Forum Settings
Forums

Lolita Caramel Visual Novel Thread (Latest skit:- 5)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
May 1, 2018 7:03 PM

Aug 2008
BLAH_BLAH567 said:
I really like this project for killing time you know..like i dont have money for buying nekopara and clannad so this really helping me kill my time with vn's i can easkily purchase them after 2-3 days
I am glad you like it! I plan to release the next part soon by the way~
May 11, 2018 9:22 AM
May 11, 2018 9:38 AM

Feb 2016

YAaaaaaaaay :D

Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground

(✿◕ᴗ◕)人(◕ᴗ◕✿)

May 11, 2018 9:40 AM
May 11, 2018 9:57 AM
Jun 2016
When i have time, ill definitly download it
May 11, 2018 9:58 AM

Aug 2008
Wellington88B said:
When i have time, ill definitly download it
Cool! I hope you like it when you do ^^
May 11, 2018 10:38 AM

Feb 2016

I have finished the skit.
The beginning was interesting,a complete change from the relaxed and carefree stories of the first skits.It's always awesome to learn about the universe of a story.Will we see more of the Sage Thalon in the next skits?:o
It was quite a surprise to see that you added @Kairen in your skit.I know that she helped in the past with the cafe,though I never had the pleasure to meet her.I wonder who's going to be the next to appear :>

For the background images.Where did you get the background image for the mountains that they see while traveling in the car?:o

It was good to see the Monia Cafe,though I guess it wasn't a big surprise :>
It's a bit of a shame that we didn't really see much about it.Also,did Sophie order an alcoholic cocktail,kilimanjaro?:o

(✿◕ᴗ◕)人(◕ᴗ◕✿)

May 11, 2018 10:43 AM

Aug 2008
SweetAmandine said:

The beginning was interesting,a complete change from the relaxed and carefree stories of the first skits.It's always awesome to learn about the universe of a story.Will we see more of the Sage Thalon in the next skits?:o
It was quite a surprise to see that you added @Kairen in your skit.I know that she helped in the past with the cafe,though I never had the pleasure to meet her.I wonder who's going to be the next to appear :>

For the background images.Where did you get the background image for the mountains that they see while traveling in the car?:o

It's a bit of a shame that we didn't really see much about it.Also,did Sophie order an alcoholic cocktail,kilimanjaro?:o
Yes, that beginning is just <3

How did you like Monia & Melissa? :3

The sage Thalon thing is more of the main story thing, but it may be mentioned in the next few skits.

Ah, yeah. She has been with me for a long time she became part of the lore. I can't imagine this place without her. How did you like Monia? Did you expect her to appear too :>

I got that mountain online, I don't remember. Does it sound familiar?

Hmm, maybe not for you........................ *Pouts*
Yes, it would take me much longer to show everything, but at least you have an idea how I imagine it. ^^

Yes, but it's not Alcoholic. I think you missed the reference there~ :3
May 11, 2018 11:08 AM

Feb 2016
SweetMonia said:
SweetAmandine said:

The sage Thalon thing is more of the main story thing, but it may be mentioned in the next few skits.

Ah, yeah. She has been with me for a long time she became part of the lore. I can't imagine this place without her. How did you like Monia? Did you expect her to appear too :>

Yes, it would take me much longer to show everything, but at least you have an idea how I imagine it. ^^

You get my praise on the beginning.

The Princesses?I liked that instead of being the kind of leaders that know everything,they had to discuss and learn from the Sage.I'm looking forward to seeing more details about how they unified the country.

I'm looking forward to the main story then.So,magic is present in your universe?:p

Of course I expected her to appear,can you have Monia's Cafe without Monia is just " 's Cafe" and that doesn't make much sense.I may have missed it but I didn't see any references to Kairen hitting anyone with the tray,or is it a sneaky way of saying punishing people that broke the rules?:>

Doesn't ring any bells.

*pat pat*
I wonder how I was able to guess :>
From the ending I can assume that at least the beginning of the next skit will take place in the cafe :>

I guess the reference flew over my head.

(✿◕ᴗ◕)人(◕ᴗ◕✿)

May 11, 2018 11:22 AM

Aug 2016
Hmmm seems very interesting, I'll ddl immediately :3
May 11, 2018 11:22 AM

Aug 2008
SweetAmandine said:
SweetMonia said:

The Princesses?I liked that instead of being the kind of leaders that know everything,they had to discuss and learn from the Sage.I'm looking forward to seeing more details about how they unified the country.

