Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 7, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Jesus Christ, that Clayman has such an ego. I like how Rimuru played mind games with him during that meeting.

My favorite moment from the episode is Shion hitting him in the face. Very much deserved. Episode was tense but also more amusing than I had expected.
Sep 7, 2021 7:46 AM

Mar 2021
the part I enjoyed so much--

The punch shion gave to that shitty bastard!!

Well adapted one, There's some tension during the episode.

SO WE GOT SOME MATCH-UPs but still I'm worried about milim though.

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

Sep 7, 2021 7:59 AM
Feb 2020
I'm this early and haven't watched the episode. Damnit
Sep 7, 2021 8:07 AM

Jul 2020
What an episode, shion had me rolling when she punched clay man, what a legend. Clayman seems like a right old pompous guy, but as we all know when he’s defeated his actions will make it sweeter.

Romulus took the high ground throughout the entire debate, controlling the weak narrative clayman had spun and managed to easily prove his innocence. Crazy how clayman then had to resort to pettiness involving millim.

Kinda mad how op mind controlled milim is, and Raphael having an attitude is jokes, imagine if milim was angry instead, god that would be scary. Seems like veldora’s defneses are at least as powerful as milims punch, and he’s in a weakened state, goes to show how bloody op that guy would’ve been.

Can’t wait for clayman to get slapped around by milim once beezlebub destroys the amulet
LeviathanHWDSep 7, 2021 8:23 AM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Sep 7, 2021 8:07 AM

Jul 2017
HamsSOLO said:
I'm this early and haven't watched the episode. Damnit
Then why are you making a comment, for LOLS?
Sep 7, 2021 8:10 AM

Jun 2019
Just when I think, Clayman can't piss me off enough. He does it every time. He's such a scumlord. But, Rimuru was on equal footing with him there. Rimuru wanted to take on him but guess Milim will have to face Rimuru because of that thing around her neck. I hope she gets out of its influence soon.

Shion had to face Clayman for the time being. Those punches were so satisfying. Just waiting for Clayman to get shit on at this point. Looking forward to the last couple of episodes and how they're going to conclude this season. It's gonna be hella interesting.
Pre_YumSep 7, 2021 8:26 AM
Sep 7, 2021 8:27 AM

Oct 2017
Shion thrashing Clayman was so satisfying.

The fight finally began and it turned into kind of a team fight. Rimuru can't even get serious since he's fighting Milim but Veldora the man is here to save the day.
Sep 7, 2021 8:29 AM

Jul 2017
Let the Demon Lords' banquet, Walpurgis...COMMENCE!

For the most part, it's Clayman trying to bring down Rimuru and other Demon Lords in cahoots with him of his baseless alleged wrongdoings, the set-up from the very beginning of the series, what a farce acting of the marionette (yes I agree with you Rimuru that it makes me (and the other Demon Lords) wanna cry crocodile tears as well). And to think that Clayman is but yet another puppet in this intricate plan, colour me surprised.

Honestly though, everyone is just here to see the resolution between Demon Lords Rimuru and Clayman while being neutral witness parties, they have freedom of speech, but action-wise they're liable if they are involved. Since the other Demon Lords are willing to acknowledge that Rimuru (with Shion and Ranga) is one if he can defeat Clayman (with Milim being under Clayman's mind control and Five Fingers' Thumb Nine Head), it's a win-win.

PUNCH THAT BASTARD, SHION, TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT. Loved that scene.

About time that Rimuru being OP is for this reason alone, countering Milim's attacks, while the rest face their own chosen enemies, it's a 3-sided affair. To have Ramiris in addition is a violation of the code, but Beretta weighs her options between her and Rimuru, and decides for an owing payback to help Rimuru at the approving request of Guy Crimson.

Well...Veldora makes it into the fight somehow...how would having him change Rimuru's chances of saving her, other than that attack being like miniscule to the Earth Dragon? Would be interesting to see Veldora in action!
Sep 7, 2021 8:29 AM

Apr 2017
This eps is fcking epicc with Clayman as a punchbag lol , and veldora appearance in the end too .... make a big cliffhanger, must wait next week again huh
SafaruSep 7, 2021 8:33 AM
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Sep 7, 2021 8:31 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh damn! I didn't expect this episode to be that great! Clayman is so annoying so it was highly satisfying when Shion appeared to combo punch him hahaha, but now the situation is tense with that arena fight especially Milim vs Rimuru, at least Veldora appeared to take Milim's ultimate punch xD I really can't fight to see the rest of the fight, Rimuru better saves Milim from the brainwash and then beat and punish Clayman for that.
Sep 7, 2021 8:32 AM
Sep 2015
Look like we're compensate that half of this season are all talk scene by this episode. It's so action-packed that leave no room for OP song.

