Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 8, 2010 1:13 PM
May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
why are the anime girls so hot? like seriously
Jul 8, 2010 2:09 PM
May 2008
I don't Understand much Japanese, but I could tell he confessed to her again, but I couldn't tell what happened after that
Jul 8, 2010 2:20 PM

Dec 2007
lol ^^ Nice second confession and she accepted it =3
Jul 8, 2010 6:13 PM

Feb 2008
When he first confessed to her but after that he was a bit desperated I guess, I would be that if I got refused that one I loved.
She really is interesting of Tachibana, why should she bother called him every day? That's kind of nice of Tachibana of not giving up, you know what happend in the past.

I guess he ask a girl a date or gave love letter but never came on that Date in the past, there is no previews so don't tell me this is the end.

lol, she is embarassed, but glad he got accepted.
Is it okay to liked you?
MMm

With such a personality I guess everyone will fall in love with her.
BlackbirdJul 8, 2010 6:17 PM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 8, 2010 8:26 PM

Jan 2010
Jesus christ, this is real life girls the anime...I bet everyone will hate it because it plays out scenarios exactly like they would in real life.

Fucking sex-drills acts like a normal girl and everyone rages..oh well, I enjoy the realism, excellent episode.
5/5
Ok™
Jul 8, 2010 9:04 PM
Oct 2009
Why am I such a sucker for this kind of stuff? :/

Jul 8, 2010 9:08 PM

Apr 2009
Hmmm, Haruka Morishima... That type of girl usually means trouble. =/
Jul 8, 2010 9:25 PM

Aug 2009
this episode totally didn't go how I thought it would. Not that I mind, actually. Surprise in this case was a good thing.

The episode was, surprisingly, pretty damn good, especially because of Haruka. Haruka ftw!

I posted up whatever I thought on my college anime club's blog. stop by sometime if ya want :P
https://blogs.emory.edu/animec/2010/07/08/amagami-ss-02/

Jul 8, 2010 9:38 PM
Aug 2009
Nice placing so far. One of the better series of this summer.
Jul 8, 2010 9:42 PM

Jun 2009
I dont like Morishima.. and I think im in <3 with AI
Jul 8, 2010 9:55 PM

Oct 2009
Lalalalala this is weird.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2010 10:24 PM

Sep 2009
Lol wasn't expecting such a turnaround at the end. Morishima said Tachibana was weird but Morishima seems a little weird herself....yet strangely attractive (heck, just about all the girls here are attractive).
Jul 8, 2010 10:42 PM
Mar 2010
havsie said:
Jesus christ, this is real life girls the anime...I bet everyone will hate it because it plays out scenarios exactly like they would in real life.

Fucking sex-drills acts like a normal girl and everyone rages..oh well, I enjoy the realism, excellent episode.
5/5

realism? Lol I doubt a real girl would re-date a guy that she rejected before. Hell she wouldn't even hang out with what's his name in the first place considering that she's the most popular at school or something.

But then again people will eat this stuff like breakfast...
Jul 8, 2010 10:46 PM
Feb 2009
ugh what lol
Jul 8, 2010 10:52 PM

Dec 2007
Good episode, liked the confession. :3
Jul 8, 2010 10:59 PM

Aug 2008
good stuff. i like his repeated confession approach. it seems like there is something to Haruka's change of mind of likable men and clubs too, which Hibiki knows about.

side note. dam i need more things to watch, and don't recommend i already know about it.
Jul 8, 2010 10:59 PM

Jan 2008
The confession was cute, but I really got a kick out of the paper ball fight in the classroom between Tachibana and Tanamachi.
Jul 8, 2010 11:08 PM

Jun 2010
Second confession seemed to work this time...and

Paper ball fight was lol.
Jul 8, 2010 11:45 PM

Oct 2007
Ampharos said:
Why am I such a sucker for this kind of stuff? :/

me too, but i really am more excited about some of the other arcs, a few of the girls look like they may have a more interesting story
Jul 8, 2010 11:51 PM

Feb 2009
Oh my nutbladder... thoroughly adorable.

Despite being told the game has no imouto route, it feels like she's got to have some major development. She's just got to.
Jul 8, 2010 11:58 PM

Dec 2009
kipmantave said:
havsie said:

5/5

realism? Lol I doubt a real girl would re-date a guy that she rejected before. Hell she wouldn't even hang out with what's his name in the first place considering that she's the most popular at school or something.

But then again people will eat this stuff like breakfast...

idk, but it seems pretty realistic to me, too.

At least, Tachibana's roller coaster of desperation feels pretty realistic. I don't think Morishima actually agreed to date him, either. I think she's just bored and allowing him to entertain her. Until she finds something new and shiny to play with.
Jul 9, 2010 12:22 AM

Jul 2009
havsie said:

5/5

You actually think girls act like this? Who the fuck kisses a guy on the eyebrow, makes a shitty excuse, and then walks away?

