3It was OK
8.4%
2Disliked it
2.9%
1Hated it
3.2%
Average 4.4
1,497 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 10, 2021 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Glad to see Roxy back again this season and looks like she's searching for Rudy. I found the first half of the episode pretty silly until it got darker.

Those slaves stuck like birds in a cage looks miserable. Just another cruel reality in their world I guess. At least Rudy is doing his part to help them.

Apr 2020
This episode we are shown a bit of Roxy's POV.
So the moan that Rudeus heard in the previous episode was Elinalise's moan. Damn, that moan tho.

Thanks to Garus, Rudeus and the others were able to cross the ocean without spending much money.

That male beast looked similar to Ghislaine, it seemed they were from the same race.

Feb 2018
Uwaa roxxy uwoahhhh uwooo Roxxy chwan.... Really like that soundtrack.

This blonde girl is so erotic, lol... pregnant, bed and sx uwoo.... Roxy are looking for Rudeus. Roxy, she came to Wenport with Rudeus father's acquaintances, Paul, Elina Rise and Tarhand, heard rumors of an infamous stalemate while searching for clues. I don't understand with Avan, ah this setting are back to the Roxxy viewpoints, It turns out that the one who infiltrated in eps 1 was really Roxxy.... Just give me more Sex Scene, lol ... Really like that sigh, damn. She's Lil bitch. Doing it with 5 people, damn… That makes Roxy have a misunderstanding.... Just want to say what the heck just happend with that dark censor, xD.

Meanwhile, Rudeus and friends trade with the smuggling organization Gallus and travel to the long-desired continent of Millis on the condition that they release slaves in hiding places... And yeah give me more Rudeus x Ellis, lol... Seasickness is so erotic, lol. I can see oppaiiii.... Hol on sec, she just said, weird smell? Is Rudeus masturbating in the toilet, lol.... Rudeus to the slave quarters, it's heavily guarded but yeah, Rudeus saved the girl, despite feeling a little aroused, lol. Kitsune or Dog? Idk, lol.... Looks like Rudeus can't move, is Rudeus being held hostage, hmm...

Mod Edit: Posts must not contain more than one screenshot.
babyakiNov 4, 2021 12:04 PM

Jul 2017
So Rudy, Elinalise and Talhand are also at the Demon Continent's port town to find Paul's family (Zenith, maid Lilia and their 2 daughters), anyway they know how to find connections in their own ways. Talhand talks to the creatures, while Elinalise sure is sneaky to use her womanly charms to entice the men, and Roxy looks at her own body that can't be compared to the voluptuous sizes of the former. She's more a kid than an adult, HEH. That's OK WE LOVE YOU ROXY <3

As expected, Roxy receives a tip-off about Rudeus's "Dead End" party that's very well-known in the Demon Contintent (more than just the Dead End Ruijerd Superdia himself), which means that Rudeus is nearby (but of course, she didn't manage to spot him at the time because he was out following the Human God's request to feed Kirishika the last episode, intersecting their paths for missed connections). Sure enough, Roxy spots Eris and Ruijerd engaged in battle, but Ruijerd was the one that shocks her the most because of his Superd origins. Elinalise sure has her degeneracy moments doing a five-some, and that's the 2nd time she saw something of that sort. Keep dreaming on for your Prince Charming, Roxy.

On Rudeus's side, Gallus Cleaner's smuggling was a success, and the trio are on their way to the Millis Continent. Rudeus also has his imagination degeneracy moments with Eris, but it's more like seasickness for Eris lols. Time to fetch Ruijerd from the smugglers' hideout, and therein holds a huge dog, some beast children, and of course, Ruijerd. With that many guards against 2 people, it's a calculated risk to fight and save the captives, and maintain the Superd's reputation. And the Dead End does NOT care, leaving the rescuing to Rudeus, losing one in the process.

