Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 29, 2011 8:28 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Everyone wants Subaru to eat what they cooked.

lol @ blue hair girl's misunderstanding!!

A guy who argues with Index-girl is entered basket club by "mistake"? Oh, he was against her habit of giving up so quickly.
tsubasaloverJul 29, 2011 8:48 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 29, 2011 8:34 AM

Oct 2010
Well the episode was good except for the following,

Oh man Maho! You don't look good at all with the sadness.

There is also one more thing. Hinata in the following,

was so like Fuko in Clannad! Instant reminder. I would never though she would remind me of Fuko.

• Well the saucy fan service was once again present in the spoiler
    at least this time there was a foreign object confirmed around Maho. So it means that I am 100% it was to censor Maho’s ass. That means there will be nipples too. Well it confirms it further.

• There was several flags that I will point out later but the most vital and fresh one is when Subaru touched Tomoka’s face in the spoiler
    now other than that there was several Tomoka blushing moments that mean different reasons. In thee end she seemed much more willing and trying her best whenever Subaru asked her something.

• The Takenaka VS Maho fights were hilarious in the spoiler
    what is peculiar about them is that they always cool down until the heat rises up.

• Loved seeing Takenaka’s past with Maho but more precisely just Maho when she was young in the spoiler
    now it was obvious that Takenaka was jealous at how much better Maho was in sports than him. Well I don’t want a Takenaka x Maho at all! Screw that literally! Me wants my Takenaka x Hinata! :D Actually the problem in all this is that if Maho heats up too much then there will be a fight and later on it escalate to domestic violence that may result in a fatal accident. Maho is dangerous less you do not heat her up in the wrong way.

• The way the girls were all cheered up and those asses in the swimsuits in the spoiler
    were all good but the cheered up part looked like the girls were all insanely in love with Subaru. I saw a harem moment there for a little bit. The girls did look nice here with their kitchen getup.

My message to Subaru is…
Subaru stop being the matchmaker of the X girl with the X guy relationships.
Seriously he was being way too nosy in that. He really reminded me too much of Touma. Too much BS speeches and WTF was that playboy move on Tomoka. Whatever something to empty out before sleep.
More later.
Yumekichi11Jul 30, 2011 6:32 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 29, 2011 8:40 AM

Nov 2007
Yumekichi11 said:

It was from cutting of onions!!
Jul 29, 2011 9:11 AM

Nov 2008
Maho and Natsuhi fighting was hilarious in the kitchen and annoying everywhere else and they were actually friends when they were both younger. At the end all Natsuhi needed what all boys his age need when a complex problem arises, a man to man talk.

Tomoka nice one, taking advantage of the madness to get a turn.

I would eat anything Hinata makes, she makes her food cute and fun.

Hinata is so cute when she's asleep.

Saki is an ok cook herself as well as the rest of the girls.

Jul 29, 2011 9:15 AM

Oct 2010
tsubasalover said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Yeah but the tears still don't suit her, as much as those of Tomoka did not when it happened. What was really corny with this scene is that Takenaka also was crying around.
Hoppy said:
At the end all Natsuhi needed what all boys his age need when a complex problem arises, a man to man talk.
Subaru is really the wrong person. He's seriously made me think of Touma's bad parts with the cheesy speech. I got the impression even in RAW that sounded cheesy. Kind of like "Herp derp I know all about solutions towards personal problems while he can't even fix the one at his school with his basketball club. Meh, that's what passed in my mind after not sleeping for 24hrs.
Yumekichi11Jul 29, 2011 9:39 AM

Jul 29, 2011 3:06 PM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:

There was several flags that I will point out later but the most vital and fresh one is when Subaru touched Tomoka’s face in the spoiler
now other than that there was several Tomoka blushing moments that mean different reasons. In thee end she seemed much more willing and trying her best whenever Subaru asked her something.

