Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 26, 2009 1:14 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More than just a swimsuit-episode. That was a surprise to me. There really was some development in this episode.
We see more white Kämpfers with all skills and they are somehow related to Sakura. Sakura looks over all a bit evil this episode , so be afraid Natsuru..

The scene in which everyone goes crazy over Shizuku kissing Natsuru in my opinion best of this series. Just too funny.
Nov 26, 2009 1:25 PM

Jan 2009
So. All pieces are on the chessboard, and the clock has been pushed.

Let the games begin ^_^

I'm really curious how the viewers will react to the... er... changes to much-hated Kaede.
Nov 26, 2009 2:42 PM
Jul 2018
So it begins. . .Oh this is gonna be good. . .
Nov 26, 2009 6:27 PM

Jul 2009
wow miss president sure got some huge boobs there...

i thought it was really funny when Akane imagines Natsuru like Kamina and says "believe in you who believe yourself!" lol

and then the hot tongue kiss initiated by miss president...too bad Natsuru fails to enjoy it just as expected...

Overall, I think the ep is alright, we have some more white kaempfers poping out and the Kaede development, though not really as good as some earlier episodes, but I still love it :-)
cant wait til next~
Nov 26, 2009 10:50 PM

Apr 2009
fearing gg might be late again, since they haven't subbed umineko, i watched yet another episode of it raw.. and this is probably the best swimsuit episode in all animes i've watched.. the girls in their mizugi are hawt, the plot is included, and sakura is actually evil.. haha.. i knew it ever since i've known the fact that she's the distributor of those plushies..
argiliumNov 27, 2009 7:06 AM
Nov 27, 2009 2:20 AM

Aug 2009
Well, development is interesting? And how Natsuru will react if he will know about true Sakura? It's interesting...

P.S. If I was in place of Natsuru and will reveal true Sakura's form... I WILL STRANGLE THAT BITCH WITH MY BARE HANDS!!! Mu-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Nov 27, 2009 3:23 AM

Oct 2009
The episode was the best yet. Sakura in this one got caught badly by Shizuku and now has a 0% of trust from me. Can she have the power as a moderator to enslave other moderators? It looked she had complete power (like hypnotism) over Natsuru.... I wish I was Natsuru with all those girls (Akane/Shizuku/Mikoto) in their bikinis they look better than some real girls (hope I am not becoming a 2d person). The three Kampfers (One with a Uzi, one with a saber sword, one with some ice magic?) looked pretty nice and dangerous...Sakura reminds now of the same poker face girl of Kimi ni Todoke Ume Kurumi, Sakura being nice then being evil. Akane's rescue was nice of Natsuru with Shizuku...too bad Mikoto did not come. That kiss of Shizuku in front of everyone with Natsuru was insane...she has no more shyness...also the cup kiss. This episode is the best with plot. Reactions/fan service just makes it the good blend. My favorite was Sakura in evil mode, giving me shivers with a 0% trust rate now=> That is obvious here that Sakura is the moderator and three white Kampfers? What in the world? This is like a 180 degree turn to me
BTW....I want to be here instead of Natsuru! Right guys? :P

vinesage said:

You know vinesage I find myself more of Sakura/Akane/Mikoto had big breasts too all around...I saw little difference and can even prove it if it needs to be.
vinesage said:
i thought it was really funny when Akane imagines Natsuru like Kamina and says "believe in you who believe yourself!" lol

You forgot how funny it was also the one that Sakura had of female Natsuru here:
vinesage said:
and then the hot tongue kiss initiated by miss president...too bad Natsuru fails to enjoy it just as expected...

Too bad he did not enjoy it and was more of drained wimp=>
All of us guys would have loved it more than the expression he got but the best was Mikoto panick at that part. Sakura was so fake with her expressions of shyness.
vinesage said:
Overall, I think the ep is alright, we have some more white kaempfers poping out and the Kaede development, though not really as good as some earlier episodes, but I still love it :-)
cant wait til next~

vinesage...you did not think it was the best in plot development?
KillerYandere said:
So it begins. . .Oh this is gonna be good. . .

Someone needs to kill Sakura now? Will it be Shizuku out of the love of Natsuru?
argilium said:
fearing gg might be late again, since they haven't subbed umineko, i watched yet another episode of it raw.. and this is probably the best swimsuit in all animes i've watched.. the girls in their mizugi are hawt, the plot is included, and sakura is actually evil.. haha.. i knew it ever since i've known the fact that she's the distributor of those plushies..

