Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 8, 4:01 PM

Apr 2012
It makes NO sense for these women not to be raped. They're goblins! Screw becoming their leader, Goburou should have been expelled. Mating with human women is such a fundamental part of being a goblin, it shouldn't have happened.

Also, super convenient that the already-raped women all commit suicide before the new ones arrive. ZERO moral conflict.

This has been super disappointing. The hero might look like a goblin, but he's just another overpowered, handsome main character who does goodie good good things only.

I'm just sad such an exciting concept was instantly ruined. Modern anime suck.
If you haven't watched "Fantastic Children", don't talk about "best anime". Thank you.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 8, 4:11 PM
Oct 2022
I have not watched episode 2 yet, so I would not want to get spoilers. From what I saw in the first episode, this is totally an Isekai anime. I mean, the first character is moved into another world and gets to be a goblin (Gobrou). He and his friends go into adventures to catch some animals and other stuff. Who knows, maybe they would be able to go back in their world after completing some tasks given by Gobjii (The Old Goblin’s Master).

Although, I gave this anime the Ace card and it received the most points from my active team in Week 1. Clearly has a lot of fans and the story is pretty good. Let’s see what will happen sooner!
Apr 8, 4:18 PM

Apr 2021
This person wasn’t to see Goblins rape human women and seriously hates morality and gentleman.

This is not hentai dude, go to watch that if that’s what you want.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Apr 8, 4:29 PM
Jun 2022
MyllerPhiem said:
It makes NO sense for these women not to be raped. They're goblins! Screw becoming their leader, Goburou should have been expelled. Mating with human women is such a fundamental part of being a goblin, it shouldn't have happened.

Also, super convenient that the already-raped women all commit suicide before the new ones arrive. ZERO moral conflict.

This has been super disappointing. The hero might look like a goblin, but he's just another overpowered, handsome main character who does goodie good good things only.

I'm just sad such an exciting concept was instantly ruined. Modern anime suck.

if you feel like this just drop it, nobody holding you at gun point
Apr 8, 4:56 PM

Apr 2023
I’m liking the show, but I thought the same thing. It’s how they reproduce right? They have no choice.
Apr 8, 5:02 PM

Jan 2013
> Complains about modern anime

> LN is from 2012

The MC reincarnated as a goblin, but he has a different sense of morality because he used to be human, it's not that fucking complicated.

Bro is literally malding because the human women aren't being enslaved and raped like a typical goblin hentai or some shit. SMH
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 8, 5:18 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to ejleon
This person wasn’t to see Goblins rape human women and seriously hates morality and gentleman.

This is not hentai dude, go to watch that if that’s what you want.
@ejleon I wanted goblins to be goblins.
If you haven't watched "Fantastic Children", don't talk about "best anime". Thank you.
Apr 8, 5:19 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to LostSpectre
> Complains about modern anime

> LN is from 2012

The MC reincarnated as a goblin, but he has a different sense of morality because he used to be human, it's not that fucking complicated.

Bro is literally malding because the human women aren't being enslaved and raped like a typical goblin hentai or some shit. SMH
@LostSpectre And that's fucking shit. Human morality should have no bearing when you're amongst goblins. THAT'S WHAT MADE THIS ANIME INTERESTING TO BEGIN WITH.

And stop it with the "hentai"-bs, guys. Goblins are known to rape human women, this has nothing to do with the hentai you read. Go read some 50 year old western fantasy-novel. It'll be the same.
Apr 8, 5:25 PM
Aug 2020
it isn't a genius writing but i just watch it to spend my free time
Apr 8, 5:29 PM
Oct 2010
If you 'want goblins to be goblins', why aren't you complaining about there being female goblins? That's generally the reason that writers use to explain why gobs and orcs go after other species women, they don't have any of their own and can't reproduce otherwise.

If you 'want goblins to be goblins', why aren't you complaining about them not bringing back chunks of the fallen males to chow down on? Flesh is flesh where they're concerned.

