Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 5, 9:08 AM

Aug 2016
The anticipation for the third season of the anime adaptation of “One Punch Man” is so much that it becomes an easy way to get interactions at the slightest bit of information. Little is known about this continuation and it is not even clear which animation studio will participate in this project, but an alleged leak did not take long to emerge on social networks recently.

Let us remember that the information that “MAPPA will animate the third season of One Punch Man” is just a leak so far, but now it has been expanded to another that states that “it is a collaboration between MAPPA and BONES.” If this last studio is not familiar to you, it is responsible for projects such as “Boku no Hero Academia”, “Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood” and “Noragami”.

The leak even showed a supposed frame starring Garou and that would be part of the opening, showing and “confirming” the collaboration between both studios.

And it is more than clear, the alleged leak has absolutely no basis and there is no way to verify it. In fact, the popular leaker “@MappleYellovv” mocked the fact that this image became immensely popular, adding tens of thousands of interactions on Facebook and becoming a “like farm” for anyone who shared it on their networks.

It is important to verify sources and not just stick with the first information you see on Twitter, Facebook or TikTok. On the other hand, it is never wrong to trust a leak, but you have to check if it comes from a reliable source (that has already made leaks in the past and that they have been confirmed) and that it is not a person who just wants to go viral. at the cost of disseminating information.

Unfortunately, there are still many people who believe the information they read on the Internet without bothering to verify it.

And finally, if you are wondering about the image, it is a fan-art made by Twitter user “@kagetaimatsu”, who shared the image on January 2. Another found it by chance and shared it on Facebook, creating a rumor that continues to this day. As always, we recommend keeping an eye on the franchise's official networks, even though they haven't said a word about this long-awaited continuation for more than a year.
SacerdotisaJan 5, 11:17 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 5, 9:18 AM
Jan 2021
The Illustrator, Murata, already confirmed that he created a new Animation Studio called "Studio Village" i think, so aren't all leaks invalided now?
Jan 5, 9:20 AM

Nov 2015
none.
Fans should just animate it themselves at this point.
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Jan 5, 9:30 AM
Mar 2022
Anyway, opm is animated by toei 🤓
Jan 5, 9:40 AM

Mar 2021
If the leaker isnt SugoiLite, I aint buying that leak. Lets just wait for an official confirmation!!
Jan 5, 10:07 AM
Dec 2022
Sacerdotisa said:
The anticipation for the third season of the anime adaptation of “One Punch Man” is so much that it becomes an easy way to get interactions at the slightest bit of information. Little is known about this continuation and it is not even clear which animation studio will participate in this project, but an alleged leak did not take long to emerge on social networks recently.

Let us remember that the information that “MAPPA will animate the third season of One Punch Man” is just a leak so far, but now it has been expanded to another that states that “it is a collaboration between MAPPA and BONES.” If this last studio is not familiar to you, it is responsible for projects such as “Boku no Hero Academia”, “Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood” and “Noragami”.

The leak even showed a supposed frame starring Garou and that would be part of the opening, showing and “confirming” the collaboration between both studios.

And it is more than clear, the alleged leak has absolutely no basis and there is no way to verify it. In fact, the popular leaker “@MappleYellovv” mocked the fact that this image became immensely popular, adding tens of thousands of interactions on Facebook and becoming a “like farm” for anyone who shared it on their networks.

«The number of gullible people on the Internet. Sometimes I doubt that most of them can survive in real life when they grow up. Asking 'stop being stupid' is fair and too much."

It is important to verify sources and not just stick with the first information you see on Twitter, Facebook or TikTok. On the other hand, it is never wrong to trust a leak, but you have to check if it comes from a reliable source (that has already made leaks in the past and that they have been confirmed) and that it is not a person who just wants to go viral. at the cost of disseminating information.

Unfortunately, there are still many people who believe the information they read on the Internet without bothering to verify it.