Yeah argilium but it was not proven until this episode and I wonder if she acts alone or with a organization? The best swimsuit episode? Sure it was great!
Mentar said:
So. All pieces are on the chessboard, and the clock has been pushed.

Let the games begin ^_^

I'm really curious how the viewers will react to the... er... changes to much-hated Kaede.

They pushed the clock too much Mentar....Sakura being able to control Natsuru just suddenly? With so much ease and total control....like hypnotism? You saw his eyes...they were almost like Sakura's like mind control maybe. I reacted with shivers and a 0% drop from 90%. Really terrifying almost like your best becomes a monster to eat you and you can't do anything.
Proselyt said:
More than just a swimsuit-episode. That was a surprise to me. There really was some development in this episode.
We see more white Kämpfers with all skills and they are somehow related to Sakura. Sakura looks over all a bit evil this episode , so be afraid Natsuru..

Big surprise to me too Proselyt.....Related to Sakura? They looked like they were under her orders directly!
Proselyt said:
The scene in which everyone goes crazy over Shizuku kissing Natsuru in my opinion best of this series. Just too funny.

It was a good one but to think Shizuku overcame her shyness it was almost like she did it to see the reactions....
francismeunierNov 27, 2009 3:38 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 27, 2009 4:32 AM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
That kiss of Shizuku in front of everyone with Natsuru was insane...she has no more shyness...also the cup kiss.
Agreed^^

francismeunier said:
That is obvious here that Sakura is the moderator and three white Kampfers? What in the world? This is like a 180 degree turn to me
I think Sakura is starting to show her true colors now^^ but her evil look is just hot :D I have a feeling the white kampfers are not sided with the blues and reds, so there is a big chance of the triple threat match :D
Nov 27, 2009 4:38 AM

Oct 2009
ShanaFlame said:
francismeunier said:
That kiss of Shizuku in front of everyone with Natsuru was insane...she has no more shyness...also the cup kiss.
Agreed^^

francismeunier said:
That is obvious here that Sakura is the moderator and three white Kampfers? What in the world? This is like a 180 degree turn to me
I think Sakura is starting to show her true colors now^^ but her evil look is just hot :D I have a feeling the white kampfers are not sided with the blues and reds, so there is a big chance of the triple threat match :D
Agree with that but then White Kampfers are personal bodyguards of moderators? I do admit she is hot but so dangerous it gives me shivers of trusting her now.

Nov 27, 2009 5:19 AM

Oct 2009
Nice Ep! I mean who doesn't like swimsuits XP

I think evil sakura is hawt but I stil like Mikoto best.
Mikoto reactions at the end were my faves. XD

The best part was the story is moving on. Its takin too long and I wonder how this is gonna end......
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!
Nov 27, 2009 6:00 AM

Oct 2009
Tru3Ph03niX said:
Nice Ep! I mean who doesn't like swimsuits XP

I think evil sakura is hawt but I stil like Mikoto best.
Mikoto reactions at the end were my faves. XD

The best part was the story is moving on. Its takin too long and I wonder how this is gonna end......

Shizuku was sexy with her swimsuit too.

Nov 27, 2009 6:13 AM

Jan 2009
I mean, is anyone really complaining about Sakura showing her dark side? This is exactly what I was picking Kämpfer for as guilty pleasure when I heard it was going to be animated: A show with lots of really hot girls with attitudes. Who don't just swoon over the indecisive male lead loser, but who DO something about it.

Looking forward to the end run, now that Inner Sakura has unmasked ;) ... bring on the fireworks!
Nov 27, 2009 6:39 AM

Oct 2009
Mentar said:
I mean, is anyone really complaining about Sakura showing her dark side? This is exactly what I was picking Kämpfer for as guilty pleasure when I heard it was going to be animated: A show with lots of really hot girls with attitudes. Who don't just swoon over the indecisive male lead loser, but who DO something about it.

Looking forward to the end run, now that Inner Sakura has unmasked ;) ... bring on the fireworks!
Will the fireworks blow on us or makes us happy....is the question here.

