Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 18, 2014 3:45 AM
Mar 2012
Simple enough, title says it all. Be sure to put in spoiler tags when appropriate.

For me, it would have to be Sylphy. As much as I love the one true god Roxy, Sylphy's shy personality and dedication to Rudy throughout the years made me fall in love with her the most. Especially after
I just kept on falling in love with her even more.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 18, 2014 3:51 AM

Aug 2013
Just finished the Special Student chapter, and i have to say i'm torn between Eris and Sylphy.

For Eris this is surprising even me because normally i have an undying hatred for vicious tsunderes lol but i guess Eris development throughout the Juvenile period has greatly soften my view on her.

And i have a soft spot for cute characters like Sylphy, not to mention her dedication for him :3

===

On another note, Roxy is really overrated lol. I don't see what's so great about her that makes Rudeus worshipped her like crazy >.>
Aug 18, 2014 4:04 AM
Mar 2012
Beast666 said:
On another note, Roxy is really overrated lol. I don't see what's so great about her that makes Rudeus worshipped her like crazy >.>

I believe Rudy considers her a deity because she cured his trauma of being unable to leave the comforts of home, which stemmed from his past NEET life. Of course, the matter at first glance may look trivial, but to his "5-year-old" self, she was his world, especially since he interacted with her more than even his own parents and even taught him everything he need to know. It's overrated, but his obsession does provide great comedy relief XD
Aug 18, 2014 6:34 PM

Dec 2009
Sylphy during the School arc grew for me. The dedication was so touching. :D
Aug 18, 2014 6:45 PM

May 2014
Sooooooo ...
Can't I just vote for Eris, Sylphy and Roxy?

They are all equally good in their own right.
Aug 18, 2014 8:08 PM
Mar 2012
Tatsuya-kun said:
Sooooooo ...

If I add a "harem" type option, I'm sure everyone would choose that lol.
Aug 18, 2014 11:56 PM

Dec 2013
I don't really have a favourite, but I dislike Sylphy D:
Aug 19, 2014 10:45 PM

May 2010
I voted for Eris well because when I first started volume 2, I was all about RudyxSylphy but that feeling didn't last long as I started rooting for Eris and Rudy to be together especially after Rudy's 10th birthday party. And as Beast666 previously mentioned, she had a really big development throughout the juvenile period which makes me love her more.
You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams~
Aug 27, 2014 8:07 PM

Jul 2014
I really wanted to vote for Aisha but voted for Sylphy instead.

Aisha is definitely in my top 3 best little sisters
Aug 28, 2014 2:08 PM
Mar 2012
Especially in the recent volumes, Eris has been rising in my rankings. No more do we see that 9-year-old brat, but a 20-year-old cool beauty. The author makes it so hard to choose...
Aug 29, 2014 9:43 AM

Feb 2012
Eris too.

Me too usually i not really like the tsundere violent girl type, but with the juvenile period, the side storys, and all the "Eris point of view"...
All this has mounted Eris in the very top of the rankings.
Especially after the last chapters (vol 17).

After just roxy, then aisha syphy.
Aug 29, 2014 12:57 PM

Dec 2013
I keep getting more annoyed of Sylphy every time I see her pop up. Roxy doesn't feel so special anymore. Eris someone that I've grown to like, not that I've disliked her at any point though.
Aug 30, 2014 8:59 AM

May 2010
I'm honestly surprised to see that Eris is leading the poll :3
You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams~
Aug 30, 2014 12:26 PM
Mar 2012
Cecille017 said:
I think it's because of the recent volumes that Eris' qualities have grown. I myself admit that I'm loving her more and more.
Sep 1, 2014 7:56 PM

Mar 2014
Eris nuff said.
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Sep 2, 2014 7:59 AM

Feb 2009
Yup, Eris for me too. Setting aside the fact that she's the strongest female in Rudi's harem, she's in dead center of my strike zone. Redhead, fit, gets things done aaand y'know she's got assets (hope Roxy-sama forgives me for that).
Ski.png
Sep 7, 2014 10:10 PM
Aug 2014
Eris Eris Eris and Eris. Shes the most enjoyable female character for me. Then Roxy 2nd.
Sep 14, 2014 12:30 AM

Jun 2013
Eris, then I've taken a liking to the Mature Aisha.
Sep 14, 2014 12:42 AM
Mar 2012
I'm also vying for Eris for best girl, she's just so amazing.