Subaru's getting more daring now. Kinda freaks me out to be honest.
Jul 29, 2011 8:47 PM

Jul 2010
Man Subaru is really lolicon prince lol.
Jul 29, 2011 9:04 PM

Jul 2010
Heh All the girls in the basketball team wants Subaru.
Jul 29, 2011 9:04 PM

Aug 2010
I think Subaru is actually turning into a lolicon now.
Jul 29, 2011 10:44 PM

Sep 2008
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2011 10:52 PM

Aug 2010
If you want to make something sweet: add sugar
If you want to make something sweetER: add Hinata - CONFIRMED

Nice episode. Also, the TomokaxSubaru interaction was nice to see, including the not exactly misunderstanding (they DO like each other, just both are 100% tsundere about it)
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jul 29, 2011 10:56 PM
Dec 2007
Wordsmith said:
If you want to make something sweet: add sugar
If you want to make something sweetER: add Hinata - CONFIRMED

Nice episode. Also, the TomokaxSubaru interaction was nice to see, including the not exactly misunderstanding (they DO like each other, just both are 100% tsundere about it)
More like Subaru is in denial of his lolicon desires. But come on, the girl basically throw themselves at him.

Jul 29, 2011 11:03 PM

Nov 2009
I really was thinking that scene was some kind of dream by Tomoka....but yeah he is a lolicon now..
Jul 30, 2011 1:41 AM

Jun 2010
What a lolicon. I love this show so much

HawthorneKitty said:
Fuku would be proud

Jul 30, 2011 2:49 AM

Sep 2008
I won't mention about fan service cause I not care want I care was story from 1-5 it was more interrest than I though at fisrt
(At first I though this will be like R.. the G... that anime was...)
So far it was ok for me but what I don't like in this ep was when Subaru touch Tomaka face made me chill is he really turn to lolicon now...well I don't hate it anyway just don't like.(It will be no fun if Subaru really trun to lolicon)

Well for me in this anime only one character that I don't like (not hate but afaird) was Hinata for some reason her voice made her more loli even her act was loli so it was like she was just act on propose (well maybe I just think to much) but she was only one I feel some thing not right (Just like Kafuka from Zetsubou Sensei and Himeji from Baka)
HungshuJul 30, 2011 3:02 AM
Jul 30, 2011 4:02 AM

Nov 2007
Hungshu said:
Well for me in this anime only one character that I don't like (not hate but afaird) was Hinata for some reason her voice made her more loli even her act was loli so it was like she was just act on propose (well maybe I just think to much) but she was only one I feel some thing not right (Just like Kafuka from Zetsubou Sensei and Himeji from Baka)

Thank her for making you afraid about Hinata about her loliness. :P
Jul 30, 2011 7:01 AM

Jun 2009
I already feel bad for Takenaka. Subaru is collecting dem one loli at a time. He has no chance.

He knows those smooth lines to make loli's go nuts over him.

As evidenced in this scene
Jul 30, 2011 7:31 AM

Apr 2011
Of course Subaru's turning into a lolicon ... these girls are so adorable they'd make Chris Hansen turn pedo. :D~ Love the fanservicey shower scenes. Two foot fetish shots too, one with loli-aunti trimming her toenails and one w Tomoka's socked feet squirming nervously. Even Maho's sweat during her practice is all sparkly and moe.

Kinda odd she was practicing without a hoop to shoot at. I guess she just picked out an odd-colored brick or a stain on the wall and aimed for that.

So the shota wants the basketball harem for himself ;) He has a crush on Hinata, is friends with Maho and Saki and rivals with Tomoka. I'm sure he's interested in oppai-girl's boobies too, being a guy and all. I hope Takanaka winds up with Hinata, if anyone, because Tomoka is the obvious pairing with our lolicon lead.

Maho's my favorite of the five lolis, so I enjoyed an episode centered around her ^_^ I hope we get a Saki episode too, she's pretty mysterious to me at this point. Like most megane lolis, tho, she seems to be into perverted doujinshi-type things ...

4/5
Jul 30, 2011 9:21 AM

Nov 2008
What's wrong about Subaru being a lolicon? :(

I envy him actually XDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jul 30, 2011 9:26 AM

Nov 2008
Saki's reaction to Subaru x Tomoka was awesome!!