I'm looking forward to the main story then.So,magic is present in your universe?:p

Of course I expected her to appear,can you have Monia's Cafe without Monia is just " 's Cafe" and that doesn't make much sense.I may have missed it but I didn't see any references to Kairen hitting anyone with the tray,or is it a sneaky way of saying punishing people that broke the rules?:>

Doesn't ring any bells.

*pat pat*
From the ending I can assume that at least the beginning of the next skit will take place in the cafe :>

Yaaaaaaaaaaay ^^

I am glad you like that! They have their own story by the way, it's called "The Legend Of Miémorrina:- Let There Be Piece". Introducing more of them may hinder Lolita Caramel itself, so I may not do that much.... But I plan to have cameos like that in the future :>

Magic used to exist in old times, but in modern Miémorrina, they barely know about it.
As for the main story, the skit you read was supposed to be from the main story. So if you liked it, you will like the that... The only difference is that the end., instead of Monia laughing at the idea of "Thalon's cane being underground", she actually helps Sophie find it, which leads to more developments.

And did you knew she was the girl with the bow from that beginning???
That Kairen & the tray........ Hmmmm, who knows. *.-

No, the next skit will start somewhere else. Sophie & Rina already got to know each other ^^

Also....... We're all cute girls here :3

I know some would miss it, so I made this:-
May 11, 2018 11:24 AM

Aug 2008
Kenchuky09 said:
Nice! I hope you find it good ^^

Let me know what you think once you do~
May 11, 2018 11:27 AM

Aug 2016
SweetMonia said:
Kenchuky09 said:

Hehe no problem ! ^-^
May 11, 2018 11:32 AM

Feb 2016
SweetMonia said:
SweetAmandine said:

Doesn't ring any bells.

*pat pat*

Yaaaaaaaaaaay ^^

I am glad you like that! They have their own story by the way, it's called "The Legend Of Miémorrina:- Let There Be Piece". Introducing more of them may hinder Lolita Caramel itself, so I may not do that much.... But I plan to have cameos like that in the future :>

Magic used to exist in old times, but in modern Miémorrina, they barely know about it.
As for the main story, the skit you read was supposed to be from the main story. So if you liked it, you will like the that... The only difference is that the end., instead of Monia laughing at the idea of "Thalon's cane being underground", she actually helps Sophie find it, which leads to more developments.

No, the next skit will start somewhere else. Sophie & Rina already got to know each other ^^

Feed me all the universe lore :3

I didn't expect the bow but it was my first guess that that character would be Monia
Indeed,we all are cute girls here ;3

So it's a reference to that anime?I haven't watched it so I had no way of guessing

(✿◕ᴗ◕)人(◕ᴗ◕✿)

May 11, 2018 11:40 AM

Aug 2008
SweetAmandine said:
SweetMonia said:
Yaaaaaaaaaaay ^^

Feed me all the universe lore :3

I didn't expect the bow but it was my first guess that that character would be Monia
Indeed,we all are cute girls here ;3

So it's a reference to that anime?I haven't watched it so I had no way of guessing
You mean now? I can tell you some... Since all my stories happen in Miémorrina, anything you know from one will help you with others.... For one, you know from my light novel that there are 3 ethnicities in Miémorrina, Lolita Caramel never touched that... Rina is a French Miémorrinian for example.

Yokatta^^
mhmm^^

Yes~

I think there's one thing you missed too, but I will leave it at that.
May 11, 2018 11:41 AM

Aug 2008
Kenchuky09 said:
SweetMonia said:

Hehe no problem ! ^-^
mhmm ^^
May 11, 2018 2:38 PM

Jun 2013
@SweetMonia
Yay!! ^^
May 11, 2018 3:13 PM

Jan 2012
Thank you!

...I have a dream of releasing my own VN but I'm not very disciplined. I never get anything done! The worst part is, I want it to be perfect, and I'm constantly adding features in my imagination that would be nice to have. So I have this huge fear of starting because it will probably take me years to finish.

