Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 9 Discussion

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 4, 2023 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Whoa, that hairstyle and outfit..Mahiru really got dressed up for their date. No joke, I think this show always attemps to give them the best time together as possible.

I think their date was cute as they went to a cat cafe and met one particular cat. They also looked like a couple together with their chemistry. 
Mar 4, 2023 6:02 AM
Aug 2022
The ending was just amazing so cute.
Mahiru-san wanted to kiss Amane-kun 💞.
Amane-kun made the good choice not to kiss her they both need so much better romantic environment to kiss.
I can't help but Grinning while watch this anime.😆
Kadowaki-kun discovered his(Amane-kun) relationship with Mahiru-san, i'm little bit worried but it seems like he's a nice guy.
Sometimes i forget that they(Amane-kun and Mahiru-san) are friends now. What do you think guys? when they will became couple how much are they gonna flirt.💞💘
Thinking of that is the overdose of Sugar.
So Kawaii.💘
I can't wait for next episode. So much Excited.
Damn She really looks so cute and adorable in the end.💞💘💗

Illustration by @Hanekoto2424
Ricky16Mar 9, 2023 9:11 AM
Mar 4, 2023 6:05 AM
Jun 2008
Well, it's nice to see Amane-kun and Mahiru strolling around the shopping mall together, although I'm worried about Yuuta Kadowaki where he might betray Fujimiya after learning about his relationship with Shiina.

As for the next episode? It appears that there's no preview of it, meaning that Episode 10 might be very serious.
Mar 4, 2023 6:07 AM
Oct 2022
well this was as cute as expected.

Mahiru is so down bad for a kiss it hurts

Mar 4, 2023 7:29 AM

Apr 2014
Kadowaki: commuter marriage? lmao... They're already a married couple. This is so damn true.

Mahiru is so adorable

btw, the contents from this episode were adapted from the latter part of the third volume. So, it means that this will definitely end with the fourth volume. Here we goooo!!!
AkeZZZMar 4, 2023 8:17 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 4, 2023 7:48 AM
Dec 2014
This episode killed my heart
Mar 4, 2023 8:05 AM
Jul 2020
debest debest debest debest debest debest
Mar 4, 2023 8:08 AM
Jan 2021
Another kawai episode can't wait for next week.
Mar 4, 2023 8:17 AM
Jun 2020
Such a fake angel!
Mar 4, 2023 8:22 AM

Mar 2021
Mahiru super cute as usual they both looked adorable holding hands
Mar 4, 2023 8:32 AM

Mar 2009
Maruseru93 said:
Such a fake angel!
Well, she fell off the sofa so I guess that means she can act like a fallen angel now.

A bit surprised to see it back to the original ED, though.
Mar 4, 2023 8:34 AM

Jul 2017
The long Golden Week break is coming up, and Mahiru doesn't have anything up. Since Amane is free too, Mahiru taking the chance to use the ticket on him to go have fun together, wherever the place might be. Amane's place of choice: a cat cafe, and Mahiru wants to go shopping and play at an arcade, so all is fine. Making breakfast for Amane, Mahiru being there is fine, but definitely not Chitose which she is receiving coking lessons from the Angel. Thankfully, Chitose didn't spike anything into the food, and both Amane and Mahiru squeezing each other's cheeks is cuddly cutesy.

A prim and proper stature for the date, and Mahiru sure came looking like one. The cat cafe's first to go, and from the cat cuddling to the coffee consumption, treating Mahiru like a cat would be the best expression. In the midst of their date, having Kadowaki coincidentally notice them both, and since this must be a safely-guarded secret, he is OK with not being a wuss to spread rumours or anything like that. More than Mahiru instilling confidence within Amane, Itsuki spreading his usual rumors to Kadowaki during their karaoke session, and the pretense is suddenly no longer one.

But if there's anything to anger him, it would be pictures of his past, sent by his mother to Mahiru. Sure, that felt like the stereotypical kabedon, but yeah, Amane would steer clear of being a jerk.

Down for the count of a kiss, another time...
Mar 4, 2023 8:36 AM
Sep 2022
Diabetes

That's the only word I have to express when it comes to this anime....
Mar 4, 2023 8:37 AM

Oct 2017
They both like each other, just confess already damn it. Kadowaki spoke the truth, she's his wife. Really wholesome and cute episode again. They almost kissed too. Also Mahiru looked cute with a bun.
Mar 4, 2023 8:39 AM
Hello Everynyan

May 2022
Stooooop, Yamete kudasai. My single ass cannn't handle this anymore. Just date already.