I'm wondering if Rimuru really doesn't believe in Raphael's advice, or he's just try to annoy Raphael. Look like this is all Milim's plan all along.

Veldora at the end, such a cliffhanger! And we've only 2 episodes left. While I know there'll be season 3 but I prefer to to have 2 cours per season instead of just 1 cour.

Guy is kinder than I thought. No wonder why there can be demon lord council.
Sep 7, 2021 8:38 AM
Jul 2021
MegamiRem said:
Shion thrashing Clayman was so satisfying.

The fight finally began and it turned into kind of a team fight. Rimuru can't even get serious since he's fighting Milim but Veldora the man is here to save the day.
soo soo satisfying. The ending was more funny, veldora is damn strong
He took milims punch to the head😂😂😂
Sep 7, 2021 8:39 AM
Oct 2019
Oh yeah we didn't have OP this episode.

Lmao Clayman really is a clown.

Watching Shion Ora Ora Ora Clayman aka Dio is Satisfying.

Veldora really took Milim punch just like that, i assume it could be fatal if it hits Rimuru.
Sep 7, 2021 8:46 AM

Sep 2018
My God! The sound design and OST just never disappoint, do they?! The music during battle scenes was 10/10!
I love normal/casual Rimuru but serious/angry Rimuru has some of the best lines!
"Anyone who interferes with that, whether they're Human, Demon Lord, or Holy Church,is my enemy"
"You're the one who's gonna die, Clayman. But if do this,I'll just be bullying the weak."
And in the end A Wild Veldora appeared!
well that's just my opinion.....
Sep 7, 2021 8:49 AM
Nov 2020
clayman voice actor so good in this episode and rimuru made so many angry face lol
Sep 7, 2021 8:49 AM

Mar 2020
Great episode! Raphael couldnt detect clayman's curse on milim. I wonder whats going on. Sky queen, the lion mask guy..a lot of characters in that room are sus. Shion was awesome, i enjoyed watching her thrash clayman. Guy, ramiris interaction was cute! Appearance of veldora in the end was a surprise. Cant wait for the next ep!!
Sep 7, 2021 8:57 AM

Dec 2020
Damn the animation was fire i was so hype to see this fight, clayman has a lot of puppets crazy but shion gives him it.

Lol Velodora is teleport to rimuru. Millim is so crazy strong and also nice that barreta can join and help rimuru.
Next episode 🔥
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Sep 7, 2021 8:57 AM
Mar 2021
From which chapter of the lightnovel/manga should I start reading?
Sep 7, 2021 8:59 AM

Dec 2013
Shion beating up Clayman was a beautiful scene.

It's interesting to know that Guy now knows that Noir is Rimuru's subordinate. I hope we get to see interactions between the two primordials one day.

Veldora randomly appearing at the end and accidentally saving Rimuru was hilarious.
Sep 7, 2021 9:01 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
real good episode,lets see how they'll adapt the rest.

smoochie smoochie[/center]
Sep 7, 2021 9:05 AM

Dec 2012
FUCKING ANIMATION SO BEAUTIFUL

Sep 7, 2021 9:07 AM

Aug 2013
This is why Shion is best girl. Clayman was nothing but a punching bag for her. XD

Rimuru was great in this episode.

Veldora appearing out of nowhere was funny.

