Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 25, 2020 8:31 AM

Feb 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I thought this war would end soon but it didn't. Most of the American players have been killed. Asuna and Klein seemed to be cornered, I was curious about the black-robed person, wasn't that leader Laughing Coffin? Sinon also the same situation, the knight began to lose her sword. What's with that last sentence, is there a traitor?

Jul 25, 2020 8:32 AM

Nov 2011
Ah yes, even Klein is relevant this season.

Sure didn't take long for trouble to start with that hooded man this episode. It seems this arc still shifts from the virutal world and the real world with its technology. Tbh, it brings an important feeling that every action in this show has some effect on each other.

Not going to lie, I'm glad to see Klein getting more screentime.
Jul 25, 2020 8:42 AM

May 2019
Stark700 said:
Ah yes, even Klein is relevant this season.

Sure didn't take long for trouble to start with that hooded man this episode. It seems this arc still shifts from the virutal world and the real world with its technology. Tbh, it brings an important feeling that every action in this show has some effect on each other.

Not going to lie, I'm glad to see Klein getting more screentime.

Suc* that Gigguk! Justice just got served.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onYSNgHbbW8
Jul 25, 2020 8:44 AM
Jun 2020
this episode was pretty good well for sao standarts

asuna and klein literaly shit their pants and tremble in fear when they saw PoH i love it

Gabriel Millers Aka Vector Aka Subtilizer let the sinon rape beginn

and mei mei is my new favorit girl even though she ist just a mob character

Jul 25, 2020 9:13 AM

Nov 2007
Gun girl arrived and told Alice girl that the people from real world would eventually come back w. different avatar, including Ishida-san's character and Admin.

Gun girl expressing that every girl liking and trusting main guy, so Alice girl should continue w. what she needs to do.

The title screen was unclear in this season was not my imagination... (according to the tweets)

The lady losing her sword and gained someone she wants to protect.

A bit of rest w. the friend, but it is short as that enemy from before appeared... China and Korea...

Conversation w. a guy and a girl from China... That's how they became the enemies w. red armor?

Then a guy appearing in front of gun girl is someone she knows and what happened?!

Main girl already in limit?

Real world and that tech guy was able to connect the gang, but that guy accompanying him pointing gun at him...

The title for next time... Code 871 (Yanai, the guy who pointed guy at the megane guy at the end? according to tweets)
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 25, 2020 10:07 AM

Aug 2013
A guy from the Laughing Coffin. Guess we'll never see the end of them.

More players from China and Korea joining the Underworld.

Good to see more of Klein. He deserves all the screentime.

That cliffhanger at the end... :o

Jul 25, 2020 10:08 AM

Jul 2017
Compared to Integrity Knight Commander Bernoculi's last fight against Vecta and his eventual loss, things are gonna get a lot more shitty, and Sinon's answer to Alice was a in-the-face lie, although the feelings and emotions still linger within the Underworld. No choice now, but to move forward towards the endgame at the World's End Altar.

On the depths and brink of death against the American suicide players, everyone is giving their best. But the best part is Klein himself getting more screentime as compared to when we first saw him in the Aincrad arc all those years ago.

And at long last, the leader of the Laughing Coffin PoH (along with the China and Korea suicde players) makes his entrance, albeit another manipulation to spur both countries players to take out Asuna and Co. Sinon, also another shocker with recurring enemy Subtilizer, shit is really going down quick. This isn't the same World Seed they know, that's for sure.

On the Ocean Turtle, Higa better be quick, but...the sign of a traitor?

Really on the ball for important events to happen, and this continues to be fire.
Jul 25, 2020 10:09 AM

Feb 2019
I’m pretty annoyed they removed the “no I’m your rival” bit with Alice and Sinon. One of my fave moments of the whole series

Could be wrong, but also think they removed the scene where Asuna reconfigures the mountains.

Glad they left the “I like Kirito” bit in though, for some reason, a significant portion of the SAO fandom on twitter refuses to accept that more than just Asuna likes Kirito. It’s not like he’s going to jump ship or anything. Their relationship is the cornerstone of the series, but she’s definitely not the only one into Kirito.

