3It was OK
9.2%
2Disliked it
1.9%
1Hated it
1.6%
Average 4.4
3,044 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 17, 2022 12:58 AM

Nov 2011
Endeavor fought like a champ and finally took down that Gigantomachia once and for all. Since Dabi's revelation, many of the other pro heroes went down or are fatigued in this struggle

It was cool to see Bakugo and the others fight back again. Like seriously, they really wanted to prove himself in this arc.
Dec 17, 2022 12:58 AM

Jun 2019
Another intense action episode. The stakes were too high but we got to see all of the heroes going all the way to stop the villains. Mirio is back and he's helping the heroes. Everybody's doing their best on the battlefield.

But, so many heroes have already fallen. Some nice animation there at the end. A little sequence but it was a good one.
Dec 17, 2022 2:41 AM

May 2020
Ah yes a two-minute recap...

Though continuing with the family feud, Dabi again made sure to present the best possible scripted drama, the one that can put any soap opera to shame. Like look at Endeavor, he's living that shocking twist in 4K. But as if these things mean anything in front of Deku's talk no jutsu. That dude's just built different.

Mirio's comeback was good enough, as have forgotten we were about to have him at this point.
Dec 17, 2022 2:45 AM

Nov 2016
Bakugo's hero name is legit something a first grader would come up with

The recap and Best Jeanist perfectly summed the admirable combined effort of the heroes. Even as a Mirio stan I have to admit that him turning up overshadowed Lemillion's entrance.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 17, 2022 2:52 AM
Aug 2018
damn 2min recap, anyways the best part for me i love the see everyone's reaction to bakugo's hero name lol
Dec 17, 2022 2:57 AM
May 2021
Recap was defo random lol but good ep tho!

Jul 2017
HOT damn, Best Jeanist took advantage of Dabi's propaganda news, and comes in at the striking moment to catch both the League of Villains and Gigantomachia unawares. But still, Dabi has already gone from evil to unsalvageable, and the giant beast will be moving in no time. The High End Nomus coming to support Shigaraki, if anything has not been done, the heroes are done for.

And that's where Mirio comes in for the clutch, being the unexpected hero to have a comeback as a ray of hope that's pre-planned way before the war ever begun for the others to act beyond their limits. For Bakugo, earning his hero's name Dynamight may be lame, but that's a progress at the very least.

Meanwhile, the fated battle between brothers Toya and Shoto while strong, has gone stalwart with Izuku stepping into the family chaos, and the heroes slowly earn back their possession with the hope that they currently have right now.

Mr. Compress's moment is coming up, and I can't wait.
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Yo, Lemillion, I didn't realize I've missed you until now.

Bakugo's hero name is trash.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 17, 2022 3:05 AM
Mar 2021
this season is fucking amazing
Dec 17, 2022 3:11 AM
Apr 2021
ERI-CHAN TO SAVE THE DAY
Dec 17, 2022 3:15 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
These episodes feel like 2 mins long!! Full of action I’m loving it.

I did NOT expect Lemillion to come back with his quirk. Highlight of the episode for sure.
Dec 17, 2022 3:16 AM
Jul 2022
Just stop watching it man. It's not that hard, atleast easier than crying while hating on MAL about a show.

Mod edit: removed deleted quote
ZedlinDec 17, 2022 7:24 PM
Dec 17, 2022 3:20 AM

Apr 2018
Best Jeanist and Lemillion's return were both incredibly good. It felt amazing to see him use a quirk again and his determination to do what he couldn't do for the past half year.
Dabi's just toying around with Todoroki. With Midoriya's aid, they did manage to distract him for a bit which then led to Endeavor punching the shit outta Machia. The episode title was just perfect for this episode. Bakugo's hero name is hilarious for sure, but it does fit him. The story progresses quite nicely, but animation? Yeah, no questions needed.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Dec 17, 2022 3:26 AM

Aug 2014
Lemillion entrace is a surprise. WOW, really glad that he never gave up. Finally he regain his power back
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Dec 17, 2022 3:27 AM
May 2021
Can anybody Tell me how many more episodes till this fight ends
Dec 17, 2022 3:44 AM
Sep 2015
Oh I'll never get bored with a new variation of "You Say Run".
Dabi give the hottest hug of the year to Shoto.
Endeavor is a one-punch man.
Midoriya is a frog.
Lemillion's appearance is very surprising, I totally didn't see him coming.
But the MVP of this episode is, of course, Best Jeanist!
I'm glad the next episode will conclude the arc, I want to go back to school arc already!
Dec 17, 2022 3:59 AM
Aug 2021
MIRIO IS BACK BITCHES!!! I was waiting this moment for so damn long :'). Tbh I might have teared up a bit
Dec 17, 2022 4:24 AM

Feb 2015
Deus ex machina everywhere. No stake, no real danger while it's supposed to be an all-out war. Everything falls in place conveniently like a scripted program so that at the end the situation will be almost the same it was before for the heroes, with no real loss (the no name Shigaraki killed don't count, nobody cares about them).

