Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 2, 2023 8:34 AM
Jun 2020
i just started watching Naruto, watched 15 episodes and i do not see the point of Sakura being there.her character has done nothing till now. is she gonna be annoying and useless till the end?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 2, 2023 8:40 AM
Oct 2019
In ‘Naruto’ yeah basically. In ‘Naruto: Shippuden’, it depends on who you ask and how much of a main character you see her as.
Jan 2, 2023 8:42 AM
Jun 2022
@Azering teach 'em the lesson.
Jan 2, 2023 8:45 AM
Sep 2021
yes maybe in Og naruto but in Shippuden she becomes more important but that's your choice if you want to be like other naruto fans and still believe she is useless
Jan 2, 2023 8:50 AM
Jan 2021
Depends on who you ask. Personally I think she wasn't useless in Shippuden but for some reason a lot of the fanbase absolutely despises her and claims she was never useful at any point
Jan 2, 2023 8:51 AM
Jan 2021
Evelyn7495 said:
i just started watching Naruto, watched 15 episodes and i do not see the point of Sakura being there.her character has done nothing till now. is she gonna be annoying and useless till the end?

You’re 15 ep in a 500 ep series and already worrying that the characters will stay the same 💀
Jan 2, 2023 8:56 AM

Jul 2015
PiromyslJan 3, 2023 7:55 AM

Jan 2, 2023 8:57 AM
Dec 2022
in shippuden she did one thing that was big.
Jan 2, 2023 9:07 AM

Mar 2021
In shippuden she was useful in a couple of episodes
Jan 2, 2023 9:08 AM

Aug 2018
Tbh we all know Kishimoto did not write very good the female characters and that basically sums it up - personally the female characters from Naruto are poorly portrayed and no real essence or good growth is noticeable.
I don’t think she is useless - she is annoyingly written and poorly portrayed.

I may be the only swords-lady among the Pillars who can't cut a demon's head off. But anyone who creates poison that can kill demons can be quite amazing.

Jan 2, 2023 9:27 AM
Aug 2021
Piromysl said:
No, Sakura is not "useless" because she is a medic and still is one of the most powerful shinobi of her generation, because she was trained by one of the legendary sannin. She is only useless when compared to Naruto and Sasuke.
In OG Naruto she is completely worthless in every aspect, in Shippuden she will grow in strength but will still be a terrible person and overall an awful character, who does not develop.

nah bro ,naruto ended her career as medic when he got the 6 paths
Jan 2, 2023 9:33 AM
Jun 2021
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
Jan 2, 2023 10:15 AM
Jun 2020
Jajin said:
Evelyn7495 said:

You’re 15 ep in a 500 ep series and already worrying that the characters will stay the same 💀
it is 220 episodes. I'm not watching Shippuden
Jan 2, 2023 10:18 AM
Jun 2020
Piromysl said:
No, Sakura is not "useless" because she is a medic and still is one of the most powerful shinobi of her generation, because she was trained by one of the legendary sannin. She is only useless when compared to Naruto and Sasuke.
In OG Naruto she is completely worthless in every aspect, in Shippuden she will grow in strength but will still be a terrible person and overall an awful character, who does not develop.
hmmm ok, well i'm watching the OG now and i didn't catch she was a medic?! Until now she just stood in one place screaming "sasuke!" And did absolutely nothing else.
Jan 2, 2023 10:32 AM
Mar 2020
yesn't yesn't yesn't yesn't yesn't
Jan 2, 2023 10:56 AM
Nov 2020
Evelyn7495 said:

she's useless until Naruto Shippuden. but she's still pretty annoying and does some stupid stuff.
Jan 2, 2023 11:05 AM
Jun 2022
Evelyn7495 said:

yes don't get your hopes up
Jan 2, 2023 11:07 AM

Aug 2021
anime fans when a character isn’t fleshed out in the first 15 episodes of a 720 episode series: 😱👎🏻🤯
Jan 2, 2023 11:09 AM
Apr 2022
she was useful and helpful. I guess without her, they couldn't bring back sasuke from the other dimension during ninja war. On my opinion, To be in a good position, u need Offense defense and Nursing during a war like that. All three, sasuke, naruto and Sakura had their important roles. please stop pull her down, u also pull down tsunade in some way :D and even stop talking before u reach shippudden :D ✌️
Jan 2, 2023 11:17 AM
Jun 2020
kxlel02 said:
anime fans when a character isn’t fleshed out in the first 15 episodes of a 720 episode series: 😱👎🏻🤯
i have watched other long running animes and there were annoying characters that remained annoying till the end. I simply asked a question, it was not a statement. Chill
Jan 2, 2023 11:25 AM
Feb 2021
kxlel02 said:

Average 12 eps anime fans 😂
Jan 2, 2023 11:44 AM
Dec 2022
She will, atleast in shippuden😭
Jan 2, 2023 12:10 PM
Oct 2018
you just started and thinking about that?🤔
Jan 2, 2023 12:14 PM
Jul 2022
Nah, bro she come in clutch when she fight. the akatski puppet master.
Jan 2, 2023 12:32 PM
Nov 2020
Evelyn7495 said:
Piromysl said:
hmmm ok, well i'm watching the OG now and i didn't catch she was a medic?! Until now she just stood in one place screaming "sasuke!" And did absolutely nothing else.

She becomes a medic because she doesn’t want to be a burden. Keep watching.
Jan 2, 2023 1:03 PM
Jul 2020
In the OG Naruto she is useless for sure, but in Shippuden she has her moments and her importance as a character is increased.
Jan 2, 2023 1:09 PM
Aug 2021
She has lots of value, like uhh... there was this fish...

She’s equal to a fish.
Jan 2, 2023 1:32 PM
Aug 2021
ciganyhodito said:
in shippuden she did one thing that was big.

I would say that she did one thing get big 😏
Jan 2, 2023 3:38 PM
Aug 2020
A lot of characters wouldve died if it wasnt for her so keep watching
Jan 2, 2023 3:39 PM
Apr 2022
Evelyn7495 said:

In some scenes she becomes useful but there’s gonna be a scene around episode 375-460 I forgot what episode was where she pisses you off so much
Jan 2, 2023 4:07 PM
Oct 2022
Evelyn7495 said:

during chunein exams she realizes that she's pretty useless and thus she works hard to get better. and by shippuden she is one of the strongest kunoichi and she saves thousands of people and a few important characters. If it weren't for her, literally everyone would be dead cos yk, the butterfly effect
Jan 2, 2023 4:09 PM
Oct 2022
Evelyn7495 said:
Jajin said:

it is 220 episodes. I'm not watching Shippuden

but shippuden is when all the good stuff actually happens, Naruto is basically just the light hearted background to shippuden. It builds their character and gets us attached before the good stuff
Jan 2, 2023 4:12 PM
Oct 2022
Piromysl said:

wdym bro. She was a childish witch when she was little but most girls are like that at her age, but when she got older she became nicer and stronger. She cared for Naruto while he was training by making him food pills (although disgusting, her heart was in the right place) and when she confessed it was just to get Naruto to stop going after Sasuke and be satisfied with what he had. She's actually really nice but they cut off a lot of her good scenes and dialogue from the manga
Jan 2, 2023 4:13 PM
Dec 2022
Evelyn7495 said:

No it’s gonna take some time but she’s gonna become heel dik at some point. I think you have to wait till shippuden tho💀
Jan 2, 2023 4:14 PM

Sep 2020
Well, Sakura knows at this point that she is useless compared to Naruto and Sasuke and you're asking for spoilers when you pose this question. All I'm gonna say is that her "uselessness" comes from self-loathing and feeling inferior compiled with her fairly sad past. Her usefulness as a character is determined by how and when she can overcome those aforementioned issues.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jan 2, 2023 5:31 PM
Sep 2021
Obviously no. Its only the brainless sakura haters. Though she was a bad character at first,she gradually gets character development and becomes useful. at the start of shippuden,she was more useful than naruto🤧
Jan 2, 2023 5:58 PM
Sep 2021
she becomes useful as a supporting character and was a great help during the war effort (no combat)
Jan 2, 2023 6:00 PM

Dec 2021
useless in naruto but a bit useful in shippuden
"Tits don't make the woman. It's the ass." - Darx
Jan 2, 2023 6:12 PM
Apr 2022
yes she is that way until the end. although she makes considerable progress, she is no match for anyone. she is just a character made for sasuke uchiha. but dont hate her either coz there are other hateful characters in naruto.
Jan 2, 2023 7:24 PM

Jul 2015
CinnamonYup said:
Piromysl said:

wdym bro. She was a childish witch when she was little but most girls are like that at her age, but when she got older she became nicer and stronger. She cared for Naruto while he was training by making him food pills (although disgusting, her heart was in the right place) and when she confessed it was just to get Naruto to stop going after Sasuke and be satisfied with what he had. She's actually really nice but they cut off a lot of her good scenes and dialogue from the manga

Bro, you literally used her infamous fake confession as an example.
A scene, which perfectly displays how manipulative and immature she still is and how little she has grown compared to Naruto by still thinking he wants to bring Sasuke back just because she asked him.
And her trying to kill Sasuke is when she has reached all time low, because she quite literally gave up on him, while her supposed love for Sasuke couldn't stand such test, Naruto cares more about him than Sakura and never gave up.
If you still thinks she cares about anyone but herself, then you are blatantly wrong.

