Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 23, 2021 8:43 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, the psychological trauma hits hard this episode. The brother relationship in this show is also complex. I think they still did a solid at making Daida into a character worth investing into.

Can't forget about Boji either but he's on his own journey with the others.

Dec 23, 2021 8:45 AM

Nov 2007
tsubasaloverDec 23, 2021 11:02 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 23, 2021 9:07 AM
Sep 2021
tsubasalover said:

There doesn't seem to be an episode next week tho ? I looked at FTV's broadcast schedule and there are other stuff instead ^^"
Dec 23, 2021 9:59 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Miranjo summoned all those criminals, no? Now they're holding Bosse captive. What the fuck is happening, shit's about to go down.
Dec 23, 2021 10:00 AM

Jul 2017
Better episode than last week, and wasn't bored this time so I'll take the improvement. I was definitely interested in the first half with Daida and the psychological elements sprinkled into the story. Shit's definitely going down after the break with the second half, hopefully that can elevate the show from being a 6 to around the 7-8 range given its potential (was higher than 7-8 previously but given how I haven't been as sold on it emotionally and interest wise as I was with other series rated around 9 or more, probably would cap itself out at an 8 unless the second half is mindblowing beyond belief).
animejasDec 23, 2021 10:04 AM
Dec 23, 2021 10:06 AM
Sep 2021
tsubasalover said:
@MiniFreeza Fixed the post to add the date for next broadcast.

Thanks for the update ! :p
Dec 23, 2021 10:16 AM
Oct 2016
Daida is experiencing some freaky things in that void where he's trapped. Meeting what looked like a younger Miranjo there who had been maimed by those other people claiming that she killed hundreds of them beforehand. Its an interesting situation to show us the viewers since so far we have no reason to believe Miranjo but she did seem genuinely troubled at that young age. Later in the flashback Apeas had Miranjo spoke about her body being mostly fabricated so maybe Daida is stuck in the mirror itself and he did really see a younger Miranjo memories. I liked the flashback we saw with Daida and Bebin where he was shown that man who's blind and deaf. Daida getting a lesson in humility and inspiration, which hits harder for him now that he's trapped in that void. To be a good king you have to inspire people and show them the strength to live on despite their own personal hardships. Crazy that those underworld criminals escaped. We see that black mist in the jail cell so I wonder if Miranjo let them out, but if they take Bosse hostage then why would she. With both Hiling and Bojji coming back to the kingdom it seems the training arc is done and its time to save the kingdom!
Dec 23, 2021 10:21 AM

Jul 2015
Miranjo is finally here and she's freaking gorgeous! atleast the one in Apeas Flashback is..

I love how Daida redemption arc isn't just about him.. its about him realizing his mistakes, it is slow but is well written

This episode was mostly a hype up for next episode but it was still a nice episode all things considered..
Dec 23, 2021 10:26 AM
Sep 2015
I actually get a lot of questions from my friends if their children can watch this because of high score and childish appearance, which I always said "no no no no no your children are a decade too young for the violence and two decade too young to understand the metaphor behind this anime"
Dec 23, 2021 10:29 AM
Feb 2021
I really don't understand those people that come to this discussion especially to tap dislike it or hate it, if you hat it why you waste your time by watching it or come to this discussion just don't watch it, there are so many people that didn't watch a single episode and give it 1/10 to it or watched one episode and write a review how bad these anime are, those people are like NPC I check one of those NPC people that give 10/10 to an anime meanwhile 1/10 to his manga meanwhile the anime was based the same manga I really don't understand those people they are like NPC for me
Dec 23, 2021 10:29 AM
Aug 2021
Not gonna watch the episode just gonna wait till that guy who always rants about the episode makes a post
Dec 23, 2021 10:45 AM

Apr 2021
Well a lot of things happened in this episode....for starters Daida meeting Miranjo and King Bosse being taken hostage....it's all kinda confusing but really interesting....looking forward to next week's episode!!!!
Dec 23, 2021 10:56 AM

Mar 2018
Wonderful episode, but when they were riding horses, Bojji couldn’t possibly read the conversation between the captain and Kage.
Dec 23, 2021 11:02 AM
Dec 2019
very good ep, but felt like 2 min. :/
Dec 23, 2021 11:04 AM

Jul 2011
Bebin talk about disabilities was fantastic.

