Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 20, 2021 9:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LOL, Fanis got bold with Diablo by trying to seduce him. Well it was a bold attempt anyways.

Emile showed up and honestly, he was annoying as hell. One thing to be careful of is to never ruin Glebsklem's food. She's scary when angry. Not going to lie, I think this episode was one of the weaker ones and felt like filler.
May 20, 2021 11:11 AM
Feb 2021
Where to watch ep 7 it's not on 9anime :(
May 20, 2021 12:00 PM
Feb 2021
FantasyGOD711 said:
Where to watch ep 7 it's not on 9anime :(
need to wait like 2 3h then it will be there. Btw to watch it better on 4anime.to theres no adds and when you press screen it wont move you to other pages
May 20, 2021 12:00 PM

Apr 2018
Pretty good ep. She tried to seduce Diablo xD

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 20, 2021 12:04 PM

Apr 2016
A biscuit a day, keeps world from ending at bay.
May 20, 2021 12:11 PM

Nov 2019
Never interrupt a Demon lord who is just trying to eat Biscuit in peace. Can cost your entire business.

May 20, 2021 12:14 PM

Jun 2019
My god... Laminitus is so hot. Diablo... What the hell dude? She's literally asking for it. What a lost cause he is. Emile and Gulidmaster are back as well. And, Klem is just as adorable as ever. She loves biscuits. So cute. :3 There are so many familiar faces making their return in this episode.

Measmos family is being a wall in b/w Klem and her biscuits and she won't let that happen. Everything got fixed at the end. Thanks to Klem and Diablo.
May 20, 2021 12:25 PM

Jul 2020
Laminitus trying to seduce Diablo was as dodgy as usual, and diablo escape was so idiotic but it worked lmao.

All the old characters are back, seems like Klem destroying the world is based on whether she gets enough biscuits lol.

Klem's biscuit was destroyed, well luckily diablo was there to conveniently rein her in, but seems like she can easily be persuaded with a few shortbread here and there. Klem counters the muscle man easily by targeting most men's weakness.

Rose taking things over the top to protect her master as usual, with diablo's best megumin impression being used again xD.

Klen trying to destroy everything just because she has seems to have rubbed off on the maids too, as their deadest on destroying everything as well. And what was with Klem's laugh.

They escaped the intervention from the lord, but those weird yo yo yeah guys tho.

Seems like their setting off on another journey, how many more will be added to diablos harem? Only time will tell.

And the church are after them once again, this season is feeling hella stale with actual villains or is it just me? Sure season 1 wasn't exactly peak story telling but I remember it being more comedic and engaging than what I've seen so far, maybe I was just more immature way back then but I'm kinda feeling iffy about this season so far.

Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

May 20, 2021 12:26 PM

Aug 2019
damn seeing the situation Laminitus and Diablo were in from the get go of this episode I had to check and make sure I didn’t miss an episode
May 20, 2021 12:27 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Wow Fanis sure went all out trying to get Diablo to stay. Nice to see Emile and Sylvie again. Edelgard sure has gotten pretty bouncy in the interim. Klem looks like the only one thats enjoying the café. Those punks really provoked one hell of a response by breaking her plate though. Diablo and teams storming of the mansion sure was amusing especially Klem's effortless defeat of Scarface. Rose just loves to use max force whenever she can huh. The last thing the crime boss expected will be a raid by demon lords over smashed biscuits. Rose and Edelgard really work well together. Celestine and the café owners arrival to protect Klem sure was timely. While the raid was a tad heavy handed its undeniable that the removal of the family will benefit the townspeople tremendously. Overall an enjoyable ep that while serving as a detour for Diablo and team allowed them to reunite with a great many friends while simultaneously cleaning out the trash that had accumulated in their absence. From the preview looks like this ep was the calm before the coming storm as they prepare to face the machinations of the cardinals in the capital.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2021 12:43 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Once again Diablo is too afraid to taste women xD
Moral of the story: just don't touch Klem's biscuits
May 20, 2021 1:00 PM

Sep 2019
Krebskulm's finally back!!!! I missed her

ASANAGI, THE GOD HIMSELF, MADE THIS WEEK'S END CARD. WAY TOO BASED
May 20, 2021 1:06 PM

Jul 2015
Klem's boobies grew like twice the size.

May 20, 2021 1:17 PM

Apr 2015
Too bad for Laminitus, she tried to seduce Diablo, who is still even with all those women by his side, not used to them yet. If it was Emile instead, she would be in luck!

