Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 25, 2015 10:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not bad, the action was nice to watch on most parts for the finale.

I like they used the OP theme song for the fight and gave most of the main characters a spotlight in the fight. That's what I call teamwork!

A decent season overall, had a lot of fun watching it on most parts. 7/10.
Gil's character is what I had expected. Lol, I think I see more deja vu with the morning bed scene.

Sep 25, 2015 10:04 AM

Jun 2011
This was soooo disappointing. Why on earth did they go anime-original in the final episode? Geez. i was so looking forward to THAT scene >.>

Edit: yay season 3 announced at least
Sep 25, 2015 10:07 AM

Nov 2011
Sep 25, 2015 10:27 AM

Jul 2013
Yes ! Expected, but still nice to hear. I can't wait to see Angelica animated.

VeryNicePersonSep 25, 2015 10:41 AM
Sep 25, 2015 10:48 AM

Nov 2011
Theorder14 said:
This was soooo disappointing. Why on earth did they go anime-original in the final episode? Geez. i was so looking forward to THAT scene >.>

Edit: yay season 3 announced at least

Should have ended on Illya in front of their house, first part of 3rei chapter 1. These changes are just stupid. But I guess that's better than no season 4 announcement.
I'll be giving this a lower score if it did'nt air along with shit new shows.

After rereading this chapter in the manga I realized they really screwed things up, the enemies were only able to enter their world because ea tore a rift between dimensions in the sky. I recommend everyone to read that chapter if you plan to read 3rei. I wonder how they will fix that, how the enemies entered now? Good job Silverlink, I know Non Non Biyori is so good you wanna do another slice of life but leave the important parts of Prisma Illya alone.
ernstSep 26, 2015 3:14 AM
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Sep 25, 2015 11:20 AM

Jul 2007
What the fuck did I watch?
What the fuck was this?
Who the fuck decided this was a good idea?
Who the fuck decided to make those changes?
Where the fuck is my cliffhanger?
Where the fuck is the things I waited 10 episodes for?
What the fuck is this shit?

1/5

They did such a great fucking job till exactly the moment they went into THAT...They did everythng right, the fight was great and the next second when the good shit has to happen - oh look we are back to slice of life bullshit that should not be there at ALL.

I would understand if S3 was not confirmed, but they literally confirmed it right after. WHY
This literally dropped Herz from 10/10 to 8/10...
AhenshihaelSep 25, 2015 11:23 AM
Sep 25, 2015 11:35 AM

May 2012
I'm happy for the 3rd season announcement. I didn't expect that !!

Theorder14 said:

I didn't read manga. WHat changes did they make ?
Sep 25, 2015 11:37 AM

Jul 2007
thepath said:

I didn't read manga. WHat changes did they make ?

Everything between The end of GIl fight and after credits scene is anime original bullshit.

THe after credits scene had to happen right after Illya approached Miyu in the crater. With good 5 - 6 minutes of content following the after-credits scene leading to actual 2wei ending.

Everything in last ~10 mins or so was bullshit.

They fucking chickened out on the ending.
Sep 25, 2015 11:38 AM

Dec 2013
CookingPriest said:
What the fuck did I watch?
What the fuck was this?
Who the fuck decided this was a good idea?
Who the fuck decided to make those changes?
Where the fuck is my cliffhanger?
Where the fuck is the things I waited 10 episodes for?
What the fuck is this shit?

1/5

They did such a great fucking job till exactly the moment they went into THAT...They did everythng right, the fight was great and the next second when the good shit has to happen - oh look we are back to slice of life bullshit that should not be there at ALL.

I would understand if S3 was not confirmed, but they literally confirmed it right after. WHY
This literally dropped Herz from 10/10 to 8/10...

Honey, you know these changes are too severe. Don't lie and 1/10 that piece of bad adaptation.
Sep 25, 2015 11:47 AM

Mar 2013
Botato sent me here, apparently to teach me that anime, and especially adaptations, are serious business.
Sep 25, 2015 11:59 AM

Dec 2014
What the fuck did I just witness? C'mon Silver Link...

