Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 25, 2021 8:56 PM
Apr 2021
does any one hate matou sakura as i do cause the movie makes you pity her so bad but the movie just tried too hard and that makes me hate her and shirou abandons his ideal for her like wtf and i hate how archer has a little role and gilgamesh is a joke in this one
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 25, 2021 9:18 PM
Dec 2020
I think the movies kinda added to what fate zero said about her backstory and Gilgamesh already had his like spotlight in ubw so I was fine with that. The heavens feel movies were more focused on Sakura and rider anyways so I don’t believe Gilgamesh would’ve played that large of a role. And I feel that Shirou abandoning his ideal for Sakura was kinda perfect since in the other routes he keeps on with the ideal or finds some problems with it while here he just abandons his ideal to protect her.Although I do see how this could frustrate you
Apr 25, 2021 9:57 PM
Dec 2020
I don’t like her as much as rin but I still liked and sympathized for her, her killing zouken and shinji is enough to make me love her. I think the real problem lies in how the hell she’s so powerful, the author definitely just made the grail rules up as he went and it makes it all feel kinda like an ass pull. Zero felt very grounded in the rules and magic and in stay night they kinda just do whatever and it’s fine. I mean why the fuck is she imbued with the greater grail? When the hell did zouken pull that off? And her and Rin’s interaction in the end was really underwhelming and made Rin just look like an ass when in the other route it’s shown she’s caring towards the people she’s close to, especially Sakura. Yes they gave her a tragic backstory (for what seems to be only for the sake of tragedy) but what could they do? It was established that she would be going through hell after the events of Zero. Also there were parts where I found her extremely annoying, that bitch is strong as hell and never used it in the 11 years she was tortured and blamed everyone else for their inaction when she obviously didn’t have the guts to end it either. I liked that shiro abounded his ideals because it makes him feel like a different character than he was in UBW but I would’ve rather he killed Sakura if they were going to go with the sad route.
said the lolicon bastard
Apr 25, 2021 10:00 PM

Jan 2020
There's nothing wrong with that. I'm sure that's not the intent of the route though lmao

Apr 25, 2021 10:58 PM

Jan 2021
I completely agree, there are too many questions left unanswered in Heaven’s Feel 3. Sakura has way too much undeserved power and it is basically unexplained how she got it. I did like the Medusa spotlight, but Gilgamesh should’ve played a larger role. Also, this is the only route where I can stand Shirou. Him abandoning that stupid hero of justice or whatever ideal was great. Idk it’s not like I don’t sympathize for Sakura, but I feel that her power in that route is completely undeserved. She was a nothing character in Stay Night and UBW, and suddenly she is one of the most broken characters in the route? Nothing with her character adds up, that’s my main reason for hating her. (Edit: I gave the movie a 9/10, because it was still great despite the plots holes)
Apr 25, 2021 11:52 PM
Sep 2020
She got power from zouken putting a fragment from either the grail or avenger inside of her I think
Apr 25, 2021 11:53 PM

Mar 2021
The movies do not do a great job of explaining sakura so i can sort of see why people may come to dislike her, but she's really great. And most characters in FSN have at least one route where they aren't as important, i mean they do great in other ones so they can't shine in them all. Plus HF is a big focus on the masters of the HGW, so most of the servants are not as relevant in HF.
All the stars in the sky await you!
Apr 26, 2021 1:18 AM
Mar 2020
Apr 26, 2021 1:51 AM

Feb 2019
Yeah Sakura's awful. I find it better to just see her as a body generator for the BB gang.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Apr 26, 2021 6:03 AM

May 2015
xixnub said:
shirou abandons his ideal for her like wtf and i hate how archer has a little role and gilgamesh is a joke in this one
No comment on Sakura. She's always been divisive compared to Rin or Saber. Shirou abandoning his ideal contrasts with what he was in the other two routes. Archer and Gil also don't have a place in Heavens Feel. They would just steal the spotlight which is why they took a backseat. That's just how FSN is structured. The beauty is you can enjoy any of the characters in their respective routes

Apr 26, 2021 7:42 AM

Jan 2019
You disgust me.

