3It was OK
5.8%
2Disliked it
1.9%
1Hated it
0.7%
Average 4.6
858 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 3, 2019 9:47 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah yes, the return of more Tohru's flashbacks with her mother. They have such a loving relationship :D

Interestingly, we see Tohru's grandfather this episode and his relationship with his son. Felt like the episode had much less humor and more emotional content. Tohru's grandfather seems like a decent man though.

Kyo is still hot headed as usual lol..
May 3, 2019 10:28 AM

Jul 2012
As soon as I started the episode I knew I was gonna be emotional. This episode got me just like the original did back in the day. I'm not crying you're crying!
I love how Tohru's grandfather really loves her and her mom even though he's a bit senile when it comes to remembering who she is. I use to be called my mom's name by my grandparents growing up so I get it and love that she doesn't try to correct him out of love for him.
Shigure teasing Kyo when he was 'looking for nail clippers' got me laughing. I really like how his character is actually really knowledgable and dependable despite often being the comic relief character of the show.

"There are three things you can never get back: The word after it's said, the moment after it's missed, and the time after it's gone."
-Koe no Katachi

May 3, 2019 10:32 AM

Apr 2016
Can anyone tell me where did i put my "best grandpa of 2019" ribbon ? I feel like im gonna need it.
May 3, 2019 10:48 AM

Jan 2014
Aw, that was so adorable. I'm glad Grandpa smacked that boy.. A really emotional episode compared to the last few.

I'm loving the relationship that is forming between the four of them. :3
May 3, 2019 11:02 AM

Sep 2015
Swagernator said:
Can anyone tell me where did i put my "best grandpa of 2019" ribbon ? I feel like im gonna need it.

I second this. Haha

This episode was wonderful! The scene of Tohru and Kyoko was a great addition, and everything with the boys being restless at the house, and then their search to find the house made me giggle. It’s so nice seeing their relationships/feelings grow.
May 3, 2019 11:08 AM

Aug 2013
An emotional episode this one was. Loved it. Good thing Tohru decided to live with the Soumas.

The grandfather is a nice guy.

May 3, 2019 11:14 AM

Mar 2014
Tohru being able to find a new family with people that love her and go out of their way to care for her is so important.. I'm so glad for her. Also Yuki and Kyo make a really fun team, I just love seeing them bickering.

I like some added scenes that weren't in the manga (unless I don't remember them) and am generally really happy with how this adaptation is handled <3
May 3, 2019 11:17 AM

Dec 2013
Amazing episode!
Tell me where I can find that insert song, omg?!
May 3, 2019 11:24 AM

Nov 2007
The original had more gloom feel about it and it made me really depressed so I am glad that it lighted up the atmosphere a bit more.

Man, I am really loving this adaptation so far. Imagine if they actually followed the whole manga. This could easily become the best shoujo adaptation of all time!

I am preparing my kokoro for the coming episodes! This episode just touched the surface. I am ready to dive into the feels' river all over again! :')
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 3, 2019 11:32 AM
Nov 2018
This show is so just so god damn wholesome.
May 3, 2019 11:39 AM

Jun 2017
I remember watching the original, and how her family (with the exception of Grandpa) treated her, and It was so satisfying seeing him slap his grandson... So to be completely honest, this episode was the episode I dreaded watching the most...

I can honestly say that when the grandfather slapped that asshole, I was so satisfied. Damn rubbish person, speaking to dear Tohru like that.
May 3, 2019 11:39 AM

Feb 2018
So what happened to Kagura?
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
May 3, 2019 11:45 AM

Sep 2008
Pretty much similar to episode 5 of the 2001 anime to a large extent as this episode adapts chapter 6 from the manga. Like that one, some anime-only scenes were added in to pad out the runtime. Here are differences I noticed:

