Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 1, 2017 4:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, Touya is getting more attention than he had expected himself. That detective skill though...

Origa appeared this episode so I guess this show is really starting to draw out some of its characters. The comedy is pretty cheesy in this show. Every episode feels like it adds more to Touya's harem like with Yumina this time.

Stark700Aug 1, 2017 6:22 AM
Aug 1, 2017 5:44 AM
Oct 2014
where did you see the episode?
Aug 1, 2017 6:44 AM

Aug 2013
Touya showing off his detective skills. Detective Conan Style.

Now a princess, Yumina, has joined the gang. She's quite skilled and Touya's harem is growing. That state mage was interested in him as well. Lucky guy. He also has a cute cat (tiger).

Aug 1, 2017 7:30 AM

Jan 2017
liav99 said:
where did you see the episode?

I saw it on 9anime.to (https://9anime.to/watch/isekai-wa-smartphone-to-tomo-ni.48qx/nwo3wj)
But the problem w/ that site is that you need to use an ad blocker/remover, otherwise the video streamed is pretty laggy
Aug 1, 2017 7:34 AM

Jan 2017
This series is da best! I can't stop checking how far I am into the EP every time, hoping that it will last longer!
Aug 1, 2017 7:35 AM
Jul 2017
I think this is the best episode yet. I really loved the character interactions through the whole episode, but my favorite part was the tiger scene. It honestly left me wanting to see more, and now I cant wait for the next episode.
Aug 1, 2017 7:48 AM

Nov 2009
I dont really get why its so low scored, whatever.
I like this show for its simplicity and likeable characters.
Aug 1, 2017 8:09 AM

Sep 2010
Another episode without main hero. Rude!
Aug 1, 2017 8:21 AM

Nov 2016
Gary Stu the animation. Well at least the episode was enjoyable, even tho just due to the ridiculousness which made it unintentional funny.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 1, 2017 8:22 AM

Jun 2017
I feel like this episode could have been way better. It was alright though, I find it funny how he keeps using slip. Main character seems to get even more OP each and every episode. Should have named the tiger something along the lines of Mr. Biscuit, would have been great.

Get all the wives you want! -God
Aug 1, 2017 8:24 AM

Jan 2015
Nice going Touya. You've smoothly said both the Detective-must say before stating the culprit" and getting another girl as part of your harem. Even God is acknowledging you about that. >_<
And this new member of Touya's har... I mean Touya's team, Yumina is a really good benefit for the team especially with her Silver Wolf summon.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 1, 2017 8:38 AM

Nov 2015
So I'm like 10 minutes in and, while this show is probably the blandest, most generic, and least charismatic show in season, it's still a guilty pleasure for being a (Transported to) Isekai Harem show. Two of my favorite genres.

And, like I said, 10 minutes in, the guy's even worse off than Kirito and I'm completely fine with it. Absolutely no drama.
Aug 1, 2017 8:49 AM
Aug 2015
I want that White Tiger Monarch, Kohaku!
Aug 1, 2017 8:56 AM

Jun 2015
So Touya cured the king, used his detective skills to find the culprit, and is going to get married. He also made a pact with a summon beast. Things are going well for him. Yumina is quite skilled and has joined the harem.
Aug 1, 2017 9:25 AM

Sep 2015
Not joking- this series really gave me a sense of relax, not hilarious but still can give you a small laugh.

Well I guess enjoying the series is always the best.
Aug 1, 2017 9:27 AM

Aug 2012
welp kirito and tatsuya got nothing on touya. OP AF

someone else always have what you want, but it usually means nothing to them...
Aug 1, 2017 9:32 AM

Apr 2011
Heals the king, gets a cute loli princess as a reward.

Touya isn't dense to not to know the painful stare he gets is because he's surrounded by cute girls. It was cute to see all three blushed when Touya said they're cute. Also, Kohaku in deform state is definitely cute. The girls can't get enough of it. Haha.

Another enjoyable lighthearted harem episode. Only one more harem member left. Though, the other princess hasn't officially joined the MC's harem yet.
MagitoAug 1, 2017 9:48 AM
Aug 1, 2017 10:00 AM

Jun 2017
While this show is not great it is fun to watch. There were a few good laughs this episode.

Touya finally gets another call from Kami-sama.
Aug 1, 2017 10:01 AM

Dec 2009
Touya : takes out sword and does a cool pose... "SLIP!"

LOOOOL

The new girl is adorable! I'm glad she's his wife-to-be LOL CUZ I LOVE HETEROCHROMIA EYES

Also his OP-ness kills me every episode xDD It's the best show to watch on a gloomy day xD
Aug 1, 2017 10:38 AM

Oct 2010
Last week was a bit meh but this week, oh man. This show is a GLORIOUS EXISTENCE.

Broke all the rules, played all the fools, it blew my mind.
Aug 1, 2017 10:54 AM
Jan 2016
This is pretty much just "Wish Fulfillment: The Animation". And I love every second of it. xD
Aug 1, 2017 10:55 AM

Jul 2014
This show is unreal.