Love how the Korean player asks “is this japanese” while speaking japanese. Sasuga A-1 sama.

Annnd the traitor is here. The most hated guy in the SAO fandom lol. Next week’s episode is gonna be fun, can’t wait.

Also just realised upon closer inspection that the dude from ordinal scale is actually in the last two eps. Nice Easter egg.
Jul 25, 2020 10:09 AM

Oct 2017
Damn Sinon's gonna have it rough. She's gotta fight Subtilizer from GGO. She was brutally killed in GGO by him at the start of Alicization. I hope she can kick his ass this time.

The second in command of Vecta was actually PoH of the laughing coffin and now he's even leading the players that logged in from China and Korea. Asuna and the players from JP are in serious trouble now. Wonder how they'll beat all those players.

It was good to see Klein getting more screen time and time to shine.
MegamiRemJul 30, 2020 5:49 AM
Jul 25, 2020 10:11 AM

Jan 2016
Woah, an old "friend" appeared and brought a lot of players with him!
They are all coming from Korea and China.

Everyone is in a pinch right now, hope they can deal with the situation.

And that betrayal at the end, Kirito come back faster~!

Jul 25, 2020 10:11 AM
Jul 2018
Kirito's harem is getting bigger (Asuna, Sinon, Alice, Lisbeth, Silica, Ronye)
PoH shows who the boss is (only for a few episodes)
Too much drama for being a virtual world (i mean Asuna)
Agil and Klein get a little more screen time (only for a few episodes)

Moonphase is finally here (although this side plot is really unimportant)
Yanai is obviously a spy (a well-known person)
Still pseudoscience to repair Kirito's "soul", the contradictions come later
Bullshit level of incarnation begins (future contradictions to the Human Realm Arc)
"Alice is a badass character" (neither confident, ambitious nor goal-oriented, Gabriel do you really need Alice? And too dependent on Kirito "What should I do ...")

That could be SAO:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdqhIPvU8AEMPxq?format=jpg&name=small

This is SAO:
https://fantasyandanime.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/6l2sz3h.png
removed-userJul 25, 2020 2:08 PM
Jul 25, 2020 10:13 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
RIP Knight commander Bercouli you were a hero right to the very end. Its sad that Gabriel being a real worlder is able to escape and retain his life after death while Bercouli couldn't. The scene where his body gradually vanished really put a tear to my eye. The actions of Vecta though sure did well in fracturing the alliance between the races though. Despite the struggle Scheta sure has learned a lot from both her battle with Iskahn and the alliance between them as they fight against the damm yanks. To think that Vassago was not just a SAO survivor but also a member of the murder guild as well. Still despite the odds the stand put up by Asuna and company really was impressive. Given how far Gabriel's team managed to get on to the turtle having an insider that aided them was to be expected. To think that Higa ended up partnering with him though. Overall a strong ep as always that combined excellent plot advancement, emotional and shock revelations in the form of the new reinforcements from China and Korea. Looks like the tide is starting to turn not just in the underworld but also on the turtle as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2020 10:14 AM

Dec 2014
Kinda wished the people from different countries spoke their own language. I mean we did have Engrish at some point, would've been nice to hear some Korean and Chinese to. If we're going to bank on this being some kind of gamer war across nations, might as well go for a little bit more authenticity. xD

Has Asuna used her terrain changing power since her entrance? Why is she coughing up blood?

Looking forward to the showdown with Sinon against Subtilizer and Asuna and co against PoH.

I knew from the very beginning that the army guy accompanying the scientist dude who's name I can't seem to remember at the moment was going to turn on him.
Jul 25, 2020 10:15 AM
Oct 2016
Just when things look up even slightly the overwhelming evil of who out heroes are facing keeps them down. A dirty, dirty trick bringing in those Korean and Chinese players like that, saying literally the opposite of what's actually happening. There's a few we saw who don't quite understand why they need so much help but for the most part as we saw a whole bunch of new red soldiers just got added. Right when the underworldians were starting to gain ground, a big batch of enemy reinforcements show up to ruin the party.