-The beginning of the episode with Tohru cooking at the Sohma house and reflecting on a time with her mother, who explains to her that it's okay to be selfish is anime-only.
-When Shigure remarks on the gloomy atmosphere with Tohru leaving, the anime doesn't show him smoking a cigarette.
-When Tohru arrives at her grandfather's house, the younger female relative was not at the front entrance to greet her. Also unlike in the anime, the construction work on the house was complete in the manga.
-While shown to be outside in the anime, Yuki is still inside Shigure's house as the elder Sohma commented about Tohru's departure.
-Due to chapter 8's events being adapted early in episode 3, Kyo reflecting on Tohru's metaphor on riceballs and Kyo's character was added to the flashbacks where he reflected on her presence at the house.
-The extended scene showing Kyo and Yuki trying to find Tohru's grandfather's house and observing the altercation she had with her relatives is an anime-only addition.
-The scene with Tohru's relatives being dumbfounded over the events that took place with Tohru and the Sohma boys is anime-only.
May 3, 2019 11:46 AM

Apr 2017
when gramps slapped that kid i was legit cheering, ngl lmao.

i'm really glad tohru found a place she can call home with people who love her and will go out of their way to find her and bring her back if she ever gets lost. i'm really loving this anime more than i thought i would :)
May 3, 2019 11:49 AM

Sep 2018
Amazing episode i almost teared up. Gramps is without doubt the MVP of this episode,also that Flick was just amazing...
well that's just my opinion.....
May 3, 2019 11:49 AM

Mar 2016
I was more emotionally prepared for this part due to having watching the original, so I didn't cry at all, so I feel a little guilty....but I still acknowledged the touching moments of this episode.
May 3, 2019 11:51 AM
Apr 2019
axel360 said:

What do you mean? She visited for a day and left to go back home last episode.
May 3, 2019 12:08 PM
Mar 2015
The rice ball was finally chosen by her new family. it is good to be a little bit selfish.
Poor Gramps he has to live with those assholes. Loved his slap and Yuk'is flip of his finger
May 3, 2019 12:10 PM

Jun 2017
landofthekwt said:
The rice ball was finally chosen by her new family. it is good to be a little bit selfish.
Poor Gramps he has to live with those assholes. Loved his slap and Yuk'is flip of his finger

Oh he'll be fine, he owns that house, he can kick em out whenever he pleases. lol

Gramps is the bossman! (;
May 3, 2019 12:12 PM

Jun 2016
The pacing felt a little off. And so many stills and back shots in the beginning were a bit of a let down. But it ended nicely. so yeah.
May 3, 2019 12:15 PM

Dec 2015
I'll like to apologise in advance if I make any mistakes, logical or grammatical. I also think that it's not a particularly well-written post and I'm not expressing myself well, but it's 3am and I'm drowning in tears right now. Also, warning that long post ahead. I like writing meaningless essays for anime discussions, oops.

For today's discussion, I'll like to talk about the theme of family. It's a recurring theme in this series, and this episode is the first time we really explore the idea of family. So we immediately continue where we left off from last week, and Tohru says she's moving back. As Yuki and Kyo basically said, it's 'normal' that she'd move back; after all, they're (blood-related) family. But Tohru admits later that she had wanted to stay with the Sohmas, to become a family with them, over her own relatives.

To me, I think that one of the biggest ideas of this series is the notion of blood vs bond, or the often-misquoted "blood is thicker than water". This episode basically destroys that idea: Tohru's own extended family has been set up to be antagonists thus far, and this episode naturally concludes that our protagonist would be far better off living with unrelated people who treat her kindly, rather than with blood relatives who don't.

What is a family? Perhaps the 'common' idea of a traditional nuclear family unit of a father, a mother, and kids would come to mind. Maybe with grandparents as well. They're likely blood-related too. But just because something is traditional, does it mean it must always stay like that? No, there can be change if there needs to be. Even Tohru's own family back then only consisted of her and her mother. Right from the start, Fruits Basket has already introduced the idea of atypical families, and the fragility of it; it can be shattered at any moment, whether it's through car accidents or completed renovations. It is this idea of transience that allows for the creation of a new family unit, one not bound by blood (between Tohru and the Sohmas, I mean), but formed because they wanted to become a family together. (And before anyone starts yelling at me about how families are increasingly non-traditional, I do know that. But remember this series was originally serialised in the 1990s in Japan, where things were very different compared to now.)

