Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 19, 2023 11:30 PM
Mar 2021
Hello guys according to a very famous and reliable leaker the infinity castle arc in demon slayer/Kimetsu no yaiba will be a move and the announcement will come soon
Source:https://twitter.com/oecuf0?t=TgYWIoQ6vyg-HwJ9FU_pMA&s=09
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 19, 2023 11:54 PM
Oct 2020
Aramtheanimeman said:
Hello guys according to a very famous and reliable leaker the infinity castle arc in demon slayer/Kimetsu no yaiba will be a move and the announcement will come soon

For clarification to anyone, they said it will be MULTIPLE movies. Cramming all that content into 1 movie would be impossible lol. Really fucking sick of ufotable's movie blindness. Ik Mugen Train did crazy numbers and all but holy fuck just make it a season
Aug 19, 2023 11:55 PM
Mar 2021
yoshZZ said:
Aramtheanimeman said:

For clarification to anyone, they said it will be MULTIPLE movies. Cramming all that content into 1 movie would be impossible lol. Really fucking sick of ufotable's movie blindness. Ik Mugen Train did crazy numbers and all but holy fuck just make it a season

I 100% agree with you at the moment they are technically wanting that bag💰
Aug 19, 2023 11:59 PM
Jun 2016
i dont think it will be a movie. is this the same guy who said csm will get a sesson 2 and a movie ?
Aug 20, 2023 12:00 AM
May 2016
yoshZZ said:
Aramtheanimeman said:

Movies usually have better quality. My only problem is that I have to wait for it to be released online.
Aug 20, 2023 12:03 AM
Oct 2020
ktg said:
yoshZZ said:

Movies usually have better quality. My only problem is that I have to wait for it to be released online.

It's ufotable tho, we don't really need to worry about quality with them, especially since kny is basically the one thing they have so all their effort goes into it. There isn't really any difference of quality between the fight from the movie compared to the battle at the end of season 2
Aug 20, 2023 12:07 AM
Mar 2018
yoshZZ said:
ktg said:

It's ufotable tho, we don't really need to worry about quality with them, especially since kny is basically the one thing they have so all their effort goes into it. There isn't really any difference of quality between the fight from the movie compared to the battle at the end of season 2

yea it has nothing to do with quality it's always good, it comes down to ufotable knowing it's a hype arc and wanting to make as much money as possible off the series
Aug 20, 2023 12:11 AM
May 2016
yoshZZ said:
ktg said:

Right now they do have another project. They are working on a Genshin Impact anime.
Aug 20, 2023 12:17 AM
Oct 2020
ktg said:
yoshZZ said:

Right now they do have another project. They are working on a Genshin Impact anime.

Eh my point still stands tho. That's the only non-demon slayer project they've been working on in the past 3 years and they always put the highest level of quality into whatever they make. It's not for the sake of quality its for the sake of getting that bag
Aug 20, 2023 12:32 AM
Dec 2021
I actually have no problem with movie for two reasons
1) It will have top notch quality
2) I am willing to wait a few months for them to get released in theatres and go out and pay to watch them
and yes I'll had to travel 3 hours to get to my nearest movie theatre but I know its worth it , I've gone to watch Swordsmith 1st episode in cinema with a bunch of friends
Aug 20, 2023 12:34 AM
Dec 2021
There will be two types of ppl who will dislike it being a movie
1) Those who don't have any cinema halls near them or if they had anime movies don't generally get published there which is understandable
2) these ppl are too lazy and miser to actually go outside and pay for the entertainment.
Aug 20, 2023 1:25 AM

Aug 2022
It's pretty clear most Demon Slayer fans have never watched another work by Ufotable. Ufotable has always loved making movie adaptations. They've done movie sequels and spin-offs of 90% of anything they've ever animated.

It's not only due to Mugen Trains success (although that is also part of the reason), it's rather just how the studio likes to operate with their projects.
Aug 20, 2023 1:37 AM
Feb 2021
Ah sh*t here we go again
First they will release the movie and will show that same thing again in anime
Aug 20, 2023 1:37 AM
Oct 2019
AMAN2410 said:
i dont think it will be a movie. is this the same guy who said csm will get a sesson 2 and a movie ?

