Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 8, 2021 8:54 PM

May 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Creating this because MAL isn't allowing to create the 11th episode discussion.

Awesome episode to end the season, they really wrapped almost everything up with a very good and quite emotional end too and i was like yeah this is the end but no the last 4 minutes were very unexpected. Season 2 is pretty much confirmed with that kind of end atleast.

Mod Edit: Properly formatted the thread
anime-primeJul 14, 2021 5:26 AM
Jul 8, 2021 9:13 PM
Nov 2020
Consider changing the title to this to ensure consistency: Shiguang Daili Ren Episode 11 Discussion [12th Episode Released].

Also, based on the city skyline in the background of some scenes this story appears to take place in Kuala Lumpur.

And... they're making a second season. Yeah. I was hoping for this to be a story self-contained in these eleven episodes. Guess the writers prefer elongating the story to better it.
ilalocheziaJul 8, 2021 9:19 PM
Jul 8, 2021 9:18 PM
Oct 2020
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT
Jul 8, 2021 9:19 PM

Dec 2020
the link click discord server is in SHAMBLES.

season two has been confirmed, everyone! no set release date or anything, it's just been stated. https://twitter.com/cuchallain/status/1413341607760437248/photo/1 you can also find a new art poster here!

an amazing ending, so much sentimental build from all the previous clients then they dropped us right with the sudden ending wwwww
Jul 8, 2021 9:51 PM
Feb 2021
I THOUGHT it was gonna end off on a positive note, but they pulled a whole 180 on us and introduced that new power... I lost my shit, and I can't wait to see what comes next in the series!
Jul 8, 2021 10:08 PM

Sep 2020
Probably most brutal cliffhanger I have seen in recent years. It's really going to be very tough without weekly dose of Link click.

This is my first Chinese anime and I am soo glad that I watched it . It's already in my top 10 list. Anyway very excited for the second season hope it's turns out to be better then this one.
ZXEANSep 29, 2021 2:20 AM
Jul 8, 2021 10:26 PM
Oct 2019
I knew there was a villain with similar powers, lol
Jul 8, 2021 10:30 PM
Apr 2021
That ending was dope.I was really sad to see this amazing series end up in only 11 episodes.I thought the last episode will end off on a positive note with countless bittersweet feelings left behind;but KABOOM! The last 4 minutes took an 180 and my heart almost leapt. Hoping to see a new season as soon as possible.
Jul 8, 2021 10:35 PM

Nov 2019
Damn, I knew it there will be someone with similar power. Also, they haven't told us the backstory of the origin of the power. I hope they will cover this in the next season.

Overall, good anime, 9/10 for me
Jul 8, 2021 10:58 PM

Feb 2020
damn, I was getting kind of bored since it seemed like they were doing a safe, upbeat ending but last few minutes were wild, if season 2 is confirmed then I can't wait.
Jul 8, 2021 10:59 PM
Feb 2021
My god! When I remembered that today was the last episode of Link Click I was sad. I wanted to stop thinking about it so I was watching YouTube for not even 5 minutes then I decided to watch the last episode of Link Click. I’m still trembling like shit. But of course Link Click always have to leave on a cliffhanger! I can’t wait for season 2! Good ass show, 10 it of 10. But I’m pretty sure I’m never going to move on when this show ends. I’m ruining my life every day.
Jul 8, 2021 11:03 PM
May 2020
It was a little confusing but overall amazing I want a season 2 right away
Jul 8, 2021 11:18 PM
Oct 2019
Danm. Did'nt see that comin at all. Now if this show doesn't have season 2 i'll be pissed
Jul 8, 2021 11:30 PM
Jun 2021
the episode 11 couldn't be more of a perfect ending to the season and the beginning of a new arc. Watching the show from start to end was honestly such a fulfilling experience. The ending and opening theme song have me screaming the lyrics. Even the quotes after the opening theme songs are perfect. It was definitely worth it to wait weeks for new episodes.omg little staby staby on lu Guang. I hope to see more of lu Guang in S2. I loved the entire tribute sort of scene for the victims and Cheng xiaoshi's talk with Emma. Some one give him a break honestly. Overall satisfied and can't wait for S2 <3 (yayaya which means more cliffhanger episodes)
Jul 8, 2021 11:55 PM
Aug 2020
HOLY FUCK!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ENDING?
In an another thread , just for fun I said that I won't be surprised if they ended the show in a cliffhanger . Why the hell I was right
Jul 9, 2021 12:14 AM

Dec 2020
TEARSSSS REAL ASS FUCKING TEARS FROM THAT SCENE WITH CHENG XIAOSHI TALKING TO EMMA. FUCKKKK

ok but that ending hello ? hello ??? HELLO ?????? im rioting if lu guang dies
Jul 9, 2021 12:25 AM
Sep 2019
gosh... wasnt prepared for this kind of ending... damn this the best show i have ever watched. It nvr fail to keep me entertained.
Jul 9, 2021 1:09 AM

Sep 2020
That was unexpected, this episode was on the same level as the first 20 Death Note episodes. Pure thriller and a great twist with a massive cliffhanger.
Jul 9, 2021 1:24 AM
Apr 2021
my mind over clouded.
Jul 9, 2021 1:27 AM
Aug 2018
I didn't understand how the guys sent the suspect a hint to find a photo studio. The subtitles said it was done with Emma's phone, but I think it's a mistake because she threw her phone off the bridge. Who understood how they did it?
Jul 9, 2021 1:44 AM

Jan 2021
Broo, I wanted a happy ending, I knew they couldn't be the only ones with a specials powers...

