Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 2, 2014 3:15 AM

Jan 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Them feels in this chapter
Oct 2, 2014 3:17 AM

Jun 2013
Wait, did Sasuke just turn into emo Lelouch?
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Oct 2, 2014 3:17 AM

Jan 2009
sasuke explained his hokage dictatorship, he wants to take all the hate and do all things by himself what a masochist lol
Oct 2, 2014 3:18 AM

Aug 2013
fucken page 13 had blank speech bubbles can someone tell me wut if said on 13?
Yo
Oct 2, 2014 3:18 AM

Dec 2012
Interesting explanation from Sasuke.
Now the battle of Naruto and Sasuke finally begins.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Oct 2, 2014 3:20 AM

Jan 2009
MTM3016 said:
fucken page 13 had blank speech bubbles can someone tell me wut if said on 13?

im just gonna re-read again when mangastream version is out

Dimitrije1606 said:

sasuke is always been the emo kid though
Oct 2, 2014 3:25 AM

Aug 2010
Sasuke was doing lots of talk no jutsu this chp XD

Gotta admit the "He's the closest thing to a best friend" was pretty nice ^^;
Oct 2, 2014 3:26 AM

Dec 2013
I don't really agree with Sasuke's idea. But still its a pretty interesting. Now the final fight finally starts. Definitely looking forward to this fight :) 4/5
Oct 2, 2014 3:34 AM

May 2014
Sasuke is reason are quite understandable (and people need to agree about him) the only thing that he is wrong is that he wants to kill all Kages and Bijuus... He think that they will turn evil once again and make the hatred rise. He is wrong.

Naruto vs Sasuke the final battle began. Done talking. Action time
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Oct 2, 2014 3:36 AM

Dec 2012
Amazing chapter. Damn, everything is getting better and better since Kagyua was dealt with. I'm loving Sasuke's character right now, so well developed. Really, just well done dialogue, and I can't wait to see how this will go down. 5/5

I especially liked what Sasuke said about Naruto being the closest he had to a best friend, gave me a huge smile :)
Oct 2, 2014 3:40 AM

Dec 2012
kakoa1234 said:
Sasuke is reason are quite understandable (and people need to agree about him) the only thing that he is wrong is that he wants to kill all Kages and Bijuus... He think that they will turn evil once again and make the hatred rise. He is wrong.

I think it's more of him wanting to get rid of the past Shinobi system as stated by him. The Bijuu and the Kages were the pillars for that system, by getting rid of them, he does destroy the past, and build his own vision of unity and peace.
Oct 2, 2014 3:41 AM

Jul 2014
Sasuke's character makes no sense.
Oct 2, 2014 3:42 AM

May 2014
tsudecimo said:
kakoa1234 said:

I think it's more of him wanting to get rid of the past Shinobi system as stated by him. The Bijuu and the Kages were the pillars for that system, by getting rid of them, he does destroy the past, and build his own vision of unity and peace.

Yup exactly, Sasuke wants to build a new system by himself. This is going to be some amazing fights... emotional,frighting and full of light and dark.

PS: That word by Sasuke "He was the closet thing i had to a best friend" made me smile and almost cry ;_;
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Oct 2, 2014 3:46 AM
Dec 2013
Edit.
Oct 2, 2014 3:47 AM

Dec 2013
As i was expecting, Sasuke's vision of a Hokage is pretty interesting, taking all the hate by himself huh? This was a dialogue heavy chapter, but i was expecting that already, build-ups are necessary, and so the final battle begins, "closest thing i had to a best friend" was touching indeed, solid chapter 4/5
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Oct 2, 2014 3:48 AM

Jul 2013
Interesting explanation by Sasuke.

"That guy's... the closest thing to a best friend I've ever had"
Damn.

Those feels.

Plenty of talking again this chapter, and finally the fight begins.
Oct 2, 2014 3:49 AM

Oct 2013
Sasuke= Dr. Manhattan?
Oct 2, 2014 3:49 AM
Oct 2013
Sasuke's revolution isn't a bad idea after all. Removing the tailed beasts and hokages will destroy the foundation of ninja system, essentially flushing the term "shinobi" out of history once and for all.

It's NOT dictatorship. It's revolution. And Sasuke's ready to take all the blame and hatred people would harbor during the "great transition".

He's doing what exactly Lelouch from Code Geass had done.
Oct 2, 2014 3:50 AM

May 2013
Wow finally an Naruto chapter that entertained me to the fullest. I especially liked this part.