The dialogue feels like it came straight out of the VN/Game, and it was extremely awkward.

The male lead is a pathetic creep, and Haruka has an irritating personality, the whole completely oblivious thing. *rolls eyes*
Jul 9, 2010 12:54 AM

Feb 2010
Need more Amagami SS....D:
Jul 9, 2010 1:04 AM

May 2009
so this is Haruka Morishima`s arc? 4 episodes per arc? and we shall see 6 endings then just like in the game...
I`M A MURDERER
Jul 9, 2010 1:09 AM

Jan 2010
ReaperEXE said:
Hmmm, Haruka Morishima... That type of girl usually means trouble. =/

Yeah, it seems like she's hiding a really, really demented side to her lol.
Jul 9, 2010 1:22 AM

Nov 2008
Where did you guys watch it at?
Please PM me.
:)
Jul 9, 2010 1:44 AM

May 2009
@littlemitsuki - UTW subbed this ep and you can get it at Nyaa or possibly at their IRC.

Very good episode; I'm glad I decided to watch another ep, cuz I was on the fence after the first one.

I'm a little worried if this is gonna play out like some people are saying; where each girl gets a 4 episode arc and then they move on. If there is no connectivity between arcs then this series will be silly and a waste. As it stands now, I could watch a whole season on just the dynamic between Tachibana and Morishima.

Character design is great; just had to throw that in there. :D
Jul 9, 2010 1:52 AM

Jun 2008
dvice said:

I'm a little worried if this is gonna play out like some people are saying; where each girl gets a 4 episode arc and then they move on. If there is no connectivity between arcs then this series will be silly and a waste.

Contradiction comment is contradictive lol

I found more people rage on "indecisive" and "forced pairings" love stories like past animes just like this.
Clannad for example, "How many people wanted a Kyou arc?" hence the OVA.

and Tomoyo Ova, was built in an omnibus format if you think about it, and PEOPLE LOVED it (despite the shortness), and non of them thinks that it's silly and a waste.

If you think about it Clannad already used the Omnibus format for the Kyou and Tomoyo OVA.

Tatami Galaxy uses a "pseudo omnibus format" where each episode is another alternative of the protagonist, and people LOVED IT. (even though it's underrated)
kaimaxJul 9, 2010 1:55 AM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 9, 2010 2:27 AM

Jun 2010
Still whether hes obsessive or not, confessing twice and having the courage to keep at it breaks several romance molds. Morishima's energeticness and "joining various clubs only to leave them afterward saying something was missing' just spiked me with Haruhi, sorry.

I will say this though, most of us get annoyed when a male lead acts stupid for completely simple misunderstandings, but in this case Mosrishima is really a headcase with Tachibana.

Im happy for the format, every girl getting her own arc, to me Morishima and her attitude would wear me thin in a few more eps, shes nice its just too random to relate to. Im hoping for a Shiki arc, now that would be interesting.
Jul 9, 2010 2:49 AM

Jan 2010
"What is this? A bionic accelerator?"

The paper fight was great.
Jul 9, 2010 3:02 AM

Oct 2009
Wow, that was such a meh episode.
Jul 9, 2010 3:14 AM

Mar 2010
finally their relationship seems to start
Haruka is so cute =)
Jul 9, 2010 3:26 AM

Jan 2009
>.> Eclipse've been rather slow lately : | Oh well, I'll just watch UTW, and then delete them to archive Eclipse's releases~
So, he looks terrible, he looks terrible, he looks terrible, he enters the infirmary and *poof* he doesn't look terrible.
Touch, charismatic, with leadership skills. That's like, the opposite of Tachibana.. What's his first name anyway?
This Morishima is.. Very enthusiastic about like.. Everything. Way too enthusiastic actually. And that swimsuit doesn't really suit her, something looks odd : /
Morishima's mean, she threw his jacket on the floor just like that (屮゚Д゚)屮

While it's not like Morishima's a bad choice in any kind of way (Oh but I'd probably get worn out sooner or later, if I out with someone like her), I want my Tsukasa arc.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 9, 2010 3:55 AM

Jan 2010
Oosran said:
>.> Eclipse've been rather slow lately : | Oh well, I'll just watch UTW, and then delete them to archive Eclipse's releases~
So, he looks terrible, he looks terrible, he looks terrible, he enters the infirmary and *poof* he doesn't look terrible.
Touch, charismatic, with leadership skills. That's like, the opposite of Tachibana.. What's his first name anyway?
This Morishima is.. Very enthusiastic about like.. Everything. Way too enthusiastic actually. And that swimsuit doesn't really suit her, something looks odd : /
Morishima's mean, she threw his jacket on the floor just like that (屮゚Д゚)屮

While it's not like Morishima's a bad choice in any kind of way (Oh but I'd probably get worn out sooner or later, if I out with someone like her), I want my Tsukasa arc.
You bring out all the bad points. XD What about the good ones?
Jul 9, 2010 4:00 AM

Nov 2008
Well, I have a greater disliking to the pussy MC and enhanced slutty antics of Haruka. There must be a reason she's so dense and not care about his feelings in the least. It pains to watch him to act all retarded and hopeless. Sure, he said something random and got lucky but still... it doesn't seem deserving of him.

