Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Just what ARE the official/commonly-accepted names for the various pairings in this series?

New
Sep 9, 2022 5:30 PM

Sep 2015
So, a little background: I've been writing fanfiction since 2012 - barring a break between 2013-2016 - and my recent obsession has been MHA/BNHA fanfiction. Problem is, being newer to this fandom, I'm not familiar with all the names that people use for the different pairings in this fandom. Some of them were easy to figure out for me, such as TodoDeku and BakuMina, but there are others where I just wing it if I'm not sure of the commonly accepted name, such as referring to the pairing of Midoriya and Asui as DekuTsu. My question is as such: what are the official (or maybe I should say commonly-accepted) names for the various pairings in MHA/BNHA?
Here come the jesters, one two three,
It's all part of my fantasy.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 9, 2022 5:56 PM
Jan 2022
Jesus, This fandom is a mess
Check Out My Profile

MAL Profile
Sep 9, 2022 6:25 PM
Mar 2021
wrong website bro ... maybe you should spend some time talking to some other people that might have your answer like on Reddit or something
Sep 9, 2022 6:30 PM
Mar 2021
Well, there are common ship names like DekuRaka, TodoMomo, or KamiJiro which ARE commonly accepted, but when it comes to slash ships there are none that everyone agrees on, the ones that are the most problematic in the fandom. Slash ship names depend solely on the shipper because the order of the names changes the ship. For example, TodoBaku and BakuTodo are completely different ships so the correct name is entirely subjective.
Sep 9, 2022 6:50 PM
Jan 2022
Imagine shipping characters
Sep 9, 2022 7:37 PM
Jun 2021
my reaction to this information 🥴😵‍💫😐😐😬
Sep 9, 2022 7:49 PM

May 2021
Try asking this stuff on reddit...
Sep 9, 2022 8:51 PM

Apr 2022
wish i could rewind time to 5 secs prior to me opening this and just keep scrolling
Sep 9, 2022 9:32 PM
Oct 2021
my favorite ship is You and a bullet in your head
Sep 9, 2022 9:36 PM
Jul 2022
Kapi_the_Bean said:
Well, there are common ship names like DekuRaka, TodoMomo, or KamiJiro which ARE commonly accepted, but when it comes to slash ships there are none that everyone agrees on, the ones that are the most problematic in the fandom. Slash ship names depend solely on the shipper because the order of the names changes the ship. For example, TodoBaku and BakuTodo are completely different ships so the correct name is entirely subjective.

Delete this reply you bitchless mf
Sep 9, 2022 9:39 PM

Jul 2015
This is not Tumblr, sir.

Sep 9, 2022 11:00 PM
Mar 2021
Sq33k33z said:
my favorite ship is You and a bullet in your head

if you just don't like it then why comment
Sep 9, 2022 11:03 PM
Mar 2021
Moxxyyyyy said:
Kapi_the_Bean said:

you're such a walking stereotype of eren pfps, why do you care if someone ships two people and even more why are you angry at someone who's just saying a relatively well known thing lol eren pfps need to get a brain and a hobby
Sep 9, 2022 11:05 PM
Mar 2021
Khalnayak2002 said:

it is but I'd rather have this than can he beat goku though
Sep 9, 2022 11:09 PM
Jul 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Moxxyyyyy said:

you're such a walking stereotype of eren pfps, why do you care if someone ships two people and even more why are you angry at someone who's just saying a relatively well known thing lol eren pfps need to get a brain and a hobby

Sorry you to inform you but I actually have a brain, and a hobby too.
I'm not mad, I'm just saying what needs to be said, shipping 2d pixels is a retarded behavior, touch some WOMEN (and grass too)
Sep 9, 2022 11:10 PM
Jul 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Khalnayak2002 said:

"can he beat Goku though" is actually funny, this shit ain't funny.
Sep 9, 2022 11:10 PM
Mar 2021
Moxxyyyyy said:
Harsh_ahir said:

I'm not mad, I'm just saying what needs to be said, shipping 2d pixels is a retarded behavior, touch some WOMEN (and grass too)

you just keep proving me right, and why do you care, he'll who am I even asking
Sep 9, 2022 11:12 PM
Mar 2021
Moxxyyyyy said:
Harsh_ahir said:

it's funny cuz normal people say it as a joke, but it's not funny that people think that the strongest verse has the best show that just makes me pity them and annoyed, while this is something you can just ignore a sit doesn't affect you at all
Sep 9, 2022 11:12 PM
Jul 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Moxxyyyyy said:

yOu jUsT kEeP pRoViNg Me RiGhT
broski stop it, I don't care if they ship 2d pixels, it's just a retarded behavior that needs to be stopped.
green broccoli clearly likes that gravity girl, mha fandom is delusional.
Sep 9, 2022 11:16 PM
Mar 2021
Moxxyyyyy said:
Harsh_ahir said:

broski stop it, I don't care if they ship 2d pixels, it's just a retarded behavior that needs to be stopped.