'' He had to live in the darkness with his bitter experiences. The people treated him like a criminal... a traitor.. He shouldered all these feelings by himself, but even so, chose to protect Konoha village from the shadows.. It's someone like him that should have been Hokage. ''

Thats a damn good quote and it shows the flaws in Naruto, Hashirama and Itachi's way of thinking. Nice Sasuke!!

10/5 for this chapter

mbdsquad said:

He's doing what exactly Lelouch from Code Geass had done.

Yes he is pulling a Lelouch but hey there is nothing wrong with that. Let's just see how this will end.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Oct 2, 2014 3:53 AM

Jan 2013
Sasuke is the 2nd Lelouch, but with slight differences. He is becoming a 2nd Obito too. Obito tried to accomplish and fill the hole in his heart all by himself and in the end he failed. Now I see why Itachi was so right when I said "You cannot do things all by yourself, in the end you will lose". But nevertheless what I liked is the great development of Sasuke. He isn't evil and is able to understand things better. Just like Obito shouldered everything by himself, he started a war and united the 5 Villages, now what Sasuke is doing is perfecting Obito's "method". I loved seeing Obito in Naruto's flashback, this makes me think Naruto appreciates Obito as much as Minato. The highlight of this chapter was Sasuke's speech "Naruto's my best friend". Basically, to sum it up Sasuke wants to get rid of Naruto to completely cut the past, rather the feelings of the old Sasuke. It's safe to say that the battle will be as epic as Obito vs Kakashi in the anime since they both started in flashbacks.

I love where the manga is going. 5/5
Oct 2, 2014 3:59 AM
Sep 2012
At least Sasuke is self aware he is a duchbag. So his plan is to make everyone hate him, well so far so good, idiot. So he is trying to pull a Code Geass, except for not planning on dying.

Well how much longer till they actually fight, they are just been yapping the last two chapters, let's go already.
Oct 2, 2014 4:04 AM

Feb 2014
I was expecting that this chapter was going to be all Sasuke talk, but never expected that this would be is resolve.

It's a cool chapter, but finaly the fight begins :D

Oct 2, 2014 4:15 AM

Jul 2010
I'm honestly rooting for Sasuke because Naruto doesn't seem fit/mature enough to be a leader(imo), but hey the story is called, "Naruto".
Oct 2, 2014 4:18 AM

Sep 2013
Loved the build up for this final battle! So awesome! The feels surrounding every speech was awesome! God daam you kishi! Now i have to wait for another week
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2014 4:20 AM

Sep 2013
MEsoJD said:
I'm honestly rooting for Sasuke because Naruto doesn't seem fit/mature enough to be a leader(imo), but hey the story is called, "Naruto".

What would you say about hashirama then...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2014 4:29 AM

Oct 2013
Kazi9 said:
MEsoJD said:

Well, Tobirama handled the 'darkness' of the village at that time. Hashiramas brother was like a Vice-Hokage before he became second Hokage.
Oct 2, 2014 4:30 AM

Jan 2009
Behemoth11 said:
Kazi9 said:

Well, Tobirama handled the 'darkness' of the village at that time. Hashiramas brother was like a Vice-Hokage before he became second Hokage.

that reminds me how or why the first hokage died so early? is he sicked?
Oct 2, 2014 4:31 AM

Mar 2014
Burdening alone or deals everything with others .
Revolution mindset over Free-willed . "Best-friends" till dawn .
Pretty great chapter !!!
Oct 2, 2014 4:32 AM

Dec 2012
According to one of the data books, he died in a civil war or something. The explanation being that all his battles with Madara weakened him.

That's what someone told me.
Oct 2, 2014 4:32 AM

Oct 2013
It was said, he died in a war. But we don't know more regarding that. However, he lived long enough to fight Kakuzu after all.
Oct 2, 2014 4:33 AM

Jan 2009
tsudecimo said:
According to one of the data books, he died in a civil war or something. The explanation being that all his battles with Madara weakened him.

That's what someone told me.

Behemoth11 said:
It was said, he died in a war. But we don't know more regarding that. However, he lived long enough to fight Kakuzu after all.

i will take those explanations instead of speculating forever about it
Oct 2, 2014 4:37 AM
Mar 2013
Santoryu_XBurner said:

agreed ,i bet the manga will end in november or december or january 2015
Oct 2, 2014 4:44 AM

Jan 2009
johnknight648 said:
Santoryu_XBurner said:

agreed ,i bet the manga will end in november or december or january 2015

the last naruto movie will be shown on december 6, 2014 and its suppose to be the sequel of the manga so the manga will end by late november at max
Jun 2011
this was intresting hokage point of view from sasuke and now the final battle

