Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 13, 2019 1:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh man, I just realized how deep the past is going this season including with more of Gloxina.

Very excited to see what else the Ten Commandment has to reveal along with Meliodas' past. Not to mention, I love how mysterious Gowther is this season among the Ten Commandments. Really interesting to see more of Zeldris too. There's still a part of this season that has yet to reveal about Gowther but I'm guessing they'll get to it eventually.
Stark700Nov 13, 2019 1:54 AM
Nov 13, 2019 1:26 AM

Nov 2007
The real doll guy, who is voiced by Fujiwara-san, appeared in front of the two (seems like he knows it's not their ancestors) and told them his plan. Ending the war by sacrificing himself and let doll guy live?

FukuJun's character quickly flying to see what's happening.

It seems like that human is letting the female fairy go after talking to her earlier (last ep.) But other human killed her.

His village was attacked by his enemies, including fairies, and lost his childhood friend, so the humans hated them.

The ancestor saw his sister got hurt and mad, so he killed the human. Thought so, that human is Suzuki-san's character's ancestor (I felt that he looked like him).

Then Fukujun's character woke up. Because he chose to not kill him (different choice) before it is too late.

KajiKaji enemy appeared in front of Titan and doll guys.

About the war today, explained by doll guy (lol @ Hawk stopping him before spoiling).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 13, 2019 10:47 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I really hate Ban x Elaine.
At least we get to see more of Gowther in this season, he is truly one of the best characters of Nanatsu no Taizai
Nov 13, 2019 11:26 AM
Jul 2016
Ashhk said:
At least we get to see more of Gowther in this season, he is truly one of the best characters of Nanatsu no Taizai

Why? Why do you dislike Ban x Elaine
Nov 13, 2019 11:38 AM
Nov 2013
Ashhk said:

I agree I don't t know why but I've never been a fan of that ship.
Nov 13, 2019 1:19 PM

May 2015
Setting aside previous episodes, I genuinely enjoyed this one. As a anime only watcher the scene where Gloxinia kills Rou got my blood pumping.

Also guys, please stop bitching about whether blood is white or red, like literally, everyone who mentions it every episode must be mentally impaired and I do feel sorry for them.
Nov 13, 2019 1:42 PM
Apr 2016
Amvaker said:
This season could be even better than other seasons if there was no sensors..Anyways today's episode is good and I feel sad for Gowther ;)

The worst thing is it makes no sense to have static blood remain red, all the guys bleeding, but then dynamic blood comes and it's boom white. This studio lost some of its dignity as an animation studio, forget Japanese animation studio, when it sent this season to the distributor.
Re:formed
Nov 13, 2019 2:01 PM

Apr 2014
Despite some changes and complaints I have for this season of Nanatsu no Taizai. I am glad they are adapting events well.
Nov 13, 2019 2:12 PM

Jan 2013
The plot is actually decent. I'll still keep watching this anime for the time being only for the plot though.
Nov 13, 2019 2:23 PM

Aug 2015
Does anyone know the name of the piano background music?
Nov 13, 2019 6:29 PM

Mar 2014
Gosh that part where it showed Gloxnia angry face behind King jumpscared me a bit

And I READ THE MANGA IN THE PAST xD
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Nov 13, 2019 7:21 PM

Oct 2015
It was nice to see Gowther show some emotions for a change. It was also nice to see King Defy fate and all, I wonder if Diane will be able to do the same?

The executor has descended, wooo hooo!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 14, 2019 2:38 AM
Aug 2018
That jumpscare shot got me lol.

Most enjoyable episode for the season so far, in my opinion though.

I have an interesting question, in the end, King has chosen not to kill that Ban-like guy, altering the fate and history corrects itself, and King return to present world and pass the test.

