3It was OK
50.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 3.8
4 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2010 1:40 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
heh. makes me wish i could play the game.... *goes into depression at the thought*

nonetheless, this is a really nice adaptation from what i know :3
Aug 10, 2012 11:31 AM

Aug 2011
Nice set up, really interesting but there is far too much text.
Sep 17, 2018 8:52 AM

Jun 2012
minkie said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
heh. makes me wish i could play the game.... *goes into depression at the thought*

maybe by now you know already, but there's a an english fan patch for the +18 game version (that and in july this year a company announced they were gonna release 4 Nitro chiral games in english, Togainu no chi being one of them)

- I only draw freestyle! -
Sep 20, 2018 5:37 PM

Nov 2009
NemuriNezumi said:
minkie said:

maybe by now you know already, but there's a an english fan patch for the +18 game version (that and in july this year a company announced they were gonna release 4 Nitro chiral games in english, Togainu no chi being one of them)

lol yeah i do know. this post is nearly 8 years old.

at the time, i had no pc capable of playing visual novels (plus i was also a minor)
Sep 20, 2018 6:36 PM

Jun 2012
minkie said:
NemuriNezumi said:

at the time, i had no pc capable of playing visual novels (plus i was also a minor)

lols, I just recently discovered they did complete the patch and they even translated Lamento....time sure goes by fast (I've known TnC for like 9/8 years, we only had the japanese version of the +18 and +16 version of the games, I was shocked we had a complete fantranslation )

people sure have it easy nowadays with all the english patches and official releases

- I only draw freestyle! -
Sep 21, 2018 1:19 AM

Nov 2009
NemuriNezumi said:
minkie said:

lols, I just recently discovered they did complete the patch and they even translated Lamento....time sure goes by fast (I've known TnC for like 9/8 years, we only had the japanese version of the +18 and +16 version of the games, I was shocked we had a complete fantranslation )

people sure have it easy nowadays with all the english patches and official releases

you're telling me! tracking down literally any rom/iso was impossible! i had to ask my older brother for his computer -no way he would have let me install 18+ games lmaoo

gotta be honest tho. wish more (good) vns came to steam.... but they all went to psp/v so we still gotta emulate :c
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.