We don't have any information on Chainsaw Man yet, so we can't say yet if it's true or not, especially since he has already given a lot of real information in the past.
Aug 20, 2023 3:15 AM
Apr 2022
Ufotable needs to stop making movie and learn to make a regular season
Aug 20, 2023 3:28 AM
Jul 2021
JaysonNnN said:
AMAN2410 said:

We don't have any information on Chainsaw Man yet, so we can't say yet if it's true or not, especially since he has already given a lot of real information in the past.

leak or not, getting a movie before season 2 in chainsaw man is just the move that makes the most sense (I read the manga)
Aug 20, 2023 3:34 AM

Jan 2021
This is just how ufotable does things. They are good and more consistent with movies and they would love to get out all the profit it can get. The fans will hype up this arc for sure and looking at the source material, they can go all out on the fights. 
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Aug 20, 2023 4:01 AM

Apr 2015
I'm honestly not a fan of this canon movie model that Demon slayer is adapting, Mainly because anime movies arent shown in cinemas where I live so I'll have to wait a year or so just to watch.
I'd much rather another season tbh.
Aug 20, 2023 5:32 AM
Aug 2021
ktg said:
yoshZZ said:

Yup. And because it's Demon Slayer everyone who watches the movie will be absolutely d-riding it so you can't avoid being spoiled.
Aug 20, 2023 5:46 AM
Jan 2022
infinity castle is comprised of 69 chapters, which means they have adapt 23 chapters per movie (if it is trilogy), given there are many fights and less dialogues, they can adapt 25 chapters in 2.5 hrs movie.
still a season would have been better
Aug 20, 2023 5:55 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Multiple movies mean looong wait but high quality animation.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Aug 20, 2023 6:24 AM
May 2016
KazmiZain said:
ktg said:

Yup. And because it's Demon Slayer everyone who watches the movie will be absolutely d-riding it so you can't avoid being spoiled.

I usually avoid spoilers, so that's also not a problem for me.
Aug 20, 2023 9:56 AM
Mar 2021
AMAN2410 said:
i dont think it will be a movie.  is this the same guy who said csm will get a sesson 2 and a movie ?
It's not just him there are a lot of people and he said a season 2 maybe because it takes time to complete an anime cause in the post he also said will talk about it in the futur.
Aug 20, 2023 11:07 AM
Mar 2023
yoshZZ said:
Aramtheanimeman said:

lol fr dude they will make a series out of the movie anyways..their concept of "movie" is so transient bruh...just to get those dollars...just make it a series and not a movie and then break it down into episodes..
Aug 20, 2023 10:48 PM

Jan 2020
Assuming this is true, it’s still probably going to be better than the Haikyuu movies 😔
Aug 21, 2023 12:18 PM
May 2022
yoshZZ said:
Aramtheanimeman said:

What was wrong with the Mugen Train movie?
Aug 21, 2023 1:04 PM
Jul 2022
yoshZZ said:
Aramtheanimeman said:

Fr. A season would much better fit the story structure. With all the individual battles that take place, it makes sense for it to be split into episodes.
Aug 21, 2023 1:49 PM
Mar 2022
KazmiZain said:
ktg said:

It’s not like Demon Slayer is the highest selling manga per volume or anything.
Aug 21, 2023 1:50 PM
Mar 2022
Murp_ said:
yoshZZ said:

Fr. A season would much better fit the story structure. With all the individual battles that take place, it makes sense for it to be split into episodes.

Wouldn’t 13 episode seasons not work for Infinity Castle?
Aug 21, 2023 1:52 PM
Aug 2021
tmffrench said:
KazmiZain said:

Irrelevant. Even if it isn't. That doesn't deny the fact that whenever it is airing the whole internet posts about this shit either hyping it or hating it.
P.S: I'm pretty sure u were being sarcastic but just in case💀
Aug 21, 2023 1:57 PM
Mar 2022
KazmiZain said:
tmffrench said:

Irrelevant. Even if it isn't. That doesn't deny the fact that whenever it is airing the whole internet posts about this shit either hyping it or hating it.

