Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 2, 2019 5:56 PM

Nov 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode didn't leave any room for ambiguity when it came to Sanji and Pudding.

It was pretty good transition episode and they build up a lot of tension. I also liked the aftermath of the fight, but it didn't leave the same impact as in the manga. I remember that I had to swallow hard when Luffy covered Katakuris mouth with the hat, it was a damn strong scene for me.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 2, 2019 6:31 PM

Apr 2016
this is definitely my favorite ending to a fight in the series so far, the way Katakuri finally falls on his back and Luffy covers his mouth with his hat, and Katakuri saying "you're looking far into the future" when Luffy says he will be King of the Pirates
I definitely feel more respect for Katakuri than I ever have for of Luffy's other adversaries
also the scene with Sanji and Pudding made me feel emotional TT^TT
Feb 2, 2019 7:43 PM

Sep 2013
Okay so the anime didn't feel that much of an impact when Luffy puts his hat on Katakuri's mouth so I'm with the manga version more. But Katakuri best villain though. The scene between Pudding & Sanji though it's gonna be one emotional scene soon ;~;

And don't let this remind you of the fact that this fight ended a bit shorter than the Doflamingo fight.
Feb 2, 2019 7:50 PM

Jun 2016
I hope these two legends meet again in the future.
Feb 2, 2019 8:46 PM

Apr 2013
whoaaa did sanji really got chuuuedd~~ xD
Feb 2, 2019 9:43 PM

Jul 2016
DiangeloKun18 said:

Hopefully for a shorter fight next time.
Feb 2, 2019 9:55 PM

Jun 2016
Vindicater said:
DiangeloKun18 said:

Hopefully for a shorter fight next time.

What did you think of the conclusion?
Feb 2, 2019 11:36 PM
Jul 2017
Amazing episode.
I just started One Piece when the anime had around 800 eps, now I can say i understand one piece as an anime. Its not about the fight itself, is about why the characters are fighting for. Katakuri had the biggest strength in his ideals of family and as a figure of power but got outclassed by the weakling whos dreams are stronger than ideals. "You are looking far into the future" is Katakuri accepting gratefully his defeat.
It also hit close to home the part of Sanjis and Puddings goodbye, something i wish was the way ended for me.

Once again, japanese manga and anime, are the places where your heart desires come true.
Love it!
Feb 2, 2019 11:42 PM

Jun 2015
Dayum shit bout to go down *_* , also I see you katakuri.
Feb 2, 2019 11:55 PM
Nov 2013
What is the significance of katakuri asking if luffy is going to come back to take on big mom? Is he so afraid he's gonna come back that he lost consciousness? Not sure if i fully understood that scene.
Feb 2, 2019 11:58 PM

Feb 2014
magicaldeck said:
What is the significance of katakuri asking if luffy is going to come back to take on big mom? Is he so afraid he's gonna come back that he lost consciousness? Not sure if i fully understood that scene.

Speculating here, but what I took from that was if Luffy had said no I was under the impression he might have let him leave, but despite the fact he said of course the fight finally got to Katakuri and he passed out

Feb 3, 2019 12:36 AM

Oct 2015
magicaldeck said:

Woah, not exactly. They fought. They both lost conciousness. Katakuri noticed Luffy got up. Obviously Katakuri would have fallen anyways after their convo. He just got up to have a little chat with Luffy. Katakuri was like "you defeated me.. what's your plan for the future?" Asking about Big Mom could have meant that he's wondering if they'll ever have a rematch, or if Luffy could defeat Katakuri, then he probably wants to defeat Big Mom, too.
Katakuri fell because he couldn't fight anymore. Basically he only had strength to get up and acknowledge Luffy. Katakuri was well-aware that he can't fight anymore, and just said some stuff.
At least that's what it seemed like for me both in manga and anime, and can't imagine anything other than that.

--

Anyways, as for the episode, that kiss-scene looked more obvious here. Or in the manga we just couldn't believe it actually happened at the time. Not sure.

Haha, Luffy noticing that it's Pekoms. Somehow that scene seems a bit out of character for luffy to see through disguises.

