Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 26, 2014 8:54 AM

Jan 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Gahahahahah! Man, this episode was amazing. I really want to play the remake of Rance 1 now, it seems like it's a lot more interesting than the original. But man, the artwork and animation was really nice. It's weird hearing Rance talk, just like it was in Desert Guardian, but this VA was kinda meh. Maybe I was expecting a little too much though... anyways, I can't wait for this episode to get subbed now!
Dec 26, 2014 9:27 AM
May 2014
Are you kind enough to tell me the source? the torrent one has too damn high leech over seed.
OML my signature was edgy. lol
Dec 26, 2014 10:22 AM

Jan 2013
UnknownSpecies said:
Are you kind enough to tell me the source? the torrent one has too damn high leech over seed.

Are you talking about this torrent on Nyaa?

[141226][ ピンクパイナップル]ランス01 光をもとめて THE ANIMATION 第1話「ランス、起つ!!」.mp4

It says it has 13k leechers lol, I used that torrent though before and had a solid 300kbps. Sucks for you, but I'm seeding it right now if that makes you feel any better.
Dec 26, 2014 10:30 AM

Nov 2012
what the fuck
Seeders: 10
Leechers: 12996
fucking pirates, at least seed to help your fellow pirates! lol
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Dec 26, 2014 10:32 AM

Jan 2013
ninjastarforcex said:
what the fuck
Seeders: 10
Leechers: 12996
fucking pirates, at least seed to help your fellow pirates! lol

I know, what in the actual fuck lol. One of the commenters said the uploaders (Hikiko) is just doing on purpose to raise the total downloads, what a dick.
Dec 26, 2014 10:36 AM

Jul 2013
Everybody has too much free time lol. Can someone upload it somewhere so we can download it? :P

Dec 26, 2014 10:38 AM

Jan 2013
EasyGo-er said:
Everybody has too much free time lol. Can someone upload it somewhere so we can download it? :P

With my upload rate you're better off downloading it or waiting for a hentai site to upload it.
Dec 26, 2014 10:40 AM

Jul 2013
Rance-sama said:
EasyGo-er said:

With my upload rate you're better off downloading it or waiting for a hentai site to upload it.

Gahaha, the torrent is too slow for me. Guess I just need to wait patiently after all.

Dec 26, 2014 10:43 AM

Jan 2013
EasyGo-er said:
Rance-sama said:

Gahaha, the torrent is too slow for me. Guess I just need to wait patiently after all.

If it's not uploaded 3 hours from now I'll put it on a flash drive and go to my friend's house and upload it somewhere. But it should be up on hentai sites any second now.
Dec 26, 2014 10:45 AM

Jul 2013
Rance-sama said:
EasyGo-er said:

If it's not uploaded 3 hours from now I'll put it on a flash drive and go to my friend's house and upload it somewhere. But it should be up on hentai sites any second now.

Hahaha, thanks for that. This is the first I'm waiting for a hentai to watch it lol.

Dec 26, 2014 10:48 AM

Jan 2013
EasyGo-er said:
Rance-sama said:

Hahaha, thanks for that. This is the first I'm waiting for a hentai to watch it lol.

Same lol, Rance is just too good.
Dec 26, 2014 11:27 AM

Feb 2013
Shoulda watched it earlier but had to work, saved the best for last.

All the girls are extremely cute. Sex scenes were pretty plain but still great, with Takashi Nishikawa's touch. A bit sad there were only 3 sex scenes with a different girl and still so many more girls to chose from.

I've never played the games so I can't say anything in comparison or adaption quality. Have heard there are a lot of girls though so was kind of expecting more sex scenes. I really do hope this gets more episodes. Would love to see some Patty action.
HentaiDec 26, 2014 11:50 AM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Dec 26, 2014 11:54 AM

Jan 2013
MyH-List said:

All the girls are extremely cute. Sex scenes were pretty plain but still great, with Takashi Nishikawa's touch. A bit sad there were only 3 sex scenes though and still so many more girls to chose from.

I've never played the games so I can't say anything in comparison or adaption quality. Have heard there are a lot of girls though so was kind of expecting more sex scenes. I really do hope this gets more episodes. Would love to see some Patty action.