This episode had a bunch of different focus spots but handled them all well. Sinon going to Alice and Bercouli just a little too late. Speaking to Alice about how she has to get to that console so Gabriel can't get her AI. Alice of course disheartened by losing Bercouli but understands the sacrifices both he and Kirito have made for her to even be this close. Gabriel is coming back but that doesn't negate anything that's happened. Which he then does a little bit later, locking Sinon up immediately as he gets there. Traumatized by the events in GGO.

Favorite part was definitely seeing Sheyta and Ishkan. I love those two a lot and the scene they shared. Sheyta finally realizing why she had been slashing all this time. To find what she didn't want to slash, it's very poetic imo. She finally found what was worth protecting instead of slashing. Ishkan speaking about them together was sweet too. But now we see our heroes in a very tough spot. Gabriel is back, Vassago walking around like a ghost from the past, the ocean turtle traitor now revealed. They got a big hole to dig out of.
Jul 25, 2020 10:16 AM

Jun 2012
I liked the previous episode more. When's Kirito awaking? End of episode 5 maybe?
Jul 25, 2020 10:17 AM

Jan 2009
damn it looks hopeless lol

Scheta and the Boxer got in love mid war eh

Sinon met her nightmare in GGO too

then lol Asuna is coughing blood now

and fuck Yanai is the spy then
Jul 25, 2020 10:19 AM

Oct 2008
Lelouch0202 said:
Kinda wished the people from different countries spoke their own language. I mean we did have Engrish at some point, would've been nice to hear some Korean and Chinese to. If we're going to bank on this being some kind of gamer war across nations, might as well go for a little bit more authenticity. xD

There was indeed Korean and Chinese muttering from the crowd when they were first being summoned.
Jul 25, 2020 10:23 AM

Nov 2018
Before this episode, it seemed like Asuna and everyone else kind of had this war under control with a lot of the Americans killed but this episode makes us aware of that it isn't over with Asuna and Klein being cornered by PoH who was the leader of Laughing Coffin in SAO.

They actually had a scene that made Klein feel relevant and Sinon has finally broken because she now confronted Vecta aka "Subtilizer" now since he's using his GGO account. That fight is gonna be interesting to see.

When Sinon was talking about how she and others like Kirito there wasn't the part where she says, "I'm your rival" that was in the LN but she did say "I like Kirito" to Alice so we got that part.

At the end of the episode, we see that there is a traitor and he's gonna turn into the most hated character by the SAO community for that. We also now got players from China and Korea coming into the mix. I love the anime logic that the Korean player says, "is this Japanese" while speaking in Japanese.

I really liked this episode and I'm sure some people that are fans of SAO don't want to hear about the harem lol. Can't wait for next week because we got another exciting episode to look forward to.

[font="\"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.[/font]

[/center]
Jul 25, 2020 10:25 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
A cliffhanger... I guess it can be interesting, right now the fights seem a bit too pointless, they definitely need to wake up Kirito now and the show will start to get boring for real.
Jul 25, 2020 10:36 AM

Nov 2011
You know the bad guy recruitment ads isn't bad, if only the good guy thought of that instead.

Jul 25, 2020 10:40 AM

Sep 2009
Lelouch0202 said:
Kinda wished the people from different countries spoke their own language. I mean we did have Engrish at some point, would've been nice to hear some Korean and Chinese to. If we're going to bank on this being some kind of gamer war across nations, might as well go for a little bit more authenticity.

they do. They just are spoken in Japanese to make it easier to understand. Basically we hear Japanese but they are actually talking in their own langauge.
Jul 25, 2020 10:42 AM

Aug 2012
They're all being fiddled.
Jul 25, 2020 10:44 AM

Feb 2015
Would it kill SAO to make a decent villain, and justify their stakes with more than random (obviously bullshit) software jargon and unreasonably stupid mob villain characters...
Jul 25, 2020 10:49 AM

Oct 2012
I love this couple :'(
Jul 25, 2020 10:51 AM

Apr 2012
up until they showed the 'real world' where thoses 2 doods were going down the ladder i feel like it was the best episode i have seen from any anime ever... then they ruined my immersion, god dammit
Jul 25, 2020 10:53 AM

Sep 2015
Yautja said:
Would it kill SAO to make a decent villain, and justify their stakes with more than random (obviously bullshit) software jargon and unreasonably stupid mob villain characters...