As for the sisters, Norn is the clumsy student council swordswoman and Aisha the playful big-breasted mafia maid.... so hard to choose.
Sep 25, 2014 6:56 PM

May 2008
Roxy for me... just because...!
Oct 4, 2014 8:40 AM
May 2013
Eris OFC, because not every tsundere oujo-sama will single-mindedly train for somebody

「葬る」 | "Eliminate"
Oct 14, 2014 12:00 AM

Nov 2012
For now it's Sylphy > Roxy > Eris but I love them all so it's hard to choose. As for the supporting girls, I really like Kishirika Kishirisu
Oct 17, 2014 8:41 AM

Jun 2010
well, they all have their own charms and the 3 equally has the same dedication for rudy imo so i love our 3 goddesses equally ^^ other than that, i like nanahoshi and norn next
Oct 21, 2014 7:06 AM
Mar 2010
LastChapter said:
Tatsuya-kun said:
Sooooooo ...

If I add a "harem" type option, I'm sure everyone would choose that lol.

You should have added that so we didn't have a hard time choosing but silphy my choice hands down.
Oct 21, 2014 7:09 AM
Mar 2010
I also like to add I took a liking to Ariel, Aisha, and Norm.

Does anyone have a picture of Pursena and Rinia I don't specifically like them but I'm curious of what they look like since rudeus keeps implying that their hot.
Oct 21, 2014 7:10 AM
Mar 2010
CreamyKagarin said:
For now it's Sylphy > Roxy > Eris but I love them all so it's hard to choose. As for the supporting girls, I really like Kishirika Kishirisu

Kirishika is fun to have at party's.
Oct 21, 2014 7:12 AM
Mar 2010
Anon1409 said:
I don't really have a favourite, but I dislike Sylphy D:

Why may we know why.
Oct 21, 2014 7:15 AM
Mar 2010
LastChapter said:
Cecille017 said:
I think it's because of the recent volumes that Eris' qualities have grown. I myself admit that I'm loving her more and more.

I'm actually torn between silphy and Eris but in the end I voted for silphy.
Oct 25, 2014 10:56 PM

Mar 2009
Eris > Roxy > Sylphy

I never understood the hype for Sylphy, besides childhood friends are destined to not be the best heroine :>

Eris' character development is just the most apparent in the series, and it's some very good development so far.
Nov 4, 2014 10:16 PM

May 2014
LordZero25 said:
Eris OFC, because not every tsundere oujo-sama will single-mindedly train for somebody

now that i think about it..hahaha

Manjuu said:
Eris > Roxy > Sylphy

I never understood the hype for Sylphy, besides childhood friends are destined to not be the best heroine :>

Eris' character development is just the most apparent in the series, and it's some very good development so far.

I agree...Eris character and story development is the most significant among the other Goddesses bcoz she was in Rudi's significant journey and had COOL sidestories making her a cool beauty..and making Rudeus say 'kyaa' ,and her comedy punch

Mine is Eris > Ariel > Kirishirika * Sylvaril

cool personalities with reader's view of comedy..I'm on it
Nov 8, 2014 7:40 AM

Jun 2014
I favor Eris because of the reasons presented and consider Elinalise as quite an enjoyable supporting character. However i somewhat dislike Sylphy for reason that are not very clear to me. Just a gut feeling. :I
Nov 27, 2014 8:11 PM

Jul 2012
Really loved Eris prior to Volume 16 (the reunion) but I can't seem to whole heartedly love the Eris after it so I voted for my Goddess Roxy.

Ranking of Goddesses:
Eris (pre-reunion) > Roxy > Sylphy > Eris (current)

Ranking of Most (cbb adding all):
Eris (pre-reunion) > Roxy > Norn > Aisha > Lucy > Nanahoshi > Sylphy > Ariel > Julie > Lara > Elinalise > Eris (current)
A follower of The Church of the Three Goddesses.
A believer of the Roxy Faith.
♥ Roxy ♥
Nov 29, 2014 6:47 AM

May 2014
I am currently reading vol 17 so I am still missing part of story, but currently my top 4

Syphy > Roxy > Aisha > Eris
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2014 12:40 PM

Jul 2012
`-` So hard to chose...But i guess Eris.