I really admire that you are able to even get started and get something finished, even as short as this. Well done.
May 11, 2018 3:38 PM

Oct 2017
@SweetMonia
Ahaha... this truly warmed my heart somehow, Hime-sama!! (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚
Now I understand why you took your monia time with this one!! >_<

The starting was very unexpected, and so, impressed me a lot!! o(≧ω≦)o
Then it was the second part, which made me smile a lot!! Ahaha.... I even chuckled at the "nihaha"!! And then rule no. 8!! Ah, I loved this skit!! (つω`。)
Ohoho... and you even introduced yourself!! (✧ω✧)

Now I wonder... will the VN work as with progress, we'd be shown bits from the past... or will we simply just get references of the history in it?!! OwO

And yes... I really liked the seriousness of the beginning... especially how they were told to not go to the furtherest state!! I know lolita caramel is supposed to be light hearted, but I still really appreciate things like these!! ( ._.)

And I just read on this page that you are almost done with the next one!! Does that mean you were working on that one, alongside this one?!! (O_O;)

We can only have good tea
while we're alive.

May 11, 2018 5:43 PM

Jun 2015
I have played till the part where the princess tells Monia she should be thankful for Richeliue and not take him for granted.

how many skits is that? where should I pick this up from?
May 11, 2018 7:00 PM
Sep 2017
It was good, I like the music.
May 11, 2018 7:22 PM
Jul 2017
looks cool lol will try it soon
May 11, 2018 7:43 PM
May 11, 2018 7:45 PM

Aug 2008
Shiro_shi said:
Thank you!

...I have a dream of releasing my own VN but I'm not very disciplined. I never get anything done! The worst part is, I want it to be perfect, and I'm constantly adding features in my imagination that would be nice to have. So I have this huge fear of starting because it will probably take me years to finish.

I really admire that you are able to even get started and get something finished, even as short as this. Well done.
Yes, I have that problem a bit, which is slowing me down a bit. Sitting smaller goals from the beginning helped me a bit, but my overall goal is still a bit big.

I really appreciate your encouragement, it helps a lot creating even better stuff ^^
May 11, 2018 8:08 PM

Jun 2016
It looks good. Honestly if I wish I had the talent to make a visual novel, I like to think of myself as a decent programmer and writer but I am terrible at drawing and creating music. Haha. Maybe someday I will be better at the latter two.

Anyways, I'm really happy for your success with it so far.
Also, a question. It there any chance it will be available on linux soon?
May 11, 2018 8:12 PM

Aug 2008
Head_Hunter47 said:
@SweetMonia

Then it was the second part, which made me smile a lot!! Ahaha.... I even chuckled at the "nihaha"!! And then rule no. 8!! Ah, I loved this skit!! (つω`。)

Now I wonder... will the VN work as with progress, we'd be shown bits from the past... or will we simply just get references of the history in it?!! OwO

And yes... I really liked the seriousness of the beginning... especially how they were told to not go to the furtherest state!! I know lolita caramel is supposed to be light hearted, but I still really appreciate things like these!! ( ._.)

And I just read on this page that you are almost done with the next one!! Does that mean you were working on that one, alongside this one?!! (O_O;)
I am so glad you liked it, Sanji! And yes, since this Skit is so special, I took my Monia time making it the best way possible. I even improved on some of the older skits too. ^^
>>>>>>>> My Monia time XD

mhmm, Monia & Melissa is one of the reasons I was excited about this skit. How did you like them? :D

Yes, rule #8! Monia, Kairen. This skit is full of references all the way. There are at least 6-7 of them :>
This skit is the closest to the main story the skits can get. I wonder how you liked Monia, and I think you know why I hid that girl's name till now. ^^

You mean if you will be shown more of the history of Miémorrina? No, not much, the part about Monia & Melissa is from another story called "The Legend Of Miémorrina:- Let there be piece". The main reason I showed you that part so you could deduct the real identity of Monia (the café owner).

I see! The main story is more serious than the skits, so that's nice to know. And yes, Medina is relatively close to Lumiére, so they're not that far from conflicts. I think I should have added a map or something.

I barely started with the next skit. I just know what will happen in it, so I answered accordingly.