Sep 7, 2021 9:07 AM
Jul 2018
Shion is totally pissed lol
Sep 7, 2021 9:11 AM
Jul 2021
bruh if he just bring diablo gg , 5 minute episode i felt that he is way to op to be there xd
Sep 7, 2021 9:17 AM
Oct 2016
Clayman is about to get those just deserts! Rimuru is angry beyond anything we've seen now that Clayman is spouting his bullshit. He tried to spin this elaborate narrative making things up off assumptions and broken information. But we all know how full of it Clayman is, hes a total manipulator and spinner of the truth. Rimuru knows that bit convincing the other demon lords seems to only be possible through combat. Guy especially thinks that way, wanting Rimuru to defeat Clayman to solve his case. Shion delivered that flurry of haymaker punches right to Clayman smug face as soon as she could. I loved that so much, Shion getting her revenge on that bastard for instigating Falmuth. We get some awesome looking fight scenes after Guy sets that arena up for them all to go wild. Rimuru has to fight Milim while trying to figure out how Clayman is controlling her. Shion faces Clayman himself since shes more than strong enough. Of course he has to pull out his attendants too, another machine thing and that fox creature to face Ranga. Beretta coming to help Rimuru and even up the fight with Shion. Veldora coming in clutch at the end!!!! Now Clayman is really screwed!! Plus the other demon lords can see that Veldora didn't rampage like Clayman told them.
Sep 7, 2021 9:17 AM

May 2021
yo how did veldora manage to get in there

Sep 7, 2021 9:18 AM
Aug 2021
LOVED THE FIGHT CHOREOGRAPHY. MY FAVOURITE SCENE IS WHEN VELDORA COMES AND PROTECTS RIMURU FROM MILIM.
Sep 7, 2021 9:18 AM
Mar 2020
Dam it, last two episodes will be nuts if this one was that insane Pogggggers!
Sep 7, 2021 9:20 AM
Aug 2021
Damn! clayman is such a loser... Punching milim while she's unconscious.... Talks big with no guts !! Rimuru seems really pissed ...ofc everyone should be !!
Sep 7, 2021 9:26 AM

Mar 2018
omg these cliffhangers...
Sep 7, 2021 9:28 AM
Aug 2021
Shion's punches is one thing
Raphael mad at rimuru and rimuru mad at her back
Veldora appeared at the end is the hilarious thing I've ever seen
Sep 7, 2021 9:34 AM

Dec 2011
It was so worth to finally see Clayman getting owned lol.
Great episode but next one will even be better. Veldora coming at the end was an epic entrance lol
Sep 7, 2021 9:43 AM

Feb 2014
HOLY FAYAAA.... This episode was insane. I simulated this scene in my mind so many times and now seeing Clayman getting beaten by Shion feels so great. Also they ended it with Veldora's arrival. And even adapted Beretta's,"Are you my Master scene?" which is the most iconic one in anime history.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 7, 2021 9:52 AM

Nov 2014
I knew it has to end on some cliffhander and yet I'm still disappointed it did. One of the most intense episodes so far. It hurts having to wait another week now!
Sep 7, 2021 9:53 AM

May 2020
damn how much stronger is veldora than rimuru

millims punch really gave him a head ache when rimuru thought it could kill him

Sep 7, 2021 9:58 AM
Apr 2021
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Jesus Christ, that Clayman has such an ego. I like how Rimuru played mind games with him during that meeting.

My favorite moment from the episode is Shion hitting him in the face. Very much deserved. Episode was tense but also more amusing than I had expected.

I was hoping Rimuru would bash into his face to. Hopefully next episode we see Rimuru go head to head with him.
Sep 7, 2021 10:04 AM
Jul 2020
Such a good episode. Shion's Gomu Gomu no Gatling gave Luffy a run for his money. What a satisfying response to Clayman's arrogance.

I was waiting for Veldora to show up during the whole conflict but I am so glad they waited until they did. Rimuru thought he was going to die from Milim's punch yet Veldora walks away with a nice bump on his head and some minor complaints.

The next episode should be great!
Sep 7, 2021 10:05 AM
Jul 2021
Stark700 said:

SERIOUSLY I need a GIF of that immediately. Then she's bloody "May I?" Lmfao.. I don't understand why Rimuru didn't notice(or Great Sage) the new necklace and relate that to the mind control. Also I totally forgot about Beretta that was so cool, love Ramiris. Does anyone know if "Guy" is good or not? I am really enjoying the little bit we got and I don't want him to ve an enemy.
Sep 7, 2021 10:07 AM

Mar 2013
I didn't know that Guy would actually realized the existence of Noir-Diablo to be a servant of Rimuru. That is one heck of an intuition, lol!

And later Veldora appeared out of nowhere, I wonder how he got there and I also wondered why didn't Veldora get bloody-damage from a powerful trap punch of Milim?! I got a guess of how Veldora got inside that barrier that shouldn't even be allowed for others to go inside if they don't have a permission from Guy.