Can't wait for the second season 0.0. 7/10
Jul 9, 2021 2:16 AM

Apr 2020
I need next season right now

-English is not my national language-

Jul 9, 2021 2:36 AM
Apr 2021
such a great show
probably my favourite 'anime' this season
Jul 9, 2021 2:44 AM

Aug 2008
Noo, why, why... omg now i must wait for the second haha
The spider is watching
Jul 9, 2021 2:46 AM

Dec 2019
holy crap that ending!!!!! I need more ahhhhh

definitely a 10/10 for me. probably my favourite this year so far.
Jul 9, 2021 3:42 AM

Dec 2019
This has been such an amazing show! Can't wait for season 2 especially with that ending.

Definitely gonna miss having a new exciting episode every week.

Btw if anyone wants the song from the episode, here is it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb2RRj7bowc
Jul 9, 2021 3:45 AM
Nov 2020
Very good season finale. Considering the inconsistent release schedule of the episodes, who knows when season 2 will come out. (It will be a nice surprise when it does, though!)

Ngl, red-eyed Qiao Ling is kinda hot...
Jul 9, 2021 4:20 AM
Aug 2018
11/10 cant wait for the next season
Jul 9, 2021 4:47 AM
Jan 2021
Gfjddj what was that!! I almost died inside. I knew there'd be a villain with similar superpowers but I thought that was for season 2!?! The last 5 minutes of episode 11 did a complete 180! I went from "Finally, a good sweet wrap-up" to "Wtf did I watch". If something happens to Lu Guang, I'm gonna fly to the creator's home and shake them till they come back to their senses. He better live or Xiaochi has to go back in time and let him live. Death is an important node blah blah but I care more about our bois than the time line. I still don't understand why this Donghua is so underrated? Not a lot of shows had me breaking down in a puddle of tears and smiling the next moment in just 11 episodes. Xiaochi made me so damn proud! We need a season 2 asap
Jul 9, 2021 6:39 AM

Mar 2008
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

This episode was so perfect in so many levels!
How every story mattered, how it's really so humane until the end, how it never forget that the story happens in the "real world" with "real world issues", how the real things where what made all the alternatives possible instead of the super natural power clap clap clap until the last second you couldn't tell if Lin's "power" was just being rich, if his "friend" was really just him noticing Xiaoshi having dived on other photos, how you couldn't tell if Emma would be able to save herself... everything that made it so good and humane and real and relevant also served as a distracting to minimize the supernatural suspicious...

But...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... 2

That the have the CULHÕES to end that way... not even the most famous butcher writers have the audacity to do this most of the time.

I'm shocked and chorando pra caraleo!

EDIT:
FOOOOOOOCK!
From episode 8: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1931416#msg63539194

PaninaManina said:

But, now that we are discussing this, maybe there was another reason why the whole scene was framed that way.
Can we really assume that it was just a coincidence that it was during that scene that we received that information about a possible serial killer, and that he could be aiming women? And that when he tried to touch Qiao his hand had this strange "artistic" glow to make it more ominous?

Now I'm suspicious of everything.

The clues where there all along!
This requires a second watching.
PaninaManinaJul 9, 2021 6:44 AM
Jul 9, 2021 6:55 AM

May 2017
One of the best time travel anime, can't wait for the next season^^
Jul 9, 2021 7:14 AM

Mar 2008
soughtflower said:
the link click discord server is in SHAMBLES.

season two has been confirmed, everyone! no set release date or anything, it's just been stated. https://twitter.com/cuchallain/status/1413341607760437248/photo/1 you can also find a new art poster here!

an amazing ending, so much sentimental build from all the previous clients then they dropped us right with the sudden ending wwwww

This poster hit in a macabre unexpected way...
"Brazillians will know".

Jul 9, 2021 7:29 AM

Mar 2008
Reyam121 said:
This has been such an amazing show! Can't wait for season 2 especially with that ending.

Definitely gonna miss having a new exciting episode every week.

Btw if anyone wants the song from the episode, here is it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb2RRj7bowc

Oh, thanks, I didn't even noticed there was any music in this episode (^~^;)ゞ
But I came back again to talk about music. I was in the mood to listen the ending, the complete version and... listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh6sh5JU8MU

"Re play, re play
Give me three opportunities to repeat
time flies, we stay
Don't leave only the moonlight to cuddle me"

IT'S THE MYSTERY KILLER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LYRICS! ヽ ( ꒪д꒪ )ノ

The gist of it is, our heroes tried to change the events of this season diving back into the first case, but unbeknownst to them the villain did the same and had the final hand.
PaninaManinaJul 9, 2021 2:18 PM
Jul 9, 2021 7:48 AM

Aug 2020
OH MY GOD THAT ENDING

so sleepy...

did you need something?