Takenaka blushing was so cute, I really hope it works for him and Hinata.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jul 30, 2011 10:01 AM

Nov 2008
Subaru's VA voiced the brother in Baby Princess, and everyone wanted Youtarou even the 2 and 3 year old. Kinda ironic

Jul 30, 2011 12:06 PM

Oct 2010
-Quasar said:
I already feel bad for Takenaka. Subaru is collecting dem one loli at a time. He has no chance.
Sure he does, sets him up with the cops. *Evil laugh*

-Quasar said:
He knows those smooth lines to make loli's go nuts over him.

As evidenced in this scene
Exactly my point that I shall make if I have time. That rambling of Tomoka is exactly what made me think one word:
A Playboy!
that's all.
Hoppy said:
Subaru's VA voiced the brother in Baby Princess, and everyone wanted Youtarou even the 2 and 3 year old. Kinda ironic
*Goes to check* OMG it's true here:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/10196/Baby_Princess_3D_Paradise_0_[Love]/characters
that guys does the voicing. Well no surprise now.

Jul 30, 2011 12:08 PM

Nov 2009
Hoppy said:

That VA is the Loli Piper of Hamelin...
Jul 30, 2011 1:50 PM

Aug 2008
Damn Subaru. He actually is a natural-type playboy.
And he still tries to hide his things. Should just admit that he's lolicon. So obvious because he doesn't have anything for Aoi.

For Natsuhi, I like him with Maho.
Jul 30, 2011 3:37 PM

Jul 2010
Nice to see a little back story from Maho and Natsuhi. Hopefully he'll see that she's actually serious about something she wants to do now and get along with her better. I do understand his situation though. It can be kinda frustrating to watch someone be very good at many things and talking about it like it's nothing, while you're struggling with it.

The scene with Subaru and Tomoka was hilarious. Especially Saki's reaction which I didn't really expect coming from a serious natured girl like her!

Blind_Guardian said:
Of course Subaru's turning into a lolicon ... these girls are so adorable they'd make Chris Hansen turn pedo. :D~
So true! xD

13man18 said:
What a lolicon. I love this show so much

HawthorneKitty said:
Fuku would be proud
This will get the Fuuko stamp of approval for sure!
OnyxthegreatJul 30, 2011 3:40 PM

Jul 30, 2011 5:31 PM

Apr 2011
Great episode as always...

5/5
Jul 30, 2011 7:03 PM

Apr 2011
omg! when Subaru put his hand on Tomoka's face, my insides screamed "KYAAA" and until saki saw them. >_<

Fun episode.
Jul 30, 2011 10:54 PM

Jun 2011
So the loli fetish continues.
This turning into exactly what I feared, it seems to becoming into some weird romance story.
At the very least, it's cute. Nothing more, nothing less.
Jul 30, 2011 11:18 PM

Jun 2011
hahah lol major fuka flashback too @ hina's starfish xD
Jul 31, 2011 3:20 AM

Jun 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
tsubasalover said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Yeah but the tears still don't suit her, as much as those of Tomoka did not when it happened. What was really corny with this scene is that Takenaka also was crying around.
Hoppy said:
At the end all Natsuhi needed what all boys his age need when a complex problem arises, a man to man talk.
Subaru is really the wrong person. He's seriously made me think of Touma's bad parts with the cheesy speech. I got the impression even in RAW that sounded cheesy. Kind of like "Herp derp I know all about solutions towards personal problems while he can't even fix the one at his school with his basketball club. Meh, that's what passed in my mind after not sleeping for 24hrs.

By Touma, did u mean the Touma from Index?

If so, thats actually the part i like most about him :D
Jul 31, 2011 3:53 AM

Nov 2007
hahahaa "Rally ho" hahah LOVE IT its a FF9 reference from Conde Petie

I signed my screen and now its all smeary "When you meet your God tell him to leave me alone."

check out my bloghttp://corpse69.wordpress.com/

fix MAL already
Jul 31, 2011 4:27 AM

Feb 2011
Magito said:
omg! when Subaru put his hand on Tomoka's face, my insides screamed "KYAAA" and until saki saw them. >_<

Fun episode.

