Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 6, 2020 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aye, some special training. They need it after the recent fights. Yuuji in particular seems to have a lot of potential left in him. Gojou is a good training partner since he is very knowledgable.

Seems more like a buildup episode but I'm glad to see the new characters Maki and Panda still getting some more screen time.

Nov 6, 2020 8:57 AM

Apr 2020
The way Yuji woke up after his death was like nothing happened, lmao

When everyone in the restaurant burns down, I got Fire Force Vibes
Nov 6, 2020 9:48 AM
Jul 2018
I wonder if Yuuji won Sukuna's domain. This point will definitely reveal in the future.
Very heartwarming episode. Gojou is really good teacher. I wanna follow him once. Burning scene reminded me of Inuyashiki (same studio).
Nov 6, 2020 10:00 AM
Jan 2020
Ayyyy, there were a few funny references))
Bankai and Rasengan with Yuuji, movies' covers that Gojou showed are actually parody of real life movies (eg. Yu-Gi-Oh), Hikaru no Go in Juju Stroll~
Nov 6, 2020 11:00 AM

Nov 2016
There are bad customers where you don't feel like approaching and there's Jougo. Pretty savage of him and nice dark comedy.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 6, 2020 11:12 AM

Aug 2020
This was Jujutsu's funniest episode yet. Especially when Itadori was making anime references and the ugly faces. Fushiguro is looking like he's also improving so hopefully he has screentime in the Exchange Exam thing. Gojou is getting his own fight in the next episode also. Awesome episode with character development.

Mod edit: Added spoiler tags for screenshots.
KuuroNov 7, 2020 5:21 AM
Nov 6, 2020 11:13 AM

Jul 2020
Another great episode. Soundtrack as usual was on point and there were several scenes that got me to laugh
Nov 6, 2020 11:15 AM
Jun 2020
I love the comedic elements that are added into the show. Really good episode & curious to see what the antagonists are going to do next.
Nov 6, 2020 11:22 AM

Dec 2014
That guy at the store had some insane instincts. He got out in the nick of time, Imouto power too strong I guess.

Great episode again.

Sukuna destroyed Itadori in his domain, I love how Itadori was like, I'll fight you to the death and the moment he agreed, Sukuna killed him but it sounds like the latter is at the very least going to honor the first agreement of giving him one minute of time and that Sukuna won't kill or hurt anyone during that time. Very curious when, where and how this pact will play out. Could make for a lot of interesting events in the future.

Itadori's casual wake from the dead was just pure gold and I'm looking forward to his training. The curse doll and the movie was good comedy, poor guy can't even enjoy his movies in peace.

Ending was hype.

Mar 2020
I, Gojou Satoru, have a dream. Nice ep, now that Yuji is back its training time, and the references in this episode too is funny. I'm excited to see Gojou's eyes. Looking forward to the next episode.
MochiRonDesu14Nov 6, 2020 11:26 AM

Apr 2016
That restaurant scene caught me by surprise. I can always appreciate a show with a darker tone.

Hype for Gojou to pop off next week!
Nov 6, 2020 11:25 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh yeah that's definitely a "weird" way to be revived xD it was a pretty fun episode to be honest... training with watching movies? best way to train
Nov 6, 2020 11:27 AM

Feb 2019
MAPPA with another 10/10 job with adapting the episode. The awesome blend of great animation, voice acting and the OST made today’s episode great. JJK’s story is about to get going and it’s only up from here. My goat Gojou with some shine next week.
Nov 6, 2020 11:27 AM

Jun 2019
Well, that restaurant scene was scary. Also, loved how my boy woke up from being dead to like nothing happened. LMAO.
Next episode, we'll see Goujou Sensei fight.
Nov 6, 2020 11:34 AM

Oct 2017
XD Yuuji woke up like nothing happened. So Gojo sensei's gonna keep it a secret huh, can't wait to see Megumi and Nobara's reaction once they learn he's alive.
Nov 6, 2020 11:34 AM
Aug 2020
Good episode, peeped those shonen anime references made me like this anime more, yuji got good character development, 10/10 episode, too bad GOH couldn’t get this treatment, but they were doomed when cringeyroll were the ones responsible for production, good thing JJK got TOHO, MORE SEASONS INCOMING FOR KAISEN 👋
Nov 6, 2020 11:36 AM