Lesson learned, never mess with Klem's cookies.

Piromysl said:
Klem's boobies grew like twice the size.

The cookies man, just too much cookies.
May 20, 2021 1:21 PM

May 2018
nooo we did not get to see Fanis booba
May 20, 2021 1:25 PM

Aug 2020
Next episode will seem like an interesting one, much less laid back than this week's.
May 20, 2021 1:26 PM

Feb 2014
Almost any guy would love to be in Diablo's position when Laminitus was seducing him in her sexy nightwear, but we have to remind ourselves that Diablo is also a wimp, so he somehow made a successful escape.

What this episode had was a huge amount of focus on Klem. Our cute demon loli is as adorable as ever as, aside from her biscuit addiction, she also played a nice part in sorting out a mobster family that was terrorising the bakery that Edelgaurd worked at. Thanks to her efforts, a lot of the townsfolks thanked her for it. =)

Once again, the ED card is a thing of beauty. It's only a dream bubble from a certain blond fool, but it's still full of sexy babes of cultured taste and preferences, too. Can I swap places with him? XD
May 20, 2021 1:36 PM

Oct 2017
Criticiza said:

They escaped the intervention from the lord, but those weird yo yo yeah guys tho.

Those were the OP/ED singers.
And, yeah, that yo-yo was cringe af.
May 20, 2021 2:01 PM
May 2019
Checking the manga's depiction of the opening scene, Lumachina entering the room is what stopped the "fun" between Diablo and Laminitus. Not sure why the anime changed it to have him pull a "Look there" fake to run away.
May 20, 2021 2:21 PM

May 2018
Thicc lady Laminitus trying to seduce Diablo, too bad Diabo is just a stupid vrgin
May 20, 2021 2:47 PM

Jul 2014
And just when you thought Fanis couldn't get any hotter, we get that intro. Sasuga Maou-sama running away to protect his chastity xD.

Sylvie!!! Edelgard!!!!!!.... so much bouncing. I still wonder why she was jumping and making them bounce but hey, I don't mind xD. And finally, Klem!!!!!!!!!! Ah, I really missed her, I love her voice when she gets serious. Too bad it looks like we're going to leave them again to move on to the last arc of this season.

Well, that's one end card I won't be saving.... God dammit, Asanagi xD.
May 20, 2021 2:56 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
That opening scene was weird. Why would Diablo run away when Lamintus was right in front of him? Klem has gotten into a fight with a mobster clan that attacked the bakery where she and Edelgaurd work at. That drew the attention of Galford who began investigating after he heard reports of Klem using her magic, but thankfully he looked away when her heard the good things she's done.

I wasn't expecting DJ Koo and Motsu to appear in the anime. It was so random.
May 20, 2021 3:01 PM
Jul 2018
I can't help but cringe at the typical Harem MC that runs away from any sexual scenes with his girls... This guy is a human that somehow Isekaid into a world with big boobas girls, is actually very aware of that and has a lot of naughty/dirty thoughts but somehow whenever he is in a situation where the girls want sexual interaction from him he suddenly becomes the dumbest virgin alive.

The last episode was nice and it had some good scenes. But then comes another episode to demolish all the good build up..

There was no reason to deny Laminitus besides stupidity.
May 20, 2021 3:04 PM

Mar 2016
For fucks sake, Diablo, why are so scared of getting laid? The girl was right there just for you to get served, oh men....
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

May 20, 2021 3:42 PM

Aug 2019
el_morris said:
For fucks sake, Diablo, why are so scared of getting laid? The girl was right there just for you to get served, oh men....

The anime dumbed down that scene and a lot of conversion is missing. Originally that scene is a full chapter, but the anime replaced it with him running out of the room.
Fanis just wanted to use Diablo that's why she was there ready to seduce. If Diablo leaves Zircon Tower, they have to abandon it because they can't defend it against the next attack from the Demon Lord's army.
Sleeping with Fanis would have been like signing a contract with her to stay. So bailing was the right move because Diablo wants to help Lumachina and that means going to the capital.
May 20, 2021 3:47 PM

Mar 2016
Yaggamy said:
el_morris said:

The anime dumbed down that scene and a lot of conversion is missing. Originally that scene is a full chapter, but the anime replaced it with him running out of the room.
Fanis just wanted to use Diablo that's why she was there ready to seduce. If Diablo leaves Zircon Tower, they have to abandon it because they can't defend it against the next attack from the Demon Lord's army.
Sleeping with Fanis would have been like signing a contract with her to stay. So bailing was the right move because Diablo wants to help Lumachina and that means going to the capital.