Jinjos said:
why are the anime girls so hot? like seriously
Watch more anime; the magic doesn't last long. Then you realize almost everything in anime is shit. The universe collapses onto itself which sends your consciousness into an deep path of despair. Forever wondering, "Why don't I love my waifu anymore?"
Jul 9, 2010 4:10 AM

Sep 2008
I think I've developed some sort of attraction towards Miya. If this is a VN, then I think Haruka is using him to get to his sister. <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2010 4:12 AM

Apr 2009
I liked the double confession move. I hope that there's a lot more to Morishima.
Despite that, it feels like I've been here and done that.

That could all change if they pull it off really well.
I wanted the paper fight to escalate into a book fight though, lol.
mell4444Jul 9, 2010 4:15 AM
Jul 9, 2010 4:14 AM

Jul 2009
Oosran said:
I want my Tsukasa arc.
We must ENDURE my friend, for once we have the very same taste..*cheers*
Jul 9, 2010 4:24 AM

Oct 2008
The girls are cute and all.
But there is no story existent.
So 3/5
Jul 9, 2010 4:26 AM

Jul 2009
shadowsword said:
The girls are cute and all.
But there is no story existent.
So 3/5
The story is about how to get 6 different girls in 24 episodes..with 6 different situation
Jul 9, 2010 4:41 AM

Sep 2008
so unnatural >_>
want to drop this one, if not because 6-arc concept
Jul 9, 2010 4:45 AM

Sep 2008
nyamo said:
i really am more excited about some of the other arcs, a few of the girls look like they may have a more interesting story

same...while Haruka isn't so bad as a character, the interactions between her and Junichi seems unnatural and feel as if they don't really match....whereas the other girls that have already been introduced seem to have better flags and paths
Jul 9, 2010 4:50 AM

May 2008
This show is so cute i love it , its just so funny i actually did this before but failed again instead XD

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 9, 2010 5:18 AM
Dec 2009
I still hate Morishima :/
Jul 9, 2010 5:45 AM

Jul 2008
i love this anime :) I prefer it over Kimikiss(though I like Kimikiss a lot) because the heroines get a lot of screen time :D ....this ep was better than the 1st one now I can't wait for the 3rd ep
Jul 9, 2010 5:53 AM
Jun 2009
Morishima is annoying as hell and the whole relationship between her and the protagonist feels so unnatural and awkward that it is pain to watch. Hopefully the other arcs will be better or this series will be utter shit.
Jul 9, 2010 6:04 AM
May 2010
hehe this epi was surprising but in a good way so theyre gonna meet in a dark place in the next ep hmm ok
anyway Morishima is really random but i like that hehe

lol at the paper almost book fight wouldve been hilarious to watch though just *books flies* *crash* wasnt me... lol and that girl behind him is the one confessing in the op right lol she got mad

Miya is so jealous too
ZetaZeta said:
Oh my nutbladder... thoroughly adorable.

Despite being told the game has no imouto route, it feels like she's got to have some major development. She's just got to.

hmm maybe theyll do a ova or dvd only arc of her?

hopefully everything works out for Juinchi and Morishima

cant wait til next ep!~~~
Jul 9, 2010 6:45 AM

Oct 2008
Just awesome, i love all in this anime !

Miya <3
Jul 9, 2010 6:47 AM

Feb 2010
Im still a HUGE fan of the OP I think it fits perfectly..

Sorta on the fence about this too.. Im beginning to think Morishima is the 8th world wonder.. not necessarily in a good way. I mean.. I see their relationship forming.. but I dont know its just something with her.. Like I just dont feel any "warmth" from her character.. or between them
Jul 9, 2010 7:13 AM
Nov 2008
hmm looks like Haruka has some dark secret, typical. Her personality kinda bothers me, looks forward to the other arcs. It is really like watching a VN game...
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rank your best girl and arc in this season

Anurag469 - May 9, 2023

8 by Wholesome_Seeker »»
May 15, 10:04 AM

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

45 by MeguSae38 »»
Apr 27, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

250 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 26, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

352 by Zane_0 »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.