My question is: if King decides not to go to save that fairy sister girl at all, say, staying with Meliodas, and that Ban-like guy is not killed. Ultimately, the fate is still changed. Will he return to the present world? Will he pass or fail the test?
Enjoy your day sometimes.
Nov 14, 2019 4:33 AM
Jan 2019
so they took care of demon and their village were attacked this is Ironic and sad
the two Gowther is strange but I guess I understand him a little (the wheelchair Gowther), can't wait for the next episode the story is getting interesting
Nov 14, 2019 10:03 AM

Jan 2011
watching this anime funny it seems the stuff fighting each other some want to show blood and violence but others want to censored which lead us to this spaghetti adaption

at least you still could enjoy the story
Nov 14, 2019 10:12 AM

Jan 2018
Mawinw said:

My question is: if King decides not to go to save that fairy sister girl at all, say, staying with Meliodas, and that Ban-like guy is not killed. Ultimately, the fate is still changed. Will he return to the present world? Will he pass or fail the test?

yes!..but the character of king wouldn't do that..now would he!..
My 2022 Haloween Candies :

Nov 14, 2019 10:46 AM

Mar 2016
Is it just me or is this looking much better? From the directing to the animation and VA it looks much more solid than 2 episodes ago. Maybe this episode might be the turning point. I don't expect a 5 stars series but at least give me a 3 stars one. Season 2 was well directed and animated but the story, characters and plot devices were all absolute dog shit. This season seems to have fixed that and has something in mind (I hope).
Nov 14, 2019 12:58 PM

Mar 2017
Ah man, when Gowther started crying and saying "don't leave me"... that shit broke my heart. He's too sweet and pure!

I also found the part with Rou and Gerharde so sad too! I totally get why he did what he did but it's so heartbreaking that it ruined the lives of people he cared about too
Nov 14, 2019 4:17 PM

Aug 2018
This is actually really interesting to eventually discover what happened 3000 years ago, especially the reasons that pushed some characters to choose one way or another
Nov 14, 2019 6:10 PM

Feb 2018
kater_tot said:
Ah man, when Gowther started crying and saying "don't leave me"... that shit broke my heart. He's too sweet and pure!

just prepare for Gowther's sin backstory, its more messed up than this
Nov 14, 2019 9:01 PM
Jun 2017
king already finished the trial being given by gloxina... and how much i love that episode as king have chosen the different path compared to what gloxina did 3000 yrs ago..

hope diane can finish and pass the said trial too..

and that gowther part, now we know what he really is. as an anime only i am asking how can he finish the said HOLY WAR?

ohh im excited about this one
Nov 15, 2019 12:57 AM

May 2018
And so, now I know that Ban is a reincarnation of Rou. Good to see the real Gowther too and how the doll cries is really different from the future Gowther. Diane is still inside and it looks like she will experienced the war.

Nov 15, 2019 12:59 AM

May 2018
gadboyz said:
kater_tot said:

Do you think it will happen anytime in this season? I would like to see that.

Nov 15, 2019 1:24 AM

Feb 2018
EsieEyen said:
And so, now I know that Ban is a reincarnation of Rou.

Nope. Ban isn't reincarnation of Rou. Reincarnation of Rou already appear in the anime since season 1 though, you will see and be suprised :D

EsieEyen said:

i think it will be adapted on episode after the next, so episode 8
Nov 15, 2019 2:38 AM
May 2019
EsieEyen said:
gadboyz said:

Dont expect it to be human
Nov 15, 2019 4:53 AM

Jul 2014
The technical issues are starting to really fade into the background now, with this definitely being the strongest episode so far on all fronts. The Gowther stuff was particularly interesting, and it seems we've still got a little more of that to come next week. King's decision was also an interesting one and some solid character development for him.