And finally, if you are wondering about the image, it is a fan-art made by Twitter user “@kagetaimatsu”, who shared the image on January 2. Another found it by chance and shared it on Facebook, creating a rumor that continues to this day. As always, we recommend keeping an eye on the franchise's official networks, even though they haven't said a word about this long-awaited continuation for more than a year.

well, as long as a credible studio takes care of the animation, its fine by me.
Jan 5, 10:46 AM
Dec 2015
Murata's started his own studio and it seems very likely this will be their first project.
Jan 5, 11:14 AM
Aug 2022
This will either be great or one of the worst collaborations of all time.
Jan 5, 1:58 PM
Apr 2022
Yeah those were fake leaks. That’s an illustration by a fan. The leaker himself confirmed it was a joke
Jan 5, 2:05 PM

Jan 2009
reminder that leaks are not 100% reliable
Jan 5, 2:08 PM
May 2022
If this is true, I would be very happy. Both studios consistently deliver good shows. Being split between two studios could help aliviate the workload for the animators.
Plus, Bones already did a wonderful job with One's other work, Mob Psycho. They were always on my list to animate s3.
Jan 5, 10:03 PM
Jun 2023
yes, mappa is in charge of season 3, 😍😍😍
Jan 5, 10:59 PM

Apr 2021
AshTheChamp said:
The Illustrator, Murata, already confirmed that he created a new Animation Studio called "Studio Village" i think, so aren't all leaks invalided now?

there has been no indication that it means anything for the One Punch Man adaptation, so far at least.
Jan 5, 11:01 PM

Apr 2021
Otaku_4511 said:
Murata's started his own studio and it seems very likely this will be their first project.

It doesn't seem likely at all. It'll be overwhelmingly hard for an independent young studio to take up One Punch Man as its first project, we already saw what happened to Bug Films and Zom 100. WIT and Bind are outliers because they have parent studios
Jan 5, 11:24 PM

Apr 2021
It's extremely likely that JC Staff will continue the One Punch Man adaptation, and it's not really that bad of a thing. The second season wasn't made in the best of schedules, and this season is already at a better position schedule wise if JC does indeed continue it.

"B-b-but 4 years gap!!??" doesn't say much about the actual production time of the show lol. CSM had two years between announcement and release, yet the whole cour was made in around 6-8 months time. Plus JC was juggling multiple shows at that time iirc.
If the same CGI team continues with a bunch more good animators, then (being optimistic) S3 might look about as good as JJK S2 or Frieren.

S1 quality would be an incredible feat in the current industry conditions though, because there's simply too many projects under production simultaneously, and just simply not enough highlight animators. Talent is spread too thin across the industry.

Another studio likely to take up the project is Bones, a pretty baseless guess, just because they've worked closely with ONE on their Mob Psycho Adaptation, which was nothing short of incredible. If that kind of production is dedicated for OPM S3 from their side, then certain episodes might rival or surpass S1 standards (assuming a lot of the Mob Psycho people return, otherwise not much different from JC tbh)

MAPPA will not be taking up this project because they definitely do not have enough talent to meet that demand. If they actually do end up doing it then it's gonna be absolutely ass, trust me. Another possibility is Ryu Nakayama's current project being OPM and his name confusing the initial leaker into thinking MAPPA is producing S3. Over-all the possibilities of this whole scenario can be rounded up to about 0.00%. Plus MAPPA themselves denied the leaks, which is pretty much wasted PR potential and goes against Otsuka's game plan of maximum revenue. Sounds like wasted PR potential, all the more reason to believe they're not doing it.

I think we'll get a real announcement in AnimeJapan 2024 (🤞)

great thread btw, misinformation is all over the place 👍
Jan 6, 12:57 AM
Aug 2021
Bones can be trusted with OPM. They deliver, and it'll be a cool link to Mob Psycho 100. Like we saw, MP100 S3 had Saitama make an appearance as a wallpaper, which I appreciated. We ate good 2023, and we are still going to eat good in 2024
Jan 6, 1:25 AM
Apr 2020
I need j.c staff back so that I can jerk off to y'all hating it😖😖😖
Jan 6, 1:43 AM
Apr 2022
CrunchyCrobat said:
Bones and mappa, two completely different styles of studio, one focused on smooth 2d animation other using too much cgi, Idk, I really can't think two of those coming together

"too much cgi" you are a clown
Jan 6, 7:08 AM
Apr 2023
bones should continue animating opm. mappa is already overpowered
Jan 6, 9:45 AM

May 2021
Reply to CreepHazard
It's extremely likely that JC Staff will continue the One Punch Man adaptation, and it's not really that bad of a thing. The second season wasn't made in the best of schedules, and this season is already at a better position schedule wise if JC does indeed continue it.