In giving Tohru the choice to stay with the Sohmas and become a family with them, the mangaka has given us the idea that 'family' need not be bound by blood, or even by parent-child ties. 'Family' can be with the people who accept you for who you are, whoever they are. And this idea that family is not by blood, but by choice, or "the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb", will be a recurring one throughout this series. In fact, there are already subtle hints being set up. Have you ever wondered why Yuki is staying with Shigure, instead of with his parents? Also, Kyo mentioned he had been training in the mountains with his master - but where are his parents? All these are subtle hints at the larger story, tying in with the idea of family. And of course, there's the whole deal of the Sohma family and the zodiac bond, which I will discuss in later episodes.

The theme of family is tied with the ideas of belonging and acceptance. Earlier in the episode, Tohru recounted the game of 'fruits basket' that she played as a child, how she was assigned to be a rice ball. Just like how a rice ball never fits in a fruits basket, so Tohru has never fit with her classmates. This is also paralleled in Tohru's family situation: though she may be blood-related to that family, she doesn't belong with them. It's only when she realises that she wants to stay with the Sohmas and vice versa that she's finally found a place she belongs, a 'fruits basket' that she belongs in. The title of this series is significant like this, and also conveys a hopeful message that even if you don't belong in somewhere right now, there will be a place for you someday. Did I mention I love the title? Because I love the title.

It's not just belonging either; the theme of family also ties in with the idea of fate/destiny. I'll like to point out that little flashback in the kitchen, where Tohru remembers what her mother said about being selfish. That's actually an original scene (though it does adapt it from existing content elsewhere, just not in this particular chapter being adapted in this episode), like the whole Kyo and Yuki one is too. I really liked the addition of this scene. Kyouko, Tohru's biological mother, is telling her that she can be selfish and choose to be happy, even if that happiness is not with her own blood relatives. It marks a shift from "what you're born with" to "what you choose to make out of it", and I think the addition of that scene is pretty brilliant.

It's particularly significant in Fruits Basket, where members of the Sohma clan are bound not just by blood, but by the zodiac bond they share. Remember that Yuki mentioned at the start of this series that he chose to leave the main house and enroll in a school not of the Sohma's choice: it was him trying to resist the fate of being part of the zodiac. The zodiac bond is something he's born with, but it's clear he doesn't want to accept it. Since Takara has already illustrated how 'family' isn't permanent, what about the zodiac bond? Just because it's 'fate', does it mean there's no other way to avoid it? Well, we'll see.

It's a ridiculously long post already so I'll just wrap it up. Feel free to reply to me, or PM if you want to discuss further. I'll end off with this:

REPEAT AFTER ME

A RICE BALL BELONGS IN A FRUITS BASKET!

Edit: Reworded some stuff.
starlightshineMay 3, 2019 1:01 PM
May 3, 2019 12:26 PM
Aug 2018
okay.. that tore me up and make me have an headache.. kudos to this episode
May 3, 2019 12:33 PM
Aug 2016
shanimebib said:
The original had more gloom feel about it and it made me really depressed so I am glad that it lighted up the atmosphere a bit more.

Man, I am really loving this adaptation so far. Imagine if they actually followed the whole manga. This could easily become the best shoujo adaptation of all time!

I am preparing my kokoro for the coming episodes! This episode just touched the surface. I am ready to dive into the feels' river all over again! :')

Well, since this project will adapt all the manga in various season, guess we'll just have to wait and see!
May 3, 2019 12:33 PM

Feb 2018
thebond_thecurse said:
axel360 said:

So she's a one episode-and-forgotten character?
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
May 3, 2019 12:38 PM

Jan 2011
Manly tears were cried....again (Just like this episode in the first version). I certainly hope they keep up this pacing and show us the entire manga. If you thought this episode had a lot of feels, let me just warn you that you ain't seen nothing yet...

axel360 said:
thebond_thecurse said:

No character from the Souma family will be one episode. They all have important parts to play, and she will be back.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 3, 2019 12:41 PM
Feb 2016
axel360 said:
thebond_thecurse said:

Dude it's only been 5 episodes no she's not forggotten lol
May 3, 2019 12:48 PM
Apr 2019
axel360 said:
thebond_thecurse said:

No, she's a minor character of a 23+ character cast.