The question now is how Diane will go about passing her trial next to return to the present.
Nov 15, 2019 5:30 AM
Jul 2018
I liked this episode in general. I am actually a manga reader and I know what will happen next but I wanna see the anime adaptation as well.
I think that the animation is much better now. There is still censorship but It is not a problem for me.
Gowther was just adorable and sensitive in this episode. I love him ^^
Nov 15, 2019 12:51 PM

Dec 2014
well that was something...hmmm... so they did went back in time
Nov 15, 2019 1:42 PM
Jul 2016
ibraheem234 said:
well that was something...hmmm... so they did went back in time

King and Diane aren't in the actual past. Their actions mean nothing to the flow of history and time. King could have destroyed puppet Gowther then and there and he would still exist within the current time. This is more of an interactable simulation of the past.
Bird_of_Hermes_Nov 16, 2019 1:44 PM
Nov 15, 2019 2:26 PM
Jul 2016
7 Deadly Slideshows
Nov 16, 2019 7:46 AM
Oct 2019
How did gowther know King and Diana real names and they where from the future
Nov 16, 2019 10:15 AM

Mar 2017
gadboyz said:
kater_tot said:

I know, it was bad enough in the manga but it's going to be 10x more painful in the anime!
Nov 16, 2019 11:25 AM

Mar 2016
To anyone who thought this is the best episode so far it really isn't and is on par with every other that came before it this season.
This episode was doused and drowned in forced emotion and little motive for a slaughter based on one experience which is laughable. This writing keeps getting worse and worse as if a child wrote it. Not to mention cum-blood isn't going anywhere, so it must have been.
'God of the Gaps' storytelling to fill in plot-holes in a simulation that is "definitely not time travel", (spoiler, it is) where 'simulated' characters know the real names of the 'simulated main character NPCs'. Then more forced emotion with Gowther.
This is literally the worst show of the year and the biggest letdown of the past 5.
Lie until what you want to be true becomes truth. Lie until you can't remember what's a lie and what isn't.  Lie until you aren't lying anymore!
Figures
Nov 16, 2019 1:54 PM
Jul 2016
Meew2 said:
To anyone who thought this is the best episode so far it really isn't and is on par with every other that came before it this season.
This episode was doused and drowned in forced emotion and little motive for a slaughter based on one experience which is laughable. This writing keeps getting worse and worse as if a child wrote it. Not to mention cum-blood isn't going anywhere, so it must have been.
'God of the Gaps' storytelling to fill in plot-holes in a simulation that is "definitely not time travel", (spoiler, it is) where 'simulated' characters know the real names of the 'simulated main character NPCs'. Then more forced emotion with Gowther.
This is literally the worst show of the year and the biggest letdown of the past 5.

It's not time travel thou. "This writing keeps getting worse and worse as if a child wrote it. Not to mention cum-blood isn't going anywhere, so it must have been." Also what does this sentence even mean. So "fill in plot-holes" is the same as what's essentially a flashback, so anime/manga series are not allowed to have flashbacks because they're "fill in plot-holes". Also also in which way does this fall into God of the Gaps? And I wonder why Gowther knows that Gloxinia is someone called King and Drole is someone called Diane. Could it be that they LITERALLY use those names for each other in front of Gowther.
This is the reason why I think that the people complaining about this season don't even watch it.
Nov 16, 2019 6:11 PM

Mar 2016
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
Meew2 said:

It's not time travel thou. "This writing keeps getting worse and worse as if a child wrote it. Not to mention cum-blood isn't going anywhere, so it must have been." Also what does this sentence even mean. So "fill in plot-holes" is the same as what's essentially a flashback, so anime/manga series are not allowed to have flashbacks because they're "fill in plot-holes". Also also in which way does this fall into God of the Gaps? And I wonder why Gowther knows that Gloxinia is someone called King and Drole is someone called Diane. Could it be that they LITERALLY use those names for each other in front of Gowther.
This is the reason why I think that the people complaining about this season don't even watch it.

Because I've been invested since 2014?
Imagine having an actual reason for complaining, crazy concept right?
Nice projection.
Lie until what you want to be true becomes truth. Lie until you can't remember what's a lie and what isn't.  Lie until you aren't lying anymore!
Figures
Nov 16, 2019 6:32 PM

May 2019
Just about finishing the backstory arc. It was a little different from the manga in minor details, but overall pretty similar. The weird censorship is kinda confusing, though.