if you don't care then why bother you aren't gonna save the world by stopping shipping lol you think shipping is retarded, what I think is retarded is that being so offended by something that doesn't matter to you and will have no effect on you
Sep 9, 2022 11:17 PM
Jul 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Moxxyyyyy said:

if you don't care then why bother you aren't gonna save the world by stopping shipping lol you think shipping is retarded, what I think is retarded is that being so offended by something that doesn't matter to you and will have no effect on you

how in the flying fuck am I offended?
Sep 9, 2022 11:17 PM
Jul 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Moxxyyyyy said:

it's funny cuz normal people say it as a joke, but it's not funny that people think that the strongest verse has the best show that just makes me pity them and annoyed, while this is something you can just ignore a sit doesn't affect you at all

So people saying strongest verse has the best show annoys you? lmfao, ignore it then.
Sep 9, 2022 11:19 PM
Mar 2021
Moxxyyyyy said:
Harsh_ahir said:

just go back and read your replies and tell me that you're not offended and if you do you'll realise you're blind
Sep 9, 2022 11:20 PM
Mar 2021
Moxxyyyyy said:
Harsh_ahir said:

So people saying strongest verse has the best show annoys you? lmfao, ignore it then.

I do ignore it, I have been ignoring it since I found it heard it first, you should do the same
Sep 9, 2022 11:20 PM
Jul 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Moxxyyyyy said:

just go back and read your replies and tell me that you're not offended and if you do you'll realise you're blind

So basically, swearing = offended?

Sep 9, 2022 11:22 PM
Mar 2021
Moxxyyyyy said:
Harsh_ahir said:

people usually swear when they're riled up, and calling something as insignificant as shipping retarded for absolutely no reason doesn't make sense if you're not offended
Sep 9, 2022 11:23 PM
Jul 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Moxxyyyyy said:

people usually swear when they're riled up, and calling something as insignificant as shipping retarded for absolutely no reason doesn't make sense if you're not offended

It may not make sense for you, but for me it does.
in no way am I offended.

Sep 9, 2022 11:26 PM
Mar 2021
Moxxyyyyy said:
Harsh_ahir said:

in no way am I offended.

this is exactly how offended people behave
Sep 9, 2022 11:26 PM
Jan 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Khalnayak2002 said:

Lmao that "can he beat goku" is a meme now and mostly people who say it is the non dragon ball fans because i have been in Dragon ball fandom for so long and never have there been threads like "can he beat goku".

It is just a iconic anime meme now that everyone say it whenever someone talks about power scaling.
Check Out My Profile

MAL Profile
Sep 9, 2022 11:27 PM
Jul 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Moxxyyyyy said:

in no way am I offended.

this is exactly how offended people behave

You are delusional.
How can someone shipping 2d pixels offend me? it's just dumb.
Sep 9, 2022 11:33 PM
Mar 2021
Khalnayak2002 said:
Harsh_ahir said:

Lmao that "can he beat goku" is a meme now and mostly people who say it is the non dragon ball fans because i have been in Dragon ball fandom for so long and never have there been threads like "can he beat goku".

It is just a iconic anime meme now that everyone say it whenever someone talks about power scaling.

if you think that people are done with that sort of mind set of stronger=better then you're sorely mistaken, even youtubers think that way and when they do they're audiences do as well if they already weren't that is and a very good example of that is Seth the programmer who said that he doesn't like the phantom troupe because they're weak they're not like the other groups who are strong and so many times I see on social media when people talk about characters they say things like he's badass and recount their feats and say that that's why they're the best character
Sep 9, 2022 11:36 PM
Jan 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Khalnayak2002 said:

if you think that people are done with that sort of mind set of stronger=better then you're sorely mistaken, even youtubers think that way and when they do they're audiences do as well if they already weren't that is and a very good example of that is Seth the programmer who said that he doesn't like the phantom troupe because they're weak they're not like the other groups who are strong and so many times I see on social media when people talk about characters they say things like he's badass and recount their feats and say that that's why they're the best character

Idk where you are getting this discussion to, all i said is that this fandom is mess,and DB fandom is at least better than this
Check Out My Profile

MAL Profile
Sep 9, 2022 11:39 PM
Mar 2021
Khalnayak2002 said:
Harsh_ahir said:

Idk where you are getting this discussion to, all i said is that this fandom is mess,and DB fandom is at least better than this

Seth the programmer who has a goku or something resembling him as his avatar is a part of the db fandom, so you saying that no one says can he beat goku isn't true and I would rather have shipping which I can ignore, rather than db fandom who are all over the shonen fandom being annoying
Sep 9, 2022 11:49 PM
Jan 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Khalnayak2002 said:

Seth the programmer who has a goku or something resembling him as his avatar is a part of the db fandom, so you saying that no one says can he beat goku isn't true and I would rather have shipping which I can ignore, rather than db fandom who are all over the shonen fandom being annoying

I mean if you are particularly watching a DB fan YT then what do you expect? , if the channel is targeted at DB fans then he will just say positive in his videos but i dont get that why would you even watch him.

