Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 2, 2016 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That lady with the glasses kinda scares me.
Ako and Nanako getting along together better than I had expected.

I'm actually glad this episode wasn't about Rusian but the main girls. Seemed more refreshing wtih Ako being more herself. I think that opens the doors to more fan service as well lol. Hello baths.
Jun 2, 2016 8:11 AM

Apr 2010
So much fan service this episode which was really nice.
I also had a great laugh seeing how the staff reacted when Kyou introduced her friends to them.

Nanako had the spotlight this episode and it seems she managed to get closer to Ako ones again tho she has still trouble understanding her.
The wedding part was nice as well.
And that staff member looking for Ako and Nanako was great.
Jun 2, 2016 9:40 AM

Jan 2012
Just the girls til near the end this week. Pretty cute breather episode with some bath fanservice goodness. Plus Toshinou Kyouko pajama vibes! XD

animefan8800Jun 2, 2016 9:47 AM
Jun 2, 2016 9:42 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This was a really fun all girls episode....Loved the interactions, funny moments and the bath scenes
Jun 2, 2016 9:43 AM
Mar 2015
animefan8800 said:
Just the girls til near the end this week. Pretty cute breather episode with some bath fanservice goodness. Plus Toushino Kyouko pajama vibes! XD

Where are you guys even watching it?
Jun 2, 2016 9:43 AM
Jul 2018
Ako and Nanako are getting along with each other very well.

The bath fanservice was really nice!
Jun 2, 2016 9:47 AM

Jan 2015
Somehow I find this episode to be less-funny than any other previous episode. I don't really know why though even after that fanservice. :(
What the?! So it really a tear-jerker to know that Master finally have a real friend?
Get to know more Akane's feeling toward Nishimura and her boobies too. She's just a Tsundere, right?
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 2, 2016 9:50 AM

Jan 2012
Justice_Rises said:
animefan8800 said:
Just the girls til near the end this week. Pretty cute breather episode with some bath fanservice goodness. Plus Toushino Kyouko pajama vibes! XD

Where are you guys even watching it?

Comes out at noon Thursday's on Funi's official site.

Mascera said:
Somehow I find this episode to be less-funny than any other previous episode. I don't really know why though even after that fanservice. :(

Rusian's absence was definitely felt in that department.
Jun 2, 2016 9:59 AM

Jul 2014
Hooray for pure fanservice... not. Seriously, this episode needed Rusian as this show is actually really dull and quite unfunny without him in it; I didn't realise it until now, but his absence was certainly felt here a lot.
Jun 2, 2016 10:02 AM

Sep 2015
Wowowowow it was too much !
Maybe the worst episode
Jun 2, 2016 10:02 AM

Jul 2015
Ako and Masta fan service is good fan service. Rusian's presence is definitely missed, but it was still a hilarious and fun episode as always.
Jun 2, 2016 10:05 AM

Aug 2013
pure fan services episode
Jun 2, 2016 10:06 AM

Dec 2014
So what is Ako's RL relations with Nishimura
Jun 2, 2016 10:21 AM

Nov 2015
Nice ep with good amount of baths lol. The anime felt more refreshing with Nishimura not around and I guess this may be their chance why it's not harem.

The house (or mansion) was quite large with Ako and (surprising) Nanako working together for treasure quest. They were getting along nice so I don't see where was the conflict.

Maybe that's what was lacking in the whole fine ep. The pc setup was nice too. Their bath was one big fs, fulfilling the quota of many eps I guess.

The bed scene and the resolve felt confusing to me. I thought they were close to cracking Ako's problem but they were tangled in it atlast. Showing Nishimura atlast with a confused face was gold.
Jun 2, 2016 10:22 AM
Mar 2015
I found this episode kinda just filler, but good filler at that.

It was hilarious that they just could not stop talking about Rusian (And his cameo at the end was a lol moment.)

I still dont get the point Ako was trying to make at the end, can someone explain that?