Gowther is gonna be amazing this season, if they adapt the right things properly

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Nov 17, 2019 12:15 AM
Jul 2016
Meew2 said:
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:

Nice projection.

Aaand your response has no correlation to my comment.
Nov 17, 2019 6:47 AM
Mar 2015
King passed the test because he did not kill Rou. Of course he knew that his sister was still alive unlike Gloxina who did kill Rou
Nov 17, 2019 7:25 PM

Mar 2016
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
Meew2 said:

Nice projection.

Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
Meew2 said:

Nice projection.

It would be insurmountably pointless to argue with someone who is this bias to the story. You quoted me, then quoted me within after, making it extremely hard to read your post. If you can't understand how to respond then don't at all. I'll humor you though.

The [literal] white blood is censorship and is completely unnecessary. We haven't ever seen blood portrayed as white in this series, ever. This is usually done by western studios so that children won't be impacted by the sight of blood. It is completely left-field to put white blood here. The fact that it also looks like ejaculate doesn't help either. This is cemented by the poor plot and writing, as I said, it feels like this series was written for children. How can you not understand this basic concept?
They are filling in plot-holes: I sarcastically said 'God of the Gaps' due to the God Clan and Demon Clan 'war' during this arc. Again, is English your first language (?) probably not. And yes, they are filling plot holes. They're filling up dead characters' backstories that don't even matter anymore. It's pointless writing, typical of a Shonen Jump mangaka to drain his source material dry for the most amount of money and you're one of the Pay Piggies.
Gowther doesn't know who Diane or King are but it's never stated or shown that he doesn't know who Drole or Gloxinia are either. For all I know he knows them as their normal names and didn't question why Drole was referring to himself as Diane. Since so many affiliations are misconstrued this arc it's very hard to point out who knows who. It's simply bad writing.

As I said, I've been invested since 2014 and this series has taken a drastic left-turn into a concrete wall.
This is time travel that doesn't affect the future, that doesn't effect the characters, and only is implemented for the viewer so that the story can fill in plot holes. This is basic common knowledge, you can call the time travel anything you want, it's simply a smokescreen.
Femboy_HootersNov 17, 2019 11:03 PM
Figures
Nov 18, 2019 12:49 AM
Jul 2016
Meew2 said:
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:

Bird_of_Hermes_ said:

It would be insurmountably pointless to argue with someone who is this bias to the story. You quoted me, then quoted me within after, making it extremely hard to read your post. If you can't understand how to respond then don't at all. I'll humor you though.

The [literal] white blood is censorship and is completely unnecessary. We haven't ever seen blood portrayed as white in this series, ever. This is usually done by western studios so that children won't be impacted by the sight of blood. It is completely left-field to put white blood here. The fact that it also looks like ejaculate doesn't help either. This is cemented by the poor plot and writing, as I said, it feels like this series was written for children. How can you not understand this basic concept?
They are filling in plot-holes: I sarcastically said 'God of the Gaps' due to the God Clan and Demon Clan 'war' during this arc. Again, is English your first language (?) probably not. And yes, they are filling plot holes. They're filling up dead characters' backstories that don't even matter anymore. It's pointless writing, typical of a Shonen Jump mangaka to drain his source material dry for the most amount of money and you're one of the Pay Piggies.
Gowther doesn't know who Diane or King are but it's never stated or shown that he doesn't know who Drole or Gloxinia are either. For all I know he knows them as their normal names and didn't question why Drole was referring to himself as Diane. Since so many affiliations are misconstrued this arc it's very hard to point out who knows who. It's simply bad writing.

As I said, I've been invested since 2014 and this series has taken a drastic left-turn into a concrete wall.
This is time travel that doesn't affect the future, that doesn't effect the characters, and only is implemented for the viewer so that the story can fill in plot holes. This is basic common knowledge, you can call the time travel anything you want, it's simply a smokescreen.

