Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 14, 2023 6:27 PM
Nov 2021
I got so many spoilers of naruto series like mystery revel and characters death.So,Sould i still watch this series? 
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 14, 2023 6:42 PM
Apr 2020
i dont think you should bother. 

unless youre into fights, as someone who didnt really enjoy naruto, the only thing that kept me interested enough to finish it was the reveals and overall just not knowing what was going to happen next. 

however, if youre a shounen fan i would say its a must watch considering its in the big three, but naruto is no exception from the abysmal amount of filler like many other series of the same genre. if youre willing to sit through that all even if youve had parts spoiled for you then sure, give it a go.
Apr 14, 2023 6:51 PM

Aug 2019
If you've already been spoiled about various plot points, then there's really no point. There are other more modern shonen anime out there to enjoy tbh.
Apr 14, 2023 11:14 PM
Apr 2023
you should still watch it . I also got many spoilers before watching Naruto , but the believe me even if you know it , you can’t beat the experience the anime gives . Even if you know that a particular character is going to die , it’s still very interesting to watch his story and how he dies , the scenes that lead to and the feeling you get when that character dies .
I guess if you are true anime fan , then you shouldn’t discourage others to watch something . You people only post these spoilers online.
Apr 14, 2023 11:15 PM
Feb 2022
Bro absolutely if u watch anime you have to atleast watched naruto once. It’s such a classic and the second best in the big 3 as one piece takes that number one spot.
Apr 14, 2023 11:24 PM
Feb 2019
You should still watch it. Personally, I don't think Naruto has that much plot twists. Only one or two are best, rest are pretty obvious.

Nonetheless you should watch it because it's a journey which is really really good to witness.

And the best part is its fights.
Apr 14, 2023 11:38 PM
Feb 2021
Kingjlee said:
Bro absolutely if u watch anime you have to atleast watched naruto once. It’s such a classic and the second best in the big 3 as one piece takes that number one spot.

Nah, Bleach>>>Naruto
Apr 15, 2023 12:19 AM
Mar 2023
Kingjlee said:

I agree, everyone should at least once watch big 3
Apr 15, 2023 12:23 AM
Dec 2021
Big 3 will always be worth watching until humanity is faced with extinction.

Note: by "Big 3" i mean 'Dragon Ball series', 'One Piece series' and 'Naruto series'. There is no other Big 3 or Big 4 for me (personally)
Apr 15, 2023 12:34 AM
May 2022
FleX_eRRoR said:

Note: by "Big 3" i mean 'Dragon Ball series', 'One Piece series' and 'Naruto series'. There is no other Big 3 or Big 4 for me (personally)

Big 3 isn't an opinion. The Big 3 is the title given to the 3 biggest manga of the early 2000s. Dragonball finished in 1995. One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach are the Big 3.
Apr 15, 2023 12:35 AM
May 2022
Lonely_kun said:
I got so many spoilers of naruto series like mystery revel and characters death.So,Sould i still watch this series? 

I'd say to still watch it. I knew most of Shippuden before watching it and still enjoyed it. But it's up to you.
Apr 15, 2023 12:43 AM
May 2022
imo, i would say that you must keep watching Naruto for a lot of reason :
It's a big three anime;
Even if you've been spoil, there are many excitant fights;
a very good history about friendship, romance, etc...

I think you can enjoy it even if you've been spoil, so I recommend you to keep watching Naruto.
Apr 15, 2023 12:43 AM
Dec 2020
Definitely YES! you cannot feel with the carachter and the fights if you don’t watch it. Well maybe you can skip Naruto, but you have to watch Naruto Shippuden!!
Apr 15, 2023 12:58 AM
Apr 2021
Absolutely…even if you know major plot points, you should still experience them for yourself because they are amazing.
Apr 15, 2023 12:59 AM
Apr 2021
mey_05 said:
Definitely YES! you cannot feel with the carachter and the fights if you don’t watch it. Well maybe you can skip Naruto, but you have to watch Naruto Shippuden!!

Skip Naruto? What is you talking about?
Apr 15, 2023 1:17 AM
Dec 2020
majin_mark505 said:
mey_05 said:

i’m just saying if he really doesn’t want to watch the whole 720 episodes…
Apr 15, 2023 1:23 AM
Dec 2021
KingofDingos3 said:
FleX_eRRoR said:

Big 3 isn't an opinion. The Big 3 is the title given to the 3 biggest manga of the early 2000s. Dragonball finished in 1995. One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach are the Big 3.

no offence. But i m from that part of the community who believes that Bleach comes 4th.
Apr 15, 2023 1:30 AM
Dec 2021
mey_05 said:

skip Naruto and continue with Naruto Shippuden.

u got us there bro.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🦆🤣🤣
Apr 15, 2023 1:31 AM
Jul 2018
FleX_eRRoR said:
KingofDingos3 said:

no offence. But i m from that part of the community who believes that Bleach comes 4th.