Nov 2014
i nearly died laughing when Yuji turned into a paper figure and spasmed on the ground rofl

Interesting how the anime made Megumi sink his fingers into the ground instead of sinking his fingers into his shadows like in the manga. I wonder if this is implying that he can use his jujutsu without shadows? (contrary to how Shikamaru needs shadows to use his kagemane no jutsu)

Also, anyone know what movie Yuji was watching?
Nov 6, 2020 11:36 AM

Jul 2019
Although i think we needed a more chill episode after the more serious ones before, the comedy this episode was way too much for me, rather than being actually funny it was just trying to do as many random jokes as it could and see if they landed, which very few did. The scene in the restaurant was really good, tho, great direction and animation.
Nov 6, 2020 11:37 AM
Oct 2016
Yuji we hardly knew ye. Good thing there's plenty more to come! Love how the anime handled Yuji inside Sukuna innate domain trying to fight him. it looked super eerie and just how it should be. Sukuna not giving Yuji any real leeway about resurrecting him, almost making demands instead of a deal like he said. Yuji not remembering anything like he said at the end of the episode isn't a good sign either. But at the least he's back among the living now. The reactions when Yuji user sat up were hilarious. Awesome to sew Gojo take Yuji under his wing. Train him up before any other craziness happens to the boy. Gojo explaining why he became a teacher. To help make strong Jujutsu sorcerers who aren't fools like the current higher ups. Gotta love that commitment Gojo has. The curses we saw last episode, especially Jogo with his volcano top, have made their move. The anime displaying that cafe scene was gruesome. Just burning them all alive like that. It'll be dope seeing Gojo vs Jogo animated!
Nov 6, 2020 11:37 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm ending up in the same hell with the demon that killed you huh. Well at least either are dead just stuck. I guess any kind of organisation will have traditionalists and stubborn bastards galore especially at the top. Still its nice to see Itadori come back. Man that incineration of the cafe's staff and customers was just brutal. The parallel combat training between Itadori and the rest of the team though sure was a nice touch. Still its funny that the former's training will consist of a movie marathon. Terrible French movies though lol. That doll with the boxing gloves though sure picks out the best scenes to break out though. Looks like the demon ambush of Gojou's in full swing now. Overall an interesting ep that featured some sleek combat mixed with excellent plot and character development plus some rather brutal deaths on the demon's part in the form of the café attack. Looks like Gojou will have his hands full in dealing with the ambush though. Curious though on what deal Sukuna gave to Itadori though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2020 11:54 AM

Jan 2009
that pact (or social contract) between Yuji and Sukuna is interesting so when he says "Extension" he will switch with Yuji for a minute without killing any humans that is but he have to forget that promise? maybe in order for Yuji to not interfere during that whole minute

but does that mean that Sukuna can do this none stop though? like he can spam the chant of "Extension" every other minute? err ye

Nov 6, 2020 11:57 AM
Jul 2020
IM FREAKING READY FOR SOME EYEBALLS ALSO WHY IS SUKUNA SO FINE AHHH
Nov 6, 2020 11:59 AM

Aug 2013
Of course, Yuji wouldn't die so fast and the way he got up like nothing happened was amusing.

Training by watching movies? Yuji has it easy. XD

Well, seeing Gojou in action is what I'm looking forward to most.