CookingPriest said:

Sep 25, 2015 12:07 PM

Jul 2007
zerorequiem_ said:

CookingPriest said:

Does Japan have some weird fear of cliffhangers?
SAO2 did the same thing chosing to add filler instead of adapting certain things.
Prillya did this.

It seems that when it is not cour-based they will avoid cliffhangers at all costs.
Sep 25, 2015 12:14 PM

Dec 2014
CookingPriest said:
zerorequiem_ said:

Does Japan have some weird fear of cliffhangers?
SAO2 did the same thing chosing to add filler instead of adapting certain things.
Prillya did this.

It seems that when it is not cour-based they will avoid cliffhangers at all costs.

I've noticed this as well. The fact that viewers are content with it just reinforces it.
Sep 25, 2015 12:16 PM

Jul 2013
Spoiler 3rei ~

Sep 25, 2015 12:29 PM

Jul 2007
VeryNicePerson said:
Spoiler 3rei ~

If that's how they will do it it would be nice to have a clue to that tbh
Sep 25, 2015 1:00 PM

Dec 2009
Disappointing to hear about the changes, I went and looked at the end of the manga for 2Wei just to see what I missed and wow. I'm hoping the anime ending is all a dream or whatever and isn't actually what happened, would make the beginning of season 4 (3rei) more fucked up I suppose. Just wonder why they decided to go with this change.
Sep 25, 2015 1:02 PM

Jul 2007
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
Disappointing to hear about the changes, I went and looked at the end of the manga for 2Wei just to see what I missed and wow. I'm hoping the anime ending is all a dream or whatever and isn't actually what happened, would make the beginning of season 4 (3rei) more fucked up I suppose. Just wonder why they decided to go with this change.

Yeah.

The worst part is that the change makes anime onlies be all lukewarm about next season instead of being hyped as hell after that ending :/

Anime only premiere to get back on track to canon is more likely to be honest :/
Sep 25, 2015 1:08 PM

Dec 2009
CookingPriest said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

Yeah.

The worst part is that the change makes anime onlies be all lukewarm about next season instead of being hyped as hell after that ending :/

Anime only premiere to get back on track to canon is more likely to be honest :/

Yeah kinda pissed because I have friends that refuse to read the manga that watch the Fate anime with me and now they won't know about the actual cliff hanger unless I tell them. I'm going to start reading the manga from the beginning all the way to 3rei. At least people that only watch the anime will be in for a rude awakening when they find out next season isn't SOL :l

Also wondering how they're going to adapt 3rei. Isn't the longest manga series yet? Can they do it in 10 episode seasons like they've done so far (Are there good cut off points?) or will they be forced to do a longer season? So many questions...please don't ruin this Silver Link.
Sep 25, 2015 1:12 PM

Jul 2007
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

Also wondering how they're going to adapt 3rei. Isn't the longest manga series yet? Can they do it in 10 episode seasons like they've done so far (Are there good cut off points?) or will they be forced to do a longer season? So many questions...please don't ruin this Silver Link.

Will take at least 3 to four prillya seasons of 10 eps each.

There are two cut off points but they both would be cliffhangers.
Sep 25, 2015 1:25 PM

Feb 2015
the fuck did i just watch...why silver link? well at least we got a 3rei confirmation but still, i don't understand why this sudden slice of life bs right after the fight was necessary
Sep 25, 2015 1:26 PM

Dec 2009
CookingPriest said:

Will take at least 3 to four prillya seasons of 10 eps each.

There are two cut off points but they both would be cliffhangers.

