Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 1, 2011 9:31 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
In my opinion, this was another great episode. Even though this sounds like a typical, mediocre ecchi / loli type anime, the execution of each episode is far above other animes in the same category.

Same as previous episodes, Asuha was hilarious and cute, and the expressions of the characters were amazing.

We finally get to see the queen, and learn more about what she is like. She is much more caring than I thought at first. I felt sorry for Astarotte when she was unable to show up in time, I hope they can communicate how they feel and resolve their problems in the future.

After seeing the end of the episode, things are sure to get much more interesting :o
May 1, 2011 10:32 AM

Mar 2011
xXC64Xx said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
In my opinion, this was another great episode. Even though this sounds like a typical, mediocre ecchi / loli type anime, the execution of each episode is far above other animes in the same category.

Same as previous episodes, Asuha was hilarious and cute, and the expressions of the characters were amazing.

We finally get to see the queen, and learn more about what she is like. She is much more caring than I thought at first. I felt sorry for Astarotte when she was unable to show up in time, I hope they can communicate how they feel and resolve their problems in the future.

After seeing the end of the episode, things are sure to get much more interesting :o

Took the words right out of my mouth ;P
Courtesy of Paul
May 1, 2011 10:41 AM
Jul 2018
this anime was made for lolicons

i am a lolicon
May 1, 2011 10:42 AM
Jul 2018
Miora-san said:
xXC64Xx said:

Took the words right out of my mouth ;P

2nded, all the way through i was going OMG OMG WHOS THE MUM XD
May 1, 2011 10:44 AM

Nov 2008
Asuha and her friends were really cute and classy, The queen is ditsy and late all time heck she can't even find the right window in the palace and went into the room where Naoya and Asuha is instead, she is a hot mom and caring though. Poor Astarotte, I feel sorry for her for the queen's lateness. Next episode will most likely be good.

May 1, 2011 10:48 AM

Sep 2010
Well this anime is turning out to be quite predictable ^^, but I am enjoying it nonetheless. I do so hope that the next episode focuses more on humor, because this one felt like a long series of sad moments. Sad/crying lolis make me sad, and I don't like being sad >_>

4/5, not many laughs to be had here, but still touching story.
May 1, 2011 11:58 AM

Mar 2008
Crying Lotte made me want to cry :(

The ending of this episode made the plot take a very interesting turn.
May 1, 2011 12:13 PM

Dec 2010
So the Queen is the mother..o.o

how old is Naoya anyway?
May 1, 2011 12:18 PM

Jan 2011
In the beginning I thought that this anime was gonna disappoint me..

God was I wrong.. great anime so far. <3
(Also a great bonus when they use your real name in an anime :$)
May 1, 2011 12:37 PM

Nov 2010
What? wut? So the Queen is Asuha's mother? so basically Asuha is Lotte's half sister?
So confusing... Same plot in manga?
May 1, 2011 12:48 PM

May 2008
Rinji- said:
What? wut? So the Queen is Asuha's mother? so basically Asuha is Lotte's half sister?
So confusing... Same plot in manga?

Same plot as the manga.
May 1, 2011 12:55 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
PhantomMoon said:

how old is Naoya anyway?

he 21 -.- It was told in ep 2 i think... (in character info also...)

and omg at end... but i know that succubus need male seed to live on but thats kinda annoying -.- succubus kinda sluts if they have more than 1 partner T_T
May 1, 2011 1:12 PM

Apr 2010
vaikepois said:

He's 23. He was 13 when Asuha was born and she's 10 years old now.

Hoppy said:
The queen is ditsy and late all time heck she can't even find the right window in the palace and went into the room where Naoya and Asuha is instead

I don't think that was a mistake by her. The way it looked in the subbed version was that she picked up on Asuha's scent(or maybe the hair clip?) and went to check.

Now it's getting interesting since it's starting to connect some of the characters.
tangytangerineMay 1, 2011 3:34 PM
May 1, 2011 1:13 PM

Apr 2010
vaikepois said:
PhantomMoon said:

how old is Naoya anyway?

Wasn't it 23?
It was mentioned in the episode last week.

And it didn't come as a surprise the Lotte's mother is also Asuha's mother which makes me wonder what happened between Naoya and her aside from sleeping together.
Next week should be interesting.
I wonder if that vampire was of any importance.
May 1, 2011 1:31 PM

Jun 2010
OH MY GOD!!!!! Are they, in some way, all family. Step sisters and whatnot. Or did I just hear things wrong.