Nov 27, 2009 6:53 AM
Oct 2009
so far as i know... sakura is starting to creep and entice me at the same time with that eevil... looks...

she aint a mod... i can say that much... and the looming saying of battle royale is about to begin and natsuru will be in the middle of the maelstrom....

btw... shizuku....

hot kiss! too bad the reciever didnt really enjoy it...
Nov 27, 2009 7:11 AM

Apr 2009
haha.. now that sakura is evil.. she's now more entertaining.. so i like her now.. she's just annoying before.. haha.. but still.. what are her motives? has all the she-likes-female-natsuru been a lie?
Nov 27, 2009 7:25 AM

Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
Should be 4 white Kämpfers with Rikka-chan from ep.7. Therefore they have twice the numbers red or blue have. unfair?
I don't think it's really clear that Sakura is a moderator
francismeunier said:
Someone needs to kill Sakura now? Will it be Shizuku out of the love of Natsuru?
Nobody should kill such a beautiful girl (now that she has that evil look).
francismeunier said:
It was a good one but to think Shizuku overcame her shyness it was almost like she did it to see the reactions....
I don't think she was shy to begin with and it was her third time after all. As she's testing Sakura all the time it could have been a test again or it was just for fun. (or just for service)
argilium said:
haha.. now that sakura is evil.. she's now more entertaining.. so i like her now.. she's just annoying before.. haha.. but still.. what are her motives? has all the she-likes-female-natsuru been a lie?
Taking out male Natsuru would be a way to have female Natsuru all to her self (provided she doesn't know more than she pretends). Maybe i'm naive, but i think her feelings for female Natsuru are true (like mine^^).
Nov 27, 2009 8:12 AM

Oct 2009
Proselyt said:
francismeunier said:
Proselyt said:
Should be 4 white Kämpfers with Rikka-chan from ep.7. Therefore they have twice the numbers red or blue have. unfair?
I don't think it's really clear that Sakura is a moderator
Of course it's clear she is a moderator but she might also be just a pawn working for the moderators in any case she a lot more suspicious for being recognized from those white Kampfers and yeah I missed Rikka. :P
francismeunier said:
Proselyt said:
Nobody should kill such a beautiful girl (now that she has that evil look).
Yeah I wish but Shizuku has a personal revenge to carry out so she said last time.....
francismeunier said:
Proselyt said:
I don't think she was shy to begin with and it was her third time after all. As she's testing Sakura all the time it could have been a test again or it was just for fun. (or just for service)
She was shy bafore that first kiss but it was also for to test Sakura and it worked quite well....she completely dropped her mask after the whole incident of the kiss in this episode.....wondr if blood/murders are coming up?

Nov 27, 2009 8:18 AM
Jul 2018
At first I thought they should stick to fanservice instead of trying to build up tension, but it was so bad at times (e.g. white Kämpfer) I kept laughing.
Nov 27, 2009 8:50 AM
Oct 2009
and then the maelstrom will come... natsuru will be in the midst of it...

one thing i can also say is that sakura carries ALL THREE weapons instead of the normal kampfers....

heh... though i couldnt understand why did she plant the kiss so deep though... she could have just did it lightly like their first time in the dressing room... (the stolen kisss in their date was so deep but meathead natsuru didnt notice and thought it was part of the dream...
Nov 27, 2009 2:07 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
You know vinesage I find myself more of Sakura/Akane/Mikoto had big breasts too all around...I saw little difference and can even prove it if it needs to be.
thats probably true, but i thought shizukus bikinis stand out the most~
francismeunier said:
You forgot how funny it was also the one that Sakura had of female Natsuru here:
yeah, that too. I didnt realized which anime that was from, but now i think about it, its probably from Revolutionary Girl Utena, an old classic

francismeunier said:
the plot development is of course needed, but i was expecting nothing different anyway. I just thought the fast paced ep1 was a little bit better, but thats personal taste anyway :-)
Nov 27, 2009 3:38 PM

Oct 2009
vinesage said:
francismeunier said:
vinesage said:
thats probably true, but i thought shizukus bikinis stand out the most~

Of course! Shizuku's bikini stands the most and is most sexy!
francismeunier said:
vinesage said:
yeah, that too. I didnt realized which anime that was from, but now i think about it, its probably from Revolutionary Girl Utena, an old classic

Ah, I did not see that one but guess you are right!
francismeunier said:
vinesage said:
the plot development is of course needed, but i was expecting nothing different anyway. I just thought the fast paced ep1 was a little bit better, but thats personal taste anyway :-)

Ah ok, I am hoping some of that action comes soon also. Looking forward to it.