I've gotten over its shittiness episodes ago but this episode blew me away.

I don't see the point of the pseudo-sherlock bit near the beginning. One could argue that it's supposed to be obvious who did it, and that itself isn't inherently a bad story choice. But they choose to make everyone else an idiot that can't figure out that the obvious bad guy is the bad guy.

But ALL that was just a ruse to get yet another girl into his harem. And this one's a jailbait. Also, she fell in love with him within seconds, that's amazing. And why did that mage lady get her moves on Touya when the KING WHO WAS DYING RIGHT A SECOND AGO IS BESIDE HER.

Touya himself is a wishy-washy character. During the first 2 episodes he barely responded to anything with any semblance of excitement. Be it fantastic things happening to him or just interacting with cute girls. I thought he was asexual or some shit. But these last few episodes he has turned into a total blush machine, getting flustered over every advance any of the girls make. EXCEPT when they want him to be dense and not think of anything when calling the girls cute. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU MY MAN? WHERE DID THAT BLANK-SMILED JOE I SPENT THE FIRST TWO EPISODES WITH GO?

Also, white tiger kitty. That part was ok, I like cute animals.

I'm so far down the rabbit hole with this show I can't help but enjoy my misery.
And yes, I meant that.
--------------------------------------
Sukasuka Discord server, also home to Orlandri Translation Company, who are planning to translate Sukasuka and Sukamoka:
https://discord.gg/xXTncqJ
Do join if it interests you.
Aug 1, 2017 11:11 AM

Jun 2014
Well curing the king wasn't too difficult. Lol I couldn't help but laugh at how painfully obvious the culprit was. Literally the second he showed up, he just had that typical "look at me, I'm the bad guy with my stereotypical bad guy look" plastered all over his face.

Another addition to Touya's harem, this time an underage (by Japanese standards) princess. He also made a summoning pact with a tiger, so that should be another useful addition to the team.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 1, 2017 11:17 AM

Jul 2014
Also I've been wondering, whatever did the monsters in that world do to the humans? I haven't seen them being any kind of nuisance. If anything, the humans just go into their territory and slaughter them for cash. They get cut, stabbed, frozen, burned, electrocuted, smacked, crushed, eaten by demon wolves, and just generally rekt.

I feel bad for them.
And yes, I meant that.
--------------------------------------
Sukasuka Discord server, also home to Orlandri Translation Company, who are planning to translate Sukasuka and Sukamoka:
https://discord.gg/xXTncqJ
Do join if it interests you.
Aug 1, 2017 11:21 AM

Nov 2008
i am enjoying my konosuba anti thesis greatly lmao
Aug 1, 2017 11:26 AM

Nov 2016
Cute and high class girl want to be my wife, I will instantly say YES... :D
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Aug 1, 2017 11:36 AM

Apr 2016
Poor neko at the end... (o.o)

This show delivers constantly, can't wait to get more of it!
Aug 1, 2017 11:42 AM

Dec 2014
Touya gets a blonde loli as wife along with the rest of his harem and a cute cat....
I'm jealous
I hate him

Also slip OP. Please nerf
3unnehAug 1, 2017 11:48 AM
Aug 1, 2017 12:07 PM

Jan 2015
On todays adventures of Jesus-kun:
-- Get invited into the castle, meet kings family. Treat him from what looked like an uncurable poison ✔
--Get a really really really cute princess to fall in love with you from the first sight ✔
--Detective Touya is on the case, beware criminals! Find out who the culprit is (even though it was obvious without any magic based on culprit's reactions and that he had the meaniest, smuggiest face ever)
-- Gain king and his family trust ✔
--Find out that a super cute princess actually wants to marry you and is 12 (even though she looks like 16+ to anyone) ✔
-- Have king send his princess into essentially the wild where she can be killed, where she can be kidnapped but king will still do that since logic ✔
--Have God personally call you on your phone even though he surely isnt busy as it is looking out for billions of people ✔
--Get a super strong tiger to become your follower and fortunately just happened to have a transformation spell that makes a really scary tiger a really cute neko ✔

And of course now travel with a harem of 4 girls and a cute neko/monstrous tiger and having everything you desire ✔

But overall i still love this anime. But i did laugh pretty hard in this episode :D
Aug 1, 2017 12:32 PM

Sep 2013
Saving the king, playing detective and getting the princes :)
Princess joins the group and he also gets a heavenly tiger as a summoning.
Aug 1, 2017 12:38 PM

Mar 2010
well this is basically Konosuba with the main difference that here the MC gets great success in everything while in Konosuba the MC almost always fails at everithing he does. thats the reson this anime is pretty borring.
Aug 1, 2017 12:59 PM

Feb 2007
No better authority to tell you it's OK to get a harem than god himself. :D
Aug 1, 2017 1:07 PM

Feb 2008
He summoned Mukkuru.
Aug 1, 2017 1:25 PM
Jun 2016
OMG OMG OMG SO COOT!!!!

