori falls in love with Shu for real.
I do to!! :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2011 1:01 PM

Aug 2009
*claps for Shu* :3
Nov 10, 2011 1:18 PM
Sep 2009
Okay, I was liking Shu for pretty much this entire episode. Period. However, I'm still noticing the Shinji Ikari Effect spreading when it comes to other people's opinions of him. Ah, well, to each his own~

I greatly appreciated that much more attention was given to the Funeral Parlor members themselves, and I can't wait to see more from them, in terms of character, in future episodes.

Admittedly, though, no matter what it is this show throws at me, I cannot bring myself to like Gai--at all. I don't know why, but everything about the guy just screams, "I'm a complete a**hole." Again, as I stated with Shu, to each his own, but I'm just somewhat stunned as to why the leader of the whole operation has to be the least-likable character. I would understand if that was supposed to be the point by the end, but I doubt Guilty Crown would be the sort of show to present that concept into the spotlight, especially since Gai's apparently sick-in-bed, which automatically demands for a sympathy card~

Oh, and before I finish... "That's no moon"~
Nov 10, 2011 1:20 PM

Sep 2010
Great episode. Gai is sick with some sort of illness poor him T_T

Shu reminds me of Tsuna from Reborn they are no good, but when it comes down to it they have great strength.

Also I wonder how Gai managed to survive that somehow. He is a main so he can't die this early. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 10, 2011 1:28 PM

Jun 2011
Shu, please break that pen or I think that I'm going to break you
Nov 10, 2011 1:38 PM

Aug 2010
I think my confidence for the future of this series has risen quite a bit with this episode.
Although, those "mysterious dreams" still seem pretty generic ("you're looking more and more like her" RLY?!) :/

Also, LOVED the music in this one.
Nov 10, 2011 1:38 PM
Apr 2011
wow pretty pissed at inori right now with her having played shu. if i was shu i would pissed at both her and gai. you dont play with a persons feelings like that and expect to just leave it be. wow im heated right now with gai i just cant bring myself to like him other than the part where he is a BA in the fight scenes but his personality to irks me, way to cocky and is taking advantage of shu's personality. its gonna take some time and another couple episodes to get over inori's bitch move.
Nov 10, 2011 1:41 PM
Apr 2011
Shih said:
Shu, please break that pen or I think that I'm going to break you

if he would have had it when inori did her thing i wouldnt have been surprised to see him push the pen. i wouldnt have blamed him either im mean the only reason he was with the funeral parlor was for inori. god damn im pissed
Nov 10, 2011 1:51 PM

Aug 2011
Again, great episode.
Someones gotta make a gif of Shu getting handled by ayase, man, that was EPIC!!!
Feel sorry for Shu, i actually thought that Inori also had some feelings for Shu, still think she does, but her sympathy/obligations for gai are making her overrule any other possibilities other than staying with Gai, for certain reasons which i hope we'll find out about.

BL2W said:
Admittedly, though, no matter what it is this show throws at me, I cannot bring myself to like Gai--at all. I don't know why, but everything about the guy just screams, "I'm a complete a**hole." Again, as I stated with Shu, to each his own, but I'm just somewhat stunned as to why the leader of the whole operation has to be the least-likable character. I would understand if that was supposed to be the point by the end, but I doubt Guilty Crown would be the sort of show to present that concept into the spotlight, especially since Gai's apparently sick-in-bed, which automatically demands for a sympathy card~

Oh, and before I finish... "That's no moon"~

Yeah. I mostly agree with what your saying, i really don't like Gai's personality, but i really do like his actions scene, cause their top class .

Well, hope the next episode goes as good as this, my, this anime sure is going good (and the Sounds are like always, EPIC!!! XD)
Nov 10, 2011 2:09 PM
Nov 2011
I think Inori has feelings for Shu but im hoping that shu ends up killing gai that would be nice
Nov 10, 2011 2:20 PM
Sep 2009
Firoruru said:

Although, those "mysterious dreams" still seem pretty generic ("you're looking more and more like her" RLY?!) :/

I have to agree with this. It's probably something along the lines of:

1. Inori = Clone of someone Gai loved who died/is near death (sister, lover, etc.)
2. Inori = Resemblance of someone Gai loved who died/is near death (sister, lover, etc.)

Speaking of which, a quick theory about Inori that I have below in the spoiler:

Nov 10, 2011 2:25 PM

Jul 2011
I'm starting to come around to this series little by little with each episode, the first ep really didn't grab me, but now I'm enjoying this (the absolutely beautiful animation doesn't hurt either).

But, one a side note, I like Ayasae and Shu better than Inori and Shu, but we all know that will never happen...
Nov 10, 2011 2:41 PM

Oct 2010
bonifide said:

i beg to differ, Yukki from Mirrai Nikki is much worse imo.

As for the episode, good stuff. Im really enjoying this series. And Ayase was cute in that dress ^^

Nov 10, 2011 2:42 PM

Oct 2009
I'm almost certain that Gai and Inori's relationship is at least a little romantic... Though, then again, it's most likely that Inori looks like Gai's dead sister/mom/cousin/aunt/girlfriend/Fiancee/childhood friend/Uncle on his mother's side thrice removed. So he wants her next to him and Inori loves him and so she stays.

