Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 15, 2023 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
Shou is such an airhead...but bringing his character into the show also gives excitement since his personality contrasts a lot compared to Kyoutarou.

Jokes aside, it's nice to see some of their classmates get more screentime, in particular Moeko. Not much has changed about Kyoutarou but it seems Anna is on his mind more an more in this episode. The VA really played their roles well in this episodes to bring emotions into this anime, particular Anna.
Apr 15, 2023 9:58 AM

May 2020
Dude is a walking good luck, and when I say this, I really mean it. Be it the library, empty classrooms, or heck even infirmary, dude somehow ends up with her every damn time. And well this counts without those fortunate accidents, like getting to sniff her jersey out of nowhere…  ah damn. 

It isn’t out of the ordinary for middle schoolers to think about sex and stuff all day, I mean everyone used to be that way. But this blondie is still down bad even from those standards. Personality test to know about the favourite sex position????? LMAOOOO, dude better become a scientist later in life. Though he didn’t succeed in his scheme to uncover the personalities of those girls, but hey we did get one thing… later when Yamada tapped Ichikawa on his fist, from above, and that means… she prefers it cowgirl ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°). Well they're middle schoolers, so just leave it lol.

Second half, with the sports period, got a tad serious, when unintentionally someone hit Yamada from basketball. She got that bloody nose, ran into the infirmary, and well yeah obviously dude followed her back there too, only for him to realize later that this unease he was feeling for some time, was his feelings for her.

He knows he loves Yamada… hell yeah. Great to see someone who isn't as dense as a neutron star, like the usual kinds we get in these stories.
Apr 15, 2023 10:01 AM
Aug 2022
What was he talking about chance in infirmary Room after looking at Yamada-san.😂 Ichikawa-kun echhi.
I really don't like that orange hair guy he's super creepy & pervert.
Yamada-san She's Hurt I'm angry at Ichikawa-kun.💕

Let's see how our bro will handle situations from next episode.
Yamada-san Looks Gorgeous, Cute & Adorable💗 in the below Illustration no wonder Ichikawa-kun's hand didn't stop to go under pant.😂

Ricky16Apr 15, 2023 10:12 AM
Apr 15, 2023 11:23 AM

Apr 2016
Who would have thought that a school infirmary can be so ... adventurous. Anyway, those "dirty" games they were playing in the classroom kinda killed me inside, like really. Also, that is a lot of blood from just that, lol.

Softhenic03 said:
He knows he loves Yamada… hell yeah. Great to see someone who isn't as dense as a neutron star, like the usual kinds we get in these stories.
He also realized other very important thing, his way of romanticizing of murder, you hit people they bleed, they cry, not a nice thing to look at, especially if that someone is who you hold dear.
Apr 15, 2023 11:23 AM

Feb 2019
Yea the premise and characters are cute in Bokuyaba, but I feel the best part of it is the OST. It reminds me so much of the Koe no katachi OST. I love those scenes where they flash words on the screen with like the shaky background. There’s really a lot of quality in this show and I think it’s very underrated.

I’ve enjoyed seeing Ichikawa’s growth so much even in these short 3 eps. When he saw yamada cry I think he also realised how wrong his fantasies of hurting people are. Big contrast to his friends who seem to get worse and worse as the season goes on lmao.
Marinate1016Apr 15, 2023 11:27 AM
Apr 15, 2023 11:30 AM
Aug 2021
progressively getting better.
nearly dropped after the first episode, but glad i didnt.
the way the chunni care for her is really sweet.
the way the male classmates acts are also way too realistic.
thought yamada was just airhead + eating, and the chuuni is just horny + chuuni, but this episode shows that each of these two characters are actually not just that.
still a bit mot acquainted to the occasionally part indicating that the chuuni is getting horny, but i guess that cant be helped and is somewhat relatable for a teenage boy.
Cabbage_CatApr 15, 2023 11:35 AM
Apr 15, 2023 11:33 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Kyotaro really has the wackiest ideas. Anna really can't stop snacking huh. The pervy test sure created some interesting thoughts though. Yamada's inattention sure proved to be painful. But Kyotaro seems to have realized his feelings for Anna.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2023 11:34 AM
Sep 2015
I'm surprised by such a realistic portrayal of junior high student life. Boys will be boys and they'll always talking about sex, and as much as Ichikawa trying to deny his inner monster, just look at how many tissue paper packs he always carried in his bags, totally insane sex drive.
Apr 15, 2023 11:37 AM
Feb 2021
And so starts the most wholesome warm-feeling adventure ull ever see

Trust me guys, this only gets better and better.
Apr 15, 2023 11:40 AM

Mar 2021
Poor Yamada felt so bad for her when she busted her nose it's just so great to see Ichikawa want to protect her
Apr 15, 2023 11:40 AM

Aug 2017
NGL those guys made me laugh pretty often this episode xD.