If you 'want goblins to be goblins', why aren't you complaining about them looking like little more than green humans with pointy ears? Lil pretty boy bishes, even the 'bad boy' that came back was little more than your average thug adventurer going 'HAAAAH?'.

If you 'want goblins to be goblins', why aren't you complaining about them having essentially human intelligence, using tools and clothing and everything else? Other than Rimuru's crew, goblins are consistently savage, nearly-mindless brutes that would make absolutely terrible main characters for any kind of story.

No, you don't 'want goblins to be goblins', you just want the cheap and vulgar titillation of rape.

So, make good and drop it then, that's not this story.
Apr 8, 5:37 PM
Jul 2023
because the mc isn't truly a goblin bro, he has a mind of a human

tell me, if you were reincarnated as a goblin, would you do it with the women just for fun? and the other goblins didn't do anything because the mc was wayyy stronger than them
Apr 8, 5:54 PM
Jul 2021
SweatyFingers said:

tell me, if you were reincarnated as a goblin, would you do it with the women just for fun? and the other goblins didn't do anything because the mc was wayyy stronger than them

ini baru bener, gak kayak yang buat postingan
Apr 8, 6:04 PM
Jul 2021
padahal animenya udah jelas-jelas ngasih liat adanya konflik di antara para Goblin soal budak manusia, mereka yang menentang GobRou gak bisa berkutik karena kalah power dan GobRou punya banyak skill spesial. Kenapa GobRou tidak seperti Goblin yang seharusnya? ya karena dia reinkarnasi manusia.

Ini orang terlalu tolol buat postingan kayak gini, terus ni orang juga komen tolol di postingan yang ngebahas episode 2, mending lu drop aja animenya dah.
Apr 8, 6:29 PM
Jul 2021
Ini orang dari profilnya aja udah keliatan banget penyuka karakter macem Satou, Light, Hisoka, Eren, Floch. Tentunya boleh dan bebas suka karakter macem begitu.

Tapi hanya karena liat GobRou yang punya moral terhadap budak manusia, langsung kejang-kejang ni orang.
Apr 8, 6:53 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to MyllerPhiem
@LostSpectre And that's fucking shit. Human morality should have no bearing when you're amongst goblins. THAT'S WHAT MADE THIS ANIME INTERESTING TO BEGIN WITH.

And stop it with the "hentai"-bs, guys. Goblins are known to rape human women, this has nothing to do with the hentai you read. Go read some 50 year old western fantasy-novel. It'll be the same.
@MyllerPhiem Then you're an absolute clown, it's a story about a reincarnated human, and your argument has everything to do with hentai.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 8, 6:56 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to SweatyFingers

@SweatyFingers Yeah, this dude would definitely rape women for fun if he was the MC, because "when in Rome", apparently.
Apr 8, 6:59 PM

Feb 2010
Reply to MyllerPhiem
@MyllerPhiem you've watched to much goblin slayer.

which is highly innaccurate to goblins form folktales. most goblins were either friendly or reclusive. not tolken fantasy evil mob a.

brownies were a type of golbin that would clean your house for you.

Robin Goodfellow (sometimes called puck) is a famous hobgoblin who would pull panks on people to teach them to be better.

Knocker is another example where they would pull pranks on miners, by hiding there tools or snuffing out candles. but also warn them of cave ins.

honestly the only truely evil goblins from folklore are redcaps, bugbear, and erlking and the latter isn't even a goblin since erlking literal translation is elven king.

ironically the only anime so far i've seen do goblins right is slime. where they are scared shitless of everything, but mostly helpful.
GrimAtramentApr 8, 7:09 PM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Apr 8, 7:01 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to GrimAtrament

which is highly innaccurate to goblins form folktales. most goblins were either friendly or reclusive. not tolken fantasy evil mob a.

Robin Goodfellow (sometimes called puck) is a famous hobgoblin who would pull panks on people to teach them to be better.