May 1, 2011 1:37 PM

Feb 2010
This revelation makes the fact that Naoya is in Lotte's harem far more disturbing.
May 1, 2011 1:49 PM

Jul 2008
Paiguy said:
This revelation makes the fact that Naoya is in Lotte's harem far more disturbing.
Naoya and Lotte do not have any blood relationship, so I don't see how it would become "far" more disturbing.
May 1, 2011 1:50 PM

Sep 2010
Thank god the end was shown in this episode, because I spoiled it for myself last week. I would have been so pissed if it was at the end of the season.
Anyways, good episode. Can't wait for next week.
May 1, 2011 2:02 PM

May 2008
lol srsly ? the queen was the asuha's mother REALLY ? OMG didant see that one coming
May 1, 2011 2:40 PM

Jan 2010
I gotta say, I was expecting this show to prevent me from going to heaven when the rapture happens on May 21st but I must say that this show is innocent and whimsical.

Although there are some sick individuals who think disgusting thoughts of the innocent characters. Those ones are going to be in for a surprise on May 21st.
Ok™
May 1, 2011 2:42 PM

Jan 2010
This show is working hard to get itself dropped. This episode was really tedious.
May 1, 2011 2:43 PM
Apr 2010
This turing into one unusual anime and I like that... a lot. Apart from the loli fanservice (but then again that´s part of the point of the show, so I can´t complain), this show is rather amazing for it´s genre, I hope this keeps up and doesn´t turn into incest halfway through!
May 1, 2011 4:02 PM

Sep 2010
First off this anime has the most awkward moment ever award.
Also if you are lolicon only towards anime characters does that really count lol.
May 1, 2011 4:56 PM
Apr 2011
What a twist!

But I've already been spoiled by the manga readers before so it wasn't really surprising...
May 1, 2011 5:15 PM
Apr 2011
twisted plot ending :D +1
May 1, 2011 5:19 PM

Nov 2008
Not surprised with the twist but its still a nice execution. I want to see the others react with their relationship especially Lotte (that Lotte and Asuha are half sisters) XDD can't wait to see it

Kittyman said:
Well this anime is turning out to be quite predictable ^^, but I am enjoying it nonetheless. I do so hope that the next episode focuses more on humor, because this one felt like a long series of sad moments. Sad/crying lolis make me sad, and I don't like being sad >_> 4/5, not many laughs to be had here, but still touching story.
^THIS. though sad moments would make us sympathize with the characters and makes us attached to them at a certain point. I fully understood their situation and it even happens in real life. Still, I don't like Lotte to be sad all the time... I hope she will reconcile with her mother soon so she can be energetic like Asuha :D Asuha brings light to the show XDD

Defiance said:
Paiguy said:
Naoya and Lotte do not have any blood relationship, so I don't see how it would become "far" more disturbing.
^Blood relationship is not the case here. If you think about your parent having a relationship with your "lover", its obviously disturbing unless you like it that way XDD
DenjaXMay 1, 2011 5:28 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 1, 2011 5:42 PM

Feb 2008
I never read the manga before so I was suprised that queen is Asuha Mother, now I know why Naoya is not suprised.
Succabus does really have a good sense of smelling.
I guess I could figure out that Asuha is half succabus.
Asuha might be half-wake there but she know the smell of her mother.

Anyway I want to see the reaction of Lotte when she know that Asuha is her half-sister.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 1, 2011 6:07 PM

Jul 2010
Lotte's/Asuha's Mother = MILF
May 1, 2011 6:44 PM

Apr 2009
Interesting at the end.

...If Asuha and Lotte are half-sisters, then Lotte is actually aiming for an incestuous relationship. LAWL.
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"
May 1, 2011 7:27 PM

Aug 2010
So Naoya has a chance to nail the mom and the daughter, kind of interesting. Also, the queen has some nice boobs.
May 1, 2011 7:41 PM
Jun 2009
Great episode the ending had me do a double take this story can turn out pretty well it seems I've got to see lotte reaction to this turn out
May 1, 2011 7:42 PM

Jul 2009
Mockman said:
This show is working hard to get itself dropped. This episode was really tedious.

Haters gonna hate bro. This was a fine episode, and this is surely for me, the biggest surprise of the season.

I actually went into this anime expecting something as bad as Onii-Chan Koto Whatever and I'm four episodes in with zero fanservice, a cute loli-tsundere that doesn't scream urusei urusei, a loveable (and well-written) protagonist, and a colorful cast of endearing buffoons. The sheer fact that this anime has more story than any three harem anime combined by episode four is literally blowing my mind. I don't actually think this anime should even be classified as an ecchi with the stunningly low amount of fanservice it has.

