Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 23, 2017 4:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, that's the first time I've seen Re=L in such a foul mood before. Apparently, her bro also came to see her this episode.

I had a bad feeling about that maid from last episode and no doubt she decided to make her move. She has quite a creepy ability too tbh. Re=L's bro also creeps me out. That backstab though....literally.

Poor Lumia. This show just never seems to give her peace.
May 23, 2017 5:13 AM
Jul 2016
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, that's the first time I've seen Re=L in such a foul mood before. Apparently, her bro also came to see her this episode.

I had a bad feeling about that maid from last episode and no doubt she decided to make her move. She has quite a creepy ability too tbh. Re=L's bro also creeps me out. That backstab though....literally. Poor Lumia. This show just never seems to give her peace.

actualy i think that better name for this show would be "100 ways to save Lumia" :P so far every "story arc" is about saving her
May 23, 2017 7:12 AM

Dec 2014
Damn, that escalated fast. I wasn't expecting any of that blood. Good episode overall.

There was some interesting stuff about resurrection in the first half of the show.

Alberto vs that woman was quite cool.

Somehow Re=L was brainwashed into working for the Researchers group by what appears to be her brother, is he the real thing or an impostor?
I knew Re=L was gonna turn on Glen at the beach but I totally did not expect that fatal stab, I thought Glen would dodge at least.

Hopefully Sisti and Alberto can succeed with this ritual to save Glenn.

If anything, I wonder how Rumia seems to be unscathed at the end despite Re=L inflicting what appeared to be a pretty big wound on her. There was so much blood in the room after all. At the end she only has a little blood on her abdomen area. Did they use some kind of healing spell on her?
May 23, 2017 7:13 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Shit hit the fan in this episode! Glen got "backstabbed" literally, then Lumia got kidnapped. Gotta save Lumia again!

Albert is the cool-headed bro regardless of the situation, requiring Sisti for the assistance for the ritual. And Shironeko, you have to save Glen-sensei! Don't let the main character die!
May 23, 2017 7:25 AM

Sep 2016
Holy Sh*t, that was an amazing episode. Re=L is savage D:

She's my fav after white neko.
May 23, 2017 7:34 AM

Aug 2013
This took an interesting turn. That backstab from Re=L was unbelievable.

Alberto is so calm in every situation in this episode.

Poor Rumia, being targeted once again.

May 23, 2017 7:47 AM

Dec 2015
The real reason Albert tells sistine to do the CPR is because he doesnt want to kiss glenn XD(just kidding)
ExeternaMay 23, 2017 7:53 AM
May 23, 2017 7:49 AM

Apr 2016
RE=L IS SAVAGE AS FUCK! NEVER LIKED THAT FAKE ASS FRIEND GLENN ANYWAY. HE LEFT RE=L IN THE IMPERIAL COURT MAGE CORPS SPECIAL FORCES DURING THAT ONE EPISODE LIKE FAKE FRIEND. BACK STAB RE=L, SLAY!
SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!SPLAT! SPLAT!
May 23, 2017 7:53 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Sooo what happened to the humorous GTO-like trollish school comedy that I was watching a couple of weeks ago? This is like a completely different anime at this point

Not quite sure what to feel about it
May 23, 2017 8:08 AM

Jan 2015
Whoa, talk about Alchemy and it's "taboo". And Re=L is become an easy prey for now because of her unstable condition.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 23, 2017 8:11 AM

Apr 2016
I know is mouth to mouth so it still counts for Sistine :)
but to be honest neither Sistine or Rumia don't have a chance ..For Glenn they are his students so he doesn't have any romantic feeling for them..Probably he
, we don't know yet... :P
Anyway this episode was great , can't wait to see the next one

May 23, 2017 8:19 AM

Dec 2016
this is getting interesting, still people talk about Eromanga. Tch
May 23, 2017 8:28 AM

Jun 2015
It sucks Rumia is getting targeted again. That backstab though by Re=L. Her brother came to her so they can be together again. The maid came back. Alberto's match against her was cool. I hope he and Sistine brings back Glenn so he can rescue Rumia.
May 23, 2017 8:29 AM

Jun 2015
Anupam said:

ikr. this show is better than Eromanga.
May 23, 2017 8:30 AM

Feb 2016
Jesus christ Re=L! that play is so freaking cheap! *sigh* omg Glenn I hope this doesn't end being a taboo curse or something like that...