It's not a matter of opinion though.

As the person you responded to said, the big 3 was a title explicitly given to One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach for being the most successful shonen manga of the 2000's.

Dragon Ball had been finished for several years by that point, and wouldn't return in manga form until the Super Adaptation over 20 years later.
Apr 15, 2023 1:33 AM
Jul 2018
I would say that Naruto *is* worth watching though.

I had nearly ever twist and turn spoiled for me, as is common place on the internet at this point, and I still enjoyed the series a ton. Better yet, since the anime version is split into Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, if you end up not liking Naruto, you can drop it.
Apr 15, 2023 1:33 AM
Dec 2020
FleX_eRRoR said:
mey_05 said:

u got us there bro.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🦆🤣🤣

why not? I mean if you know the plot and the fights, Naruto shippuden is more important to watch!
Apr 15, 2023 1:50 AM
Dec 2021
MiracleStar_ said:
FleX_eRRoR said:

It's not a matter of opinion though.

As the person you responded to said, the big 3 was a title explicitly given to One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach for being the most successful shonen manga of the 2000's.

Dragon Ball had been finished for several years by that point, and wouldn't return in manga form until the Super Adaptation over 20 years later.

it's not like i haven't accepted the fact that the title 'Big 3' refers to OP, Naruto and Bleach. i agree brother 🫂

it's just that the definition of 'Big 3' is a little bit different for me.

(i m not forcing anyone to agree or disagree with anything)
Apr 15, 2023 1:55 AM
Dec 2021
mey_05 said:
FleX_eRRoR said:

u got us there bro.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🦆🤣🤣

why not? I mean if you know the plot and the fights, Naruto shippuden is more important to watch!

you left me no other choice...

so... i strongly agree with you about skipping Naruto and continuing with Shippuden. if Lonely_kun got some spoilers already from YT Shorts and all, he should just skip 220 episodes.
Apr 15, 2023 2:00 AM
Dec 2020
FleX_eRRoR said:
mey_05 said:

so... i strongly agree with you about skipping Naruto and continuing with Shippuden. if Lonely_kun got some spoilers already from YT Shorts and all, he should just skip 220 episodes.

that’s what i’m saying 😗 thanks
Apr 15, 2023 2:07 AM
Dec 2021
mey_05 said:
FleX_eRRoR said:

👆 this is the trick to end a conversation before it turns into nuclear war.

follow my WhatsApp Channel for more tips and tricks. don't forget to subscribe
Apr 15, 2023 2:12 AM
Dec 2021
Before watching this I got some spoilers too, even about something that happens after the ending, but yeah is still worth watching
Apr 15, 2023 2:29 AM
May 2022
FleX_eRRoR said:
KingofDingos3 said:

Well then, you are just factually wrong
Apr 15, 2023 2:42 AM
Dec 2021
KingofDingos3 said:
FleX_eRRoR said:

Well then, you are just factually wrong

fortunately, yes 🤝
Apr 15, 2023 3:21 AM
Nov 2022
You have to watch it. The emotions, themes and characters are all worth the time..
Apr 15, 2023 4:13 AM
Apr 2023
I don’t think you should bother, Naruto is fine, but there’s lot of better series worth your time more than Naruto.
Apr 15, 2023 4:19 AM
Jul 2022
Lonely_kun said:

Naruto isn't good for it's Goal/End but rather the journey, so definitely worth it.
Apr 15, 2023 4:41 AM
Mar 2023
I'd say you should I mean I was spoiled about alit but it was mainly Shippuden mabye just watch the series that you got the least spoilers on
Apr 15, 2023 5:24 AM
May 2022
watch it but skip fillers. og naruto has so many epic moments. shippuden is also good but i probably wouldnt watch anything past pain arc. the shinobu war against clones was super lame imo
Apr 15, 2023 5:26 AM

Oct 2012
It has way too many fillers and flashbacks, 99% of characters are poorly written and it only has 3 or 4 climax scenes you can easily catch on youtube and be fooled into thinking this series is worth your time.
[ Insert signature here ]
Apr 15, 2023 5:41 AM
Dec 2021
Lonely_kun said:

Naruto is the most well known of the Big 3, and don't worry, forget the spoilers you saw in the past to clear your mind and have a great ride!
oh and here's the filler list just in case https://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto
Apr 15, 2023 5:46 AM