Nov 6, 2020 12:02 PM

Nov 2018
that few seconds of okkotsu yuta made my day. i thought they would show em in more blurry or monochorme, does that mean after this season we possibly could got the prequel adaption...?
Nov 6, 2020 12:02 PM
Jan 2020
deg said:
that pact (or social contract) between Yuji and Sukuna is interesting so when he says "Extension" he will switch with Yuji for a minute without killing any humans that is but he have to forget that promise? maybe in order for Yuji to not interfere during that whole minute

but does that mean that Sukuna can do this none stop though? like he can spam the chant of "Extension" every other minute? err ye

The idea is that Sukuna still can't hurt anyone during that 1 minute (due to pact restrictions), which won't be, by extension, a dangerous situation. You'll see how it plays out)
Nov 6, 2020 12:03 PM

Jan 2009
jerryjoonie said:
deg said:

The idea is that Sukuna still can't hurt anyone during that 1 minute (due to pact restrictions), which won't be, by extension, a dangerous situation. You'll see how it plays out)

ah ok guess well see but im still worried if Sukuna can spam that extension chant though
Nov 6, 2020 12:07 PM

Sep 2019
Yuuji got came back to life and now he’s training. The jokes were hit or miss, they wanted to do as many jokes as they can but it was too much imo.
Nov 6, 2020 12:10 PM

Feb 2016
Nov 6, 2020 12:13 PM
Oct 2020
Man, the restaurant scene caught me off guard, even that I knew it is going to happen as a manga reader. I literally couldn't breathe, thanks MAPPA. Episode 7 is going to be sick and I'm sure of this, I can't wait.
Nov 6, 2020 12:20 PM
Jul 2019
So, it looks like this Sukuna was able to make Yuji take his deal.
Nov 6, 2020 12:24 PM

Mar 2016
Feels like scenes jump from one event to another really fast in this episode
Nov 6, 2020 12:25 PM

Apr 2015
Fire Force vibes in that restaurant were real, caught me off-guard so hard.

Great episode, eventhough it was very comedy heavy this time around. The way Yuuji just sit back up on that autopsy table was incredibly funny. I love how only the guy in the suit was fazed by it. Sukuna's conditions on reviving Yuuji was interesting, I can't wait to see that play out.

Yuuji's training sessions has started and those dolls just keep amazing me. Always punching him in the face when you least expect it!

I can't wait to see the faces of the others when they see Yuuji still being alive.
Nov 6, 2020 12:33 PM

Jul 2013
huh im curious about why sukuna made that one minute deal... and yuuji's training! interesting that Fushiguro can sink his hand into the ground... can he sink his whole person in as well?

also
GOJOU's EYES NEXT EPISODE I CANT WAIT AHHHHHH
Nov 6, 2020 12:38 PM

Mar 2017
This was a subtly incredible episode; it wasn't flashy like the others have been but it was so full of great moments. I really enjoyed the fight between Sukuna & Itadori, especially since it's a rare moment where the two can physically face off against each other. The revival scene was pure gold; the way Ichiji reacted when he sat up 😂
Nov 6, 2020 12:54 PM

Jun 2015
Sheragin said:
Feels like scenes jump from one event to another really fast in this episode

I highly disagree. I think the pacing was perfect. Not too fast (God of Highschool) and not too slow (Hunter x yawn)
Nov 6, 2020 12:55 PM
Nov 2014
Splendid episode - watched it enjoyably.
The "I see. I don't get it" part though. Brilliant.
Nov 6, 2020 1:03 PM

Feb 2020
A lot of things happened in this episode. It's hard to believe that the restaurant scene and Itadori turning into paper and making anime references all happened in the same episode.
It truly is sad that he won't be able to use bankai or rasengan...

Btw the guy from the restaurant is an accurate representation of how i ran away from all my problems.
Nov 6, 2020 1:04 PM

Mar 2013
VP2003boi said:
...the comedy this episode was way too much for me, rather than being actually funny it was just trying to do as many random jokes as it could and see if they landed, which very few did.

Truer words cannot be said
Nov 6, 2020 1:14 PM

May 2019
It sounds like the volcano thingy and Yuuji's grandpa have the same VA (or they sound awfully similar idk). I wonder if it's just a coincidence.

I love Maki and Panda. They're pure joy.

Yuuji's cursed energy training is very similar to Gon and Killua's nen training lol
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Nov 6, 2020 1:15 PM

Aug 2018
Xnovazero said:
I wonder if Yuuji won Sukuna's domain. This point will definitely reveal in the future.
Very heartwarming episode. Gojou is really good teacher. I wanna follow him once. Burning scene reminded me of Inuyashiki (same studio).