Mar 4, 2023 8:39 AM

Jan 2021
Mahiru asking Amane to spend a day with her, that's just wholesome. That hairstyle and outfit on Mahiru looked gorgeous, amazingly done. 

Chitose getting cooking lessons from Mahiru while Amane fell asleep on Mahiru's shoulders, nice. 

Mahiru & Amane both go to an cat cafe, which is super adorable. Amane almost getting dragged out by 2 other girls lmfao, but Mahiru took him away, I can sense the jealousy. They already need to get together, they looked amazing like an couple. 

That romantic scene was nice, they almost kissed but nope. The long pause as well lmao. Mahiru's face at the end was cute though, not gonna lie. 

Wholesome episode
Mar 4, 2023 8:42 AM

Mar 2012
Another super cute episode and Mahiru looked amazing with her hair up, she looks great with her hair down too of course. At this point I'm sure both are in love with each other.
Mar 4, 2023 8:45 AM

Nov 2011
I love Mahiru more and more each week. And how she is taking the extra effort to swoon Amane. BRO when those girls showed up and she slid and and took him away I was screaming "THAT'S RIGHT GIRL GET YO MAN!!!!"

God and that ending!!!! SHE WANTED THAT KISS!!!!

Man this series just fills me with pure joy every week.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 4, 2023 8:52 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The do anything you want ticket huh. Nice time to use it though golden week being a holiday. Changing her hairstyle really made Shiina look prettier. She looked adorable when she was pouting in the cat cafe. But brave of her to save Amane from snipers. Given where they went though being spotted was always going to be possible. Cute ep as always and it was fun seeing Shiina be a bit more proactive.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2023 8:54 AM

May 2015
Guys, guys. You clearly like each other, and clearly went on a date, and even held hands! You know, talking things through exists? But still, this anime is too cute and precious.
Mar 4, 2023 8:58 AM

Oct 2021
This is probably the first Project No. 9 anime that I truly like and enjoy watching. The rest has been dogshit.
Mar 4, 2023 9:10 AM

May 2019
To be honest, I hate to pulled out this card, but this episode leave me no choice but to used it.

My fellow brother, do we even need to suffer this? Do we even think to have a relationship like this? Do we even think it even possible in our world!?

Raise your hand, take the holy spirit with you, and may the lord bless us to fight against this cruelty!

It is time brother, time for punishment

Mar 4, 2023 9:18 AM

Mar 2010
I can't lie, them just being in denial/ persistent is giving me a headache and lowkey annoying. I'm just glad there is some pushback from their friends.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 4, 2023 9:31 AM

Jul 2010
the animation is dogshit but this source material is godly. what do

this animation studio is just blowing my mind with how lazy they are
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Mar 4, 2023 9:50 AM
Apr 2019
Badonkers said:
This is probably the first Project No. 9 anime that I truly like and enjoy watching. The rest has been dogshit.

Source material is too good that's why. I can assure if you read the light novel it is 10X more enjoyable.
Mar 4, 2023 10:06 AM
Jun 2020
Thoguht said:
Maruseru93 said:
Such a fake angel!
Well, she fell off the sofa so I guess that means she can act like a fallen angel now.

A bit surprised to see it back to the original ED, though.
fallen Angel sounds better but a trickster would be better since she fools the entire school with her Angel act
Mar 4, 2023 10:06 AM

Oct 2017
Yeah yeah I get it. You like each other alright.
I keep watching knowing it's the kind of anime that won't progress for another season because they like to keep the viewers on edge with their "relationship". It gets annoying after a while even though all of these episodes are filled with cute and loving moments. Like bro, just date already.
Mar 4, 2023 10:30 AM

Jul 2015
Cute episode.Amane and Mahiru both looked so beautiful together while visiting the cat cafe and the Arcade.

And Kadowaki has come to know about their relationship.Seema like more people are knowing.

The ending scene was interesting though.They almost kissed each other.Overall,a pretty great episode.

Mar 4, 2023 10:41 AM
Sep 2022
Classified episode ^ ^
Mar 4, 2023 10:42 AM

May 2019
Yeah that was definitely a date as they were holding hands throughout and Amane was about to pet Mahiru's head when Kadowaki showed up (Mahiru is right in that Amane is treating her like a cat but she doesn't appear to mind lol).