"B-b-but 4 years gap!!??" doesn't say much about the actual production time of the show lol. CSM had two years between announcement and release, yet the whole cour was made in around 6-8 months time. Plus JC was juggling multiple shows at that time iirc.
If the same CGI team continues with a bunch more good animators, then (being optimistic) S3 might look about as good as JJK S2 or Frieren.

S1 quality would be an incredible feat in the current industry conditions though, because there's simply too many projects under production simultaneously, and just simply not enough highlight animators. Talent is spread too thin across the industry.

Another studio likely to take up the project is Bones, a pretty baseless guess, just because they've worked closely with ONE on their Mob Psycho Adaptation, which was nothing short of incredible. If that kind of production is dedicated for OPM S3 from their side, then certain episodes might rival or surpass S1 standards (assuming a lot of the Mob Psycho people return, otherwise not much different from JC tbh)

MAPPA will not be taking up this project because they definitely do not have enough talent to meet that demand. If they actually do end up doing it then it's gonna be absolutely ass, trust me. Another possibility is Ryu Nakayama's current project being OPM and his name confusing the initial leaker into thinking MAPPA is producing S3. Over-all the possibilities of this whole scenario can be rounded up to about 0.00%. Plus MAPPA themselves denied the leaks, which is pretty much wasted PR potential and goes against Otsuka's game plan of maximum revenue. Sounds like wasted PR potential, all the more reason to believe they're not doing it.

I think we'll get a real announcement in AnimeJapan 2024 (🤞)

great thread btw, misinformation is all over the place 👍
CreepHazard said:
B-b-but 4 years gap!!??" doesn't say much about the actual production time of the show lol

No but it says so much about the stupidity of the marketing team to confirm the 3rd season years ago(and of course covid can't be an excuse in 2024) and I say many years because who knows when we are gonna get an official air date .It could be tomorrow or in 2+ years
YubisoftJan 6, 9:56 AM

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Jan 6, 2:44 PM
Oct 2021
rafi369 said:

you mean overworked TO DEATH
Jan 6, 2:50 PM
Jul 2023
LaSainteBaguette said:
Anyway, opm is animated by toei 🤓

the pacing: ⚰️
Jan 7, 12:06 AM

Apr 2021
Yubisoft said:
CreepHazard said:
B-b-but 4 years gap!!??" doesn't say much about the actual production time of the show lol

No but it says so much about the stupidity of the marketing team to confirm the 3rd season years ago(and of course covid can't be an excuse in 2024) and I say many years because who knows when we are gonna get an official air date .It could be tomorrow or in 2+ years

Third season was announced last year, Re:Zero Season 3 too was announced last year. It's not even been that much time lmao. JC Staff however put too much on their plate, tripped, and fell over.
I strongly believe we'll get an air date between Summer 2024 - Winter 2025
Jan 7, 1:10 AM

May 2021
Reply to CreepHazard
Yubisoft said:
CreepHazard said:

Third season was announced last year, Re:Zero Season 3 too was announced last year. It's not even been that much time lmao. JC Staff however put too much on their plate, tripped, and fell over.
I strongly believe we'll get an air date between Summer 2024 - Winter 2025
CreepHazard said:
Third season was announced last year, Re:Zero Season 3

Nope it was announced in 2022.8.18 . Which means : 3 years after second season + 2 years after the announcement of season 3 = 5 years in total after season 2. And btw 5 years for one of the most popular action manga out there . And we don't know if JC Staff will do the animation so I don't know why do you keep mentioning it .
YubisoftJan 7, 1:31 AM