I have no hope for this anymore. Well, maybe next week episode will change my mind (I'm weak).
Dec 17, 2022 4:27 AM

Jun 2015
Squeeeeee! This eps was awesome. Right off the bat when jeanist came in and the visuals were just him sitting on the plane. That was epic. Then the blonde dude having a bit of flash back as he enters the fracas having the little one reverse time. Absolutely epic. The squee pigs are now rutting and the continuum is close to collapse.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Dec 17, 2022 4:48 AM
Dec 2019
GOATed episode, this is literally it.
Dec 17, 2022 4:50 AM

Jan 2009
Mirio is back and Bakugos hero name is lame

Dec 17, 2022 5:05 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol Bakugo's name, but finally Mirio is back for the battle
Dec 17, 2022 5:07 AM

Jun 2016
since episode 1 full non stop fight action !! this season is super epic !!
Dec 17, 2022 5:09 AM

Jul 2019
Dabi VA has gone absolutely crazy! What a performance.
Dec 17, 2022 5:15 AM
Aug 2022
Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight finally reached it!
Dec 17, 2022 5:21 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
the surprise: Remillion come back!!!

It's a pity, the episode was too short for me!!! kekeke
Dec 17, 2022 5:51 AM
Oct 2016
All their threads twisting together creating hope. Jeanist has come to lock down Machia but with all his concentration on the big guy someone needs to watch his back. Once those nomu arrive its seemingly over until POOOOOOWWWWEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! Mirio with the best entrance anyone's ever seen!! Returning from the brink of despair, Eri using her power to rewind him to having his quirk. Such an amazing moment I've waited to see animated. Mirio was one of the most inspirational characters that this series has and to see him return is awesome, I love it so much. The anime did a great job showing how much of a difference he makes. But even he's not enough to stop multiple nomu on his own. Great seeing Bakugo blasting away even though he's hurt. Telling everyone especially Jeanist his new hero name. A bit wonky but it fits Bakugo style, the perfect hero name for him. Lots of intense moments seeing everyone fight the nomu as well as Shoto fighting his brother. Super emotional seeing Shoto crying while facing Dabi, the elder brother has truly gone crazy not caring about anything other than hurting Endeavor. Whom himself delivers that final blow to Machia getting the big guy to give in to the sedative. Just as the heroes look to have this wrapped up Mr Compress has something up his sleeve.
Dec 17, 2022 5:52 AM
Oct 2016
DexterDrubo said:

Just stop watching it man. It's not that hard, atleast easier than crying while hating on MAL about a show.

If all you're gonna do is complain then its your own fault. No one's making you watch the show anymore. Its all on you.

ZedlinDec 17, 2022 7:26 PM
Dec 17, 2022 5:52 AM
Oct 2016
jas-samaaa said:
Recap was defo random lol but good ep tho!

The recap is highlighting the threads the heroes made. Jeanist even said it
Dec 17, 2022 6:04 AM

May 2020
lemillion got his power back
letsssgooooo

Dec 17, 2022 6:09 AM

Jan 2018
Bakugo's new hero name is revealed... and it's just as ridiculous as his old names if not more. At least Dynamight is kinda cool. Cooler than Deku at least.

Lemillion is finally back!
Dec 17, 2022 6:20 AM
Dec 2015
DexterDrubo said:

They can't handle someone having a differing opinion x.x

ZedlinDec 17, 2022 7:27 PM
Dec 17, 2022 6:41 AM

Jun 2014
Nice to see Lemillion back on the battlefield to give the heroes some much needed help. Everyone continues to push themselves beyond their limit as the fight heats up, including the villains. Looks like Mr. Compress has a last trick up his sleeve coming next episode as we gear up for the final stretch of the war.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 17, 2022 6:47 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Not only Best Jeanist, but Lemillion has joined the fight too, tho I think Best Jeanist’s reveal was better. I also definitely expected Lemillion to get his quirk back eventually, so it wasn’t that surprising but it was cool to see. And now the fight has turned into an all out brawl with the Nomus moving to help Shigaraki and Gigantomachia, and now Midoriya has also revealed a Froppy style move with his black whip lol, but that’s definitely handy for when your limbs don’t work.

And I wasn’t necessarily hyped for Bakugo’s hero name because the fight had all my attention but “Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight” is great lol, probably not the answer Best Jeanist was expecting either. And with the Dabi versus Shoto fight raging on, looks like the Compress has another trick up his sleeve. Just when I think the fight is almost over more shit happens lol, but it looks like we’re almost done with the first half of this season so I’m expecting some kind of conclusion soon.
Dec 17, 2022 6:54 AM
Apr 2021
Shit animation powerpoint slideshow WTf happen to Dabi head???