The beast children are saved...but that dog is another matter altogether. Seems like the Beast Race's mascot of all things, the Scared Beast.

What has Rudeus dug deep into some kind of misunderstanding this time to get kidnapped?
KANLen09Oct 10, 2021 12:13 PM

Jun 2019
Roxy finally getting that screentime in this episode. She's looking for Rudy and his family along with Elina Rise and Talhand who knows Rudy's dad of course. LOL, Cuz Paul is a chad. I love Roxy. She cares about Rudy. And, then she heard about the Dead End rumors in Wind Port. Rudy is perv as ever and Eris is just so cute. LOL. Btw, she definitely has grown up.

Other than that, Rudy had to join hands with Garus Cleaner who will help them to travel to Milis but first, they need to free the slaves from the hideout. That was a horrible sight there. The OP in the previous season was so relaxing and they manage to keep that feeling in this one as well. Great job with both the OP and the ED. The next episode should be quite an interesting one as well.
Pre_YumOct 10, 2021 8:31 AM
Oct 10, 2021 8:38 AM

Jul 2015
Elinalise went all out huh? I wasn't expecting to be this detailed. It's getting no different than watching Rome or Game of Thrones on HBO these days.

Oct 10, 2021 9:19 AM

Oct 2017
Roxy comparing her body to Elinalise's was hilarious. Dun worry my girl, you are already beautiful as you are. Watching her getting scared and running for her life was a sight to see. Never expected her to get scared like that. Elinalise is horny af, having a gangbang with five guys, sheesh.

Back to Rudues and we got some nice Rudy x Eris moments. We even got a lewd scene, in his dreams that is. Eris in reality is seasick and can't even move.

Things became serious in the later half fast. I'm glad they stopped the smugglers and saved those kids but it's sad that one of them died. Also Rudeus got mixed in a misunderstanding.
MegamiRemOct 10, 2021 12:38 PM
Oct 10, 2021 9:26 AM

Feb 2021
Got to see more of Roxy's side in this episode.

Also Rudeus still has that problem with murder that he had in the first part. But now he has been captured by the beat people, I wonder what will happen to him now.
Oct 10, 2021 9:26 AM

Nov 2019
Oh my, freaking 5? Chill Elinalise, geez! Good thing Roxy was her with the bonk.

The second half of the episode escalated quite quickly, poor Rudy got captured in a misunderstanding.

Oct 10, 2021 9:28 AM

May 2020
After some of those close calls last episode, we finally got to see best girl Roxy this episode for quite some time. Elinilise seems to be pretty fine woman you want to see every now and then.

That hilarious imagination of Rudeus, it's the very reason I like this guy. Seems like all three of them are on an island where they had to save those slaves, but Rudeus being taken out somewhere else by that beast man seems to be a bit worrying.
ED being fine too like previous one.
Oct 10, 2021 9:29 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
Really gud, goo- gooD episode :> Im happy

Oct 10, 2021 9:30 AM

Jan 2021
Yep, Ruijerd with the Chill Older Brother / Murder Machine mode.

Also a little bit about Roxy's fantasy that was skipped (no, not a spoiler, but just to be sure)
AltterOct 10, 2021 9:36 AM
Oct 10, 2021 9:30 AM
Mar 2021
22 minutes is too short. Hated it.
Oct 10, 2021 9:37 AM
Sep 2019
Overall liked the episode but I hoped they explained Elinalise's curse properly since from the way it's portrayed she's just a huge slut lol
Oct 10, 2021 9:39 AM

Apr 2018
Roxy, Elinalise and Talhand are on their way to find Paul and they have a better plan to find them. We know how many times Roxy missed Rudeus in the previous episode and she saw Dead End but she didn't know that it was him. Well, this time, she got some new information.

Rudeus sure was horny as hell right there. Imagination running freely like that is a problem for sure. Well, they thought it would be an easy trip to the Millis Content. But that was not the case, slaves are captived on board. And you know what's going to happen next.

