Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 18, 2014 2:29 AM

Aug 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was all over the place XD

And how the hell did they make Sai seem to BA all of a sudden lol. I've always thought of him as meh but this chap made him quite the guy :O

Breaking his Father's head to protect Baby 5 and getting angry for her after hearing they use her because she's convenient defeating Lao G in the process and finally proposing to her O_o?

Not bad :P

Can Zoro destroy Pika already >.<

Oh and loved the Color spread.
Barion-ZaraDec 18, 2014 3:16 AM
Dec 18, 2014 2:35 AM

Nov 2012
this is the worst, i dont even know who are those people in this chapter
and zoro vs pika already 69 chapter and oda barely showing them crossing their swords
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Dec 18, 2014 3:10 AM
May 2013
what is this shit... seriously...

I have already released a big rant in a spanish forum... but I'll give my last sentence of that message anyways. More chapters like these and I'll give this series the naruto treatment : watch 1 manga every 5 years to see how it's going and when I watch on twitter that it has ended watch the last manga just for knowing how it ends. FIN
Dec 18, 2014 3:20 AM

Dec 2013
Baby 5: Lost in love

Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Dec 18, 2014 3:21 AM

Oct 2013
Is that the power called Love? :D

Anyway, I miss Sanji now and I hope we will see him soon.
Dec 18, 2014 3:26 AM

Aug 2008
aww...no Law x baby 5.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Dec 18, 2014 3:27 AM

Nov 2013
voted hate

I'm tired of these endless chapters featuring random guys ...
Dec 18, 2014 3:31 AM
Dec 2013
^ Its all build up for the final. Luffy is finally starting to build his alliance, and the executives are being wiped out first so the final battle doesn't have any interruptions. Be patient man, this was actually interesting. Unlike Naruto...
Dec 18, 2014 3:34 AM

Nov 2012
i know.
luffy will become on par with yonkou later on with his alliance group which is these random forgettable guys all around dressrosa.
i know its important but this is just so fvking boring
Dec 18, 2014 3:40 AM
Dec 2013
In like 2 or 3 chapters it'll be at zoro vs pica though, don't worry man. One piece isn't only about the crew. Its the people they meet and the world they live in as well.
Dec 18, 2014 3:41 AM

Aug 2010
ninjastarforcex said:
i know.
luffy will become on par with yonkou later on with his alliance group which is these random forgettable guys all around dressrosa.
i know its important but this is just so fvking boring

That is exactly the reason why Oda's doing this. I'm not much of a fan of these meh characters but he's doing this so they don't become random characters anymore. Chillax people <_<
Dec 18, 2014 3:45 AM

Apr 2014
Why you guy's crying for?? This is standard shit. Get rid of all the scrubs first and save the best fights for last. Good chapter, just a shame my man LAO G lost... But now that's another two execs down and how many left???
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2014 3:46 AM

Oct 2014
O___O

Actually it was pretty funny

Enjoyed it more than I thought I would

Nice comedy, interesting twists, cool fight, badass scenes....it had everything
Dec 18, 2014 3:47 AM

Nov 2011
I'll take this as a buildup as well. Patience is needed here....

The moves this chapter were amusing though.
Dec 18, 2014 3:51 AM

Nov 2012
AJWilliams said:
Why you guy's crying for?? This is standard shit. Get rid of all the scrubs first and save the best fights for last. Good chapter, just a shame my man LAO G lost... But now that's another two execs down and how many left???
who is lao g?
Dec 18, 2014 3:52 AM
Sep 2012
I thought this was a fine chapter. It is nice to see not everyone fight that gets focus has to be a Strawhat fight.

So Sai did take Baby 5 out on her offer, bout time someone did, and since we know Luffy is going to take care of him, we don't have to worry about Doflamingo ruin everything for our happy couple like in the past. I never thought Baby 5 was really evil, she was an adorable kid so of course she is not evil, while Doflamingo was an ugly kid, ha ha. The moral of the story if you want to win someone's heart just threaten to commit suicide.
Dec 18, 2014 3:58 AM

Aug 2010
ninjastarforcex said:
AJWilliams said:
who is lao g?