Homura24 said:
damn how much stronger is veldora than rimuru

The hint can be seen from the 1st episode of the 1st season. :D

I can't wait to find out what kind of reaction will the Demon Lords in the Walpurgis give next episode!! :,v

It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 7, 2021 10:09 AM

Jan 2014
lmao, just as I predicted, this week episode gonna ended with Veldora blocking Milim attack.
Sep 7, 2021 10:12 AM

Aug 2013
The best moment of the episode was honestly that Dino just drops to the floor when the table disappeared

Sep 7, 2021 10:13 AM

May 2010
This wasn't in the WN right? i remember the WN part being over quite fast, also missed certain dlord sons playing with shion.
Sep 7, 2021 10:15 AM
Mar 2015
Deus ex dragon Veldora
Sep 7, 2021 10:20 AM
May 2021
Veldora entry was so good and ya this episode is which I can rate 10/10
Sep 7, 2021 10:21 AM

May 2018
RIP Clayman HAHAHA
Sep 7, 2021 10:29 AM

Apr 2018
The Demon Lord's banquet finally began.

Welp, Clayman's annoying speech about Rimuru being a traitor and doing stuff that tarnished the ''Demon Lord's'' reputation.. Man, I can't believe that they even listened to that crap. Holy moly, Rimuru's face expression got me. And of course, he went from relaxing mode to chad-serious Rimuru. His comments on Clayman's ted talk made me laugh and cry at the same time.

Well, the banquet revolves mostly only around two parties, Rimuru and Clayman. So, the easiest way to solve the whole problem is by fighting it out. And of course, the first thing that he does is order Milim. What a pussy, Rimuru trash talked him and Clayman got furious. Poor guy, he needs some sleep for real.

Most satisfying moment of the episode was truly Shion's ORAORAORA punch. And yes, fight with all your might, Shion. Feel free to punch him to death.
On the order side, Rimuru's having some problems with fighting Milim. Well, he doesn't actually want to fight her but break the spell that Clayman put on her. And funny thing is, Rapheal couldn't even detect Clayman's spell.

I truly loved the slow-mo shots, feels insanely good. The animation was pretty good near the end and would have loved if the fight was a bit longer in this episode. It felt a bit stretched out but still a great episode.

The only way to save Milim is to break the spell step by step with the ''Beelzebub'' spell. And I loved the amount of information we got from this episode. Beretta was actually one of the greater demons. And the person she talked about that is stronger than her is Diablo also called ''Noir''. Pretty interesting and plot-moving + action packed episode. Sadly, only two episodes left. Hopefully, all the characters will have some time to beat the shit out of everyone.

Forgot to mention, Veldora's entrance scene. He really saved Rimuru's ass right there LOL. Can't wait to see the other Demon Lord's reactions.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 7, 2021 10:30 AM
Jun 2020
this is why this isekai is trash cliche lines, a weak villain vs op mc, retarded story overall i just read the end of the story and the end fight and this is stupid when will be there a decent isekai like re zero with decent villains

if i was in this world i would obliderate that puny slime
Sep 7, 2021 10:39 AM
Nov 2020
08:16 My goodness, Frey got me down bad ...I need a rule 34 of her immediately.
Sep 7, 2021 10:40 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Quite the assembly of demon lords we have here. Clayman's account though sure was amusing. Still the insight that there was someone behind Clayman was pretty interesting. Rimuru backing Clayman into a corner though was just so entertaining. Schemer he may be but Clayman sure came well prepared for the battle. Ramiris though is cute when she's angry. Still really appreciated the expansion on Beretta. First time seeing Raphael get angry as well. But man that surprise in the end sure was a fun one. Overall an excellent ep that featured a fair bit of amusement via Clayman's extremely bad lies and action via the battle between him and Rimuru's forces. Based on the analysis looks like the mind controls a result of the amulet around Milum's neck. Not sure how i feel about Veldora's sudden entry but at least it sets up a reunion with him and his sister at some point. Looking forward to next week now to see Clayman's massive ego be shattered.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2021 10:47 AM

May 2018
Clayman being annoying as usual. The fights look great but not much to say otherwise. Veldora showing up in the nick of time just to get sucker punched was hilarious
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2021

249 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 18, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2021

252 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 18, 5:24 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2021

125 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 28, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2021

189 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 27, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2021

115 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 26, 3:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.