Nov 28, 2009 4:23 PM

Dec 2007
gg group actually released ep. 9 today so finally~
Nov 28, 2009 4:41 PM

Sep 2007
Flaming lesbian turns into flaming lesbian villain.
Nov 28, 2009 6:09 PM

May 2009
Chichi chichi oppai! Boing, boing!

Also, the plot thickens! Duun duuun! I like Sakura's evul look.
Nov 28, 2009 6:25 PM

Dec 2007
Oh gosh. Plot development!

ShanaFlame said:
francismeunier said:

Agreed. Evil Sakura is sexy =).

vinesage said:

All seemed the same to me. I guess you were paying extra attention to that area lol.
Nov 28, 2009 7:05 PM

Sep 2008
Obvious Sakura was too obvious.
Oh well, Shizuku got more kisses in, yum.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2009 7:05 PM

Sep 2009
I'm hoping that this episode is implying that Natsuru will eventually give up on Sakura, considering how she is apparently evil and also having no interest in him as a guy what-so-ever.

He also seems to show some interest in Shizuku when he seems to think about her topless. I'm hoping this all plays out to NatsuruxShizuku.

I wonder, though, if she is a Moderator that she would know that the two Natsuru's are the same. I'm rather curious to see how this will play out.
MezzolithNov 28, 2009 8:36 PM
“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence...”
Nov 28, 2009 7:26 PM
May 2009
HOLY FUCK THE WRITING STAFF FINALLY LISTENED TO ME. I have only one negative thing to say about that episode and I feel rly bad about it too since that episode was the best I have ever seen from this series. I think a hardcore yuri element between Akane (kampfer) and Natsuru (kampfer) would of made it perfect but holy fuck was that good. Shizuku once again rapes Natsuru. The animation qulaity was much higher in this episode. Sakura has become less of an annoin faggot. There was plenty of fanservice in this episode and the anime references and jokes were actually hilarious. This episode gets a 10/10 from me
Nov 28, 2009 8:23 PM

May 2008
i nvr really liked Sakura, well something is really wrong with this episode, well at least the plot continues

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 28, 2009 8:53 PM

Jun 2008
dropping the series, it just seems like a crappier version of Sekirei
Nov 28, 2009 8:57 PM

Oct 2007

lolz wut?
Nov 28, 2009 9:01 PM

Oct 2009
Day2Dream said:
Oh gosh. Plot development!

ShanaFlame said:
francismeunier said:

Day2Dream said:
Agreed. Evil Sakura is sexy =).

Yes but dangerous...I would not trust her.
vinesage said:

Day2Dream said:
All seemed the same to me. I guess you were paying extra attention to that area lol.

No he was paying attention to her swimsuit...it does stand out after all.

Nov 28, 2009 9:02 PM

Feb 2009
ugh! my brain, so much storyline compared to the other eps, i wasnt ready

i wish the series was like 24 eps, it feels so rushed
like sakura is already going like full-on vader
Nov 28, 2009 9:06 PM

Oct 2009
Awesoooooome fan service Shizuku ♥!!! Sakura was obivious from the start mostly after the sleep over at her house...and that kiss was the best! *_*

Love this!

Natsuru should totally go for Shizuku! BAKA!!!!!
Nov 28, 2009 9:27 PM

Jul 2008
sakura has begin to give a creepy vibe, she totally hypnotized natsuru at the end there, wonder if she is one of the moderators?
and i think those 3 white kampfers are actually those 3 from natsuru's class who sell him off
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 28, 2009 9:32 PM
Feb 2009
ehh? now people actually hate sakura less then b4 coz she is evil?...=.="

lol good job shizuku
oblivious is a bliss
Nov 28, 2009 9:39 PM
Nov 2009
kage-bunshin said:
sakura has begin to give a creepy vibe, she totally hypnotized natsuru at the end there, wonder if she is one of the moderators?
and i think those 3 white kampfers are actually those 3 from natsuru's class who sell him off

Just finish watching it, and i have to agree with you; on sakura being creepy now.
But I think she is one of the moderators.
For the white kampfers, i don't think its the 3 from natsuru's class due to at 9:40 - 9:44, when the 3 friends of sakura passes sakura and they do the "Evil Stare"at one another. Just a guess :)
But I can't wait until next episode
Nov 28, 2009 9:45 PM
Oct 2009
well, evil > annoying.