It's about time to save them. The demi-humans and the sacred-dog that belongs to the same tribe as Ghislaine is saved by Rudeus. Well well, he got some more trouble on his hand now.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 10, 2021 9:44 AM

Mar 2021
Oh man episode 2 is out and I had to admit the studio don't shy away at sexual content at all, Elinalise start off with big promo that took everyone suprise and Rudeus never let anyone down with his pervert thought this is gonna make a lot of people go nut but I'm glad they stick to the novel. The atmosphere at the end is too surreal and creepy vibe. This is the first time Rudeus witness the dark side of the world making big choice is not easy at all, at the end he even got captured so easily, yeah this is no joke at all one misstep and you finished. Can't wait for next episode!! I'm pump with hype!!

P/s: Roxy so considerate for her student she even travel all the way back to her hometown just to look for Rudeus family. I'm sure she is getting a culture shock after seeing Elinalise and her...thing. First time see scared Roxy face, hehe
NhtDesuOct 10, 2021 9:49 AM
Oct 10, 2021 9:46 AM
Apr 2016
I'm pretty sure no children were killed in the LN... Wonder why did they change it.

Apart from that is seems the anime really seems to be aimed at people who read the LN and already know the story, what with showing Roxy at the table with the horse dude and the pig dude without any explanation or not mentioning why did the adventurers knew her...
I've had this feeling for a while, since there's been so many things already omitted or skipped and it seems I might be right

NhtDesu said:
Oh man episode 2 is out and I had to admit the studio don't shy away at sexual content at all, Elinalise start off with big promo that took everyone suprise and Rudeus never let anyone down with his pervert thought this is gonna make a lot of people go nut but I'm glad they stick to the novel. The atmosphere at the end is too surreal and creepy vibe. This is the first time Rudeus witness the dark side of the world making big choice is not easy at all, at the end he even got captured so easily, yeah this is no joke at all one misstep and you finished. Can't wait for next episode!! I'm pump with hype!!

P/s: Roxy so considerate for her student she even travel all the way back to her hometown just to look for Rudeus family. I'm sure she is getting a culture shock after seeing Elinalise and her...thing. First time see scared Roxy face, hehe
Well, in the LN the kids were completely naked, Roxy was masturbating and we were supposed to see burning bodies of the kidnappers, so I think it could be even more true to the source material if the director wanted to

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
babyakiNov 4, 2021 12:12 PM
Oct 10, 2021 9:49 AM
May 2021
In 1.49 minutes in we see Roxy see herself get patted by a big hog in armor on a table with a horse and what seems to be a young adult version of rudeus. Can someone explain that specific scene?
Oct 10, 2021 9:56 AM

Jan 2021
JuwN said:
In 1.49 minutes in we see Roxy see herself get patted by a big hog in armor on a table with a horse and what seems to be a young adult version of rudeus. Can someone explain that specific scene?

Her old party when she just started.

And we already met horse-face and pig-face before.
Oct 10, 2021 9:59 AM
Apr 2016
Altter said:
JuwN said:

Yep, it's exactly as I mentioned in my post. There's so many scenes that won't make sense to people who watch only the anime, same with the Kishirika's scene from the last episode...
Oct 10, 2021 10:02 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode as always.

Roxy screen time is always welcome, we can never get enough Roxy. Are the really out here looking for Rudeus cause based on what they said somehow the entire family has gone missing, and would rather put focus on the younger girls. I initially thought it was Rudy that went missing in the mana explosion event but them seem to imply it's the entire family?

I'm surprised with how explicit they are regarding the sexual stuff, It's not like they shied away from it before but I guess it's still a little surprising. Alinalise is certainly a uh 'feisty' one. xD
Rudeus's narration one the whole ship wreck plotline with Eris was funny, gotta admit that Eris fan service was certainly glorious. Rudy even had to take a bathroom break.

