Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 5, 2020 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They really didn't hold back using Lina this episode. She went all out as her role in her mission.

Tatsuya's role this episode was very important as his bond with Miyuki allowed them to fight back against the parasite threat. Felt like this was one of the most important episodes of this arc after all the buildup and fighting.

Dec 5, 2020 7:59 AM

Feb 2018
after all, i like the loli no matter what happens to this eps. Miyuki did not fully have Tatsuya only in this eps. Tatsuya won over the two girls. Still didn't understand about Miyuki magic.
Dec 5, 2020 8:01 AM

Apr 2020
Lina was engaged with Parasite at the field training ground. And Tatsuya says he shouldn't kill the host until he seals it, but Lina doesn't realize it's Sirius's mission, and Parasites that have lost their hosts attack Pixie. Tatsuya and Miyuki unite their hearts and eliminate the entire group
Dec 5, 2020 8:04 AM

Nov 2007
Hikasa-san's character concentrating on her mission, and ashamed of losing to the siblings. Main guy retrieving the souls, which blocking mission.

Souls following maid robot. Then needs to fight against them.

Main guy lending Hayami-san's character his sight so that she can freeze properly.

Only sealed two, so carrying two.

Main guy feeling Hikasa-san's character similar to him.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 5, 2020 9:39 AM

Aug 2013
And with this, the parasite is over for now.

We got to see Miyuki using Cocytus again, the first being the Yokohama Disturbance arc.

Quite an interesting episode with some actions. Erika didn't hesitate to kill her opponent.

Dec 5, 2020 9:42 AM

Feb 2019
Lina training and development episode? LETS FUCKING GOOOO. Needed this desperately after that Kamisama ep today. 8bit didn’t disappoint at all. https://imgur.com/a/T2KiW5Q

So many great moments today from all the Lina scenes, to Tatsuya and Miyuki’s Cocytus, to Chiba, Miki, etc.

As a Lina stan, my main takeaway is her gradually realising that she’s not built for this life she’s living. She feels compelled to continue being a sirius tho. Also, Tatsuya’s development has been great. He’s come so far from not being able to sympathise with and connect with others. He really does care for and empathise with Lina
Dec 5, 2020 9:46 AM

Jan 2014
Wish they'd stop treating Lina like shit lol. SHe was better in the first few episodes honestly. The before ending scene was pretty chilling though.
Dec 5, 2020 10:11 AM
Jan 2015
Great episode, besides a nitpick here or there, they did a great job adapting the visitors arc climax.

Leo said:
And with this, the parasite is over for now.
For now... lol
My Queens

Dec 5, 2020 10:34 AM

Dec 2014
Full points for all that Miyuki goodness. Her reaction when Tatsuya lifted her was so adorable.
Dec 5, 2020 10:37 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm a strong declaration of their views first thing in the morning between Lina and Tatsuya huh. The combination of Mizuki and Honoka's abilities really served to provide Tatsuya and co with excellent real time intel. The defeats handed to Lina by Tatsuya and Miyuki though really served to wound Lina's pride greatly. While the appearance of that platoon complicated matters Lina just charged through them like a knife through butter. Still her lack of affect against the parasites true bodies really served to push her over the edge. Tatsuya and Miyuki's counterattack to the mass of parasites though really was impressive. Ayako though really has both grace and guts to face Elder Kudou personally in dealing with the parasite problem. While in the end the parasite problem was dealt with successfully i think it served to give Lina a lot of thoughts that she never had to encounter before.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2020 10:58 AM

May 2018
They almost failed the mission because of Lina. I mean, she's the leader of Stars but that was some amateurish behavior right there
Dec 5, 2020 10:58 AM

Oct 2017
Tatsuya x Miyuki moments were cute and damn that princess carry was sweet af. Also lol that was a nice kiss bait.
Dec 5, 2020 11:03 AM

Apr 2015
Well this parasite business is over for now, but since Pixie is still there with a parasite inside, I wonder what will happen to her.

Miyuki using Cocytus again was pretty dope, also her reactions were amazing as well. The way she got lift up by Tatsuya and that blush was just perfect. She had to ask Tatsuya why he is saving Lina and if he has feelings for her, the jealousy never stops with this girl.