Well that sounds more reasonable than what I got from the episode, context does help.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

May 20, 2021 3:59 PM
Jul 2018
Yaggamy said:
el_morris said:

That still doesn't make any sense. You bang her and then leave. He did enough to deserve that. What is she gonna do? Blame him for puting it in? I thought that his big thing was the fact that he doesn't let himself "seduced" by girls :) But that also makes him the ultimate virgin.
May 20, 2021 4:40 PM

Jan 2021
I just love the cameo of DJ KOO and MOTSU and the You You You reference.
May 20, 2021 4:59 PM

Jun 2017
Diablo ain't letting just any thot control him. Plus anyway, never put your dick in crazy. Laminitus may not seem like one at first glance but she is just a manipulative opportunitist.

It was nice to see Emile again too.

Klem has her priorities straight, as usual.

Alicia is up to something bad again it seems judging from the preview for next week, why am I not even surprised.
May 20, 2021 5:08 PM

Nov 2017
Damn,I always thought that biscuits would be the reason the world ends,turns out,it might be true :)
And those end cards just keep getting better.
It's saddening to think that theres only 3 more end cards,oops,episodes,def meant episodes to go :)
May 20, 2021 5:10 PM

Nov 2017
MomoSinX said:
never put your dick in crazy

Why not?
Never understood that,I mean,most of the worlds population is batshit anyway,and sometimes,just sometimes,putting it in crazy is fun!
Though,sometimes not :)
May 20, 2021 5:39 PM

May 2018
When will we finally get a true Chad MC? Tired of all these babies scared to do anything.
May 20, 2021 6:30 PM

Apr 2014
Diablo being able to run away because of fireworks is hands down the worst excuse to avoid an H scene. What's up with the shitty NTR wannabe endcard? Lame filler episode.
May 20, 2021 7:21 PM

Jan 2013
Can't believe he managed to avoid that scene with Fanis xD
On the other hand, Diablo is helping everyone in the shadiest way so that they don't know that he's good ahaha

Now, there's no way that the church can handle 2 DL, so i can't wait for next week's episode.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 20, 2021 7:38 PM

Jul 2017
Diablo, when a woman entices you, don't stop at anything to reach more of your harem. Rejecting Fanis right there and then is the only possible way to avoid a dick wanker from a thot.

Back to Faltra after quite some time, and more than uneasiness wears over Lumachina's issue and Emile's glamour, everyone is working quite nicely. Edelgard and Mei working to give Klem more biscuits under Celestine's care, and some stupid problem with unreasonable customers from a notorious family for a filler episode.

For a boss that doesn't look as fazing as they thought, killing him is an easy thougt, but not for Diablo whose the word "death" is not in his vocabluary, only in exception of extreme situations. So, only threats make the safe haven to earn biscuits.

Oh ho, Galford has arrived...and getting in trouble with this hero must be cautious. For now, danger is averted.

Moobroohooho said:
Surprising!
May 20, 2021 8:06 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Moobroohooho said:

I have to agree, they absolutely slay the OP and ED if it is them lol.

And after knowing the context from the manga of why Diablo bailed on Lamintus, it’s pretty understandable but still hurts lol. Rest of the episode was fun, loved seeing Klem and Edelgard again, nothing like taking down a mafia to save biscuits. From the preview I’m surprised but happy they’re bringing back Alicia.
May 20, 2021 10:29 PM
Sep 2020
Laminitus was fire..To be honest,only an idiot will give in to a woman's seduction without understanding her...but I wanted to see more..lol..Klem-chan is cute nanoda
May 21, 2021 12:31 AM

Oct 2008
These three minions of Diablo: Klem, Edelgard & Rose are far more terrifying than himself!!! LOLZ!
5/5.
lol at the godlike end card of Asanagi but why Bichelberger's harem!? LOLZ Diablo was NTR'dby that endcard!!! HAHAHA

May 21, 2021 3:36 AM

Oct 2007
funny and crazy episode again. xD

Klem ballbusting that bodyguard is hilarious. Looks painful too. ><

Edelgard and Rose are a good pair, they both like torture. lol

and finally, tense moment with Galford. A deadly fight could have easily started.. thankfully, happy people started thanking Klem before anything bad happened.

looking forward to next week! :)
May 21, 2021 3:52 AM

Nov 2011
Edelgard looking sexy AF in that red maid outfit. Very Nice.