Jan 2, 2023 7:31 PM
Jul 2018
Don't look if you don't want spoilers.

Jan 2, 2023 7:41 PM
Oct 2022
Piromysl said:
CinnamonYup said:

A scene, which perfectly displays how manipulative and immature she still is and how little she has grown compared to Naruto by still thinking he wants to bring Sasuke back just because she asked him.
And her trying to kill Sasuke is when she has reached all time low, because she quite literally gave up on him, while her supposed love for Sasuke couldn't stand such test, Naruto cares more about him than Sakura and never gave up.
If you still thinks she cares about anyone but herself, then you are blatantly wrong.

In the manga it shows that

If you need more examples of her being a good person, they cut off a good amount of little things in the manga that showed how she was really hurt when people called Naruto a monster in shippuden and she tried her best to be really nice to him.

Even in the anime they showed her thinking about others when she was willing to give up being a chunin for Naruto so he could become hokage some day.
Jan 2, 2023 7:43 PM
Oct 2022
TheFireNinja said:
Don't look if you don't want spoilers.

She holds up really well when fighting but she's always compared to the op Naruto and Sasuke who are literally.. yk, spoilers, and it makes her look weaker than she actually is.
Jan 2, 2023 7:45 PM

Jul 2015
CinnamonYup said:
Piromysl said:

If you need more examples of her being a good person, they cut off a good amount of little things in the manga that showed how she was really hurt when people called Naruto a monster in shippuden and she tried her best to be really nice to him.

Even in the anime they showed her thinking about others when she was willing to give up being a chunin for Naruto so he could become hokage some day.

No one cares about manga and if you're still thinking that her heving brief moment of clarity out of obligation (which goes nowhere) somehow outweighs her blatantly sociopathic behavior and complete lack of development, then you are completely wrong.

She is an immature brat at episode one and she is one even in Boruto.

Jan 2, 2023 7:51 PM
Oct 2022
Piromysl said:
CinnamonYup said:

No one cares about manga and if you're still thinking that her heving brief moment of clarity out of obligation (which goes nowhere) somehow outweighs her blatantly sociopathic behavior and complete lack of development, then you are completely wrong.

The manga is a hella lot more canon than the fillers and your little pessimistic headcanons. If she was a childish brat she wouldn't strive to be better and we wouldn't see her actively work towards it. She's matured a long way and if it weren't for her basically everyone would be dead since she's the one who healed a lot of very important characters (not saying because spoilers) and with the butterfly effect in place. The very person who lead the war would be gone if she hadn't healed Kokuro and fought Sasori
Jan 2, 2023 7:58 PM

Jul 2015
CinnamonYup said:
Piromysl said:

The manga is a hella lot more canon than the fillers and your little pessimistic headcanons. If she was a childish brat she wouldn't strive to be better and we wouldn't see her actively work towards it. She's matured a long way and if it weren't for her basically everyone would be dead since she's the one who healed a lot of very important characters (not saying because spoilers) and with the butterfly effect in place. The very person who lead the war would be gone if she hadn't healed Kokuro and fought Sasori

LoL "headcanon". That's literally in the face.
Regardless how you put it, manga or anime, her fake confession throws literally in the face her complete lack of growth and immatureity. Noone cares, that Sai told her "Naruto is hurtin", because she faked that confession out of obligation like anything else and in fact she doesn't give a shit about anyone.

Jan 2, 2023 8:06 PM
Oct 2022
Piromysl said:
CinnamonYup said:

Regardless how you put it, manga or anime, her fake confession throws literally in the face her complete lack of growth and immatureity. Noone cares, that Sai told her "Naruto is hurtin", because she faked that confession out of obligation like anything else and in fact she doesn't give a shit about anyone.

No one told her to confess and she even told Naruto that he doesn't have to go after Sasuke for her anymore. If she didn't give a shit about anyone what reason would she want to be a ninja in the first place? And before shippuden there are a lot of scenes where she literally stops to think about how she needs to be better to Naruto and thinks about his dreams and then in shippuden she actually puts her kindness into action and tries her best to help Naruto out with whatever he needs because he is working hard.