Oct 2012
And all this talk about Big 3... big 3 from 20 years ago? People can't even agree about God, let alone which are the top 3 anime.
Our taste changes as we mature to the point you can't even go back to what brings you a good nostalgic feeling without vomiting at least twice.
Apr 15, 2023 6:28 AM
Apr 2023
I enjoyed Naruto even if I got spoiled yeah I'd still recommend Naruto to new watchers so yes still watchable
Apr 15, 2023 6:33 AM
Oct 2021
Give it a try, but feel free to skip all the filler. You will probably enjoy it, unless you weren't that into its plot to begin with.
Apr 15, 2023 7:11 AM
May 2022
definitely watch it !!! ,ignore haters, it's freaking awesome you will love it
Apr 15, 2023 8:03 AM
May 2015
Absolutely, still a great story. If anything, knowing spoilers will give you a different perspective, which in itself will be interesting for you to see unfold.
Apr 15, 2023 8:30 AM
Dec 2020
FleX_eRRoR said:
mey_05 said:

👆 this is the trick to end a conversation before it turns into nuclear war.

follow my WhatsApp Channel for more tips and tricks. don't forget to subscribe

haha really funny
Apr 15, 2023 8:39 AM
May 2015
dohani said:
And all this talk about Big 3... big 3 from 20 years ago? People can't even agree about God, let alone which are the top 3 anime.
Our taste changes as we mature to the point you can't even go back to what brings you a good nostalgic feeling without vomiting at least twice.

Maybe for you. For me, the narrative quality of anime has plummeted so much I can’t even enjoy it anymore so I just go back to the classics. Anime and manga from the 90s and 2000s was far better than whatever nonsense is out now.
Apr 15, 2023 8:51 AM
Apr 2021
mey_05 said:
majin_mark505 said:

i’m just saying if he really doesn’t want to watch the whole 720 episodes…

I never understood why people make threads on if something is worth watching but then some people recommend skipping it…like do y’all know the meaning of the word “watching”
Apr 15, 2023 9:03 AM
Mar 2023
definitely, even tho i get so many spoilers i still enjoy it.
Apr 15, 2023 9:20 AM
Jan 2023
WATCH IT. All the spoilers lose their importance as soon as you see it in the anime. Naruto is so much more than just fights, there are sooo many meanings behind the scenes, words, phrases, even the names if their jutsus have meaning going way back into the japanese history and beliefs. I‘d say watch it, it will be worth it. There are some episodes that are boring, of course, but it is totally worth it. It‘s gonna put you through and emotional roller coaster and teaching you some lessons that you may have forgotten in life.
Apr 15, 2023 9:41 AM
Feb 2015
Lonely_kun said:

Of course. Just cuz you know what happens doesn’t mean you won’t experience emotions when you see it happen (speaking from experience - spoiling a character death for myself got me over spoilers). And DM me if you wanna know which episodes are fillers in case you wanna avoid them ^_^
You’re the only one I love
I won’t let anyone get in the way
You are held in the bubble of love
You belong only to me

Morning Musume, "Shabondama"
Apr 15, 2023 11:40 AM
Nov 2021
Skip the filler and watch it!
Apr 15, 2023 1:31 PM

Oct 2012
ShamankinguYoh said:
dohani said:

Maybe for you. For me, the narrative quality of anime has plummeted so much I can’t even enjoy it anymore so I just go back to the classics. Anime and manga from the 90s and 2000s was far better than whatever nonsense is out now.

Judging by your favorites list we are definitely not talking about the same titles. I'll make sure to check those out, after all I can't disagree with you there. Never said that old ones are trash, but that opinions and taste change with time.
However I'll never agree that Naruto belongs in the podium. Perhaps I would if I had watched it at 12 and was too attached to fond memories of my youth. I would only recommend it to children.
Apr 15, 2023 2:19 PM
Dec 2018
Lonely_kun said:

Yes try it and see if you are invested, journey is still great even if you know some major spoilers
Apr 15, 2023 5:10 PM

Jul 2022
Yes you should totally it watch wtf…its a MUST watch and even if u know some plot points it dont matter its still a GOAT of Shonen. Its very beautiful and u be thankful to urself that u watched it…(you can skip filler arcs but u can comeback after the series ,most of em are funny)

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 89 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 8, 2009

30 by bakakisima »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto Episode 88 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 7, 2009

23 by bakakisima »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto Episode 87 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 7, 2009

31 by bakakisima »»
3 hours ago

» To long time fans who know the series in and out:

Rabnawaz2 - Jun 4

41 by Rabnawaz2 »»
Yesterday, 3:04 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 79 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 7, 2009

33 by bakakisima »»
Yesterday, 3:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.