When we have a Miranjo full backstory episode will be interesting looking at the information that we had in this episode.

Queen Hiling with that armor made me have cold sweat remembering of Casca from Berserk.

Desha is really well deserved being 2nd in the rank.

I may put Despa at the top of best anime teachers.

King Bosse is really into the go with Miranjo's tide.
Dec 23, 2021 11:09 AM

Mar 2016
Decent episode, but at this point, I continue to find it hard to really care much for the story or the characters beyond the point of it being very watchable at least. Sure, Daida's character piece is pretty nice and all, and Ousama Ranking in general tends to like doing interesting character segments in general hence why the focus isn't always on Bojji. However, they're done to the point where it still feels more sappy and operatic to me even if unintentional; I'm sure many people here won't feel that way which is perfectly fine. Not that I outright hate the characters at all. The story from what I remember reading through in the manga didn't turn out intriguing to me and it's no better here anime-wise.
For now IMHO, the great direction of visuals and art is doing the heavy-lifting for this series, and nothing much more.
Dec 23, 2021 11:10 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I'm so close to reading ahead on raws lol
Dec 23, 2021 11:17 AM

Sep 2021
wheres the 6 out of 5 rating on the poll
hgwnejmp.ädqwsd
Dec 23, 2021 11:57 AM

Jul 2021
A little more of Miranjo's life story was shown in this episode.
It was also shown that Daida is reflecting on her actions and that he is realizing that he was treating his brother in a bad way.
Hopefully in the next episode we can see Bojji in action.
asdasdsadad
Dec 23, 2021 12:42 PM

Jan 2009
looks like a big war is coming huh

what is Miranjo or the Mirror is planning

also Acupuncture of Boji will not work against that Full Metal Robot Warrior enemy so its gonna be interesting how he will defeat it
Dec 23, 2021 1:10 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Felt really short-probably because I loved the episode a lot xD. Daida met a young girl in that void who has had a pretty traumatic past. Underworld criminals are invading Bosse's kingdom!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Dec 23, 2021 1:55 PM

Oct 2014
There's no way that was 20 minutes!!!!!!! I need more Bojji and I need it nowwwwwwww!!!!!!!
Dec 23, 2021 2:07 PM
Apr 2021
This week my head blew up, what a piece of series
Dec 23, 2021 2:09 PM

Nov 2013
What game is Miranjo playing? Game of thrones?
I suppose she's the greatest mastermind. Bosse isn't fighting back because he knows it's her plan. Maybe Miranjo did this precisely to bait #2 king into invading Bosse's kingdom?

So, we'll have a war. But what's the purpose? Miranjo is such an intriguing character! Bosse seems to be aware at least of a part of her plan, so he should at least know something about the endgame!
Dec 23, 2021 2:59 PM
May 2018
mneav3 said:
Wonderful episode, but when they were riding horses, Bojji couldn’t possibly read the conversation between the captain and Kage.

Yeah? that's why he had to ask Kage what the captain was saying.
Dec 23, 2021 3:01 PM
Oct 2016
Despa words spoke true, Love everything about yourself Bojji!!

Dec 23, 2021 3:26 PM
Jan 2021
this episode was very interesting even thought it wasn't focused on boiji himself but nonetheless they always make it a treat for my eyes. seeing hilling in armor is kinda cute.
Dec 23, 2021 3:52 PM
Aug 2017
Could the girl with the mask inside of the Bosse's body be the same race as the Royal Guards from Miranjo? They use a similar mask

EDIT: I wrote this while I was watching, now it's clear to me. mb

It's Miranjo
donforlinDec 23, 2021 3:55 PM
Dec 23, 2021 4:01 PM
Jul 2018
the civil war is about to happen on the other hand we have Boiji being the soldiers' camp, I found Boiji hilarious with so many soldiers but they are so big compared to Boiji, great episode.
Dec 23, 2021 4:26 PM

Aug 2020
Miranjo's story is shown to Daida. The criminals captured Bosse. It's now all up to Queen Hiling and Bojji. This is exhilirating.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Dec 23, 2021 4:36 PM

Sep 2020
That part about Miranjo's (and Bosse's past) is mighty intriguing to say the least.
I take it that way before Bosse met her wife, he and Miranjo journeyed together and at some point during their travels, maybe even indirectly, they caused the ravaging of some land?
go1d1eaf said:
this episode was very interesting even thought it wasn't focused on boiji himself but nonetheless they always make it a treat for my eyes. seeing hilling in armor is kinda cute.