As for the conclusion of the fight, I said what I think about their last dialogue. The hat-thing somehow felt more impactul in the manga. Perhaps it's just knowing what it's about instantly, because I have read the manga, instead of taking a few seconds to realize the meaning of that scene. Still nice.
Feb 3, 2019 12:46 AM

Sep 2014
Mystoms lmao. They made quite obvious the moment between Sanji and Pudding compared to the manga. Also, the final moments between Katakuri and Luffy were pretty powerful. Great episode once again.
Feb 3, 2019 1:52 AM

May 2018
Brook the real MVP best negotiator in One piece :D
Pekoms dress up reminded me of the time the arc after Water 7 when Usopp turn into Sogeking ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2019 3:21 AM

Oct 2017
Looks like we'll be seeing
next week. I'm hyped.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
DeadlyRavenFeb 3, 2019 10:18 AM
Feb 3, 2019 4:17 AM

Dec 2014
ok that was something...it gets a little intenser by a minute
Feb 3, 2019 5:22 AM

Oct 2017
So good! KATAKURI, you've been awesome!
Feb 3, 2019 5:56 AM

Feb 2013
Dunno which was better, the kiss or the end of the fight because I loved both!
Feb 3, 2019 7:15 AM
Nov 2015
magicaldeck said:

The reason why Katakuri stabbed himself in the first place was because he wanted to get on more equal grounds with Luffy after he got stabbed too. He finally found an opponent who was able to give him a challenge in combat. Someone like that is always respected in any kind of sport or other competition because it allows you to get into a "flow" state. Katakuri said so himself that he started to respect Luffy.
From this I understood that the reason why he managed to scrape enough energy to get back up on his feet was to ask Luffy if he would come back so he could fight him again, then when he got his answer he went back into rest mode. Greatest rivals in all shounen always tell each other how they want to fight each other again in the future.
Feb 3, 2019 8:04 AM
Apr 2016
Watching this once a week really got me attached, sloppy animation this episode yet I enjoyed it... Cool episode.
Luffy vs. Katakuri was probably my favorite all time fight. Also, if you need an explanation on WHY Katakuri lost, here you go:
Feb 3, 2019 8:19 AM

Jul 2017
Let me get this straight:

Katakuri beat the shit out of Luffy for 11 hrs straight, while he stood there taking it like some masochist. It was only till the 12th hour, after training his haki to acquire future sight and several Rayliegh flashbacks did Luffy take his training bag seriously. Luffy busted out his asspull powerup: Snakeman and magically won the fight?!

Katakuri was portrayed to being stronger than Luffy in nearly every aspect (e.g. better haki, speed, df mastery, more combat experience) and Katakuri landed far more hits than Luffy did. Snakeman has weaker damage output than boundman. Luffy’s plot armour in this figjt was too ridiculous it’s broken my suspension of disbelief.

Luffy Vs Katakuri is one of the most poorly written Op fights. This is me not factoring the plethora of bad writing and plot conveniences.
FlexstyleFeb 4, 2019 2:19 AM
Feb 3, 2019 8:48 AM

Jan 2018
Wow what a joke...Katakuri losing this fight might be the biggest BS win for a main character since
Feb 3, 2019 9:18 AM

Apr 2013
Wait, where the fuck does Pekoms come from? After that asspull fight, we now also have an asspull rescue?

-chronos said:
The reason why Katakuri stabbed himself in the first place was because he wanted to get on more equal grounds with Luffy after he got stabbed too. He finally found an opponent who was able to give him a challenge in combat. Someone like that is always respected in any kind of sport or other competition because it allows you to get into a "flow" state. Katakuri said so himself that he started to respect Luffy.

So basically Katakuri sits on his island for years, boasting about how he hasn't been hit for such a long time and is proud because finally he found an opponent who gives him a challenge? Maybe he should leave his damn island sometimes, because there are a lot of people out there who can kick his ass.
Feb 3, 2019 9:25 AM
Apr 2016
OG_Gattsu said:

Katakuri beat the shit out of Luffy for 11 hrs straight, while he stood there taking it like some masochist. It was only till the 12th hour did after training his haki to acquire future sight and several Rayliegh flashbacks did Luffy take his training bag seriously. Luffy busted out his asspull gear fourth powerup: Snakeman, and magically won the fight?!

Katakuri was portrayed to being stronger than Luffy in nearly every aspect (e.g. better haki, speed, df mastery, more combat experience) and Katakuri landed far more hits than Luffy did. Snakeman has weaker damage output than boundman. Luffy’s plot armour in this match was too ridiculous it broke suspension of disbelief.

Luffy Vs Katakuri is one of the most poorly written Op fights. This is me not mentioning the plethora of bad writing and plot conveniences.