I don't recall why they wanted to keep their relationship low key but their friends all know that they are in a relationship now and with Mahiru wanting to socialize with Amane in school and being the one to request this date I figure at some point soon it should become official.
Mar 4, 2023 10:47 AM
Sep 2021
We came so close today bois!.. it almost happened. Brilliant episode yet again. Can’t wait for next week
Mar 4, 2023 11:19 AM

Dec 2022
another kiss moment ruined
Mar 4, 2023 11:45 AM

Feb 2020
We still don't know the guy's back story, and I have a feeling this is gonna be a massive sob story. It would also explain his recurring theme of being harsh on himself and low self-esteem.
Mar 4, 2023 12:00 PM

Jan 2021
Alex796 said:
We still don't know the guy's back story, and I have a feeling this is gonna be a massive sob story. It would also explain his recurring theme of being harsh on himself and low self-esteem.

I'm sure what we got earlier that he had to move to other place because of bullying or something is his backstory.
Mar 4, 2023 12:09 PM

Mar 2014
Mahiru is so incredibly cute and I would love to be in Amane's shoe which technically I could coz they both still aren't officialy a couple (God I sound like a broken record)
RedChromeMar 4, 2023 12:26 PM
Mar 4, 2023 12:11 PM

Mar 2014
Ionliosite2 said:
Alex796 said:

I'm sure what we got earlier that he had to move to other place because of bullying or something is his backstory.
I think that's the most likely case which I'm willing to bet it's nothing dramatic, just same old same old bullying backstory we've seen before
Mar 4, 2023 12:31 PM

Dec 2020
A good episode, though they did hit us with the classic push the girl down accidentally trope like it was not making me think oh what's gonna happen next?!
Mar 4, 2023 12:44 PM

Apr 2014
If they are already on to the hand-holding fase, they might as well kiss eachother.

One of the most sweetest anime I've seen and it goes toe to toe with Tsuki ga Kirei in terms of wholesomeness
Mar 4, 2023 1:27 PM
Nov 2022
Gooooooooood
A rather relaxing episode, I was surprised by Kadowaki's integration into the group that knows his secret, but he doesn't bother me, on the contrary, I think he can give Amane the push he needs.

Yeeeey the ending 1 is back xddd
Mar 4, 2023 1:32 PM

Jan 2023
Yeah, they're pretty much dating at this point, having a date and holding hands and being cute with each other...
A very sweet episode, probably one fo the best in the series so far!
Mar 4, 2023 1:41 PM

Feb 2019
They adapted the best parts of volume 3 and did them justice omg I had goosebumps reading them and this was even better. Mahiru is so damn cute. I love how you can see her gradually taking a more aggressive route with Amane, asking what clothes he likes her to wear, grabbing him away from those girls etc etc
Mar 4, 2023 2:02 PM
Apr 2020
So for the 1st time in about 5 episodes, I can say that I am not disappointed, I like Kadowaki and how he is shown, it is rather similar to the LN.
Animation was not exciting, but it was not as horrible as before

overall rather OK,
I am a bit worried about future event since I´ve seen what happened at E7(they totally messed it up)

please don't disappoint me any further, Thank you
Mar 4, 2023 2:13 PM
Feb 2019
Jaw dropped all the time.
Mar 4, 2023 2:16 PM

Jun 2017
"we are totally not together", BRUH that amount indecent handholding is already way past friendship lol
Mar 4, 2023 2:36 PM
May 2020
the date was a success
Mar 4, 2023 3:14 PM

Jul 2016
Mahiru telling Kadowaki that Amane wasn't her boyfriend almost made me pop a vein.

Also I lost count of the times Amane's facial structure changed this episode.
Mar 4, 2023 4:09 PM
Aug 2013
MomoSinX said:
"we are totally not together", BRUH that amount indecent handholding is already way past friendship lol

LOL exactly ! They are just being delusional
Mar 4, 2023 4:30 PM

Apr 2016
A cute and wholesome episode as always. Their relationship is really going in strides now.

On a side note, does anyone else not trust Kadowaki? He always seemed to be a pre-determined antagonist and I bet his recent progression in the story will result in him causing some drama.
Mar 4, 2023 5:00 PM

Nov 2017
Whenever I watch this,I make my coffee black,with extra coffee,since it don't need no sugar with this!
Mar 4, 2023 5:06 PM
Dec 2022
Omg now they're going on a date, I'm dying!! Kadowaki found out about their relationship, I wasn't that surprised! More importantly, it looks like Amane and Miharu are going farther in this relationship (Even though it's not official yet), and it looked like she hoping for kiss! AHHHH😆🥰
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

_MushiRock11_ - Mar 25, 2023

358 by FedeLo27 »»
May 30, 7:09 PM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2023

212 by pascoal_ofc »»
May 27, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2023

190 by Anime__x__lover »»
Apr 30, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2023

284 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 19, 7:19 AM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ricky16 - Mar 18, 2023

150 by Treyv0n »»
Mar 25, 3:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.