Also, i still can't figure out what to expect from the last 3 episodes!
Jun 2, 2016 10:32 AM

Aug 2014
Ako and Nanako's journey through the house was short but too good, lol. The 2nd part was great, especially the whole bath scene w/ Lucian. Woulda been funny if we had seen his reaction to it all, but hey atleast there is the ending xD
Jun 2, 2016 10:34 AM

Sep 2015
Bath scenes. I'm liking it.
4 versions of class prez character. I'm liking it.
Rusian is in bronze armor. So poor can't even afford full set of rune.

That was a funny episode. I had kinda hoped Ako and Sette would take a peek at the family album. I knew the book had to be some embarrasing pictures of class prez or something.

Akane scores even more points with her hair down and her kigurumi. Every week she gets cuter and cuter. I can't handle it anymore!
Jun 2, 2016 10:37 AM
May 2009
Episode was fine but like some others I feel like something was missing without Rusian there
Jun 2, 2016 10:48 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
This episode showed that this show doesn't work without Rusian.
Jun 2, 2016 10:52 AM
Mar 2015
Smudy said:

Agreed. That's why he's the MC, because its his story.
Jun 2, 2016 11:10 AM
Aug 2013
Smudy said:

That was kinda the point of the episode and the reason why it ends with everyone running to him for help.
Jun 2, 2016 11:10 AM

Dec 2014
Largely felt like filler. It was still decently entertaining for a fanservice episode, but even then, it didn't even make Ako think about more than just Rusian. In fact, it had the opposite effect. That's sort of my main problem with this series. There's been numerous places where Ako could've experienced growth, but that hasn't been the case yet.

Still think that the show's good, but still.
Jun 2, 2016 11:11 AM

Dec 2014
Russian ... I mean Nishimura kun was missed in this episode
Jun 2, 2016 11:14 AM

Mar 2015
I don't get it. So Does this mean Ako valued the game life more than reality so she didn't want to married Rusian in real life because they're already married in game ? My head hurts.

Jun 2, 2016 11:29 AM

Nov 2014
Segawa, Akane is too cute. Now even cuter in her bear/dog pajama.

https://embed.gyazo.com/606b2e6ecbac3904a404c77470f92c4f.png
Jun 2, 2016 11:37 AM

Mar 2016
Lol fanservice and boobs everywhere in this episode not that i'm complaining . Lmao segawa complaining about the difference . They stole ako's first bath . And when ako attempted a video call of all things . Also, I agree in though it wasn't a bad episode , nishimura's absence gives a feeling that something was lacking in this episode , he's a good mc . His confused face at the end lol maybe this episode was just to show us how important he is by showing how they weren't able to deal with ako by themselves for most of the time ...
Shishou_23Jun 2, 2016 11:47 AM
Jun 2, 2016 11:59 AM
Jan 2016
Justice_Rises said:

I still dont get the point Ako was trying to make at the end, can someone explain that?

To put it in the simplest terms and in the shortest way, to Ako real life equals the game life.
So for her the interactions that she makes work just as well both ways.
If a married couple (IRL) started playing the game together, it would make sense for them to marry in-game.
If a married couple in-game meets IRL, it makes sense for them to marry too.

That's her way of thinking.

Also, the absence of Nishimura is definitely felt. That's what happens when you take out the MC out of a harem series, it just doesn't work. Maybe now people will start appreciating those poor, dense chick-magnet MCs a little bit more. :P
Jun 2, 2016 12:03 PM

May 2015
So basically an episode without Rusian and the girls having a girls time. Not bad, I liked it, especially the fanservice ;P.

Jun 2, 2016 12:05 PM

Jan 2016
Wonder if there'll be any good bits on the BD.
Jun 2, 2016 12:45 PM

Sep 2013
Ako just said Kupo....AKO SAID KUPO.

AKO.... SAID...KUPO...