Anyway nice episode and I like the way things are progressing, hope it can keep it up. And as someone above me already said, indeed beautiful animation and music.
Apr 15, 2023 11:54 AM
Dec 2022
Really beautiful. When i see how kind mc becomes, my heart melts
Apr 15, 2023 11:57 AM

Jul 2017
Ryotaro getting a check-up by the nurse in the infirmary, and turns out that Yamada is also holed in there, because she has a stomachache. The idea of the indirect kiss is all too clear on Ryotaro's mind, and though the idea of murdering her in his parasite-controlling mind, though between the candy and the jacket, the former is the more important one. The boys talking about sex positions, and layering it with a personality test, they're as lame as they can get, though from one point, it's to get their personal contacts, and Yamada's the oddball out to only act in private with him.

Things resume for Ryotaro, though he's getting more fumbled up with his feelings, and both of their eyes meeting each other to earn Yamada a serious nosebleed, enough for her to be sent home. In the midst of this, Ryotaro acting out of order, while realizing that he has feelings for her. A disfigured nose that thankfully Yamada didn't get, and since she is a model, she needs to take good care of herself not just as a student, but as an adult. This weaves Ryotaro to lay the tissue trap onto the library tables, while Yamada is just being herself.

No killing, but feeling in the heart, that's for Ryotaro.
Apr 15, 2023 12:22 PM
Jan 2023
we're finally into the feelings stage of the series and i hope the confession is swift and wholesome
Apr 15, 2023 12:30 PM

Dec 2022
she got hurt in the nose but that is too much blood
Apr 15, 2023 12:34 PM

May 2019
Yeah boys will be boys and will talk about sex and whatever they read/watch. I wonder if Shou knows that Ichikawa interacts with Anna as he assumed he'd give her his note.

Anna really does love snacking huh (how does she not gain weight? guessing she burns it off by running or something). Even though Anna is a bit of an airhead I'm liking her attitude and personality as she is not conceited at all. I'm sure it made Ichikawa's day when he saw that she put his drawing into a transparent pouch. Also, it was nice to see Ichikawa admitting his feelings early on to himself and not towards the end of the season. This series is pretty good and so far it's been an entertaining watch 👍
Apr 15, 2023 12:43 PM
Jul 2015
When she counted her sweets and suddenly pried his hand open :DDDD
Apr 15, 2023 12:59 PM
Mar 2020
Marinate1016 said:
Yea the premise and characters are cute in Bokuyaba, but I feel the best part of it is the OST. It reminds me so much of the Koe no katachi OST. I love those scenes where they flash words on the screen with like the shaky background. There’s really a lot of quality in this show and I think it’s very underrated.

I’ve enjoyed seeing Ichikawa’s growth so much even in these short 3 eps. When he saw yamada cry I think he also realised how wrong his fantasies of hurting people are. Big contrast to his friends who seem to get worse and worse as the season goes on lmao.

Exactly 💯 when i Heard that ost it reminded me of silent voice. And it's just amazing
Apr 15, 2023 1:07 PM

Nov 2011
Thoroughly enjoyed this episode. Thought the show has done a great job grasping the middle school life.
There was some underlined moments like Yamada being in the Infirmary for "Stomach Pains" when it seemed like she was dealing with menstrual cramps. Judging by her embarrassment and when she pulled out the medicine and said it worked for "Headaches too."
Another funny part in that scene was when Ichikawa mentioned the throbbing in his head is going into the lower part of his body LOL. God damn that's out of line.

But man Ichikawa starting to understand what liking someone is all about and seeing that insane amount of bloody tissues realizing that Death and Blood is not a good thing.

OH and when he's under the bed and he saw his drawing was in her WALLET!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bro I was screaming!!!! So good.

Man that Library scene with the tissues though. So damn good.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Apr 15, 2023 1:09 PM

Jul 2017
Marinate1016 said:
It reminds me so much of the Koe no katachi OST.

Same guy!

Marinate1016 said:

I’ve enjoyed seeing Ichikawa’s growth so much even in these short 3 eps.

