Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tsubasa Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2009 10:27 AM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
nice episode. as a yaoi fangirl, i have hopes about Fye and Kurogane :p
Jul 4, 2009 1:40 PM

May 2009
Nice ending =) everyone happy, and it resembles christmas...
Anyway this is one of the animes i don't think i'll ever understand o.o
"The weak get washed away by the tides of fate...The strong drink it up."-Godot
Jul 13, 2009 8:56 AM

Dec 2008
well look at that, the doctor ended up having a simple death. that's sad.

lol@ kurogane's preview
Jul 27, 2009 8:14 AM

Jul 2009
The Doc has a long way to go to get an evil laugh as good as Light's or Lelouch's XD
Nov 2, 2009 2:11 PM
Dec 2008
pacuuuuu3 said:
Nice ending =) everyone happy, and it resembles christmas...
Anyway this is one of the animes i don't think i'll ever understand o.o

The best bits are the opening music and that cute white thing, but in Ep15 they never showed you the bit where it does it magic. I like that bit the best.. I'll probaly drop it if the next episode is as boring as no.15
Jun 12, 2010 9:43 AM

Jun 2008
Zell182 said:
The Doc has a long way to go to get an evil laugh as good as Light's or Lelouch's XD

Lmao.
Nov 19, 2010 9:04 PM

May 2010
This show has some of the dumbest characters ever. If a giant statue is going to fall on you, RUN!
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 11, 2011 8:08 AM

Sep 2010
This was a nice episode. Weird,the setting of this ep had snow in it and my place has snow. Kurogane's preveiw was hilarous.
Jun 10, 2011 5:04 PM

Feb 2010
I like the villains that you can't tell are villains right off hand :)

Confucius said:
This show has some of the dumbest characters ever. If a giant statue is going to fall on you, RUN!

You may be surprised how hard it can be to get your body to react in situations like that. Sure, we who are sitting on the outside can say that, but when you're actually in that situation, it's a 'deer in the headlights' thing.
It's not breaking in if the door is unlocked.

Oct 27, 2015 8:48 PM

Aug 2013
That doctor takes lame villainy to the next level, and speaking of villain's I hope we find out more about those two people watching the group soon.
Jun 11, 2016 3:09 AM

Dec 2014
That was a good round up.. about time they introduce the bad guys behind alll this..
Jun 8, 2017 6:10 AM

Nov 2008
Half way in the show and we still do not know anything about the villians.
Apr 2, 2018 11:54 AM

Sep 2017
Aniki1990 said:
I like the villains that you can't tell are villains right off hand :)

Confucius said:

You may be surprised how hard it can be to get your body to react in situations like that. Sure, we who are sitting on the outside can say that, but when you're actually in that situation, it's a 'deer in the headlights' thing.

Well said.Also the fact that when there is a huge flood going on, it can be hard to react to imminent danger of a giant statue falling on you. This episode finally unraveled the mystery behind the doctor. Even I thought it was weird that the doctor had known about Sakura's feathers but never paid it any attention. There is a lot of Sherlock Holmes stuff going on here.

I hope we get to learn more about the villains. At least they made some appearance. But I guess it will be some more time before the villains finally show up.

I think that the feathers are related to some dark power and that the villain plans to use it for some reason. Also the fact that he has a minion watching over them. This guy can certainly track where they are going. I hope we get more of sakura's memories flashback.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

More topics from this board

» Help: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 1

2 by Leashy-chan »»
Feb 2, 2:04 PM

» Why is this anime so terrible? O_O

Salmissra - Jun 11, 2013

2 by ReeraTheRed »»
May 7, 2023 8:47 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa Chronicle Episode 26 Discussion

Cloudy - Aug 31, 2008

23 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 23, 2023 1:58 PM

Poll: » Tsubasa Chronicle Episode 6 Discussion

nehnehneji - Feb 18, 2009

10 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 15, 2023 2:26 PM

Poll: » Tsubasa Chronicle Episode 1 Discussion

enkil - Jun 14, 2009

20 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 14, 2023 4:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.