Jan 7, 4:25 AM

Apr 2021
Yubisoft said:
CreepHazard said:
Third season was announced last year, Re:Zero Season 3

Nope it was announced in 2022.8.18 . Which means : 3 years after second season + 2 years after the announcement of season 3 = 5 years in total after season 2. And btw 5 years for one of the most popular action manga out there . And we don't know if JC Staff will do the animation so I don't know why do you keep mentioning it .

huh?

it's been just over a year after the announcement of OPM S3, unless you know something that I don't...
Idk how you calculated 5 years, feels like there's a misunderstanding

I'm saying JC will continue just because there's no other studio, except maybe bones, that has enough manpower and is willing to adapt it. MAPPA will almost certainly not animate it and even with Bones it's a completely blind guess.
Jan 7, 7:18 AM
Mar 2021
murata recently announced his own studio so I doubt the mappa/bones thing is gonna happen
Jan 7, 10:54 AM

Apr 2021
Yubisoft said:
CreepHazard said:
it's been just over a year after the announcement of OPM S3, unless you know something that I don't...

Yes, I do. It's not some conspiracy theory.
CreepHazard said:

One Punch Man 2nd Season: Apr 10, 2019 -> 3rd season was announced in 2022.8.18 which means 3 years -> Now we have 2024 without even telling us the year that the third season is gonna release , so yes ... a correction almost 5 years since S2 .

In other words , I think the way they handled the announcement of season 3 was not as good as I expected and they took too much time to greenlight a new season. That's all I wanted to say

Fair ig but it's freaking OPM lol. It's not the typical manga that any studio would dare to claim without the proper workforce to extract the potential of the Manga's insane popularity.
Jan 7, 4:47 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to a0t3a
I need j.c staff back so that I can jerk off to y'all hating it😖😖😖
@a0t3a Obviously you're a One Punch Man hater
Jan 7, 4:52 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to CreepHazard
Yubisoft said:
CreepHazard said:

Yes, I do. It's not some conspiracy theory.
CreepHazard said:

One Punch Man 2nd Season: Apr 10, 2019 -> 3rd season was announced in 2022.8.18 which means 3 years -> Now we have 2024 without even telling us the year that the third season is gonna release , so yes ... a correction almost 5 years since S2 .

In other words , I think the way they handled the announcement of season 3 was not as good as I expected and they took too much time to greenlight a new season. That's all I wanted to say

Fair ig but it's freaking OPM lol. It's not the typical manga that any studio would dare to claim without the proper workforce to extract the potential of the Manga's insane popularity.
@CreepHazard Jc staff did it in the 2nd season and they ruined it... other examples are Mappa with aot or Deen with Nanatsu, the fact that JC staff doesn't return to take care of the job after that terrible season was just a bit of a pleasure less involved in the project is Mappa which as we know doesn't offer good results to the anime it takes, Bones would be the best choice at this point, even if Ufotable or Wit would be fantastic to adapt the whole part of the story to come
Jan 7, 8:42 PM

Apr 2021
Leon888 said:
@CreepHazard Jc staff did it in the 2nd season and they ruined it... other examples are Mappa with aot or Deen with Nanatsu, the fact that JC staff doesn't return to take care of the job after that terrible season was just a bit of a pleasure less involved in the project is Mappa which as we know doesn't offer good results to the anime it takes, Bones would be the best choice at this point, even if Ufotable or Wit would be fantastic to adapt the whole part of the story to come

1) JC Staff was packed during the production of Season 2 and we have seen nowhere near the full potential of Kenichirou Aoki or Yoshimichi Kameda in there. The CGI team was brilliant. The only fall off was compositing which absolutely ruined Genos's (2d) arms.
2) MAPPA does not ruin the anime it touches lmao.
3) Bones would be the best choice, fairly so, but idk if that's realistically happening
Jan 7, 9:21 PM
Apr 2020
Leon888 said:

mmm it's fine🥱 bit of a railgun rip off but y'all never seem to see that🥱🥱 j.c staff did quite well on season 2 🤷 it was quite above the industry standard 🤷 y'all were just mad it wasn't the best animation ever💀
Jan 8, 2:11 AM

May 2021
Reply to Leon888
Leon888 said:
Mappa which as we know doesn't offer good results to the anime it takes

We? You mean you. When you stop having unrealistic expectations and most importantly not take seriously Youtube reviews and X posts or even reddit about Mappa (and basically everything about anime etc.) you will see things very differently and you will even start forming your own opinion for a change . It is extremely cringe at this point for people to continue trashing Mappa even in 2024.