Knocker is another example where they would pull pranks on miners, by hiding there tools or snuffing out candles. but also warn them of cave ins.

honestly the only truely evil goblins from folklore are redcaps, bugbear, and erlking and the latter isn't even a goblin since erlking literal translation is elven king.

ironically the only anime so far i've seen do goblins right is slime. where they are scared shitless of everything, but mostly helpful.
@GrimAtrament Damn. Bro is the Goblin Slayer Scholar.
Apr 8, 7:19 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to MyllerPhiem
@MyllerPhiem • Then watch Goblin Skayer, that would satisfy your urges.

This anime is about a human being born as a goblin, hence the difference, rape is not something he would allow.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Apr 8, 7:20 PM

Feb 2010
Reply to LostSpectre
@GrimAtrament Damn. Bro is the Goblin Slayer Scholar.
@LostSpectre dude i've been reading folktales since i was 6.

most evil goblins you see nowdays are taken from iterations of a singular folktale known as redcaps.
which are famous to dying there hats in the blood of human. ironically Garden gnome are closer to red caps then gnomes.

goblins are ugly yes, stupid sometimes.

streight up evil? nah not usually. they weren't good all the time they were mostly a neutral third party. hence reclusive. they would play tricks on people mostly to drive them off or to steal simple house hold items for themselves. they didn't become evil rape cannibals' until tolken/dnd came along.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Apr 8, 7:40 PM
Aug 2023
read the manga it gets better that's all i'm gonna say
Apr 8, 8:13 PM

Apr 2009
*no one*

*no one at all in the whole wide world*

OP: "Needs more goblin rape."
Apr 8, 8:50 PM

Oct 2017
I love when Myller manages to catch so many people on these baits
Apr 8, 9:09 PM

Apr 2011
I was worried there were going to be rape scenes in the show. I'd rather watch hentai for that stuff. Still, I understand what OP's trying to get at here. 'Goblins gotta do goblin things, right?' My train of thought was the main protagonist (goblin) would become goblin king and restrict raping or fix their behavior and turn the series into the show similar to the Slime anime?

Was going to pick this up, but if turns out to be like another Slime anime route, probably skip on it. Cool character designs though, hopefully this show isn't over the top like Slime currently.
Apr 8, 9:14 PM
Aug 2023
Your disgusting fantasies are being shown through the thread

Go and watch some hentai if you care so much about rape scenes and stop embarassing yourself and wasting other peoples time
Apr 8, 9:45 PM
Jul 2023
you have your priorities in the wrong place if you want to watch r*pe scenes. go watch Redo of a Healer or some hentai. Gobrou saves the women because he still has his sense of humanity/wants to make use of the humans' abilities
Apr 8, 10:58 PM
Nov 2022
Contains spoilers!
This episode really discouraged me. Firstly, the trapped girls don't die out of nowhere; Goburou gives a bottle of poison and says: the decision of how you will face your salvation and yourselves. Finally, they kill themselves with the poison. The fight with the bear is insane, that strong exchange of strength and strategy. The mangaka must be sad about what he's seeing. A story with a Seinen++ rating; becoming an assignment for 14 years.
Apr 8, 11:58 PM
Mar 2023
Holy shit my guy is defending and is disappointed in not seeing rape…

Wtf is wrong with you.

You must have fun looking at the eclipse yesterday griffith
Apr 9, 12:29 AM
Dec 2022
Lol, if you wanna see any of this, read the manga. Though it's not rape but you will see the deed and it won't be censored.
Apr 9, 1:41 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Tarrian
If you 'want goblins to be goblins', why aren't you complaining about there being female goblins? That's generally the reason that writers use to explain why gobs and orcs go after other species women, they don't have any of their own and can't reproduce otherwise.

If you 'want goblins to be goblins', why aren't you complaining about them not bringing back chunks of the fallen males to chow down on? Flesh is flesh where they're concerned.

If you 'want goblins to be goblins', why aren't you complaining about them looking like little more than green humans with pointy ears? Lil pretty boy bishes, even the 'bad boy' that came back was little more than your average thug adventurer going 'HAAAAH?'.