Anupam said:

Eromanga is quite bad yet entertaining. I think it gives more talk due to how bad can it get. still this anime had a generic feeling but has been improving since ep 2 and that's a really good thing
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
May 23, 2017 8:32 AM
Feb 2009
lol that next episode preview totally killed the tension

when glenn interrupted the explaination of the project revive life, i got a strong feeling that it is hinting the past of Re=L
oblivious is a bliss
May 23, 2017 8:56 AM
Apr 2017
flame_tiong said:
lol that next episode preview totally killed the tension

when glenn interrupted the explaination of the project revive life, i got a strong feeling that it is hinting the past of Re=L

Seems so since Glenn said that she had a mind of a child and was born that way...
So much bloodshed for this ep..but this is really interesting
And the "100 ways to save Lumia" comment was very accurate (100% no pun intended)
May 23, 2017 9:09 AM

Sep 2013
The evil maid is no pushover and re=l's brother is alive and she takes his side :(
Glenn near death but albert is there.
May 23, 2017 9:16 AM

Mar 2013
Dat face-heel-turn. Reminds me, someone mentioned that he liked Re=L as best girl as she was really loyal and caring towards Glenn or something. So..... what now? Seems like she has no 'real' affection towards Glenn and merely substituting him for her brother eh? XD

Yet again, Rumia plays the damsel in distress. I get that the villains wants her but still, it's getting repetitive and it makes Rumia look useless when her character can be utilized for other things. Well at least my girl Sistine gets to play the 'heroine who is by the MC's side' again this time. Maid is cool though with that sadistic smile. Makes me wanna ship her with Albert haha.
Azai-kunMay 23, 2017 9:20 AM
May 23, 2017 9:32 AM

Dec 2015
Re=L being a brat and falling for the tricks of her 'brother', and of course everything was to capture Rumia.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 23, 2017 9:53 AM
Dec 2015
Another solid 10/10 episode! Call me shallow, I don't care. I loved this episode! This anime has gotten dark all of a sudden, but it was able to execute it properly and not overdoing it. Re=L getting manipulated by her brother, Glenn getting stabbed from behind, Rumia getting kidnapped (again), Albert vs Maid, and finally the best part, Sisti's determination to save Glenn which led to a CPR kiss. A kiss is a kiss no matter what the intention is. I ship them by the way. Anyway, looking forward to the next episode!
May 23, 2017 9:57 AM

Dec 2014
Someone put a gps on Rumia, we know she is going to get kidnapped every week.
Holy crap that backstab (literal) Re=L gave some dangerous vibes; but I thought Glenn was fine since she looked up to him..guess I was wrong.
This week's end card needed more Sistine; but oh well
May 23, 2017 10:10 AM
Mar 2015
Chibi preview was the best part of the show " I am here to save you. What I am not in next weeks episode(Leaves)
May 23, 2017 10:13 AM

Mar 2016
Wow that betrayal! I couldn't believe that Re=L would do that! I hope Glenn pulls through
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
May 23, 2017 11:11 AM

May 2010
HaXXspetten said:
Sooo what happened to the humorous GTO-like trollish school comedy that I was watching a couple of weeks ago? This is like a completely different anime at this point

Not quite sure what to feel about it

i rather dislike what this show turned into. wasted potential
May 23, 2017 11:26 AM

Nov 2016
un
ichii_1 said:
The evil maid is no pushover and re=l's brother is alive and she takes his side :(
Glenn near death but albert is there.
unrelated to the episode but I love your signature...and wow this is getting dark as a show
May 23, 2017 11:28 AM

May 2010
Leo_10 said:
This took an interesting turn. That backstab from Re=L was unbelievable.

Alberto is so calm in every situation in this episode.

Poor Rumia, being targeted once again.

He is supposed to be panicked as well in manga
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2017 11:28 AM

May 2010
Exeterna said:
The real reason Albert tells sistine to do the CPR is because he doesnt want to kiss glenn XD(just kidding)

I wish he do it himself to save his wife
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2017 11:51 AM

Dec 2014
lol....but the episode became brutal all of a sudden
May 23, 2017 11:54 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Well, that escalated quickly!

I've disliked Re:L since she came into the series. Felt like she was just there to please a certain demographic that likes infantile characters. And now with her foolish, immature actions she's given me even more reason to dislike her, ugh. I hope she gets disciplined good by her elders once Glenn is revived.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 23, 2017 11:56 AM

Jul 2013
Glenn got rekted hard. Re=L didn't had any mercy, lmao.
The evil maid is hilarious. Probably would be best girl if wasn't for Celica.
May 23, 2017 11:59 AM

Jun 2016
Well this episode was very serious, quite the contrast from last weeks episode. I'm enjoying this series but I know we'll never get an end.

I must have missed the fact that Re=L had a brother :|

Rumia is best.

May 23, 2017 12:15 PM

Jan 2016
Anupam said:

Eromanga isn't a good show, it's actually so bad that it's entertaining at some points.