This is time travel that doesn't affect the future, that doesn't effect the characters, and only is implemented for the viewer so that the story can fill in plot holes. This is basic common knowledge, you can call the time travel anything you want, it's simply a smokescreen.[/quote]
Your first point of the response ratio... ummmmm no, just no. It's not hard to read my full post (at least on desktop). In my lates reply "Aaand your response has no correlation to my comment." It's quite easy to see your first comment, my response, your response to me and my latest response (Before this). If something is unnecessary it's that white blood comment. I never said it was necessary. If your spunk is glowy please, please go see a doctor. Feels like it written for children hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I don't think so. Even though some of the blood (mostly fresh, just cut wounds that bleed kinda blood) is censored, there still is red blood. Sooo censorship is what makes this for kids, considering that's the only point you present towards that. If that's the case guess I'm gonna give my younger cousin End of Evangelion as a christmas present with JoJo's.
No my first language isn't english... It's not my second either. It's my third. Still your sentencing in that doesn't make sense there's nothing to imply sarcasm, unless to you 'writing like this means sarcasm.' OK so filling in on death character is wrong. You probably don't want to find about the previous users of One For All then either, considering that all but All Might are dead.

https://imgur.com/2O1ASAF

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo You want time travel that effects the story or do you have flashbacks or do you hate interesting ideas or....
Bird_of_Hermes_Nov 18, 2019 2:13 AM
Nov 18, 2019 2:18 AM

Mar 2016
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
Meew2 said:

Your first point of the response ratio... ummmmm no, just no. It's not hard to read my full post (at least on desktop). In my lates reply "Aaand your response has no correlation to my comment." It's quite easy to see your first comment, my response, your response to me and my latest response (Before this). If something is unnecessary it's that white blood comment. I never said it was necessary. If your spunk is glowy please, please go see a doctor. Feels like it written for children hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I don't think so. Even though some of the blood (mostly fresh, just cut wounds that bleed kinda blood) is censored, there still is red blood. Sooo censorship is what makes this for kids, considering that's the only point you present towards that. If that's the case guess I'm gonna give my younger cousin End of Evangelion as a christmas present with JoJo's.
No my first language isn't english... It's not my second either. It's my third. Still your sentencing in that doesn't make sense there's nothing to imply sarcasm, unless to you 'writing like this means sarcasm.' OK so filling in on death character is wrong. You probably don't want to find about the previous users of One For All then either, considering that all but All Might are dead.

https://imgur.com/4Q66yc7

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo You want time travel that effects the story or do you have flashbacks or do you hate interesting ideas or....[/quote]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Implying English wasn't your first language wasn't an insult. I speak 4 different languages as well; however, the degree above my head for Majoring in English Literature doesn't agree with your stance on my 'sentencing'.
As I said earlier: arguing with you is insurmountably pointless because you're beyond bias to this series. You can't seem to understand how much of a letdown this season is. You playing 'white blood apologetics' has me on the floor - you'll do anything to defend this crap. Virtue signalling about words I use, like ejaculate, is low hanging fruit - you don't have a point.
There was never this much censorship in Evangelion or JOJO, if you want to setup a strawman I'm sure you can do better than this. We're not talking about EVA or JOJO.
Again, we aren't on a Boku no Hero episode forum.

So, to be clear: You like kids' shows, dirt cheap productions, will settle for anything if you like the source material and rely on fallacies to make your points.
What an interesting little man.

P.S
For the love of god learn BBCode. Deleting and unquoting making it look like I wrote that is really pathetic.
Femboy_HootersNov 18, 2019 2:33 AM
Figures
Nov 18, 2019 2:31 AM
Jul 2016
Meew2 said:
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo You want time travel that effects the story or do you have flashbacks or do you hate interesting ideas or....

Implying English wasn't your first language wasn't an insult. I speak 4 different languages as well; however, the degree above my head for Majoring in English Literature doesn't agree with your stance on my 'sentencing'.
As I said earlier: arguing with you is insurmountably pointless because you're beyond bias to this series. You can't seem to understand how much of a letdown this season is. You playing 'white blood apologetics' has me on the floor - you'll do anything to defend this crap. Virtue signalling about words I use, like ejaculate, is low hanging fruit - you don't have a point.
There was never this much censorship in Evangelion or JOJO, if you want to setup a strawman I'm sure you can do better than this. We're not talking about EVA or JOJO.