Great...I mean it sucks for while its airing we don't get giant cliff hangers but at least we can still expect a complete adaptation that will pay off in the end I guess...trying to look on the bright side.
Sep 25, 2015 1:41 PM

Mar 2015
Ahh...the salt

C'mon guys you all know why this adaptation sells in japan, it's because of the loli based SOL, Based Silver Link knows their fanbase guys :V trust them

Oh well at least we have 3rei confirmed
(In b4 first half of 3rei will be AO SOL)
Sep 25, 2015 1:47 PM

Apr 2010
Death, taxes, and Fate adaptations shitting all over themselves.
Sep 25, 2015 1:51 PM

Aug 2010
Looks like I'll watch the raw because the sub was delayed for up to 24 hours.
Will be back after watching the moonrunes version.
Sep 25, 2015 1:59 PM

Mar 2015
antonn said:
Death, taxes, and Fate adaptations shitting all over themselves.

Fate adaptations are doomed to cause eternal butthurt to it's fans, it is known

Expect HF to be one movie only and to be rushed as heck as well
MightyM16Sep 25, 2015 2:09 PM
Sep 25, 2015 2:11 PM

Jul 2007
astroprogs said:
Looks like I'll watch the raw because the sub was delayed for up to 24 hours.
Will be back after watching the moonrunes version.

prepare to be disappointed.
Sep 25, 2015 3:18 PM

May 2011
Preparing for my future rage, and I always had a feeling that something like this might get pulled

VeryNicePerson said:
Spoiler 3rei ~

If they honestly do that, I will probably be OK
Sep 25, 2015 3:28 PM

Jul 2013
Oooh didn't saw the episode yet
Sep 25, 2015 3:41 PM

Nov 2013
I never thought I would ever say "This is too much SoL." I mean I know its how Prisma works, but that ending..
Sep 25, 2015 5:22 PM
Sep 2015
To be honest, if I have never seen the manga, I shall appreciate this episode as an end. However, I am totally disappointed right now.
And It's said that Sliver Link is prepared for 3wei...Maybe I won't look forward to their anime any longer after watching this episode.....
3/10 for the final episode
3/5 for the whole season
-------------------------------
What the f@ck motherfucking good job have F@cking SLIVER LINK done?????
AnimeHearnSep 25, 2015 5:34 PM
Sep 25, 2015 5:55 PM

Jul 2014
what the..........
this got to be a big troll from SILVER LINK
the fuck is happening?

from what they show, it cant be a dream. ( but i hope it is )
Sep 25, 2015 7:05 PM

May 2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaaaaaaa...

I'm dead inside.

No words, just disappointment.
Sep 25, 2015 7:25 PM

Nov 2014
the first half was perfectly adapted, the second half was umm wierd that they went AO, but to think of it, the move they did was pretty good... only a few pages left to adapt there were like 10 mins left..

P.S Miyu's brother voice was GAR!

anyhow good that 3rei was announced..

8/10 for the whole show
6/10 for the episode
Sep 25, 2015 7:27 PM

Nov 2014
Guilek said:
Oooh didn't saw the episode yet

she appeared at the end...
Sep 25, 2015 7:28 PM

Jul 2007
MaxXZoe said:
the first half was perfectly adapted, the second half was umm wierd that they went AO, but to think of it, the move they did was pretty good... only a few pages left to adapt there were like 10 mins left..

anyhow good that 3rei was announced..

How the hell was it good?

They could have expanded hte fight
Or they could have adapted a few pages into 3rei.

What they did means they will have to spend at least whole first 3rei episode FIXING shit to get back on track AND that majority of anime onlies won't be as hyped because they wont have any idea what the fuck is about to happen, thinking it will be more of hte same..
Sep 25, 2015 8:23 PM

Aug 2015
>wastes time/money on pointless AO.
>needs to fix it back
>kills the hyped
dont know what's going on anymore......
Sep 25, 2015 10:11 PM

Aug 2013
MaxXZoe said:

You meant Suwabe-san..?
And we're getting trolled by SL. And I think ufotable should doing 3rei instead.
Sep 25, 2015 10:22 PM

Jul 2007
ernietheracefan said:
And I think ufotable should doing 3rei instead.