Anyways SHIT WENT DOWN this episode. RE=L backstabbed Gleen (literally), something about Rumia is special, let's hope we find out soon.
May 23, 2017 12:26 PM

Sep 2015
Pretty sure it's her first kisssuu :3

Still shipping them
May 23, 2017 1:07 PM

Feb 2012
Glenn has been fatally stabbed so many times in this show but nah he's totally fine ok lol still breathing after that giant sword goes thru him.
May 23, 2017 1:11 PM

Sep 2014
So what are the chances that R=L garbage or whatever actually get's what she deserves?
I know, I know, none.
May 23, 2017 1:29 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Albert is fucking amazing. He didn't lose his shit at all and knew immediately what to do and got Sistine to help and not lose her shit instead.

Re=L at this point is basically a plot device, don't like her character at all. Rumia kidnapped AGAIN though, will she ever catch a break? :/
May 23, 2017 1:30 PM

Nov 2015
So it has already caught up with manga that follows the LN,good good!
You cannot spell Light without L
May 23, 2017 2:13 PM
May 2017
very good ep

just want to know what happened to rumia.
stabbed too (so much blood) or maybe just punched in the stomach like the signs on her body?
May 23, 2017 2:29 PM

Apr 2011
Rumia competing with Eren for the character who gets kidnapped the most xD
May 23, 2017 2:36 PM

Sep 2014
There goes Rumia getting kidnapped again ^^
Damn Re=l that was savage stabbing him like that o.O Looks like she got brainwashed somehow from the look in her eyes.

I kinda like that maid
CPR kiss Yeeeeeeey.
Gotta love those Chibi at the end!
May 23, 2017 2:42 PM

Jan 2008
So is Rumia gonna get kidnapped again every arc?
May 23, 2017 2:47 PM

Sep 2015
Did anti magic main character have curse to get seriously injured every single damn time?
ZBlastHistoryMay 23, 2017 2:56 PM
Into the Internet!
May 23, 2017 3:05 PM

Aug 2013
Anupam said:

Comparing pure rom-com with fantasy drama. Dude, don't do drugs.

Go further, compare Oreimo with ReZero.
Or Nozaki-kun with Steins;Gate.
rsc-plMay 23, 2017 3:08 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 23, 2017 3:38 PM

Feb 2014
This show is literally capture rumia simulator. I can't believe they did it again lmao
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
May 23, 2017 3:58 PM

Jul 2016
Lol, they just had to add a kiss between them at some point, didn't they

May 23, 2017 4:09 PM

Dec 2016
So many twists, secrets and mysteries in this anime, always makes me want to watch more.

Both Glenn and Rumia showed negative signs when that professor was talking about original magic, I have a feeling Rumia has it inside her.

I was enjoying that fight between Albert & Eleanor, she is one crazy and evil woman, a good villain and some good dark magic.

Dammit Re:L you bitch, literally backstabbing Glenn.

I'm sure a lot of people hate her enough to die now but I can see one of those situations where friendship speech ect gets her back on Glenn's side.

All these Rumia kidnappings, she will be Princess Peach 2.0 soon.

Sistine with the cpr! hopefully Glenn wakes up during it for an awkward moment between those 2.

Looking forward to the next episode.
LukesYGO_WSonYTMay 23, 2017 4:14 PM
May 23, 2017 4:12 PM

Nov 2013
Paul said:

Valaskjalf said:

Rocksterrock said:
This show is literally capture rumia simulator. I can't believe they did it again lmao

Well, she is a walking Nuclear Reactor/ Philosopher Stone that can instantly refill magic on anyone by simple touch. Anyone with interest would like to secure her once they know that information.
May 23, 2017 4:17 PM

Jan 2008
blitz_21x said:
Paul said:

Valaskjalf said:

Rocksterrock said:

Well, she is a walking Nuclear Reactor/ Philosopher Stone that can instantly refill magic on anyone by simple touch. Anyone with interest would like to secure her once they know that information.

And it's funny cause you'd think after failing twice already, they'd just send their strongest guys to retrieve her but they won't because we need to drag out the plot.
May 23, 2017 4:33 PM

Jul 2014
Albert is like the unsung hero in the show. Twice he's saved Glenn from being killed by Re=L. (The first is when he shot her in the back of the head when she was going after Glenn during the tournament episode.) Glenn should really take Albert's warnings a little more seriously, dude has yet to be wrong in the show.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2017

336 by nicolasfk »»
May 21, 7:53 PM

» Season 2?

LaughingCoffinx - Oct 17, 2017

44 by Walker1121 »»
Mar 26, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2017

258 by nima_bio »»
Jan 30, 3:52 PM

» How do you feel about Fibel Sistine? ( 1 2 )

Eromanga-sensei - Jun 8, 2017

57 by someone_idkwho »»
Jan 30, 9:23 AM

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2017

192 by SlightlyThicc »»
Jan 27, 7:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.