Came here to say that!
Apr 15, 2023 1:09 PM

Feb 2019
mdisgood said:
Marinate1016 said:

Exactly 💯 when i Heard that ost it reminded me of silent voice. And it's just amazing

Apparently it’s the same composer
Apr 15, 2023 1:21 PM
Oct 2019
Amazing, best anime this season
Apr 15, 2023 1:25 PM
Mar 2021
Great episode, many cute and funny moments and the ost is also awesome
Apr 15, 2023 1:33 PM

Jul 2011
That amount of blood that Yamada lost in that nosebleed, was in action shounen numbers.

Apr 15, 2023 1:37 PM

Jul 2021
Swagernator said:
Anyway, those "dirty" games they were playing in the classroom kinda killed me inside

well this is middle school, id argue average middle schoolers played worse games when I was in school.
Apr 15, 2023 1:46 PM
Apr 2023
Ichikawa daijoubu, Kanzaki Yabaii
Apr 15, 2023 1:50 PM
Feb 2023
Damn as a manga reader everything is going great with this adaptation. Those boys are really pervy tho but expected from middle schoolers. And a little notice I love how the scene with Yamada dropping Ichikawas drawing is 100% an anime original scene.
Apr 15, 2023 1:51 PM

Oct 2017
It's only the third episode bro, you sure you alright with realising your feelings so early on?

Those boys are creepy af.
Apr 15, 2023 2:05 PM

Mar 2020
Those three boys, especially Shou, are the biggest bunch of idiots around, but I guess it's pretty realistic, considering their age and what people think about in middle school.

Kyoutaro finally comes to a realization that he likes Yamada, and even with his obsession of murder and the like, he saw Anna bleeding, and I don't think he was really enjoying see her hurt. If you hurt others, they bleed, simple as that, and I don't think he wants to see it happen to a person he cares about. Guys, he's coming around. Second half of the episode was quite solid, while the first half wasn't all that special.
Apr 15, 2023 2:08 PM
May 2021
ichikawa finally realized he likes yamada, omg. now just for him to start being for forward and less awkward.

also those boys that sit behind him are creepy and disgusting. i hope that gag stops
My 2023 candies:
Apr 15, 2023 2:08 PM

May 2018
The anime is still kinda creepy ngl, but it got a little better with mc showing some self-awareness and realizing he likes Yamada. Nice development, and it was interesting to see Yamada looking at Ichikawa and treasuring his drawing.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Apr 15, 2023 2:13 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
No way our man got some pre cum going with just a sniff of Yamada's sweaty gym clothes... speaking of, why'd the nurse just throw it on top of him like that, like bruh

I love cute innocent wholesome school romance anime where boys try to figure out girls' preferred sex positions LOOL, this might just be the realest highschool anime in quite some time

Fr though, Ichikawa coming to terms with his own feelings and realizing the affection he has developed for Yamada kinda of got the feels going. Also you gotta love his backpack's brand name: "The South Face". Impeccable.
BetaMaleUltraApr 15, 2023 2:52 PM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 15, 2023 2:24 PM

May 2018
MegamiRem said:
It's only the third episode bro, you sure you alright with realising your feelings so early on?

Lmao they are middle school boys what do you expect?
Apr 15, 2023 2:39 PM

Jun 2017
Woah this episode was just straight amazing. The basketball and hand prying scene was so masterfully done with great impact.

This MC sure gets boners easily tho. (but at least he's honest and appreciates the lucky pervert moments lol)
Apr 15, 2023 2:45 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
That time i got stolen away by some airheaded busty girl named Yamada. Oh yeah, sounds a good title for your little dark fantasy isekai story, Ichikawa.

So was Yamada forget about the draw or not after the nosestruck incident?

