Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 13, 2022 10:52 AM

Nov 2011
Man, fighting for food is serious business.

Not sure how I feel about that Futaba girl but she can be a bit annoying to deal with. Still a fun episode all around though. Aharen is damn hilarious.
May 13, 2022 10:56 AM

Apr 2016
Oh no, poor Raidou-kun, losing in all the games he plays, again, and again ... as well as in the game of life, maybe next time around Raidou, maybe next time ... in the next life lol.

And yeah, don't sleep with your lunch, it'll get spoiled ... a valuable life lesson for Futaba.
May 13, 2022 11:09 AM

Jul 2011
What a goodest boy Nui is.

Aharen-san, a rebel in silence.

Futaba like Raidou suffer karma, for having evil thoughts.

Very handsome Raidou self-portrait.

Thats was a very good response from Raidou giving first-aid.

Some have hug pillows, some have cut-outs, legends have a life size doll.
May 13, 2022 11:27 AM
Mar 2015
People seem mixed on Futaba but I like her. She is jealous of Aharen, but also clearly looks up to her. Shes just bad at expressing her gratitude (something I'm sure she'll develop with age).

Raido's fantasy when lifting up Aharen pretty much tells us he already knows he is spending the rest of his life with her.
May 13, 2022 11:30 AM

May 2020
She knows how to cook but doesn't know they get spoiled too... okay a free pass to a kid. Again Aharen though, casually mastering anything just after a single try.
May 13, 2022 11:37 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Wow, that lunch queue was very big but Aharen managed to get melon bread in the end.
Ah, Futaba can't be honest with herself by saying thank you can she? xD.
She also gave the bento which had spoiled since it wasn't fresh lol.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
May 13, 2022 11:43 AM
Sep 2015
Raido is a master of "how to overreacting without overreacting", he kinda proud of his body that he did a muscle worship pose to Aharen.

Also, I think Raido and Aharen are already de facto dating, they just skip through the whole confession process, that's just how strange they are. Raido already get ahead and think about spending his whole life with her on the back LOL.
May 13, 2022 11:44 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Aharen's off to the battlefield that is the school store huh. Now thats a smart dog bringing Aharen her forgotten lunch. For someone so small Aharen's lunches really are massive. Its cute seeing Futaba drop her haughty attitude and ask for help from others though. But man what a result her lunch caused her. The doll that Aharen created sure was impressive.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2022 11:49 AM

Jun 2019
Another cute episode. First, the lunch Shenanigans. Gotta say, Aharen is quite an eater but that's cute. Also, I love how far Raido's imagination goes when he's thinking about Aharen. LOL. The card game was fun as well. Raido couldn't win a single one. LMAO.

The life-sized clay model which looks identical to her was once again really impressive. Everything's cute in this show. Little Futaba is adorable as well. She's trying her best to impress Akkun. The post-credits scene was hilarious. Aharen's model staring at night. Really uncomfortable. LOL
May 13, 2022 11:54 AM
May 2020
that was one realistic doll aharen made there
May 13, 2022 11:58 AM
Jul 2018
no but the ending? like...imagine his mom or dad...comes to his room to check up on him or take the lundary or even his sister maybe she wants to hang out and then they see a real life size doll of a person in his room.......hahahahahaha. I think at least one of them will have a panic attack or something...
May 13, 2022 12:08 PM

Feb 2019
Futaba is so damn cute. This is the best way to end what is always a really packed and fun anime slate on Fridays this season.
May 13, 2022 12:09 PM

Jul 2017
Welp, Aharen forgot her lunch, so off to the school store she goes...to fight the pandemonium battlefield. And she's not alone as Raidou helps her by being a giant, and through hook and crook, she manages to get what she wanted: not lunch, but a melon bun. Raidou really felt bad for her that he exchanged his lunch with her melon bun as a way to reciprocate the meals that she has provided him, that's nice. But all it took is her house dog Nui to send lunch over to school, and that's a stacked lunch.

Playing poker cards with friends in Old Maid fashion, Raidou thought that he was able to get an edge over Aharen, but every stratagem and key to victory only gets worse and worse as he literally gets shot with karma for overthinking how to win at Old Maid. HAHA LMAO lols Raidou, you'll never have a chance to one-up Aharen.

Aharen doesn't want to bulge out of her seat, but it's a stretch for Raisou to assume that she's in her rebellion stage. All Aharen had was numbness from her extensive sleep from classroom to classroom, and the reason: lunch sides.

Futaba is back, and she's ready to make an impression on Akkun, except that Aharen is around to threaten her standing in the lunchbox department between a myriad of weird flavours vs. pure good food. And so it is for Aharen to teach Futaba how to make good bento food to please Akkun, and Futaba's the tough cookie who finds it hard to thank people, more than just a dumb girl.

Nice sketches for self-portrait form Raidou, but it's Aharen's doll work that impresses, the double whammy of a life-sized doll. Impressive.