I LOVE MHA but S6 the animation disappointed me...
BadAwayDec 17, 2022 7:03 AM
Dec 17, 2022 7:02 AM
Jun 2015
Bruh Horikoshi is such a fraud! Cant kill off one major character in this big ass war. Lmaoooooo. No stakes, no nothing. Just friendship speaches and more convienent last minute saves! 🤣🤣🤣
Dec 17, 2022 7:12 AM

May 2018
Lemillion is back with the power of Eri UwU. Machia finally goes down??! And Mr Compress will finally do something useful?
Dec 17, 2022 7:32 AM
Apr 2021
Damn a 2 min recap? That’s how you know a MHA episode is finna go off Mirio entrance was hype asf and best jeanist was holding the league like a champ, MVP goes to Endeavor and Bakugo’s moments was so clean the animation was just top tier😩🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Dec 17, 2022 7:52 AM

Apr 2014
They done good choreography here. Dabi voice actor is killing it it with his character man. Loved it!!
Dec 17, 2022 7:54 AM

May 2020
That was a quick recap, considering how much you can forget over the weeks. Dabi's pre-recorded video is telecasted everywhere. Hehe, Best Jeanist stands there, and he's right about Dabi. He was waiting for this for a very long time. Nice timing, Best Jeanist. Wait, wasn't Bakugo under him during the internship? Ah, I remember him having to comb his hair down because of Best Jeanist.

Damn, those high-end nomus have flown to Shigaraki. The battlefield has become one now. Oh yeah, Mirio, been waiting for you damn it. Eri-chan is cute as ever. Damn, I didn't expect Mirio would scream for help. Damn, Bakugo's naming sense is as lame as ever, but yeah Dynamight is better than everything he came before that.

Finally, Izuku's words moved Endeavour. Ha, Endeavour made an attack at the Giant and the Giant had to get knocked out, not because of the hit but because of the anaesthetics working after such a long time. The next episode is going to be the conclusion for this all out war.
Dec 17, 2022 8:08 AM

Sep 2016
Pretty decent episode but I can't help but notice how this episode probably had the worst animations in the entire season so far. It was a little distracting even.
Dec 17, 2022 8:20 AM

Nov 2020
SlimeLordOfRats said:
Can anybody Tell me how many more episodes till this fight ends

This fight will conclude next episode.
Are ya winning, diners?
Dec 17, 2022 8:29 AM
Dec 17, 2022 8:35 AM

Aug 2017
Lemillion is back! Poweeeeeeeeeeeer!

Also if Eri can now control her power then she can restore Eraser Head's leg and Midoriya's arms back to nomal. Hell, can't she rewind life? like, she could bring Nighteye back to life for that matter, couldn't she?
Dec 17, 2022 8:58 AM
May 2021
they will not stop with that thick plot armor 🤮. I couldn't keep watching after the first half. trash series
Dec 17, 2022 8:59 AM

Aug 2021
definitely wasn’t expecting lemillion to show up this episode but a pleasant surprise
Dec 17, 2022 9:02 AM

Dec 2016

I can't stop laughing at Bakugo's hero name XD Bakugou really wanted the "Lord" and "Explosion Murder" in his hero name so bad! Seriously, if Midnight hear his new hero name, she would cry. It's literally a combination of both names that got rejected. Dynamight is more than enough as someone who is a fan of All Might since childhood just like Deku.

So happy Lemilion is back into action and thanks to our princess Eri <3 She's controlling her quirk very well already ^w^ Great episode!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Dec 17, 2022 10:08 AM

Jan 2021
Looks like Momo's and Class A's efforts weren't for waste. Just like Best Jeanest said, everyone that fought chipping away at this giant is the reason why its so tired. Animation felt a little lacking in this episode, but so many great moments all around.
Dec 17, 2022 10:15 AM

Feb 2014
As expected, Bakugo's hero name (temporary) is as goofy and amusing as I thought it would be, but it does suit him, though. =)

Not only that, but Mirio makes his triumphant return to action thanks to Eri's rewind powers, so it was great to see him joining up with the heroes and their struggles against the League of Villains. Kirishima's efforts of getting the fluid into Gigantomachia's mouth has finally paid off as the effects have started to work, giving the heroes a big advantage now.

As for the animation, it was good overall. There were a few moments where the movements of some characters attacking looked lackluster (Not to "powerpoint" levels as some overreacting critics here make it seem to be), but the scenes with Best Jeanist depating from the cargo plane and Mirio's 1v1 against a high-end Nomu had some nice sakuga in the animation (which no one has mentioned here at all, sadly).

The battle must be approaching the closing stages now, even with a last second stand going by the PV for the next episode. Hopefully this fight with conclude on a satisfying note.
Dec 17, 2022 10:26 AM
Jul 2021
EckhartPilgrim said:
Deus ex machina everywhere. No stake, no real danger while it's supposed to be an all-out war. Everything falls in place conveniently like a scripted program so that at the end the situation will be almost the same it was before for the heroes, with no real loss (the no name Shigaraki killed don't count, nobody cares about them).

I have no hope for this anymore. Well, maybe next week episode will change my mind (I'm weak).

This will age like milk. Nvm it already has. Delete your post to avoid humiliation
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2022

217 by AlexRata »»
Jun 7, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Public stance on heroes

Nickfelix0 - May 14, 2023

14 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Jun 6, 11:04 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

267 by SengokuSeju »»
Jun 2, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stripes - Mar 11, 2023

296 by haminshamin »»
May 28, 4:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Usopp8000 - Mar 4, 2023

144 by haminshamin »»
May 28, 4:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.