Apr 26, 2021 9:08 AM
Apr 2018
Heh I don't care about her, good movie tho.
Apr 26, 2021 11:48 AM

Aug 2009
It is like the second and third movie didnt explain anything.....

People plz pay attention.

Now, if you cant believe that Servants ARENT invincible that is on you.

Jesus chirst, Gilagmesh getting rekt isnt a plot hole. go watch Dragonball if you want nonsensical powerlevels.

Character depth and powerlevel is also unrelated. Sakura could be a blank character(she isnt) and it wouldnt matter if she was a freaking god.

Apr 26, 2021 11:52 AM
Aug 2020
I really liked her arc during the 2nd movie but I do feel like they could have spent a lot more time on her regaining her sanity in the third movie, I felt like her character arc was incredibly well done in the 2nd movie but it felt way too quick this time. This movie probably should have been released in 2 2 hour parts or something like that.

She's probably still my favorite fate girl though.
Apr 26, 2021 9:58 PM
Apr 2021
StoneFreee said:
I don’t like her as much as rin but I still liked and sympathized for her, her killing zouken and shinji is enough to make me love her. I think the real problem lies in how the hell she’s so powerful, the author definitely just made the grail rules up as he went and it makes it all feel kinda like an ass pull. Zero felt very grounded in the rules and magic and in stay night they kinda just do whatever and it’s fine. I mean why the fuck is she imbued with the greater grail? When the hell did zouken pull that off? And her and Rin’s interaction in the end was really underwhelming and made Rin just look like an ass when in the other route it’s shown she’s caring towards the people she’s close to, especially Sakura. Yes they gave her a tragic backstory (for what seems to be only for the sake of tragedy) but what could they do? It was established that she would be going through hell after the events of Zero. Also there were parts where I found her extremely annoying, that bitch is strong as hell and never used it in the 11 years she was tortured and blamed everyone else for their inaction when she obviously didn’t have the guts to end it either. I liked that shiro abounded his ideals because it makes him feel like a different character than he was in UBW but I would’ve rather he killed Sakura if they were going to go with the sad route.

I agree sakura should've been dead and not get mercy after everything she has done like that bitxh should've not get a happy ending i swear to god but tho those who like her good for you cause i hate her but each to their own opinion. And yez he is a diffrent character in heavens feel but not to my taste.
Apr 26, 2021 10:01 PM
Apr 2021
ssjokg said:

Jesus chirst, Gilagmesh getting rekt isnt a plot hole. go watch Dragonball if you want nonsensical powerlevels.

Character depth and powerlevel is also unrelated. Sakura could be a blank character(she isnt) and it wouldnt matter if she was a freaking god.

I know servent aren't invincible but fuck no does gilgamesh die that easily in ubw he even lost to shirou but that is because of his arrogance which is in character for him since he didn't want to use ea but here bruh
And i never said its a plot hole as well as dragon ball don't got this god animation bro, and i agree that sakura IS a PIECE OF CARDBOARD and for me yeah i hate that A PIECE OF CARDBOARD is a god
Apr 26, 2021 10:03 PM
Apr 2021
-Diavolo- said:
Heh I don't care about her, good movie tho.