Speaking of Lina, hopefully what Tatsuya said will open her eyes to look at what her future will have in store for her. Cause honestly I agree with Tatsuya, being part of the Sirius will not do her any good from here on out.
Dec 5, 2020 11:05 AM

Sep 2019
I knew they weren’t going to kiss but it still got me thinking for a second there, nice bait. Miyuki and Tatsuya beat the parasite with their sibling power lol. Miyuki was so CUTE.
Dec 5, 2020 11:14 AM
Nov 2015
I am here just for Tatsuya and Miyuki moments and this episode didn't disappoint at all. They should have kissed.
Dec 5, 2020 11:31 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The incest baiting keeps on going strong here. So many blushing oni-sama moments.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 5, 2020 11:32 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Very good Miyuki x Tatsuya moment once again, it's really the best part of the show lol
Dec 5, 2020 11:38 AM

Jun 2017
We got some great action and the alabama train is still on full throttle. I thought they would kiss but it was just bait.
Dec 5, 2020 12:24 PM

Jun 2020
I can get over the incestual vibes and say that this was indeed, a fuckin banger.
This anime shit is addictive
Dec 5, 2020 12:35 PM
Mar 2015
The siblings had to clean up after Lina
Dec 5, 2020 12:36 PM
May 2014
If you are pissed off by incest, then don't read the novels because
Dec 5, 2020 3:06 PM
Nov 2014
Amazing episode, parasites scums finally gets what they deserved after the suffering they have caused to the Great Godsuya himself in the last couple of episodes. That Miyuki x Godsuya combo attack is too good.

I hope Godsuya and Miyuki got married in the future, there is no better bride for Godsuya than the devoted Messenger herself.
Dec 5, 2020 3:15 PM
Jul 2020
THIS KISS BAIT SJKSJKSJKJ lmao I cannot with this showww
A little disturbed, but semi- likingTatsuya x Miyuki moments which is basically all the time. I'm dying to hear what their relationship actually is, there's no way that they are really brother and sister. If someone would like to spoil for me, that would be great. If they actually are siblings.... no comment yet.....
edit: nvm

They did Lina dirty. She acted like such a bitch this episode and now I'm really disliking her
The scene with her nude, the chains, and yellow light was absolutely beautiful

enjoyed this episode :)
AryaleDec 5, 2020 3:20 PM
Dec 5, 2020 4:04 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So, they did the battle against the rest of the parasite in one episode only, eh? Well, its fine considering there was only 3 episodes left. But, man, look how frustate Lina proceeding her mission, while in fact she still had a chance to built a nice image of her in front of Godsuya. Still, she was stay true on her character until the parasite went crazy and combined themself to devour Pixie physical body. What the girl could do? Nothing. Its really left out everything to Godsuya to finish the mess asap, without any cancellation. Thanks to Miyuki great deal of magic attack, and Miki sealing magic, everything could be resolve without any mistake. Mission accomplished, at least for now.

Meanwhile, the old man, and the girl (that i still don't attached much with her name) had a little chat, fighting over two miserable sealed parasites. Ah, the old man aggree to separate it, while in fact, it looks like the girl had a pressure against those black eye old man. Well, at least its a wise decision for both of side. So, yeah, no shit fighting, at least for now. Everything was just be done, without any friction. And, yes, you must considering the god's offer, Lina. Its really a good timing for you to made pressure into the better life. Say good bye to USA, Lina!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 5, 2020 4:57 PM
Jun 2017
The real highlight of todays episode is when Tatsuya and Miyuki become one 😂😂😂😂. Or i mean the Lunar magic 😂😂😂
Dec 5, 2020 5:04 PM

Mar 2020
Well, lots of action in this episode, only threw actions can we see the good stuff hehe.

This episode went crazy on the Tatsuya and Miyuki moments. I though they both were gonna kiss but I guess not. Princess carry was nice and Miyuki definitely deserved it after defeating her target.

Lunar magic...let me see it again...with a kiss next time though...xD.

Lina, showing everyone how weak she is compared to the people of Japan.

Good episode :)
Dec 5, 2020 5:09 PM

Jul 2017
Lina really stepped into completing her mission role. Tatsuya telling Miyuki to look into his eyes was quite a lovely sight. Miyuki is so cute when she blushes. The princess carry was adorable too! I wonder if Lina is gonna accept Tatsuya's offer later on.