Nihaha~
SweetMoniaMay 12, 2018 12:57 AM
May 11, 2018 8:12 PM

Aug 2008
KuroudoAkabane said:
I have played till the part where the princess tells Monia she should be thankful for Richeliue and not take him for granted.

how many skits is that? where should I pick this up from?
That's the 3rd skit, and you're not that far from finishing it~
May 11, 2018 8:13 PM

Aug 2008
SatomiYuu said:
It was good, I like the music.
I am glad you think so ^^
May 11, 2018 8:13 PM

Aug 2008
theanimenerd999 said:
looks cool lol will try it soon
Good! Good! Tell me what you think once you're done with it ^^
May 11, 2018 8:15 PM

Aug 2008
Kanbyu said:
It looks good. Honestly if I wish I had the talent to make a visual novel, I like to think of myself as a decent programmer and writer but I am terrible at drawing and creating music. Haha. Maybe someday I will be better at the latter two.

Yes, don't lose hope. There's also the possibility of hiring an artist too. ^^

Yes, though I think I still have a long way to go :>

I could make a Linux version, it's not that hard. I just didn't think there are many people that are interested.
May 11, 2018 8:27 PM

Jun 2016
SweetMonia said:
Kanbyu said:

I could make a Linux version, it's not that hard. I just didn't think there are many people that are interested.

I thought of hiring an artist but currently I'm pretty poor and I always end up wasting it all on RPGs I won't play for another six months.

There's always room for improvement. I'm glad to see have the right attitude about it , I seen people thinking their work is perfect but their work ends up being wasted potential.

Makes sense that there isn't a high demand for linux. It's mainly used by programmers from my experience. I do have PC that I use for gaming so you don't have to worry about me being excluded from being able to play it or anything without a linux patch, I just like to see linux get included with stuff. haha
May 11, 2018 8:39 PM

Aug 2008
Kanbyu said:
SweetMonia said:

I thought of hiring an artist but currently I'm pretty poor and I always end up wasting it all on RPGs I won't play for another six months.

There's always room for improvement. I'm glad to see have the right attitude about it , I seen people thinking their work is perfect but their work ends up being wasted potential.

Makes sense that there isn't a high demand for linux. It's mainly used by programmers from my experience. I do have PC that I use for gaming so you don't have to worry about me being excluded from being able to play it or anything without a linux patch, I just like to see linux get included with stuff. haha
I know that feeling, since I tend to spend a good money on games.

mhmm, if I didn't have that attitude, my art would & stories would have been much worse. I can't imagine that >.<
It's sad some people think that way.

I see! I think it would be nice to have it for Linux. You're the first or 2nd person to mention it. If many people mentioned it, I am likely going to release a version for it. Sometimes I wish Linux succeeded somehow :>
May 11, 2018 10:54 PM
Apr 2017
Thank you, nice work!
May 11, 2018 10:57 PM

Aug 2008
KiraoverZero said:
Thank you, nice work!
You're welcome! I will try my best to make it better~
May 11, 2018 11:03 PM

Jun 2016
SweetMonia said:
Kanbyu said:

mhmm, if I didn't have that attitude, my art would & stories would have been much worse. I can't imagine that >.<

I see! I think it would be nice to have it for Linux. You're the first or 2nd person to mention it. If many people mentioned it, I am likely going to release a version for it. Sometimes I wish Linux succeeded somehow :>

Indeed. Being self-critical is a good thing as long as you don't take it too far. I have met people on both ends of the spectrum unfortunately and I have been on the latter from time to time.

Yeah linux is a good system though I can see why not as many people use it. While linux is a lot more "open" than other systems, it tends to not be as easy to use for people who aren't tech savvy. People like me who do a lot in web development, using linux is a no brainer but I can see why it wouldn't be the first choice for most people.
May 12, 2018 6:45 AM

Oct 2017
SweetMonia said:
Head_Hunter47 said:
@SweetMonia

I am so glad you liked it, Sanji! And yes, since this Skit is so special, I took my Monia time making it the best way possible. I even improved on some of the older skits too. ^^

mhmm, Monia & Melissa is one of the reasons I was excited about this skit. How did you like them? :D

Yes, rule #8! Monia, Kairen. This skit is full of references all the way. There are at least 6-7 of them :>
This skit is the closest to the main story the skits can get. I wonder how you liked Monia, and I think you know why I hid that girl's name till now. ^^

You mean if you will be shown more of the history of Miémorrina? No, not much, the part about Monia & Melissa is from another story called "The Legend Of Miémorrina:- Let there be piece". The main reason I showed you that part so you could deduct the real identity of Monia (the café owner).