Ye good movie animation, but i just can't stand sakura but still a good movie cause of ufotable is just god ata animating a fight so yeah and ye i didn't care for her as well but she got too much spotlight and she should've died
Apr 26, 2021 10:04 PM

Jan 2021
There’s nothing wrong that
Apr 26, 2021 10:08 PM
Dec 2020
xAnjoox said:
I completely agree, there are too many questions left unanswered in Heaven’s Feel 3. Sakura has way too much undeserved power and it is basically unexplained how she got it. I did like the Medusa spotlight, but Gilgamesh should’ve played a larger role. Also, this is the only route where I can stand Shirou. Him abandoning that stupid hero of justice or whatever ideal was great. Idk it’s not like I don’t sympathize for Sakura, but I feel that her power in that route is completely undeserved. She was a nothing character in Stay Night and UBW, and suddenly she is one of the most broken characters in the route? Nothing with her character adds up, that’s my main reason for hating her. (Edit: I gave the movie a 9/10, because it was still great despite the plots holes)

I agree, like how the hell did zouken Fuse her to the inner grail and why was she so weak against rin? Not even the servant stood a chance against her in that form but rin gets out almost injured until the very end. I don’t mind the idea of someone getting power from the grail but if it’s not explained and the power level is poorly demonstrated then it just comes off like an ass pull. Also I agree with the shiro take, a lot of people say those who don’t appreciate shiro just don’t understand him and that’s an insult to any viewers intelligence, like man we know why he wants to be a hero and that he knows the flaws that come with the ideal but either way he’s annoying as hell and for all that so called depth comes off as a Shonen protagonist syndrome, whereas in this one I didn’t hate him and thought the scene where he chose not to kill Sakura was really well done. I also enjoyed his fight with kotomie. Just going back to Sakura being broken, she wipes the floor with Gilgamesh ( the strongest servant we are aware of) and then just gets fucked by rin and shinji (literally). I still loved the movie because it was a spectacle and I was able to enjoy it as some mindless fun instead of some complex narrative driven work that tied everything together and explained things well like Zero.
said the lolicon bastard
Apr 26, 2021 10:17 PM

Aug 2009
xixnub said:
ssjokg said:

I know servent aren't invincible but fuck no does gilgamesh die that easily in ubw he even lost to shirou but that is because of his arrogance which is in character for him since he didn't want to use ea but here bruh
And i never said its a plot hole as well as dragon ball don't got this god animation bro, and i agree that sakura IS a PIECE OF CARDBOARD and for me yeah i hate that A PIECE OF CARDBOARD is a god

Wow people here cant pay attention at anything other than explosions. Doesn't matter if the series or movies clearly explain why these powers(or characters) are like that.

I wish Fate was still a niche series that people don't follow for the cool fights and superficial appearances.

And you want to know how Zouken fused part of the grail with Sakura?
Really? From all the magic bullshit in Fate this is what makes you wonder?
He is a mage. He used magecraft. What more do you need?
Apr 26, 2021 10:20 PM

Dec 2020
Just hate the Holy Grail
"no one really laughs on the internet, they just go 'hM' and type '𝕃𝕄𝔸𝕆𝔸𝕆𝕄𝔸𝕆𝔸'."

I'm Level 69 on Mal Badges. View My Badges.

Apr 26, 2021 10:21 PM
Apr 2021
ssjokg said:
xixnub said:

Wow people here cant pay attention at anything other than explosions. Doesn't matter if the series or movies clearly explain why these powers(or characters) are like that.

I wish Fate was still a niche series that people don't follow for the cool fights and superficial appearances.

burh i never asked why and how zouken he does it and if that is your midset of hoping a show is still niche then boy ow boi is your mind fucked up, oo i guess that is why you like sakura lolol
Apr 26, 2021 10:25 PM

Jan 2021
I'm with you. Shinji is better than Sakura and Shirou.
I can't understand how people love Sakura even after she
Apr 26, 2021 10:30 PM
Apr 2021
SakataYasha said:

yez bro how can you know bro i feel so bad for kariya now that is a character i sympathise with like the bitch has the audacity to let him die/ kill him after he tried to save her now that is why i hate sakura and ye i don't know why but shinji in heavens feel is better in ubw and i sympathise with shinji way more then sakura like that bitch is so ungrateful and always like why is unfair bitch you killed the one who want to save you, and now you want to get saved bitch that is why i hate sakura but it's only a anime character lol
Apr 27, 2021 3:31 AM

Aug 2009
xixnub said:
ssjokg said:

burh i never asked why and how zouken he does it and if that is your midset of hoping a show is still niche then boy ow boi is your mind fucked up, oo i guess that is why you like sakura lolol
Sorry that was another person...