Its cool to see how Ichikawa monologue turning his murder intention into liking and self-aware it. Not everyday i see that, honestly. But man, if only its less cringe on his side im giving this a more go. On the other side tho, i feel like i can't get over with Ichikawa struggle when he's been around some cutie pie like Yamada with all of her actions too. So yeah, i think its forgiving, and hopefully their interaction become more and more active, not just on one side. Let's see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 15, 2023 2:51 PM
Oct 2022
Here i present you, Romance anime of the season

Apr 15, 2023 3:23 PM

Apr 2021
KennaIsANerd said:
also those boys that sit behind him are creepy and disgusting. i hope that gag stops
hmmm, it lowkey stops, at least 2 of the friends are less creepy, the dude that initiates the creepiness, he keeps being like that but as the story progresses the focus is more in other characters.
Apr 15, 2023 3:32 PM
Jun 2021
god bless the person who decided to give the english teacher a VA that speaks good english
Apr 15, 2023 4:27 PM

Jan 2022
holy shit idk what's thicker, the Engrish or the teacher speaking Engrish 👀
Apr 15, 2023 5:03 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was actually really cute, though sad for Yamada when she got hit by the basketball balloon, she's very considerate about her career
Apr 15, 2023 5:12 PM
Feb 2021
yes main weirdo go for it!
big root(root as in rooting) for you!!
slick moves B)
He isn't doing his best job from protecting the girls from the horny tho-minus points
Apr 15, 2023 5:22 PM

Oct 2010
And here we go girls and boys. Now that Ichikawa finally realized what are his feelings for Yamada, time for the best romcom story to start.

Loved the scene with the drawing, both with Ichi giving it and Anna putting it on her wallet. :)
Also the scene with the tissue papers was really cute.
Apr 15, 2023 5:31 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The pervy guys behind Ichikawa kept making me laugh this episode, the ideas they get man lol. The reactions from the girls were good tho as well as Ichikawa, but his “save” by giving Yamada that drawing of an OC he made that’s definitely not inspired by her was a great moment, and the reveal that she put it in her wallet was amazing too. There’s a good chance Yamada might have a crush on Ichikawa, if so that’s an epic win for our boy, as well as the fact he realized himself that he likes her.

And damn it really hurt seeing Yamada crying and bleeding a lot from being hit with a basketball, those bitches are hard so I can imagine how that felt, but it wasn’t just that, it was also the fact she couldn’t do her modeling gig that had her down. Thankfully Ichikawa had the genius idea to set out tissues like they’re napkins at a restaurant to make it less sus lmao, but damn if that wasn’t a cute ending.

And lastly, did anyone else notice that the chips Yamada was eating at one point said “milfy” lol, I’m trying to get me a bag of those.
Apr 15, 2023 5:38 PM

Apr 2023
Those boys talking about sex talk legit had me marked out laughing especially "The Threesome".
And boy the second half of the episode was great drama.
Congrats, "Dangers in my Heart", for your first 5star ep rating for this series from me
Apr 15, 2023 5:41 PM
Jun 2013
This trio needs to chill a bit, they're too much xD but yeah, unless you never had any friend in school you know pretty well how groups of male friends keep talking and imagining stuff about the girls in class when they're together, me and my group would do it many times, not as pervy as these 3 but you get, it's normal in school.

But anyway, the end of the episode was really pretty and emotional, studio did a very good job.
Apr 15, 2023 6:16 PM

Dec 2018
this show is definitely a slow burn, and that's okay sometimes. i feel like the entire premise was scrapped perhaps a bit too early with only half-hearted lip service to it, making this less interesting as a story and more straight track "awkward guy gets popular girl" kind of tale, which is boring. it's hard to say at this point whether there will be added flair or if the name of the show itself is a complete misnomer.
Apr 15, 2023 6:27 PM

Oct 2017
Sene0 said:
MegamiRem said:

Does that make them any less creepy? If they do creepy stuff then they are creepy. Don't try to say it like it's the most normal thing to do in that age.
Apr 15, 2023 6:29 PM

Sep 2018
Man, those boys are hilarious XD

The fact that the ring leader of that group is played by the same guy who did Niizuma's voice in Bakuman, makes it ten times better.
GakutoDeathGlareApr 15, 2023 6:33 PM
Apr 15, 2023 6:30 PM

May 2018
MegamiRem said:
Sene0 said:

Does that make them any less creepy? If they do creepy stuff then they are creepy. Don't try to say it like it's the most normal thing to do in that age.

Bruh doesn't seems like you know how 12 -14 year old boys act. Boys going through puberty are crazy.
Apr 15, 2023 7:01 PM
Aug 2020
It was childish but really funny to watch. Boys will always stay boys.

Apart from that, Ichikawa finally realized something about him…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2023

282 by Nokic »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

135 by ichigo_rafi »»
May 21, 2:03 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

370 by Zoopiez »»
May 18, 2:44 PM

» The femal cast support the MC too fast?

passtur - Apr 15

23 by Zoopiez »»
May 18, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2023

255 by Zoopiez »»
May 18, 8:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.