Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
5Loved it!
74.5%
4Liked it!
19.0%
3It was OK
4.6%
2Disliked it
0.8%
1Hated it
1.1%
Average 4.7
852 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 18, 2015 10:10 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah that was interesting. Found it cute with Yui and Hachiman's moments walking together after what recently happened.

Not much change for Iroha still. Nice to see Saki show up as well. Some of the home econ scenes reminds me of the previous season. The making of the chocolate part looks delicious imo.

I think it looks delicious anyways. Lucky Hachiman :o. Eh the moments with Yukino and her family were a bit ....
Stark700Jun 19, 2015 5:18 PM
Jun 18, 2015 10:11 AM

Jan 2014
https://kyakka.wordpress.com/2015/06/18/oregairu-zoku-episode-12/

Here is pretty much what we have on the episode already. Seems like it is just a preview of Volume 11. Hopefully it all gets better.

EDIT: Dang it Stark. You beat me! I just want to start one Oregairu ep topic. :(
Jun 18, 2015 10:14 AM

Nov 2007
Valentine season. Girls are thinking about the chocolates generally because they have the same person who loves to the extend for many requests. Cooking class decided? (The scroll on the bottom says it's Yui's b-day today)

And it's with that another school that worked during Christmas, too. And Yukinoshita sister is invited, too. Wow, the tenses with the talk with Yukinoshita and the main guy being given in the past. It seems like Hino-san's character likes Tomatsu-san's character and is jealous about her being intimate with another guy. Yukinoshita's sister says they are boring and the past Yukinoshita is better. Mother's appearance and thinking daughter's going the wrong way.

ED Yui ver.

One more ep.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 18, 2015 10:15 AM

May 2015
Now i'm still watching live stream, i don't understand what they said, but i feel yukion's sister is not good anymore
NikodeadJun 18, 2015 10:24 AM
Jun 18, 2015 10:18 AM

May 2015
kuuurt said:
Nikodead said:
Nơ i'm still watching live stream, i don't understand what they said, but i feel yukion sister is not good anymore

She was never good... well, she is good at being a bitch.

I mean haruno not yukion :))
Jun 18, 2015 10:19 AM
Jul 2018
Oh my god, Yui don't deserve it. Damn Haruno, screw with Yukinoshita in past. So, it's about freedom and overprotective. At least, Yui will not suffer, right?
Jun 18, 2015 10:21 AM

Apr 2015
Wow we got to see everyone this episode. So much of this episode switched from tension to light-hearted chatter and back. Not really sure what to think yet. From the looks of this it doesn't seem like we will get a conclusive ending whatsoever next episode. Ah well, I wasn't expecting much anyway.
Jun 18, 2015 10:24 AM
Jul 2018
kuuurt said:
Nikodead said:

That's what I meant as well. Haruno is a bitch who likes fucking things up, like what she did this episode. Fuck her and her antics.

I hate that bitch. Even she was joking, I never forgive Haruno.
Jun 18, 2015 10:26 AM

May 2015
kuuurt said:
Nikodead said:

That's what I meant as well. Haruno is a bitch who likes fucking things up, like what she did this episode. Fuck her and her antics.

well, we just only have last one episode to hope Haruno will pay a price for disrupting 8man and his bitches :))
Jun 18, 2015 10:27 AM
May 2009
HARUNO SAN is the Adult Yukino , Yui , Hachiman need

As soon as Orimoto spit nonsense of past HARUNO SAN stood up and brought Hayama into the picture .

I enjoyed the way Mrs. Yukinoshita talked with younger daughter . It looked superficial but i felt some of Motherhood there.

HARUNO SAN completely ruled the episode . Isshiki Iroha Chan rejected Hikigaya again and next second spoon feed chocolate.

Completely supporting HARUNO SAN . Cute Keika Chan and KawaSaki Saki Chan .

Note: 1st comment here after January 01 .
rajin90Jun 18, 2015 10:32 AM
latest manga raws/spoilers/covers/colour pictures updates at https://www.facebook.com/Manga.Utopia
Jun 18, 2015 10:28 AM
Jul 2018
rajin90 said:
HARUNO SAN is the jolt these idiots need

As soon as Orimoto spit nonsense of past HARUNO SAN stood up and brought Hayama into the picture .

I enjoyed the way Mrs. Yukinoshita talked with younger daughter . It looked superficial but i felt some of Motherhood there.

HARUNO SAN completely ruled the episode . Isshiki Iroha Chan rejected Hikigaya again and next second spoon feed chocolate.

Completely supporting HARUNO SAN .