I painted my teary face with a disguised smile[COLOR=#ff3333] and pretended it was a cry out of joy.[/COLOR]

Feb 4, 2015 8:51 PM

Jun 2008
Sylphie, because of the three, she is the only one who can cure ED ;p
Feb 5, 2015 10:47 PM
May 2011
LordZero25 said:

^ yep.

zephiris said:

I'm sure if Eris had shown up earlier and explained everything to Rudeus, everything would have been solved before Sylphy came into the picture.

I like Eris pre-reunion more than the current Eris though but that might just because the current Eris just haven't had much screen-time(or text-time in this case?) compared to the pre-reunion version.
Feb 7, 2015 1:26 PM

Jun 2008
hieuphan005 said:
LordZero25 said:

^ yep.

zephiris said:

I'm sure if Eris had shown up earlier and explained everything to Rudeus, everything would have been solved before Sylphy came into the picture.

I like Eris pre-reunion more than the current Eris though but that might just because the current Eris just haven't had much screen-time(or text-time in this case?) compared to the pre-reunion version.

Sylphy is still the perfect Waifu ;p...
Tho, I am not sure if Eris would be able to "explain everything to Rudeus," if she wasn't able to communicate her feelings the first time around correctly XD. Didnt Ghyselaine said herself that Eris was bad at communicating?
If Rudeus misunderstand again, it probably won't be a simple ED the next time around, probably closer to a cracked nut if Eris' attitude remains XD
Feb 16, 2015 6:50 PM

Mar 2014
Eris is best girl.

Aisha coming in second :D
Shiny_GoomyFeb 16, 2015 6:56 PM
Redheadphones said:
The 'Children' continue to flock around me. They see me as a guide on their path to salvation. They wish to transcend their powerless existences, to grow from mere boys and girls into men and women of worth and value.

Pick a number between 1-4 and hope to get lucky.
1 2 3 4
May 20, 2015 9:48 AM
Mar 2015
Eris and Roxy. IT WAS SO TOUGH TO CHOOSE!!!!

It was like Power vs Brains. Love vs Respect.

Had to settle for Roxy-kamisama
May 29, 2015 12:08 AM

Dec 2013
It took my everything to pick one, but for a simple minded girl's pov like me, Sylphy is the best :) Cheers
Jun 11, 2015 9:52 AM
Jun 2015
I will choose Sylphy because for me she is kind a bit like Combinations Between Eris and Roxy. Sylphy got Brain,Smartness and Coolness of Roxy(Especially When she is Fitts-Senpai).And Emotions, Love, and Devotion like Eris.

Roxy is a God but still Hitogami said that she would love anyone that saved her in the Labyrinth. We all know from her perspective that it was her dream and pretty much 100% true. Rudeus was just at the right place at the right time and got lucky.

Rudeus had a major portion of his life shared with Eris and Eris has Even Devoted years to become Strong Swordman to fight beside Rudeus and to Protected Him.And Eris has good reason to fall in love with Rudeus unlike Roxy.Rudeus was her Teacher and they Travel Thought out Demon Continent to Central Continent together.The time they spent Together Had created a deep Bound of Friendship and Love and She Does not see anyone else as Love Interest Expect Rudeus but still Even if Rudeus Never met Eris eventually Marry Luke because of Fate and Density.

As for Sylphy She may not have Shared major of her Life with Rudeus but still she has Much More Better Reason To Fall in Love With Rudeus than Eris.Rudeus Saved Sylphy from Hell like Childhood and Rudeus taught her everything she wanted to know Letters, magic, natural phenomenon, math...
To Sylphy, Rudues was an existence almost like God.It was Rudeus Teaching She is Alive Right now.Everything Sylphy had ever accomplished in life is thanks to Rudeus Teaching.And Just Like Eris , Sylphy also Devoted Years to become Good Wife for Rudeus she learn Cleaning,Cooking and etiquette for Rudeus Shake and also Sylphy wanted to be Strong as Rudues so she can fight beside him and Protected him but she did not have Great Teacher like Sword God,Water God or North Emperor like Eris Had.Unlike Eris or Roxy ,No matter what Fate or Density she has not fall in love with anyone else expected Rudeus.