If people watch this for the flashy colors and miss all the information presented to them and act as if some adults talking bullshit in Zero, which didnt explain shit, especially the end,is complex and mature...then yes Fate should never have gone mainstream.
Apr 27, 2021 3:37 AM

May 2020
I love Matou Sakura!
Apr 27, 2021 3:56 AM

Jul 2013
SakataYasha said:
Ehh,
Apr 27, 2021 4:22 AM
May 2020
You may hate Sakura, but don't you dare hate Sakurafaces!
Apr 27, 2021 9:32 AM

Jan 2021
Illyricus said:
SakataYasha said:
Ehh,
Oh sorry, I got confused with the names.
Also, if I remember correctly,

It may be a mistake since I watched fate 4 years ago
Apr 27, 2021 10:11 AM

Jul 2013
SakataYasha said:
Illyricus said:
Ehh,
Oh sorry, I got confused with the names.
Also, if I remember correctly,

It may be a mistake since I watched fate 4 years ago
Lol, well, anybody can commit a mistake, so don't worry about that xD

I rewatched the scene and
Apr 27, 2021 2:22 PM
Sep 2020

Fate was always a festival of plot armor and power ups out of nowhere, the scales of power were never Nasu's strong suit as a writer, it's not just Sakura stuff but watch UBW Rin vs Caster & Shirou vs Gilgamesh ...

even so, it must be considered that in the NV or LN adaptations several things will always be skipped.
Apr 28, 2021 8:38 AM

May 2015
Well as someone already said earlier, the main focus of Heaven's Feel is Matou Sakura and not Gilgamesh. Heck, even in UBW I think Gilgamesh is not one of the main characters either, but he certainly got a strong presence as a supporting character there. What I like the most about HF compared to UBW is that fresh side of Shirou who abandons his idealistic "Hero of Justice" and actually has a clear goal of protecting and/or saving those who he holds dear
Apr 29, 2021 7:19 AM

Jun 2020
I think she's ok. Don't really care. But Rin Tohsaka - Now, that's someone who I hate the most....
Apr 29, 2021 9:48 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Actually, I used to like her before this part and she was the only character I liked from F/SN. Sadly, after this part there is not a single F/SN character that I can safely say I really like.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Apr 29, 2021 11:46 AM
Sep 2020
StoneFreee said:
xAnjoox said:

I agree, like how the hell did zouken Fuse her to the inner grail and why was she so weak against rin? Not even the servant stood a chance against her in that form but rin gets out almost injured until the very end. I don’t mind the idea of someone getting power from the grail but if it’s not explained and the power level is poorly demonstrated then it just comes off like an ass pull. Also I agree with the shiro take, a lot of people say those who don’t appreciate shiro just don’t understand him and that’s an insult to any viewers intelligence, like man we know why he wants to be a hero and that he knows the flaws that come with the ideal but either way he’s annoying as hell and for all that so called depth comes off as a Shonen protagonist syndrome, whereas in this one I didn’t hate him and thought the scene where he chose not to kill Sakura was really well done. I also enjoyed his fight with kotomie. Just going back to Sakura being broken, she wipes the floor with Gilgamesh ( the strongest servant we are aware of) and then just gets fucked by rin and shinji (literally). I still loved the movie because it was a spectacle and I was able to enjoy it as some mindless fun instead of some complex narrative driven work that tied everything together and explained things well like Zero.