Sill always has plain sex scenes, haha. There's a lot of graphical changes, but I'm pretty sure the blue haired girl is Menado. Her scene was a little bit more intense. Anyways, Rance 1 is the beginning of Rance. He's inexperienced, and apparently not that good at sex (they stated it in-game btw) but later on he gets a HUGE harem. He basically fucks every hot princess in his world, literally. Rance 2 onwards shows a lot more girls, like the ending for Rance 2 was:

Hopefully Rance will one day get a 1-cour adaptation, it's one of the most popular visual novel series in Japan and the manga is selling like hotcakes. Now all we need is a better voice actor for Rance, maybe Sugita?
Rance-samaDec 26, 2014 11:58 AM
Dec 26, 2014 12:03 PM

Nov 2012
waiting for best girl from rance 2 :p
Dec 26, 2014 12:11 PM

Feb 2013
Rance-sama said:
MyH-List said:

All the girls are extremely cute. Sex scenes were pretty plain but still great, with Takashi Nishikawa's touch. A bit sad there were only 3 sex scenes though and still so many more girls to chose from.

Sill always has plain sex scenes, haha. There's a lot of graphical changes, but I'm pretty sure the blue haired girl is Menado. Her scene was a little bit more intense. Anyways, Rance 1 is the beginning of Rance. He's inexperienced, and apparently not that good at sex (they stated it in-game btw) but later on he gets a HUGE harem. He basically fucks every hot princess in his world, literally. Rance 2 onwards shows a lot more girls, like the ending for Rance 2 was:

Hopefully Rance will one day get a 1-cour adaptation, it's one of the most popular visual novel series in Japan and the manga is selling like hotcakes. Now all we need is a better voice actor for Rance, maybe Sugita?

I dunno the characters but the cast is listed on the Pink Pineapple site and I don't think any of them are Menado based off what I googled. Possibly a original anime character?

ランス/由嘉鈍 
シィル・プライン/高橋さや
ミリー・リンクル/藤森ゆき奈 
パティ・ザ・サマー/青葉りんご 
ウィリス・藤崎/羽瀬らいる 
堀川奈美/黒井音瑚 
パルプテンクス・フランダース/かわしまりの 
ネカイ・シス/御苑生メイ 
スアマ・リリスマリ/加賀ヒカル 
謎の忍者/真中海 他

Assuming your talking about the blue hair girl as in the first girl to appear on screen and the last sex scene she's the 4th from the bottom (パルプテンクス・フランダース).
HentaiDec 26, 2014 12:15 PM

If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Dec 26, 2014 12:17 PM

Jan 2013
MyH-List said:
Rance-sama said:

I dunno the characters but the cast is listed on the Pink Pineapple site and I don't think any of them are Menado based off what I googled. Possibly a original anime character?

ランス/由嘉鈍 
シィル・プライン/高橋さや
 ミリー・リンクル/藤森ゆき奈 
パティ・ザ・サマー/青葉りんご 
ウィリス・藤崎/羽瀬らいる 
堀川奈美/黒井音瑚 
パルプテンクス・フランダース/かわしまりの 
ネカイ・シス/御苑生メイ 
スアマ・リリスマリ/加賀ヒカル 
謎の忍者/真中海 他
MyH-List said:
Rance-sama said:

ランス/由嘉鈍 
シィル・プライン/高橋さや
 ミリー・リンクル/藤森ゆき奈 
パティ・ザ・サマー/青葉りんご 
ウィリス・藤崎/羽瀬らいる 
堀川奈美/黒井音瑚 
パルプテンクス・フランダース/かわしまりの 
ネカイ・シス/御苑生メイ 
スアマ・リリスマリ/加賀ヒカル 
謎の忍者/真中海 他

I don't know like half of those characters. The Rance 1 remake never was translated, we're only left with the original from 1989 unfortunately. She's in the visual novel CGI for the remake so she's not an original character. Also, Google can't translate for shit.

Rance = Lance
Shi~iru? Is that supposed to be Sill?

It might've been in there but got lost in the translation
Dec 26, 2014 12:26 PM

Feb 2013
Oh yea, just google imaged her name in Japanese and got some results. Guess she's just a minor 1 time character? That's too bad, I liked her scene.