We haven't seen Uo or Hana again in a while. We haven't seen that weird German boy again yet.

Kagura doesn't live at Shigure's house. Why would we be seeing her again in the next episode?
thebond_thecurseMay 3, 2019 12:55 PM
May 3, 2019 12:52 PM

May 2012
Wow, another beautiful and emotional episode! I almost cried and I really like how they wanted Tohru back!

This adaptation is really doing great so far. I hope they can maintain it until the end.
May 3, 2019 12:53 PM

Oct 2017
That was beautiful tearjerker. Really nice to watch. I admit that my heart is warm now!
The Young Noble of the Field is currently watching - Diamond no Ace: Act II
Misugi-kun is also reading - Kanojo, Okarishimasu
May 3, 2019 12:56 PM

Sep 2015
rodac said:
Manly tears were cried....again (Just like this episode in the first version). I certainly hope they keep up this pacing and show us the entire manga. If you thought this episode had a lot of feels, let me just warn you that you ain't seen nothing yet...

axel360 said:

No character from the Souma family will be one episode. They all have important parts to play, and she will be back.

She’ll be back in probably about 5 episodes.
May 3, 2019 12:57 PM
Apr 2016
Glad she didn't leave, the conversation was really great! Good episode.
May 3, 2019 12:59 PM

Sep 2015
Question for those that read the manga or watched the 2001 anime, am I the only one that thought the guy in Tohru’s relatives was her Uncle? I thought he was the aunts husband not son... not that it changes anything or is even important, I’m just wondering if I was the only one that thought that.
May 3, 2019 1:05 PM

Apr 2019
They need to hurry up and confirm if this is going to be a 1 or 2 cour season. The title says "1st Season" so it's reasonable to assume they are at least planning a second season, whether that'll be 1 cour now and 1 later or two 2 cour seasons I'm not sure. I don't know how they're pacing compared to the manga, so I'm not sure how many episodes total they plan to do, but I hope it's the most possible because I'm really loving it.

When Furuba: Brotherhood ends I think I'll go back and watch the original. I don't want to spoil myself so I'm gonna avoid the 2001 version for now.
May 3, 2019 1:09 PM

Dec 2013
Kisa1208 said:
Question for those that read the manga or watched the 2001 anime, am I the only one that thought the guy in Tohru’s relatives was her Uncle? I thought he was the aunts husband not son... not that it changes anything or is even important, I’m just wondering if I was the only one that thought that.

To elaborate, it means "the oldest son":
https://tangorin.com/words?search=chounan

He's probably quite old. Like 20+, not 15+.
He didn't look like an uncle tho... I think?
May 3, 2019 1:10 PM
Apr 2019
JRyanC said:
They need to hurry up and confirm if this is going to be a 1 or 2 cour season. The title says "1st Season" so it's reasonable to assume they are at least planning a second season, whether that'll be 1 cour now and 1 later or two 2 cour seasons I'm not sure. I don't know how they're pacing compared to the manga, so I'm not sure how many episodes total they plan to do, but I hope it's the most possible because I'm really loving it.

The DVD release announcements have it seeming like the first season is going to be between 24 - 26 episodes.

This episode just finished out covering the first volume of the manga. There are 23 volumes total.

A lot of manga fans, myself included, have been speculating the first season will cover somewhere around the first 7 - 9 volumes though.
May 3, 2019 1:12 PM

Jan 2008
So far this has been such a wonderful adaptation! I watched the original ten years ago or so and I wasn't really a fan, but somehow this time around I'm really enjoying this. Such warmth, can't wait to meet the other zodiac signs. n__n
May 3, 2019 1:13 PM

Nov 2007
JRyanC said:
When Furuba: Brotherhood ends I think I'll go back and watch the original. I don't want to spoil myself so I'm gonna avoid the 2001 version for now.