Jan 8, 2:15 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to Idonthaveaname_
rafi369 said:

you mean overworked TO DEATH
@Idonthaveaname_ Exactly :)
Jan 8, 2:54 AM

Sep 2013
Nah, Jesus Christ Staff will return to save OPM again, I can feel it man.
Jan 8, 8:38 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to CreepHazard
Leon888 said:

1) JC Staff was packed during the production of Season 2 and we have seen nowhere near the full potential of Kenichirou Aoki or Yoshimichi Kameda in there. The CGI team was brilliant. The only fall off was compositing which absolutely ruined Genos's (2d) arms.
2) MAPPA does not ruin the anime it touches lmao.
3) Bones would be the best choice, fairly so, but idk if that's realistically happening
@CreepHazard 1- The director was incompetent, he didn't even know how to give a shred of pathos during the preparation of the clashes, not to mention who cares if they were full of work (the excuse used to defend every studio)? doesn't change the fact that the animations sucked and the end result was garbage
2- Haven't you seen shows like Aot, Hell's Paradise, Takt OP destiny, Chainsaw Man and now JJK2 etc... evidently, Mappa ruins everything he touches...
Jan 8, 8:41 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to a0t3a
Leon888 said:

mmm it's fine🥱 bit of a railgun rip off but y'all never seem to see that🥱🥱 j.c staff did quite well on season 2 🤷 it was quite above the industry standard 🤷 y'all were just mad it wasn't the best animation ever💀
@a0t3a For you, the industry standard is seasonal garbage isekai 🤣? It's not difficult to do better than those anime, even studio Deen knows how to give a higher quality and the 2nd season of One Punch Man sucked in terms of animation, direction and sound... if you can't see it then it's not the fault of the people, lol.
Jan 8, 8:44 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to Yubisoft
Leon888 said:
Mappa which as we know doesn't offer good results to the anime it takes

We? You mean you. When you stop having unrealistic expectations and most importantly not take seriously Youtube reviews and X posts or even reddit about Mappa (and basically everything about anime etc.) you will see things very differently and you will even start forming your own opinion for a change . It is extremely cringe at this point for people to continue trashing Mappa even in 2024.
@Yubisoft Hahahahhaha evidently the youtube reviews, reddit, X posts, etc... understand better than you how studio Mappa works: Aot, Hell's Paradise, Chainsaw Man, Dorohedoro, Dororo, etc... all anime ruined by studio Mappa that continues to offer rubbish content for its anime. It's not having unrealistic expectations, and having expectations that they will do their jobs well, which Mappa doesn't do. And still extremely embarrassing that people in 2024 are still fooled by a rubbish study like Mappa, lol.
Jan 8, 9:07 AM

Apr 2021
Leon888 said:
@CreepHazard 1- The director was incompetent, he didn't even know how to give a shred of pathos during the preparation of the clashes, not to mention who cares if they were full of work (the excuse used to defend every studio)? doesn't change the fact that the animations sucked and the end result was garbage
2- Haven't you seen shows like Aot, Hell's Paradise, Takt OP destiny, Chainsaw Man and now JJK2 etc... evidently, Mappa ruins everything he touches...