hehe 100000/5 just for the tiger alone she was so cute, I wanted to hug her myself hehe.

hehe the main char is a bit of a gary stu, but I don't mind as it's got some charm to it, kinda want to see just how far the series takes it, and FINALLY god calls again hehe. Though yet again other then for phone call the phone isn't used, kinda wish god and the phone be used a bit more, they are the shows gimmick heh.
Aug 1, 2017 1:52 PM

Jun 2009
I can't take it anymore, especially with the new girl that's only 12. Dropped. Haven't been this disgusted with an anime in a while. I don't even know why I watched it this long.
Aug 1, 2017 2:04 PM

Aug 2015
Another mediocre episode of Jesus and Friends: Everyone Wants Jesus' Dick.
Aug 1, 2017 2:33 PM

May 2015
And the harem is growing even more, now with a cat, or tiger.

Aug 1, 2017 2:54 PM

Feb 2017
valvravetruth said:
Not joking- this series really gave me a sense of relax, not hilarious but still can give you a small laugh.

Well I guess enjoying the series is always the best.

I know right, its not great, its not terrible, it could be a lot better, but man, its relaxing to watch.

LF2005 said:
well this is basically Konosuba with the main difference that here the MC gets great success in everything while in Konosuba the MC almost always fails at everithing he does. thats the reson this anime is pretty borring.

Also the MC is not a cunt in this.
Aug 1, 2017 3:25 PM

May 2012
Pretty fun episode. Kinda expected that there'd be a harem+1 this episode too. Not complainining though, I like Yumina a bit so far.

When Kohaku transformed into a baby tiger

Aug 1, 2017 3:56 PM

Sep 2015
Kohaku looked more kawaii than I imagined.
Aug 1, 2017 4:16 PM

Jul 2016
This is the first voice acting role of Mochizuki's VA? He's doing a really good job!
Aug 1, 2017 4:48 PM
Jul 2018
this anime is so bad, but for some reason I can't stop watching it. i actually enjoy it what the hell
Aug 1, 2017 5:01 PM

Jan 2016
Woooooow that detective part was so intense~~~ I can't guess who the culprit is until Touya reveal him to us. He's so good at this.
(enough with the sarcasm though)

Yumina is really cute and I'm really enjoying this anime(despite the hate).
And wtf Polygyny is allowed in the Isekai World that's just too... generous.
Aug 1, 2017 5:11 PM

Dec 2016
Slip, that is a funny spell.

I didn't think Yumina would only be Twwelve, I thought she was closer to Touya's age.

Either way her magic is impressive so she is a good addition to the harem.

Oh that Tiger transforming into such a Kawaii thing for the girls lol.
Aug 1, 2017 7:08 PM

Jul 2014
Ahhh ... this anime suck so much xD but it's nice to watch. But i have enough God-Like Slip spell -, -
Aug 1, 2017 7:25 PM

Aug 2014
Great episode. Laughed my face off several times.

I think the key to watching this anime is to just not take it seriously. It's clear that it is not trying to be a serious or rigorous story, it's just here for the lulz and wish fulfillment. I can respect and enjoy that. Not every show has to be a DEEP and DARK reflection of the real world. I enjoy this show for what it delivers and how well it delivers it.

The rating has really tanked on MAL, which is somewhat surprising to me. I'll probably write a review after another two episodes or so.
Aug 1, 2017 7:48 PM
Oct 2013
Not a bad episode. It was quite good actually.
i think Kohaku's behavior changed a bit too quickly tho when got cuddled by those girls. :D
Aug 1, 2017 8:11 PM

Jan 2008
NANI?! Recovery?! The lost forgotten spell that can heal any abnormality? HOW CONVENIENT. Now we just need to find evidence. Don't worry, I can just use my search spell that can find anything specific. HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT.

smh.

Well at least he added another girl to his harem. Funny enough, they say she's 12 but she looks no different than the rest of the girls.
Aug 1, 2017 8:13 PM

Dec 2014
it is sometimes so unbelievable how the MC is stupidly so much powerful yet oblivious to it all... makes you wonder that other other world stories had so muck stuff to deal with....I bet this will make him stronger plus he has the perfect harem where no one fights with another ...lo
Aug 1, 2017 10:11 PM

Sep 2015
Touya you forgot the picture what are you doing.
okay let see
- Harem plan supporterd by god itself ✔
- Have as a harem member ✔
- All harem member are tameable no fighting ✔
- No useless member from harem member ✔

Kohaku chibi mode seem familia

Into the Internet!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» A question for the Light Novel readers regarding his identity

Cyanide86 - Mar 10

2 by Cyanide86 »»
Mar 10, 8:57 AM

» 10/10 from me.. who else? ( 1 2 )

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Apr 26, 2023

65 by AgelessPharaoh »»
Mar 8, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2017

238 by DayMan_Official »»
Dec 29, 2023 8:58 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2017

163 by White_Alice »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:17 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2017

262 by White_Alice »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.