Forums
New
Dec 18, 2007 2:26 PM

Feb 2007
Dec 18, 2007 2:29 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Awesome, ZnT shouldn't end like this. Looking forward to it! Thx for sharing the news.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 18, 2007 2:56 PM

May 2007
omfg yes! Thanks for the good news :3
Dec 18, 2007 3:40 PM

Dec 2007
Last season mindless? Eh, I suppose it's all a matter of perspective. I will agree that the first season was superior without a doubt, but that's not to say the second season was pointless.

Regardless, this is absolutely wonderful news.
Dec 18, 2007 4:06 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Mitsukai- said:
Last season mindless? Eh, I suppose it's all a matter of perspective. I will agree that the first season was superior without a doubt, but that's not to say the second season was pointless.

Season 2 was basically Horny Saito + Boobs + BAKA INU!

Hope they can put some more soul into season 3.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 18, 2007 4:14 PM

Feb 2007
Well, I wasn't thinking "pointless" when I wrote what I wrote. I meant along the lines of disappointing. It had its moments, but hardly any came from Louise or Saito. Well, Saito did great in the end. But Louise's mega-tsundere attitude is holding her back, even with the advancements she made in the relationship last season. She can stay all tsundere if she wants (I wouldn't mind), but she needs to move forward a bit and stay there.
Dec 18, 2007 4:17 PM

Nov 2004
Hmm. I wonder how they plan to follow the novels now. Since at the end of season 2 there were some major changes that make it extremely difficult now to follow the novel...
Dec 18, 2007 4:49 PM
Dec 2007
Very Very carefully. Either way, as long as they fix the lack of content from this season I'll be content. Saito needs to revert from HORNY!Saito to the Season 1 Saito (less horny, more kind, yet also very daring).

Dec 18, 2007 5:30 PM

Aug 2007
Leon-Gun said:
Saito needs to revert from HORNY!Saito to the Season 1 Saito (less horny, more kind, yet also very daring).

QFT. Looking forward to a hopefully more season 1 reminiscent continuation of ZnT awesomeness
Dec 18, 2007 6:06 PM

Dec 2007
<.<; I wonder if it will be any good this time around. I didn't really like season two all that much in certain parts. This season better be better. =3
Dec 20, 2007 8:06 PM

Jun 2007
yay, i found out that a topic about the third season had been created -.-

seriously, i found out in kuroneko's website, just because i was bored and browsing through a lot of stuff...

anyways, i will act as if this was my first time finding this out

true, i want the whole big boobed elf story to be more developed, instead of just a few seconds of something that saved saito from death, and then he coming back in a real cheesy way...
Dec 21, 2007 6:43 AM
Dec 2007
Well, she showed up briefly when Guiche explained his brief glimpse of death. But of course, that quickly degenerated into a pissy fight from Saito and some subsequent boobs jokes.

Dec 29, 2007 1:22 PM

Jun 2007
I'm happy about a 3rd season but please, for the love of god, bring some closure to the story and keep the characters moods consistent. It was a bit annoying in S2 when Saito changes into a pervert and Louise's character doesn't change all that much even though she's married and confesses her love to Saito.
Dec 30, 2007 12:59 PM

Feb 2007
DeathfireD said:
I'm happy about a 3rd season but please, for the love of god, bring some closure to the story and keep the characters moods consistent. It was a bit annoying in S2 when Saito changes into a pervert and Louise's character doesn't change all that much even though she's married and confesses her love to Saito.

I think the problem was that they were too consistent to the point of stagnation :P
Dec 30, 2007 2:22 PM
Dec 2007
Asrialys said:
DeathfireD said:

I think the problem was that they were too consistent to the point of stagnation :P
No, they were only consistent when it came to the secondary characters. I love tsundere but Louise was supposed to loosen up bit by bit, not keep that super strict act to the very end. And Saito was kind, honest and righteous during the first season. Heck, most of the misunderstandings with Siesta came from the fact he shared some things (like the fact Siesta is a descendant of an earthling) with her, and felt at ease talking with her. He never really acted so damn horny until Season 2 came about.

Jan 16, 2008 6:46 PM

Oct 2007
This anime needs a 3rd season...this prior season felt waaaaay too rushed.
Jan 16, 2008 6:52 PM

Apr 2007
I Hope it's properly done this time. S2 replaced a lot of substance with fanservice in comparison to S1.
Jan 16, 2008 7:47 PM
Dec 2007
johnnyd said:
I Hope it's properly done this time. S2 replaced a lot of substance with fanservice in comparison to S1.
Can they FINALLLY bring the ring back to the Water Elemental? That's one thing that bugged me through the whole second season. They totally forgot about the ring thing...or anything other than "war is bad", "I must kill for Hime-sama !" and "Boobs !". Oh, and I almost forgot : "Baka Inu !"

Jan 16, 2008 7:57 PM

Jan 2008
Leon-Gun said:
johnnyd said:
Can they FINALLLY bring the ring back to the Water Elemental? That's one thing that bugged me through the whole second season. They totally forgot about the ring thing...or anything other than "war is bad", "I must kill for Hime-sama !" and "Boobs !". Oh, and I almost forgot : "Baka Inu !"

Agreed, the second season was a let down for me. Hopefully the third will redeem the series.
Feb 27, 2008 3:10 PM

Sep 2007
I can't wait!
Feb 27, 2008 7:57 PM

Aug 2007
Enerccio said:
I can't wait!

Me too, who gives a s**t if it's a run around plot that goes no where again. As long as Louise is there then it's more than watchable.

Feb 29, 2008 6:51 PM

Nov 2007
So exciting~

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 30, 2008 11:57 PM

Jan 2008
I am looking forward to the third season as well. I was disappointed in what they did to Saito, they made him such a pervert for this season. That was one of the main reasons I ended up scoring this season lower then the first. Hopefully they will let him be more like he was in the first season since that would make a big difference. I just don't see his character acting like that after all that he and Louise went through at the end of this season. I was quite happy with the way the ending was going until they went back to the pervertedness. Sorry about my rant but it really bothered me.
Apr 4, 2008 5:23 PM
Apr 2008
Well let me say this I liked the first season better and for the relationship has been going slower and slower and SLOWER because they get all romantic for one seond and then in the next when he stares at some other girl every thing from lovey-dovey town is gone.......for the moment I guess. I hope the third season will be better than this one.
cyruzApr 5, 2008 2:25 PM
Jul 23, 2008 6:15 PM

Jan 2008
Leon-Gun said:

My thoughts exactly!~
I was wondering about the Water Elemental thing too! I hope the third series answers some questions and whenever it ends - it ends conclusively this time :)

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Futatsuki no Kishi~ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Sep 3, 2007

90 by Niveen_Sleem »»
May 31, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Futatsuki no Kishi~ Episode 8 Discussion

Faust721 - Aug 27, 2007

36 by Niveen_Sleem »»
May 31, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Futatsuki no Kishi~ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Faust721 - Sep 25, 2007

196 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 5, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Futatsuki no Kishi~ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Sep 18, 2007

50 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Futatsuki no Kishi~ Episode 10 Discussion

Faust721 - Sep 11, 2007

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 5, 8:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.