Jan 2013
Kakuzu fought Hashirama in a battle, weakned him and the latter could've died of incurable wounds or blood loss. Or Kakuzu killed him.
Oct 2, 2014 4:46 AM

Apr 2013
Lelouch vi Uchiha!!!
Oct 2, 2014 4:47 AM
Sep 2013
MEsoJD said:

You are contradicting yourself because sasuke might be everything but not mature ^
Oct 2, 2014 4:50 AM

Dec 2012
j0x said:
and its suppose to be the sequel of the manga so the manga will end by late november at max

Nothing is confirmed.
Oct 2, 2014 4:52 AM

Jun 2014
this chapter is so GAY
Oct 2, 2014 5:08 AM

Jun 2011
I don't think I understood everything.

"You are gonna cut down all 5 of our previous hokages?"
Is that a mistranslation? Was it supposed to be 5 kages instead?

Is there a need to kill Naruto? That's what I don't understand the most. Cut all relations? What does that mean?

vikki7783 said:
Sasuke's character makes no sense.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 2, 2014 5:11 AM

Jan 2009
tsudecimo said:
j0x said:
and its suppose to be the sequel of the manga so the manga will end by late november at max

Nothing is confirmed.

but there is a hint that is a sequel like how the characters are old now

but ye its not really confirmed yet
Oct 2, 2014 5:22 AM

Mar 2014
-Klad- said:
Kakuzu fought Hashirama in a battle, weakned him and the latter could've died of incurable wounds or blood loss. Or Kakuzu killed him.

Err no. Kakuzu could never hope to put a scratch on someone like Hashirama. They're LEAGUES apart in terms of strength, and Kakuzu himself already mentioned how one sided the fight between them was.

Besides, the third databook already clarified the matter of the first Hokage's death. It was in one of the many wars in that revolutionary era right after the formation of the Hidden Villages that he died. There's your answer too @j0x. I think it's page 160 or something IIRC.
Oct 2, 2014 5:26 AM
Dec 2013
j0x said:
tsudecimo said:

Nothing is confirmed.

but there is a hint that is a sequel like how the characters are old now

but ye its not really confirmed yet
yeah, especially it showing how sasuke still has the rinnegan in his new design, looks canon to me
Oct 2, 2014 5:27 AM

Apr 2012
Dimitrije1606 said:

Sasuke just became Lelouch but with an OP eye!

oh wait.... XD
Oct 2, 2014 5:35 AM

Feb 2013
Normally I'm not a fan of Naruto's more dialogue heavy chapters, but I guess this one was rather necessary. But did the event's of the last 2 chapters really need to take 2 chapters?

I wonder what The Sauce's actual plan for the world is beyond just kill errythang
Oct 2, 2014 5:35 AM

Jun 2011
So is there anyone here who can help me? o_o
ToG25thBaam said:

Is there a need to kill Naruto? That's what I don't understand the most. Cut all relations? What does that mean?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 2, 2014 5:38 AM

May 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
So is there anyone here who can help me? o_o
ToG25thBaam said:

I believe that he was talking about the current kages, Tsunade and co.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Oct 2, 2014 5:41 AM

Mar 2012
Dimitrije1606 said:

It says it all.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Oct 2, 2014 5:41 AM
Sep 2014
There is another thing this chapter did.Sasuke is getting everyone to hate him because he wants to cut all his previous bonds and shoulder the hate himself.Thats why he wants Sakura to hate because he has feelings for her but he wants to snap the bonds and thats why he does it.I am hoping for SasuSaku once Sasuke is redeemed and he can feel those bonds again :)
Oct 2, 2014 5:43 AM

Dec 2012
gedata said:

I wonder what The Sauce's actual plan for the world is beyond just kill errythang

Tailed beasts, five kages and Naruto, are not really errythang.

ToG25thBaam said:

[/quote]
Yes, it's the 5 current Kages of the Shinobi world.

Sasuke's version of a Hokage and it's concept, needs to cut all past relations. And as Sasuke, put it, Naruto is the closest thing he had for a best friend. Naruto's ideals don't match with Sasuke's, so he will be something that stands against Sasuke's revolution and his vision of the future. That what he meant by cutting down the past, several chapters ago (it's made clearer and less subtle in the anime).

Naruto is trying to get rid of hate in the Shinobi world
Sasuke is acknowledging there will always be hate no matter what, and wants to shoulder it himself as a target, and fix what has been wrong in that system for decades, walk through the darkness and survive as he putted it.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 27 Discussion

jeanfarias - Feb 4, 2012

14 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 22 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jan 24, 2012

8 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.