The smugglers den was pretty crazy but looks like we wound up in a misunderstanding when the beast people came to save the children and sacred beast that were kidnapped. I'd expect Rudy to be able to sort it out since he can speak the tongue, let's see how it goes.

Oct 10, 2021 10:06 AM
Oct 2021
JuwN said:
it her old team. They apper in her spinoff manga version. Becareful it will spoil hard when you read it.
Oct 10, 2021 10:07 AM

Jan 2021
Lelouch0202 said:
Great episode as always.

Roxy screen time is always welcome, we can never get enough Roxy. Are the really out here looking for Rudeus cause based on what they said somehow the entire family has gone missing, and would rather put focus on the younger girls. I initially thought it was Rudy that went missing in the mana explosion event but them seem to imply it's the entire family?

I'm surprised with how explicit they are regarding the sexual stuff, It's not like they shied away from it before but I guess it's still a little surprising. Alinalise is certainly a uh 'feisty' one. xD
Rudeus's narration one the whole ship wreck plotline with Eris was funny, gotta admit that Eris fan service was certainly glorious. Rudy even had to take a bathroom break.

The smugglers den was pretty crazy but looks like we wound up in a misunderstanding when the beast people came to save the children and sacred beast that were kidnapped. I'd expect Rudy to be able to sort it out since he can speak the tongue, let's see how it goes.

Rewatch Roxy's scene in Episode 11. Not just him or Eris, the entire region disappeared. From Paul's request (also episode 11), Norn is with him, but everyone else from his family are missing (including Rudy from Paul's perspective).
Oct 10, 2021 10:10 AM

Dec 2014
Altter said:
Lelouch0202 said:
Great episode as always.

Rewatch Roxy's scene in Episode 11. Not just him or Eris, the entire region disappeared. From Paul's request (also episode 11), Norn is with him, but everyone else from his family are missing (including Rudy from Paul's perspective).

Oh. Yeah, I'll check it out again. I thought it was limited to the plain it took place on for some reason.
Oct 10, 2021 10:13 AM

May 2021
We got to see Roxy again! One of them in the group seems more… fascinated with something else though let’s say. Rudeus going to the bathroom was also funny xD. He’s been mistaken for a smuggler. Hope it goes well for him. Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Oct 10, 2021 10:18 AM

May 2019
Wow, surprised how they introduced a glimpse of Roxy's old party members.

This guy is really nice, he gave a huge hand to Roxy back in the days.
Oct 10, 2021 10:24 AM
Oct 2016
Now we have the context of seeing Roxy a few times last episode. Her and the former members of Paul's party are searching for Paul and his family after the displacement event. Roxy trying to look into the mysterious party calling themselves Dead End. If only Rudy had been with Eris and Ruijerd training on the beach Roxy would've seen and recognized him. Her running away scared from Ruijerd just barely missing Rudy again. The ones she's traveling with Elinalise and Talhand are seasoned adventurers but have their eccentricities. Elinalise in particular loves a good wrestling session per se, loves rolling around in bed even with multiple partners. Talhand is basically just done with everything, he cares very little but still wants to help Roxy find Paul.

Rudy does daydream a lot but he's right reality is disappointing. No sea monster fights or ship wrecks on deserted islands. Eris getting sea sick after she's so happy seeing the ocean made me laugh. Rudy did good controlling himself in that situation. Once they hit land things for serious, it hurt seeing those kids held captive like that. I was with Ruijerd in just butchering the guys responsible. Going back for the dog should've known that Rudy would get caught up in some bs. Now being taken to some beast people village.
Oct 10, 2021 10:28 AM

May 2020
amazing ep as always

Oct 10, 2021 10:29 AM
Nov 2015
This was a pretty shit episode. Made me bring this amine down to a 7 from a 8. Rudeus's hesitation towards killing those smugglers just made me think less of him. And Im getting tired of the Miss-understanding trope, I mean c'mon theres a bunch of dead bodies lying around, jail cells open how stupid are these people.
Oct 10, 2021 10:31 AM

Jun 2014
I'm glad we got to spend a decent part of the episode with Roxy, even revisiting some events from episode 1 from her perspective. Elinalise is uh.....quite something lmao.