Ur kidding right <_<?
Dec 18, 2014 4:00 AM

Apr 2014
ninjastarforcex said:
AJWilliams said:
who is lao g?

lol Don't disrespect the beast LAO G. You know damn well who he is!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2014 4:10 AM

Jan 2013
short_review said:
voted hate

It's been already more than 700 chapters and you still aren't used to this.
Dec 18, 2014 4:13 AM

Mar 2012
Hmmm, pretty neat chapter in the end since we finally saw some progress with the battle with the executives. Though I do see this as a build-up, I do understand the perspective of those who dislike this chapter since I was flustered quite a bit with the start of it. Hopefully we get some momentum going with the more relevant characters in this arc.
AceDvazzDec 18, 2014 4:24 AM
Dec 18, 2014 4:17 AM

Mar 2014
First thought about the cover page : It's something 'meaningful' !!
Giving pain is best in elderly age .. to oneself and to others . Though these descriptions are only pertinent to the likes of LAO G.
Pretty good chapter !!! Honestly , One of the 'ridiculously funny' chapters of this manga .
Dec 18, 2014 4:26 AM

Jul 2014
Sai x Baby-5 ????

Fucking plot twist lol xD.
Dec 18, 2014 4:35 AM
Jun 2013
Holy shit so many butthurt fags here seriously if you want to watch only the strawhats then fuckin leave.Sai was a badass but apparently you fags here don't want to see new characters.
All you want to see is luffy vs doflamingo sure i want to see it to but fuck you i also want to see what these new characters can do.
Dec 18, 2014 4:42 AM

Apr 2010
AnimeLaver01 said:
Giving pain is best in elderly age .. to oneself and to others . Though these descriptions are only pertinent to the likes of LAO G.
Pretty good chapter !!! Honestly , One of the 'ridiculously funny' chapters of this manga .

For your information, the cover is about top 10 characters popularity
Dec 18, 2014 4:43 AM

Oct 2014
I give this chapter 5/5 for the lolz.

I mean, come on, after all those "Dark" flashback from Law Oda-sensei sure needs some kind of "break" and throw every weird shit he can think of in the chapters. Oda-sensei just wanna have a lolz xD Isn't this the way of One Piece? xD

At least, it's refreshing for me xD
HOW TO SAVE ANIME IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS

1. To have Mars of Destruction, Skelter Heaven, and Pupa properly adapted in TV series form by Madhouse
  2. To have Inferno Cop properly adapted in TV series form by Bones, director: Urobuchi Gen
  3. An anime crossover of Mushishi x ARIA x Haibane Renmei.

Should even one of the above conditions cannot be done, anime is still at risk.
Dec 18, 2014 4:49 AM

Aug 2010
Tamura said:
AnimeLaver01 said:

For your information, the cover is about top 10 characters popularity

Oh stupid me. I was wondering why those particular characters were chosen to be on the spread. Didn't notice they're the top10 XD
Dec 18, 2014 4:51 AM
Jun 2014
LOL @ all the childish haters.

Was a bit disappointed when I read the title to be honest but a few pages in and I laughed so much until the end.

Brilliant chapter in my humble opinion!

5/5
Dec 18, 2014 5:00 AM

Jan 2014
I want fights just like in eniess lobby :( because right now this fights are hopeless.

sorry bad english
Dec 18, 2014 5:04 AM

Apr 2013
These kind of fights have been in One Piece since the beginning, and you guys are complaining? I for one, enjoyed the comedy and light humor. Fun chapter.
Dec 18, 2014 5:46 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Funny that you guys are getting impatient in wanting to see Luffy & Law vs. Doflamingo fight. Gotta take out the pawns first before you take out the final boss. I, for one, never thought of this as a pointless chapter. Oda continues to show that the Executives of the Donquixote Family can still put up a fight. And then there are these characters from the New World like the Happou Navy who are also really strong so there needs to be more guys, or in other words - allies of the Straw Hats, who have to fight against these Executives, because the army of the Donquixote Family in Dressrosa far outnumbers the forces of the fighters who are up against the Family.