So, to be clear: You like kids' shows, dirt cheap productions, will settle for anything if you like the source material and rely on fallacies to make your points.

P.S
For the love of god learn BBCode. Unquoting that making it look like I wrote is is really pathetic. [/quote]

BBCode didn't work it viewed the image as a broken link. I'm not biased towards this series. I fully understand that the mangas end/current point in the story is a very unsatisfying and "bad". And the ejaculate comment was something called humor, thus the word SPUNK. And yes I like my fare share of shounen, but I also really like horror and gore (Hellsing Ultimate etc.) Question how did I unquote you? You haven't used a singel set of quotation marks in any of your replies. 'These aren't quotation marks', "These on the other hand are." Again, you completely missed my point you presented no other points towards this being a kids show other than the fact that it's censored. The JoJo/EVA remark hyperbole.
Nov 18, 2019 2:56 AM

Mar 2016
BBCode didn't work it viewed the image as a broken link. I'm not biased towards this series. I fully understand that the mangas end/current point in the story is a very unsatisfying and "bad". And the ejaculate comment was something called humor, thus the word SPUNK. And yes I like my fare share of shounen, but I also really like horror and gore (Hellsing Ultimate etc.) Question how did I unquote you? You haven't used a singel set of quotation marks in any of your replies. 'These aren't quotation marks', "These on the other hand are." Again, you completely missed my point you presented no other points towards this being a kids show other than the fact that it's censored. The JoJo/EVA remark hyperbole.

You are bias towards this series, it only takes one visit to your MAL page to see that. Hyperbolic comments after making your 'points' doesn't add any logistical heuristic to it itself, it's redundant. You obviously weren't being hyperbolic.
You don't think this is a kids' show, that's fine, I'm not here to convince you it is. I see it as being one compared to the previous seasons. The weak animation that almost looks like a slideshow, the white censorship, the childlike filler in episode one, etc.
If you didn't unquote me then you aren't as smart as i thought you were, (not like i was thinking that initially).
Regarding the latter, learn BBCode and then post. Your quotes are all over the place melding what I'm saying with yours and it makes it look like you're misquoting me constantly.

To be clear I'm absolutely fine with you liking this trash, I never said you couldn't, and I'm absolutely fine that you disagree.
Figures
Nov 18, 2019 3:06 AM
Jul 2016
Meew2 said:

You are bias towards this series, it only takes one visit to your MAL page to see that. Hyperbolic comments after making your 'points' doesn't add any logistical heuristic to it itself, it's redundant. You obviously weren't being hyperbolic.
You don't think this is a kids' show, that's fine, I'm not here to convince you it is. I see it as being one compared to the previous seasons. The weak animation that almost looks like a slideshow, the white censorship, the childlike filler in episode one, etc.
If you didn't unquote me then you aren't as smart as i thought you were, (not like i was thinking that initially).
Regarding the latter, learn BBCode and then post. Your quotes are all over the place melding what I'm saying with yours and it makes it look like you're misquoting me constantly.

To be clear I'm absolutely fine with you liking this trash, I never said you couldn't, and I'm absolutely fine that you disagree.

Show me. Show me where it seems that I quote you. Prove your point. And your talking about low hanging fruit while simultaneously attacking the intellect of a person you know nothing about. By this logic I can call you a dimwit, you dimwit.
Nov 18, 2019 3:15 AM

Mar 2016
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
Meew2 said:

Show me. Show me where it seems that I quote you. Prove your point. And your talking about low hanging fruit while simultaneously attacking the intellect of a person you know nothing about. By this logic I can call you a dimwit, you dimwit.

Ad hominem, you're only proving my point by relying on fallacies.