Dec 26, 2014 12:33 PM

Sep 2012
Theres alot of h scenes for alot of the characters in rance 01 so i doubt it'll all be animated. The more important and major ones will be animated and they also have to follow the plot. Episode 2 is already confirmed for 2015. Get hyped!!! Cant' wait for some Kasumi action. I hope all the rance fans from japan give all their money to this animation so there will be an animtion of rance 02 and so on but for rance 3,4 and sengoku. I think they will need a huge amount of budget since it'll have to be 5+ episodes long. Anyways... for my own personal experience. It was AMAZING!! I love all the voice actors. They all fit the characters in my opinion and the animation was fluid and great! I have to wait till its subbed so I can watch the whole thing. Can't wait.
Dec 26, 2014 12:36 PM

Nov 2012
FlamingMangos said:
Theres alot of h scenes for alot of the characters in rance 01 so i doubt it'll all be animated. The more important and major ones will be animated and they also have to follow the plot. Episode 2 is already confirmed for 2015. Get hyped!!! Cant' wait for some Kasumi action. I hope all the rance fans from japan give all their money to this animation so there will be an animtion of rance 02 and so on but for rance 3,4 and sengoku. I think they will need a huge amount of budget since it'll have to be 5+ episodes long.
i only want im satisfied
Dec 26, 2014 12:37 PM

Sep 2012
ninjastarforcex said:
FlamingMangos said:
Theres alot of h scenes for alot of the characters in rance 01 so i doubt it'll all be animated. The more important and major ones will be animated and they also have to follow the plot. Episode 2 is already confirmed for 2015. Get hyped!!! Cant' wait for some Kasumi action. I hope all the rance fans from japan give all their money to this animation so there will be an animtion of rance 02 and so on but for rance 3,4 and sengoku. I think they will need a huge amount of budget since it'll have to be 5+ episodes long.
i only want im satisfied

Do you think they will finish the show on episode 2? If it is then we will only get Lia, Lia's servant, and Kasumi's h scene. BTW everyone. Theres alot of seeds for rance 01 on Sukebei.nyaa now. So go ahead and download it.
FlamingMangosDec 26, 2014 12:42 PM
Dec 26, 2014 12:42 PM

Jan 2013
FlamingMangos said:
ninjastarforcex said:
i only want im satisfied

Do you think they will finish the show on episode 2? If it is then we will only get Lia, Lia's servant, and Kasumi h scene.

She's from Rance 2 though, isn't this only going to focus on Rance 1? But I'm sure the OVA is gonna sell well in Japan, Rance is already one of the most popular eroge series out there.
Dec 26, 2014 12:47 PM

Sep 2012
Rance-sama said:
FlamingMangos said:

Do you think they will finish the show on episode 2? If it is then we will only get Lia, Lia's servant, and Kasumi h scene.

She's from Rance 2 though, isn't this only going to focus on Rance 1? But I'm sure the OVA is gonna sell well in Japan, Rance is already one of the most popular eroge series out there.

You know near the beginning right? How come it showed stuff from the helman army or whatever army it was. Also had Shizuka in it.
Dec 26, 2014 12:49 PM

Nov 2012
Rance-sama said:
FlamingMangos said:

yep, best girl from rance 2. well i only played rance 1 and 2 and i hope adaptation get until rance2
Dec 26, 2014 12:50 PM

Jan 2013
FlamingMangos said:
Rance-sama said:

You know near the beginning right? How come it showed stuff from the helman army or whatever army it was. Also had Shizuka in it.

Yeah, dunno why. But he doesn't have sex with her till he goes to Kathom, which is in the second game. He doesn't look like he's traveling, and the adaptation seems kinda solid (looking at CGI from the first game remake) so I doubt it. I wish...
Dec 26, 2014 1:12 PM

Jan 2013
Man, I really forgot a lot about Rance 1... I just went and played the info game and now I feel like a dumbass. The thief boss was Rayhart and blue haired girl is Barubtenks (retarded ass name) anyways, she's just the bartender's daughter. Which is why he was crying and shit earlier in the OVA, saying he'd give Rance whatever he wanted so long as he could save his daughter. Oh, and obviously the girl at the end is Kanami. Admittedly, I rushed through Rance 1 which is probably why I didn't remember that much about it. I'm gonna go download the original and playthrough it again, and really pay attention to all the little details now.
Dec 26, 2014 1:20 PM

Feb 2013
Can anyone read Japanese?