1. Like it or not JC Staff's OPM had a very good level of animation, it just wasn't as good as season 1. Idk whether you hated the show or not but the next time you say 'your' opinion maybe try to use 'I' instead of 'We'. There is no we.
2. First of all studios say pretty limited stuff about exactly how good an adaptation will be. It was never a cinematographer, animator, color designer, editor and director called MAPPA dishing out the shows, it was separate directors, animators (more or less) and editors working on each of them. And idk whatever you're smoking to say JJK or CSM are bad adaptations, heck even AOT was brilliant except for the excessive CGI in S4 p1. Did you even watch the final episodes? Have you watched fucking Vinland saga S2?
Jan 8, 2:15 PM

Apr 2021
I still do not understand the people who see the news of Murata opening up an animation studio and immediately assume they already have something as demanding as One Punch Man on their plate. I mean, we're talking about what is likely just Murata and some close animation friends with him, without any major management staff on board, do people really think they will just take this right away?

Might be just a possibility that they will help with only some specific episodes doing parcially outsourced animation, kinda like Hideaki Sorachi doing key animation in the final Gintama movie, but them being the main staff in charge for the project? No chance lmao
Jan 8, 4:02 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to CreepHazard
Leon888 said:

1. Like it or not JC Staff's OPM had a very good level of animation, it just wasn't as good as season 1. Idk whether you hated the show or not but the next time you say 'your' opinion maybe try to use 'I' instead of 'We'. There is no we.
2. First of all studios say pretty limited stuff about exactly how good an adaptation will be. It was never a cinematographer, animator, color designer, editor and director called MAPPA dishing out the shows, it was separate directors, animators (more or less) and editors working on each of them. And idk whatever you're smoking to say JJK or CSM are bad adaptations, heck even AOT was brilliant except for the excessive CGI in S4 p1. Did you even watch the final episodes? Have you watched fucking Vinland saga S2?
@CreepHazard 1- The fact that you tell me that the 2nd season of opm had an excellent level of animation points out that you don't understand anything about animation 🤣, furthermore it would be enough for you to look at all the criticisms leveled at the 2nd season to understand that the "us" in this case is justified, so stop being a clown
2- Have you seen the 2nd season of JJK with an inconsistent animation quality? did you see Csm as a bad direction by the director that doesn't suit Fujimoto's work in the slightest? Have you seen any of the other Map shows I listed? Vinland Saga is the exception to the rule only because the staff was the same as season 1, so there were slight changes during the production of season 2. The final episodes of Aot so praised have a terrible distribution and always a constant abuse of CGI... if you're here to give vent to your mouth then shut up, you're just making a fool of yourself, lol.
Jan 8, 8:02 PM

Apr 2021
Leon888 said:
@CreepHazard 1- The fact that you tell me that the 2nd season of opm had an excellent level of animation points out that you don't understand anything about animation 🤣, furthermore it would be enough for you to look at all the criticisms leveled at the 2nd season to understand that the "us" in this case is justified, so stop being a clown
2- Have you seen the 2nd season of JJK with an inconsistent animation quality? did you see Csm as a bad direction by the director that doesn't suit Fujimoto's work in the slightest? Have you seen any of the other Map shows I listed? Vinland Saga is the exception to the rule only because the staff was the same as season 1, so there were slight changes during the production of season 2. The final episodes of Aot so praised have a terrible distribution and always a constant abuse of CGI... if you're here to give vent to your mouth then shut up, you're just making a fool of yourself, lol.

shouldn't have been wasting my time here it seems. KTG got a new account ig
Jan 8, 8:04 PM

Apr 2021
Oongbuh said:
I still do not understand the people who see the news of Murata opening up an animation studio and immediately assume they already have something as demanding as One Punch Man on their plate. I mean, we're talking about what is likely just Murata and some close animation friends with him, without any major management staff on board, do people really think they will just take this right away?