Yeah, Hilling's armor is well-rounded and cute!
Ousama ranking in general has a good assortment of armors.
Dec 23, 2021 4:41 PM

Jul 2013
holy shit.
it's already 11 episodes out of 23.

i still have no idea which character is good or bad in this series. hahaha
in a good way tho~

the characters in this series are quite complex to decipher normally.
no simple black-white situation like various other series

Daida that came out as pretentious brat early on turned out to be pretty gentle human with guidance from Bebin,etc

im excited for next episode with new revelation about Miranjo-Bosse-Desha dispute
Dec 23, 2021 4:50 PM
Aug 2014
This episode was a 4/5 for me. I can't put my finger on it but it just felt off. Not quite eventful, lots of plot building and setup but the way it was done wasn't very captivating or interesting. Queen Hiling appearing in the position of raiding the castle uhh feels like quite a bit happened off screen there. We don't know anything about the numbered knights too. It's not bad but rather too many things feel like they're being introduced a bit too suddenly on stage. I like the part where they confirm that Domas was a bad teacher rather than Bojji not being a good student. We see he's more interested in how he can do things and tries to teach more from his perspective than what his students' capabilities and aptitudes are.
Dec 23, 2021 4:54 PM
Aug 2014
This episode was a 4/5 for me. I can't put my finger on it but it just felt off. Not quite eventful, lots of plot building and setup but the way it was done wasn't very captivating or interesting. Queen Hiling appearing in the position of raiding the castle uhh feels like quite a bit happened off screen there. We don't know anything about the numbered knights too. It's not bad but rather too many things feel like they're being introduced a bit too suddenly on stage.
Dec 23, 2021 6:06 PM
Sep 2018
Dang Miranjos past is dark af and I was really moved by Despas words 😪
Dec 23, 2021 6:52 PM

Jun 2019
It’s getting good again now that there is some kingdom politics in play and Bojji is going to see some real action. Not sure what Miranjo’s plan is right now, but I’m excited to see where this goes.
Dec 23, 2021 7:55 PM
May 2018
If you make Miranjo sympathetic, who am I supposed to hate then? We'll probably get some backstory on the Knight-Commander guy too at least. Damn this show!

So this marks the end of the first 'cour', and we'll have a one-week break for the new year's. Hopefully the second cour will be just as good and ends well!

Dec 23, 2021 8:49 PM
Jul 2018
Bojji is so small compared to the knights, it's even funny and cute.

Happy Christmas eve, guys
Dec 23, 2021 9:43 PM

Feb 2014
Damn a three way battle to be ensured.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 23, 2021 10:15 PM

Mar 2018
em_doubleyou said:
mneav3 said:

We didn’t see that happening. Just saying.
Dec 23, 2021 11:09 PM
May 2018
mneav3 said:
em_doubleyou said:

We didn’t see that happening. Just saying.

https://ibb.co/1JH2w0B
I couldn't make images work, so..
There we saw Kage playing translator for Bojji. This was after Bojji asked about Hiling through Kage as well.

Dec 23, 2021 11:25 PM

Nov 2019
The beginning with kid miranjo was interesting - does that and the flashback halfway through the episode refer as Miranjo's body like a vessel? It feels like Daida is in the early stages of withdrawal and his soul met the original soul of Miranjo. there is a lot going on this episode but this is all I interpreted from it
Dec 24, 2021 1:05 AM

Oct 2008
UNHOLY FRIGGIN'!!! Things are getting intense and about to get chaotic!!! give us more epicness WIT!!!
5/5.

Dec 24, 2021 1:38 AM
Sep 2021
Predictions :

------------------------- Miranjo ---------------------------------

- Little Miranjo is the "No Evil Still humanized" version.
- Lady Miranjo is the "Half Evil Half humanized" version.
- Miror Miranjo is the "Full Evil No Humanity" version (that's why she got no form, no body, she's just darkness in a mirror).

It seems as if what she's been through as a child, made her seek for something dark (probably getting into dark magic or something) that made her lose control and become that Mirror version that's just empty inside.

Also, when she refered to King Bosse not having kids, it's just because Little Miranjo's been "gone" before that point where Lady Miranjo translated the Demon and King Bosse met Bojji's Mother.