You seem to be rather dense... This was was NEVER about strength, it's clear to an idiot that Katakuri is superior in every aspect, but it was never about that... Didn't you notice Katakuri saying "I am stronger than you!" like 100 times? Think about the reason... Remember when Katakuri got hit by Luffy's gear 4, and then Katakuri just started getting pummeled like never before? He went into panic, Luffy is an inferior version of himself, yet Luffy managed to stand as an equal, Katakuri's ideology was wrecked. Katakuri questioned his own actions the entire fight, Katakuri's sense of justice was incorrect, thus at the end he fought "To win" instead of for Big Mom, HE DID fight for Big Mom at first if you forgot... Some people judge everything by the eye, and can't percept anything not portrayed visually. I'm hoping at some point there's gonna be an explanation to dummies that can't understand a thing.
Feb 3, 2019 9:55 AM

Feb 2015
It’s 12:30 o’clock in the midnight (aprox). The fighting between Luffy and Katakuri is finally finishing. Brulee could untie her and escape. In Cocoa Island, Sanji and Pudding are waiting for Luffy, Sanji decided to say goodbye to her before it’s too late, Pudding got emotional and kissed him. Fire tank pirates are having problems with Big Mom chasing the ship, but they are about to arrive to Fluffy Island. Luffy and Katakuri are completely defeated, Luffy could stand up only to look for Brulee and a mirror exit, Katakuri stands up and asked him about defeating Big Mom in the future, Luffy absolutely is going to defeat her in the future, Katakuri finally falls on his back, defeated (Luffy left one of his hats over Katakuri’s mouth). Pekoms appeared with Brulee to help Luffy, who’s condition is not good.

Pretty emotional. The time is almost over and they need to find a solution now. Luffy and Katakuri’s fight was very good and also their closure (take in count that I don’t read manga), their final words and the gesture of the hat only made clear that they both recognize each other as formidable opponents that fight (honor men, honor). Pudding’s scene was funny, finally looking for a kiss from Sanji, this bipolar character finally shows that is very conflicted by her decisions and doesn’t really know what to do, but that kiss is an acceptance of all that. Pekoms, glad to see him.
Feb 3, 2019 10:04 AM

Jul 2008
Katakuri is a boss.
Feb 3, 2019 1:41 PM

Jul 2017
2ego said:
OG_Gattsu said:

Katakuri beat the shit out of Luffy for 11 hrs straight, while he stood there taking it like some masochist. It was only till the 12th hour did after training his haki to acquire future sight and several Rayliegh flashbacks did Luffy take his training bag seriously. Luffy busted out his asspull gear fourth powerup: Snakeman, and magically won the fight?!

Katakuri was portrayed to being stronger than Luffy in nearly every aspect (e.g. better haki, speed, df mastery, more combat experience) and Katakuri landed far more hits than Luffy did. Snakeman has weaker damage output than boundman. Luffy’s plot armour in this match was too ridiculous it broke suspension of disbelief.

Luffy Vs Katakuri is one of the most poorly written Op fights. This is me not mentioning the plethora of bad writing and plot conveniences.

You seem to be rather dense... This was was NEVER about strength, it's clear to an idiot that Katakuri is superior in every aspect, but it was never about that... Didn't you notice Katakuri saying "I am stronger than you!" like 100 times? Think about the reason... Remember when Katakuri got hit by Luffy's gear 4, and then Katakuri just started getting pummeled like never before? He went into panic, Luffy is an inferior version of himself, yet Luffy managed to stand as an equal, Katakuri's ideology was wrecked. Katakuri questioned his own actions the entire fight, Katakuri's sense of justice was incorrect, thus at the end he fought "To win" instead of for Big Mom, HE DID fight for Big Mom at first if you forgot... Some people judge everything by the eye, and can't percept anything not portrayed visually. I'm hoping at some point there's gonna be an explanation to dummies that can't understand a thing.

Op tards in a nutshell. Katakuri started as a competent son not underestimating his opponent, and willing to do anything to protect his family. He then does a 180 and turns into a honourable idiot who can’t forsake his pride to protect his family. Where was his awakening in the 2nd half of the fight? Why was his spear constantly disappearing?