Lao G's soul drifting away from his body then immediately returned. I lol'd so hard at that one! xD

So, Baby 5 finally finds someone who will take her as wife. I'm happy for her. xDDDD Baby 5 is an interesting female character, and Oda probably plans to keep her. I like Baby 5 much more than Monet, and maybe Baby 5 will make a "High Heel-Face Turn" just like Perona.

Taking out all the Executives first before the 3 Top Executives, I guess. I'm predicting King Elizabello's strongest punch would be very useful in taking down Pica because of its huge area of effect.

Maybe Doflamingo would be so pissed off once all his strongest Family members have been defeated then he'll go all out against Luffy & Law unleashing more hell to them than they can ever imagine. I'm really pumped up to see an epic final boss fight that would surpass the fight in Enies Lobby between Luffy & Rob Lucci. That was my most favorite battle that Luffy has ever been involved with due to how physical that battle was. Doflamingo is an even tougher and craftier villain so I hope Oda-sensei answers my prayers.

Awesome Favorite Characters poll. Barto at #9. Wow! xDD
Dec 18, 2014 6:27 AM

Nov 2012
Even these random chapters are funny in OP.
Dec 18, 2014 6:34 AM

Sep 2014
Pretty funny chapter ^^.
Dec 18, 2014 7:10 AM
Jul 2018
I didn't expect to enjoy a battle with Sai but that was extremely entertaining from start to finish.
Dec 18, 2014 7:22 AM

Nov 2014
I like how this chapter showed some of the "alliance" that Luffy made in this arc. People trust in him like how Sai needs to repay strawhat in a way. But the downside to this is Zoro "playing" with Pika, why doesn't zoro just Asura the hell out of him with the addition of Haki. Baby 5 was from an enemy faction of the Happo army based on what chinjao said. LaoG is just ew old man gtfo pls! Sai x Baby5? I thought Baby5 had a thing for law but you can't deny a strong love plus a confession. Is this what you call a shojo moment in a shonen series. XD 5/5 loved it!
Dec 18, 2014 7:31 AM

Dec 2012
riqueterremoto said:
short_review said:
voted hate

It's been already more than 700 chapters and you still aren't used to this.
+1. This is One Piece. Focus on secondary characters isn't new.

This chapter was really amusing, the conversation was all over the place and Sai's cool factor went up. I'm starting to like Baby 5 more and more too!
Dec 18, 2014 7:52 AM

May 2013
Right now, I'm seriously considering whether to put Baby 5 in my favorites or not.
Dec 18, 2014 8:01 AM
May 2013
hi there i am fan of one piece manga pls add me on skype abed.airi
Dec 18, 2014 8:03 AM
May 2013
771 so fun , right?
Dec 18, 2014 8:04 AM

Jun 2014
His drill broke again?

Dec 18, 2014 8:11 AM

Sep 2011
I haven't liked most of the chapters that have to do with minor characters on this arc but this one was pretty good. A little disappointed about Baby 5 being defeated like that but still overall I enjoyed the chapter. Thought it was pretty damn funny, especially the 'old people' puns in the first couple of pages. Glad that Baby 5 finally goes against DonQ family or at least seems to realize she was being used.

All that said, I really hope the next chapter is Zoro vs Pica. We have seen enough chapters about fodder characters.
Dec 18, 2014 8:26 AM

Oct 2011
Very pleasant chapter

Dec 18, 2014 9:12 AM

Nov 2014
Fun Chapter
Dec 18, 2014 9:21 AM

Jun 2013
Yep no surprise that Straw-hats are in top 20 in votes and top 10 is mostly them. Where is Donflamingo or did great thing happen and that Bastard did not get any votes? wait...AWW MAN..HE is number 17!?

Lao G may be enemy but he is so hilariously awesome...and Strong...Deflinger is little snot compared to this Grandpa. LOL! Baby 5 started it!!! Marriage talk of the Chinjao Family!!! XD

This is the hilarity that is the One Piece!!! Serious fights...that are served with generous and hilarious humor!! XD

O.O Baby 5....She is seriously broken person....And her F***KING BITCH MOTHER DOES NOT DESERVE THE TITLE MOTHER!!!! Thank you for stopping her Sai.