Well, there was Quinella - but apparently Reki Kawahara was not feeling too optimistic about having a WOMAN play the villain's role in his story. This entire arc could've been much more than it is, if she didn't die pointlessly.

About this episode, though, I actually enjoyed it and I liked the pacing in particular.
Jul 25, 2020 11:09 AM

Nov 2019
Ah yes PoH is finally introduced.

And gore alert!!

Things are gonna get spicy now
Biswa_29Jul 25, 2020 11:17 AM
SAO PROGRESSIVE ANIME HYPE
Jul 25, 2020 11:16 AM

Dec 2014
Actar said:
Lelouch0202 said:

There was indeed Korean and Chinese muttering from the crowd when they were first being summoned.

Oh, maybe it was drowned out by other sounds. I didn't notice it.

komic said:
Lelouch0202 said:
Kinda wished the people from different countries spoke their own language. I mean we did have Engrish at some point, would've been nice to hear some Korean and Chinese to. If we're going to bank on this being some kind of gamer war across nations, might as well go for a little bit more authenticity.

they do. They just are spoken in Japanese to make it easier to understand. Basically we hear Japanese but they are actually talking in their own langauge.

Oh, I understand why it's done. I'm just saying that I would've liked to hear the actual language with translations instead.
Jul 25, 2020 11:19 AM

Jul 2017
dayum didn't expect the quiet knight x muscle dude ship to sail but I'll take it lol

Also I like how they brought back laughing coffin which was all but forgotten. Tbf this whole season just feels like an aincrad nostalgia trip though

But Yanoi NOOOOOOOOOo well he seemed too good of a minor character to not have been involved in some backstabbing plot.
Jul 25, 2020 11:19 AM
Anime Cat

Aug 2017
giorgos1313 said:
I love this couple :'(

With this scene alone, this episode have become my episode of the week.

Jul 25, 2020 11:21 AM

May 2017
This episode was really tense. Seeing that not only American,but Gabriel's minions calling over players from China and Korea as well? I wonder how battle will end up in later episodes. Seeing PoH making his entrance and Higa betrayed was like: Wow,WTF,man?! However,i have one small complaint.

Beerus (DBZ),Aizen (Bleach),Madara (Naruto),Gilgamesh (Fate Series) and Father (Fullmetal Achemist Brotherhood): We are most stupidly overpowered anime villains ever!

Gabriel Miller: Hold my souls.

Whether is Dark God Vecta or Subtilizer,he is way too overpowered. Being able to put Alice to sleep,use any Incarnation and now making Sinon paralyzed out of fear? He is so OP that he puts overpowered villains i mentioned to shame. Yeah,some of them had OP asspulls,but Gabriel is asspull machine gun. If being stupidly and unbalanced overpowered protagonist makes you Gary Stu,then being stupidly overpowered villains makes you Deus Ex Machina.
There is no bad waifu,only bad anime.
Jul 25, 2020 11:31 AM
Jun 2020
Klein getting screentime now. It is about time. The Gigguk meme is now a thing of the past lol. Everyone knew from the last episode that the mole was kinda revealed already. This might just be the best season of SAO for a long time. Kirito in a coma while everyone else finally get their moments to shine. I wish something could be done about the sexual abuse scenes though.
Jul 25, 2020 11:32 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Things have gone from bad to worse in Underworld. The Chinese and Korean players are joining American players against Asuna and her friends. The guy from laughing coffin is revealed to be leading the red army. Gabriel has come back to Underworld and has set his sight on Sinon.
Jul 25, 2020 11:40 AM

Apr 2020
Is it just me or does it look like a World War is breaking out in the Underworld. The major players from the Far East and the Americans are already present. Maybe a Russian or European server will show up next?