Stop trying to find a deeper meaning to justify this shit fight. The dialogue was so generic and bad it makes me laugh how you fans think their was ever a clash of ideologies. Nothing you said counters the physical aspect of this fight either. Katakuri spent 11 hrs whopping the rubber idiot and yet he kept coming back up and in the end he magically won. This was an example of the typical shounen troupe where the MC has unrealistic amounts of stamina and magically winning. Katakuri should be able to fight for days like other top tiers, but he got nerfed so Luffy wins. Great way to destroy the precedent you created Oda. What a joke

The only dense one here is you who fucking links that trash youtuber who tries to wank Luffy Vs Katakuri. Fights are not Oda’s forte, in fact he’s arguably the worst in shounen. It’s a good thing his story and world building makes up of it
FlexstyleFeb 3, 2019 2:14 PM
Feb 3, 2019 1:58 PM
Apr 2016
OG_Gattsu said:
2ego said:

Op tards in a nutshell. Katakuri started as a competent son not underestimating his opponent and willing to do anything to protect his family. He then does a 180 and turns into a honourable idiot who can’t forsake his pride to protect for his family. Where his awakening in the 2nd half of the fight? Why was his spear constantly disappearing?

Stop trying to find a deeper meaning to justify this shit fight. The dialogue was so generic and bad it makes me laugh how you fans think their was ever a clash of ideologies. Nothing you said counters the physical aspect of this fight either. Katakuri spent 11 hrs whopping the rubber idiot and yet he kept coming back up and in the end he magically won. This fight was a typical shounen troupe where the MC has unrealistic amounts of stamina and eventually winning. Katakuri should be able to fight for days like other top tiers, but he got nerfed so Luffy wins. Great way to destroy the prevents you created Oda. What a joke

The only dense one here is you who fucking links that trash youtuber who tries to wank Luffy Vs Katakuri. Fights are not Oda’s forte, in fact he’s arguably the worst in shounen. It’s a good thing his story and world building makes up of it

That's very false. From what I see you're just unable to believe anything that would justify the fight. I won't really argue, there's nothing that would change your insecure mindset.
Feb 3, 2019 2:08 PM

Jul 2017
2ego said:
OG_Gattsu said:

Op tards in a nutshell. Katakuri started as a competent son not underestimating his opponent and willing to do anything to protect his family. He then does a 180 and turns into a honourable idiot who can’t forsake his pride to protect for his family. Where his awakening in the 2nd half of the fight? Why was his spear constantly disappearing?

Stop trying to find a deeper meaning to justify this shit fight. The dialogue was so generic and bad it makes me laugh how you fans think their was ever a clash of ideologies. Nothing you said counters the physical aspect of this fight either. Katakuri spent 11 hrs whopping the rubber idiot and yet he kept coming back up and in the end he magically won. This fight was a typical shounen troupe where the MC has unrealistic amounts of stamina and eventually winning. Katakuri should be able to fight for days like other top tiers, but he got nerfed so Luffy wins. Great way to destroy the prevents you created Oda. What a joke

That's very false. From what I see you're just unable to believe anything that would justify the fight. I won't really argue, there's nothing that would change your insecure mindset.

You’re right that there’s nothing you can say to change my mind because all your counter arguments are terrible, so you need to resort to little digs and insults instead.

The fact of the matter is: Luffy spent 90% of the fight getting the shit beat out of him. Katakuri was clearly the superior fighter and the only time they were fighting on equal playing field was in Snakeman, but even then Katakuri wasn't using his spear.

Luffy is not on Katakuri's level, and he had no business winning this fight.
FlexstyleFeb 3, 2019 2:16 PM
Feb 3, 2019 2:23 PM
Apr 2016
OG_Gattsu said:
2ego said:

You’re right that there’s nothing you can say to change my mind because all your counter arguments are terrible, so you need to resort to little digs and insults instead.

The fact of the matter is: Luffy spent 90% of the fight getting the shit beat out of him. Katakuri was clearly the superior fighter and the only time they were fighting on equal playing field was in Snakeman, but even then Katakuri wasn't using his spear.

That wasn't really an insult, and I wasn't trying to... Oda stated that the objective *One Piece* won't be friendship or adventure, he said that the hates things like that, and Luffy winning nonsensically falls to the same category, Luffy didn't win because of bullshit... You should try inspecting the manga a little, maybe find some clues or signs... What if Katakuri lost on purpose? It is clear that Katakuri is stronger. You have a mindset that ONE PIECE is garbage from what I see, and because of that you feel like whichever verdict was to happen, as long as it's not the way you like, IT'S TRASH.
Feb 3, 2019 3:49 PM

Mar 2016
I seriously didnt liked this fight as any other OP fight . But i dont really have a problem ... If only koei didnt dragged that long this fight it would be better i think

Feb 3, 2019 3:57 PM

Jul 2013
That was a really emotional scene between Sanji and Pudding. Even after Pudding planned to kill him he stayed friendly towards her because he understood her situation and her feelings. Seems like he's the same idiot as I am. At least they kissed which was nice even if we couldn't see it.