。*✲゚*♡(o•ᴗ•o)♡*✲゚*。

Dec 5, 2020 5:20 PM

Sep 2014
Lmao that beginning.

Lina used "Im not gonna be your friend anymore!
Tatsuya: Tough shit
It was not very effective.

Also yeees he finally said PANZER!!! again, I have been waiting for this soo long.

Also Miyuki beeing princess carried is the highlight of the episode. Even better than that one shot of lina.

I do have to wonder why some highschoolers have to fight the parasites when higher organisations and families are part of it too though. Like shouldnt you use your soldiers to just deal with the parasites instead of attacking highschoolers?

Overall I have to say I liked this season at first but I feel kind of lost now, for 2 episodes now all that happened is they captured some parasites and someone else took them.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Dec 5, 2020 8:46 PM

Aug 2019
hopefully this gets more seasons but seeing as the LN is finished the chances of a third season is getting slimmer as the days go on
Dec 5, 2020 9:47 PM

Apr 2020
It was a messy battle considering Sirius (not Lina) did not realize the consequences she dumped on the team because of her parasite kills. But the big one we got is Miyuki and Tatsuya uniting to finish off the released parasites. I was freaking out during that scene.

Miyuki's blush and their very very close contact speaks everything to the two. Hopefully Lina will realize Tatsuya's plea to her quitting the military and the Sirius mask, she deserves so much better. As for our two....just kiss already.
Dec 5, 2020 11:39 PM
Nov 2020
Lina better just quit being a soldier... and joins Tatsuya's harem instead lol.
Dec 6, 2020 2:54 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Owah, this anime also have their own version of family kamehameha except this one is incestual brother-sister ice magic.

A bit disappointing that this show made Lina not that strong considering she is one of the best magicians in the world.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Dec 6, 2020 4:02 AM

Jun 2016
godsuya using lunar magic with miyuki so cool !!!

wincest confirmed !!
Dec 6, 2020 5:13 AM
Jan 2015
Rinrinka said:
Owah, this anime also have their own version of family kamehameha except this one is incestual brother-sister ice magic.

A bit disappointing that this show made Lina not that strong considering she is one of the best magicians in the world.
To be fair, she lost to Miyuki and Tatsuya who are also 2 of the strongest in the world and she struggled against the true body of the parasite which is near impossible for most people to even harm let a lone kill(unless they have magic that can destroy or effect the spirit, which Lina doesn't have in her skill set and is an extremely rare ability itself).
-MahesvaraDec 6, 2020 5:40 AM
My Queens

Dec 6, 2020 6:45 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
-Mahesvara said:
Rinrinka said:

To be fair, she lost to Miyuki and Tatsuya who are also 2 of the strongest in the world and she struggled against the true body of the parasite which is near impossible for most people to even harm let a lone kill(unless they have magic that can destroy or effect the spirit, which Lina doesn't have in her skill set and is an extremely rare ability itself).

Tbh I forgot how strong Miyuki is, kinda didnt expect that her magic skill is world-level too like Tatsuya hhe :)

I also feel like parasites are like Lina's worst opponents, bad ones to fight alone.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Dec 6, 2020 8:34 AM

May 2014
So... This episode was very intense in a lot of ways, but there are some details that you can't pick up in the anime. I'm using spoiler tags in case you don't really want to know, but they're not that big of a deal, as they don't reveal any future plot.

Dec 6, 2020 10:54 AM
Apr 2018
- 00:40 TATSUYA : I know. We live in different worlds, after all.

-19:50 So, KUROBA's representative looked scared of grandfather KUDOU.

- 20:28 TATSUYA : She's certainly not the only one who can't get herself to the place she wants.