Everyone should watch the old version for the ost alone. Btw, the old version is just an incomplete adaptation. It was still fantastic nevertheless.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 3, 2019 1:14 PM

Apr 2019
thebond_thecurse said:

The DVD release announcements have it seeming like the first season is going to be between 24 - 26 episodes.

This episode just finished out covering the first volume of the manga. There are 23 volumes total.

A lot of manga fans, myself included, have been speculating the first season will cover somewhere around the first 7 - 9 volumes though.

Thank God. As a first time viewer I don't want this show to end. I know the manga itself is finished and if I start feeling impatient I might actually read the source for once.
May 3, 2019 1:17 PM

Sep 2015
Kamiyan3991 said:
Kisa1208 said:

To elaborate, it means "the oldest son":
https://tangorin.com/words?search=chounan

He's probably quite old. Like 20+, not 15+.
He didn't look like an uncle tho... I think?

Yeah idk, although now that I think about about it, I think he does say grandpa... haha.
May 3, 2019 1:21 PM

Dec 2011
This was nice but I find myself preferring the original for this part. I don't know, this adaptation is focusing more on just feelings, but because of that, it feels like they're forcing it?

In the old one, not only did they show how Tohru was a stranger to her family/the house, but the awkwardness at school, Kyo and Yuki being reminded of her presence meanwhile Shigure had some mystery about him by not being bothered. It was the little things that really built up the emotional outburst at the end and did more for their character. The lonely-quiet feeling about the atmosphere was also especially gentle.

The REALLY CUTE thing they did here that I prefer though was Tohru's riceball flashback when they call out to her, and it being Kyo and Yuki with extended hands.
May 3, 2019 1:32 PM

Apr 2015
CMYK said:
This was nice but I find myself preferring the original for this part. I don't know, this adaptation is focusing more on just feelings, but because of that, it feels like they're forcing it?

In the old one, not only did they show how Tohru was a stranger to her family/the house, but the awkwardness at school, Kyo and Yuki being reminded of her presence meanwhile Shigure had some mystery about him by not being bothered. It was the little things that really built up the emotional outburst at the end and did more for their character. The lonely-quiet feeling about the atmosphere was also especially gentle.

The REALLY CUTE thing they did here that I prefer though was Tohru's riceball flashback when they call out to her, and it being Kyo and Yuki with extended hands.

I agree with you to an extent. we are blessed to have 2 adaptations. With the old one, the comedy also is much better, however, when it comes to the feels, this one feels better as it was the main focus from the start.

It would be better if you compare both adaptations while watching this series so it can be equally enjoyable, well at least for me that is the case.
May 3, 2019 1:34 PM

Sep 2011
What a beautiful and moving conclusion this episode had. I mean, it was hard at first, with Tooru assuming that seeing the Soumas as family was a mistake, that she couldn't be part of them, and her awkward and clumsy goodbye. Then her "family". What a distasteful, creepy, and obnoxious male cousin she has. I mean, I think his mother is her father's sister or something.

Her female cousin was so condescending too, just like her aunt. I was really glad when her grandfather slapped the male one, and supported her in going back to the place where she wants to be. From this exchange alone you could tell that she was going to be really miserable and disrespected living there. And the worst part is that she was going to "put up" with it all because she felt like she didn't deserve any better, she just had to feel "grateful" for whatever she got and this is no way of living. So I was truly glad when Yuki and Kyou went to fetch her too.

Yuki took the initiative twice by taking the memo first, and getting in the middle of the scene first, but it was Kyou who somehow knew just what to say and encouraged her to think a bit about herself, just like her mother once did. The insert song was beautiful and I teared up. I'm glad Tooru went home, the onigiri was finally called! The violence for "comical" reasons continues to be annoying to me, but welp. Now they just need to trust Shigure with dealing with the situation, and Tooru is officially living there!
May 3, 2019 1:41 PM

Sep 2016
Adding the "behind the scenes" with Yuki and Kyo, resulted in a way better flow of this episode compared with the 2001 version.