Note: 1st comment here after January 01 .

I hate you.
Jun 18, 2015 10:29 AM

Apr 2013
hnnng

Jun 18, 2015 10:29 AM

Jul 2014
-Kawasomething feeling awkward to enter the club room to ask for help
-Hiki's tsukomi's throughout the whole episode were awesome!
-Yui bowl spin
-Kawasomething siscon!
-Yukinoshita's being their usual bitchy attitude (but I love them either way especially Haruno)
-Iroha rejecting Hiki AGAIN
-Yui solo end to finish of an awesome episode!

-Biggest highlight for me: Orimoto asks Hiki if she ever gave him a choco and saying she'll give him some now (Yukino/Yui/Iroha/Kawasomething be like DAFUQ?)

all in all 5/5! Belated happy birthday Yui!
Jun 18, 2015 10:31 AM
Apr 2015
LOL Haruno haters? She didnt do anything interupt Hachiman. Just teasing him.
But in this episode, she said Hachiman is boring....... Holy crap...
Jun 18, 2015 10:32 AM

Apr 2013
Cuteness incarnate

Jun 18, 2015 10:50 AM

May 2015
TooEzGamming said:
LOL Haruno haters? She didnt do anything interupt Hachiman. Just teasing him.
But in this episode, she said Hachiman is boring....... Holy crap...

i don't think so, she is not simple like that, would have some certain implications
Jun 18, 2015 10:58 AM

May 2015
SansrivaaL said:
-Kawasomething feeling awkward to enter the club room to ask for help
-Hiki's tsukomi's throughout the whole episode were awesome!
-Yui bowl spin
-Kawasomething siscon!
-Yukinoshita's being their usual bitchy attitude (but I love them either way especially Haruno)
-Iroha rejecting Hiki AGAIN
-Yui solo end to finish of an awesome episode!

-Biggest highlight for me: Orimoto asks Hiki if she ever gave him a choco and saying she'll give him some now (Yukino/Yui/Iroha/Kawasomething be like DAFUQ?)

all in all 5/5! Belated happy birthday Yui!

Yui has a little bit clumsy, but i can't believe how she spin blow so good and saw her with such cheer, I feel like being reborn. I'm team Yui so after what happened in ep 11, this episode is good for her, at least she had to undergo after listening 8man and yukion whisper in infirmary :))
Jun 18, 2015 11:29 AM

May 2015
Such a fantastic episode.... Things got really serious during the second half. Next week is going to be so painful, and that only listening to the preview.

Jun 18, 2015 11:29 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
A lot of surprises this episode. I for one didn't expect the student council of the other school to show up again. Orimoto at the most. BTW, when she brought up the thing with the chocolate in the past I loved how all the girls reacted.

Haruno as usual trying to create mischief. It's clear to me know (also based on the monologues) that despite her air of radiance and self sufficiency, she's a deeply troubled and lonely individual. She thinks she's so much better than her sister, but she's really as flawed as her.

Yui has realized the electricity between Yukino and Hachiman and I'm certain she will declare her feelings openly for Hachiman in the next episode, Heck, we might even get a cliffhanger ending with that.

Lastly, 2 small lighthearted highlights were the appearance of Saki's cute little sister an when Iroha called Hachiman a siscon.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 18, 2015 11:33 AM

Aug 2013
The fuck is wrong with Haruno ? Not only her presence in this event kinda contrived as fuck, she also invoked another unnecessary tension for the trio. Yukimom's appearance isn't helping either.

Based Irohasu always has her unique way to flirt with her senpai xD

Atmosphere-wise, the ending is even darker than the previous hoshi-bu drama.
loli_a_ravioliJun 18, 2015 11:42 AM
Jun 18, 2015 11:52 AM

Aug 2012
Haruno mentioned that the reason Yukino told Hachiman about her career choice isn't because of trust but something more 'ugly'. Anyone get what she was talking about? Hachiman also brings it up again near the end of the episode.
Jun 18, 2015 12:02 PM

Aug 2013
Raven-Vermillion said:
Haruno mentioned that the reason Yukino told Hachiman about her career choice isn't because of trust but something more 'ugly'. Anyone get what she was talking about? Hachiman also brings it up again near the end of the episode.