The scene in the room at the end was hilarious. Still some random nonsense thrown in there at the beginning when akane and natsuru greet shizuku and mikoto ... sakura is just standing behind them not saying anything till they pull her on camera.
Nov 28, 2009 9:45 PM

Feb 2009
Probably one of the better episodes in this show
~Frenching was unexpected but nice
Nov 28, 2009 9:53 PM

Sep 2009
sakura is so evil
specially when she does that face to the white kampfers
they were pretty interesting these new kampfers :D
great episode
a lot of boobs xD
all the girls looked awesome in swimsuits
and shizuku is so bold :D
she is definetaly my favourite specially how she just goes for Natsuru and kisses him in front of everyone :D
loved this episode :)

Nov 28, 2009 9:55 PM

May 2008
DeathReaper said:
Awesoooooome fan service Shizuku ♥!!! Sakura was obivious from the start mostly after the sleep over at her house...and that kiss was the best! *_*

Love this!

Natsuru should totally go for Shizuku! BAKA!!!!!
The kiss was really unexpected in front of everyone LMAO !!
Nov 28, 2009 10:00 PM

Jul 2009
I need spoilers! The anticipation is killing me! Who is Sakura?!
Nov 28, 2009 10:24 PM
Jul 2009
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

Forced kiss?!
Plot development?!
Evil Sakura?!

Makes for a pretty entertaining episode
Nov 28, 2009 10:26 PM
Nov 2009
Kurogashi said:
I need spoilers! The anticipation is killing me! Who is Sakura?!

Sakura is the girl that Natsuru likes
Nov 28, 2009 10:36 PM

Jan 2008
Sakura might be the mastermind of them all. Or maybe this Sakura is a fake.
Nov 28, 2009 10:54 PM

Sep 2008
So much for just a pure fanservice episode, that was interesting to say the least.

We need more episodes like this.
Nov 28, 2009 11:11 PM

Aug 2008
So she has something to do with the characters that happen to be white kampfer. Note that there could be just a weird relationship plan going down.
Okay, hypnotizing eyes. That's seems fun... And I'm so confused. It seems that she knows, but yet... this is just too obvious.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2009 11:13 PM

Nov 2008
I got one complaint. Shizuku is just too damn good for him!
Nov 28, 2009 11:18 PM

Jul 2009
Like seriously forget about Sakura and go for Shizuku..<3
Shizuku-sama!! XD
Nov 28, 2009 11:43 PM

Jun 2007
Karosene said:
I'm hoping that this episode is implying that Natsuru will eventually give up on Sakura, considering how she is apparently evil and also having no interest in him as a guy what-so-ever.

He also seems to show some interest in Shizuku when he seems to think about her topless. I'm hoping this all plays out to NatsuruxShizuku.

I wonder, though, if she is a Moderator that she would know that the two Natsuru's are the same. I'm rather curious to see how this will play out.

I think this is all an elaborate plan by Sakura just to have a female version of Natsuru :D. I mean think about it, both female and male versions of Natsuru have the same personality and same speaking patters. The only difference is looks and special powers. If she's attracted to the female Natsuru then she's obviously got some feelings for the male version. Look at Akane and the president. They love him no matter what sex he is. Mikoto on the other hand seems to only like the male Natsuru.

If Sakura is a mod then it's a given that she knows that Natsuru is a Kampfer. Her white Kampfers didn't attack him so I suspect Sakura simply wanted them to capture him or inform him of something.

I'm not really sure where this is heading but I'd crack up laughing if at the end Sakura turned out to be a boy and was using the mod powers to changer her sex like Natsuru lol. Now that would be one funny twist.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

252 by il887 »»
Apr 20, 2:53 AM

» Crap show

sjw_vegeta - Feb 2

10 by Arnez »»
Feb 7, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 22, 2009

126 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:05 PM

Poll: » Worst Character?

neow_neow - Oct 31, 2009

36 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Dec 10, 2009

223 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.