Curious as to what the image after the credits is saying.

Dec 26, 2014 1:35 PM

Sep 2012
Rance-sama said:
Man, I really forgot a lot about Rance 1... I just went and played the info game and now I feel like a dumbass. The thief boss was Rayhart and blue haired girl is Barubtenks (retarded ass name) anyways, she's just the bartender's daughter. Which is why he was crying and shit earlier in the OVA, saying he'd give Rance whatever he wanted so long as he could save his daughter. Oh, and obviously the girl at the end is Kanami. Admittedly, I rushed through Rance 1 which is probably why I didn't remember that much about it. I'm gonna go download the original and playthrough it again, and really pay attention to all the little details now.

I didn't really recognize alot of the characters myself because they look alot different compared to tohe orginal game so its alright man. I had to look at the new game cg until I actually knew who that person was.

MyH-List said:

Yeah... Episode 2 for sure. Hopefully the animation for episode 2 would at least be better if they made alot of money off of episode 1.
Dec 26, 2014 1:41 PM

Jan 2013
FlamingMangos said:
Rance-sama said:

I didn't really recognize alot of the characters myself because they look alot different compared to tohe orginal game so its alright man. I had to look at the new game cg until I actually knew who that person was.

MyH-List said:

Yeah... Episode 2 for sure. Hopefully the animation for episode 2 would at least be better if they made alot of money off of episode 1.

Gah, but I've played all the other Rance games so much. Hopefully Maria is working on translating the OVA, so let's just wait for her to be done and then we'll see what date it is. Anyways, I'm tired as fuuuuck. I haven't slept yet, I had to wait for this episode. It's still not uploaded on any sites for some reason, so like I promised I'm uploading it. It's gonna be private so only those with this link can watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSCl6VP47CQ

It's on 55% right now
Rance-samaDec 26, 2014 1:45 PM
Dec 26, 2014 1:48 PM

Feb 2013
I'm sure hentaistigma will upload it later today for those who don't want to download it and every other hentai stream site will follow. Don't think putting it on youtube is the best idea.

Dec 26, 2014 2:43 PM

Sep 2012
Rance-sama said:
FlamingMangos said:

Gah, but I've played all the other Rance games so much. Hopefully Maria is working on translating the OVA, so let's just wait for her to be done and then we'll see what date it is. Anyways, I'm tired as fuuuuck. I haven't slept yet, I had to wait for this episode. It's still not uploaded on any sites for some reason, so like I promised I'm uploading it. It's gonna be private so only those with this link can watch it

It's on 55% right now

I'm pretty sure subdesu will sub it really fast because its on demand for subs.
FlamingMangosDec 26, 2014 2:54 PM
Dec 26, 2014 3:12 PM

Jul 2013
Rance-sama said:

It's on 55% right now

And my torrent finished a bit earlier than this post ^^

I have to say, WOW, it's refreshing to see a hentai with art and animation as good as this one. At least from my little experience with hentais (only seen popular ones), this seems to be the best one so far. Like others said, I hope they make a lot of money with this one to improve the quality for the later episodes.

Dec 26, 2014 3:14 PM

Sep 2012
EasyGo-er said:
Rance-sama said:

It's on 55% right now

I have to say, WOW, it's refreshing to see a hentai with art and animation as good as this one. At least from my little experience with hentais (only seen popular ones), this seems to be the best one so far. Like others said, I hope they make a lot of money with this one to improve the quality for the later episodes.

Try watching Jutaijima/ Front Innocent/ Swing out sisters/The Karma Saiyuki
They're really high budget hentai series.
Dec 26, 2014 3:16 PM

Jul 2013
FlamingMangos said:
EasyGo-er said:

Ooh, gotta check them out then. XD Anymore suggestions? Preferably the high budget and most recent ones.

Dec 26, 2014 3:27 PM

Sep 2012
EasyGo-er said:
FlamingMangos said:

Ooh, gotta check them out then. XD Anymore suggestions? Preferably the high budget and most recent ones.

I suggest you to go on http://hentaigasm.com/ and look for whatever catches your eye because that site has high quality hentai. I'm sure u'll find one easily.
Dec 26, 2014 3:33 PM

Feb 2013
EasyGo-er said:
FlamingMangos said:

If you're looking for quality like this episode, then anything by this guy. All the hentai he has worked on uses similar animation styles. Do be weary of Otome Dori though, that's hardcore NTR.