I'm glad we don't have to hear cringy english this episode. The fight is looking more desperate for the Human Army.

Is it bad that when I here PoH, the first thing I think of is this?
Jul 25, 2020 11:49 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Yautja said:

It would hardly be SAO then now would it? :-)

I wonder how this kind of episode is received in China or Korea? Yes, they're being manipulated and all but it does seem to smack a bit of jingoism in my opinion. Any Chinese or Koreans here to comment?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 25, 2020 11:51 AM

May 2019
that was a pretty nice episode

i really like this two

oh and we did see Eiji fight!!!!!

and fuck you Yanai

5/5
”A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses.” – Izayoi Sakamaki

I don’t even know the real names of the two… no, three that I killed back then. I just closed my eyes, put my hands over my ears and tried to forget it all.” – Kirito

MY ANIME LIST
Jul 25, 2020 11:57 AM

May 2019
Farabeuf said:
Yautja said:

It would hardly be SAO then now would it? :-)

I wonder how this kind of episode is received in China or Korea? Yes, they're being manipulated and all but it does seem to smack a bit of jingoism in my opinion. Any Chinese or Koreans here to comment?

i think you are jumping in conclusions
we did see little from the Koreans and Chinese perspective and some of them seems to have some suspicion
AskaaJul 25, 2020 12:26 PM
”A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses.” – Izayoi Sakamaki

I don’t even know the real names of the two… no, three that I killed back then. I just closed my eyes, put my hands over my ears and tried to forget it all.” – Kirito

MY ANIME LIST
Jul 25, 2020 12:11 PM

Jun 2020
Every episode is getting better and better. I love this shit man

Okay so it's basically Japan VS Korea, China and America? GO JAPAN! FUCK EM UP

Also, who are these new characters? Xing ping ling lei mei? I don't care about them, I don't want to see their perspective, they took 5 minutes of screen time, what a waste.

People are still believing in the Sinon rape shit? Lmao

I said keep your hands on the table
Jul 25, 2020 12:15 PM

Jun 2020
MaDmAnI said:
Kirito's harem is getting bigger (Asuna, Sinon, Alice, Lisbeth, Silica, Ronye)
PoH shows who the boss is (only for a few episodes)
Too much drama for being a virtual world (i mean Asuna)
Agil and Klein get a little more screen time (only for a few episodes)

Moonphase is finally here (although this side plot is really unimportant)
Yanai is obviously a spy (a well-known person)
Still pseudoscience to repair Kirito's "soul", the contradictions come later
Bullshit level of incarnation begins (future contradictions to the Human Realm Arc)
"Alice is a badass character" (neither confident, ambitious nor goal-oriented, Gabriel do you really need Alice? And too dependent on Kirito "What should I do ..."))

Ah moonphase, that was their name. I literally just watched the new episode a few minutes ago and I already forgot their name. Who are those characters? They are beyond forgettable.

Jul 25, 2020 12:18 PM

Sep 2017
Heck, this episode was super slow and the situation has barely evolved

Yuki Kajiura's flex during the summoning process was magnificient tho
Jul 25, 2020 12:21 PM

Jun 2020
Yautja said:

Wtf you mean? Kayaba was a great villain, okay I'll give it to you that he didn't get enough screen time, but he had a purpose, now look at the shitty villains from GGO and ALO, Kayaba is much better. Quinella is also a really good villain, she also had a purpose. And Miller is just pure evil, SAO wanted to show him as a really really evil to the core character and SAO has been successful at doing that.

Jul 25, 2020 12:27 PM

May 2019
So Miller (AKA Kawahara) did it to inspire the Japanese patriotic sentiment?

This time, let's win over AMERIKA, CHINAGOKU AND KOREAGOKU! IMPERIALISM STRONG

-------------------

- I did not understand why the subplot about the korean and the chinese gamers. They will not understand neither the japanese neither the underworldo people, so, was that just to give a face to the enemy?

And interesting how the *murikans was not portrait like this, being possible to exists some intelligent people that could be suspicious about what is happening, but just brainless trolls "wa da hell".