If you 'want goblins to be goblins', why aren't you complaining about them having essentially human intelligence, using tools and clothing and everything else? Other than Rimuru's crew, goblins are consistently savage, nearly-mindless brutes that would make absolutely terrible main characters for any kind of story.

No, you don't 'want goblins to be goblins', you just want the cheap and vulgar titillation of rape.

So, make good and drop it then, that's not this story.
@Tarrian I can rationalize all that. And I criticized that, too. But the behavior towards human women is just too crass and makes no sense. It's like MC being reborn as a lion and telling other lions "no more eating meat!".
Apr 9, 1:42 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to SweatyFingers

@SweatyFingers Absolutely! I'd be banging those bitches all day every day. I'm a goblin, after all.
Apr 9, 1:43 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to GrimAtrament

@GrimAtrament You must be very young, because clearly you haven't read a lot of stories involving goblins.
Apr 9, 1:45 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Eldencheese
Holy shit my guy is defending and is disappointed in not seeing rape…

Wtf is wrong with you.

You must have fun looking at the eclipse yesterday griffith
@Eldencheese Ofc I have fun watching the Eclipse, it's supposed to entertain people.

And I'm not disappointed about not seeing rape per se, I'm disappointed about the story not being plausible. It ruins the entire setting.
Apr 9, 1:47 AM

Sep 2013
If I remember correctly, the main character doesn't like rape. Even when he captured
in the later parts, he told everyone to wait until they wanted it.

Isn't that better than being raped? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WieczornyApr 9, 1:51 AM
Apr 9, 1:52 AM
Jul 2023
MyllerPhiem said:
@SweatyFingers Absolutely! I'd be banging those bitches all day every day. I'm a goblin, after all.

thats not what i mean... i mean only your appearance would change, not your mind

and if you would still do it then there is a problem with you ngl...
Apr 9, 2:14 AM

Sep 2013
He tapped that ass either way i don't see the problem, he still got that human morality so i think it fit even being a goblin and all
Deep dark fantasies
Apr 9, 2:54 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to SweatyFingers
MyllerPhiem said:

thats not what i mean... i mean only your appearance would change, not your mind

and if you would still do it then there is a problem with you ngl...
@SweatyFingers I'd be living in a goblin society, there wouldn't be anything wrong. Realistically, you'd be killed if you said "nah thx, I'm not in the mood to fuck".
Apr 9, 2:55 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to ropiel
He tapped that ass either way i don't see the problem, he still got that human morality so i think it fit even being a goblin and all
@ropiel That only made it WORSE. MC betrays his own goblin group, applies human morality, AND gets to fuck the girls either way. Typical shallow bs writing of so many anime nowadays :/
Apr 9, 3:06 AM
Jul 2023
MyllerPhiem said:
@SweatyFingers I'd be living in a goblin society, there wouldn't be anything wrong. Realistically, you'd be killed if you said "nah thx, I'm not in the mood to fuck".

nuh uh, realistically, your personality could change considering that you now live in a goblin societies but like... i dont think it would change within just a month, could take evena year or two, so if you are saying that you would S.A. girls in the first month of your life as a goblin, you have a problem with you...
Apr 9, 3:26 AM

Jun 2021
Mans been watching Goblin Slayer EP 1 on repeat
Apr 9, 3:56 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to SweatyFingers
MyllerPhiem said:

nuh uh, realistically, your personality could change considering that you now live in a goblin societies but like... i dont think it would change within just a month, could take evena year or two, so if you are saying that you would S.A. girls in the first month of your life as a goblin, you have a problem with you...
@SweatyFingers Whatever "S.A." means.