I never attacked your intellect, in fact, i held it in high regard thinking you were being mischievous when in reality you don't know how to quote. Which isn't a matter of intellect at all. I did break the comment chain to try to prevent this from happening again though. By not ending quoting properly I'm referring to this mingled and mashed post you quoted. I had to tilde (~) to establish where my post began. Consider proofreading / going over what someone has said before posting.
Figures
Nov 18, 2019 3:29 AM
Jul 2016
Meew2 said:
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:

Ad hominem, you're only proving my point by relying on fallacies.

I never attacked your intellect, in fact, i held it in high regard thinking you were being mischievous when in reality you don't know how to quote. Which isn't a matter of intellect at all. I did break the comment chain to try to prevent this from happening again though. By not ending quoting properly I'm referring to this mingled and mashed post you quoted. I had to tilde (~) to establish where my post began. Consider proofreading / going over what someone has said before posting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND I QUOTE "--you aren't as smart as i thought you were, (not like i was thinking that initially)." To me that seems pretty insulting.
Nov 18, 2019 3:35 AM

Mar 2016
AND I QUOTE "--you aren't as smart as i thought you were, (not like i was thinking that initially)." To me that seems pretty insulting.

Now you're using tildes, is this real life, the power of suggestion is amazing.
Fucking lol
And you weren't being deviant, so you weren't as cunning and/or smart as I thought you were. This isn't an insult because you were just ignorant to what I was referring to!
You're almost at meme-status.
Figures
Nov 18, 2019 3:43 AM
Jul 2016
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
Meew2 said:

P.S
For the love of god learn BBCode. Unquoting that making it look like I wrote is is really pathetic.

BBCode didn't work it viewed the image as a broken link. I'm not biased towards this series. I fully understand that the mangas end/current point in the story is a very unsatisfying and "bad". And the ejaculate comment was something called humor, thus the word SPUNK. And yes I like my fare share of shounen, but I also really like horror and gore (Hellsing Ultimate etc.) Question how did I unquote you? You haven't used a singel set of quotation marks in any of your replies. 'These aren't quotation marks', "These on the other hand are." Again, you completely missed my point you presented no other points towards this being a kids show other than the fact that it's censored. The JoJo/EVA remark hyperbole.[/quote]
Meew2 said:

Now you're using tildes, is this real life, the power of suggestion is amazing.
Fucking lol
And you weren't being deviant, so you weren't as cunning and/or smart as I thought you were. This isn't an insult because you were just ignorant to what I was referring to!
You're almost at meme-status.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
_
_| |
_| | |
| | | |
| | | | __
| | | |/ \
| /\ \
| / \/
| \ /\
| \/ /
\ /
| /
| | _
_| |
_| | |
| | | |
| | | | __
| | | |/ \
| /\ \
| / \/
| \ /\
| \/ /
\ /
| /
| | _
_| |
_| | |
| | | |
| | | | __
| | | |/ \
| /\ \
| / \/
| \ /\
| \/ /
\ /
| /
| |
Nov 18, 2019 5:16 AM

Jul 2017
The REAL "Ten Commandments" Gowther doesn't seem too bad of a person, seems his vitality is different from those of the other Ten Commandments. And that same spirit will carry the "Seven Deadly Sins" version of Gowther 3000 years on and forward. So that's how we got the Gowther that stayed on like this for so long since Season 1.

But the love of Gloxinia for Gerharde, even as a sibling bond, sacred love like this could even kill people.

The "executioner" captain of the Ten Commandments, Zeldris showed up...surely this ain't good for everyone.
Nov 19, 2019 10:55 PM

Oct 2008
King passed the trial because he did it differently compared to Gloxinia.
But problem is Diane is still not done with trial and thing are gonna get messy with Zeldris involved!
5/5.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2020

90 by masons_anime78 »»
May 21, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

190 by aristotle002 »»
Apr 14, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2019

88 by Sodo2050 »»
Mar 13, 11:54 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2020

34 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 27, 11:39 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2020

25 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 27, 11:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.