Dec 26, 2014 3:47 PM

Jul 2013
FlamingMangos said:
I suggest you to go on http://hentaigasm.com/ and look for whatever catches your eye because that site has high quality hentai. I'm sure u'll find one easily.
MyH-List said:
If you're looking for quality like this episode, then anything by this guy. All the hentai he has worked on uses similar animation styles. Do be weary of Otome Dori though, that's hardcore NTR.

Thanks! Will do :>

Dec 26, 2014 8:08 PM

Jul 2008
Nice old school series :D I liked it :)
Dec 27, 2014 1:04 AM

Jul 2013
I havent played the original eroges so I cant be sure but I was utterly disappointed by the lack of action. Baku Ane is a lot better than this :/

Though I point out that the pink-haired girl part was really hot, might wait for the second ep to see if there would be more "action" scenes.
EasyGo-er said:

Koiito Kinenbi the animation, kanojo x kanojo x kanojo, menkui and tsugou no yoi sexfriend.
Dec 27, 2014 4:34 AM

Jan 2013
HachiKirra said:
I havent played the original eroges so I cant be sure but I was utterly disappointed by the lack of action. Baku Ane is a lot better than this :/

Though I point out that the pink-haired girl part was really hot, might wait for the second ep to see if there would be more "action" scenes.
EasyGo-er said:

Koiito Kinenbi the animation, kanojo x kanojo x kanojo, menkui and tsugou no yoi sexfriend.

Sill is Rance's main bitch, you'll definitely see more scenes with her.
Dec 27, 2014 7:12 AM

Jul 2009
So wait there's an old series from the 90's?

I'm usually up for more hardcore content but this looks like it has a lot of charm to it, I love how colorful it looks too. Hopefully it gets more than the standard 2 episodes. Could be the new Words Worth or something.
Dec 27, 2014 10:19 AM

Jan 2013
Meioh said:

I'm usually up for more hardcore content but this looks like it has a lot of charm to it, I love how colorful it looks too. Hopefully it gets more than the standard 2 episodes. Could be the new Words Worth or something.

Just a 2 episode OVA, but it was pretty fun. I hope it gets more than the normal 2 episodes also, it's become immensely popular in Japan so maybe Pink Pineapple will animate more.
Dec 27, 2014 10:23 AM

Sep 2012
Meioh said:

I think rance 3 or 4 would be the new Words worth if it was animated since it has alot of characters and a pretty long plot but Rance 01 is gonna probly be 3 episodes long. Hopefully it does well in sales.
Dec 27, 2014 1:22 PM

Jan 2013
FlamingMangos said:
Meioh said:

I think rance 3 or 4 would be the new Words worth if it was animated since it has alot of characters and a pretty long plot but Rance 01 is gonna probly be 3 episodes long. Hopefully it does well in sales.

Kichikuou rance was the game that actually saved the series though, so it'd probably be the one with the most episodes. If you didn't know, AliceSoft was seriously considering not making another Rance game. But they made kichikuou rance and it sold like crazy, it's one of the top selling eroge games in Japan even to this day.

A lot of AliceSoft games sell a lot but it's so plot heavy that it'd be hard to really adapt it without it being shoddy. A good comparison would be Daiteikoku with Grisaia. Evern though Daiteikoku was leading the charts for a long time and nearly doubled Grisaia's sales, only Grisaia got an adaptation. So yeah, even though AliceSoft is almost always beating Key's visual novels it's all about which one is the easiest to adapt and how popular it'll be. Also, according to FGAU AliceSoft doesn't want to release their games in the US.
Dec 27, 2014 7:10 PM
Feb 2013
damn this one hilarious!
Dec 28, 2014 10:41 AM

Sep 2012
I also specifically like the part where they used rpg elements from the actual game when rance moved to shop to shop. That was very great and now that I actual watched the whole thing this time. I can now understand why people said the h scenes was fast lol. I think this is by far the fastest movements. Rance sure fked the girls hard... but that fits rance.
Dec 28, 2014 10:43 AM

Sep 2012
Rance-sama said:
FlamingMangos said:

Kichikuou rance was the game that actually saved the series though, so it'd probably be the one with the most episodes. If you didn't know, AliceSoft was seriously considering not making another Rance game. But they made kichikuou rance and it sold like crazy, it's one of the top selling eroge games in Japan even to this day.