Nopenopenopenope

SL even with t his trolling is still miles above ufotable bs.
Sep 25, 2015 10:42 PM

Nov 2014
I'm crying on the inside because I was hype, and then the hype was snatched right out of my hands.
At least 3rei was confirmed. Now to wait... for a year...
Sep 25, 2015 10:51 PM
Jul 2015
Ik that people are disappointed bc im disappointed too but I thibk theyre going to do the miyu going to her own world in the 1st ep of 3rei even though I dont kbow how theyre going to do that.
Sep 26, 2015 12:43 AM

Aug 2013
CookingPriest said:

Nopenopenopenope

I thought you're dissapointed with this season..xD
Let's hoping the BD version has more longer durations.
Sep 26, 2015 12:49 AM

Jul 2007
ernietheracefan said:
CookingPriest said:

Nopenopenopenope

I thought you're dissapointed with this season..xD
Let's hoping the BD version has more longer durations.

Being disappointed with 2 episodes in 10 episode season =/= Being disappointed with 20 episodes in ~20-ish two cour show.
Sep 26, 2015 1:13 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Sooo they just changed the entire ending? But still leave that last part in at the very end and confirm 3rei? Seems a bit paradoxical to me. Like okay, maybe they didn't want to have a cliffhanger finale to the season but I don't see why that would be the case either. Rather I'd say that'd be pretty impactful

Well I guess they're going to sort things out in the first episode of 3rei then instead and then tie into the main story from that point, which I guess is fine too... though still a bit needless

Anyway a pretty solid adaptation for the most part. I don't have much else to complain about
Sep 26, 2015 1:36 AM

Feb 2015
That was one hell of an episode. They used the OP song while they were fighting too , that was amazing.
And they can't end this season with kissing scene tho... -_-
Overall i really like the way they end this season and i really enjoy this series. 9/10
YAY! Season 4 .......!!!
Sep 26, 2015 1:51 AM

Aug 2010
Th fight was awesome. Loved Zwei stick Illya. But goddammit my cliffhanger wasn't done right D:

I was so excited for that OTL

We didn't even get to see Fem Gil's whole body :/
Sep 26, 2015 2:06 AM

Aug 2013
They pretty much went for an original anime routine. The final fight was watchable and it's nice to see Illya showing off some new moves and new powers. I'm so glad that 3rei has been confirmed and I hope it comes out next year. This third season has been a nice ride. 8/10.
Sep 26, 2015 2:07 AM

Jan 2015
Ehh.
Compared to first season, Zwei (as a whole) was disappointing.
Too much pointless scenes. Even episodes. (3rd Herz episode...)
Max 15-16 episode material put in 20 episodes...
Those pointless SoL scenes just kill this.
I could be much better if SilverLink would "rushed" some things and put everything in 13 episodes. (That is possible if we eliminate most scenes with Illya friends).

Also I see many complains about ending...
I don't know how different this is compared to manga, but this doesn't looks good.
(maybe I will check just for curiosity).

Eins - 8/10
Zwei (1st cour) - 7/10
Herz - 6/10
I hope that Drei wouldn't follow this "tradition" and will be at least so good as 1st season.
Sep 26, 2015 2:47 AM
Jul 2013
All this talking about too much SoL in the series, you have to take into account one of it's genres IS slice of life.
Sep 26, 2015 2:49 AM

May 2014
season 4?
it makes you wonder just how far this anime will go
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Sep 26, 2015 2:51 AM

Jul 2007
GenesisYuuji said:
All this talking about too much SoL in the series, you have to take into account one of it's genres IS slice of life.

No it is not. Had they actually adapted the actual 2wei ending it would be abundantly clear.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2015

75 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 6, 6:13 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

170 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 4, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

97 by Karva1 »»
Feb 21, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

55 by Karva1 »»
Feb 21, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2015

85 by Karva1 »»
Feb 20, 10:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.