Plus, Sylphy is Rudeus First Friend and Childhood Friend,First Student,First love interest,his Respected Senpai,First Wife and Mother of his First Child.And there is 2 whole Volume of Light Novel Sylphiette Chapter and Newlyweds Chapter That mostly Focus on the Love and Romance between Rudeus And Sylphy.
Devil_444Jun 11, 2015 5:45 PM
Jul 13, 2015 6:15 PM

Apr 2013
Jul 18, 2015 7:19 PM
Jul 2015
(Edit)I think there are some people that hate Sylphy.I think they hate Sylphy because of these Reason :-

1.Sylphy is the existence of harem.Sylphy was Rudeus First Wife and Mother of his First Child if Rudeus never visited Begaritto Continent or Sylphy never accepted Roxy as Rudeus 2nd wife harem will never existed.

2.Sylphy has better reason to fall in love with Rudeus Than Eris or Roxy.

3.In one way or another It looks like Eris or Roxy could Fall in love with someone Else's but Sylphy has not fall in love with anyone expect but Rudeus.

4.Well let's be honest Sylphy is Rudeus First Love.

5.Eris is God of War
Roxy is God of Wisdom
Sylphy is God of Love (Sylphy symbol of Love to Rudeus)

6.Sylphy X Rudeus has got lots of Romantic moments.Hell There are the 2 whole Volume of Light Novel Sylphiette Chapter and Newlyweds Chapter and 1/3 of Younger Sisters Chapter that only focus Romance between Sylphy X Rudeus.

So basically most of the People Hate Sylphy is because of jealousy
Hell_GateJul 18, 2015 8:41 PM
Jul 18, 2015 7:24 PM
Mar 2012
Hell_Gate said:
I think there are some people that hate Sylphy.I think they hate Sylphy because of these Reason :-
1.She is the existence of harem.Sylphy was Rudeus First Wife and his First Child Mother if Rudeus never visited Begaritto Continent or Sylphy never accepted Roxy as Rudeus 2nd wife harem will never existed.
What? O.o
Aug 21, 2015 1:03 AM
Oct 2013
Shiny_Goomy said:
Eris is best girl.

Aisha coming in second :D

This. I was hotwired to Roxy at first but after the Youth Period + Holy Sword Temple side stories, I became more inclined to Eris.

Next is Aisha because of her cutesy dialogues.
Sep 22, 2015 7:23 AM
Mar 2015
Eris = Best girl. Next comes Roxy and Aisha

I don't like Sylphy much because the whole Fitts senpai arc annoyed me.
Sep 23, 2015 7:04 AM

Aug 2012
Voted for Aisha because she's too hnnngggg. <3
Best waifu is Eris. No one can match her devotion to Rudy.
Oct 7, 2015 12:39 AM
Oct 2015
julyan said:

I pretty sure Sylphy can.
Oct 29, 2015 7:50 AM
Oct 2015
K_T-1000 said:
julyan said:

I pretty sure Sylphy can.

OK I am not make this up Eris said it herself.
In Chapter 11 - The Day The Doll Walked - Second Part of Redundancy Chapter.

"Eris had no hesitation in saying that she loved Rudeus but even she had to concede to Sylphy's dedication.
Sylphy would end her own life if it was for Rudeus's sake.
Of course, Eris was also prepared to die fighting to protect Rudeus.
But that was something she wanted to do.
With the things that she absolutely didn't want to do, she probably wouldn't be able to hold out.
Even if it was for Rudeus.
But Sylphy would. She would hold out for Rudeus.
Eris had to yield to that part of Slyphy."
Nov 3, 2015 8:32 PM

Apr 2012
Damn I can't change my vote to Ariel, for some reason I started liking her more and more after I reread the whole Asura arc.

"You, who desire power beyond your means, shall face ruin."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Light Novel Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 18, 2014

31 by Shujuku »»
Mar 11, 2021 11:16 PM

» Mushoku Tensei finally gets an anime adaption - Teaser

xShinx - Jan 11, 2020

0 by xShinx »»
Jan 11, 2020 3:55 AM

» Possible Anime Adaptation?

spacecrow_ - Dec 8, 2014

23 by Shining-Abyss »»
Aug 30, 2019 12:50 PM

Sticky: » Manga Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 18, 2014

9 by CrystaLyse »»
May 14, 2018 9:39 AM

» Mushoku Tensei Fan Arts

xShinx - Sep 22, 2015

1 by xShinx »»
Dec 18, 2015 12:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.