A lot of AliceSoft games sell a lot but it's so plot heavy that it'd be hard to really adapt it without it being shoddy. A good comparison would be Daiteikoku with Grisaia. Evern though Daiteikoku was leading the charts for a long time and nearly doubled Grisaia's sales, only Grisaia got an adaptation. So yeah, even though AliceSoft is almost always beating Key's visual novels it's all about which one is the easiest to adapt and how popular it'll be. Also, according to FGAU AliceSoft doesn't want to release their games in the US.

Thats interesting to know since Kichikuou rance didn't follow the main plot of the rance series but rather was a what if.
Dec 28, 2014 11:59 AM

Jan 2013
FlamingMangos said:
Rance-sama said:

Thats interesting to know since Kichikuou rance didn't follow the main plot of the rance series but rather was a what if.

Yeah, but it's arguably the best game till Sengoku Rance so it's understandable. The other Rance games followed a rather simple setting, but Kichikuou really expanded the universe and made it complex. It gives a real feel to the Rance world as well, that the other games just don't give. One of the best moments in the Rance series is

Honestly, even though I liked Sengoku Rance a bit more it still wasn't able to get the "epic" feel to it that Kichikuou had. I heard that Rance Quest is the longest Rance game out of all of them, I can't wait to see how it is compared to Sengoku.
Dec 28, 2014 12:50 PM

Aug 2014
Now that I think about it, can this be tagged as rape?

I mean, it kinda is but kinda isn't. MY MORALS ARE SO FUCKING CONFUSED
Dec 28, 2014 1:03 PM

Sep 2012
sharpeningrod said:

Well rance is considered a rapist... He pretty much fucks any hot girls he find. He did pretty much rape the blue haired girl.

Rance-sama said:

Honestly, even though I liked Sengoku Rance a bit more it still wasn't able to get the "epic" feel to it that Kichikuou had. I heard that Rance Quest is the longest Rance game out of all of them, I can't wait to see how it is compared to Sengoku.

I think rance quest and rance 6 was really good. I heard alot of people saying Rance Quest is the best among them all but its really hard to compare Sengoku Rance and Rance Quest when they have completely different gameplay. Man... I wish more of the Rance games are translated =/ I'd rather have the Rance games all localized and translated rather than the overrated Grisaia.
FlamingMangosDec 28, 2014 1:12 PM
Dec 28, 2014 3:59 PM

Jan 2013
sharpeningrod said:

It's not rape if they like it.

FlamingMangos said:
sharpeningrod said:

Well rance is considered a rapist... He pretty much fucks any hot girls he find. He did pretty much rape the blue haired girl.

Rance-sama said:

I think rance quest and rance 6 was really good. I heard alot of people saying Rance Quest is the best among them all but its really hard to compare Sengoku Rance and Rance Quest when they have completely different gameplay. Man... I wish more of the Rance games are translated =/ I'd rather have the Rance games all localized and translated rather than the overrated Grisaia.

Rance Quest and 6 haven't been translated yet, but Quest looks really good from the demo and videos I've seen. It sucks man, and the one translating Quest is working for MangaGamer now so it'll probably be even slower now... well at least it's getting translated now.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Mushoku tensei was inspired by Rance

Potatoking345 - Aug 30, 2021

2 by Zarutaku »»
Jan 22, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Rance 01: Hikari wo Motomete The Animation Episode 4 Discussion

Hentai - Jun 24, 2016

35 by Lemonov »»
Jul 22, 2023 5:48 AM

Poll: » Rance 01: Hikari wo Motomete The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - Jun 26, 2015

38 by TsutanaiFuun »»
Mar 9, 2022 12:31 AM

Poll: » Rance 01: Hikari wo Motomete The Animation Episode 3 Discussion

Hentai - Jan 30, 2016

37 by MizuhoKamui »»
Nov 12, 2021 6:41 PM

» Rance = Terrible waste of time

Sonicsucks12 - Jun 3, 2016

6 by Tyrel »»
Jun 11, 2016 5:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.