Saki's reaction was hilarious, especially her thinking out loud. (And denying without being asked that she'd secretly taken a picture with her cellphone, bet she's got some interesting pictures on that phone. ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ )

Hinata apparently really likes stars, she cut the carrots star shaped too! ( ´∀`)
Jul 31, 2011 10:10 AM

Oct 2010
ArcanaTrace said:
Oh joy then you shall like Subaru in that matter but sometimes it's a bad thing IMO. Words of Subaru may be smart and soothing but clearly he is trying and does not know enough himself was my point. If he did then he should have found many ways to solve his club's problem and still enjoy basketball instead of fusing about it. Which he did do until those girls were introduced to him.

Jul 31, 2011 11:37 AM
Dec 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
]Subaru is really the wrong person. He's seriously made me think of Touma's bad parts with the cheesy speech. I got the impression even in RAW that sounded cheesy. Kind of like "Herp derp I know all about solutions towards personal problems while he can't even fix the one at his school with his basketball club. Meh, that's what passed in my mind after not sleeping for 24hrs.
Of course, it's not like young kids are super complex. Their reasons can be quite childish and simple-minded. And the more I think about it the more I'm convinced Subaru just smooth-talked the coach's loli-girl so if there's evidence of that (and if the girl had a crush on him) there's 100% nothing he can do to fix that situation.

Jul 31, 2011 12:52 PM

Jul 2009
Well, if Subaru would be their coach until they're 18, they would have a great relationship, AND it wouldn't be illegal.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jul 31, 2011 12:53 PM

May 2011
Onyxthegreat said:

Blind_Guardian said:
Of course Subaru's turning into a lolicon ... these girls are so adorable they'd make Chris Hansen turn pedo. :D~
So true! xD
+1
Who wouldn't become a lolicon with someone like Hinata and Maho there. lol

Maho is my 2nd favorite of this anime so good to see an episode delicated to her. :D

I like how Airi made her onigiri extra small.
Man all the cheesy things that Subaru say just makes me /facepalm. It is just so awkward. >.>
Jul 31, 2011 4:39 PM

Nov 2008
the Saki reaction was quite fun.

And Maho shinning <3

and morE Subaru x Tomoka
Aug 1, 2011 10:08 AM
Aug 2010
sigh i can't get enough of this crazy loli show >.<
Aug 5, 2011 3:21 AM

Aug 2010
I'm glad I wasn't the only one being reminded of Fuuko. Ah, miss that girl...

And DAT Tomoka flag...go Subaru! 4/5.
Aug 7, 2011 3:35 AM
Feb 2011
I love how Tomoka closed her eyes, visibly enjoying Subaru's touch. :) Made me go d'awww.
I don't think he's doing it on purpose, though. His lines are a bit cheesy but he's far from being as self-righteous as Touma from Index.
Apr 19, 2012 10:47 PM

Sep 2011
DenjaX said:
What's wrong about Subaru being a lolicon? :(

I envy him actually XDD

Jul 9, 2012 2:08 PM

Jun 2012
great episode once again, i love tomoka!!
Aug 20, 2012 6:54 PM

Nov 2011
lol, I kind of feel bad for the other girl who has a crush on him and isn't a loli D=. She doesn't stand a chance apparently.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 23, 2012 9:03 AM

May 2012
Quite cute and funny episode, the ending was quite informative let's see how they'll get on good terms again!
Jul 3, 2013 11:43 PM

Jan 2013
good episode
Sep 16, 2014 1:30 AM

Feb 2013
I laughed at the scene where they were cutting onions. I can relate. Good episode.
Apr 18, 2015 12:26 AM

Feb 2014
How cute! I like Maho and Takenaka's relationship. Interesting.

Aug 18, 2015 7:09 AM
Aug 2015
Do u think a romantic relationship is possible in maho and natsuhi
Jan 13, 2017 6:06 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That rice star that Hina made, such detail and cute.

Saki with that reaction when she saw Subaru and Tomoka in the hallway lol.
So a bit of backstory with Maho. Totally understandable that Takanako would feel that way.

Mar 24, 2018 7:35 AM

Feb 2013
Maho and Takenaka will end up together, that's obvious.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2011

92 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 1, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 16, 2011

34 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 1, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 9, 2011

44 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 1, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 9 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2011

46 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 1, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 26, 2011

54 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 1, 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.