I’m just saying that you’ll be fine if you haven’t been spoiled yet. I don’t know how that will change.
Aug 21, 2023 2:05 PM
Aug 2021
tmffrench said:
KazmiZain said:

I’m just saying that you’ll be fine if you haven’t been spoiled yet. I don’t know how that will change.

It just happens with me a lot (maybe just me) but especially with Demon Slayer. If I don't watch the new episode immediately after it airs. I open Instagram and there is a screenshot right in my face of the"Transformation" or whatever same with YouTube. So idk about everyone else but if they do release movies then they'll take about 8 to 9 months to be available in my region. And I can't avoid spoilers for that long.
Aug 21, 2023 2:11 PM
Mar 2022
KazmiZain said:
tmffrench said:

It just happens with me a lot (maybe just me) but especially with Demon Slayer. If I don't watch the new episode immediately after it airs. I open Instagram and there is a screenshot right in my face of the"Transformation" or whatever same with YouTube. So idk about everyone else but if they do release movies then they'll take about 8 to 9 months to be available in my region. And I can't avoid spoilers for that long.

That’s fair. Maybe I’ve been into the manga space more than most, so that’s probably why I know a lot of specifics when it comes to Demon Slayer spoilers. All I know is that I’ve already been spoiled numerous times, but I don’t know where I heard it first, so I don’t know how I got spoiled.
Aug 21, 2023 2:18 PM
Aug 2021
tmffrench said:
KazmiZain said:

That’s fair. Maybe I’ve been into the manga space more than most, so that’s probably why I know a lot of specifics when it comes to Demon Slayer spoilers. All I know is that I’ve already been spoiled numerous times, but I don’t know where I heard it first, so I don’t know how I got spoiled.

Exactly 😂. It's happens so much that you don't even remember where you got spoiled from just that you were spoiled.
Aug 21, 2023 3:16 PM
Jul 2022
tmffrench said:
Murp_ said:

yeah i as thinking more like 24 episodes or something around there
Aug 21, 2023 3:36 PM
Mar 2022
Murp_ said:
tmffrench said:

Well then the animation would take a downgrade and that would be unfortunate. I prefer a movie or three
Aug 21, 2023 4:05 PM
Jul 2022
tmffrench said:
Murp_ said:

Well then the animation would take a downgrade and that would be unfortunate. I prefer a movie or three
i'm willing to wait a while for them to deliver quality. as long as they have time, quality shouldn't dip.
Aug 21, 2023 4:25 PM
Mar 2022
Murp_ said:
tmffrench said:

i'm willing to wait a while for them to deliver quality. as long as they have time, quality shouldn't dip.

I’m no expert on anime production, but I’m pretty sure that’s not how it works. I don’t think there’s been a series with consistently high quality that Demon Slayer has had for 24 episodes straight, but I guess it’s possible.
Aug 21, 2023 4:36 PM
Jul 2022
tmffrench said:
Murp_ said:

I’m no expert on anime production, but I’m pretty sure that’s not how it works. I don’t think there’s been a series with consistently high quality that Demon Slayer has had for 24 episodes straight, but I guess it’s possible.
usually 24 episode seasons air in 12 episode cours. but we've definitely seen demon slayer quality shows around the 24 episode count such as the first seasons of Jujutsu Kaisen and Attack on Titan. As long as ufotable doesn't rush it and gives it the time it needs, they should be fine. Let me remind you that season 1 was 26 episodes.
Aug 21, 2023 4:42 PM
Mar 2022
Murp_ said:
tmffrench said:

usually 24 episode seasons air in 12 episode cours. but we've definitely seen demon slayer quality shows around the 24 episode count such as the first seasons of Jujutsu Kaisen and Attack on Titan. As long as ufotable doesn't rush it and gives it the time it needs, they should be fine. Let me remind you that season 1 was 26 episodes.