I think Edelgard and Rose will get along just fine lol.

Fun episode. Looks like we are hitting the action again next week. Looking forward to seeing Alicia again.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 21, 2021 5:32 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
First minute they already served me with good shit. Thanks for the meal! "Thats my horn, my horn!" Lmao, Diablo, i know its not. Well, don't worry, gun chick, you can get him all night long, after clearing Lumachina mission first....

Well, they back to the first city. The first season character appeared again to greet them all. As expected, a lot of ecchi and boing-boing shot with a different angle here and there. Klem always cute as a demon lord way of charm, and Edelgard unexpectedly so hot with that outfit. Wear that shit forever!

Its feels like a filler, or an arc break. Klem's comment about Diablo action remembered her to the Hero, which is only the good highlight after then. Diablo also got more understanding with that shady lord of the city, which is also good. Too bad, its just over without much trouble. Because, as expected, the last three episode will wrapped out Lumachina's problem against the church mobs.

The end card really a bless.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 21, 2021 6:14 AM
May 2021
I can't be the only one that noticed when they're sat at the table around 17:42, there's a character on a table behind them with a striking resemblance to everyone's favourite wolf deity, Holo?
May 21, 2021 9:35 AM

Sep 2014
Lamnites fine as fuck, gotta run away from her of course.
Love that Rose and Edelgard chemistry heh.
Thought Emile finally scored with that end card but it was just a dream lol, based Asanagi ^^
May 21, 2021 11:00 AM

Dec 2013
That was a really cute episode and a nice remainder of how many cute girls there are on the show and how different they all are. Lol, ofc Asanagi would make that NTR illustration, they are bringing the big guns for these.
May 21, 2021 11:36 AM
May 2020
That bitch had to be really horny to dry-hump him like a dog in heat lol. Diablo is so dumb, I'm kinda over virgin MCs that refuse to lose their virginity tbh but whatever.

Also, why Edelgard talks like she has a cerebral embolism or something? I completely forgot about what happened with her last season.
May 21, 2021 12:48 PM
Apr 2016
It always crack me up when they use random French name for their characters "Baudelaire" and "Michel Berger" it s so random X)
May 21, 2021 3:03 PM

Oct 2007
nerfx said:

Love that Rose and Edelgard chemistry heh.

their smiles look genuinely happy when they are about to "punish" (torture) the boss. Scary. xD
May 22, 2021 4:11 PM

Nov 2009

___ ___ ___

Edelgard looks cute in this episode, not sure why she was constantly jumping up and down tho... did Mei taught that to her? Trying to make a normal cafe into "that" cafe?

Also, here I thought the Loli demon Lord was sorta airheaded, but turns out she's quite knowledgeable...

And apparently she thinks Diablos has the same mindset as the "hero"... little did she know... Diablos IS the hero that was summoned from the other world.

LOL, when I saw Scarface uncloak, I immediately thought... "Guile, dat you?" (from street figher), and to defeat such a strong opponent, Loli Maou did the strongest skill attack... RIP

___ ___ ___

dzew said:
That bitch had to be really horny to dry-hump him like a dog in heat lol. Diablo is so dumb, I'm kinda over virgin MCs that refuse to lose their virginity tbh but whatever.

Well, Diablos isn't really refusing, it's just sorta embedded into him from his previous life that he isn't worthy of being lewd to girls.

That's why he still gets "turned on" by girls, but his mindset is that of his previous life and doesn't know what to do about it. So he just RPs his Demon Lord as alpha that won't be pushed around by others (in this case being pushed down by a girl). Especially when said girl was your previous enemy that wants to kill you... lol

This is also the reason why he barely reacts to anything the LewdElf tries to do to Diablos constantly by rubbing her boobs on him at any time possible.

(Also, that end card.... LUUUUL)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 23, 2021 12:27 AM
Apr 2016
The first season was so much better.
May 23, 2021 8:25 AM

Jun 2014
Oh brother, Diablo really fumbled the bag in that first scene lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» what chapter does this get up in manga

Darkrazor22 - May 17

15 by Darkrazor22 »»
May 19, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2021

87 by Archean-Return »»
May 9, 1:40 AM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2021

54 by Archean-Return »»
May 9, 12:40 AM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2021

60 by Archean-Return »»
May 8, 11:39 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2021

60 by Archean-Return »»
May 8, 10:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.