Meanwhile, Rudy seems to have gotten himself into a bad situation at the end lol, fueled by misunderstanding.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 10, 2021 10:32 AM

Feb 2014
Icicle Break! Icicle Break! Icicle Break!
(I thought for a second that she was going to do silent casting)

And also ... I wanna pet the Sacred Beast so much.
Oct 10, 2021 10:37 AM
May 2021
JanPri said:
Altter said:

Yep, it's exactly as I mentioned in my post. There's so many scenes that won't make sense to people who watch only the anime, same with the Kishirika's scene from the last episode...
I see, do you suggest people like me start over with the LN's then?
Oct 10, 2021 10:40 AM

Mar 2013
I was actually wondering there were some things that happened in the first episode that has some missing information, to think they created just this episode to see the perspective of Roxy's party?, Nice! I'm amazed on how intricate they made it. I actually missed Roxy's VA! Roxy is portrayed to be an innocent, cute and adorable flower! I can't get enough of her cutesy! I wanna marry her! lol 😅
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 10, 2021 10:41 AM
Oct 2021
does anyone know why she looks so shocked at the beginning of the opening song?
haruameOct 10, 2021 10:48 AM
Oct 10, 2021 10:41 AM

Nov 2010
That was incredibly disgusting.
Oct 10, 2021 10:42 AM

Mar 2021
assfault said:
This was a pretty shit episode. Made me bring this amine down to a 7 from a 8. Rudeus's hesitation towards killing those smugglers just made me think less of him. And Im getting tired of the Miss-understanding trope, I mean c'mon theres a bunch of dead bodies lying around, jail cells open how stupid are these people.

bruh Are you that type of act before think? If you killing those smuggler do you think the guys behind that market gonna forgive you? other than fear of revenge what about the Superd reputation it'd go out the window if he doing the massacre (Ruijerd doing it anyway) all the hard work you had done for 1 years just turn to dust and you must be very happy about that. In the end if Ruijerd didn't stop Rudeus he will make the choice of killing someone (he litteraly said that himself). The misunderstanding is understandable considering the POV of tribal they didn't know that if the dead bodies come from gang war shit or if it's really rescue team like do you really think the human nice enough to rescue their people and return them like nothing happen?

babyakiNov 4, 2021 12:28 PM
Oct 10, 2021 10:42 AM
Apr 2021
One statement
"Roxy wangy wangy, but elinaze more wangy and Eris in growth"
Oct 10, 2021 10:43 AM
May 2021
Altter said:
JuwN said:

Thanks for the reply. I sure must be missing out on the LN huh. But I can understand why they didn't further adapt small scenes like this.
Oct 10, 2021 10:44 AM
Apr 2016
JuwN said:
JanPri said:
Sure thing. I mean, they're not only better, have more content (like side stories that develop the world and the side characters) and different POVs but as you can see some things just won't make sense to you, since in the anime they're not explained. Like the scene with Roxy in this episode, the scene with Kishirika in the previous episode, etc.
Oct 10, 2021 10:45 AM
May 2021
kfsilver89 said:
22 minutes is too short. Hated it.
ikr. I just want more,maybe I will stack up episodes.
Oct 10, 2021 10:51 AM
May 2021
Erogamerss said:
JuwN said:
it her old team. They apper in her spinoff manga version. Becareful it will spoil hard when you read it.
Erogamerss said:
JuwN said:
I see, thanks for the heads up.
Oct 10, 2021 10:54 AM

Jan 2021
Also side note people might have missed: Ruijerd shaved his hair again before meeting up is because he know people get terrified of his green hair (in this case, the children).
Oct 10, 2021 10:55 AM

Feb 2019
Lol the use of the whale blowing its load to symbolise what Rudy was doing was hilarious.