Well, the author is not so wrong about this.

-----------------

- And FINALLY the shitty plot about the Laughing Coffin is going to end, after their interference in Aincrad, GGO and begining of Alicization, since they are going to defeat the final boss of that group.

There was even a flashback from Aincrad that nobody remembers anymore.
Rob7Jul 25, 2020 12:32 PM
Jul 25, 2020 12:47 PM

Jun 2017
This episode made it feel like there was an actual war going on. Fights on many fronts with casualty on both sides was great. Only minor complaint would be that PoH should have been shown to be speaking in Korean. I understand that they used japanese to make watchers understand easily. But his main game here is to take advantage of the language barrier between Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans to create confusion among them and make them fight. It would have been better conveyed.
I hope they don't butcher PoH's story.
Edit - Forgot to mention but Eiji's original scenes are interesting. They don't show his face and tease Ordinal scale quite a bit. I wonder what are they planning with this.
Chrome_FalconJul 25, 2020 1:33 PM
Jul 25, 2020 12:54 PM

Apr 2016
Very good episode, I'm really enjoying the way they're adapting this last part. The pace was good and the episode ended very fast, so I'm looking forward to the next week's episode.
Jul 25, 2020 1:03 PM

Mar 2016
My god that twist at the end was predictable. Of course it wouldn't be that easy.
Jul 25, 2020 1:10 PM

Jan 2020
I remember someone mentioning that in the manga / LN the Chinese and Koreans came out at the same time as the Americans, and that in the anime there was a type of censorship when they only adding American characters in the chapters of last season, am I correct or what happened here?

4/5 - Too many tension and hopelessness for Alice's side

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
ええい! なんでも やって やる
Jul 25, 2020 1:17 PM

Dec 2013
holy shit they actually put Moonphase and Mei scenes LOL they are so random but I love them

sinon's speech was as bad as I remembered, bitch, kirito's only like that because the fucking power was damaged in the attack on ocean turtle, not because he was damaged in UW LEL Kirito's harem still dumb as ever

bro, Subtilizer scene was gorgeous, and they did justice to Scheta scene, thank god, I love her

time for Kirito's friends to get stomped, meanwhile Leafa's is starting to understand that she isn't even relevant to appear anymore

3/5

cant wait to see kirito's harem get rejected

Jul 25, 2020 1:36 PM

Oct 2017
Yeah~ SAO is back to its core~

Shallow love story between the fist dude and the sword girl which I totally can't relate.
Gotta ship them if they looks cute together, or fight once right :3

Another wave of enemies incoming on the same battle that dragged on forever :3
Let's see how many episodes will it be revolved around this repetitive battle. (Until Kirito wakes up and wipe out all of them in one blow I guess?)

That backstab in the end is so predictable since last episode lolz.

Overall a pretty boring episode.
The thing is I don't even care any of what happens anymore since I knew they'd win in the end anyway and the casualty will be minor (some random face died maybe) and Kirito will save the day , plus the plot stop being interesting and exciting anymore with the same formula over and over.
Ventus_SJul 25, 2020 1:40 PM
Jul 25, 2020 2:09 PM

Apr 2015
Alice in tears, noooo T_T

Vector is back but this time around it's with his GGO account, Sinon seems to know him and judging from scenes in previous season, they weren't very pleasant memories either (unless that's still to happen).

More enemies from the real world join in, but seems these specific characters (Moonphase or something), might become a help for Asuna and the gang.

I knew the other guy that went into the elevator shaft was not to be trusted, but then again it was very obvious from the start!
Jul 25, 2020 2:20 PM

Dec 2016
I rated this episode 5/5 just for the beloved Sinon <3
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Syureria - Aug 15, 2020

303 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kaiseki - Aug 8, 2020

210 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2020

222 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 4:06 AM

Poll: » Best SAO girl?

Kazu-chan-san - Mar 20, 2023

15 by ItsAziz »»
Apr 7, 4:06 AM

» Question about Alice

quietkun27 - Mar 24

15 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 25, 1:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.