I bet they haven't done anything romantic like that, but everyone seems to know that they have a thing together. Even Ayane, who likes Gai, knows it. She told Shu that "Inori would never disobey Gai. So he had to have done something to her" when she crashed through the wall in episode 4. She said it in such a way that made it sound like there was a reason that Inori wouldn't disobey Gai.

I'm almost positive it something... but I'm actually seeing a comparison between Gai's/Inori's relationship and Holland/Eureka relationship. Eureka was like a doll in the beginning as well. I wonder if it'll follow that path a little. Though I think Gai and Inori have a deeper, more romantic bond than Holland and Eureka had.

--------------------------

You know.... I just thought of something. How did Gai know Shu's name when they first met? Shu hadn't even said his name when Gai mentioned it. Does this mean that Gai knew Shu from something in the past?

I don't really care about the past girl... unless she has an important part in the story, she's just filler. Inori is the important one at the moment. Slo's interest in the story at the moment.Not to mention she's completely emotionless [seriously, she has no emotion at all all!]. She needs to be developed more before we get into a mysterious girl from the past's backstory. Unless there is a connection between Inori and the girl that demands we hear the mysterious girls story before we can hear/understand Inori's story.
Nov 10, 2011 2:47 PM

Jul 2011
Guilty Crown has great art/animation/OST and a great OP. But it suffers from shit character syndrome, it's diverted off the cliche Geass storyline that was prominent in the first episode, so that's improvement. But shit characters.

Well I assumed this would be another shit episode after the first half, turns out it wasn't. The pathetic confession and clingy nature he has is irritating, but he makes up for it in the second half when it appears his IQ is not in fact under 75. Also enjoyed the slight psychological part of the episode was a welcome addition, I cared for his reaction even though I don't give a damn about him.

4/5

5/5 for this anime's OST though, it's great.
mdzNov 13, 2011 4:18 PM
Nov 10, 2011 2:52 PM

Jan 2011
once again another great episode even though it had it's ups and downs,enjoyed the bit of character development we got this week :3 shu still has some issues to sort out on top of all that's happend to him (all the people that had lied to him).

Gai has some kid of illness and he talks about some unknown girl,and Ayase is starting to grow on me >3,but my highlight of the episode was easliy the New battle song and the song just before they got the bad news about the leucocyte.

Must get OST when it comes out also Inori in her Dress is great /drool
Nov 10, 2011 2:54 PM
Nov 2011
Episode 5. Not QUITE as enjoyable as episode 4, but there's just something about this anime series that keeps my eyes glued to the screen.
I've heard some people talking about how it's some Code Geass rip off, but I don't think so. Plus, it has one of the directors that made Code Geass working on it I think. Along with... some other... people.
ROFL.

First lemme just say I love this anime.
And while I do not hate Shu's character, he sort of bugged me in this episode.
So many things he said were just... ugh. Shuttup Shu. Stop complaining. Plus, I dunno - that smile he gave Inori gave me the creeps. Like where he was reaching for her hand? He did one in last episode that was sorta like it too only not as bad. Is that smile supposed to be cute? Looks like a cross between pervert and pedophile and boyish earnest. Not a good mix. But maybe that's just me. o Ao

HOWEVER. It is also refreshing to have a male character that is making me feel SOMETHING.
Lately the male characters of so many anime like this are just.... blah.
Last episode, I did like him. He showed logical thought, yet also a more softer side when wanting to save Inori. Because hey, girl showing half her body can do that do a guy. I understand that.
So in episode 5, I really didn't like it when Shu was muttering about confident people and followers and blah blah.
Also, him coming on so strong to Inori was really surprising. First time I've seen something like that. I didn't dislike it though - mostly....
Then we come to a turn of events. Now I understood that Gai sent Inori convince Shu to join them or whatever, but something seemed completely wrong with this picture, and I'm honestly surprised that some people are just assuming it must be true just like that. I mean, I guess I could be wrong. It could be possible that EVERYTHING Inori did in the last episode was some kind of trick - but I find it unlikely.

Just her demeanor when it happened... I dunno. I definitely believe that her and Gai have an interesting relationship, but I don't really believe their lovers. If this reminds me of anything, its reminding me of the relationship between Eureka and Holland from Eureka Seven (great anime by the way, one of my top ten). Um... now that I mention that, the relationship Renton had with Holland kind of reminds me of Shu and Gai. Hm.

ANYWAY. As far as I see it, I think Gai might have told Inori to convince Shu of this for some... reason. Or perhaps it was a decision Inori made herself - possibly because it could be dangerous for Shu to get too close? Or possibly because she herself is not.... hm... I DUNNO. I just really doubt all that stuff she said in the past couple episodes was some kind of fake. Hard to believe. I'm not banishing it as the truth, but its just my thought process. After the few hundred anime I've seen, this is the conclusion I came to. But we'll see in episode 6, hopefully.

So far, Ayase and Inori are my favorite characters.