My guy, you're dismissing all the good things she does and times she's helped Naruto or tried and you're just looking at the bad parts. Everyone does bad things and makes mistakes, it not like she had a whole lot of time to think, she just wanted to try and make Naruto happy and she thought that he might stop going after Sasuke if he knew that she didn't want him to anymore and she loved him
Jan 2, 2023 8:09 PM

Jul 2015
CinnamonYup said:
Piromysl said:

No one told her to confess and she even told Naruto that he doesn't have to go after Sasuke for her anymore. If she didn't give a shit about anyone what reason would she want to be a ninja in the first place? And before shippuden there are a lot of scenes where she literally stops to think about how she needs to be better to Naruto and thinks about his dreams and then in shippuden she actually puts her kindness into action and tries her best to help Naruto out with whatever he needs because he is working hard.

My guy, you're dismissing all the good things she does and times she's helped Naruto or tried and you're just looking at the bad parts. Everyone does bad things and makes mistakes, it not like she had a whole lot of time to think, she just wanted to try and make Naruto happy and she thought that he might stop going after Sasuke if he knew that she didn't want him to anymore and she loved him

Bro, nowhere I said someone forced her to confess. Her somehow thinking it was a good idea is entire issue.

And it's pretty easy to dismissed all of her supposed good deeds, while they do not contribute to her development whatsoever and do not cause her to mature at all.
I don't give a shit that she learned to punch hard or lick wounds.
Her entire end goal was to literally get into Sasuke's pants, which still fell flat once she gave up on him midway through.
Once again, she was childish brat at start and remained for entire series.

Jan 2, 2023 8:19 PM
Oct 2022
Piromysl said:
CinnamonYup said:

Bro, nowhere I said someone forced her to confess. Her somehow thinking it was a good idea is entire issue.

And it's pretty easy to dismissed all of her supposed good deeds, while they do not contribute to her development whatsoever and do not cause her to mature at all.
Her entire end goal was to literally get into Sasuke's pants, which still fell flat once she gave up on him midway through.

Nowhere did I say that you mentioned that someone made her confess. She was in the moment and there really wasn't much she could do, it was better than just telling him to go home and stop, at least she was trying to lighten the moment a bit.

And in the beginning of Naruto she was picking on Naruto and being mean to him while in shippuden she's ACTIVELY being nice and the worse she does I'd maybe call him an idiot (in a friend way as friends call each other stupid) and she punches him which is just an anime gag that they used a lot back then, like Jiraiya being a perv.

Bu the end of Shippuden she was really kind and cheerful and genuinely cared for her friends, including Naruto who she picked on as a kid. If that's not development then idk wtf u expect when you think of character development. She was weak and useless as a child and she picked on Naruto, while now she's at hokage level (her medical nin the same as tsunade and it was stated that she's stronger than tsunade) and she's kind to Naruto and loves him platonically
Jan 2, 2023 8:21 PM

Jul 2015
CinnamonYup said:
Piromysl said:

Nowhere did I say that you mentioned that someone made her confess. She was in the moment and there really wasn't much she could do, it was better than just telling him to go home and stop, at least she was trying to lighten the moment a bit.

And in the beginning of Naruto she was picking on Naruto and being mean to him while in shippuden she's ACTIVELY being nice and the worse she does I'd maybe call him an idiot (in a friend way as friends call each other stupid) and she punches him which is just an anime gag that they used a lot back then, like Jiraiya being a perv.

Bu the end of Shippuden she was really kind and cheerful and genuinely cared for her friends, including Naruto who she picked on as a kid. If that's not development then idk wtf u expect when you think of character development. She was weak and useless as a child and she picked on Naruto, while now she's at hokage level (her medical nin the same as tsunade and it was stated that she's stronger than tsunade) and she's kind to Naruto and loves him platonically

You are still wrong bro and I don't feel like repeating myself.
Her being an awful person is literally in the face and doesn't really require any in depth analysis.
Just stop posting.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 153 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 21, 2009

11 by ad0rablegoat »»
May 21, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 151 Discussion

kalindiana - Oct 15, 2007

23 by ad0rablegoat »»
May 19, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 6 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jul 17, 2009

32 by rizzlefps »»
May 17, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 220 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Alicia3000 - Aug 31, 2009

125 by alexa0717 »»
May 7, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 68 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 3, 2009

32 by Losho »»
May 2, 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.