But the animation didn’t really kick in until episode 19. It’s like they saved the animation for episode 19 specifically. And Attack on Titan is not on the level of Demon Slayer. I just find it hard to see them keep up the same quality for 2 cours. Maybe they will use Hashira training as a way to make that happen, but who knows? Maybe they will release it worldwide at the same time because of how popular it is, but I can see them not doing that.
Aug 21, 2023 4:46 PM
Jul 2022
tmffrench said:
Murp_ said:

But the animation didn’t really kick in until episode 19. It’s like they saved the animation for episode 19 specifically. And Attack on Titan is not on the level of Demon Slayer. I just find it hard to see them keep up the same quality for 2 cours. Maybe they will use Hashira training as a way to make that happen, but who knows? Maybe they will release it worldwide at the same time because of how popular it is, but I can see them not doing that.
yes, episode 19 was like the climax of season 1 so it makes sense that they saved the peak animation for that episode. In terms of animation, Demon Slayer definitely surpasses AoT, but that's not to say that AoT wasn't top tier. I think that splitting it into 2 cours will actually help them maintain the quality because each cour is sort of treated like seperate projects and they don't have to rush as much. 
Aug 22, 2023 7:15 AM
Apr 2023
tmffrench said:
Murp_ said:

I want 20+ episode season for Infinity Castle Arc(+Sunrise Countdown)💀
Aug 22, 2023 7:29 AM
Mar 2022
someshinobustan said:
tmffrench said:

I mean you want the impossible unless you want a downgrade in animation quality. I prefer 3 movies as that allows for a better quality product.
Aug 23, 2023 11:12 AM
May 2021
ktg said:
yoshZZ said:

Issue with it is there’s gonna be 3 movies basically it’s gonna probably take 3 years to adapt all of it a season is way better then 3 movies.
Aug 23, 2023 11:32 AM
May 2016
LaFlame77 said:
ktg said:

Issue with it is there’s gonna be 3 movies basically it’s gonna probably take 3 years to adapt all of it a season is way better then 3 movies.

Depends on the length of the movies. I'm not familiar with the manga, so I don't know the number of chapters they need to adapt, but if they go with 3 short movies like 3 1-hour long, then they could release them every 6 months.
Aug 23, 2023 1:24 PM
Mar 2021
ktg said:
LaFlame77 said:

Depends on the length of the movies. I'm not familiar with the manga, so I don't know the number of chapters they need to adapt, but if they go with 3 short movies like 3 1-hour long, then they could release them every 6 months.
It has 47 chapters 47/3=15.666
Aug 24, 2023 6:30 AM
Dec 2017
_Mehraan_ said:
There will be two types of ppl who will dislike it being a movie
1) Those who don't have any cinema halls near them or if they had anime movies don't generally get published there which is understandable
2) these ppl are too lazy and miser to actually go outside and pay for the entertainment.
3) anime only that have to wait more time to see the conclusion of the story
Aug 24, 2023 6:33 AM
Dec 2017
StaleNut said:
It's pretty clear most Demon Slayer fans have never watched another work by Ufotable. Ufotable has always loved making movie adaptations. They've done movie sequels and spin-offs of 90% of anything they've ever animated.

It's not only due to Mugen Trains success (although that is also part of the reason), it's rather just how the studio likes to operate with their projects.
this is bullshit, their most of the works are television format, not film format, it is clear as day that they bet on this choice only for the money, not because it is their way, they are not studio Ghibli and you don't create disinformation
Leon888Aug 24, 2023 6:39 AM
Aug 24, 2023 6:38 AM
Dec 2017
tmffrench said:
Murp_ said:

what the fuck are you saying? Has the 1st season of 26 episodes been downgraded? lol, but why talk if you don't know things?
Aug 24, 2023 6:42 AM
Dec 2017
tmffrench said:
someshinobustan said:

I mean you want the impossible unless you want a downgrade in animation quality. I prefer 3 movies as that allows for a better quality product.
but you just don't know shit about animation if you talk like that, stop creating misinformation
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Bad animation? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - May 11

61 by Kyubey89 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2019

200 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 8, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2019

198 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 8, 1:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2019

235 by Restault »»
Jun 6, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

274 by Restault »»
Jun 6, 6:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.