One thing's for sure, the MAL description (par usual) doesn't do this anime justice.
May 1, 2011 8:16 PM

Jul 2010
for those who cant wait to know, what relationship do asuha and the queen has, (well, its quite obvious already) you can read ch.11(onwards) of the manga.
i cant wait either so i've red the manga, to know if naoya is the real biological father of asuha, cause i was doubting on it!
May 1, 2011 8:25 PM

Jan 2010
^////^
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
May 1, 2011 10:18 PM

Apr 2009
Hoppy said:
restore said:
this anime was made for lolicons

i am a lolicon

I agree, I'm feeling right at home with this anime.

Lolicons unite!
May 1, 2011 10:19 PM

May 2010
Omg, what a way to end. I want to see the mess that this brings up next episode. (I already know the twist though, it's been out there since the first episode)
May 1, 2011 10:50 PM

Jun 2007
the queen shows herself but in the anime she seems like a caring mother but in the manga she was portrayed the complete opposite. in fact i do believe in the manga that the queen visits Lotte not to see her but to see Lotte's harem member and he bumped into Asuha.

well anyways the anime makes me like the queen.

*high fives Hoppy and restore*
May 2, 2011 12:28 AM

Nov 2007
Paiguy said:

Yeah I know, he's technically old enough to be her dad yet he's gonna be in her harem?! And he has a child with her mom?! Something's juuuuust not right about this... T_T"
May 2, 2011 12:30 AM

Sep 2009
Next episode is what I really wanted to see. I probably like this show more than I should.
May 2, 2011 2:38 AM
Jan 2010
GOD I NEED A FKEN EXPLANATION ABOUT HOW NAOYA ENDED UP WITH MILF NAO.
May 2, 2011 3:17 AM

Apr 2011
My heart ached when Lotte cried. *sob*
May 2, 2011 9:39 AM

Dec 2009
What is their relationship anyway? Can't wait for the next episode.

May 2, 2011 10:20 AM

Aug 2010
It amuses me to no end, how heartwarming this show is under the ecchi/comedy stuff. I'm glad I gave to in to temptation to watch this series. 5/5 for the ep.
May 2, 2011 10:44 AM

Jul 2009
chubunni said:
Paiguy said:

Yeah I know, he's technically old enough to be her dad yet he's gonna be in her harem?! And he has a child with her mom?! Something's juuuuust not right about this... T_T"

nothing wrong with a MILF-loli combo :D
jokes aside, I don't see how this is "more wrong" than it already is
May 2, 2011 10:48 AM

Nov 2008
jeroz said:
chubunni said:
Paiguy said:

nothing wrong with a MILF-loli combo :D
jokes aside, I don't see how this is "more wrong" than it already is

Mother and daughter combo=win

May 2, 2011 11:03 AM

Nov 2009
Wait,if Asuha REALLY is the daughter of Naoya with Lotte's mother, does that mean............... LOTTE AND ASUHA ARE HALF-SISTERS!?!??! o___o'

The family ties in this anime are scaring me a little.. xD
But I'm anxious for next week! ;3
BiishoujoMay 2, 2011 11:08 AM
May 2, 2011 11:57 AM

Apr 2008
Uhm someone needs to explain this to me :P
So the queen is Asuha`s mother.
Is Naoya or whatever the real dad? :P

Queen is Lotte and Asuha`s mom.
Naoya and Asuha can have the same dad since the queen had a human in her harem.
He is dead now so Naoya have been taking care of Asuha for a long time thus being like a dad to her.
I`m just trying to make this less creepy :P

So confused :P

May 2, 2011 11:59 AM

Apr 2008
My head hurts after trying to give it a rational explenation :P

May 2, 2011 12:11 PM

Jul 2009
took me a day to think, if Asuha came from the queen, would that make her a succubi too? dammit, gotta stop applying real life to fantasy

edit: nvm checked her bio page
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
May 2, 2011 12:20 PM

Feb 2011
kinda sad episode
what a fail mother

as i thought before
asuha mother was lotte mother

well the plot grew interesting
can't wait next episode
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yuki457 - Apr 10, 2011

123 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 30, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 26, 2011

136 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 24, 2023 5:18 AM

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ROOMA4HELL - Jun 19, 2011

64 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 24, 2023 4:35 AM

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zexu - Jun 12, 2011

51 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 24, 2023 3:56 AM

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zexu - Jun 5, 2011

74 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 24, 2023 3:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.