I guess with Katakuris statement if Luffy will return to beat Big Mom he just wanted to know if there's a chance for a rematch. Absolute epic how Luffy screamed at him that he will become pirate king and Katakuri felt finally on his back. Luffy has a lot of respect for Katakuri otherwise he wouldn't have put the black head over his mouth.

Pekoms was definitely the last person I would have thought of to rescue Luffy. Seems like in the next episode he gets his time to shine. Will be interesting to see how Luffy and the others will escape.

Feb 3, 2019 4:21 PM
Dec 2010
xKeegaa said:

And don't let this remind you of the fact that this fight ended a bit shorter than the Doflamingo fight.

LOL what? Luffy vs. Doflamingo spanned 7 episodes. Meanwhile this fight lasted 19 excruciating episodes. It's almost three times longer than Doflamingo, which is the second longest fight in the entire anime.
Feb 3, 2019 4:36 PM
Jul 2018
Really dope moment when Luffy put his hat on Katakuri not only out of respect but while covering his mouth as well. Subtle yet profound.

Feb 3, 2019 5:08 PM
Apr 2016
OG_Gattsu said:
2ego said:

Just rewatched the fight a little JUST FOR YOU. So, you made the argument "Why was his spear constantly disappearing" and so I took a closer look at this specific detail, and it turns out his spear is made out of mochi, Katakuri can make it appear and disappear on his free will, in literally a matter of a second. So, that explains WHY it was constantly *disappearing*. Happy? Want me to counter ALL of your points? I can analyze the fight to it's core if you wish for me to.
Feb 3, 2019 6:54 PM
Feb 2017
Gator said:
Wait, where the fuck does Pekoms come from? After that asspull fight, we now also have an asspull rescue?

I believe that is one of the plot holes that's still unexplained by Oda. I was wondering where the heck Pekoms came from when the chapter were released. Wasn't he gathering with Tamago and co before? How the hell he could enter the mirror world when Brulee was still tied and never get out to the place where Pekoms located? Also, if Brulee get out from the mirror world to the Pekom's place, how the hell Pekoms could kidnap her without getting noticed by Tamago and co?

I just hope Oda could explain further through the extra scenes in the anime later but it leaves a bigger plot hole instead since the anime shows that Brulee is still tied up and after she unties herself, she goes into the only mirror in Cacao Island...
superdutchmanFeb 23, 2019 6:27 PM
Feb 3, 2019 8:19 PM
Nov 2013
-chronos said:
magicaldeck said:

From this I understood that the reason why he managed to scrape enough energy to get back up on his feet was to ask Luffy if he would come back so he could fight him again, then when he got his answer he went back into rest mode. Greatest rivals in all shounen always tell each other how they want to fight each other again in the future.

Thanks guys. The anime now makes more sense after your explanations.
Feb 3, 2019 10:04 PM

May 2015
That was magnificent. Like 100 times better than the Superbowl 53.
Feb 4, 2019 2:10 AM

Jul 2017
2ego said:
OG_Gattsu said:

That wasn't really an insult, and I wasn't trying to... Oda stated that the objective *One Piece* won't be friendship or adventure, he said that the hates things like that, and Luffy winning nonsensically falls to the same category, Luffy didn't win because of bullshit... You should try inspecting the manga a little, maybe find some clues or signs... What if Katakuri lost on purpose? It is clear that Katakuri is stronger. You have a mindset that ONE PIECE is garbage from what I see, and because of that you feel like whichever verdict was to happen, as long as it's not the way you like, IT'S TRASH.

2ego said:
OG_Gattsu said:

Just rewatched the fight a little JUST FOR YOU. So, you made the argument "Why was his spear constantly disappearing" and so I took a closer look at this specific detail, and it turns out his spear is made out of mochi, Katakuri can make it appear and disappear on his free will, in literally a matter of a second. So, that explains WHY it was constantly *disappearing*. Happy? Want me to counter ALL of your points? I can analyze the fight to it's core if you wish for me to.

Why are you still going? All of your counter arguments are terrible. What does Katakuri’s being made of mochi change the situation? He’s a deadly spear wielder who isn’t using his weapon- ergo not fighting at full power. You want to explain where’s awakening too?