Jul 9, 2021 7:50 AM

Sep 2020
Anime of the season!
Hands down
Jul 9, 2021 8:13 AM
Mar 2016
can anyone tell me this has yaoi or shounen ai ? I'm really intested in this story but I don't like yaoi or shounen ai and i been watching anime since 2012 and i never have watch anime that has those two tag
Jul 9, 2021 8:18 AM

Sep 2020
Kcjpunk_01 said:
can anyone tell me this has yaoi or shounen ai ? I'm really intested in this story but I don't like yaoi or shounen ai and i been watching anime since 2012 and i never have watch anime that has those two tag
No , it is not a yaoi anime.
Jul 9, 2021 8:31 AM
Mar 2016
Zean_9435 said:
Kcjpunk_01 said:
No , it is not a yaoi anime.

Thanks I will start watching this
Jul 9, 2021 9:03 AM
Jul 2018
woah quite a thrilling ending complete w flashbacks of the previous episodes,a new villain and a unexpected cliffhanger w death of one of the mc basically screaming for a season 2..what a hidden gem this has been, i hope it got enough popularity in china to keep it going. really going to miss their back in time photographic adventures
Jul 9, 2021 9:09 AM

Mar 2008
The reason why people suspect this being yaoi is the character designer.
Just look his twitter: https://twitter.com/inplick

EDIT:
a bunch on nonsense

No that I stopped to think about this and rewatched a scene I got it.
Architect had bad eyes, Xiaoshi possessed him, Xiaoshi have good eyes, Architect body becomes able to see as well as Xiaoshi.
Lin suffered the car accident and hurt his legs, Lin can't walk, Mystery Killer is in sound health and possess him, Lin's body becomes able to walk as well as Mystery Killer.

That's it, medical appraisal is actually true and he can't walk, that's why the police can't understand.
PaninaManinaJul 9, 2021 11:26 AM
Jul 9, 2021 9:41 AM

Jan 2013
Season 1 ending on a cliffhanger?
I wouldn't have had it any other way.
Jul 9, 2021 9:55 AM

Aug 2010
So the true culprit really does have special abilities as some had theorized.

Poor Lu Guang got stabbed.

Excited for season 2!
Jul 9, 2021 9:57 AM

May 2021
They just solved a mystery with another mystery ! Damn , looking forward to season 2 since it's already confirmed .

Jul 9, 2021 11:17 AM
May 2021
What an amazing episode and explains everything that has occurred. Liu Min isn't the culprit rather someone else who controls him. Moving onto the scene where the office lady jumped off and knowing her demise was truly sad and unfair. Lu Guang was stabbed. I'm only lost for words and hope he turns out alright.

Season 2 is confirmed, so I'm definitely excited for that, and I love how they ended this series with another mystery (cliffhanger).
Jul 9, 2021 11:23 AM
Jan 2021
Does anyone know the title of the song that was playing during the scene where Cheng Xiaoshi was talking to Emma on the bridge?

But honestly this episode was amazing. 10/10
Jul 9, 2021 11:28 AM

Mar 2008
Rumni said:
Moving onto the scene where the office lady jumped off and knowing her demise was truly sad and unfair.

This is a big question that remains.
Do these "nodes" really exist?
A dead person can't really be brought back from death?
Lu reacted surprise when it looked that Emma would really survive, but it's because Xiaoshi managed to overcome the "node" or just because the Mystery Killer would force her to kill herself?
Jul 9, 2021 11:32 AM
May 2021
ctrlEsther said:
Does anyone know the title of the song that was playing during the scene where Cheng Xiaoshi was talking to Emma on the bridge?

But honestly this episode was amazing. 10/10
The song name is Keep in mind by 白鲨JAWS
Jul 9, 2021 11:37 AM
Nov 2020
PaninaManina said:
Rumni said:
Moving onto the scene where the office lady jumped off and knowing her demise was truly sad and unfair.

This is a big question that remains.
Do these "nodes" really exist?
Lu reacted surprise when it looked that Emma would really survive, but it's because Xiaoshi managed to overcome the "node" or just because the Mystery Killer would force her to kill herself?

In the original timeline, Emma would not have died, so there was no such 'node'. However, all that photo-diving gave rise to an altered timeline and created the node of Emma's death. So once a node is created, it cannot be overcome?
Jul 9, 2021 11:45 AM
Dec 2016
PaninaManina said:

I think it was implied that you can bring a person back from death, but the question is, at what cost.
Jul 9, 2021 12:16 PM

May 2021
lu guang is kill?

pretty decent ending, next season should be bananas

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WaterzBailed54 - Jul 1, 2021

91 by nanajp »»
May 25, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WaterzBailed54 - Jun 24, 2021

78 by nanajp »»
May 25, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WaterzBailed54 - Jun 17, 2021

74 by nanajp »»
May 25, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WaterzBailed54 - Jun 10, 2021

87 by nanajp »»
May 25, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WaterzBailed54 - Jun 3, 2021

66 by nanajp »»
May 25, 1:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.