Poor Roxy, having a thot who gets ran on a daily basis in your party must be very difficult
Oct 10, 2021 10:58 AM

May 2019
haruame said:

Maybe she heard about the "omg omg omg omg there is a SUPERD PARTY around here".

Actually one thing that seems stupid is that Roxy dont have a clue about Eris.

- If was not Paul telling her about what Rudeus did this intire 5 years, Rudeus himself TOLD HER by letters.

So SHE KNOWS about the name of Eris. She may know that she is redhair and that was victim of the teleport incident too.

So the existence of a redhaired "Eris" in a misterious new party should make her to ring a bell.
Rob7Oct 10, 2021 11:03 AM
Oct 10, 2021 11:10 AM
May 2021
[quote=Gersen message=64625888]That
JanPri said:
JuwN said:
Sure thing. I mean, they're not only better, have more content (like side stories that develop the world and the side characters) and different POVs but as you can see some things just won't make sense to you, since in the anime they're not explained. Like the scene with Roxy in this episode, the scene with Kishirika in the previous episode, etc.
Alright thanks a bunch for the info. Cheers!
Oct 10, 2021 11:12 AM

Mar 2013
Rob7 said:
haruame said:

Maybe she heard about the "omg omg omg omg there is a SUPERD PARTY around here".

That's actually what I thought as well, while there's no explanation why she got that reaction, she later explained to her search party that there was a rumor, anxiously. She later suspect Ruijerd while sparring with Eris from the sea side and ran the heck out of there.

So that's probably the case.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 10, 2021 11:13 AM

Jan 2021
Rob7 said:
haruame said:

Actually one thing that seems stupid is that Roxy dont have a clue about Eris.

- If was not Paul telling her about what Rudeus did this intire 5 years, Rudeus himself TOLD HER by letters.

So SHE KNOWS about the name of Eris. She may know that she is redhair and that was victim of the teleport incident too.

So the existence of a redhaired "Eris" in a misterious new party should make her to ring a bell.

IIRC, Roxy only know Eris as "Fittoa's lord's daughter" and not by actual name. And even if she did know it's still a random name from a letter years ago.
Oct 10, 2021 11:14 AM

Nov 2016
Hedonistic woman with as much experience as Elinalise are something else.

Wonder what her body count may be.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 10, 2021 11:28 AM

May 2019
Gersen said:
That was incredibly disgusting.

Hmm, exactly what?

- The nymphomaniac Elf?

- The fact that Rudeus j* off thinking in his minor female companion on a daily basis?

- The way how he is so dirty after handling his male-tears that even a sick Eris could smell it from distance?

- The lost-case disturbed mind of Rudeus who feels aroused with minors even in a situation of rescuing and helping poor tortured captive children?

(AND WITH A BODY A DEAD GIRL JUST AROUND THEM, WTF)

And except for Elinalise (there is a backstory behind it), all these moments or Rudeus are completely unnecessary, unless if the objective of the author was to solid cement the idea that besides a neet, he is a P....

Hands down, on second thought, it is indefensible. I met these events of the series following the manga, which toned down it by a lot.
Oct 10, 2021 11:29 AM

Aug 2020
I mean it was okay but what the hell was the ending??? how are two people gonna come find 1 child, with a dog happy and free and think logically "hm yes this is a smuggler" and then kidnap him without even speaking first, plus if the guy could smell the children leaving, why did they go there anyway? (other than maybe for the dog, but surely they could split up????)
Call me Ren
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 31, 2021

400 by Rikoyu »»
May 30, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

468 by marta_valse »»
May 27, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

471 by marta_valse »»
May 27, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2021

416 by marta_valse »»
May 27, 3:13 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2021

303 by marta_valse »»
May 27, 6:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.