Finally, on Little Miranjo, she said "I'm going to be a Princess", so my guess is that she was close to Prince Bosse as a kid, growing together and potentially in love with him, and that's why she said that.

-------------------------------- King Bosse ----------------------------------

Okay, now King Bosse.. We've seen him being kept hostage by 6 men, I don't think he's really being kept hostage here.

He's most likely going with Miranjo's plan to generate that opportunity for Domas to close the portal, and then, he'll take care of Mirror Miranjo.

My guess is that she's drawing her powers from the Underworld, and closing that gate would shutter her powers, allowing Bosse to attack her.

My other guess is that previous King Bosse was partially controlled (through "Witch's Enchantement") and ordered to behave. When Bosse regained life through Daida's body, the Enchantement was lifted, and Miranjo must continue to believe that Bosse is on her side.

PS : There's a possibility the same happened with Apeas while she was conforting him.

-------------------------------------- Bojji --------------------------------

So Bojji is going back to the Castle and what can I say about that ? I believe he'll slay them all, but I also believe that when he'll be against King Bosse in Daida's body, he won't have the courage to do a thing.

Bojji loved his father, and even if he's inhabiting Daida's body, I don't see him killing him or even attacking him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In conclusion, I'm hyped to see what's gonna start Cour 2 !

Ranking of Kings is getting a lot of attention from people that doubted it'd be any good due to the looks, and well.. It's a good thing if people can discover it !
Dec 24, 2021 5:03 AM

Jul 2021
Good episode. Bosse is captured, Hiling has reached the castle, Bojji is on his way to castle too, the underworld people want to take over Bosse's kingdom, lots of things are happening. Next episodes are gonna be intense and entertaining.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Dec 24, 2021 5:26 AM

Jun 2016
god damn , my friend recommended this and i got hooked hardly !!!

awesome series !!

i thought this just for a children , but i was wrong !!
Dec 24, 2021 5:57 AM
May 2020
a civil war just popping up. bojji is ready for some action and miranjo giving a lil preface here. I can't wait for the next episode
Dec 24, 2021 6:49 AM

Jul 2017
So now we get to see it from Daida's POV, and everything now makes total sense: the care from both parents (Hiling and Bosse), as well as the Mirror and looking down on his younger brother Bojji...that slowly gave way to his downward spiral.

A 100-year-old Daida? LOLS.

It's actually interesting to see his POV of other people being weaklings like his own brother through Bebin and another servant's walk on the streets, and that karma now coming back to bite him. Also, Miranjo in her true self, the kid whom suffered all kinds of atrocities, it's just simply unthinkable, less from the fact that this sequence can only be done through his isolation. The mystery of the fake Miranjo vessel is definitely intriguing, now that the true self revealed that Bosse has no children.

On the other hand, I feel nothing but ominous vibes from the Mirror visiting King Desha of the Underground, and he definitely knows their game for it to declare an emergency and play the Kingdom of Bosse in reverse to take over in the current state of a civil war. It's scary how Domas was SO close to figuring out the truth, but for now Dokuro is training under him.

The Miranjo fabricated vessel, I feel like while she's the main antagonist, she is just part of the paradigm shift of the entire kingdom, bringing her followers along like Apeas whom just can't seem to break out of her spell.

Glad that Bojji is still doing well under Despa's tutelage, but of course, the civil war has Bojji and Kage racing off to the Kingdom of Bosse as well, because the Underground's criminals have struck from the very top.

The 2nd Cour starting in January will see all of the results then, and I'm excited for it nonetheless.
Dec 24, 2021 6:58 AM
Mar 2015
Thank god Cour 2 isnt that far at all
The progression in this ep left me wanting more . Civil war incoming
Also,Daida’s character growing on me alot as the eps goes
And that Miranjo’s backstory got me intrigued by what those people says n accused her for.Wonder if they meant it literally
Excited for whats to come next! Gonna missed this 1st OP n ED on future eps
Dec 24, 2021 7:57 AM

Oct 2016
WannabeCake said:
very good ep, but felt like 2 min. :/

Great episodes feel that way brother
burn the witch
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2021

109 by filoshi »»
Yesterday, 3:10 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2022

231 by Lanz »»
May 23, 6:25 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2022

224 by Lanz »»
May 23, 6:07 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2022

119 by Lanz »»
May 22, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2022

110 by Lanz »»
May 20, 11:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.