It's more of a case of the anime not fully explaining everything. I would say that HF is definitely the best written and executed route but even so, the movie adaptations sadly don't explain everything. On the Shirou note, I would say that he's a deconstruction of a hero. He's definitely at his peak in the route
Apr 29, 2021 12:38 PM

Aug 2009
SakayanagiCOTE said:
StoneFreee said:

It's more of a case of the anime not fully explaining everything. I would say that HF is definitely the best written and executed route but even so, the movie adaptations sadly don't explain everything. On the Shirou note, I would say that he's a deconstruction of a hero. He's definitely at his peak in the route
All of their complains are literally "why does magical shit happen when they do magical shit"?

Zouken put a part of the nearly omnipotentgrail in Sakura and now she is kinda OP. What more explanation do people need?

And people still watch Fate as if characters are omnipotent. What has Gilgamesh shown other than using Ea and spamming his treasures?

Why is everyone acting as if he is some invincible force when he has only defeated 2 Servants in both Zero and ufoFSN combined, while he was trashed by every other rencounter by Shirou, Lancelot, Sakura and run away from Saber??? Did I mention how he even failed to kill a half dead Archer EMIYA?

For all the complains about Shirou and/or FSN being like a typical shounen all these people still expect it to "work" like a battle shounen and bitch when powerlevel dont actually exist..
Apr 29, 2021 7:33 PM

Mar 2016
I actually didn't like Sakura that much until Heaven's Feel came along. Even with backstory from F/Z, she felt very insubstantial and too grounded to her character archetype for me at the time.
The movies changed my perspective, though, and I came to appreciate her character immensely more than I expected. I can somewhat get why people would hate her, whether it's because of the movies or because it didn't change their mind. Perhaps most of these people wanted her to be kept more innocent and pure in visual image, and HF just shattered their precious dreams lmfao.
Apr 29, 2021 7:46 PM

Dec 2014
I hate her too, it reminds me of the slutty female MC of Clannad
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Apr 30, 2021 5:15 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Ryuseishun said:
I actually didn't like Sakura that much until Heaven's Feel came along. Even with backstory from F/Z, she felt very insubstantial and too grounded to her character archetype for me at the time.
The movies changed my perspective, though, and I came to appreciate her character immensely more than I expected. I can somewhat get why people would hate her, whether it's because of the movies or because it didn't change their minds. Perhaps most of these people wanted her to be kept more innocent and pure in visual image, and HF just shattered their precious dreams LMFAO.

And that is precisely what I loved about HF, the boldness of the story to stray from virtue, for both the leads, I much prefer characters I can relate to that feel more humane than some pure & perfect traits we see so much in narrative nowadays.
Of course, I don't want most plots to present such deeply flawed characters, but it is good to have both and this story is all about making both leads more fucked than in previous routes, and that is okay, you are not a piece of shit that deserves to die solely because you put the well being of the one you love the most, above anything else.

Hell the sole reason Illya changed her perspective from the previous 2 routes is that she acknowledged Shirou way more here, straying way from what her dad did... she wanted her dad to have put its family ABOVE his justice, and when Shirou does that, there is no way his older sister can remain cold about it~~
May 2, 2021 6:15 PM
Oct 2020
Playcool said:
Ryuseishun said:
The movies changed my perspective, though, and I came to appreciate her character immensely more than I expected. I can somewhat get why people would hate her, whether it's because of the movies or because it didn't change their minds. Perhaps most of these people wanted her to be kept more innocent and pure in visual image, and HF just shattered their precious dreams LMFAO.

And that is precisely what I loved about HF, the boldness of the story to stray from virtue, for both the leads, I much prefer characters I can relate to that feel more humane than some pure & perfect traits we see so much in narrative nowadays.
Of course, I don't want most plots to present such deeply flawed characters, but it is good to have both and this story is all about making both leads more fucked than in previous routes, and that is okay, you are not a piece of shit that deserves to die solely because you put the well being of the one you love the most, above anything else.