Let me give you a few hints :
>She already wrote her career choice at the end of S1
>Hachiman said that he chose Liberal Arts during Iroha's visit on service club in episode 10. (iirc the anime skipped this part).
>Suddenly Yukino said that she also chose Liberal Arts (tentatively) during the infirmary scene in episode 10.
Jun 18, 2015 12:13 PM

Aug 2012
LordBanana said:

Let me give you a few hints :
>She already wrote her career choice at the end of S1
>Hachiman said that he chose Liberal Arts during Iroha's visit on service club in episode 10. (iirc the anime skipped this part).
>Suddenly Yukino said that she also chose Liberal Arts (tentatively) during the infirmary scene in episode 10.

So was Yukino's first choice different? Did she change it because of Hachiman? Well in today's episode Yukino's mother did say she came after hearing about it.
Jun 18, 2015 12:14 PM

Jan 2015
That blush.
Jun 18, 2015 12:22 PM

Apr 2015
kuuurt said:
Raven-Vermillion said:
So was Yukino's first choice different? Did she change it because of Hachiman? Well in today's episode Yukino's mother did say she came after hearing about it.

It was, and yes. It's pretty much a harem now.

It wasn't a harem before? =P

First signs were when Iroha joined the crew and now we got Kawasaki and Orimoto too. This also explains where there's a ton of romance recently with no clear indication of any progression. O_o

jk
Jun 18, 2015 12:27 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Raven-Vermillion said:

Haruno has mentioned in the past that Yukino "depended" on her too much. I think that she feels Yukino is now transferring that dependence to Hachiman.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 18, 2015 12:29 PM

Apr 2015
Farabeuf said:
Raven-Vermillion said:

Haruno has mentioned in the past that Yukino "depended" on her too much. I think that she feels Yukino is now transferring that dependence to Hachiman.

I don't see a problem here. Who needs a career choice when you can have the 8inches.
Jun 18, 2015 12:34 PM

Aug 2012
Farabeuf said:

Thank You! I was wondering what Hayama meant when he said that Yukino's stopped chasing Haruno but that's it and she hasn't changed. Now it makes sense.
Jun 18, 2015 12:49 PM

May 2008
Oh FFS, I'm getting awful flashbacks of the ending of Toradora.
Come on Wataru, I hope you wrote something better than that.
Jun 18, 2015 12:55 PM

Sep 2011
Raven-Vermillion said:

Haruno chose the sciences during her schooling years. The suggestion by Haruno was that Yukino was always trying to catch up to her. So now Haruno thinks she's abandoning that and following 8man.
Jun 18, 2015 1:00 PM

Dec 2013
Darn this episode was good again!
I like how Yui is being fair and considerate with the whole triangle going on.

I hope the anime ends in a really good way.

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Jun 18, 2015 1:01 PM

Jul 2014
appu1232 said:
Farabeuf said:

I don't see a problem here. Who needs a career choice when you can have the 8inches.

You did not just say 8inches :)) I dont know why but I laughed from that lol.
Jun 18, 2015 1:13 PM

Apr 2015
SansrivaaL said:
appu1232 said:

8inches ending would be best ending. Remember the contest in the service club where the winner can get the loser to do anything? Here's the perfect ending:

*8man is declared the winner by sensei*
*Yukino declares her love for 8man*

Yukino: I am not one to accept losing but if it's to you...then so be it.

8man: Well it was a trivial contest, we were all working together after all.

Yukino: Now, the topic of what you will have me do. I...I would be willing to g-go on a date if that's what you were going to ask.

8man: Srry babe but I fly solo eeeyyyyyyyy.

Yukino: ....

8man: But I can give u the 8inches if u want.

Yukino: I suppose.

*Fade to black*

Best ending 10/10
Jun 18, 2015 1:19 PM

Dec 2013
appu1232 said:
SansrivaaL said:

8inches ending would be best ending. Remember the contest in the service club where the winner can get the loser to do anything? Here's the perfect ending:

Yukino: Now, the topic of what you will have me do. I...I would be willing to g-go on a date if that's what you were going to ask.

*Fade to black*

Best ending 10/10
Jun 2013
appu1232 said:

*Fade to black*

Best ending 10/10

My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Lewd As I Expected

Oct 2014
appu1232 said:
]

*Fade to black*

Best ending 10/10

Isn't this not related to the episode discussion ? :|
Anyways you have got a wild fantasy there *_*
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jun 18, 2015 1:23 PM

Apr 2015
Iizbakaokay said:
appu1232 said:
]

*Fade to black*

Best ending 10/10

Isn't this not related to the episode discussion ? :|
Anyways you have got a wild fantasy there *_*

Hmm...just a little bit. Well I'll input my two cents then.

