Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 21, 2023 2:54 PM

Mar 2016
Bro, I can't with this XD. I know that the situation is tense and the scene is all dramatic, but seeing Anna just constantly losing her cool and freaking out AND THEN fainting with a time skip of 3 months, it's just hilarious!

Seems like so many people is brought to the Red Rose Mansion, I'm sure Lunge is the first one to be there in a long time, the man's even earlier than Anna and Johan. However Johan ensured that nobody would return ever again by burning the place down. Thankfully whatever useful intel that remains there has ALREADY been taken by Lunge. That piece of paper behind the twins' mother's portrait must definitely point to the original author, Franz Bonaparte or something. 

On another note, East European children stories do not disappoint, their reputation as children's stories with dark elements is is real.
Jul 6, 2023 9:09 PM
May 2017
All the books written were beautiful to listen too. And it also shows us that Johann real personality tried to shoot himself instead of Anna herself. It proves that Franz Bonaparta was writing all his experiments into stories in order to brainwash children.
Nov 2, 2023 10:22 AM
Apr 2022
bro got inspirations!!
Mar 31, 11:47 PM

Dec 2022
So Johan burned the mansion to ensure that nobody will ever go there again and it seems like Lunge rlly was the first to go there hm.

Yesterday, 7:35 AM
Apr 2022
In the first story, the monster without a name, the monster splits into two to search for their own identity. I feel like this represents Anna and Johan. Anna makes peace even though she does not have a name but Johan does not and ends up eating her. Even though he met a lot of people he still does not exits. And he keeps wanting to be invincible, proved once again in this episode by burning the mansion down. Even though he has influence on all of the characters of the story, he still wants his being to not exit which I find very weird.
Now in this story the god finds out he is a devil. I again think this is a reflection of Anna and Johan, where Anna is the god and Johan the devil. Are they in a metaphorical sense the same entity. I think yes. And in this story it is Anna who kills Johan. (Even though Tenma saves him in the beginning )
But is the second story Of the Big eyed person and big mouthed person representative of Tenma? If he had not saved Johan he would have lived a life of greed and success. But if did save him and he is suffering the consequences. But the result is the same either way. But who represents the devil in this story?
I thought that johan would be the one to kill anna based on the first fairy tail. But now it could be the other way around.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 4, 2008

139 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Yesterday, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kayro - Apr 3, 2008

203 by bubba460z »»
Yesterday, 6:58 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - Apr 3, 2008

95 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Yesterday, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kayro - Apr 5, 2008

159 by pickyotaku »»
Yesterday, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 3, 2008

134 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
May 31, 10:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.