Ayase because tsudere is ftw, and Inori cuz she's... really cute. = u= ~ And also doesn't seem your typical moe blob. What with the badass gun skills and all that stuff she did in the last ep (which I think was done of her own accord).
THEN AGAIN - If Gai was like Lelouch, I could definitely see him acting upset with Inori's actions to trick Shu. Because Inori must have known somehow that it would have been fine with the gravity gun... HOMG MAYBE IT WAS ALL A SETUP.
But then again... Ayase seemed angry about it too ... but maybe she wasn't in on the plan? If there was a plan... but I dunno - Inori just seemed too... earnest.

sdlkfjsdlkfjelrtfg D <
Then again, that's interesting too - not the classic way you'd exactly start off a romance, y'know?

Well. I'm even more confused than I was before I put my ranting thoughts down.
Hopefully the answers will come about in the next episode. I don't think I can wait another seven days. ugh.

Also, interesting with Gai's ... illness? I'm extremely curious about all of this. Hopefully they won't let us down and have it end up being something super generic.
DarkestxxBLACKNov 10, 2011 3:00 PM
Nov 10, 2011 3:03 PM

Jul 2011
Mynax said:

i beg to differ, Yukki from Mirrai Nikki is much worse imo.

oh god, I really like future diary so far, but Yukki can be so damn annoying...
Nov 10, 2011 3:13 PM
Sep 2009
Firestalker5 said:

You know.... I just thought of something. How did Gai know Shu's name when they first met? Shu hadn't even said his name when Gai mentioned it. Does this mean that Gai knew Shu from something in the past?

Well, considering that Shu's mother is involved in the Void Genome project, one could assume that Gai would know of his name that way; after all, he did go through an entire combat operation and risk Inori's life just to obtain the Genome~
Nov 10, 2011 3:25 PM
Nov 2011
I'm glad Inori gave Shu a slap in the face like that. I wonder if Gai told her to do so though.
Nov 10, 2011 3:28 PM

Jun 2011
I really like Ayase's personality. The moment when she asked Shu not to help her showed her as a very strong character. Gotta love her :)
Nov 10, 2011 3:40 PM
Jul 2010
The despair in Shu's eyes. Worth all the words.
Nov 10, 2011 4:15 PM
Nov 2011
the episode was incredibly great. I really do like the main character of this series, as well as the conflictions that can be assumed to be similar to how one would react in reality. Shu's decisions and mindset is perfectly played out with the kind of personality he has. Some say he's acting rather of a complaining and "pussy" person, but we have to remember that Shu was just a student with a normal life. All the things he experienced, i do not think anyone could handle confidently without hesitations, even if 1 or 2 weeks past, the thought of how this could have happened would not go away, Depending on the person. Also the confusion between whether to side with Gai and GHQ is also something that one would have to think thoroughly about. In the earlier episode Shu had seen things that GHQ is trying to accomplish and sees that what they are doing is good. The training exercise he had to go through is not something a a boy of 17 years old could handle nor endure. The use of a knife or a gun requires stamina and a good amount of agility. Running with a a 5lb smg will tire you out easily if you are not used to it. I myself had to run for miles, holding an AK-47 kalashnikov and it is not an easy job. As for the conflict of Shu and Inori, past posters explained it well enough to get an idea to what can be assumed of the reasons to why Inori had taken those actions. anyways i'll end with that, im running out of time as i have class in 10 minutes. May have left some things out of my explanations to clearly clarify my thoughts on this episode and past episodes that connect to actions taken in todays show.
Nov 10, 2011 4:24 PM

Jun 2011
Oh man, there's even a training session in the anime? Ayase's pretty cool, she handed Shu's ass to him on a golden platter. Shu's also got to suck it up and become cooler, he's seriously one of the most pathetic and infuriating characters I've come across.
Nov 10, 2011 4:37 PM
Sep 2008
Can't believe i logged on to this site for the first time in over a year just to say this but god damn...why is that whenever a character shows a normal human reaction to the random shit anime likes to throw them in people get so bent out of shape. I like that he was hesitant about getting himself into this whole ordeal and that he's understandably wary. Characters who get thrown into a new world and adapt in 5 minutes are the type i can't stand. Even though 99% of the people in the world would act like shu if thrust into this situation, everyone seems to despise him for it.
Nov 10, 2011 4:50 PM
Sep 2009
Man it sucks to be shu. This guy is being fooled by everyone. First it was the person who shu though was his friend, but turn out to be a back stabber. I thought he would lose his trust in people until he asked inori if he can believe her and she said yes. Now, this episode showed that inori's sweet attitude towards him were all just an act.

I won't blame shu for keeping that pen since he has no one he can really trust. The heroine of the story even tricked shu into joining the group. How can anyone act loyal to someone you do not trust? so, we should cut shu some slack.
Nov 10, 2011 4:54 PM

Oct 2009
Kana Hana as Ayase gg.

Kayano Ai going in my favorite seiyuus.

Shu is so fucking #$##$# he pisses me off.

Shu should die.

He has connection to Ayase/Inori from the past?

Inori so hot.

Ayase hot too.

Now he has both Inori and Ayase on his back. Obviously Inori loves Shu because of something that's happened, really wonder what it is though... If it's some retarded shit then I'll be mad.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.