You're bs-ing your way out of my argument. Even if Goburou decided not to participate in raping immediately, at most he should ignore it! That he stops the whole goblin group from raping is so out of line that it cannot be suspended by disbelief.
Apr 9, 4:10 AM
Jul 2023
MyllerPhiem said:

You're bs-ing your way out of my argument. Even if Goburou decided not to participate in raping immediately, at most he should ignore it! That he stops the whole goblin group from raping is so out of line that it cannot be suspended by disbelief.

you are definitely not mature enough if you dont know what S.A. means...

also the only reason he stepped in was because he knew he was the strongest and had a bit of humanity left in him, sure its goblins' nature to do stuff like that but ig he would've felt guilty that he didnt save them even though he could've have if he didnt step in

well whatever ig, im ending the argument, see ya
Apr 9, 4:15 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
The second he was like "I'm gonna keep you safe" to the human females, I was like, "well f*ck". Another typical "we're too sensitive to make a more realistic goblin anime with their POV". I posted in another forum here that I'm tired of the human must win and shit like that. Were is my goblin POV anime? Who cares if he has his "humanity" left, he's a goblin and should do what goblins do.
Thought about buying the physical manga but that is freaking teen 13+ category. Talk about censored.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Apr 9, 4:41 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to SweatyFingers
MyllerPhiem said:

you are definitely not mature enough if you dont know what S.A. means...

also the only reason he stepped in was because he knew he was the strongest and had a bit of humanity left in him, sure its goblins' nature to do stuff like that but ig he would've felt guilty that he didnt save them even though he could've have if he didnt step in

well whatever ig, im ending the argument, see ya
@SweatyFingers So you lost the argument, good.

And I'm not mature because I don't know your shitt abbreviation of something you're too scared to type out? lol
Apr 9, 4:41 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Azuchi
The second he was like "I'm gonna keep you safe" to the human females, I was like, "well f*ck". Another typical "we're too sensitive to make a more realistic goblin anime with their POV". I posted in another forum here that I'm tired of the human must win and shit like that. Were is my goblin POV anime? Who cares if he has his "humanity" left, he's a goblin and should do what goblins do.
Thought about buying the physical manga but that is freaking teen 13+ category. Talk about censored.
@Azuchi EXACTLY.

Almost makes me look forward to the next season of Overlord again.
Apr 9, 4:43 AM
Jul 2023
MyllerPhiem said:
@SweatyFingers So you lost the argument, good.

And I'm not mature because I don't know your shitt abbreviation of something you're too scared to type out? lol

i just thought that it would be better to end the argument than to keep arguing with someone who refuses to accept that they are mentally unstable

well i could keep going on if you want to but I'd rather not since every single reply of yours make me think more and more about how dumb you actually are...
Apr 9, 5:28 AM
Apr 2021
Guys can you all calm tf down just bc he did raped them doesn’t make this show garbage I mean why tf do you guy want the human women to be raped so badly that you’d drop the show if they didn’t get raped? Like you guys do realize that there are other ways of making goblin babies and that’s by making sweet love to those women, raping isn’t the one and only option that’s available you fucking degenerates😐
Apr 9, 7:29 AM
Jan 2021
Oh no! The main character DIDNT want to rape girls!! 😡😡😡 this must be a terrible anime because the main character isn’t a rapist… 😬
Apr 9, 7:47 AM

Sep 2018
People miss the point of the op. Honestly, it comes off as poor writing that the goblins accept such a rule so fundamentally against their existance as a species. This is anime writing though so avoiding the topic would have made a lot more sense. It comes off as a plot hole. Like can you just free will out all your desires especially for goblins. Clearly the author did not want to write actual goblins.

To put an equivalent scenario to this, if a cow was reborn as a human would it chose never to eat meat now, and somehow convince every human underneath it now to never eat meat either. No way!
rohan121Apr 9, 7:50 AM
Apr 9, 8:22 AM
Jan 2017
Go watch Goblin no Suana on hanime instead dude.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 3

81 by HyperV »»
54 minutes ago

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 27

27 by ST63LTH »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 8 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 20

33 by ST63LTH »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 7 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 13

33 by ST63LTH »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 6

75 by ST63LTH »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.