I was on Yukino ship most of this series but Iroha is really warming up to me now. Especially this episode, she didn't seem like she was just being a nuisance to 8man but actually fit into the club room naturally this time. Would not mind if either of the two won in the end.
Jun 18, 2015 1:30 PM

Jan 2015
Hmmm, I don't understand Japanese but I know an Iroha rejection scene when I see one! Iroha stole the episode once again. Yui ship was just bombarded this episode, poor girl. Haruno making some nasty comments as usual and a surprise Yukimom appearance.

Overall seems like it'll be a fun episode. The wait for subs is killing me already.

Any other LN readers get very hyped after seeing this raw? Spyro get your hands on a copy soon!
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jun 18, 2015 1:36 PM
Oct 2012
Girls, this is why you need to learn to cook, so you don't have to ask your romantic rival for help when Valentine's day comes.

As for the issue of Haruno giving "tough love" to Yukino because she thinks Yukino relies on her too much. That is garbage, how they hell could Yukino be independent when Haruno is always there meddling? Honestly I am beginning to think the reverse is true, Haruno relies on Yukino too much, or is it that ultimately she is envious of Yukino?

In fact, the more one thinks of it the more this seems true. Yukino is obviously able to stand apart from her mother, this is twice now that Haruno has arranged an ambush so that the mother can use Yui and Hachiman as public blackmail to get Yukino to do something (she obviously knows where Yukino lives, so there is no reason to do things in front of friends). That is a shame trip. Yukino's one weakness is that she doesn't want to do something to harm her family. The Mother is using that against her.

There is a certain poetic beauty with ending the show because of what happens on Valentine's day. The show started with Yui wanting to give cookies to Hachiman, it suggests something that 8 months later she still can't do it on her own. Though it is interesting that Hachiman had a flashback to that moment, the author wants us to associate the two. If I had only seen that scene I would be waving the Yui banner right now.

But ultimately I think the conclusion comes down to the fact that Hachiman gets Yukino the best. This is clear with how annoyed he got with both Haruno and the Mother, he knows what they are doing to her (those are some, if looks could kill you would be 10 feet underground right now looks). The reason Haruno thinks Hachiman is boring is because she can't use him against Yukino, Hachiman refuses to be goaded. In that he squarely has Yukino's back.

But who knows, the writer knows what he is doing and is making sure we have multiple possibilities. I am just hoping that we don't get the "better communication will solve all problems" resolution. It doesn't. We need some people to be wrong, petty, and selfish.
Jun 18, 2015 2:32 PM

Jul 2014
appu1232 said:
SansrivaaL said:

*Fade to black*

Best ending 10/10

My imagination is running wild! someone must make a doujin out of this! but I guess "what happens in the dark must stay in the dark"
Jun 18, 2015 2:50 PM

Aug 2010
So is this really confirmed to be Vol11 material? Or u guys are just guessing?
Jun 18, 2015 2:54 PM
May 2015
Yui act so jealy, and she not really confident with her dunce
Jun 18, 2015 2:55 PM
Jul 2018
Barion-Zara said:
So is this really confirmed to be Vol11 material? Or u guys are just guessing?

Nah, it was confirmed. You can check Watari tweets.
Jun 18, 2015 3:15 PM

Nov 2014
Spanish sub version out, so 1 more and next episode Hikki will help Yukino? I feel need more than 1 episode for this arc atleast 2 episodes. Oh well im waiting for last episode.
Jun 18, 2015 3:15 PM

Oct 2011
Haruno hands down is the worst female character in the show smh.
Jun 18, 2015 3:19 PM
Jun 2013
Gov said:

Worse than Sagami?
Jun 18, 2015 3:22 PM
Apr 2015
Is it wrong to say that I'm starting to like Orimoto?
Jun 18, 2015 3:25 PM

Dec 2013
esket said:
Is it wrong to say that I'm starting to like Orimoto?

No I actually quite like her too now after the previous episodes and this one. She respects Hikigaya as a person now and her character is actually likable lol

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Jun 18, 2015 3:26 PM

May 2008
Gov said:

It looks like becoming a disgusting human being is an inherited trait within the Yukinoshita family.
Jun 18, 2015 3:26 PM
Dec 2011
Hello can someone tell me if english subs are out?
i saw a guy talking about spanish subs too, i kinda understand a bit of spanish
can i have the link please?
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Hachiman ended up with Yukino right ❓❓❓

neel_senpai - May 30

17 by neel_senpai »»
Yesterday, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

1003 by ViSpace »»
May 30, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2015

480 by ViSpace »»
May 29, 6:50 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2015

544 by ViSpace »»
May 29, 6:17 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 28, 2015

372 by ViSpace »»
May 29, 8:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.