HAHA WELP, not just Shirorins, the dinosaurs, but a life-sized Aharen doll too...Raidou's bedroom cult is growing.
May 13, 2022 12:18 PM

Dec 2020
Demn this is basically Tanjirou's thing

May 13, 2022 12:29 PM
Apr 2021
I was waiting to see the chapter with the art project, hilarious
May 13, 2022 12:32 PM
Nov 2017
did I see lazy eye Aharen Reina?
May 13, 2022 12:51 PM
Apr 2021
This episode was hilarious 😂😂😂 life size doll also scared me a bit. At first I thought it was gonna be aharen's lil bro
May 13, 2022 12:52 PM

Dec 2013
Poor Futaba can't win one, I can't imagine how awkward it would be to get to your house carrying such a realistic doll.
May 13, 2022 12:57 PM

Nov 2016
"110" lmao

The students are always fighting for bread. Aharen is the third character I know that found an elegant solution to get past the crowd. Kuroko and Kagami were the first and second one. It's funny how much I got reminded of them.

The girl that can't cook is another common trope. Aharen is built different, tho. Her bento doesn't just shine with quantity, she got that 3 Michelin star action going on.

The doll had me fooled too. At first I was like "huh, what's little brother doing there?"

Good thing Raido didn't sleep with it 👀

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 13, 2022 12:58 PM

Feb 2007
That mustached Aharen... :D

May 13, 2022 1:06 PM

Dec 2019
lol the end credits after the ending were hilarious, solid ep
Only you know what you've seen, heard and felt, someone else's opinion is irrelevant.

-Kurenai, Deca Dence
May 13, 2022 1:10 PM

Jun 2015
The more moe this show gets the harder my nose bleeds come! That opening with the food queue I could even relate. Our staff canteen opens and pretty much closes down 45 mins later, so if your not in the queue within the first 15 mins, everything they advertise on the daily menu is gone and your pretty much f'kd. Its a running joke at work, but this eps was so relatable. Loved it.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
May 13, 2022 1:46 PM

Feb 2019
How many things will Raidou have around his bed by the end of his school life?

Also, how many nightmares will he get.
Also. why around his bed?
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
May 13, 2022 2:07 PM

Apr 2016
Life sized Aharen doll uhmm 🤨😳😳
TriHard7
May 13, 2022 2:10 PM

Mar 2021
Great to see Aharen survive the rush at the school shop and that after credit scene was hilarious
May 13, 2022 2:45 PM

Sep 2020
Kind of curious is cafeteria of high schools in Japan really crowded because I also saw this in another series, also just noticed the dog is probably bigger than her lol.
May 13, 2022 3:45 PM
Aug 2010
I love how the episode itself might seem to be a quite normal one, with nothing major humour-vise and suddenly at the VERY LAST second it hits like a truck and the roflcopter has taken off

this show.... subarashiii <3
May 13, 2022 3:48 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Raidou is bad even at cards game lol, and Aharen is way too skilled with that replica xD
May 13, 2022 4:14 PM

Jun 2017
I lost it at the doll. lmaooo
May 13, 2022 5:08 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Tutorial to get melon bread, but its not enough for Aharen-san, and Nui the beast in action again on a perfect timing. Good boy.

Raidou-kun still unable to beat Aharen-san. Better luck next time? Numbing Aharen looks a bit off. But then again, since Raidou-kun already devoted himself to always be on her side. I think its a win-win solution for them both. Too bad its just over xd.

Futaba-chan continued her antic as a tsun kid. Hope you get your lesson to not bringing your lunch into your sleep and then eat it on the next day!

Imagine the clay doll Aharen-san made really that realistic. But what's up with Raidou-kun self-portrait draw, it's looks much better than i anticipated xd. See? Raidou-kun had a talent too after all and hopefully he'll just not forgetting it at all xd. He should've been grateful though by getting those doll. Now he can have Aharen so close even on his sleep xd.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 13, 2022 5:45 PM
Sep 2021
que bigode foda, aharen-san
May 13, 2022 5:46 PM

May 2022
Doc_Smoothy said:
People seem mixed on Futaba but I like her. She is jealous of Aharen, but also clearly looks up to her. Shes just bad at expressing her gratitude (something I'm sure she'll develop with age).

Raido's fantasy when lifting up Aharen pretty much tells us he already knows he is spending the rest of his life with her.

I agree with you, I like Futaba too and she does look up to Aharen. She’s my favorite side character along with the family dog.
May 13, 2022 5:58 PM

May 2021
That's right, actually. Raidou's tendency to think of the logical extreme is quite high. His self-portrait as a chad though was hilarious.

May 13, 2022 6:06 PM

Jan 2020
I died at the chad portrait of Raidou.
Also, I wonder how the hell he went home with an Aharen 1:1 doll without anyone asking him... something.