If you rewatched the fight and still can’t understand what I’m saying then you’re a lost cause.
FlexstyleFeb 4, 2019 2:18 AM
Feb 4, 2019 7:26 AM
Apr 2016
OG_Gattsu said:
2ego said:

2ego said:

Why are you still going? All of your counter arguments are terrible. What does Katakuri’s being made of mochi change the situation? He’s a deadly spear wielder who isn’t using his weapon- ergo not fighting at full power. You want to explain where’s awakening too?

If you rewatched the fight and still can’t understand what I’m saying then you’re a lost cause.

THE. SPEAR. IS. MADE. OUT. OF. MOCHI. That was MY POINT to counter your "Spear is disappearing". Now, "Where's awakening", we can look back at Luffy vs. Mihawk and we see a similar situation, Luffy figured out Katakuri's ability that's all that happened. And even if the awakening did ACTUALLY happen, then I guess you can't magically control it even after it does awaken, it probably takes a lot of practice then.
Feb 4, 2019 7:33 AM

Aug 2014
HimaHawary said:
whoaaa did sanji really got chuuuedd~~ xD

yup, it was in the manga i think which showed him having heart eyes after the kiss
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Feb 4, 2019 8:08 AM

Nov 2012
OG_Gattsu said:
2ego said:

"Your counter arguments are terrible"

Said by guy who said "thanks for proving my point" one liner in the last ep thread.
Feb 4, 2019 9:32 AM

Nov 2017
Finally Luffy beats Katakuri but just!
Feb 4, 2019 10:26 AM

Nov 2012
F8L-Fool said:
xKeegaa said:

LOL what? Luffy vs. Doflamingo spanned 7 episodes. Meanwhile this fight lasted 19 excruciating episodes. It's almost three times longer than Doflamingo, which is the second longest fight in the entire anime.

Nope, @xKeegaa is correct.

Luffy (and Law) vs Doflamingo started in Episode 698 and ended in 733, that's 35 episodes including interruptions by Bellamy and scene changes.

If we exclude Law and only count when he fought alone, the fight starts at 723, 11 episodes.
Feb 4, 2019 1:02 PM
May 2017
Hi minna san konbawa , i have a question about this episode of OP, how did Pekoms enter in the mirrorland and capture Brulee and then know the place of Luffy and go to save him , if Brulee was still in the mirrorland how he did it ???
Feb 5, 2019 5:09 AM

May 2014
11:44. Oh come on, guys. We deserved to see that kiss after all this teasing. I mean what the hell. With a cute expression on Pudding's face it's heartbreaking for us to not see the kiss. We all knew what happened.

Oh well. Phew, the fight is finally over. After many ep. and a lot of dragging. Hhaha, seeing Pekoms disguising as Mystoms - the mysterious savior was really funny. Hahah, that was hilarious. When Luffy found out, he was like oh shit. LOL. It's amazing Luffy didn't get tricked. Usopp tricked him as Sogeking with only a mask. Maybe he is smarter when he have defeated an enemy. Anyways, nice ep. Next time it's gonna be Pekoms transformation and that's gonna be epic!
Feb 5, 2019 11:07 PM
Jun 2015
I really hope we can see Luffy vs Katakuri part 2 again once both of them are significantly stronger than now. Can you imagine the wreckage these two can do once they have gotten even stronger?
Feb 6, 2019 3:11 AM

Mar 2011
Finally it ends. I almost want to say it was anticlimactic but it's a fitting end to their fight. I think it just shows while Luffy is still not stronger than him, his pure wil, grit and stamina far exceeds him, he must have taken at least 20 times the damage Katakuri took and yet he still stood.
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Feb 7, 2019 2:12 PM

Dec 2013
In the end Luffy barely won but won nonetheless.

Build up to the escape is at least decent.
Feb 7, 2019 5:52 PM

May 2017
+ Katakuri is finally down!!
++ Pudding kisses Sanji <33
+++ Luffy uncovers Pekoms hilariously :D
++++ Walk to Arlong Park Soundtrack D:
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» one of the most boring arcs - egghead

amande07 - 4 hours ago

14 by DiomarBrasindo »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 40 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MrHatandClogs - Mar 24, 2009

61 by TheStarscream759 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 86 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaizokuou - Sep 22, 2009

93 by Bird »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1108 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 8

43 by -hzl »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 545 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WolfWood37 - Apr 29, 2012

53 by gannoncannon55 »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.