And like i said if you spend time on MAL or subbreddit of MHA and DB then it is pretty clear.

But well i mean enjoy your shipping its not like i have anything to do with that.
Check Out My Profile

MAL Profile
Sep 9, 2022 11:51 PM
Mar 2021
Khalnayak2002 said:
Harsh_ahir said:

I mean if you are particularly watching a DB fan YT then what do you expect? , if the channel is targeted at DB fans then he will just say positive in his videos but i dont get that why would you even watch him.

And like i said if you spend time on MAL or subbreddit of MHA and DB then it is pretty clear.

But well i mean enjoy your shipping its not like i have anything to do with that.

I was watching someone else and he was on their channel so I checked them out, cuz i didn't wanna judge them cuz of them being a db fan so I watched some of their stuff and then I found out and the comments definitely agreed with him
Sep 10, 2022 12:01 AM
Jul 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Khalnayak2002 said:

I was watching someone else and he was on their channel so I checked them out, cuz i didn't wanna judge them cuz of them being a db fan so I watched some of their stuff and then I found out and the comments definitely agreed with him

okay but...
Can YOU beat Goku though?
Sep 10, 2022 12:02 AM
Mar 2021
Moxxyyyyy said:
Harsh_ahir said:

okay but...

yes (character limit)
Sep 10, 2022 12:05 AM
Jul 2022
ooguuugagagaggagagagaggg
MoxxyyyyySep 10, 2022 12:08 AM
Sep 10, 2022 12:05 AM
Jul 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Moxxyyyyy said:

okay but...

yes (character limit)

Goku will slap you across the earth with his dick, meaning that he's the best fictional character to ever exist, periodtttt.
Sep 10, 2022 12:40 AM
Mar 2021
Moxxyyyyy said:
Harsh_ahir said:

yes (character limit)

Goku will slap you across the earth with his dick, meaning that he's the best fictional character to ever exist, periodtttt.

he's a fictional characterso I win and and I wouldn't mind it if it was someone hot like amai mask but it's goku so no I'll pass
Sep 10, 2022 12:53 AM

Apr 2022
lmao ain't no way some people on here are tryna validate this. you gotta be a creep with no friends to do that
Sep 10, 2022 1:29 AM

Sep 2015
Moxxyyyyy said:
ooguuugagagaggagagagaggg

This. This right here.
Here come the jesters, one two three,
It's all part of my fantasy.
Sep 10, 2022 2:36 AM
Jul 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Moxxyyyyy said:

he's a fictional characterso I win and and I wouldn't mind it if it was someone hot like amai mask but it's goku so no I'll pass

bro rlly proved that he is bitchless, damn.
Sep 10, 2022 2:42 AM
Mar 2021
Moxxyyyyy said:
Harsh_ahir said:

yeah I'm single, i don't have a boyfriend but it's voluntarily unlike you incels
Sep 10, 2022 2:49 AM
Jul 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Moxxyyyyy said:

yeah I'm single, i don't have a boyfriend but it's voluntarily unlike you incels

wait you are a girl? lmao.
Sep 10, 2022 2:50 AM
Jul 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Moxxyyyyy said:

ofc you don't have a bf, you call a 2d pixel hot.
Sep 10, 2022 2:51 AM
Mar 2021
Moxxyyyyy said:
Harsh_ahir said:

no and can't you just see that on my profile
Sep 10, 2022 2:53 AM
Mar 2021
Moxxyyyyy said:
Harsh_ahir said:

it's more like a drawing but whatever and you have no right that lol as you have a 2d pixel as your avatar
Sep 10, 2022 2:54 AM
Jul 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Moxxyyyyy said:

no and can't you just see that on my profile

So you are gay, alright
Sep 10, 2022 2:55 AM
Jul 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Moxxyyyyy said:

it's more like a drawing but whatever and you have no right that lol as you have a 2d pixel as your avatar

Simping on a DRAWING ain't better either way.
Yes I do have a 2d pixel avatar, I don't simp on him though, I just like the way he is written.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» what's up with the rating?

Tormented - Jun 9

11 by Phloup »»
Jun 9, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

441 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 7, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

336 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 6, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2016

279 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 5, 3:26 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2016

298 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 4, 2:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.