Oh, and as someone who's always sleeping during classes, I feel Aharen for being "paralyzed" when she slept in unnatural poses. One of the worst feelings ever.
Pitto_May 13, 2022 6:11 PM
May 13, 2022 6:38 PM

Dec 2021
therefore-I-AM said:
no but the ending? like...imagine his mom or dad...comes to his room to check up on him or take the lundary or even his sister maybe she wants to hang out and then they see a real life size doll of a person in his room.......hahahahahaha. I think at least one of them will have a panic attack or something...

The Room: "You Fool! This isn't even my final form!!!!"
May 13, 2022 8:58 PM

Feb 2021
Damn this episode was good, probably my favorite one so far.

This anime really grew on me, first I thought it was just boring but now I'm really having fun with it.
May 13, 2022 9:23 PM

Oct 2020
Futaba ruined the episode yet again. She should just fuck off from this show honestly.
May 13, 2022 9:43 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Aharen crowd surfing was great, also I’m pretty sure Raido did the Yamcha pose when he was pushed out of the crowd lol. The Old Maid bit was great as well, I actually learned some stuff from Raido’s explanations but none of them worked against Aharen lol, and I believe they slipped a Jojo reference in there with the joker card too, I could be wrong tho. Futaba is also back challenging Aharen again, it was nice that they helped her make a good lunch for Akkun but she didn’t know it would spoil after a day lol.

The art project bit was also very good, Aharen making a life sized doll of herself is kinda freaky but hilarious lol, and Raido now has it standing by his bed, I hope he doesn’t forget it’s there and wake up to a panic attack lol.
May 13, 2022 11:05 PM
Mar 2021
The dog is a good boi for bringing reinas bento for her.
May 13, 2022 11:08 PM

Feb 2021
That Aharen Life-sized doll looks very realistic XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 13, 2022 11:32 PM
Jul 2018
Hexahedron_3BLD said:

The Room: "You Fool! This isn't even my final form!!!!"

the Room: 'You belittle my power! There is more to come!'
May 13, 2022 11:49 PM

Jun 2021
It's good they are slowly introducing characters that are active in a scene and can bounce off of Raido and Aharen, like their two classmates they can play games with, because I reckon the jokes with just the two of them will wear out pretty quickly. I understand this is just a comedy manga with no plot, but I still appreciated the extra dynamic the other two added. More characters like this please.

Except for the little tsundere girl, this gremlin belongs in the trash. I don't like her character very much.

Thanks to the internet's brain poisoning, that life size doll of Aharen has some disturbing implications.

Raido's bedroom is starting to get a little cluttered.
May 14, 2022 12:49 AM
Jan 2021
Aharen's scary talented, that life size doll Aharen made of herself is kinda creepy but the real question is how’d she make that? The ending scene was hilarious, imagine Aharen's model staring at night motionless, just staring at you whilst you sleep.
May 14, 2022 1:04 AM

Mar 2020
The after credit, lol, now Raidou can do something with that Aharen's doll.
nice
May 14, 2022 2:58 AM

May 2021
Best ep so far,the humour was kinda good.The quality dropped.
May 14, 2022 4:48 AM

Oct 2016
At this point, I wonder if Japanese lunch time rush is a real thing lmao.

Ah yes, good to know that Raidou is self aware.

Futaba calling trying to call the cops on Raidou is always hilarious.

As someone currently reading Tomodachi Game, that game of Old Maid gave me some flashbacks.

That post credits scene killed me lmao, how do you beat a life sized doll of Aharen, what more can you add.
May 14, 2022 5:50 AM

Feb 2014
While the production quality of the episode did take a slight hit, at least the comedy that this episode had to offer was great, especially with Aharen crowd surfing in her attempt to buy something from the school's lunch store. XD

As for Raidou, after finally finding something that he could win at against Aharen, it's back to normal business for him by completely playing himself at Old Maid. If there's anyone who can rival Takagi-San's Nishikata in taking the L in ANY game as fast as possible, it'll be Raidou! =P

Futaba had to learn an important lesson when he came to cooking lunches for someone you like. While it was nice of Raidou and Aharen to help her cook lunch that was edible, she did the big mistake of keeping it until giving it to Akkun the next day and it resulted in him getting an upset stomach. Keep doing your best, Futaba.

Lastly, the art project was rather creative. While Raidou ended up creating a rather dapper self portrait of himself, he was fooled into thinking that Aharen's 1:1 doll of herself was the real thing. Not only that, but the post credit scene had him keep it, which now overlooks him while he tries to sleep. A hilarious way to end the episode, easily.
May 14, 2022 6:02 AM

Apr 2021
So no one at Raido household gonna question where that girl doll came from? Lmao

May 14, 2022 6:41 AM

Jul 2021
It's hilarious how Raido arranges every doll he receives near his bed while sleeping.

Decent episode.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

May 14, 2022 6:43 AM

Feb 2021
am i trippin or the art style changed?? anyways i think the show picked up the momentum again but some scenes still feel too long, i think it’s because of the slow animation and the sound choice, but this ep was fun i like it
bam
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2022

143 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 11:34 PM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2022

96 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 11:04 PM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2022

103 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

110 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jun 4, 4:23 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2022

111 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jun 4, 4:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.