Yuki and Kyo spying the situation, besides giving me some laughs (lmao Yuki and Kyo kinda chalenge of who got the adress paper first, and then Yuki just being faster than Kyo to talk with Tohru lmao), made way more sense than they just enter on the house without advise or anything, something i thought "isn't this disrespectful?" on the old version.

Also the ending with the simbolism of "Fruits Basket" where Tohru felt she finally had been chosen and grabbed Yuki and Kyo's hand is just really beautiful.

Plus: Blushing Tsundere Yuki is my life lmao.
Armins2May 3, 2019 1:47 PM
May 3, 2019 1:47 PM

Apr 2019
Armins2 said:

So far this show has been a battle between Yuki and Kyou for best boy, and blushing Yuki really helped his chances today
May 3, 2019 1:52 PM

Sep 2016
Armins2 said:

So far this show has been a battle between Yuki and Kyou for best boy, and blushing Yuki really helped his chances today

True, they both are so good to Tohru. Personally speaking i love Kyo, but i kinda always had a soft spot for Yuki.

it's hard to chose who is the best xD
May 3, 2019 2:27 PM

Apr 2019
kagura-pb said:
From what I've gathered so far, six (6) DVDs/BDs are listed on the official site. Discs 1 & 2 have four episodes each (episodes 1-8), so I guess it's safe to assume that we'll get at least 24 episodes without a seasonal break in between (it may be 25, as disc 3 seems to have a higher price than the rest, so it may contain 5 episodes instead of 4).

The manga is 136 chapters long, of which the anime has so far covered:

- episode 1: chapter 1
- episode 2: chapters 2 & 3
- episode 3: chapters 4 & 8
- episode 4: chapter 5
- episode 5: chapter 6

so it's hard to tell how many episodes in total we can expect (it depends on whether they'll continue to cover one chapter per episode from now on, or if there'll be some more double-chapter episodes), but it's been confirmed that they're doing the whole thing this time around, so three 24/25 episode seasons, at the very least, are a given.

Excellent news. I'm glad my casual self can rely on forums for this sort of info. Thanks~
May 3, 2019 2:35 PM

Mar 2008
I loved this episode. Grandpa and Yuki owned that bastard. I just wish they would have done the same to the mom. Tohru has gone through some rough times but she found her home.
May 3, 2019 2:37 PM
Nov 2017
Is no one wondering why during the end of that episode when kyou and yuki touched Tohru they didn't turn?
May 3, 2019 2:42 PM

Feb 2014
I knew what was coming in this episode and just like with the 2001 version, TMS entertainment pretty much nailed it once again.

All Tohru simply deserves is a nice home here she feels welcome. Gramps is such a person, but the others in the household treat her with hostility because she's Kyoko's daughter, even going to the lengths on spying on Tohru and making baseless assumptions about her during her stay with the Sohma's.

So Gramps made the move that makes him the MVP of the episode and slapped his grandson. Not just that, but Yuki also made his entrance and gave the grandson a powerful flick on his forehead. Well deserved. XD

The fact that Yuki and Kyo, including their amusing squabble as they tried to find the Honda household, went to the lengths they did to find her shows how much they care for her already. Tohru really opened up her emotional feelings in this episode that also got me shedding the odd tear or two myself. =)

This was a great episode and I'm really happy with the pacing of the adaptation so far. ^_^
May 3, 2019 2:44 PM
Mar 2019
Tawhida_H said:
Is no one wondering why during the end of that episode when kyou and yuki touched Tohru they didn't turn?

If I remember right I think its when normal females engage the touch, not them.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2019

120 by Inudrew »»
May 27, 2:09 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

212 by contrastz »»
May 20, 12:34 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2019

167 by LucasDoragon »»
May 13, 4:15 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

184 by LucasDoragon »»
May 13, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 17, 2019

233 by kiteall »»
May 12, 3:01 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.