Dec 6, 2020 11:11 AM

Mar 2020
Then the parasite's arc came to an end, I think.
It was a very eventful episode, good that everyone participated in some way in the hunt for parasites.
I wonder what the two families are going to do with the sealed parasites.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Dec 6, 2020 11:30 AM

May 2018
Not liking this ep...................too boring and too cliché .
Dec 6, 2020 11:32 AM

May 2018
So, that ends the parasite arc, so what's next?
Dec 6, 2020 3:08 PM
Jan 2015
Rinrinka said:
-Mahesvara said:

Tbh I forgot how strong Miyuki is, kinda didnt expect that her magic skill is world-level too like Tatsuya hhe :)

I also feel like parasites are like Lina's worst opponents, bad ones to fight alone.
Miyuki is arguably the second strongest character in the series behind Tatsuya if that tells ya anything. In fact Lina is really the only person she's fought that gave her any trouble at all. So Lina losing to her isn't really a big mark against her, especially since she lost mainly due to strategy and her growing fatigue.

Parasites are a bad opponent for anyone unless they have the magic to deal with them, especially against the true body.
My Queens

Dec 6, 2020 4:38 PM

Apr 2018
That combo attack between Tatsuya and Miyuki was insane.

What an action-packed episode. IT was cool seeing all the Parasites form together and attack Pixie.
Dec 6, 2020 10:19 PM
Mar 2014
This was a pretty good episode. I feel like it at least showed that Lina is quite the capable fighter, even if her way of dealing with the parasites was ineffective. That combo magic was pretty strong, but the whole lunar magic bit was a bit confusing. All in all, still enjoyable.

Ishikami said:
So... This episode was very intense in a lot of ways, but there are some details that you can't pick up in the anime. I'm using spoiler tags in case you don't really want to know, but they're not that big of a deal, as they don't reveal any future plot.

This was fantastic and provided lots of insight. I hope you would be willing to do this for the remaining episodes if there are any details left out that would be good to know.
Dec 7, 2020 6:36 AM

Feb 2014
Lina's desperation to see her mission through successfully was proving to be a headache for Tatsuya's squad, and the results of her sloppy finishing led to the parasites combining together to become a monster parasite. No doubting how strong Lina is, but she didn't have anything in her arsenal that could do anything against the parasite, and attacking within her state of mind wasn't going to end well, either.

Thankfully, Tatsuya came to the rescue as he combined with Miyuki (the incest teasing was strong in this scene! XD) which led to Miyuki unleashing her Cocytus attack once again, which was a sight to behold.

Another sight to behold was Tatsuya carrying Miyuki bridal style, after they defeated the parasite. The talk they had between each other was sweet and it put a smile on my face. =)

3 episodes left now and the parasites have been taken care of for now. I do look forward to seeing what happens next, even if I don't have much of an idea as to what will happen next. ^_^;
Dec 7, 2020 9:05 AM

Feb 2012

Dec 7, 2020 10:09 AM

May 2011
So they gonna spend the next episode wrapping up the visitor arc? there's not much material left, i wonder how are they going to time the next episode, unless they adapt battle royale ss.. Meaning we only get 2 episodes for double 7? Damn, i was hoping to see million edge getting animated.

and damn, my bruh naotsugu didnt even get a milisecond of screentime. feelsbadman.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 7, 2020 10:56 AM

May 2018
Now this was a great episode! I like that 'Lunar magic' ice attack thing at the end :) Pixie and Miyuki also being top tier waifu this episode.
Dec 8, 2020 11:32 AM
Jan 2017
unfortunately i'm starting to lose my interest in this anime because Miyuki's jealous and how Tatsuya treating her sister like that, well that's my opinion in the end
Dec 9, 2020 8:33 AM
Sep 2016
zHyDra said:
unfortunately i'm starting to lose my interest in this anime because Miyuki's jealous and how Tatsuya treating her sister like that, well that's my opinion in the end

If you dont like the incest, just drop it, because that wont change.
Dec 9, 2020 8:40 AM
Jan 2017
Siegfried10 said:
zHyDra said:

If you dont like the incest, just drop it, because that wont change.

:( well it's gonna end soon so i will bear
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Raihousha-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 26, 2020

126 by BlueSnow93 »»
May 21, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Raihousha-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2020

83 by Kevin9029 »»
Apr 20, 9:52 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Raihousha-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2020

88 by Kevin9029 »»
Apr 20, 9:52 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Raihousha-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2020

82 by Kevin9029 »»
Apr 20, 9:51 AM

» Lina's Weaknesses

FiddlePie - May 20, 2022

16 by Mq84jdk »»
Mar 1, 10:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.