I see! The main story is more serious than the skits, so that's nice to know. And yes, Medina is relatively close to Lumiére, so they're not that far from conflicts. I think I should have added a map or something.

I barely started with the next skit. I just know what will happen in it, so I answered accordingly.

Nihaha~

Whaaa... does that mean that the older ones have been improved?!! Oooh... I'll take the time to read/play them again sometime!! >_<

Ahaha... I did!! They were childish, and naive!! That can be a good thing sometimes!! T^T
But yeah.... I would have to read more about them to know if I really like them or not!! I mean... why they want to save the kingdom!! Whether they want it because it really is bad, because as the sage said, it'll take time but it'll get better, so maybe patience will be the key... or maybe they just want their power back!! o_o

Ahaha... it was a nice surprise indeed!! And yes, it was monia!! I didn't know she would be in the story!! >_<

Whoa... is that another story you're writing, or will write?!! That would be really good, in my opinion!! I shall await its arrival!! (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚

Ahaha.... glad to know!! And we finally learned what the story might be possibly based on!! (✧ω✧)

Well, at least some progress has been done, even if its just the story!! >_<

while we're alive.

May 12, 2018 7:02 AM

Aug 2008
Head_Hunter47 said:
SweetMonia said:

Nihaha~

Whaaa... does that mean that the older ones have been improved?!! Oooh... I'll take the time to read/play them again sometime!! >_<

Ahaha... I did!! They were childish, and naive!! That can be a good thing sometimes!! T^T
But yeah.... I would have to read more about them to know if I really like them or not!! I mean... why they want to save the kingdom!! Whether they want it because it really is bad, because as the sage said, it'll take time but it'll get better, so maybe patience will be the key... or maybe they just want their power back!! o_o

Ahaha... it was a nice surprise indeed!! And yes, it was monia!! I didn't know she would be in the story!! >_<

Whoa... is that another story you're writing, or will write?!! That would be really good, in my opinion!! I shall await its arrival!! (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚

Ahaha.... glad to know!! And we finally learned what the story might be possibly based on!! (✧ω✧)

Yes, for example, Sophie has much enhanced sprites, which reflected on all the skits.

Naive maybe, but childish? I think Melissa should have respected the sage more. He kept jabbing at her indirectly though.

Okay, but bear in mind they establish the Miémorrina Lolita & the others are living in today, so they must be good people.

Indeed! And.... Did you get the hidden twist in this skit? I made it a bit obvious, but not way too obvious. I really wonder about that......

I will write that in the future. It's something I mentioned in the past. It's one of 5 stories in my head right now. Two of them are in production. ^^

I could be wrong, but I think you misunderstood. The main story won't be based on the sage or anything. Just Sophie's arc.

mhmm, I have the story up to skit 8 in my mind. I have even more ideas to make more if I want~ :3
May 12, 2018 7:04 AM

Aug 2008
Kanbyu said:
SweetMonia said:

Indeed. Being self-critical is a good thing as long as you don't take it too far. I have met people on both ends of the spectrum unfortunately and I have been on the latter from time to time.

Yeah linux is a good system though I can see why not as many people use it. While linux is a lot more "open" than other systems, it tends to not be as easy to use for people who aren't tech savvy. People like me who do a lot in web development, using linux is a no brainer but I can see why it wouldn't be the first choice for most people.
I agree, I think I am on the critical part of the spectrum, but I have reasons to think that way. :>

I think I know the reason. Even if it was free & easy to use, gaining people users & support isn't something that just happens. There should be some sort of moving force behind it. Something Microsoft & Apple did to their systems. I used Linux in the past, and it was nice. It was one of the most stable systems I ever used.
May 12, 2018 9:59 AM

Oct 2017
SweetMonia said:
Head_Hunter47 said:

Yes, for example, Sophie has much enhanced sprites, which reflected on all the skits.

Naive maybe, but childish? I think Melissa should have respected the sage more. He kept jabbing at her indirectly though.

Okay, but bear in mind they establish the Miémorrina Lolita & the others are living in today, so they must be good people.

Indeed! And.... Did you get the hidden twist in this skit? I made it a bit obvious, but not way too obvious. I really wonder about that......

