Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 5, 2019 9:31 PM

May 2019
SMGs to everyone lol.
Feb 13, 2020 1:06 PM

Jan 2019
I will never get tired of saying 2003 Alphonse was stupid af
Mar 1, 2020 1:21 PM

Feb 2020
AL YOU STUPID i get he is still a kid but how many times does it take for him to learn that tucker is insane and sloth isn't his real mother!!?! i honestly screamed out of frustration when he threw the remains out the window, how stupid!!

and wrath, i haaaaaate that kid so much, i can't believe he killed lust, she has been one of my favourite characters throughout the show and her development was so great - she just wanted to be human again, that's why she did everything, but she had a heart and was the most human of all the homunculi

it still feels like there are a lot of loose ends, i hope there are some proper answers to tie everything up! and i hope hope hope there is a happy ending (but i have had this awful feeling since the very first episode that al might die and i really do not want to see that happen)
Apr 26, 2020 5:56 PM

Nov 2017
So Ed's body count in this series is what, 3 now? Technically, that makes him a serial killer. &++ forget Al not being the brightest crayon in the box, the writers make him downright stupid in this series.

Golly, Lust died in this episode. That's pretty sad, in this series she's dope too! But in this one you can really sympathize with her. So let's see, there are four homunculi left.

Random Winry appearance for no reason
Jul 2, 2020 5:39 AM

May 2020
This episode wasn't bad per se but just didn't feel right to me. The story is written as though all characters are idiots who don't think before acting.

-Why does Al trust a homunculus that easy? I know he's only 14 but he should know better even if she looks like his mom. And throwing away Trisha's bones? I don't buy that he is that stupid. The way FMA makes him out to be naive and stupid starts to annoy me...
-Lust knows where the alchemy circle is and steps in it regardless although she knows that Wrath can use alchemy?
-That fusion was weird and doesn't Wrath want to save his "mom"? He knows that he holds her only weakness in himself and fuses with her anyway? Also, why would Ed not use this moment to kill Wrath as well? I assume that he got his weakness from Izumi...

All in all, unbelievable turn of events this time around. I'm hoping the next episodes will be better than this one.
Sep 19, 2020 8:34 AM
Jan 2018
The amulet didn't come out of thin air , lust one has been around for a while and she knocked it away ,

Erics got his mums Bones the previous epiosde or so no clue what people mean when the amulet came out of thin air.

Also poor lust was starting to like her
Apr 19, 2021 1:50 AM
Dec 2020
Ed showed courage to dig his mother's grave. And is useless little brother (that metal trash) showed how dumb he is. Now I'm starting to hate that brain dead suit of armour.
Jun 12, 2021 3:19 PM

Jan 2020
Fma's depressing side is really showing now. It's quite sad seeing sloth and what their mom has become :(

It looks like edward has got the win though

Oct 12, 2022 11:55 AM

Dec 2016
Damn, anytime a villain turns "good" they die lol...goodbye Lust.
Oct 25, 2022 3:15 PM

May 2018
Now that was a great chemistry lesson!
Nov 2, 2022 4:28 PM
Aug 2022
2022 rewatch
ngl i was not a fan of the whole thing with al trying to stop ed from killing sloth just because he was convinced sloth was their mom. and then wrath came in claiming sloth was his mom too. all of that made this episode a chore to watch for the most part.
also i gotta say it's not very convincing that dante knew exactly at what time to show up. ed and al did not transmute trisha right away after she died, considering they were izumi's students for a while.
rip lust, you were a great character here.
also winry wtf are you doing here lmao
Nov 18, 2022 5:25 AM
Oct 2020
There is so many plot holes in this eps.
Jan 6, 2:05 AM
Jul 2021
Ahhh it's so satisfying to see people have the same reaction to me lol, I was so annoyed by Al's action in this episode like he never learns!! I understand he's still a kid and he wants to help his brother in his own way, but he should realize that all he does becomes a burden to his brother and his actions cause a lot of people to die!
Apr 11, 2:36 PM

Jun 2015
Talking to Al is like arguing with a child. WHO GIVES A SHIT whose mother it is! The bitch needs to die cause she's a MASS MURDERER! Even killing a single person is worthy of a death sentence so this bitch should be killed a thousand times over. If it's a soulless husk then even more so! Why are they so fixated on customs and regulations when all that matters is that the criminal must be punished? Gravedigging? "killing" a homunculus that's using your mom's body? Why does any of that crap matter right now? This is easily the most infuriating part of this show. It's like listening to a bunch of Twitter activists cry about shit that doesn't have anything to do with them while people in their cities are dying and being farmed. This reminds of that episode when the Crimson Alchemist kills a random soldier to attack Martel and Al doesn't even react to the soldier's death or bring it up after the fact. Everyone that doesn't matter to the plot is killed off every episode and nobody bats an eye but when it's a central character suddenly their lives matter so much and we're gonna have a whole philosophy debate in the middle of war. It's so cringe to watch.

"There's no telling what will happen if I touch you" NOTHING WILL HAPPEN! What the FUCK could happen????? Is he gonna explode? NO! Are you gonna die? NO! It takes will to begin an alchemy process. Unless you wish for something to happen then nothin will! This is yet another stupid ass plot device.

"I won't give the time to draw a transmutation circle" So suddenly it takes a million years to draw a transmutation circle!

The last 7 episodes were so good I forgot how dumb and annoying the characters in this show can be.

So this how Lust dies? Really? You're gonna kill off one of the best characters in this show at Wrath's hands??? The stupid bratty little kid?
phantom346Apr 11, 2:59 PM
Read Toriko!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kawaiimisato - May 25, 2009

68 by Slupgrad »»
May 28, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ItsMeAndrea - Dec 17, 2008

69 by Slupgrad »»
May 28, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

enkil - Jul 4, 2009

87 by Slupgrad »»
May 28, 11:22 AM

» Dub or Sub?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 28

21 by cinnaroll_taetae »»
May 7, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ItsMeAndrea - Dec 20, 2008

67 by Ronin_4011 »»
Apr 13, 11:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.