Best Waifu 2016 OF ALL TIME

Nice laid back episode and good fanservice with the bathing scene. Though Rusian wasn't featured until the end, the rest of the crew still blended well together. We even saw more of Nanako, who interacted with Ako a lot and wanted to build a friendship with her. Nanako also filled up the void of Rusian not being present pretty well. Glad Nanako wasn't used much earlier in the season so seeing a fresh face is a good change of pace.

I'm also glad they avoided the usual fanservice trope with the male accidentally seeing the females naked. When Ako wanted to do a video call, I was shaking my head thinking he's gonna see everyone naked now, everyone gets embarrassed and Rusian apologizing while he hangs up. Glad it didn't happen and it was a good tease of said trope. This show tends to ignore alot of common fanservice tropes by male MC and I'm very glad they did.

Though lacking any real plot, this series is very fun to watch and a little underrated.

Final Thought: Where the hell did Ako hid her cell phone? ;)
TehSnawnJun 2, 2016 12:49 PM

Jun 2, 2016 1:37 PM

Dec 2015
An interesting episode... with wonderful "PLOT"
Jun 2, 2016 2:18 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That Ako lol
Segawa and that cup scene, then a few seconds later Ako has such a smug expression. The meal was so over the top. Just one plate could cost probably like $50+.

Poor Segawa, Kyou making her feel bad because of the way she treats Nishimura. Cute sleep outfit, Segawa was so cute this episode.

Ako talking about having too much dark past. Indeed, she's not even an adult and she already says her past is too dark.

Jun 2, 2016 4:05 PM

Apr 2014
Lol, Ako's argument is too much for them to handle.
*nose bleed* too much opai!
Jun 2, 2016 5:23 PM
Jun 2015
Askorti said:

Also, the absence of Nishimura is definitely felt. That's what happens when you take out the MC out of a harem series, it just doesn't work. Maybe now people will start appreciating those poor, dense chick-magnet MCs a little bit more. :P
Nishimura is often plays the straight man in the show and a lot of the humor is lost without his reactions and how he plays the foil of Ako's personality.
Jun 2, 2016 6:34 PM

Jan 2010
Seriously, it was kinda of disappointing and everything, but the ending was so funny AHHAHAHAH Ako schooling everyone about marrying first in the game then having bragging rights in real life HAHAHA

Can't stop reminding me the things I saw during my MMORPG career haha
Jun 2, 2016 7:08 PM

May 2012
Fanservice was welcomed, and the embarrassed Kyou at the beginning of the episode was cute. I wanted to see her growth album haha

Was also cool to see Segawa's thoughts on Nishimura

Nice to see what Ako's actual thoughts are lol A little cunning

Nice to learn more about what's going on through the girls' heads

Jun 2, 2016 7:10 PM

Apr 2015
Girls enjoying their youth at a friends house and sleeping over without Yuri vibes?!?!
I have just seen a little piece of paradise.

Anyways loveellyy episode. Naicu to see that Ako is opening up to her friends =D.

Abyss is dangerous tho.
Jun 2, 2016 7:28 PM

Jan 2011
this show kills me sometimes everyone wanting Russian meanwhile homie's just late night gaming, not gonna lie by the end i wanted him back to need our straight man
Jun 2, 2016 8:48 PM

Aug 2013
This was a good episode fanservice, Ako and Nanako really form a great duo, I like increasingly of Nanako's personality, and if it were a harem Rusian would have answered the call, but I wanted to see him develop a little more the relationship with the other girls too ..
Jun 2, 2016 10:06 PM

Jun 2015
Worst episode yet.

Pure fanservice, unfunny and no story progress.
Jun 2, 2016 10:33 PM

Nov 2014
How to make the worst episode in the worst anime of the season? By removing Rusian and making Ako, the new MC of the episode. I can't believe that I praised this terrible anime in the first episode expecting it to turn out to be a great harem anime where main lead are already going out. So, it might not turn into a generic harem where things take forever to progress.