I mean his head was cut in half by Sukuna. So, very little chance of Yuuji getting the upper hand
MadarachodFeb 6, 2021 7:08 AM
Nov 6, 2020 1:24 PM

Jun 2015
Interesting cliff hanger. Looks like shades will be up against as supposed finger eater caliber several. Whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean. But back in that restaurant I did like how that guy escaped before the evil spirit peeps tore the place up. In some ways it makes me think the spirit inhabiting MC isint overly bad and the playbook on this world is wide open and much craziness is yet to be had!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 6, 2020 1:58 PM

Aug 2018
At 10:48 you can see this scene where Fushigoro's mouth isn't moving (even though he is speaking) but when you go to a closer upshot you can see it is so the just didn't animate his mouth moving. Weird choice to show that if they weren't going to animate it, I think it is just an animation error that will hopefully be fixed when bd's come out

and then
_______I like rocks__
Nov 6, 2020 2:00 PM
Jul 2009
Can't wait to see Todo and Mahito. For me, its from here on out that the series really goes into gear. Really hope Mappa will give the Junpei arc the awesomeness it deserves
Koshi_InabaNov 6, 2020 2:11 PM
Nov 6, 2020 2:12 PM

Sep 2020
Save for the scene where Itadori suddenly gets up from the table and the scene where he gets punched by the bear when watching the movie... what the hell was up with the comedy in this episode? Anyway... the freakin' restaurant scene was brutal as hell, jeez. That guy who took off knew what was up lol.

Overall pretty informative episode, especially the part where Satoru explains how cursed energy works. Basically like electricity, so I wonder if by putting a spoon or a fork in the microwave you can obtain cursed energy as well, hmmmmmm... I'll go test that out, I'll be back to edit this comment if I get any results.
Nov 6, 2020 2:34 PM

Feb 2018
Satoru Gojo vs Jogo next week. He will introduce us peak of Jujutsu Battle, i hope they will adapt it properly.

Getou said "you guys should be pour all of your energy for sealing him instead of killing hin" yes that is how strong gojo
Nov 6, 2020 2:36 PM

Mar 2020
Well well Yuuji is back in the game thanks to Sukuna however there were conditions to this revival.

Curses burning people...sounds familiar. R.I.P the people who got burned at the cafe. Seems like those dudes at the cafe will be the main antagonists.

Good episode :)
Penguinman37Nov 6, 2020 2:39 PM
Nov 6, 2020 2:41 PM

Jul 2012
And so Yuuji's back!

So far, every episode of this show has been great!
All characters are really likable, especially Yuuji and Gojou, love those two!
Nov 6, 2020 2:56 PM
Apr 2016
He really just went and killed all those innocent people.. damn. A lot of comedy this episode, didn't mind it too much aside the fact that I've seen all those jokes already in other anime. What a cliffhanger though!
Nov 6, 2020 2:57 PM

Aug 2015
Nice episode.

RIP to those burnt in that restaurant.

I love Itadori referencing other Animes with his attacks haha!
#FreePalestine 🇵🇸
Nov 6, 2020 3:14 PM

Nov 2014
Roch2001 said:
Interesting cliff hanger. Looks like shades will be up against as supposed finger eater caliber several. Whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean. But back in that restaurant I did like how that guy escaped before the evil spirit peeps tore the place up. In some ways it makes me think the spirit inhabiting MC isint overly bad and the playbook on this world is wide open and much craziness is yet to be had!

it means how many Sukuna's fingers is Jogo's strength worth. So that Special-Grade in episode 4 is 1 finger worth of strength. And Jogo here is like 8-9 fingers worth of strength. Basically they're using fingers to measure their strength level.
ttcchenNov 7, 2020 2:48 AM
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

646 by OutPieNova »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2021

303 by Agathusian »»
Yesterday, 4:24 AM

» Jjk fans just CANNOT help themselves from spoiling everything ( 1 2 )

LillyTheHoover - Jan 4

72 by cerise_serris »»
May 30, 8:34 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2020

277 by lorenz07 »»
May 28, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2020

228 by Agathusian »»
May 27, 6:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.