Lol, Infighting of the Happo Navy!!! XD Don's Drill was once again broken...now by his own grandchild!!! XD

Lao G...you just fell from Awesome to Asshole...Convenient Woman...you dare to say that to NAKAMA!!! Sai Beat 7 Craps out of that Kuso JIJI!!!! and get your new Wife!!!! XD Mingo just lost one Family member, to enemy by Marriage!

Hilarious and Awesome Chapter!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Dec 18, 2014 9:27 AM

Aug 2012
I think you guys are overreacting.

Maybe if you just took a step back and read the chapter for entertainment's-sake you would have realized that this was actually a really good chapter.

This chapter featured:
+2 Executives being defeated (Did you think they were just going to disappear once Doflamingo was defeated?)
+Insight on why it is Baby 5 is so concerned with being useful to people (Perhaps Doflamingo took advantage of this trait in her? Baby 5 is probably good at heart and may become an ally later)
+Development regarding the Happou navy and Sai's new powers.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next chapter (whenever that may be) is dedicated towards taking care of dellinger, gladius, and senior pink, so be prepared.
YuujouDec 18, 2014 9:37 AM
Dec 18, 2014 10:01 AM
Sep 2012
In regards to Sai and Baby 5, I like to see Law play big brother here though I am not sure who is older, it doesn't matter, he is a natural big brother. What I like to see during the good guys victory party chapter at the end of the arc, I want to see Law tell Sai "take good care of her, if you don't and you break her heart, I will kill you". That would be hilarious.
blfanDec 18, 2014 10:12 AM
Dec 18, 2014 10:38 AM

Jul 2013
Really liked this chapter. Sai is a BAMF.

Are people seriously complaining? One Piece has always been like this when it comes to developing characters. Oda doesn't half ass anything. People are so impatient.

Looking forward to next week.

Also, this is now the longest arc in the history of One Piece. Damn.
Dec 18, 2014 10:59 AM

Sep 2011
Using the Colosseum to trap Luffy is coming back to haunt Doflamingo now that the participants are taking out his family.

I wonder if Dellinger, Gladius and Senor Pink will all get thur own individual defeat chapters like Machvise. So I guess another 3 chapters before we get to Zoro vs. Pica, Kyros vs. Diamante and ? vs. Trebol (Law maybe, But I'm really hoping it's Robin) and since they're executives I'd expect them to maybe be at least 2 chapters long each. so It'll probably be at least another 10 chapters before Luffy vs. Doflamingo, so expect the fight in March.

Forgettable minor characters lol, yeah just like those other forgettable minor characters from previous arcs who got some spotlight like Zeff, Genzo, Dorry, Broggy, Dalton, Pell, Kohza, Wiper, Paulie, Iceburg, Zambai, Keimi, Hachi, Hancock, Mr.2, Mr.3, Ivankov, Shirahoshi, Neptune, sure lets just forget that they all happened, anyone who thought the Colosseum fighters were gonna be irrelevant are fools who don't know anything about this series.
MorcombeDec 18, 2014 11:06 AM
Dec 18, 2014 12:12 PM

Jun 2012
Well i liked this chapter. Executives falling, happo navy has a new leader, sai showing off some skills.

People are just too excited for luffy vs doflamingo so are just disappointed when the chapter isn't that.

Good chapter overall :D
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Dec 18, 2014 12:14 PM

Apr 2009
hehe great chapter, and a nice turn on baby 5.

Next - KING PUNCH vs PIKA
Dec 18, 2014 12:26 PM

Aug 2014
Well played.
Great scene at baby 5 , Sai , Chin Jao
another 2 down and still more to go...
and when its all over.
DD vs Luffy shall close this arc.
Unless an unknown secret is hidden within
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 53 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 8, 2010

16 by Dumb »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 52 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 8, 2010

23 by Dumb »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 51 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 8, 2010

19 by Dumb »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 50 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 8, 2010

19 by Dumb »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 49 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 8, 2010

17 by Dumb »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.