-To my disappointment, it didn't even turn out harem with one male MC and all female cast, to make things even worse the main heroine Ako herself turned out to be one of the most irritating and annoying heroine I have ever seen. I wouldn't be surprised if the last two episodes picks the damsel in distress theme and by the end, Rusian saves the day, then kiss Ako and its happy hallelujah for everyone. I am officially dropping this anime for good, even if some characters are really good like Master and that blonde loli, they are completely overshadowed by the pathetic Ako. This is more than I can take, I might pick it up if the last three episodes turns out to be much better, but I highly doubt that.
Jun 2, 2016 10:47 PM

Feb 2016
I have one question and one question only.... Where was Ako hiding this cell phone?

To comment to the people that think this was all fan service episode which for the mostly it was it did touch on one thing was important.
What Ako thought between herself and Russian of being married versus them just being a couple in real life really is...
Jun 2, 2016 11:32 PM

Feb 2016
Master is best girl (yeah 100 posts)
Jun 3, 2016 12:13 AM

Dec 2009
This episode was great. I missed Rusian but the whole point of the episode was to see how the girls got by without him, and it was definitely entertaining seeing Ako in various situations without him. Ako continues to be both super hilarious and adorable at the same time. I liked how they all went crying to him at the end using the Master's character.
Jun 3, 2016 1:28 AM

Apr 2010
Everyone's been tainted by Ako. RIP in peace.
Jun 3, 2016 1:28 AM
Nov 2010
This was a really enjoyable episode for me - not cuz the fan service- but because the MMORPG metaphors were hilarious. I'm so used to hearing cliched things about being graced with big boobs but the not enough materials was pretty hilarious along with forbidden quest metaphor for a video chat in the bath. So many great moments that had me laughing out loud.

I get what people are saying in regards to the lack of story progress but I also realized early on not to take this series seriously at all. Found a bookcase with a treasure chest that held the girl's photo album? The staff aren't really maid and butlers but just had all the uniforms made? What about the fact that they already had a beach episode and they broke that unmentioned law with a sleepover too. Personally for me I'm just enjoying the comedy and occasional romance with all the MMORPG metaphors. Of course I guess, like Terraformars maybe you have different and higher expectations but you can rant and rave about its shortcomings and then come here into the forums to complain or just enjoy the parts you can enjoy. Of course, if you can't enjoy anything, I'd suggest dropping it. I drop stuff all the time. It's easy. Stop watching stuff you don't like. I suppose you could assume this episode is a lapse in greatness but you're just setting yourself up for more disappointment, more anger and frustration, and wasting your time watching stuff you hate. This series is gonna be more of the same ridiculousness that maybe lol to some and a waste of time to others.
yngtadpoleJun 3, 2016 1:31 AM
Jun 3, 2016 4:28 AM

Sep 2015
That ending though..
I really understand how Nishimura feels when girls were talking about you and suddenly ask you stuffs you don't understand and you feel so innocent there lol
Jun 3, 2016 5:16 AM

Feb 2016
Glorious fan-service! Other than that, it was a pretty average episode.
3/5
Jun 3, 2016 6:02 AM

May 2014
I really enjoyed this episode
Surprisingly for a typical ecchi romcom this has high quality art... Schwein was qt
Jun 3, 2016 6:27 AM
Mar 2013
If I remember it correctly, this episode is of an original story for the anime. I have read the LN from vol.1 to the latest book (vol. 10, published on April 9th) but I don't know an event like this. (By the way, the next vol. 11 in Japanese is coming on June 10th, according to Amazon.co.jp)
htsujiJun 4, 2016 1:58 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

332 by Kazumanga »»
May 4, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

78 by k4cper0 »»
Apr 7, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

179 by RGreatDanton »»
Nov 2, 2023 12:33 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2016

142 by RGreatDanton »»
Oct 29, 2023 6:59 AM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2016

154 by RGreatDanton »»
Oct 29, 2023 5:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.