Hell the sole reason Illya changed her perspective from the previous 2 routes is that she acknowledged Shirou way more here, straying way from what her dad did... she wanted her dad to have put its family ABOVE his justice, and when Shirou does that, there is no way his older sister can remain cold about it~~

I couldn’t agree more! The heavens feel movies rely on the knowledge of the previous routes and should be judged as a "sequel". For example: We experienced Illya's terrible past and the reason why she wants to kill kiritsugu & shirou in ubw.
Shirou is acting differently compare kiritsugu, who sacrificed the Person he loved for his ideals. Illya noticed the difference and in her relationship to Shirou became much closer in heavens feel.
All of this is definitely recognizeable for anime only watchers! You just have to use your brain and read between the lines lol
TypeMercury94May 2, 2021 6:42 PM
May 3, 2021 5:47 AM
Nov 2019
oh come on, you guys really think Gilgamesh is an overpower.

Did you forget that angra mainyuu is known as a beast slayer. And in this route he is inside Sakura body so it makes sense why Gilgamesh can't beat Sakura. Plus, the angra mainyuu itself is not a living thing or an inanimate object, but rather what is called dark matter. Which is where dark matter is the most powerful element In the universe. So EA will not be able to defeat Sakura, who is joined by Angra Mainyuu because Sakura can be said to be almost immortal, while EA herself cannot kill immortal beings.

And for those of you who think Sakura doesn't deserve pity, you better try to feel what she feels. Indeed the reason why Sakura killed Kariya doesn't make sense, But if you will take a different point of view then you will see a different answer. Where could Sakura at that time kill Kariya on the grounds that he was free from pain due to worm crest side effects. I can say that there are many anime that use this concept, "it's better to be killed than having to live in pain".

Then for Shirōu, who threw away his ideology for Sakura's sake, it is indeed deviating from what it should be. But, if we want to open our minds, then we will see the real answer that Shirou Not completely discarding his ideology but he just prioritizes the ideology for someone he loves whether it is wrong. We just take an example, "You have a wife, and your wife killed someone else, then the murdered person's family took her to court, and your wife got the death penalty." Well who will you defend, your wife or other people you don't know at all.
Pahmi111May 3, 2021 6:13 AM
May 3, 2021 8:50 AM

Nov 2013
Pahmi111 said:

Did you forget that angra mainyuu is known as a beast slayer. And in this route he is inside Sakura body so it makes sense why Gilgamesh can't beat Sakura. Plus, the angra mainyuu itself is not a living thing or an inanimate object, but rather what is called dark matter. Which is where dark matter is the most powerful element In the universe. So EA will not be able to defeat Sakura, who is joined by Angra Mainyuu because Sakura can be said to be almost immortal, while EA herself cannot kill immortal beings.

And for those of you who think Sakura doesn't deserve pity, you better try to feel what she feels. Indeed the reason why Sakura killed Kariya doesn't make sense, But if you will take a different point of view then you will see a different answer. Where could Sakura at that time kill Kariya on the grounds that he was free from pain due to worm crest side effects. I can say that there are many anime that use this concept, "it's better to be killed than having to live in pain".

Then for Shirōu, who threw away his ideology for Sakura's sake, it is indeed deviating from what it should be. But, if we want to open our minds, then we will see the real answer that Shirou Not completely discarding his ideology but he just prioritizes the ideology for someone he loves whether it is wrong. We just take an example, "You have a wife, and your wife killed someone else, then the murdered person's family took her to court, and your wife got the death penalty." Well who will you defend, your wife or other people you don't know at all.

In the visual novel the scene gave a lot more the impression that Gilgamesh only lost to Sakura because he underestimated her and left his guard open as he walked away after believing that he had already succeeded in killing her.
I don't remember it being stated anywhere that EA wouldn't be able to defeat Sakura. And Sakura wasn't immortal anyway. In fact, Gilgamesh almost killed her just with his regular weapons.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
May 3, 2021 8:58 AM

Mar 2015
Yeah that filthy wormslut killed best boy Shinji.
May 3, 2021 10:05 AM

Aug 2009
Mummykun said:
Pahmi111 said:

In the visual novel the scene gave a lot more the impression that Gilgamesh only lost to Sakura because he underestimated her and left his guard open as he walked away after believing that he had already succeeded in killing her.
I don't remember it being stated anywhere that EA wouldn't be able to defeat Sakura. And Sakura wasn't immortal anyway. In fact, Gilgamesh almost killed her just with his regular weapons.
I mean, he be headed her....and she still stood up.