I will write that in the future. It's something I mentioned in the past. It's one of 5 stories in my head right now. Two of them are in production. ^^

I could be wrong, but I think you misunderstood. The main story won't be based on the sage or anything. Just Sophie's arc.

mhmm, I have the story up to skit 8 in my mind. I have even more ideas to make more if I want~ :3

Ah... so its the same that were used in the 4th skit too?!! Nice!! >_<

Oh, by that, I meant seeing hope where none exists!! That's why I said that its a good thing... because mature people like to just bet on the greater odds, instead of just finding the way of their own!! T^T

Ahaha... I knowww... that's why I said I liked them!! >_<

Hidden twist?!! Lemme make a guess!! OwO

Hoho... 5?!! That would be really awesome!! Good luck, Hime-sama!! (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚
Oooh... 2?!! I only know of one!! Oh no... that reminds me... I haven't read it yet!! Be back in a bit!! C= C= C= C=┌( `ー´)┘

Whoa... I thought it would be legend of the sage or something like that!! (O_O;)
Ahaha... I guess I'm gonna have to be a bit more patient then!! >_<

Ah, yes... you told me already!! It skipped my mind... my apologies!! But still that is true dedication!! Ganbatte, hime-sama!! (ง •̀ω•́)ง✧

while we're alive.

May 12, 2018 10:16 AM

Aug 2008
Head_Hunter47 said:
SweetMonia said:

Oh, by that, I meant seeing hope where none exists!! That's why I said that its a good thing... because mature people like to just bet on the greater odds, instead of just finding the way of their own!! T^T

Oooh... 2?!! I only know of one!! Oh no... that reminds me... I haven't read it yet!! Be back in a bit!! C= C= C= C=┌( `ー´)┘

Whoa... I thought it would be legend of the sage or something like that!! (O_O;)

Ah, yes... you told me already!! It skipped my mind... my apologies!! But still that is true dedication!! Ganbatte, hime-sama!! (ง •̀ω•́)ง✧
Yes, I sooo like Sophie's new look. Rina has enhanced sprites too ^^

Ah, yes, yes, you have a point there ^^

They're so likable.

No, the hidden twist is:-
Plot analysis ahead

mhmm, because I need that luck. For now, I will do cameos the same way I did this time.

Lolita Caramel is the 2nd one. I will be waiting then~ :3

Lool, that title~

Okay, and I will try to release them faster ^^
May 12, 2018 6:47 PM

Oct 2017
SweetMonia said:
Head_Hunter47 said:

They're so likable.

Plot analysis ahead

mhmm, because I need that luck. For now, I will do cameos the same way I did this time.

Lool, that title~

Ahaha... glad to know you're satisfied with your accomplishment!! (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚

Hehe!! >_<

Ahahaha... why do I feel like you yourself are their biggest fan?!! >_<

Whoa... I had a feeling it would be something like the Morgan Black from Age of Empires 3, but I thought it was just my imagination!! (O_O;)

Hehe, yes... will be glad to see them for now then!! >_<

Ahaha... just trying to make a point!! >_<

Yes... but also nyooo... please don't stress yourself out by working too hard!! Keep a steady pace, as it would enable you to relax a bit too, while also getting the work done!! QwQ

while we're alive.

May 13, 2018 1:41 AM

Jun 2016
SweetMonia said:
Kanbyu said:

I agree, I think I am on the critical part of the spectrum, but I have reasons to think that way. :>

I think I know the reason. Even if it was free & easy to use, gaining people users & support isn't something that just happens. There should be some sort of moving force behind it. Something Microsoft & Apple did to their systems. I used Linux in the past, and it was nice. It was one of the most stable systems I ever used.

Same here.

The success of Mac and Windows today is because everyone knows about them. When you think "computer", Windows is probably the first thing that comes to mind, and Mac has established itself as the cool alternative to Windows. This is because of they have history. The MS-DOS and APPLE II were massive hits back when it was possible to develop a suitable Operating System without being a multi-billion dollar corporation and as time went on the MS-DOS eventually became the Windows we all use today and the APPLE II is now the Mac. In comparison, Linux just kinda popped out of nowhere. Linux is able to resonate with a few people because it is open source and while Windows and Mac is closed source (a big plus for developers) but it will never be able to be on the same level of consumer awareness as its larger competitors, even if it is free.

It's a shame honestly. My uncle uses Ubuntu and he loves it so Linux could be much more accepted if more people were aware.
May 14, 2018 5:14 AM

Aug 2008
Head_Hunter47 said:
SweetMonia said:

They're so likable.