Might be just a possibility that they will help with only some specific episodes doing parcially outsourced animation, kinda like Hideaki Sorachi doing key animation in the final Gintama movie, but them being the main staff in charge for the project? No chance lmao

Yeah it's absolutely hilarious how people just herd behind misinformation on twitter
Jan 8, 11:45 PM
Jun 2021
CreepHazard said:
Oongbuh said:

Yeah it's absolutely hilarious how people just herd behind misinformation on twitter

That’s the common denominator with all these stupid posts about One Punch Man’s third season. Misinformation here, misinformation there… zero sources and evidence to back anything up… and these people just eat it up. It’s embarrassing
Jan 9, 10:07 PM
Apr 2020
Leon888 said:
@a0t3a For you, the industry standard is seasonal garbage isekai 🤣? It's not difficult to do better than those anime, even studio Deen knows how to give a higher quality and the 2nd season of One Punch Man sucked in terms of animation, direction and sound... if you can't see it then it's not the fault of the people, lol.

you need to take your meds schizo
Jan 12, 4:34 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to CreepHazard
Leon888 said:

shouldn't have been wasting my time here it seems. KTG got a new account ig
@CreepHazard ahahaahha you don't know how to argue and so you make excuses like that, lol, you should have said from the beginning that you were a spineless clown, do yourself a favor don't write any more bullshit on the posts that no one cares about your senseless opinions 😉
Jan 12, 4:47 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to a0t3a
Leon888 said:

you need to take your meds schizo
@a0t3a Have you run out of arguments, lol?
Jan 12, 5:31 AM

Apr 2021
Leon888 said:
@CreepHazard ahahaahha you don't know how to argue and so you make excuses like that, lol, you should have said from the beginning that you were a spineless clown, do yourself a favor don't write any more bullshit on the posts that no one cares about your senseless opinions 😉

man if you really this thirsty for being acknowledged as an idiot online I'm not the one hoisting you up
Jan 13, 3:09 AM
Apr 2020
Leon888 said:
@a0t3a Have you run out of arguments, lol?

there is no argument you're very obviously schizophrenic and in need of a psych ward
Jan 13, 3:12 AM

Oct 2007
@Leon888 you have an opinion and that's fine, but please don't make the mistake of thinking that everyone needs to have the same opinion.

@CreepHazard I agree with you 95%, MAPPA did a very fine job on the shows it produced, I also enjoyed their vision with AoT and fully enjoyed CSM. The use of CGI is a thing we need to get used to and if done well, it also delivers. Trigger also fully embraces CGI in some of their works and I absolutely love it. Same goes for SHAFT and their Kizumonogatari movies, just wonderful use of CGI. Regarding OPM S2 from JC Staff, I would say they delivered on other points, like Comedy bits and interactions between characters. They couldn't really deliver on the action part and as you said on the composition. So I would gladly see MAPPA doing it for S3.
Jan 13, 3:19 AM

Apr 2021
Rifle said:
@Leon888 you have an opinion and that's fine, but please don't make the mistake of thinking that everyone needs to have the same opinion.

@CreepHazard I agree with you 95%, MAPPA did a very fine job on the shows it produced, I also enjoyed their vision with AoT and fully enjoyed CSM. The use of CGI is a thing we need to get used to and if done well, it also delivers. Trigger also fully embraces CGI in some of their works and I absolutely love it. Same goes for SHAFT and their Kizumonogatari movies, just wonderful use of CGI. Regarding OPM S2 from JC Staff, I would say they delivered on other points, like Comedy bits and interactions between characters. They couldn't really deliver on the action part and as you said on the composition. So I would gladly see MAPPA doing it for S3.

MAPPA doing it would most likely end up in it looking like Jigokuraku, utterly pathetic schedule and lack of staff to work on it. Bones doing it would be the best case scenario, JC Staff would be the second best considering the fact that if Shingo Natsume does return to direct to show them the studio name doesn't matter all that much
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Butchered Adaptation, No Hope.

Okeanix - Feb 29

40 by todd2580 »»
May 21, 1:23 PM

» Season 3 Director

BLACKANGER - Feb 29

25 by todd2580 »»
May 21, 8:25 AM

» Is it Releasing this Fall, or next year winter or maybe even later and the episode number

Jatin587 - May 5

16 by DayRivia »»
May 12, 5:17 PM

» THIRD HERO VISUAL (GENOS)

OvergrownRover - May 2

20 by deg »»
May 5, 6:37 AM

» God-level animations?

Leon888 - Apr 18

16 by AuraBorealis005 »»
May 4, 10:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.