Pahmi111 said:

Angra Mainyu cant do shit. It is Sakura's own power that is a threat to Servants. Angra only makes her capable of affecting humans.

Wrong, immortal creatures can be killed. Immortals do have the concept of death, even if it is hard to kill them, like vampires.

May 3, 2021 11:57 AM
Aug 2020
Mirai said:
Yeah that filthy wormslut killed best boy Shinji.

I named myself after the guy who raped Guts but even I have to tell you that's a pretty fucked up thing to say lol.
May 3, 2021 12:03 PM
Aug 2020
ssjokg said:
xixnub said:

Your not wrong and Fate HF isn't nonsensical however I do feel like it moved way too quickly towards the end, I haven't gotten to the HF route of the VN yet but I feel like the final movie could have been split into two.
May 3, 2021 12:08 PM

Aug 2009
DaddyDonovan said:
ssjokg said:

Your not wrong and Fate HF isn't nonsensical however I do feel like it moved way too quickly towards the end, I haven't gotten to the HF route of the VN yet but I feel like the final movie could have been split into two.

Nah 15 more minutes would be enough.
May 3, 2021 12:09 PM
Aug 2020
Also I would have to hard disagree Sakura Matou is probably the best written character from any of the Fate/stay night adaptations besides maybe Kirei.(Also I said adaptations I thought Shirou was decent in the anime but I wasn't in love with him or anything). She is also best girl besides maybe Saber.
May 3, 2021 12:11 PM
Aug 2020
ssjokg said:
DaddyDonovan said:

Nah 15 more minutes would be enough.

Maybe your right. I had to look up what happened at the end of the movie, I thought that Shirou had actually died after giving his whole "I want to live" speech.
May 3, 2021 1:13 PM

Nov 2013
ssjokg said:
Mummykun said:

I mean, he be headed her....and she still stood up.

Yes, and that was very impressive. But I was referring more to the conversation that Shirou had with Rin while Sakura was sleeping in her room the day after. Maybe my memory is confused, but I have the impression that they said something about how Sakura had almost died. Though I do not reject the possibility that it was just a manner of speaking, or maybe that they weren't understanding how powerful Sakura really was.
But I still believe that Gilgamesh could have won if he had gone all out using his EA from the beginning and not underestimated her. Though the movie really gave the impression that he really had no chance at all to win. So what Ufotable did to Gilgamesh in Heaven's Feel is quite the opposite of what Ufotable did to him in Unlimited Blade Works, considering how in the visual novel Gilgamesh was about to lose to Shirou before being interrupted by the grail, while in the anime he was shown as the one about to win against Shirou before the interruption of the grail. So Unlimited Blade Works' anime made Gilgamesh stronger, or Shirou weaker, than in the source material, whereas Heaven's Feel's anime made Gilgamesh weaker, or Sakura stronger, than in the source material.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Aug 15, 2020

519 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 23, 1:26 AM

» Do this whole movie happens in alternate timeline ? anyone could do explain breifly

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 28

9 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 31, 11:11 AM

» I liked all of it but didn't understand the ending

Beauty123 - Apr 8, 2021

14 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 29, 4:46 AM

» Do you hate Sakura?

Stacias - Jul 20, 2022

46 by LANARp-0470 »»
Mar 16, 5:42 AM

Poll: » How do you feel about sakura? ( 1 2 )

Clar_00 - Mar 4, 2022

59 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 14, 8:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.