Plot analysis ahead

Lool, that title~

Ahaha... glad to know you're satisfied with your accomplishment!! (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚

Hehe!! >_<

Ahahaha... why do I feel like you yourself are their biggest fan?!! >_<

Whoa... I had a feeling it would be something like the Morgan Black from Age of Empires 3, but I thought it was just my imagination!! (O_O;)

Hehe, yes... will be glad to see them for now then!! >_<

Ahaha... just trying to make a point!! >_<

Yes... but also nyooo... please don't stress yourself out by working too hard!! Keep a steady pace, as it would enable you to relax a bit too, while also getting the work done!! QwQ
Yes, and so I want to create more ^^

Because I am their biggest fan! I adore Monia. She's the best character ever! My username came from her, after all ^^

So you found about it yourself? Nice~

In a cute way, I know~

Sorry Sanji, but this is starting to annoy me lately. Along with one other thing, we can talk about it later.
May 14, 2018 5:15 AM

Aug 2008
Kanbyu said:
SweetMonia said:

Same here.

The success of Mac and Windows today is because everyone knows about them. When you think "computer", Windows is probably the first thing that comes to mind, and Mac has established itself as the cool alternative to Windows. This is because of they have history. The MS-DOS and APPLE II were massive hits back when it was possible to develop a suitable Operating System without being a multi-billion dollar corporation and as time went on the MS-DOS eventually became the Windows we all use today and the APPLE II is now the Mac. In comparison, Linux just kinda popped out of nowhere. Linux is able to resonate with a few people because it is open source and while Windows and Mac is closed source (a big plus for developers) but it will never be able to be on the same level of consumer awareness as its larger competitors, even if it is free.

It's a shame honestly. My uncle uses Ubuntu and he loves it so Linux could be much more accepted if more people were aware.
Yes, you have a point, but again, the system had to real backer for desktop, so its already small chance of success wasn't there. It succeeded in servers at least, which is nice.

I wish everyone was like your uncle, but again. I don't have it installed on any of my computers myself >.<
May 14, 2018 2:02 PM
Apr 2011
I download it today, i'll test it tonight
May 14, 2018 2:23 PM

Aug 2008
Eddjeld said:
I download it today, i'll test it tonight
Good! Tell me what you think once you play it ^^
May 15, 2018 12:27 PM

Nov 2017
Well, I finally got around to reading all the skits. The first three didn't leave much of an impression but the latest really got me interested. I'm certainly looking forward to the rest now! ^^
May 16, 2018 6:23 AM

Aug 2008
Vilkku92 said:
Well, I finally got around to reading all the skits. The first three didn't leave much of an impression but the latest really got me interested. I'm certainly looking forward to the rest now! ^^
So you mainly like the 4th skit? I will keep that in mind ^^

I am glad you liked Lolita Caramel by the way, who’s your favorite character?
May 16, 2018 7:47 AM

Nov 2017
Favorite character... I'm not sure if I have have one yet, the story so far has been so short I haven't had much time to form any strong opinions on them. I suppose I like Lolita the most so far, but that's probably only because she's had the most screen time so far.
May 16, 2018 2:51 PM

Aug 2008
Vilkku92 said:
Favorite character... I'm not sure if I have have one yet, the story so far has been so short I haven't had much time to form any strong opinions on them. I suppose I like Lolita the most so far, but that's probably only because she's had the most screen time so far.
Duly noted, we are still in characters introduction mode. So not much can be known about all the characters yet~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »

More topics from this board

» ^Say something about the cute girl above you V.32:- Princess Lamina Edition ✩☽✩✩ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Apr 8, 2020

5778 by Rasco »»
Yesterday, 6:14 PM

» When I say __________ What's the first thing that comes to mind V.11:- Nihaha~ Edition~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jan 19, 2019

5786 by TheBigGuy »»
May 28, 3:22 PM

» Pan the user above you ~~ V.14 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jun 13, 2020

2433 by TheBigGuy »»
May 28, 3:21 PM

» Post your CTRL + V ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Aug 17, 2018

1055 by TheBigGuy »»
May 16, 3:04 PM

» Who am I????????؟؟؟؟ - Guess The Anime Character... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jul 26, 2013

3509 by Cinna »»
Nov 13, 2023 5:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.